PDA

View Full Version : Special Special around Bkt. T

Waking D're
26-05-2012, 03:07 AM
Recently i am frequent this joint. just to share and if previously post somewhere please let me know.

This joint is reasonably clean and i tried so far 3 girls there.
1. Xiang Xiang
B to C cup, very nice and soft to play with. quite tall and look around 7 to me. slow and firm massage, very good in my opinion. After massage she ask me for special and she did it slowly and seducively. She lift up the bra and lean the upper top on my chest and let me roam whatever i like and this is a good one i recommend. My visit last week she wasn't working, according to staff there, she takes a short break and be back soon.
Her HJ was 50.
2.?
Good massage but looking to me only 3-4. So i decided not to do special no matter how, anyway, i did give her a tips coz i kind of sorry for her too... I didn't ask for her name too.
3. Lily
C cup MILF. very playful. My recent visit was her. She provide good massage, good strength and right to the point. After finish my leg, she ask me whether want a special. Without asking price and detail i go for it. With me facing down, she lift up my leg and let me suspend and start to apply oil and massage to my tight and little bro. I admit this feels good and strange, erotic sense and little bid of frustration as you can do much in that position. After like 5 to 8 minutes, she back off and i flip over and urgently rush to her boob, pull up her bra and grab and suck and squeeze my way through... She let me be and slowly finish off my load on her hand.
Her charge for this special is 80. Ex but i think this worth it.
If only HJ without special i think could be cheaper, maybe 50 - 60.

I intent to keep this discrete and will only share with bro with good sharing history and at least 40 reputation marks. And i will not answer to all PM.

Waking D're
29-05-2012, 12:02 AM
I had reply a few PM and hope bro enjoy and give some FR to share as well.

For some bro that do not have a good sharing history and lower than 40 i did not send you the detail. Please don't up me and expect exchange of information.

29-05-2012, 02:11 AM
Hi bro possible to share the location. Many thanks

sky_lancelord7
29-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share the location? Thanks in Advance!

Watcherer
30-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Recently i am frequent this joint. just to share and if previously post somewhere please let me know.

This joint is reasonably clean and i tried so far 3 girls there.
1. Xiang Xiang
B to C cup, very nice and soft to play with. quite tall and look around 7 to me. slow and firm massage, very good in my opinion. After massage she ask me for special and she did it slowly and seducively. She lift up the bra and lean the upper top on my chest and let me roam whatever i like and this is a good one i recommend. My visit last week she wasn't working, according to staff there, she takes a short break and be back soon.
Her HJ was 50.
2.?
Good massage but looking to me only 3-4. So i decided not to do special no matter how, anyway, i did give her a tips coz i kind of sorry for her too... I didn't ask for her name too.
3. Lily
C cup MILF. very playful. My recent visit was her. She provide good massage, good strength and right to the point. After finish my leg, she ask me whether want a special. Without asking price and detail i go for it. With me facing down, she lift up my leg and let me suspend and start to apply oil and massage to my tight and little bro. I admit this feels good and strange, erotic sense and little bid of frustration as you can do much in that position. After like 5 to 8 minutes, she back off and i flip over and urgently rush to her boob, pull up her bra and grab and suck and squeeze my way through... She let me be and slowly finish off my load on her hand.

I intent to keep this discrete and will only share with bro with good sharing history and at least 40 reputation marks. And i will not answer to all PM.

Bro can share location and Ctc with me? Thanks

HfjAluminati
30-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Bro share ctc pls, i stay upstairs one of this shopping centres so very convenient

muthuteo
30-05-2012, 08:56 PM
hi bro, can you PM me the location please? many thanks in advance!

clarky
30-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Hey bro i think I know which one you talking about, but I don know how to verify in a discreet way lol! Hmmm is it beside a ktv/pub?

assng
30-05-2012, 09:17 PM
Bro please share the contact of this place. Thanks very much

clarky
30-05-2012, 09:48 PM
O and btw I've going to that joint for bout 3years now

And there's actually a few threads about it with little respond and I believe its because the price is a little steep than the average joints that are offering hj only

