PDA

View Full Version : Nsf bf

winterwhite
18-05-2012, 06:36 AM
Sorry just needed an outlet to rant... been a silent reader for quite a while here to learn and spice things up in the bedroom and experiment with my boy... but my boyfriend is a nsf and it's frustrating that his unit requires him to work all the way until 5am to 4am the next day and he can't talk/ message me because he can't bring phone and there's no admin time!!! Worst of all he will be booking out really late like either sat night or sun morning and i can't spend the time with him.. just feeling really frustrated and tired from this :(

alan0338
18-05-2012, 10:58 AM
then u should sign on and maybe u can request to be in his camp ... :D

wally888
18-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Time to move on to a more matured guy who has free time for you..........i can volunteer if u dunn mind :D

asdfghjkl
18-05-2012, 11:32 AM
ask him to quit this job.. sounds really tough to me.. :(

Bebeque
18-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Sorry just needed an outlet to rant... been a silent reader for quite a while here to learn and spice things up in the bedroom and experiment with my boy... but my boyfriend is a nsf and it's frustrating that his unit requires him to work all the way until 5am to 4am the next day and he can't talk/ message me because he can't bring phone and there's no admin time!!! Worst of all he will be booking out really late like either sat night or sun morning and i can't spend the time with him.. just feeling really frustrated and tired from this :(

Your rant is puzzling....maybe even weird....

" ... his unit requires him to work all the way until 5am to 4am the next day and he can't talk/ message me because he can't bring phone and there's no admin time!!!..." We presume this is only temporary situation? Do you expect your bf to be available to you 3600/24/7?

Nsf only 2 years and you are frustrated???

Maybe you are frustrated over other things and your bf unavailability adds to it or you are only using bf as an excuse to rant?

Go and sit down for a quiet moment to reflect ... maybe there are other issues other than your bf on hand that make you want to rant...

asdfghjkl
18-05-2012, 11:46 AM
chill out la.. maybe you can join us at our annual meeting?