PDA

View Full Version : Pearl insert onto penis skin - hardcore

Balissa
19-05-2012, 12:44 AM
This had been going on for many years.

http://www.insideindonesia.org/edition-69-jan-mar-2002/penis-enhancements-3007419

I had hear so much on this. I had a friend who had 9 ball bearing insert onto his penis :eek::eek:

Any Female samster here had try it before?

callmebad
19-05-2012, 12:53 AM
have to go for operation (not many guys can take it!):)
actually a less painful method will be by way of cock ring
not painful, but still can make her orgasm

Balissa
19-05-2012, 12:53 AM
chavascondesa had it extremly, u need to check out his beading penis

chavascondesa.shikshik.org/2011/07/29/beading-penis/

be warned, not for the weak heart

Balissa
19-05-2012, 12:57 AM
have to go for operation (not many guys can take it!):)
actually a less painful method will be by way of cock ring
not painful, but still can make her orgasm

my buddy told me its took him 2 month to recover.
and after it, 1 more month no sex.

Balissa
19-05-2012, 01:32 AM
Who in the right mind will do that? Fuck halfway come out how? I know of someone who fucked halfway and even his nipple ring can come out. :eek: Not to mention that now we are talking about the penis.

the pearl is inside his skin already

alan0338
19-05-2012, 11:20 AM
I had hear so much on this. I had a friend who had 9 ball bearing insert onto his penis :eek::eek:

Any Female samster here had try it before?

female samster with lan jiao ... :eek: :eek:

GowHowSeow
19-05-2012, 11:26 AM
I go for natural - two big pearls hanging outside the penis. If you prefer, you can suck my pearls which are completely hairless or my penis which is odourless. You come, I come, we came....Song all the way, go hun song!!!

Mrb3
19-05-2012, 04:44 PM
any female member here try before?

jonnylim61
19-05-2012, 05:07 PM
I saw the pic of it, wonder any girl will want to try it? or is dying to try it?

femm_e
19-05-2012, 11:20 PM
I once have a ONS with a Malay macho guy and he had 3 of it... its one of the best ever best sexperience!!

n30n
20-05-2012, 12:24 AM
OMG it look so intimidating.

CCLL
20-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Heard that bfr.
Some insert small stainless steel ball blister size under the penis skin.
hard core a bit small gold blister size in irregular shape.

heard,small cut by pen knife with sterile it by flame on the penis skin.
insert the small blister size under the skin and wrap it by plaster,let it natural heal.need sometime for it to heal.from indo worker friend.15yr ago.no more contact by now.
he did it by himself.salute him.save cost and not easy to get it done by GP.
One thing for sure,his thai wive Love him so much at that time.
now i know the reason why.:D

Now got some jacket has to feature.u can try it with your partner.

jonnylim61
20-05-2012, 05:12 AM
One thing for sure,his thai wive Love him so much at that time.
now i know the reason why.:D

hear the feeling is sensational... one of a kind.
its either the girl love it or dislike it, a few legal house in GL had banned such penis, as the girl will need to rest after serving it.

asdfghjkl
20-05-2012, 05:52 AM
wow.. surprised to read that.. thanks.. now i know who to look for.. hehe ;)

muscularman
20-05-2012, 07:32 AM
As long as you have skills and can last long in bed, can sweet talk your sweetheart, you are considered an excellent lover already.

Why do you have to subject yourself to such a dangerous & torturous act by putting your own dick in REAL REAL REAL danger :confused::rolleyes:

Even if you have stainless steel DICK attached with stainless steel balls, don't tell me you can bed any woman that you want !!! :rolleyes:

Also don't tell me that you'll hang a placard around your neck telling all the women that you have countless of steel balls attached to your dick :D

Emotional feeling and money are far more important to women than having countless of stainless steel balls wrapping around your dick bah !!!

This type of unpopular surgery was practiced in the 80s BUT now we are living in the 21st century, its no longer popular bah !!!

earth
20-05-2012, 03:47 PM
girl with tongue stud... anyone try??

tell me got diff anot. :):D

U take a cucumber , a bitter groud poke yr hole.... got diff anot??

nirvana
20-05-2012, 04:05 PM
g

U take a cucumber , a bitter groud poke yr hole.... got diff anot??

hahaha, once she tried the ku-gua, she wont wanna try the cucumber anymore. :D

goodfun88
01-12-2012, 02:05 AM
As long as you have skills and can last long in bed, can sweet talk your sweetheart, you are considered an excellent lover already.

Why do you have to subject yourself to such a dangerous & torturous act by putting your own dick in REAL REAL REAL danger :confused::rolleyes:

Even if you have stainless steel DICK attached with stainless steel balls, don't tell me you can bed any woman that you want !!! :rolleyes:
This type of unpopular surgery was practiced in the 80s BUT now we are living in the 21st century, its no longer popular bah !!!

Yes, I am sure you are so emotional feeling that you're a sister to her, or she treats you as an atm.

Yeah I am glad you live in the 21st century, and your only worth is what she can get out of you :rolleyes:

Tamjohnny
02-12-2012, 09:40 PM
Had mine done during my army days at Taiwan. 1month no sex and no DIY..

johnnnboi198411
28-11-2015, 10:56 AM
hey Bros I'm new bie here..
this is my very 1st post .
for bearing in dick they will never use steel or stainless steal .. if any one told you that is fake.

