PDA

View Full Version : Looking A friend/fb/lover

leopardgirl
18-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Hi, I am a 25th old lady who has a full time job. I would describe myself as above average, 158cm 46kg . I am looking for a full time fb who can be committed And devoted, living by on his own between 23-35years old. I don't trust serious relationship but he must be available whenever I wanna meet. He has to be single, I don't wanna cause anything break up or divorce.

I have no problem finding fb but I want him to be a committed one. He can only do it with me and no one else. Pls pm me if interested.

Bangster
19-05-2012, 11:20 AM
A blow-up male sex doll would fit your criteria

muscleboi
19-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Hi leopardgirl

I am interested and fit all your criteria except the "whenever call must be available". That's kind of tough practically because I have meetings to go to and work to do as well.

I am 171cm 60kg 28yo boyish looking single man and I am willing to do only with you. I don't trust serious relationships. Why? because I find the law to be unfair and I don't believe in something called love.. I live on my own. Please check my other posts to verify. I wrote quite a number of threads questioning love actually.. PM if you have more questions to ask.

I have to be honest. I visited a FL once and did it protected. No fluid exchange at all cos I did not kiss her, did not lick her vagina, and fingered her with a condom covering my fingers. Its extreme but true. I don't wish to contract any illnesses. And I only visited once because I find it a waste of time and resources ($$). We can go for a medical check up together if you want to be assured.

Let me know if you are interested. Your pm is full though..pick and choose wisely.

19-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Hello.. wanna b friend? Movie kaki, chat kaki or hmmm.. haha.. hope to hear from u soon.. cheer

Apocalypse
19-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Hi leopardgirl

I am interested and fit all your criteria except the "whenever call must be available". That's kind of tough practically because I have meetings to go to and work to do as well.

I am 171cm 60kg 28yo single and I am willing to do only with you. I don't trust serious relationships. Why? because I find the law to be unfair and I don't believe in something called love.. I live on my own. Please check my other posts to verify. I wrote quite a number of threads questioning love actually.. PM if you have more questions to ask.

I have to be honest. I visited a FL once and did it protected. No fluid exchange at all cos I did not kiss her, did not lick her vagina, and fingered her with a condom covering my fingers. Its extreme but true. I don't wish to contract any illnesses. And I only visited once because I find it a waste of time and resources ($$). We can go for a medical check up together if you want to be assured.

Let me know if you are interested. Your pm is full though..pick and choose wisely.

how do u ensure no pussy juice flow down your balls?

asdfghjkl
19-05-2012, 01:08 PM
I fingered her with a condom covering my fingers. Its extreme but true.

can I be your FB also.. i like such extreme.. hehe ;)

muscleboi
19-05-2012, 01:11 PM

Bro, fluid exchange refers to "opening to opening" eg. wet kiss

My balls got no opening. so even if pussy juice flows down my balls, it doesnt enter me. The FL used lubricant and she's apparently quite dry.

muscleboi
19-05-2012, 01:25 PM
can I be your FB also.. i like such extreme.. hehe ;)

Are you sure you only want ONE fb? -.-

asdfghjkl
19-05-2012, 01:33 PM
My balls got no opening. so even if pussy juice flows down my balls, it doesnt enter me.

Herpes and genital warts can spread if the juice flows to the balls.. OMG, I just changed my mind. :eek:

muscleboi
19-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Herpes and genital warts can spread if the juice flows to the balls.. OMG, I just changed my mind. :eek:

The FL used lubricant and she's apparently quite dry. You got see this? -.- don't take half the post and make it into another meaning and thanks. its been a while since that FL session and I don't see anything unusual happening. That's why I also suggested to go for medical check up together cos I also want to feel assured.

muscleboi
19-05-2012, 01:47 PM
More information on STDs. Check it out.

- http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/genital_warts_hpv.html
- http://www.emedexpert.com/tips/std-facts.shtml

Herpes must enter a broken skin for a person to be infected.

Warts must also be through genital, oral or anal (direct skin-to-skin contact).

And to add again, I don't see anything unusual happening on my body.