Rally
04-06-2012, 09:53 PM
got a pm from ts abt this joint so therefore decided to try it out.. took up a 30 mins massage. I was assign to a prc lady call lily, follow her into to the room. Inside the room there is a high bed and also a small shower cubical, told by her to strip and lay down.. She apply oil and my back and gave me a gd rub, her massage was good i have to say, even managed to crack my back with the massage. 15 mins pass and i was told to turn over, once turn over she apply oil on my tummy and start slowly spread it to my dick, my dicks was damn hard at that moment. So mu tu liao reach my her tits and fondle like no tml, even raise it up and give her nip a gd lick... 5 mins later my sperm explode and man was it great.. she gave me a hot towel and cover it over my dick, b4 start helping me to clean up the oil... overall i enjoy the massage and the hj. left that place a happy man...

looks: 5/10 ( don expect too high on this, milf type)
Body: 7/10 ( big natural c cups with big nipples )
massage: 8/10
hj: 8/10

kave1215
04-06-2012, 10:24 PM
Bro, can tell me the location? I stay around timah, never try before.

Waking D're
06-06-2012, 01:01 AM
Thanks Rally.
I must say if you try out Lily by all mean take 60 minutes as she really help to loose the muscle with good strength. It just worth it.
Look wise 5 or 6 should be quite appropriate. But her skill is good, i mean the special HJ. And her boob is good to fondle with. Best of all she don't complain. Her nipple is quite pencil eraser type.

Only if her looks be better she will be a gem...

kue19xx
06-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Thanks bro TS for contact. I had past by this joint many times as one of my fav joint is across the road.

Visitd today paid 50 for a hr and proceed to room to change to boxer. Tot that i will be assign a gal but to my dismay, its the girl at the recep who will service me. Her look does not appeal to me.

I visited too early as she is the only one there. Anyway her oil massage is good, relive my aching neck and shoulder. After 30 min turn around and kept accidentally brushed my didi to wake it up and GQ pop.

HJ at 50 and proceeded. At 1st she will move away when my hands go near her but at last managed to go under her polo and caressed her B natural boobs before my ”shootout”.

I forgot to ask her name. Although her look does not appeal to me but her good attitude had compensate that.

Will RTM when passby again to try other gems.

Rally
06-06-2012, 07:46 PM
dear ts. i hope u don give out this location so easily and scan carefully b4 u give out the location. we don wan another place to bite the dust.

cleanshavenguy
06-06-2012, 08:42 PM
Wow. Have read this and find this post to be something I'm looking for. Although I'm a newbie here, am genuinely looking for a massage and something reasonable as this is my first time. Hope you bros can spare a thought as I try this out. Wouldn't want to miss this or to openly share with others unless given your consent.

Hope to get the contact.

Sporty
07-06-2012, 12:13 AM
got a pm from ts abt this joint so therefore decided to try it out.. took up a 30 mins massage.

Thanks Rally.
I must say if you try out Lily by all mean take 60 minutes as she really help to loose the muscle with good strength. It just worth it.
Look wise 5 or 6 should be quite appropriate. But her skill is good, i mean the special HJ. And her boob is good to fondle with. Best of all she don't complain. Her nipple is quite pencil eraser type.

Only if her looks be better she will be a gem...

TS: I tot u mentioned at least 40pts den u shared? :confused:

Waking D're
11-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Bro, based on 40 point i will then check and give out ctc.

For this exception i must explain, Rally had a long history of sharing, i don't know exactly why his point drop but i can recognize him.

I appreciate people who share genuinely and that is how normally a newbie can do in order to earn more points and power. Keep sharing and you will get there one day.

Waking D're
11-06-2012, 01:45 AM
This weekend i went to this joint again and very happily - Xiang Xiang is back to work!

Obviously her massage skill is not as good compare to Lily but quite relaxing and to me consider a good rub. After flip over, we got in a good chemistry and she just reach to my brother softly while i unbutton her bra. Leaning her body to me and allow me to toss and kiss her B+ to C boob and very slowly but deeply she wank my bro. That kind of gf feeling and ...how to explain, she just hold your didi and slowly wank it all down, down, down like penetrating deeply into the sweet cunt. So deeply that it works for me better than fast and furious stroke. Not to mentioned she goes close to me, looking into my eyes, and we kiss like long loss couple.