I did mine and only 5 days it's good to do the work as normal.
I do it myself at offshore .the bearing I DIY myself .
I had 3 on me . planing to put another 2 make it 5

for sexexperience many girls like it some don't feel good. as my FB don't really like it.

AUDITH
14-12-2015, 05:46 PM
Care to share the steps? Any video?

3Dragon
11-06-2017, 10:01 PM
Thinking of having this done. Anybody got place to recommend?

AgusTD
12-06-2017, 02:46 PM
Thinking of having this done. Anybody got place to recommend?

I think alot of tattoo shops have that service.

MrMuscleman
10-08-2017, 01:09 AM
hahaha, once she tried the ku-gua, she wont wanna try the cucumber anymore. :D

William 18syh.... its me saimo skt

ibanezjem555
10-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Bro, interesting.. yours a DIY material..
Is it pearl or some other organic material ?:cool:

for bearing in dick they will never use steel or stainless steal .. if any one told you that is fake.

for sexexperience many girls like it some don't feel good. as my FB don't really like it.

Cheesebeast
10-08-2017, 10:35 PM
Since we are on the topic of kinky stuff, has anyone tried having sex with a cock ring? Does it numb yr little bro during the process? Been thinking of trying with my fb.

Can share experience? Thanks 😁

Asia1
12-08-2017, 04:15 PM
hi Wayne Lim Yen Yew , I am your heart-broken wife Rojana Ben. I call you back home before but you dont listen, and I come here again to try to take you back. you should understand i will do it again and again until you back home. Come back home with me my shit-eating baby, delete your clone nick MrMuscleman & AhYewnara and other several nicks. you go back with me and we can have our happy life in our bed ok.

I dont know why you cheat me and my family again and again. I come from thailand and sell my body here, an think I am lucky when marrying you and created my facebook account luckyrojana : https://www.facebook.com/luckyrojana , do you know what it means? I give you all my 3 hole to fuck and also give birth to your daughter, but you just continue cheating me and go Petain eating $20 granny ass, i dont know if you are born like to eat shit or what, why you do like that ?

I have no choice but to confirm your following details is true, I just want you back home with me 55555555.

============ Wayne Lim Yen Yew 97870719 / MrMuscleman / AhYewnara ============

You are Wayne lim yen yew and you have several clones here, I only know the 2 now : MrMuscleman and AhYewnara, and your mobile is 97870719

your name Wayne lim yen yew are mentioned in the following news because you like to bully old people and young kids, and you are canned and jailed for that . I feel shamed but seems you are shameless for what you have done

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/smrt-driver-in-kpe-incident-jailed-for-throwing-coke-can-and-coins-at-car

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/jail-ex-cabby-who-threw-drink-can-car

Your facebook is here, but after your ID is exposed in this sbf website my facebook receives lot of naughty messaged everyday, i just hope my daughter will not like me and be ok in the future

Wayne.lim.yen.yew 97870719 aka MrMuscleman / AhYewnara facebook here (https://www.facebook.com/Wayne.lim.yen.yew)

Search Wayne Lim Yen Yew in google actually can find more information abut you dear, even the following video that also have my family photos, i really feel embrassed but you never told me before marrying that you are ex-prisoner.

https://youtu.be/6wzEEm_wtZg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wzEEm_wtZg&feature=youtu.be

search your mobile number 97870719 in google can find more information about you and your work place

Republic Auto: 209 Pandan Gardens Level 3 (map)
Contact No. 65672000
Contact Name Wayne Lim 97870719

============ Wayne Lim Yen Yew 97870719 / MrMuscleman / AhYewnara ============

I hope you can come back with me, I saw your post here and feel shame your post fulls of F-words and M---F---- words. I know you like to cheats and bully others but i already been fucked by you and others, I think one rason is that I let you play my ass too much, let you eat my shit and clean my butt hole everyday so when you talk to others your mouth full of shits and M-----F--- words. But i love you so i will let you continue eat my shits and drink my pee, I really hope you quite sbf and come back with me, dont fight here with others and go jail again. you come back now and our family still can be saved, dont let me down again dear.

I call Boss samboy to remove your two nicks AhYewnara and MrMuscleman asap. Dont let my family live in shame and been destroyed, otherwise I will need to go GL and work there again. Please come back with me please please

if you dont come back with me and keep asking deleting my account here, it is useless, and you will get weekly publicity here, and more information will get exposed. No one can save you from the shame. BTW i think they dont delete your account becs they want you and your family live in shame forever, think of it and just go with me

Oooo seems sbf like family war place now :D

Asia1
12-08-2017, 04:31 PM
Since we are on the topic of kinky stuff, has anyone tried having sex with a cock ring? Does it numb yr little bro during the process? Been thinking of trying with my fb.

Can share experience? Thanks 😁

interesting, thinking of trying the coco ring for quite some time ... will it cause any damage to didi

Tele
14-08-2017, 10:29 AM

bro any pic ? interested to know more and maybe do it myself :D