Well, it helps to take everyone on a lesson on STDs again as a refresher.

I dont know everything. Ok, now a medical check up is a must before engaging any FBs.
It's for everyone's good. And there's window period to take note too.
FB or not, use ample protection.

safdamage
19-05-2012, 03:27 PM
U got mail :)

ManInAction
19-05-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi Gal, I am interested to know u better and see how things goes...

I am 34 single with no any other relationship now. look wise is not that bad, u have email that we can do more pirvate chat?

BlueCondor
19-05-2012, 05:52 PM
A blow-up male sex doll would fit your criteria

I thought only have female sex dolls ?

kakagolf
19-05-2012, 06:41 PM
i also!! im 23 yo!!

knilon
19-05-2012, 07:54 PM
24/m/ch/sg 165cm 55kg. Pm me if interested.

ston
19-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Hi leopardgirl

I am 171cm 60kg 28yo boyish looking single man and I am willing to do only with you. I don't trust serious relationships. Why? because I find the law to be unfair and I don't believe in something called love.. I live on my own. Please check my other posts to verify. I wrote quite a number of threads questioning love actually.. PM if you have more questions to ask.

Fingered with condom on finger!!! Muahahaha!

Bro, u are not happening...

Boat collector
19-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Firstly, I think this is the wrong section to be posting in. There is a orgies/FB/swing section that may serve you better ma'am.

But wah... the only thing you didn't mention that you into male domination! haha.. but I guess many types of brothers here. Sure can find one!

And finally, I can't help myself! - Muscleboi - did that FL take your virginity away? Non FL no sickness ah... unless FL was your only bonk, better tell us all what you did when you bonk the others non-FLs so that we can advise you if you got sickness or not! :p

Hi leopardgirl

ghostjon
20-05-2012, 10:48 AM
hey TS ur inbox is full, pm me 30/SG/chinese let try things out

grim reaper
01-06-2012, 03:01 PM
Hi, i am interested to be one of ur FB.

shuckssuck
01-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Hi sid...stop searching...jus pm mi...fits all criteria...:)

scorpionnn
01-06-2012, 09:18 PM

This one seriously cracked me up! LOL!

DIU NIA SENG AH!!! Hahaha

Scorp888
01-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Let them all fill up her mailbox.

In the end she'll have to try me, and she won't want any other. :p

Amen84OMEN
02-06-2012, 03:41 AM
Hi, im someone with no sexperience at all~ let me know if you wanna try me out~ ^^ 27/m:p

AppleMint
02-06-2012, 05:21 AM
hi, im 24/168/55kg chinese. met ur criteria. pm me.

fun2nite
02-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Hi girl, maybe u can provide us your email to allow more participants to submit their resume

And you may get all sort of funky funky pics with FOC if you are lucky.

Thanks.

dexster
02-06-2012, 12:12 PM
Hi, I am a 25th old lady who has a full time job. I would describe myself as above average, 158cm 46kg . I am looking for a full time fb who can be committed And devoted, living by on his own between 23-35years old. I don't trust serious relationship but he must be available whenever I wanna meet. He has to be single, I don't wanna cause anything break up or divorce.

I have no problem finding fb but I want him to be a committed one. He can only do it with me and no one else. Pls pm me if interested.

hello i'm interested,for myself i'm wt55 ht 163 dunno whether fit in your selection anot.:D

Zilent
02-06-2012, 12:38 PM
23/187cm/83kg/M. First time replying to fb thread. LOL.

MTFKR
02-06-2012, 03:40 PM
So what can you provide for your FB?:D

aseandude
02-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Dear leopardgirl,

More than 2 years with 2 post.

You are either a crouching tiger or hidden dragon.

Your thread will evoke a lot of interest from samsters.

I'm not doubting your urge for it but seeking this from this forum's theme you should post to sexual arrangement/orgies area which is more appropriate.

Any, since you have advertise,

I'm a 5'10" peranakan (chinese) at 75kgs who fits your criteria.

Consider myself a serviceman.

If you are genuine and keen drop me a pm and we can go on from there.

