PDA

View Full Version : 鑫 天 地

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

wishshop
18-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Saw this place (鑫 天 地) when i pass by little india.... any bros been there?
If there is, please share.....

Thanks in advance...

wishshop
18-05-2012, 09:06 AM
I asked around...heard that.. the place open by same boss of CC...
no mummy system XXX.. pricing much cheaper compare to CC
about 160-170 for 2 towers beer... so also cheaper....

anyone can verify... as I said, this is what i heard only... personally have not check out there...

wishshop
31-05-2012, 09:03 AM
This place should be fully operational tomorrow.... (once CC close for Reno after tonight...) heard that all the mummy and girls transfer to here ..

Anyone going to try out tomorrow night?

kiko
31-05-2012, 09:13 AM
Hi bros: my group are going to try out new ktv Xin tian di, we need another bro to join, we will be opening bottle for night session . Interested bro pls pm me. The session is for tomorrow. Thanks

Jpg101
31-05-2012, 04:08 PM
can any kind soul share the contact for booking room?

hoA123
31-05-2012, 11:06 PM
i'll like to try this place out tomorrow too.
manager pls pm me.

giov999
31-05-2012, 11:46 PM
I like to join.. tomorrow. Pls pm me.

anod
02-06-2012, 04:33 AM
Saw this place (鑫 天 地) when i pass by little india.... any bros been there?
If there is, please share.....

Thanks in advance...

Just back from there. All the girls are from CC.

zzzggb
02-06-2012, 06:38 AM
Just back from there. All the girls are from CC.

Sorry bro,what is CC???:D

anod
02-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Sorry bro,what is CC???:D

Another KTV call century club. So we normally call it CC.

Intel Ops
02-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Pricing? Playability?

anod
02-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Pricing? Playability?

Chivas is $448/bottle. Most of the Vietnam girls can play.

bbailey
04-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Me k-kiang suggested to my collgs try out the place formerly known as Cc, last Thursday after our meeting ended early. Thanks to bro btblue8 who has compile a great info pack ,helpful for ktv newbies like me. Seeing the Hh prices is q gd value for $, we cheong&reached pearl ctr at 430pm but went up to CC, was rejected at the door cos it was already full and same case when we tried our luck @yangtze.

So is it a must to know the club staff in order to get a room or reservations ? Or they don't generally accept walk-in during HH? So the push door policy at the new club means they dont accept reservations nw?

ksss
04-06-2012, 03:30 PM
any one can pm me the room booking number? thanks.

raykee
04-06-2012, 08:58 PM
is it the old takka mall one?

wishshop
05-06-2012, 12:17 AM
is it the old takka mall one?

its the old party world at the old tekka mall..

anyway their price increased last friday when all the girls and mummy migrated over... i think the small rooms are kind of too small and bright... but regardless, i am not there for the rooms.. :p

zzzggb
06-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Members can provide info on how many rooms n their respective charges for different types of room.

kamsia!:D

zzzggb
06-06-2012, 11:08 AM
Chivas is $448/bottle. Most of the Vietnam girls can play.

member,no prc??

Legend
06-06-2012, 02:42 PM
still got prcs... same same as cc

raccino
08-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Hi,

Planning a trip, any bros can advice on the prices for HH and NH.

Many thanks

jf66312
08-06-2012, 12:01 PM
for those who went to CC at pearl centre , the price is still the same...

mgmt & girls move over there...

both PRC & VN gals are available... :D

Jaded86
20-06-2012, 09:32 PM
can any kind brother here pm me the contact number to make booking?

cant seem to find the number after google-ing =/

cuscorex92
20-06-2012, 10:29 PM
can any kind brother here pm me the contact number to make booking?

cant seem to find the number after google-ing =/

search club grand oasis

kkk888kkk
23-06-2012, 01:52 PM
went there few days back , girls are still the old girls from cc n mummy are all the same too. mummy 3 amy is still there too .

jackurass
23-06-2012, 05:40 PM
i was there few days ago,it was fun with mummy jenny.guy u should try there.

sduuu
23-06-2012, 09:08 PM
Is there a mummy Karen?

Longhorn
23-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Been to this club, think total about 58/59 rooms, mix of PRC and VN girls, most VN can play one. Mummy will intro which one can play which cannot play. Tips to the girls at $50 as standard. We got abt 4 tower of beer, total damage per person is $70 for beer. :D

wishshop
23-06-2012, 11:02 PM
i was there few days ago,it was fun with mummy jenny.guy u should try there.

Ha.ha.ha.. yup... Jenny is one fun mummy... she does her work well in getting your girls and entertaining her customer.... but you need to get her drunk first.... lol....

jackurass
23-06-2012, 11:26 PM
Ha.ha.ha.. yup... Jenny is one fun mummy... she does her work well in getting your girls and entertaining her customer.... but you need to get her drunk first.... lol....

u rite bro,me n my frz was at abt 4pm till almost 3am.With few tower of beer n 2 btl of martell,n she make sure the gal r working.

duriantree
25-06-2012, 04:18 PM
How is the damage like? Mummy, girls, room and drinks?

Sexatronic
29-06-2012, 06:41 PM
went there last nite... impression i got is it is more expensive than CC, but i might be wrong. I only know we play frm HH to 2am and my total bill was close to $2k (both sessions).

mummy is Amy. Gals both PRC and Viet, but there seems to be more prc here than in CC.

just sharing info..

kiko
30-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi Bros:

I am organising a session for tomorrow night 9pm , any interested bros, please PM me. If we have enough bros , we drink bottle, if not we will drink tower, 1 tower is around plus room is $108.

Interested bros, pls pm me.

Thanks

superhuman
01-07-2012, 01:54 AM
now new place in tekka mall still can play meh? went a few times during HH and find that it is not as good as the old CC, imho... maybe wrong mummy and wrong girl :)

Jango99
01-07-2012, 01:07 PM
did that Viet Mummy Tiffany go to new place? any bro got her ctc? thanks

jay.lay
01-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Went to this new joint a couple days back.
Had a great time with a prc syt called xiao man, recommended by amy.
Bros who are into syt can try her. Cheers! :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Deleted post.
Never mind, I got a pm on updates already.
Will check it out. Thank you ;)

aczeta76
01-07-2012, 07:13 PM

got tabao or not

jay.lay
01-07-2012, 09:39 PM
got tabao or not

Didn't ask her. Too drunk. :D

geylangstar
01-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Hi Bros,

Tower is 103 or something
268$ for Gold Label Reserve / Hennessey / Glenmorangie
448$ for 2
658$ for 2 + 1

Things changing, the place is cleaner but theres a increase in rooms
Gals apparently not enough to go around.
Had always siam going Thurs/Fris, imagine all e gals ALL have booking, then who will come sit w you? lol

Seems like yr gal will butterfly more and get back later than usual.

IMHO,
Vn gals not as hiong as previous CC, and not to mention WE singaporeans boys getting SOFT

Pay here pay this, and at the end of the session, a few bucks lesser.

Growing tired of the 02 mummy system, can some taikor advice which mummy is 01 mummy system

Thanks much

superhuman
01-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Hi Bros,

the place is cleaner but theres a increase in rooms. Gals apparently not enough to go around.

Seems like yr gal will butterfly more and get back later than usual.

IMHO, Vn gals not as hiong as previous CC, and not to mention WE singaporeans boys getting SOFT

Pay here pay this, and at the end of the session, a few bucks lesser.

Growing tired of the 02 mummy system, can some taikor advice which mummy is 01 mummy system

Bro i agree with all that you said! Sorry for the swearing. CC used to be my number 1 place to chiong after all the other ktv bs. but here is my FR. I stand corrected, as always...

1) Knn, go on a weekday (mon-wed) HH also ppl mountain ppl sea. The 1st time I went aft they shifted, it was like a pasar malam.

2) Certain girls will still action a bit but nowhere compared to the gd old CC. Waiters/tresses keep coming in to pour. My girl can pour for me leh.

3) Plus points are that rooms are very clean with no cockroaches running across and good sound system. But do I pay to go there have my concert? :)

4) And girls are indeed lesser. Sit about 15mins then butterfly liao and tips are the same, nb!

