PDA

View Full Version : Circumcise or not to?

Efficient5660
04-01-2005, 05:16 PM
Brothers/sisters out there.
I have a problem here..when urinating, my foreskin will bloat up..I went to doc and ask but they suggest me to circumcise..but i can retract my forekin .
i can't get a conclusion..
So i am asking whether should i circumcise or not. Thanks..

DehOne
05-01-2005, 10:49 AM
It sounds to me like you need to get the 'snip' bro. Doctors don't usually advise you to go for an operation that you don't need. Ask your doc to refer you to a suitably qualified surgeon who will give your dick a onceover to see if you really need the op.

If it is any help to you, I got circumcised before Christmas, and you can read about my personal experience here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290

Gopherit
05-01-2005, 10:52 AM
Dear Bro,

Just some friendly advise on this topic. Circumcision may make it easier to clean area beneath the foreskin. I had my done when I was 27 yrs on the advice of the doctor and i did not hesistate.

Since then, I have not regretted doign the circumcision due to health reasons

FYI

Efficient5660
05-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Wah! So expensive?!

DehOne
07-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Wah! So expensive?!

When your dick is at stake, no amount of money is too expensive! :D

Klown
07-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Use Polyclinic referal very cheap, SGH also. I went for it myself. Use medisave, didn't have to pay a single cent.

jjdoggie
07-01-2005, 03:11 PM
...I did mine 10 years back....at Tan Tock Seng....

Circum = more hygenic....better control....more effect on girls...cos..of the pure mushroom head.....can rub better.....and some gals just love mushrooms........can't stop licki and sucking it.....lol....

DO it if the doctor advised u and ask him to reommend u a gd 1.......

Just to let u know...U need to Shave BOTAK.....during...The Operatin....er....I dun know...who shaved for me.....I remeber I was inhaling...the sleepy gas.....feeling..sleepy...then i felt somethin shaving...my cock Jungle..Hair....
Then I yell....I fell asleep...next day...I woke up....Dalaaaaala...MUSHROOM HEAD>>>!!!!!

:p

JBCheongster
07-01-2005, 04:20 PM
If nver circumcise, better everyday clean the didi super thoroughly if not it will stink n probably gets infection. Gals will nver BJ for u if got smell n funny taste. :D

V|ernar
07-01-2005, 04:26 PM
mine drop off itself during my young days.. maybe bonk too much..

i heard some girls say before .. she had a man who doesnt like to make love.. cause his skin totally cover his "head" only left abit for pee.. so when making love.. it cause pain and sometimes it will bleed.. and the sway part is.. this man scare pain.. so he didnt went for the ops.

to enjoy sex , it better to do so.. unless god favor you like me.. drop off itself.. :D

but i hardly can control until i learn how to really control.. cause due to skin abit too long.. friction alot.. easy to unload..

oh ya.. circumcise give you the best part of sex.. got the feel~

so does the girls enjoy it.. rubba rubba~~

diesel
08-01-2005, 11:30 PM
There are many people graving for foreskin. Hope circumcised men won’t regret after circumcision. :(

Here are few links for foreskin restoration. ;)
1. www.cirp.org/pages/restore.html
2. www.eskimo.com/~gburlin/restore
3. //net.indra.com/~shredder/restore/diary.html
4. www.infocirc.org/rest-e.htm
5. //dmoz.org/Health/Men's_Health/Procedures/Foreskin_Restoration
6. www.circumstitions.com/Restore.html
7. www.foreskinrestoration.info
8. www.norm-uk.org/foreskin_restoration.html
9. www.norm.org

DehOne
10-01-2005, 09:09 AM
Just to let u know...U need to Shave BOTAK.....during...The Operatin....er....I dun know...who shaved for me.....I remeber I was inhaling...the sleepy gas.....feeling..sleepy...then i felt somethin shaving...my cock Jungle..Hair....
Then I yell....I fell asleep...next day...I woke up....Dalaaaaala...MUSHROOM HEAD>>>!!!!!

:p

They don't shave you any more bro. When I got my 'chop' about 2 months ago, I woke up every bit as hairy as when I went under the knife! I was VERY relieved 'cos I was afraid I was gonna end up looking like a pre-pubescent teenager with a bald cock 'n' balls! :D