We can describe all and however we want here, but the first step is the conventional calling/talking/meeting and actual action that is real.

My 2 cents.

Ilvhacker
02-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Me 23m 172cm 6x kg tanned skin.chinese.

ichibanboy
02-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Is it from SPH again? Hehe

xiaozhu125
03-06-2012, 07:22 AM
I hope to be your FB
So pm me....

Nexxie
06-06-2012, 11:39 PM
hey hi 170/50 here sorry can't pm you . contact me at my email [email protected]

ilikeoldchangke
08-06-2012, 10:43 AM

Hi Leopardgirl, i hope to check out your spots.

I am a 30 year old man without a full time job. I spend my waking hours trawling sbf hoping to get a fwb. I am definitely above average, 168, 66kg.

I am looking for a part time fb , my fb do not need to be committed to me and i require no devotion. I only want sex.

I don't need my fb to live on her own, it would be good if she lives with her twin sister.

I don't trust a serious relationship with my fb but i would like it to be a secret relationship as it would be more exciting that way. I don;'t need my fb to be single, we are all adults.

I have a hard time finding a fb because i have trouble committing to just one.

I hope my fb can do it with me and maybe a few others.

Just Kidding,:D don;t get offended, i can;t help it when i see this long list of requirements and rules.

When it happens, it happens, rule and requirements or not.

Hope you get a good buddy.

:)

fdome
08-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Hi Leopardgirl, i hope to check out your spots.
Just Kidding,:D don;t get offended, i can;t help it when i see this long list of requirements and rules.

When it happens, it happens, rule and requirements or not.

Hope you get a good buddy.

:)

well said bro, no man can afford haha, but think maybe also schoolboy just playing around for holidays ;) :D

David122
08-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Hey, i like your email, very brave, for a shootout.
anyways i don't know if you'd reply to this cos I'm sure you'd have like a flock of guys messaging you.

but yeh, i might as well give it a shot.
I'm looking for someone like that too. one person to have fun with, i also want someone good in bed. well yeh. thats it. I'm 23,working. and never found a girl who is good in bed, so I'm giving an shout out too.you won't be disappointed with what i have in my pants. if thats important too

kgbkgb
08-06-2012, 01:49 PM

I'm even more extreme than extreme. I put on a condom + this http://www.twistmyrubberarm.com/index.php?code=2410&k0=him
safe bor?

hemlock86
08-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Hey Sis, wanted to pm you but your inbox is full. If you are still interested, please pm me. I value privacy and I hope you are okay with me not posting my intro here. Thank you. :)

leopardgirl
09-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Have not found any guy yet. Please message me.

leopardgirl
09-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Haven found the guy yet.

man_in_need70
10-06-2012, 12:41 PM
i dont know if our goals is the same.
i'll be honest the need to feel sextified is impt for me that i even left my gf. i felt i need to be fair to her and im not ready at all for love i guess. so i do need a devoted partner who i can just have pure sex with.
i run my own business so time is flexible for me. im 23 btw. dont think im that bad looking too.

alucard-leon
10-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Hi there Ms LG,

Came across your proposal and decide to drop in a msg to express my interest of application. Allow me to intro myself, my name is Leon, asian chinese dude, 30yrs of age, 175cm in height and 68kg in weight. If u think i do fit your pre selection stage, do drop me a pm and we can chat more. Hope to learn a little about you too. Look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers and have a good weekend. :)

DylanUhs
10-06-2012, 05:25 PM
Leopardgirl pm me . I got something to ask you . I think you also know who I am . (:

acidicavex
11-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Wow exclusive interview for a exclusive FB...... Seriously...... I felt you looking for a gigolo more than a FB coz this sentence "meet whenever you wanna" oh yea except you got to pay a gigolo and but you don't have to pay your potential FB and yet can get to abuse the poor fella :p hahaha

8ear
11-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Lol

y dun go club and find im sure lot of gyt will like to be ur fb

cloudveil
14-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Hello there.

Your inbox's full.

Not sure if im the one you are looking for, but PM me for more details.

Take care and have a pleasant day~