5) What is 2 mummy system? Do u mean 1 mummy and 1 assistant and both you gotta tip?

Dishearted
02-07-2012, 01:52 PM
superhuman, my comments: definitely now the gal there are more, and more gd one. just inform the mummy what u need. there is no 100% cleaniness. of course new place will look for tidy and clean, so still must maintain. happy enjoying and happening...

Dishearted
02-07-2012, 01:53 PM
so kiko, u enjoy? happening?

wishshop
03-07-2012, 01:39 AM
I went there again...

mmm.. like what the rest commented... butterfly timing is getting from bad to worse... but the girls don't seems any lesser leh... wait till 9.15pm and you walk down the walkway... all standing there waiting for mummy to get them room... maybe unlike old location, now they got not place to hide.. so have to stand alone the walkway...

payable still depending on the girl... and also depend which mummy too... some girls you can do slightly beyond the normal service (for viet of course)... when I mean "slightly" beyond, i mean not only touch touch tnn, sit on top or kiss kiss... anyway, not advisable to mention too openly.. but bros who try before will know what i meant... however, if compare with old place.... For overall maybe lesser girls will be like last time....

I like the room being clean... just that the girl need to be "dirty"... the small room are now much smaller compared to the old place..... and much brighter... although I notice there is the light switch to off the lights... but still, the TV and some lights are not off-able...

carebearboy
03-07-2012, 03:08 AM
so what was that about 2 mummy system, both mummy tips? cannot be right? unless both mummy really stay in room to entertain everyone until sibei power and also unless the whole room of customer must be familiar with the 2 mummy la, meaning sibei regular then both mummy come n entertain until hiong hiong zui zui ... my guess is unless very regular then both will come and PR right?

superhuman
03-07-2012, 10:01 AM
I went there again...

mmm.. like what the rest commented... butterfly timing is getting from bad to worse... but the girls don't seems any lesser leh... wait till 9.15pm and you walk down the walkway... all standing there waiting for mummy to get them room... maybe unlike old location, now they got not place to hide.. so have to stand alone the walkway...

yes butterfly timing is v bad now. i think no control. 1 mummy said that even if girl has no other tables, she will jus go out. Of course, must depend on ur kc skills liao. If good, den she stay longer lor

tomyamramee
03-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Went there last week, in drinking mode only...
however, ambiance place with lot of girls to choose from...
PRC girls there seem more reserved and quiet...
The viet girls ... havoc...
whole night with this girl, Tina... pretty with a D cup...
sat on you, crawled on you... and...
have a enjoyable time there...

wishshop
04-07-2012, 02:53 AM
yes butterfly timing is v bad now. i think no control. 1 mummy said that even if girl has no other tables, she will jus go out. Of course, must depend on ur kc skills liao. If good, den she stay longer lor

no table also just go out... which mummy said that??? i think sometime the mummy play a part in setting the pace right... if not why we tips the mummy?

pchai
04-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Sometimes they go out for smoking break, pool break, toilet break...etc There was once with friends at other joint, the girl pretending tired & wanted to go home but phone kept ringing(maybe bf waiting) & ask for tip but the mummy told her as long as the customer is still around, they need to stay. Yes, mummy tip play a part in maintaining "law & order" if mia for 2 long & 2 often but like that no fun already if force.

james11672005
05-07-2012, 12:51 PM
Hi Bros,

I been there a few times and the gals are definitely more than old cc but playability not as gd. Small rm can sit 3 bros and med rm 4. Big rms got various sizes. If u like massage go to rm21, med rm but sit 3 bros only due to the OSIM chair. But this rm fucking cold. HH small rm is 103 for one tower. Med rm two tower at 206. not sure about bigger room. As for gals series number, those starting 1xx,2xx,3xx,5xx,6xx,7xx all under OASIS so must punch card and report work on time. For the 8xx and 9xx series they are freelance there. Appreciate if any bros got good recommendation for Chn gals also Vn.

Dishearted
06-07-2012, 12:30 AM
just to confirm, for drink 2+1 is $658?

superhuman
06-07-2012, 03:08 AM
no table also just go out... which mummy said that??? i think sometime the mummy play a part in setting the pace right... if not why we tips the mummy?

hi bro... peace... just sharing what i have been told... I agree mummy shld zo gang. however as 1 bro pointed out, some gers attitude nt so gd n if mummy go say them, they come back face black black :(

y we tip mummy... hmm, i also wonder. coz got 2 times i go see the girls outside, ask their number n pick them. For me it works... I stand corrected..

DPYC
07-07-2012, 02:20 PM
Hi Bros out there, anyone tried 809 before?

japboy
08-07-2012, 03:40 PM
hi bro... peace... just sharing what i have been told... I agree mummy shld zo gang. however as 1 bro pointed out, some gers attitude nt so gd n if mummy go say them, they come back face black black :(

y we tip mummy... hmm, i also wonder. coz got 2 times i go see the girls outside, ask their number n pick them. For me it works... I stand corrected..

I think d gals there r a bit way over their heads... Probably because there's too much demand over supply... D gals can realli pick n choose....

Well, apply free mkt theory... Dun like den ask her to f off.... Jz tell mummy her gal sux big time n not professional.... :D

xiceex
09-07-2012, 04:30 AM

usually they will sit for abt 20mins for the first sitting , after which they butterfly
how long they fly really depends on how many rooms they have and yr kc skills liao
i agree with bro superhuman , if yr kc skills damn good the ger will really stay damn long

drunken
09-07-2012, 11:40 PM
usually they will sit for abt 20mins for the first sitting , after which they butterfly
how long they fly really depends on how many rooms they have and yr kc skills liao
i agree with bro superhuman , if yr kc skills damn good the ger will really stay damn long

if the gals stay with you long, you will also be givin more tips to her......same same lah

noMoney4Sex
09-07-2012, 11:44 PM
need advise from all the senior brothers here,
i have read up all the review posted , different people giving different opinion
notice about the butterfly timing have been from bad to worse , having 2mummy system , playability of girls (viet) not as "supportive" as compare to the old CC .

my question is , does this place still worth going?
as my clique and I was planning to try out 鑫天地 next week . but after all the review , it gave me a second thought .

if this place is not worth going , can senior brothers advise other KTVs that can be as compare with the old CC and how was the damages and cost for alcohol . prefer going on HH :p

million thanks in advance :D

KYChris
10-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Was there last night with a group of friends. heard some of the PRC girls got dispute with the management so very very few girls last night. No 2xx/3xx/9xx
Quite disappointing unless you prefer viets.

Just sharing.

fatty_leo
10-07-2012, 11:53 AM
Hi Bros,

I been there a few times and the gals are definitely more than old cc but playability not as gd. Small rm can sit 3 bros and med rm 4. Big rms got various sizes. If u like massage go to rm21, med rm but sit 3 bros only due to the OSIM chair. But this rm fucking cold. HH small rm is 103 for one tower. Med rm two tower at 206. not sure about bigger room. As for gals series number, those starting 1xx,2xx,3xx,5xx,6xx,7xx all under OASIS so must punch card and report work on time. For the 8xx and 9xx series they are freelance there. Appreciate if any bros got good recommendation for Chn gals also Vn.

good info. ;)

anyway this new place has decent sound system and clean room. however, most of us are not there for those...haha

Tip on the high side for HH. Butterfly $50. Booking $150. Correct me if i'm wrong. tks

james11672005
10-07-2012, 12:19 PM
need advise from all the senior brothers here,
i have read up all the review posted , different people giving different opinion
notice about the butterfly timing have been from bad to worse , having 2mummy system , playability of girls (viet) not as "supportive" as compare to the old CC .

Bro, if you really just go for gals and don't care about drinks and sound system then try NSH at Geylang. Chn gals at Xin Tian Di all vase but viet ok but not as good as in old CC.

noMoney4Sex
10-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Bro, if you really just go for gals and don't care about drinks and sound system then try NSH at Geylang. Chn gals at Xin Tian Di all vase but viet ok but not as good as in old CC.

