PDA

View Full Version : Lady Passenger in Ferarri crash Identified!

owl888
16-05-2012, 02:46 PM
The mystery woman in the Ferrari crash has been identified. She is one of those pretty Chinese mei mei "students" who moonlights at a naughty KTV at night. It seems strange that the msm will name her but withold the name of the naughty KTV in question. I will up points of anyone who can provide the name of the KTV Miss Wu Wei Wei allegedly worked at.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2...16-346160.html

The mystery passenger involved in the fatal accident on Saturday has been identified as a student from China who had just graduated from a hospitality course at a private university here.

According to friends who visited her at the hospital, she is a student from Wuhan, China, studying in Singapore.

ST reported that her name is Ms Wu Wei Wei, and she is a recent graduate from the East Asia Institute of Management.

The private school has said that it was helping Ms Wu with her insurance claims.

Her friends, who declined to be named, said that they had seen her with Mr Ma before, but did not elaborate on the nature of the relationship.

They added that Ms Wu has a boyfriend.

Her friends also expressed doubt at the rumours flying around about Ms Wu being a nightclub hostess, saying that it was not possible as Ms Wu was a full-time student.

She did not hold any job, they insisted.

They added that Ms Wu is from a reputable and financially stable family.

"Why would she need to work as a hostess when her family can pay for everything?" one female friend said.

Ms Wu is currently in stable condition, but is weak and has difficulty speaking, eating and walking.

She declined to speak to the ST reporter.

Just hours before the accident, Ms Wu was said to have been at a graduation party with her classmates.

However, details of how she ended up in the passenger seat of the red Ferrari involved in the accident is unclear.

All that is known is that she was out driving around Singapore with Mr Ma Chi, 31, in the wee hours of Saturday morning.

In the horrific accident that followed, she was seriously injured in the three-vehicle crash that has claimed the lives of three people so far.

Those killed include Mr Ma, a Chinese national working as a financial advisor here in Singapore, taxi driver Cheng Teck Hock, 52, and the taxi's passenger, a Japanese female passenger in her 20s.

Ms Wu was the sole survivor of the direct crash, but walked away with serious injuries, including head injuries and a fractured right leg.

Motorcyclist Muhamad Azami Awang, 26, who was involved in the accident described the woman to have long hair which was dyed brown like an 'ah lian'.

He added that she was slim and fair skinned, and was wearing hot pants and a white spaghetti-strap tank top.

He told The New Paper that he was surprised to see the woman emerge from the wrecked car.

Friends of Mr Ma told The Sunday Times that they have no idea who the woman is. They also said they did not know why she would be in the car with Mr Ma so early in the morning.

However, reports by Shinmin Daily point to the mystery lady being a hostess at a popular nighclub.

It is believed that Mr Ma patronised the nightclub on the night of his death, and brought the girl for a spin.

According to eye-witnesses, his red Ferrari had been spotted several times at the nightclub premises. But the nightclub valets interviewed by the paper said that they have never seen the Ferrari at the location.

The paper further reported that there is indeed a nightclub hostess at the club that has been warded in hospital.

Witnesses say that the Ferrari crashed into a taxi when it ran a red light, causing the taxi to hit a passing motorcycle.

The impact was so hard that the taxi's engine was found 30m away from the vehicle, reported Shin Min Daily News.

Police and SCDF received calls about the accident at about 4.15am.

Mr Ma was pronounced dead at the scene by the paramedics.

According to reports, Mr Ma first came to Singapore from Sichuan, China, four years ago with his wife and child.

Friends said he was a hard-working and righteous person who worked as a financial investor. He was also applying for permanent residency in Singapore.

They said that Mr Ma, who had just returned Thursday from a business trip, had gone out to a dinner with other friends.

They alleged that no alcohol was drunk that night, although eyewitnesses have claimed Mr Ma smelled of alcohol.

Mr Richard Cheung, 31, told The Straits Times (ST) that Mr Ma did not have a habit of drinking as he was not a heavy drinker and would turn bright red after a glass of alcohol.

When Ms Ting Ting, 28, wife of Mr Ma, found out that her husband had been ferrying a young woman in her 20s at the time of the accident, she expressed surprise and asked the reporters about the identity of the woman.

Ms Ting Ting said her husband had then taken the one-year-old Ferrari out later in the night at about 3am on Saturday for a spin.

She told Lianhe Wanbao that he enjoyed driving at night as there were fewer people around and less traffic.

She also described him as an introverted person who loved his family and his four-year-old daughter. The couple was expecting their second child, and the accident had come soon after their wedding anniversary.

Despite questioning the Chinese daily reporters on the identity of the woman, she maintained that she trusted her husband as he was a loving father and husband.

She also said that it was normal for someone to send a friend home after meeting up with them.

According to Wanbao, she previously worked as a news anchor in Sichuan, before quitting her job to to join her husband in Singapore three years ago.

She is currently a director of the immigrant group Singapore Tian Fu Association.

The Ferrari was a 30th birthday present to himself last year, and is a $1.8 million limited edition model. The couple also own a $3 million condominium in the East Coast and a $400,000 BMW.

According to friends, Mr Ma was a family man, who liked playing computer games and keeping up with the news on Weibo, a Chinese social networking site.

owl888
16-05-2012, 02:49 PM
News article extracted from SBF RSS Feed......

