PDA

View Full Version : 2 girls 1 cock

HappyDays
25-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Hi to all bros out there. I've been trolling the forum for quite awhile now and have always wanted to pen down an experience of mine but did not have the time. Now that I do have some, I would like to share this true experience with you guys. I have obviously changed the names of the people to protect their identity.

From the header your probably think its a threesome but let me share the story and you will find out soon.

To begin there is of course me and lets name the other 2 participants X and Y.

X is my girlfriend and Y is her good friend.

So this sexperience happened awhile back. It was 2008 and we were all still rather young and naive. Always trying to explore new things and new ways of doing things.

We have planned to go on a holiday together and this holiday was for a big group of friends, probably about 10 of us, mostly couples and have all been friends for a long period of time.

Out of the whole group, I would say that Y is one of the better looking ones. Always fashionably dressed, in heels, short skirts, nice legs, ass, boobs, exudes confidence, has a long line of suitors, and most of all has a CFM face. I have always liked this type of girl and as she was a good friend of my GF X, we always hang out together. We got close as we always go out for drinks, makan, shows and all that, and everytime I see her, I always have this fantasy of ramming my hard cock into that slutty mouth of hers till the tip of my cock tickles the back of her throat. I just basically lust for her and how I wish I was her BF instead.

Y would always pay attention to me when I speak to her and I can feel that she and I had some sort of connection going. Sometimes during conversations, we would look deeply into each other's eyes and you feel that tingle down your spine hoping that she is thinking the same way you are (which is obviously to bang her brainless), but we have never expressed any type of lust or interest towards each other, we just treat each other as friends and we hang out.

So back to the holiday part. We all planned this big holiday to Bali, and we chose a huge villa to accommodate everyone. It had 5 or 6 rooms and a huge ass swimming pool. Perfect for poolside fantasies to run wild when all the girls are in their bikinis and best of all DRUNK from the enormous amounts of alcohol we have at the villa. It was day to night drinking, chilling by the pool, abit of crawling on top of each other trying to make friends drown action.

Anyways, as I was with X, it was abit hard to lust over Y when she was also with her BF. Y would always come out to the pool in her tight bikini showing off those wonderful pair of legs, firm doggie ass and those perky B+ boobs. From the side of the bikini you can see quite abit of flesh and that always got me horny and hard. Luckily I'm always close to X showing her affection so the little hardons I had did not arouse any suspicion as she thought it was because of her.

Best of all, Y does not like tann lines and she would tann without her bikini top. We always try to disturb her while she has her bikini top undone so that when she is drunk and forgets, she will just expose her boobs to us. :D

Keep that thought, I will be back for more.

mr_missile
25-05-2012, 04:42 PM
1st camper reporting for duty. :D

Deesiaokia
25-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Reporting in for guard duty as well..

creepies
25-05-2012, 04:59 PM
reporting as well

scorpionnn
25-05-2012, 05:04 PM
booze and cigarettes waiting for more

HappyDays
25-05-2012, 05:54 PM
When Y is lying facing down and tanning, I am at the pool area with X and occasionally taking glances at Y's butt. It was perky as hell and sometimes she would readjust her position so that she can have a beer and that was the time when she will open up her legs just slightly and I can see a slight camel toe through the bikini bottom. I see already I cannot tahan so I swam towards her direction and tickled her feet so that she will expose abit more of that juicy slit for me to see. The more I tickle her the more annoyed she got with me and that was the exact react I wanted from her so that she will come into the pool and join us. So she did. Tied up her bikini and she jumped into the pool and started to race towards me. I pretend to siam her but she threw herself onto my back and gave me a good strangle with her arms wrapped around my neck.

All I could feel at that time were her firm boobs on my back and I was quite close to the pool wall at this time and used my legs to kick back so that we will be further away from the wall in case I knock my head against the ledge or something. After that I moved my hand and cupped her ass like she was pigging backing me. I took a little squeeze of her ass and assumed a swimming position, so by this time she was almost lying on top of me with her boobs still planted on my back. The feeling is like getting a booby catbath from some girl. Shiok.

We played on for a couple more minutes and I surrendered for a beer. We both laughed about it and we separated to get our beers. While standing beside her in a more shallow part of the pool, I could see her deep cleavage from the bikini that she was wearing, and alittle bit of her nipple was protruding through as well. How I wish I would just slot my finger down that cleavage and just grab a handful of those yummy boobs now. My cock by this time was semi hard but I was underwater so can't really see.

We clinked beer bottles and drank, then swam off to our respective partners to cool off abit.

Admiral
25-05-2012, 06:51 PM
1 bird kill 2 stones

LovePotion
25-05-2012, 11:59 PM
1 road kill 2 chickens

callmebad
26-05-2012, 12:35 AM
ok, don't let your cock work too hard!:)

Babevaluator
26-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Tentage up liao.

johnconstantine
26-05-2012, 01:18 AM
Camping and waiting for more..nice going.

want0nmee
26-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Camping for more.

koonsengroad
26-05-2012, 11:25 AM
thank you for sharing,....:)

OserbergGold
27-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Keep it coming.

ataraxia
28-05-2012, 07:51 AM
Please come back soon.

unsung80
28-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Good story in the making.

HappyDays
28-05-2012, 03:53 PM
All of us laid by the pool, swam and all that for awhile more and it was time for dinner. By now most of us were quite drunk from the copious amounts of alcohol we made during the day and it was 36 degree sun which made us all even more tired.

A place was set for dinner and we decided not to go too far off as we were tired and just wanted something simple.

7pm and everyone was at the waiting area dress for dinner. My gf X wore a nice white lacy bra and G-String set under her sheer top and tight shorts. Well I picked it out for her hahaha. As I was picking this, I was thinking of how to devour her later when we get back from dinner. So we waited for Y and her BF to get ready and at 710pm, they walked out of their room.

As she was walking towards the waiting area, I look and she was wearing a white linen pants, those flowy kind and under that I can see a faint outline of her black thong. Not very concerned about the pants being see through I guess, and Y was wearing this sheer top as well, revealing her lacy half cupped bra. You can faintly see the top parts of her boobs very firmy sitting into the bra. I was just looking at her walking towards us and I had a hardon. She sat next to me and I keep taking peeks at her ass and her half exposed boobs. Steam.

So dinner time, we went for some local food by the beach and more alcohol. Dinner was soso, and it didn't take too long before we decided to head back to the villa. By the time we got back it was about 10pm and everyone was quite shack already. Some of them were going to drink and lie by the pool and some were going to bed. We all said our good nights and retreated into our rooms. I was quite tired and drunk so I guessed to go to bed with X, and she agreed. Actually I was damn horny and wanted to go back to our rooms so that I can peel off that G-String from her ass and pound her.

Back in the room........................... Next installment coming.............

want0nmee
28-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Camping for more

eeemen
30-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Nice holidays, looking forward to your conquest of Y :D. Cheers ....................

nudedudez
30-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Good start. Waiting for more. :)

koonsengroad
30-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Bro.. good write up.. :)

horny4life
30-05-2012, 01:40 PM
camping around for the next part.

rotipepek
31-05-2012, 01:59 AM
nice one bro...cont pls

Doubledare
31-05-2012, 09:36 AM
Looking forward to your next installment.