Thanks Bro James11672005 for the value information ... btw , what is NSH , can provide more information . Greatly appreciated :) cheers !!!

james11672005
10-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Thanks Bro James11672005 for the value information ... btw , what is NSH , can provide more information . Greatly appreciated :) cheers !!!

Hi Bro, NSH is New Shanghai. There is a thread, search for new shanghai ktv and you can read all about it. It is at Lorong 7 Geylang. Basically all gals butterfly and will force to sit with you. If you do not have control you'll end up sitting more than 5 gals, even 10. But the good part is your hand can roam about and press their you know where and tip $20. Other damages I not so sure as i been there only twice and someone else pay. Check out the thread. But be warned, the beer not as good, sound system sucks and cannot smoke in room

mercedes500
11-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Was there last night with a group of friends. heard some of the PRC girls got dispute with the management so very very few girls last night. No 2xx/3xx/9xx
Quite disappointing unless you prefer viets.

Just sharing.

thats true, some of the girl trying to fish to be baoed said they 'ba-gong'

Stimsia
14-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Went there last week, in drinking mode only...
however, ambiance place with lot of girls to choose from...
PRC girls there seem more reserved and quiet...
The viet girls ... havoc...
whole night with this girl, Tina... pretty with a D cup...
sat on you, crawled on you... and...
have a enjoyable time there...

This fr tempt me:p
info gathering
hh start time?
Hh end time ?
Loc : verge

Mummy system
damage
mummy : 50?
Girl : 50 / butterfly / prc vn
small room 108 ?
Med room 209 ?

Stimsia
15-07-2012, 09:58 AM

Mummy tip how much
my mummy intro gals but no tcss

if the gals stay with you long, you will also be givin more tips to her......same same lah

pay more than 50?

Can tabao?

Nice place
Vn playful kim
many girls but $$ not enough:p

Shioking
15-07-2012, 05:22 PM
Bros who interested, its time to fall in!!! =D

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
16th July 2012, Monday

TIME
9.30pm - 3am (Standard Hours)

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $100 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please do not smoke in the KTV room, Shioking is going to break down soon.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.

CONTACT
Private Message Shioking with your real name and mobile number.

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason
Alex

Let's roll!!!

sexloner
15-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Any kind soul, bros could message me the address of this hangout? Thanks

Shioking
15-07-2012, 11:41 PM

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
16th July 2012, Monday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $100 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason
Alex

Let's roll!!!

Shioking
16-07-2012, 01:19 PM

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
16th July 2012, Monday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason
Alex

Let's roll!!!

XR29
17-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Any kind soul, bros could message me the address of this hangout? Thanks

Bro,

U just need to type in the VERGE in the google map Singapore and you will find it.....:)

XR29
17-07-2012, 04:24 PM
And also thanks to Bro Shioking for arranging a great session at The Verge, 鑫天地..

Nice meeting all the Bros...U guys know who you are...:D

Xtremist
17-07-2012, 05:01 PM
Been to this ktv 2 wks ago, nice set up, got to meet the boss too.
Lots of viet girls who will strip at ur command. A few prc girls n there's a local girl.
Had too much to drink, counted at least 8 botls of magallen, there were a few $ lender bosses ard n they open a couple of botls for my boss.
I had only 1 prc sit with me, but enjoyed the show by some of the viet girls.
Was a pretty good experience.

Elessar
17-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Hi bros anyone of you sit with 646 before?
I think I Kanna gt liao..

Stimsia
17-07-2012, 10:22 PM
Been to this ktv 2 wks ago, nice set up, got to meet the boss too.
Lots of viet girls who will strip at ur command. A few prc girls n there's a local girl.
Had too much to drink, counted at least 8 botls of magallen, there were a few $ lender bosses ard n they open a couple of botls for my boss.
I had only 1 prc sit with me, but enjoyed the show by some of the viet girls.
Was a pretty good experience.

Pls do not be too open with your description of enjoyment
else it become another bs...

Shioking
18-07-2012, 01:21 AM
And also thanks to Bro Shioking for arranging a great session at The Verge, 鑫天地..

Nice meeting all the Bros...U guys know who you are...:D

You are welcomed :) and bros who r interested in going and wants me to organize one can just pm me..

noMoney4Sex
18-07-2012, 11:13 AM
went to the happy hour session yesterday , it was fun and enjoyable , during happy hour have about 70+ girls for u to choose from .
thanks to the regular mummy that always recommend the playful girls to us .
first visit to this place after the location change
the place was very big and heard from the waiter there is at about 50 rooms range from small to big room . and about 100 girls for u to choose .
the standard of the girls had increase , especially the china girls , 50% are vases still , while the other 50% can play . last time is 90% vases and 10% can play .
as for viet are always havoc .
had a wonderful HH session :D:D:D

james11672005
19-07-2012, 04:58 PM
the standard of the girls had increase , especially the china girls , 50% are vases still , while the other 50% can play . last time is 90% vases and 10% can play .
as for viet are always havoc .
had a wonderful HH session :D:D:D

Hi bro, can recommend a few PRC ones that can play. Been there like about 5 times but never come across any playable PRC

raistlin
19-07-2012, 11:59 PM
sounds interesting. Will try it out soon

vincent_
20-07-2012, 04:00 AM
Re: KTV Chionging Tread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: KTV Chionging Tread. (Happy Hours)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENUE: 鑫 天 地 ( The verge)

DATE: 20th July 2012, Friday

TIME: 4.30pm - 9.00pm (Happy Hours)

SCENE: Vietnam & PRC

DAMAGE
$50

ORGANISOR
Vincent

TERMS & GUIDELINES
1) Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2) If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear any nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3) Upon arrival, a deposit of $50 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded, use to buy finger food, snack or dinner and Top Ups when necessary.
4) We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffeeshop to drink.
5) Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not will be BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
6) When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
7) Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
8) At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.9) Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
10) I am always open to suggestions, if Bros have any place in mind that you want to check out feel free to pm me, i will try to arrange.
11) Please feel free to post FR, updates, comments after every outings for me to know you better and to improve on the events for the benefits of all Bros.

CONTACT
Private Message vincent with your real name and mobile number.

ATTENDANCE
vincent_

Shioking
20-07-2012, 06:04 PM
some brothers ask me to organize another one to the verge, this is the plan for tonight.. quickly drop me a PM if u r interested..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
20th July 2012, Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $120 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason
Vincent29

Let's roll!!!

noMoney4Sex
21-07-2012, 01:23 AM
bro james11672005 , look for mummy amy (chuchu) . tell her u want the most playful of all , she will recommend the best viet n prc to you and if she good , do tips her in good return :D

joekang
21-07-2012, 08:35 PM
920 going home tomorrow...sobz..

Shioking
22-07-2012, 01:50 AM
Another outing that i promised some brothers here.. quickly drop me a PM if u r interested..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
27th July 2012, Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $120 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
XR29
Joel
Alex
Shane
Xaff

Let's roll!!!

jay.lay
22-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Had lots of fun with 998 during SH a couple of nights back. Bros who like syt can try her. Cheers! :)

XR29
22-07-2012, 09:12 PM
920 going home tomorrow...sobz..