What a good time spend wisely!

siralexferguson
11-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Thanks TS for this lead.

Personal opinion as follow:
XX- Look - 6
Service- 7
Body - 6.5
Damage - Standard
Return - Unlikely as there are better places avail.

daring70
28-06-2012, 02:50 PM
just went and they told me xx no longer working, anyone knows where she is now ? can pm me ? will up you ....

kelso
28-06-2012, 06:32 PM
Hi Bro, can share this location? Will up your point, thanks! ;)

bleak
28-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Bro can share CTC with me? I know one place that has the same kind of massage as Lily and also at B. T. but not sure same place or not. But the price for mine is cheaper.

Thanks in advance bro.

zxcasdqwe123
28-06-2012, 10:34 PM
ts bro...can share location and ctc please?

too_hot
29-06-2012, 02:33 PM
3. Lily

I had Lily also. When massage was abt to begin i say i want soft massage not those hard type. Maybe she took it as a hint. So when she rub my back her hands go right into my butt, very shiok. She also did a bit of tickling and ask me if i like. I said i like a lot and i knew she will give me the tickle/sexy massage treatment. True enough, after a while she flip me over without asking me anything and started the same thing like wat you describe. To be fair i had better "sensual massage"/HDLY at other places. After a while she flip me back and without asking she start to hj me. Somehow we got a bit of chemistry i think and we started to french passionately. Of course my hand went under her polo tee to carress her rather huge boobs but i decided not to take off her bra. I scared wait take off everything saggy become anti-climax. This went on until unload.

zxcasdqwe123
30-06-2012, 12:10 PM
any kind bro can share ctc and loc and name? pls pm me..

i know i'm short of the 40pts cut-off ...please share still

apperciated!

Andy1975
30-06-2012, 12:38 PM
Hi.

anyone can pvt me the location? thks

Waking D're
01-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Bro daring 70, I don't know where XX goes...I tried not to take their personal hp coz i don't want to give them mine...

Bro Too Hot, You will not regret as Lily does have a pair of good boobs. Well, if you can't even accept slight gravity effect then emm, can you share with me whose best boobs you been through and i will love to explore. Hehe.

XX goes, really a loss to me. Heard from a friend Alice also not bad but i did not tried. If i tried will FR to share.

vpkum
01-07-2012, 11:03 PM
Bro, can pm the location and ctc? Thanks

too_hot
09-07-2012, 02:38 PM
Bro Too Hot, You will not regret as Lily does have a pair of good boobs. Well, if you can't even accept slight gravity effect then emm, can you share with me whose best boobs you been through and i will love to explore. Hehe.

XX goes, really a loss to me. Heard from a friend Alice also not bad but i did not tried. If i tried will FR to share.

Problem is they wear polo t so quite hard to take off....but maybe next visit will try lah....

response2
09-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Can share location pls? Will give FR too

ronxatrix
09-07-2012, 04:37 PM
This weekend i went to this joint again and very happily - Xiang Xiang is back to work!

Obviously her massage skill is not as good compare to Lily but quite relaxing and to me consider a good rub. After flip over, we got in a good chemistry and she just reach to my brother softly while i unbutton her bra. Leaning her body to me and allow me to toss and kiss her B+ to C boob and very slowly but deeply she wank my bro. That kind of gf feeling and ...how to explain, she just hold your didi and slowly wank it all down, down, down like penetrating deeply into the sweet cunt. So deeply that it works for me better than fast and furious stroke. Not to mentioned she goes close to me, looking into my eyes, and we kiss like long loss couple.

What a good time spend wisely!

Hey Bro..Care to pm me and share the joint. I would like to try it out.

vpkum
09-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Bro, can pm the location? Thanks

boxfresh06
09-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Bro , could u pls share the location and the Milf. Thanks a lot

Akila
09-07-2012, 06:16 PM
bro , care to share location & contact ...thanks

sadded123
11-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Hi Bro! mind to share location? Pm. Thanks very much!

Waking D're
16-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Bro Too Hot,
First time i went there also having trouble with their Polo T, well, they don't take out the Polo, they just pull up and release the bra for you to explore.

