PDA

View Full Version : Stupid n naive guy cheated by 7 girls in 2 weeks

101s
20-05-2012, 01:39 PM
First of all,I am new here so pls dont zap me if there is any offence.

Girl 1
2 weeks ago I got to know Karen who was a swinger party model (she said so) n invited me to be her partner of the party.I was new in all this during then so I agreed.she ask for 150 for the membership fee n party fee n I paid it n ask her for a movie.the next day, I dress up myself n go to the rendezvous to wait for her showing up n ended up waiting for 3 hours for nothing.at night she msn me n told me that her manager wanted her to sex with another member since he paid 300 to the mgr....I asked her y she didn't refuse n she said that her parents sold her for S$2k n was manipulated by her mgr...she kept asking for me to come to her rescue....ai~~~ I was damn naive n believed all this ...I decided to help her n here another 300 gone...I tot after all this I should b able to meet her...but she said if I met her all the money will be earned by the mgr n if not she can keep all the money n use it to settle her bill with the mgr (S$2k) ...I felt sad for happened to her n I told her I will not meet her without thinking ...n will help to release her from her mgr control by settling the bill for her so that she regain freedom n can go back to her family side ....yea I know you all must n thinking what a stupid fool I am...but b honest,I need think I want to sex with her during that time but just wanna help a little poor girl....since it is within my capability...so here it goes another 1550 ...transferred to her mgr in php...thing always does not go the way you want...I wait at the money transfer centre ...for 2 hours to wait the girl call me...but ended up...

Sry bros it has nothing to do with sex ...if it is boring ..so sry...just share my experience ...I won't cont with girl 2 if it is really boring

insultress
20-05-2012, 04:50 PM
its depressing rather...though its good to share with the bros here.
i really dont mean to rub it in but all i can say is...u seriously dont learn do you?
if thats the first girl, i have no idea how the other 6 still ended happening.
*shakes head n walks away* no cure..

dennischan
20-05-2012, 04:57 PM
please share here so all the bros here can learn from!