Bro,

U kena her KC trap already huh....:D

Shioking
22-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Another outing that i promised some brothers here.. quickly drop me a PM if u r interested..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
27th July 2012, Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
XR29
Joel
Alex
Shane
Xaff

Let's roll!!!

joekang
23-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Bro,

U kena her KC trap already huh....:D

yeah man. usually wont. cheong so many years first time kc..haha oh well

Shioking
24-07-2012, 01:14 AM

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
27th July 2012, Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
XR29
Joel
Alex
Shane
Xaff
Jason
Aaron

mrsticky
24-07-2012, 11:42 PM
i know this probably 不合规矩 but had tried to google it n searching in this forum but unable to locate the contact of this 鑫天地 KTV. :(:(

Can anyone bros out there pm me the contacts if anys? thx in advanced. :)

touch123
25-07-2012, 12:53 AM
i know this probably 不合规矩 but had tried to google it n searching in this forum but unable to locate the contact of this 鑫天地 KTV. :(:(

Can anyone bros out there pm me the contacts if anys? thx in advanced. :)

check your pm

Shioking
25-07-2012, 03:56 AM
Another outing that i promised some brothers here who want more actions.. quickly drop me a PM if u r interested..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
27th July 2012, Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
XR29
Joel
Alex
Shane
Xaff
Jason
Aaron
Ah Ben
musicguru

Jaded86
25-07-2012, 07:19 AM
check your pm

hi bro, mind to share the contact as well? i cant seem to find it. Many thanks in advance

Shioking
25-07-2012, 09:22 PM
Another outing that i promised some brothers here who want more actions.. quickly drop me a PM if u r interested..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
27th July 2012, Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
XR29
Joel
Joel's friend
Alex
Shane
Xaff
Jason
Aaron
Ah Ben
musicguru

AFTER5
26-07-2012, 01:28 AM
another outing that i promised some brothers here who want more actions.. Quickly drop me a pm if u r interested..

Venue
the verge, 鑫天地

date
27th july 2012, friday

time
9.30pm - 3am (standard hours)

organisor
shioking

terms
1. Bills will be shared equally by all guys who turned up for the outing.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $120 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and top ups when necessary.
5. Please do not smoke in the ktv room, shioking is going to break down soon.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the ktv. You better pay up if not banned and exposed from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, banned and exposed!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance sms for whatever season you might have.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that i can also return the favour.

Contact
private message shioking with your real name and mobile number.

Attendance
shioking
xr29
joel
joel's friend
alex
shane
xaff
jason
aaron
ah ben
musicguru

hear the mummy saying the boss dont want the 9 series gal wat a waste dont know which club the going
pls inform

AFTER5
26-07-2012, 01:30 AM
Hear the mummy say the boss dont want the 9 series gal wat a waste just try out 998 can anyone tell me where the going

AFTER5
26-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Hear from the mummy that the boss dont want the 9 series wat a waste just try 998 dont know where the going
pls advice

virtualman
26-07-2012, 02:18 AM
Definitely sound like a "fun place" to go!;):) Can't wait to go:D:p

AFTER5
26-07-2012, 06:10 AM
Very fun place when few days age new gal 205 not bad

charmboy
26-07-2012, 03:06 PM
anyone going there tonight? pm me.

jf66312
26-07-2012, 03:57 PM
anyone going there tonight? pm me.

long time no see you..still active at verge? hehe... :p

charmboy
26-07-2012, 04:01 PM
bro, i thought we just saw few weeks ago. haha. btw, can u provide me your mobile no?

ahjun4
26-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Uh~~~ Home sweet home~~

jf66312
26-07-2012, 04:40 PM
bro, i thought we just saw few weeks ago. haha. btw, can u provide me your mobile no?

yup..i remember...

u got pm... :D

humsupguy
26-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Any bro kind enuff to give me mummy Amy contact...? I lost her name card.
Pls pm me.

Gum sia....

leonard168
26-07-2012, 10:26 PM
Appreciate if any bros can pm me the location of this place and also a contact number to book room in advance.

Thanks!

Shioking
26-07-2012, 10:29 PM

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
27th July 2012, Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
XR29
Joel
Joel's friend
Alex
Shane
Xaff
Jason
Aaron
Ah Ben
musicguru
virtualman

AFTER5
27-07-2012, 05:56 AM
hear from 988 she say that the boss of the club ask all 9 series not to go to work anymore like that where got fun

jay.lay
27-07-2012, 08:18 AM
hear from 988 she say that the boss of the club ask all 9 series not to go to work anymore like that where got fun

Is this just hearsay or for real? Strange, why target only the 9 series gals? :confused:

AFTER5
27-07-2012, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=jay.lay;7525914]Is this just hearsay or for real? Strange, why target only the 9 series gals? :confused:[/Q

have not got my ???//// the 9 series going off waste my time n $$$ must find the whole group going to dont know who is incharge of time ask know where the going to check with amy asst dont want to tell

mercedes500
27-07-2012, 03:06 PM
just got a call from one of the 9 girls...they are going somewhere else...told me the name in chinese heard of it but cant remember where...think their agent/boss had a falling out with tekka place...

ah-miu
27-07-2012, 03:22 PM
A nice hanging out place ..... Those nvr go before should go try ..... Is above 神话 if some of fellow bro duNno ...

Harpy
27-07-2012, 03:36 PM
Any bro can provide the ctc for the place? Thanks alot.

AvgJoe
27-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Zhun bo? So no more 9 series? Was planning to go...

cheetiong
27-07-2012, 10:27 PM
All bros, please pm me on the address as I will going down tonight.
Thanks

jay.lay
27-07-2012, 11:13 PM
So any bro knows where the 9 series gals are going and when they are leaving???

andyzkoh
27-07-2012, 11:38 PM
So any bro knows where the 9 series gals are going and when they are leaving???

Just came back fm happy hours... It is true that the 9 series no more there...
They r on leave now till their agent arrange another joints or other agreement with teka boss...
But u can call n booking them for happy hour only.. By your own. Their agent does not allow them to go during the night hours... Cos they r now temperory working night at others joint..

AFTER5
28-07-2012, 01:37 AM
hear all the gal is under one agent the long hair guy who always walk round the club been around since the last joint at century hear the guy got alot of gals which joint he go the club will be full of gals and also many pettry one

hunted
28-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Missed the Friday session. Is there any more session this week?

Shioking
28-07-2012, 10:31 PM
Some bros requested for a tuesday outing.. so here goes.. quickly drop me a PM if u r interested..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
31st July 2012, Tuesday

TIME
10.00pm - 3am (Standard Hours)

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason
Ah Ben (pending)
musicguru
XR29 (pending)

Shioking
30-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Some bros requested for a tuesday outing.. so here goes.. quickly drop me a PM if u r interested..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
31st July 2012, Tuesday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason
Ah Ben (pending)
musicguru
XR29 (pending)
Virtualman (pending)

what2do
30-07-2012, 02:41 AM
I will be very grateful to any bros that can pm me the location of this place and also a contact number to book room in advance . Thanks you!

hunted
30-07-2012, 02:06 PM
Bro. Could you tell what iis the estimate damage? I don't want to take too much cash there or too little. I know myself for spending too much if I have too much money in my pocket. :D

AvgJoe
30-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Just back from a session there. One issue is that the girls butterfly for way too long. I think the reason is that the 9 series girls are not there, thus there's a shortage of girls to go around. Almost like going to kbox

appleseeding2
30-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Just back from a session there. One issue is that the girls butterfly for way too long. I think the reason is that the 9 series girls are not there, thus there's a shortage of girls to go around. Almost like going to kbox

Was planning for a HH session....... think better change venue.

appleseeding2
30-07-2012, 09:34 PM
Bro. Could you tell what iis the estimate damage? I don't want to take too much cash there or too little. I know myself for spending too much if I have too much money in my pocket. :D

HH <-- i think 100+ for 2 tower, small room.
SH <-- not too sure, but i think a bottle is 300+-

hunted
31-07-2012, 12:01 AM
Me in.....

noMoney4Sex
31-07-2012, 03:14 AM
HH <-- i think 100+ for 2 tower, small room.
SH <-- not too sure, but i think a bottle is 300+-

bro appleseeding2 , are u serious , 2tower at 100+ small room !!!:confused::confused:
i went at HH small room 1tower cost me 103 and add on jug is 30+
SH mamasan told me a bottle is 448:eek::eek:

Shioking
31-07-2012, 03:28 AM

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
31st July 2012, Tuesday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason
Ah Ben (pending)
musicguru
XR29 (pending)
Virtualman (pending)
hunted (pending)

AvgJoe
31-07-2012, 03:17 PM

Henessey HH - 2 for 488
Henessey SH - 2 for 688
Martell no promo SH - 428 each
Mummy and ladies tips - 50 onwards

Beer etc i dunno cuz i never order :D

goldpoker
31-07-2012, 08:17 PM

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
31st July 2012, Tuesday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason
Ah Ben (pending)
musicguru
XR29 (pending)
Virtualman (pending)
hunted (pending)

My bros complain u cheating bros cash!!
Stop spoiling SG ktv !

appleseeding2
31-07-2012, 08:42 PM
bro appleseeding2 , are u serious , 2tower at 100+ small room !!!:confused::confused:
i went at HH small room 1tower cost me 103 and add on jug is 30+
SH mamasan told me a bottle is 448:eek::eek:

Price increase after they move to the verger?
But i remember some bro told me price is the same leh.........

