PDA

View Full Version : abortion clinic

badboy123
28-05-2012, 10:39 PM
:confused: i need help! my gf is pregnant. im poor cos i still schooling. anyone knows a cheap place for abortion? by the way my gf is not a singaporean.

S.B.Y.1
28-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Best you try to sort things in a more meaningful manner

Abortion should only be THE very last resort as its detrimental
towards your girlfriend and also the unborn foetus

Many aspects that you have to consider

Good luck bRuR

badboy123
28-05-2012, 11:20 PM
yes. it is e last resort. i have no money to support a family. im still schooling. sad right. need help!! :(

S.B.Y.1
28-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Let this be a lesson in life for you and your young female partner

The female partner will have adverse emotional effect after the abortion
which might last a lifetime

Seek counselling within your family and various governmental agencies

shiokpleasure
28-05-2012, 11:39 PM
wanna fuck but now scared. pity you bro.
learn to be a man ba. either you pay to fuck a whore or you pay for the good girl.

iisforinthesky
28-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Go kk hospital o&g clinic. They will make both of you watch an educational video abt abortion before u make final decision. If need be, u can seek further counselling. Pls be more responsible next time. Use condom or oral contraceptives. Rhythm method or withdrawal method are both very unreliable.

collin_23
29-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Go and ask an adult for help for goodness sake .

If u tell u student , an abortion is not cheap for u , if it is cheap it is not safe for your girl .

Find your parents or relatives help quick . :(

Big Sexy
29-05-2012, 09:09 AM
i dont know of any clinic that provide cheap abortion.
but i will encourage you to read this thread.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=40699&page=14
post 210 to 222

:confused: i need help! my gf is pregnant. im poor cos i still schooling. anyone knows a cheap place for abortion? by the way my gf is not a singaporean.

kgbkgb
29-05-2012, 09:47 AM

For goodness sake, inform yrs as well as her parents asap. The foetus is developing rapidly. Better resolve it ASAP! No time to think of consequences else U'll hv to face even bigger consequences if u drag yr feet. In future, pl stop being stupid.

BscBMD997
29-05-2012, 04:33 PM
the right thing to do is to give birth to the child.

yes u r young, so is ur partner. But the unborn child is innocent.

wat u need is seek help from those marriage counsellors.

i think you need to let both parents know too.

abortion isnt the way.

Happy555
29-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Nice to see lots of bros who are PRO-Life! Thats good.

GLHunter
29-05-2012, 10:35 PM
yes. it is e last resort. i have no money to support a family. im still schooling. sad right. need help!! :(

How about giving birth then give the baby away. At least the baby does not have to be killed. Don't tell me you can't even find money to support your gf until giving birth?

This is a turning time of your life. Dun just look for the easy way out.

Happy555
29-05-2012, 11:32 PM
How about giving birth then give the baby away. At least the baby does not have to be killed. Don't tell me you can't even find money to support your gf until giving birth?

This is a turning time of your life. Dun just look for the easy way out.

Can consider this TS. Lots of couples want kids but cant have.

iisforinthesky
29-05-2012, 11:56 PM
I am pro choice. Without psychological support and preparedness, eventually it will be the kid who suffer. 20 wks is the deadline. Decide quick. If keep the child do everything for the child unreservedly just like any other good parent please!

badboy123
30-05-2012, 04:42 PM
i will not keep the child. thats why i want to find a clinic that will perform the operation. i have thought about all the possibilities already.

RogueGTR
30-05-2012, 08:20 PM
i will not keep the child. thats why i want to find a clinic that will perform the operation. i have thought about all the possibilities already.

Most HDB Central neighbourhood will have 'female' clinic & u can see lots of pregnant ladies there. It's the cheapest & u're GF would be attended to by certified docs.

However I totally agree with all the bros here, maybe u've not exhausted all avenues & am in no position to preach to u & u're GF. All the best to u & her

sta1100
30-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Badboy 123, you are sure not using your big head,better to go to local lady clinic to abort the baby, going to Gov hospital will get you into deep shit for having sex with a underage girl. It will cost you $$$ but who ask you not to use and condom.learn from mistake after this

lifeisfun
30-05-2012, 08:43 PM
did you tell your parents ?

badboy123
31-05-2012, 01:23 PM
we are not underage. we are students. thus not to be afraid of the law. its only the cost that im worried about.. sigh..

ah rat
31-05-2012, 04:14 PM
we are not underage. we are students. thus not to be afraid of the law. its only the cost that im worried about.. sigh..

U must responsible to what u do.Inform urs parent to solve it.If u ask her to go 1 abortion.It like she giving birth to 10 baby

kenta
04-06-2012, 03:08 AM

then u should go find a clinic fast... the later u find the more expensive it will be. and make up ur mind fast, devil or angel fast fast. :D