PDA

View Full Version : Am i kena chop for Double?

OldMaster
24-05-2012, 05:12 PM
Hi Bro,

this is my second FR.

Notice this place quite some times, never had a chance been there.
Went in, take up 1hr $40 mosha.

After lied down, she came in and start applied.
Start my back, then slowly moved down.
Shortly after she asked can she scrub my brother? Very fast hor?

I said yes, then she joking and said, you don let me scrub, i will not let you go out.
Then she behave become daring to scrub and ask me would i like to have shuang fei?

i told her honestly i never tried it before.
scrub my back, then turn over to front, slowly scrub my front.. one word ~Shiok.

Washing up, then come back for massage.
Start from back first, after 20min.
Ask me turn over.

that when they show me their asset and start main business.

i hold for abt 10mins ensure both of them had service my brother then i slowly let go...

Mosha = $40/hr (din collect from me upfront)
HJ = $120+120 Not sure i got chop or not. i am kind of a bit unbalance in my heart. Never done mosha and shuang fei before.)

1st lady: 35+
Boob: B (slightly small, soft soft one)
Figure: slim
Look: 5.5

2nd lady: 35+
Boob: B+ or C?? (firm and round, i like)
Figure: slim too not as slim as 1st
Look: 5.5

So far none look chio to me.. (maybe i ask for too much?)

freezetheDB
25-05-2012, 03:44 PM
omg $120 for HJ somemore x2=$240?

comm
25-05-2012, 04:01 PM
bro u kenna chop until totally gone case....

next time go geylang legal house better, even if u dun wan sex just want bj or hj also can

Efr33t
25-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Chopped until probably they will benchmark HJ at $120 and tell their counterparts that Singkies got money to pay that kind of amount.

blackdog31
25-05-2012, 04:40 PM
Time to brush up your bargain skills bro. Normal rate for HJ is 50. If shuang fei then is 50 for both.

freezetheDB
26-05-2012, 12:54 PM
i mostly get HJ rate
of $30-$50.

never pay more than $50. (roaming included)

jett
26-05-2012, 01:00 PM
HJ is normally 50. occasionally most 80 with maxium autoroam .

120 is a rip off! I am sure they are laughing behind u as CARROT HEAD and try the same trick on others bro often!

Take care bro. ur $$ like water

GR888
26-05-2012, 01:11 PM
TS, as implied by your nick, you "old master" leh! How come kena chop until like that? :eek:

Never mind lah...what's done is done liao. There are no serious consequences besides some short-term damage to your wallet. Tell yourself "it was an honest mistake, let's move on". Very politically correct thing to say these days :D...Everyone's using this cliche. Hahaha!

I don't mean to poke fun...but seriously, just take it as a lesson (or "school fees") and then do better next time. No point brooding over it or blaming yourself.

The forum threads are a good resource and contains a wealth of info for cheongsters. :) Time spent reading threads should be seen as investment in R&D...you'll emerge having a better feel of the market before you take the plunge again.

Quraisy
26-05-2012, 01:23 PM
wahh..bro 120 you can overnite already..

tepes
26-05-2012, 01:36 PM
To answer your question: Am i kena chop for Double?

The answer is NO. You didn't kenna chop for double, you kenna chop for single and you kenna chop twice! A looks 5 point milf shouldnt even go 120 for a HJ, I just banged a sweet 23 yr old for the same price! A lot of bros especially newbies like yourself like to come here and not do any research on your own, why dont you spend some time and do some research yourself and browse through the many pages of reports here. Just to give you an idea of what the pricing structure is like.

There are available tarma pairs that charge $190 for full 90 mins and 2 shots. EG

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=286769&fb_source=message

I have not personally tried and may not even want to try but at least I know how much to expect plus minus a bit, a session is suppose to make you release and feel good, not feel like a total sucker after a session only way to avoid this is through research.

My 2 cents.

Cheers

GR888
26-05-2012, 02:02 PM
The REAL 'Old Master' aka bro tepes has finally spoken! :D:D:D

gaybaby
26-05-2012, 03:37 PM
go ppcentre 03 23A
Power and cheap

nongspyder
27-05-2012, 01:22 AM
TS, as implied by your nick, you "old master" leh! How come kena chop until like that? :eek:

Never mind lah...what's done is done liao. There are no serious consequences besides some short-term damage to your wallet. Tell yourself "it was an honest mistake, let's move on". Very politically correct thing to say these days :D...Everyone's using this cliche. Hahaha!

I don't mean to poke fun...but seriously, just take it as a lesson (or "school fees") and then do better next time. No point brooding over it or blaming yourself.

The forum threads are a good resource and contains a wealth of info for cheongsters. :) Time spent reading threads should be seen as investment in R&D...you'll emerge having a better feel of the market before you take the plunge again.

Well said brother. Everyone makes mistakes. Time to move on. Thats what sbf is for. Sharing of experiences.

Xgenre
28-05-2012, 02:49 PM
If you paid $240 in total, you might have misunderstood how you were charged.

If you get a $40/hr per massuese massage, then you need to pay $80 ($40 X 2) for shuang fei massage. Imagine yourself as the owner of the massage place, if 2 ladies massage 2 guys for an hour, you will expect to receive $80 ($40 X 2) right? So if 2 ladies massage 1 guy for an hour, you will expect to receive the fees to be collected to be $80 also, right?

I think they charged you $80 each for HJ. If these 2 ladies do HJ to 2 different guys in 2 different cubicles, each lady will receive $80 at the end of 1 HJ right? Since 2 person give you HJs, you are charged $160 ($80 X 2). It can't be a situation where 2 girls give you HJ and you still pay the normal rate for HJ of $80 which will result in each lady only receiving $40 each, right? So $80 + $160 = $240.

Shuangfei not cheap. So most guys here seldom do it. I only do it selectively if I think the experience will be something new. To have 4 hands on your cock, with 2 mouths licking both nipples and to have 4 boobs and 2 pussies available for you to play with, it's quite an experience. Imagine a tag team situation, you are licking boobs and you tell the girl 'because your partner is lousy, that's why i can suck your tits for so long'. The subsequent switch will be interesting. Ah ha, your HJ skills are lousy, that's why I haven't cum yet, let me punish you for your lousy skills by playing with your boobs and pussy. Something like that.

JingQiangBuDao
28-05-2012, 03:12 PM
i think market are good and guys are paying the gals so much that i lost track of the price liao.....:(

now no hj liao, everything is call juagen, so the price is $50-$80.

now no bj liao, everything is call kou bao, so the price is $80-$150.

now no fj liao, everything is call yi tiao long, so the price is $150 - dunno

thanks to all rich guys here.....:mad:

xknight
26-06-2012, 10:10 PM
all i can say... yes.. becareful next time... i rmb my first HC visit, i went with an army friend, he was like my mentor so next time ask around before heading in... the little bro may be strong but the wallet may not... hehe