Who is your mamasan?

Shioking
01-08-2012, 12:38 AM
Me in.....

Didnt see u?

Shioking
01-08-2012, 12:52 AM
Stop spoiling SG ktv !

All the rules are stated clearly and abided. All bros who came know what they are in for and brotherhood is built. I rest my case.

XR29
01-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Stop spoiling SG ktv !

Hi Bro Goldpoker,

Can you please clarify what you are trying to say. I have attended a few KTV session organized by Bro Shioking and enjoyed myself meeting new bros from SBF. I believe all the bros who has attended enjoyed too. :confused:

Synnie
01-08-2012, 03:42 AM
Stop spoiling SG ktv !

I had been to a few KTV outings with Bro Shioking, I had also enjoyed myself...can elaborate more on how is he cheating cash?

Shioking
01-08-2012, 06:40 AM
Thanks to the more senior bros here (at least more senior than me and goldpoker) who attended the sessions and speak up for me.. I am glad you guys enjoyed.. I just try my best to make it happen for everyone :)

gohzun
01-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Hi can any bros here pm me ctc to book room in advance? Thanks

Beem
01-08-2012, 10:07 PM
is it sop to tip 3 waiters:confused:

in china we have gongzhu more tippable cos they stay in room pour drink sing song with you play dice with you all for 100rmb:cool:

do you tip prc vn same?
maybe some bro can enlighten?

Shioking
02-08-2012, 12:54 AM
I always tip all waiters and captains.. as for tip for prc vs viet i think the practice is always to tip the same unless u have personal arrangment ;)

Shioking
02-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Some bros requested for another outing.. so here goes.. quickly drop me a PM if u r interested..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
3rd August Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason (pending)
Ah Ben (pending)
musicguru (pending)
XR29 (pending)
Kusanagi86 (pending)

virtualman
02-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Hi Bro Goldpoker,

Can you please clarify what you are trying to say. I have attended a few KTV session organized by Bro Shioking and enjoyed myself meeting new bros from SBF. I believe all the bros who has attended enjoyed too. :confused:

I attended session organized by Bro Shioking and enjoyed it very much. I cant feel and don't feel there is any cheating involve...

Thanks for your great effort! Bro Shioking! Cheers!:)

XR29
02-08-2012, 09:18 PM

I attended session organized by Bro Shioking and enjoyed it very much. I cant feel and don't feel there is any cheating involve...

Thanks for your great effort! Bro Shioking! Cheers!:)

Cheers Bro.......

Shioking
02-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Thank you to everyone for the kind words.. as long as u guys enjoy I'm happy to organize it for you all :)

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
3rd August Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason (pending)
Ah Ben
Alex
musicguru
XR29 (pending)

Shioking
04-08-2012, 03:56 AM
Before I leave Singapore, one more outing for all the bros to come together and enjoy :)

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
4th August Saturday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason (pending)
Ah Ben (pending)
Alex (pending)
musicguru (pending)
XR29 (pending)
Virtulman (pending)

Shioking
04-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Before I leave Singapore, one more outing for all the bros to come together and enjoy

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
4th August Saturday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jason (pending)
Ah Ben (pending)
Alex (pending)
musicguru (pending)
XR29 (pending)
Virtulman (pending)
Devil (pending)
Goliathus09 (pending)

joekang
05-08-2012, 11:02 AM
which gals can tabao.:)

Goliathus09
05-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Thanks bro Shioking for the great outing and nice meeting and knowing all you guys who where there. ;)

sammyboy.sexy
05-08-2012, 05:49 PM
Bro shioking Sunday no happy hrs ?

baggior
06-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Bro shioking Sunday no happy hrs ?

i think no happy hr on sundays

ahjun4
06-08-2012, 05:26 PM
FYI, Happy hour whole day on Sunday. :D

But be warned, less "workers" on sunday too~

AFTER5
07-08-2012, 03:12 AM
found out where the 9 series go to all of them go back to club333 when there at 1000pm manage to get a room. saw all the 9 series and one mummy from century. damage $368 per bottle have some fun was intro to a few malay gals not bad understand the only come after 10 pm dont work hh. my friend say to arrange to go again

CJWARRIOR
07-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Club333, is the place atmosphere same as 鑫天地?anymore updates from bros here?

trusteel
07-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Can I have the address and contact for club333

mercedes500
07-08-2012, 06:33 PM
found out where the 9 series go to all of them go back to club333 when there at 1000pm manage to get a room. saw all the 9 series and one mummy from century. damage $368 per bottle have some fun was intro to a few malay gals not bad understand the only come after 10 pm dont work hh. my friend say to arrange to go again

Club333, is the place atmosphere same as 鑫天地?anymore updates from bros here?

Can I have the address and contact for club333

ermmm from my understanding 9 series papasan told them to go to Tras Street after the fall out.

AFTER5
08-08-2012, 03:34 AM
Understand from the gal that their laoba tell them to go where the like until the club 333 renovation is finish

Lust4ML
08-08-2012, 11:04 PM
hi guys

1) anyone can advise what are the room rates for Standard Hour time ?

2) what is the tipping system like ? some bro say its $50 per gal, then can only get 2 girls for $100 leh .. isn't it exp compare to NSH ktv? paisei never go before

robdog
09-08-2012, 12:44 AM
FYI, Happy hour whole day on Sunday. :D

But be warned, less "workers" on sunday too~
Joint is only open from 6:00pm on Sundays and ladies only come in from 9:00pm onwards. Don't expect more than a third of usual strength.

robdog
09-08-2012, 12:48 AM
hi guys

1) anyone can advise what are the room rates for Standard Hour time ?

2) what is the tipping system like ? some bro say its $50 per gal, then can only get 2 girls for $100 leh .. isn't it exp compare to NSH ktv? paisei never go before
For small room, minimum spending to cover room charge will be any of the following:

1) Bottle of Jacob's Creek chardonnay at $238 nett
2) Tower of Carlsberg at $258 nett
3) Bottle of Hennessey at $448 or 2 bottles at $668 nett

Tipping is indeed minimum $50 per lady. This joint is not for bros on tight budget during SH.

Lust4ML
09-08-2012, 10:06 AM
For small room, minimum spending to cover room charge will be any of the following:

1) Bottle of Jacob's Creek chardonnay at $238 nett
2) Tower of Carlsberg at $258 nett
3) Bottle of Hennessey at $448 or 2 bottles at $668 nett

Tipping is indeed minimum $50 per lady. This joint is not for bros on tight budget during SH.

Hi robdog

For Happy Hr

1) some bro say HH is 103$ for small room with 1 tower ?
How about medium room rate for HH

2) HH Weekday got enough girls to choose, scare low stock to choose:D

rckc19
09-08-2012, 04:56 PM

Bro,

where is club 333, can PM me the address & ctc

baggior
09-08-2012, 08:44 PM
club 333 looks really lok kok from the outside.......

robdog
09-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi robdog

For Happy Hr

1) some bro say HH is 103$ for small room with 1 tower ?
How about medium room rate for HH

2) HH Weekday got enough girls to choose, scare low stock to choose:D

HH tower price is $103 nett and minimum spending during HH for medium room should be 2 towers. There are usually plenty of girls available during weekdays HH.

AFTER5
10-08-2012, 04:04 AM
Bro,

where is club 333, can PM me the address & ctc

hh beer 98 nett bottle 238 no 9 cuff road

kiko
10-08-2012, 09:31 AM
On wednesday , 2 days back just went to club 333, service not so good , gals quality cannot compare to xin tian di. So no point go even tough drinks are cheaper , my another bro say it's the worse and boring he ever go. So we will stay put at century support Amy , xin tian di gals quality better.

