PDA

View Full Version : Pass Extention Enquiry

Supply
25-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Hi bros and sis,
I would like to check with you all what are the implications for the local sponsor ( Singaporean ) if i were to help a china girl apply for extention of her stay in singapore for 2nd month?

Scenario 1 :

If she kanna caught doing FL, will anything happen to me as the sponsor?

Scenario 2 :

If she knn hide in singapore and refuse to go back?

Scenario 3? :

Any other legal implications?

I understand most would tell me to just say no, i understand that. But i would like to find out more about the consequences 1st. Thank you for your time everyone

chenip5
25-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi bros and sis,
I would like to check with you all what are the implications for the local sponsor ( Singaporean ) if i were to help a china girl apply for extention of her stay in singapore for 2nd month?

Scenario 1 :

You may be deemed to be her OKT and you will be in deep shit.

Scenario 2 :

As sponsor, you will be fined for her overstaying. You may have to report regularly to police station why she is still in spore.

Scenario 3? :

Any other legal implications? You will not be allowed to act as sponsor in future. For further legal implications, pls consult a lawyer.

I understand most would tell me to just say no, i understand that. But i would like to find out more about the consequences 1st. Thank you for your time everyone

If you think it worth to sacrifice for someone you know for a short period of time, someone you think you have fallen head over heels over her (cos using small head to think), go for it. Just do it. Pls be brave to face the consequence hor :D

(o)(o) Tuner
25-05-2012, 02:01 PM
Hi TS,

You should know that Singapore law is very strict. Ok lets not talk about the consequences. Even if she commits a least serious crime, you will also be blacklisted. So first of all ask yourself, wat do you gain from doing this. Weigh your risk vs gain. Is it worth?

JokerDeBest
25-05-2012, 03:47 PM

If you already know the answer is NO , why bother to ask in the first place ?:rolleyes:

chucky69
25-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Why you so stupid to get involve???? Your dick doing the thinking eh??? Did she promise you the world.... SUCKER......

dnjazz
25-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Hi bros and sis,

Scenario 1 :

Scenario 2 :

Scenario 3? :

Scenario 1 :
UNCLE, will treat you drink coffee and charge you as the girl OKT

Scenario 2 :
UNCLE, will treat you drink coffee

Lovechinagals
25-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Bro does tis worth it ?
U can get in serious trouble
Pls think carefully

San Miguel
25-05-2012, 07:24 PM
If you think it worth to sacrifice for someone you know for a short period of time, someone you think you have fallen head over heels over her (cos using small head to think), go for it. Just do it. Pls be brave to face the consequence hor :D

Well said bro chenips. Never act as a sponsor for anyone else unless she is your wife. That is my answer. You have 2 choices to choose, it up to you. But please choose NO.

simple2kee
25-05-2012, 08:16 PM
TS, it is not worth the trouble. skip them.

navras
26-05-2012, 12:32 AM
Bro, why you thinking of doing it?
You can always go to ica website to find out more.

LovePotion
26-05-2012, 12:43 AM
I agree. Skip. Save the money and buy a fleshlight from my store instead, hehe.

asdfghjkl
26-05-2012, 12:55 AM
actually i also interested to know the answer in the general sense, say i sponsor and extend my male german relative over for holiday and he just disappear overnight.

after i made a police report, would i still be liable if he is never found again?

callmebad
26-05-2012, 01:16 AM
if you have to put up deposit to sponsor her, your deposit will be gone
may leave you a bad record in the Immigration Authority and in future if you want to sponsor someone, will be disallow

Supply
26-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Good morning all, thanks for all the replies, but i still have not gotten any answers so far.

I am not asking for wether to do it a not, i wish to know about the legal responsibilities.

I can't find much on the ICA website either, what i can only find is this

http://www.ica.gov.sg/page.aspx?pageid=180&secid=178

From there it seems only require local sponsor if the foreigner want extend beyond 89 days, for my case even if she extend 1 month only total makes it 2 months which is less than 89 days, and further more China is not stated inside the list on the site.

Please advise? Thank you everyone.

ddog
26-05-2012, 08:04 AM
face the fact than shady ways to get the girl extended for immoral activities would always be frowned upon by the authorities. There're always fresh girls coming in and out solely for material $$ gains, not because she likes you. I won't waste time if its me.

dream888
26-05-2012, 08:41 AM
Hi bros and sis,

Scenario 1 :

Scenario 2 :

Scenario 3? :

Try reading this thread first
Issue with ICA

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=179936