19-05-2012, 08:06 AM
need advise

Should be "Need ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

Bebeque
19-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Anyone else have it..? Damn miserable leh.. need advise

What is TMS???

You DIY and it is traumatic? Explain leh so all bros will know and then can advise. :D

deep6161
19-05-2012, 09:21 AM
Should be "Need ADVICE.".

"Advise" is a verb.

I must say this is the one laksh thiery four thousand fivehundread and thirty sixth time reading this "advice" from Mr BOSS :)... still counts....

asdfghjkl
19-05-2012, 09:28 AM
first time seeing this phrase.. please explain more, i only heard of post traumatic stress disorder.

goldblow
19-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Ppl with this condition cannot jerk off normally.. can only do it prone on floor, rubbing didi against the floor like a big fat worm nia

Kalv
19-05-2012, 10:09 AM
..Damn miserable leh.. need advice

School Holidays - student ??

TMS is masturbating in the prone position - is unhealthy/damaging. You only need to modify the way you practise it. You taught yourself how to masturbate face-down, and now you can teach yourself to masturbate face-up. Read the folowing and follow the exercises at the end : http://www.healthystrokes.com/

Wishing all a nice weekend. :) Cheers.

asdfghjkl
19-05-2012, 10:10 AM
WTF is this?? :eek:

cqueen
19-05-2012, 10:17 AM

TMS is masturbating in the prone position - is unhealthy/damaging. You only need to modify the way you practise it. You taught yourself how to masturbate face-down, and now you can teach yourself to masturbate face-up. Read the folowing and follow the exercises at the end : http://www.healthystrokes.com/

Ppl with this condition cannot jerk off normally.. can only do it prone on floor, rubbing didi against the floor like a big fat worm nia

Good morning samsters,

Am I right to understand that TMS is masturbating oneself in a prone position and it is a trained acquired practice which can be undone?

Also, the medium for rubbing the didi can be a hard floor, mattress or one"s face?

Kalv
19-05-2012, 10:27 AM
.. TMS is masturbating oneself in a prone position and it is a trained acquired practice which can be undone?

Also, the medium for rubbing the didi can be a hard floor, mattress ....

Yes, all answers in the article - a bit lengthy but worth reading. :) Cheers.

owl888
19-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Maybe u must understand the cause of this syndrome??? Why would anyone want to masterbate this way unless u have certain fetish and then develop into a habit. If its a habit then it can be changed through practice......

goldblow
20-05-2012, 12:23 AM
The website was helpful for info, but very bad practical advice... How to stop for 1 month??

Tomthefucker
20-05-2012, 01:15 AM
The website was helpful for info, but very bad practical advice... How to stop for 1 month??

first time reading this term TMS. I guess you are still young and single?

bro, please see doctor and correct it...

RenaCross
20-05-2012, 06:23 PM

I thought schoolholidays next month ??? :confused:

goldblow
20-05-2012, 11:58 PM
first time reading this term TMS. I guess you are still young and single?

bro, please see doctor and correct it...

22yo liao.. and virgin, damn!