Storm Shadow
10-08-2012, 11:39 AM
On wednesday , 2 days back just went to club 333, service not so good , gals quality cannot compare to xin tian di. So no point go even tough drinks are cheaper , my another bro say it's the worse and boring he ever go. So we will stay put at century support Amy , xin tian di gals quality better.

so if amy at grand oasis no more girls u will still "stay put and support"? u go for the girls la...

"di gor liang, di gor zor, di got wu chee, nang doh di gor por"

AFTER5
10-08-2012, 11:48 AM

we go also a few ago but nothing of what you say is true we go out for gals not bullshit support what gals or mummy

Dishearted
11-08-2012, 01:00 AM
kiko, don anyhow comments. club 333 is not officially open yet, don be too early comments. what other brothers said is correct, we go there is for gals, not solely for mummy. unless u pay mummy alot, then u are sure what u said

lunarburger
11-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Ok... Even though I believe I will get zapped, I must state my point. Too many characters here showing support for Amy. Can we pls stick to facts on the girls and the fun... No need to lobby for any particular mummy.

Last night was there for happy hour and it is turning from bad to worst.. At 5pm, normally lots of girls, but without the 9 series, now even Vietnam gals don't show up early. You know why? One of the waiter told me that the girls know Friday night will be packed so even if they show up at 7pm, they will likely get a few tables. Fuck, hope the management don't get complacent.

Peace!!

superhuman
11-08-2012, 11:12 PM
I guess e mgmt has chosen the right location for their biz. It is a fairly central place.

But sad for regulars like me. Coz even now e hh are packed with ppl...

Dishearted
12-08-2012, 10:38 PM
hh beer 98 nett bottle 238 no 9 cuff road
bro after 5, when is 333 official open?

peterlimpl
13-08-2012, 01:12 AM
Been to this place 2 nights ago.

Went there late and opened 2 bottles at $688.

Got mummy Amy as intro by my bro... the selection of the girls are plentiful, the quality, I shall not mention (probably I went there late, about 1am, wtf right?)

got a girl and started butterflying after 10 mins... can't be bothered and continued drinking with my friends...

I didn't know I have to tip the waiter who provided towel for me to wipe my face... the gals are smart, keep asking me to take care of the waiters and I relented.. worse case, knn, no small change... only piles of $10 and $50... ccb... gave them $10 each, knn...

I'm going back sometime this week to finish my bottles... let me know if any of the brothers are keen to join in... I should be going on a tuesday night, after 10pm, or wednesday night after 8pm.

And yar, minimum tips at $50... i need more hiong and fun girls... will go for viet the next time... wanna tabao also cannot, the prc... knn..

ttenneb
13-08-2012, 11:57 PM
how much do u all usually tip the waiters?

bigbadwolf888
14-08-2012, 12:58 AM
this place looks expensive, but is the playability high? if it is, guess the bros out here with no tight budget should be won't mind, any updated pricing for damages? (HH/SS) from beer/liquor to tipping mummy/girl/waiter

wishshop
14-08-2012, 02:46 AM
how much do u all usually tip the waiters?

$10 for me...
up to max 3...
usually 2...

AFTER5
15-08-2012, 01:39 AM
bro after 5, when is 333 official open?

just back from club 333 saw them loading new sofa and fixing up the place hear got new gals coming

Shioking
15-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Hi all, I'm back and my internet is up.. any one wanna go out?

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地/Mirage

DATE
15th August Saturday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $120/$130 will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.

CONTACT
Private Message Goliathus09 with your real name and mobile number.

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Goliathus09
musicguru

zxc1234
15-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Hi bros. Recently been to this place. Happen to sit with a girl, neh neh like quite big see liao gian gian leh. Not very tall, pretty face. Think her name is something like ZiXu or what. Can't remember well.

Any bro out there got info about her? Can tabao? How much? Appreciate the info cos I really wanna know! :D

Shioking
16-08-2012, 04:06 PM
VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地/Mirage

DATE
17th August Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT
Private Message Goliathus09 with your real name and mobile number.

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
musicguru

superhuman
16-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Hi bros. Recently been to this place. Happen to sit with a girl, neh neh like quite big see liao gian gian leh. Not very tall, pretty face. Think her name is something like ZiXu or what. Can't remember well.

Any bro out there got info about her? Can tabao? How much? Appreciate the info cos I really wanna know! :D

No stress bro.. All u have to do is to ask her n she will reply u the cost

Shioking
16-08-2012, 09:51 PM
VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
17th August Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
musicguru
Jason

Shioking
17-08-2012, 05:21 AM
VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
17th August Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
musicguru
Jason
xuanze

Shioking
17-08-2012, 01:45 PM
VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
17th August Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
musicguru
Jason
xuanze
kusanagi86

Shioking
17-08-2012, 06:34 PM
VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
17th August Friday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
musicguru
Jason
xuanze
kusanagi86

smallfly12
17-08-2012, 08:47 PM
check your pm

Hi bro touch123. Do you mind pm me the contact too? I am searching for a good place to have bachelor night for my best friend. Much appreciate!!

Shioking
18-08-2012, 03:09 PM
VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
21st August Tuesday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking

Shioking
19-08-2012, 03:25 AM
VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
21st August Tuesday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jack1824
Goliathus09

Heliboy
19-08-2012, 02:44 PM
was planning for an HH outing wif my kakis this coming fri.. any kind bros can pm me the number to call for rm reservation? any mm to recomm? TIA

Shioking
20-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Outing before taking a break..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
21st August Tuesday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jack1824
Goliathus09

peterlimpl
21-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Been there last week with my buddy...

If you are there on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, you need to open at least one bottle. So do go during the HH if you have bottles left.

My first gal was a Singaporean by the name of Kelly. Not very fun but is a pretty syt. Allows roaming but she may not reciprocate onto you. Had a short chat with her but after a while, no chemistry. So decided to change the girl to some viets.

Had a great time that night and u heard the song by Bon Jovi, "One Wild Night"?

Haha..

Kent_do
21-08-2012, 02:21 PM

If you are there on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, you need to open at least one bottle. So do go during the HH if you have bottles left.

My first gal was a Singaporean by the name of Kelly. Not very fun but is a pretty syt. Allows roaming but she may not reciprocate onto you. Had a short chat with her but after a while, no chemistry. So decided to change the girl to some viets.

Haha..

Hi bro,
What's the dmg? Care to elaborate the charges so that fellow cheongsters can know?:D:D

Thanks

Sexatronic
21-08-2012, 02:57 PM

Haha..

I was there last Fri nite too...

Did u say s'porean SYT?? Really?? wats her number? hehe.. never see a local gal in ktv yet, so very curious.. :D

Goliathus09
21-08-2012, 05:01 PM

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
21st August Tuesday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jack1824
Goliathus09

Shioking
21-08-2012, 07:46 PM

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
21st August Tuesday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Jack1824
Goliathus09
Desmond
Jason

iloveporn
21-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Hi

So sorry planning my friend's birthday bash. Could any kind souls pm me the number of this place and mummy's contact?

Thanks in advance.

playful399
21-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Was there few weeks back, i found that this place is ex man. :(

Looking for a cheaper place.

:cool::cool::cool:

lunarburger
21-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Kelly the Singaporean? Good luck to you. My friend had her. His comments, attitude problem, tip is not enough even though gave more than $50, total time in room over a three and half hour period was only half hour, thinks she is really hot so she is not afraid of getting tables, knows how to turn on her sob story if needed. Ok, she is pretty decent looking. Problem is that she knows it. And as long as bros indulge her, she is going to continue being cocky. Mind you, she can be sweet when she wants to. So unless you are really good looking stud or willing to tip well, stick to viets or china.

Pls this is just a frank comment and facts to share. Pls do not flame me. Just sharing with bros.

peterlimpl
21-08-2012, 10:16 PM
I was there last Fri nite too...