I have been long time never went there. Found another good place recommended by one of the bro here. Haha! Life is good!

daring70
16-07-2012, 08:06 AM
is xiang xiang back :( ?

spidey7
16-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Called *** to make appt after getting ctc from Ts. The person who picked up the call said dunno when Lily would come to work. After lunch back real aching. Made a trip there. A gud looking receptionist and a masseuser named Maggie were there. Maggie, milf served me. She had strong hands. The massage was power. After I turned over she gave me a tickling massage on my chest and abdomen before popping the GQ. While she hj me, my hands were up her red polo tee feeling her boobs thru her bra. Shoot in no time.

Name: Maggie
Look: milf
Service: 6.5
Damage: 50/hr + 60 HJ (can be cheaper)

Hope to try Lily next time

bleak
17-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Hi Bro, can PM me the location of this place? Wondering if its the same place that I have went to.

Thanks in advance.

candotan88
17-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Bro, can share location and ctc pls? Planning to go this weekend, will definitely do a FR after that. :)

boxfresh06
17-07-2012, 12:36 AM
Bro , can u share the location ? Thanks

icecoldbanana
17-07-2012, 01:47 AM
bro, can share mah? tnx

nic_h
17-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Hi bro,
Please share location.
thanks

spidey7
18-07-2012, 11:32 PM
Bro Ts waking d're FR posted. Will appreciate if return favor. Cheers

spidey7
22-07-2012, 09:16 PM
Bro Waking D're FR for Maggie posted. Please up mi if u like it. Tx

candotan88
24-07-2012, 03:14 AM
Hi Bro, can pm me location and contact? Thanks!

spidey7
25-07-2012, 11:24 PM
Ts bro, when r u on board again? I'm still waitg .....

Kelvyn
26-07-2012, 12:06 AM
Bro, can share this place with me? Thx.

Joell
26-07-2012, 02:36 AM
Bro can share CTC? Thanks!

spidey7
26-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Ts dere is no Alice

spidey7
29-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Do u still frequent e joint? I still hv nt heard fm u

spidey7
11-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Waking D're you there?

massboy
14-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Hi bro, pls share this joint with me.

Thank you thank you

Pahlongie
14-08-2012, 03:55 PM
bro can share location pls thank you

SOBSCSA
15-10-2012, 11:24 AM
Bro, can PM location?

Ha22
13-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Hi Bro. Pls share this location. Thanks

MassageCheong
14-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Hi bros,
Happened to came across this thread for the area. So share a FR not for this joint but for another of the same area.I know it is not the same place I visit becos of the damage suffered by the bros.Sorry if I intercepted this thread but just FR on the joint around the same area. Please up me if you like the FR.

Happened to go for RT recently and was badly aching from top to bottom. seems like the program has been modified to be more intense. No choice, need to find a good massage chinese therapist or massage.Knew the place so went and scout around. Smell the chinese herb for foot and oil massage. Looks good for a good massage. Saw the poster $40 for full massage and went in ask 1 hour got people available a not to a mid syt. Arrowed me to a china short haired young milf. Not much of a looker with uniform outfit.Went into the curtained cubical and changed to the shorts given. lay down but smell the sweat smell yucky but just bear with it. since price ok.

Came the hard massage , woah, pain here pain there. I can say good massage. Vital points reached. I like it when she massaged my tired butts. SHiok sia. Turned around and massage legs and slowly moved up to the groin.Pressed hard on the sides of the groin. Naughty bro start to rose. She started to rub the sides and sides of the scrotum and do in circular motion.wow shiok.moved up to adominal downwards motion missing the shaft. Bro rose higher to max. Nothing was offered and no words exchanged. so blanket down and massage the chest and breasts. nice one. soothe away all the aching parts but no spill of merlion from little bro. Paid $40 bucks and left.Went to toilet to pee and found strangely some spill. Must be just now almost climax.

Went two more visits and this.......happens.....no extra charge somemore.Shall no say more as this is not my thread.Just sharing.Please upp me is you guys really want me to reveal more.

Damage: $40/hr.
Massage: 8.5/10.
Masseuse look:6/10 ;young 30s

Joell
14-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Bro can pm me the location. Thk

nests07
17-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Bro, care to share her ctc. Thks

remus700
17-11-2012, 11:23 PM
Me too, i drive past there very often. Ctc pls? Tks man