PDA

View Full Version : Maid stir menstrual blood into employer’s coffee

spermspray
22-05-2012, 09:20 PM
An Indonesian domestic worker was charged on Tuesday with adding her menstrual blood into her employer’s coffee cup.

24—year—old Jumiah allegedly committed the act at a residential flat early in the morning on 31 August last year.

For mischief, she could be jailed up to a year and fined.

Her case will be mentioned next week.

silverstrike
22-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Always treat your domesrtic helpers well and with respect.

GowHowSeow
22-05-2012, 11:58 PM
did it affect the taste or even enhanced it?

LovePotion
23-05-2012, 12:02 AM
er.. any article for us to read? How did the employee found out? Cuz got the blood taste?

San Miguel
23-05-2012, 12:52 AM
maybe she is trying to perform some sort of "black magic" to her employer. hehehe

fishhunterii
23-05-2012, 01:11 AM
Yes, part of black magic. Others may include
1. While the rice is boiling, the female will stand above it the steam mix with the sweat drips back down into the rice.
2. Morning when washing the face, the water is saved and use it for rice cooking.
3. Snips of hair cut into tiny pieces mixed with coffee (this is very lethal, as the mini hair sticks to your internal body)
4. Writing their displeasure/spells under the bed frame.

There are many more techniques they use for certain reasons.

hkingx
23-05-2012, 01:20 AM
omg......... crazy maid

LovePotion
23-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Yup I am very curious how he found out. Maybe other gals play prank on him before thats why he know the taste?

tanman
23-05-2012, 01:56 AM
Either he makan her promise to pay but never pay so she angry or she is love struck with him and try to do some gong tau?

sean69
23-05-2012, 03:47 PM
er.. any article for us to read? How did the employee found out? Cuz got the blood taste?

maybe the "sir", when drinking the coffee, finds the taste "familar" ..:D

scorpionnn
23-05-2012, 04:32 PM
maybe the "sir", when drinking the coffee, finds the taste "familar" ..:D

Sir : today's kopi sedap (tasty) ya, taste like your pe pek
Maid : you're right sir, i use my red pepek juice instead of sugar

HornyTonyLIM
23-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Sir : today's kopi sedap (tasty) ya, taste like your pe pek
Maid : you're right sir, i use my red pepek juice instead of sugar

haha....hilarious...makes me laugh and my lau cheow to shrink thinking of it

LovePotion
23-05-2012, 09:21 PM
I heard that got some maid use the carrot to masturbate already then use to cook for the children to eat. what kind of scary world do we live in?

Me Siam Bu
23-05-2012, 09:24 PM
there is alot more. scary

creepies
23-05-2012, 10:13 PM
horrible nowadays for those maid

Ecuader
24-05-2012, 01:15 AM
she might be trying to put gong tao on her employer.

flopper
24-05-2012, 01:24 AM
If i'm right, correct me if i'm wrong, this menstrual blood in drinks thing has got to do with some "black magic" beliefs that it will make the person that drinks it do/follow/ fufill whatsoever the "maker"of the drink ask for.

Use to hear from some aunties2 talking about this when i was younger. haha

LovePotion
24-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Black magic? Hmm.... i only know pinoy will create facebook account to cheat Singaporean money by blackmailing.

Now they go for blackmagic. Haiz.... Why are they so eager to cheat our money?

flopper
24-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Black magic? Hmm.... i only know pinoy will create facebook account to cheat Singaporean money by blackmailing.

Now they go for blackmagic. Haiz.... Why are they so eager to cheat our money?

coz our currency big mah? hehehe

kinda hard to believe that in this kinda new world age, these kinda things still exist.

LovePotion
24-05-2012, 02:11 AM
Got Japan, China and America, why SG? =(

Crap, government should jailed them or set some sort of punishment to warn them not to play a fool with us rather than blindly sent them back.

They need some punishment to stay obedient. We are kind enough to employ them, even without mistreat them, they want to purposely find trouble to irritate us.

Haiz... We are hiring a problem solver to assist us in a way and drag us down in a way. Double edge sword

JohnnyOliver
24-05-2012, 02:37 AM
Guys. Chill ah. If you treat everybody including your own domestic helper with respect, nothing like this will happen to you. :D

Basil
24-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Dispose the CD after sex yourself.

chimkoo
24-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Guys. Chill ah. If you treat everybody including your own domestic helper with respect, nothing like this will happen to you. :D

I beg to differ from your opinion.

If you treat everyone with respect and they will return likewise.

It takes all kind to make this world.

LovePotion
24-05-2012, 01:45 PM
True, we should rule them with fairness and strict laws to tame them.

Otherwise they will climb over your head and do all the crap to benefit themselves

spermspray
29-05-2012, 09:57 PM
http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/maid-who-spiked-coffee-with-menstrual-blood-jailed

SINGAPORE: The Indonesian maid who served her former employer coffee spiked with menstrual blood has been sentenced to a month’s jail.

24—year—old Jumiah, who goes by one name, admitted to spiking her then—employer’s coffee with her discharge on August 31, 2011 at about 6.30am.

Court documents showed that Jumiah said the victim’s mother was "very demanding" and she was made to re—do her work if it fell below expectations.

Jumiah, who had worked in the household since July last year, requested for a change of employer but was rejected.

So the maid resorted to mixing her menstrual discharge with her employer’s coffee as she remembered being told by a friend that the mixture would make a person nicer.

She stored her discharge in a plastic bottle for 5 days before serving it to the victim.

The bottle was discovered by the victim’s mother on the day of the incident.

Jumiah was confronted thrice before admitting to have done so.

In submissions, assistant public prosecutor Lim Yu Hui asked for a deterrent sentence as the act was pre—meditated.

APP Lim added that Jumiah abused her position of trust and lied to cover up her deed when confronted.

She said that there was no ill conduct on the part of the employer and his family and that the act has caused much anguish to them.

In mitigation, Jumiah told the court through a translator that she’s "very remorseful" and has" apologised over the foolish act".

She pleaded for leniency so she can go back home for Hari Raya.

In sentencing, district judge said fortunately no serious harm was done, but he agreed that a deterrent message must be sent to domestic helpers and ordered Jumiah to be jailed for a month.

Admiral
30-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Quite a severe punishment. If she had just slapped him she is likely to get a fine only.

Young Hero
30-05-2012, 08:56 AM
Always treat your maids well. They perform an important function in our households.