Did u say s'porean SYT?? Really?? wats her number? hehe.. never see a local gal in ktv yet, so very curious.. :D

Bro, pm you already

peterlimpl
21-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Kelly the Singaporean? Good luck to you. My friend had her. His comments, attitude problem, tip is not enough even though gave more than $50, total time in room over a three and half hour period was only half hour, thinks she is really hot so she is not afraid of getting tables, knows how to turn on her sob story if needed. Ok, she is pretty decent looking. Problem is that she knows it. And as long as bros indulge her, she is going to continue being cocky. Mind you, she can be sweet when she wants to. So unless you are really good looking stud or willing to tip well, stick to viets or china.

Pls this is just a frank comment and facts to share. Pls do not flame me. Just sharing with bros.

Bro, I totally agree... I cannot tahan her... so after she left, I called the mummy, gave her $10 and requested to change girl.

lunarburger
21-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Bro, I totally agree... I cannot tahan her... so after she left, I called the mummy, gave her $10 and requested to change girl.
Thanks for your affirmation. Just so too-lah. Doing my little bit in this community to warn the bros.

Jonathann
22-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Borught my friend Japanese client who desnt speak much english. Mummy brought in 6 girls. Prettiest looking 1 imediate sit beside me. speak english well. I told mummy must settle my Jap client 1st. Girl beside me immediately went over and spke Jap. I m utterly impressed cos shes viet. Pretty and all but tat nite i not convenient. will go on monday myself since got balance. Will find that girl and make sure she Ya meh teh in BED!!!! Anyway i closed a deal again. Took hm another girl. Best of all its Free :D

Elessar
22-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Any bros going today? I'm now downstairs waiting for the room..

Kent_do
22-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Any bros going today? I'm now downstairs waiting for the room..

HaiZ bro, you should have said so earlier, then maybe I can join U....:D:D

Elessar
22-08-2012, 09:07 PM
HaiZ bro, you should have said so earlier, then maybe I can join U....:D:D

Just got my room...

Kent_do
22-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Just got my room...

Bro, next time go, PM me a few days ahead lah. Must take off-pass from OC mah.... hehehe:D

ultraman08
23-08-2012, 12:09 AM
HH tower price is $103 nett and minimum spending during HH for medium room should be 2 towers. There are usually plenty of girls available during weekdays HH.
Hi bro, can pm me 鑫天地 contact? Thanks

ultraman08
23-08-2012, 12:10 AM
Hi bro, can pm me 鑫天地 contact? Thanks

jay.lay
23-08-2012, 12:38 AM
Are the 9-series gals back yet???

AFTER5
23-08-2012, 04:14 AM
Are the 9-series gals back yet???

9 series are back in club 333

Elessar
23-08-2012, 06:24 PM
i think there are 2 SG girls there now..

AFTER5
24-08-2012, 02:39 AM
9 series are back in club 333

when to club 333 for happy hour full house was advice to come back on saturday saw a few new gal nice looking

Bonkb
24-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Hi all bro... Can any1 share any ctc for this ktv mummy that is not 2 mummy system? Unless u tell me all the mummy is the same... Cos im getting abot fuss up with this 2 mummy system.. I dun think is worlth the $

hmt13
24-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Plan to Cheong this joint next Monday. Can any bro share the contact of mummy in order for me to book the room in advance? Thanks inadvance

cheetiong
24-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Hi bro, please pm me the address and contact as I might be going down tonight. Thanks

Bonkb
25-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Helo all brothers... Can any1 share with me any mummy ctc so i can book the rooms for fun? Other then amy, all other mummy also can.. Thanks..

Heliboy
25-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Hi all bro... Can any1 share any ctc for this ktv mummy that is not 2 mummy system? Unless u tell me all the mummy is the same... Cos im getting abot fuss up with this 2 mummy system.. I dun think is worlth the $

i agree wif u bro.. not trying to be cheapo, but $50 for 1 mm x2 not worth it..including d tips for d waiter/waiteress, can hav hav a lot more beer..

Elessar
28-08-2012, 09:17 PM
I'm otw down now hope will be fun!

jackaal99
28-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Bros peterlimpl or lunarburger can share the sg syt contact? Wanted to book her but she said that night she had back to back bookings... Want to see if she is there when I'm going down. Rare for local ;)

lunarburger
28-08-2012, 11:14 PM
Bros peterlimpl or lunarburger can share the sg syt contact? Wanted to book her but she said that night she had back to back bookings... Want to see if she is there when I'm going down. Rare for local ;)
Sorry bro. If you read my comments, you would know that I would not bother to even ask for her contact. Just ask for her when you get there if you are in charitable mood. Maybe you can charm her.

jackaal99
29-08-2012, 06:55 AM
No problem bro lunarburger, hopefully bro peterlimpl can share.

Just back, as usual too many butterflies and only viet can play. Waiters very garang with pouring drinks..

AvgJoe
29-08-2012, 05:38 PM
I have seen 2 of the local girls, nothing much to shout about. The PRCs are much prettier, and viet as always are playable..

jackaal99
29-08-2012, 06:30 PM
I have seen 2 of the local girls, nothing much to shout about. The PRCs are much prettier, and viet as always are playable..

Agree with AvgJoe, just want to see stinkies measure up against FT ;-)

funhappy
05-09-2012, 10:12 PM
yes, you can't miss it, you can see 鑫 天 地 from the main road.
BTW anyone bump into any Malaysian chicks at that place?

N8810
09-09-2012, 12:05 PM
I need to bring my clients for some entertainment next week.
any kind bros can pm me hp number of a nice mummy whom i can make booking with.

many thanks!! :D

wishshop
14-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Heard that there was a raid awhile ago. Is everything ok and back to normal?

elmo99
16-09-2012, 10:12 PM
anyone try 神话 at 鑫 天 地 lvl 1?

woodywoody
21-09-2012, 10:19 AM
from the thread so far, this place don't seem to attract as much comments compared to others...i wonder why? is it ex and boring?

JudgeCunty
21-09-2012, 10:59 AM
stupid joint

wishshop
21-09-2012, 02:41 PM
from the thread so far, this place don't seem to attract as much comments compared to others...i wonder why? is it ex and boring?

Expensive in a way... especially for SH

TimTamDrive
24-09-2012, 07:54 PM
This joint only good for HH in my opinion. Went a few times with friends, had a tall leggy PRC but too much of a princess, butterfly a lot and just show face only. Contrast with ordering a sexy busty Viet, very playable and fun, rubba all over and even took off her gstring.

Shioking
28-09-2012, 02:39 AM
Back from my long break as I promised to bros here that I will be back by October.. Its my birthday next Saturday hence the big birthday celebration outing with all fellow SBF bros :)

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
6th October Saturday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Shioking and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Ah Ben (Pending)
Ah Tan (Pending)
Alex
Halfbloodking (Pending)
Triones (Pending)
RigR (Pending)
Geminizzzzzzz (Pending)
Xuanze (Pending)
Charmboy (Pending)
Jack1824 (Pending)
Goliathus09
Desmond (Pending)
Jason
Hideto16 (Pending)
Kusanagi86 (Pending)
Joel (Pending)
Kaff (Pending)
Match80 (Pending)
Virtualman (Pending)
Unforgotten (Pending)
Devil (Pending)
Raidz70 (Pending)
musicguru (Pending)
XR29 (Pending)
WOHAA (Pending)
Joel (Pending)
Masterofsound

BEGE
28-09-2012, 09:23 AM
last time these site talk abt the girls, now always talked about mamasan,price, waiter, everything except sharing info about the girls :-)...

wire3818
28-09-2012, 08:22 PM
I was there 2 wks ago, fun place actually but a bit ex. However bros who dont like 1/2 gals must choose carefully..... there are a few pre ops viets there :-p

Shioking
29-09-2012, 03:32 AM
Back from my long break as I promised to bros here that I will be back by October.. Its my birthday next Saturday hence the big birthday celebration outing with all fellow SBF bros

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
6th October Saturday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Shioking and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Ah Ben (Pending)
Ah Tan (Pending)
Alex
Halfbloodking (Pending)
Triones (Pending)
RigR (Pending)
Geminizzzzzzz (Pending)
Xuanze (Pending)
Charmboy (Pending)
Jack1824 (Pending)
Goliathus09
Desmond (Pending)
Jason
Hideto16 (Pending)
Kusanagi86 (Pending)
Joel (Pending)
Kaff (Pending)
Match80 (Pending)
Virtualman (Pending)
Unforgotten (Pending)
Devil (Pending)
Raidz70 (Pending)
musicguru (Pending)
XR29 (Pending)
WOHAA (Pending)
Joel (Pending)
Masterofsound

Shioking
01-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Back from my long break as I promised to bros here that I will be back by October.. Its my birthday next Saturday hence the big birthday celebration outing with all fellow SBF bros.. Got the biggest room with pool table and reserved the good gals liao.. will be there early so can catch all the gals..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
6th October Saturday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Ah Ben (Pending)
Ah Tan (Pending)
Alex
Halfbloodking (Pending)
Triones (Pending)
RigR (Pending)
Geminizzzzzzz (Pending)
Xuanze (Pending)
Charmboy (Pending)
Jack1824 (Pending)
Goliathus09
Desmond (Pending)
Jason
Hideto16 (Pending)
Kusanagi86 (Pending)
Joel (Pending)
Kaff (Pending)
Match80 (Pending)
Virtualman (Pending)
Unforgotten (Pending)
Devil (Pending)
Raidz70 (Pending)
musicguru (Pending)
XR29 (Pending)
WOHAA (Pending)
Joel (Pending)
Masterofsound

robdog
01-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Just an update for everyone.

Prices have increased with effect from 1 October. Day session prices gone up by some 17% and night session by $20 across the board.

Even for a regular like me who actually prefers cheonging there as a lone ranger sometimes, this is too much and I am considering giving up this hunting ground despite all the success with my fishing there.

My kakis and I have already voiced our feedback but we are protesting through the most effective way, which is to boycott the place for the time being.

dInOz
02-10-2012, 10:18 AM
No doubt this has been one of the best place to relax and enjoy

However the damage for the drinks and 2nd half is far on the high side.

Would not visit them anytime soon unless price will revised as we have to

adding to all the visit per trip can be a bomb at times

KYChris
02-10-2012, 02:27 PM
I agree with the 2 above bros. I was there yesterday and was shocked at the price increase. My kakis and I will be boycotting as well.

DegenerationX
02-10-2012, 02:38 PM
It does not make a difference to the joint owners. They still have thousands of cheongsters going to the joint.

Darius
03-10-2012, 01:30 PM
I agree with the 2 above bros. I was there yesterday and was shocked at the price increase. My kakis and I will be boycotting as well.

For drinks or tips? Anyone can pm me the mummy's name and hp no?

Shioking
05-10-2012, 07:04 PM
Its tomorrow!!! Back from my long break as I promised to bros here that I will be back by October.. Its my birthday hence the big birthday celebration outing with all fellow SBF bros.. Got the biggest room with pool table and reserved the good gals liao.. will be there early so can catch all the gals..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
6th October Saturday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Ah Ben
Ah Tan (Pending)
Alex
Halfbloodking (Pending)
Triones (Pending)
RigR (Pending)
Geminizzzzzzz (Pending)
Xuanze (Pending)
Charmboy (Pending)
Jack1824 (Pending)
Goliathus09
Desmond (Pending)
Jason
Hideto16 (Pending)
Kusanagi86 (Pending)
Joel (Pending)
Kaff (Pending)
Match80 (Pending)
Virtualman (Pending)
Unforgotten (Pending)
Devil (Pending)
Raidz70 (Pending)
musicguru
XR29 (Pending)
WOHAA (Pending)
Joel (Pending)
Masterofsound
Aaron

kiko
06-10-2012, 01:28 AM
Hi bros: i have not been to ktv for past 1 month plus,, any PRC that is fun and can really play , i joining my friends 2molo.. can kindly share ,, thanks

wishshop
06-10-2012, 02:13 AM
just been there last night...
i think I saw a few new faces....

and finally I saw the sg girl too... I didn't called her, but my friend did...

to me, she "seems like" know how to play type and will only cock tease you with limitations... however I feel that she more like trying to bait you and KC you instead... anyway... for sure, she is the smart type... and lucky i not into the smart type... IMO usually end up not worth the investment... Anyway, if you are a sucker for looks only... she will fit in great....

I wonder if any bro taobao her before... she seems like a bit "hang high up to sell"... cos if she goes out, she confirm ask for more $$$ then the prc or viet....
if anyone managed taobao her, can share what is the damage like???

owl888
06-10-2012, 02:29 AM
Seems like locally there's no alternative joints similar to this style....so demand >>> supply leading to price increases.

Maybe we shd do something to prevent prices from escalating:confused:

Expensive in a way... especially for SH

virtualman
06-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Hi Bro Shioking,

Have great fun during the past gatherings with you at this place.

We shall continue doing it tomor Sat night.:D:p

Shioking
06-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Its TONIGHT!!! Back from my long break as I promised to bros here that I will be back by October.. Its my birthday hence the big birthday celebration outing with all fellow SBF bros.. Got the biggest room with pool table and reserved the good gals liao.. will be there early so can catch all the gals..

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

DATE
6th October Saturday

TIME

ORGANISOR
Shioking

TERMS

CONTACT

ATTENDANCE
Shioking
Ah Ben
Alex
Goliathus09
Jason
Virtualman
Masterofsound
Aaron
musicguru
Ah Tan (Pending)
Halfbloodking (Pending)
Triones (Pending)
RigR (Pending)
Geminizzzzzzz (Pending)
Xuanze (Pending)
Charmboy (Pending)
Jack1824 (Pending)
Desmond (Pending)
Hideto16 (Pending)
Kusanagi86 (Pending)
Joel (Pending)
Kaff (Pending)
Match80 (Pending)
Unforgotten (Pending)
Devil (Pending)
Raidz70 (Pending)
XR29 (Pending)
WOHAA (Pending)
Joel (Pending)

Dishearted
06-10-2012, 03:49 PM
hello kiko, why ask so much, ask mummy lah. u always support mummy right?

wishshop
08-10-2012, 01:07 AM
Seems like locally there's no alternative joints similar to this style....so demand >>> supply leading to price increases.

Maybe we shd do something to prevent prices from escalating:confused:

the only way is not to go loh... seriously??? even we stop going there will be others that will go... especially those on "official" entertainment visit...

(PS: bro owl888, I can't up u yet, due the previous up that I used on you long ago... you up you back when i can...)

KYChris
08-10-2012, 12:23 PM
the only way is not to go loh... seriously??? even we stop going there will be others that will go... especially those on "official" entertainment visit...

(PS: bro owl888, I can't up u yet, due the previous up that I used on you long ago... you up you back when i can...)

bro wishshop, it is just a bit expensive if you, like me and my group are mostly beer drinkers... so we only open bottles when on 'official entertainment'

at any rate any good PRC gers to recommend? While I was hanging in the corridor there were a few that caught my eye and I asked them for their number. Think it was 112, 118 and 848. Good for the ppl who like them tall :D

the former 911 who went to club333 and is now back is also back there... but dunno her number :(

Cash8877
08-10-2012, 12:27 PM
the former 911 who went to club333 and is now back is also back there... but dunno her number :(

i think her new number is 333.

wishshop
08-10-2012, 02:40 PM
bro wishshop, it is just a bit expensive if you, like me and my group are mostly beer drinkers... so we only open bottles when on 'official entertainment'

at any rate any good PRC gers to recommend? While I was hanging in the corridor there were a few that caught my eye and I asked them for their number. Think it was 112, 118 and 848. Good for the ppl who like them tall :D

Bro KYChris,

yes.. yes... like you I also beer drinker and I will only go hh only...
SH is when someone else is paying for me... lol... anyway... like I said, it is not that anyone will stop going, maybe will try to go lesser only.... ha...ha.... this vice power is too strong...

funhappy
08-10-2012, 04:11 PM

Hey KY, 112 and 118 normally are local or Malaysian? There used to be a 118 backed in Century, quite cute, is the 118 you saw quite petite and sweet looking one?