I was thinking the PRC gal working in PC as Victoria Road is nearby. Anyone can share? 3 pts waiting for the right answer :)

Likeucare
16-05-2012, 03:16 PM
horny ah tiong dead. =X

DarthRevan
16-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Dynasty Classic :D

simple2kee
16-05-2012, 08:42 PM
bro owl888, thanks for sharing!

flamboyant
16-05-2012, 08:59 PM
So she is really a niteclub girl. Her friend's still try to protect her. Maybe they are also niteclub girls.

Basil
16-05-2012, 09:09 PM
That mother Fcuker looks more like a bus driver than a Ferarri driver.

ipoh
16-05-2012, 09:24 PM
if only the cabby uncle not driving a sonata....

Tragic.

asdfghjkl
16-05-2012, 09:46 PM
why not sonata, can explain further?

2centsworth
16-05-2012, 10:37 PM
The mystery passenger involved in the fatal accident on Saturday has been identified as a student from China who had just graduated from a hospitality course at a private university here.

The irony of it all. Perhaps she is doing an Industrial Attachment for her hospitality course at a KTV. How about the KTV at Middle Road? It does makes sense, 1 left turn at the Bugis Junction/National Library junction and the next major junction is the accident site. Looking at the direction at which the Ferrari is travelling, perhaps the Ferrari driver and this China student are heading for the hotels in Lavendar.

if only the cabby uncle not driving a sonata...

Did you watch the video of the accident on youtube? Not sure if I should post the video here. At that speed, not many cars would have protected the driver and passenger. The passengers of the taxi which took the video kept saying something like 'Heng ah'. It could have been them.

Off hand, I think only a Volvo XC90 can take the impact as the Ferrari might go under the XC90. For taxis, maybe the Chrysler cab or Mercs cabs also cannot withstand the impact.

life
16-05-2012, 10:46 PM
cos sonata got turbo, if that is a toyota crown the pick up will not be that fast.

owl888
16-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Bro 2cents pls share the video, thx.

asdfghjkl
16-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Off hand, I think only a Volvo XC90 can take the impact as the Ferrari might go under the XC90. For taxis, maybe the Chrysler cab or Mercs cabs also cannot withstand the impact.

for army, maybe a tonner can take the momentum of the impact? :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JfAaOABk4g

nsboi
16-05-2012, 10:57 PM
It doesn't matter which model of cab he is driving what matter most is he is killed and those Prc are blaming the cab driver, which is totally unfair and inhuman of those Prc who have such thoughts. Prc still have the face to ask us to hold back our poison tongues... Then why can't they be the ones to hold back their inhuman thoughts and poison tongues. Those who saw the video being posted on YouTube will know that it is the ferreri's fault.

Soul_Reaper
16-05-2012, 11:15 PM

Need to be at least a 5-tonner........ 3-tonner maybe can tahan but I have seen a 3-tonner kenna overturned when rammed by a Daihatsu pickup truck.
But now SAF using tin can modified pickups to mount their GPMGs..... 100% kenna crushed if kenna rammed by this ferrari.

2centsworth
16-05-2012, 11:25 PM
for army, maybe a tonner can take the momentum of the impact?

Not too sure about that. I just went to sgcarmart to check, out of curiosity. A Ferrari weighs about 1,500 kg. Imagine that weight at 150km/h slamming into something. Sunday Times say the impact rip out the engine of the taxi off the taxi frame itself. Whole engine kenna dislodged.

Anyway, we better stick to sex-related topics and refocus back on the lady passenger. If anyone can provide her working name, then it only serves to confirm if she is or isn't a ktv hostess. The Japanese lady who died is also very pitiful. Young and pretty and in the prime of her life, gone just like that. May she rest in peace too.

woshiedison
16-05-2012, 11:28 PM
the question is why he nv brake is he too drunk?

CCLL
17-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Not too sure about that. I just went to sgcarmart to check, out of curiosity. A Ferrari weighs about 1,500 kg. Imagine that weight at 150km/h slamming into something. Sunday Times say the impact rip out the engine of the taxi off the taxi frame itself. Whole engine kenna dislodged.

Anyway, we better stick to sex-related topics and refocus back on the lady passenger. If anyone can provide her working name, then it only serves to confirm if she is or isn't a ktv hostess. The Japanese lady who died is also very pitiful. Young and pretty and in the prime of her life, gone just like that. May she rest in peace too.

rmb science Force= mass X velociy.
= 1500kg X 150km/h= ??? (up to u imagination).:D Big bang.

Guy hold the gear stick , Girl holded what ??? stick?.

cigrette stick. :p lah.

sleepy80
17-05-2012, 12:08 AM

If drunk then he won't drive so fast liao, he trying to show off how fast can he reach from the KTV to the hotel...

lovetogive
17-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Likely from PC side, driving down to Jalan Sultan area.

pizzaboy
17-05-2012, 12:17 AM
Bugis area got many 4-5* hotels wat, maybe they juz check out frm inter-continental or ritz carlton then otw to geylang for late supper/early b'fast.

2centsworth
17-05-2012, 12:18 AM
rmb science Force= mass X velociy.
= 1500kg X 150km/h= ??? (up to u imagination).:D Big bang.

Guy hold the gear stick , Girl holded what ??? stick?.

cigrette stick. :p lah.

Actually, Force = Mass X Acceleration. The formula you gave is for momentum which is Mass X Velocity.

Hate to say this as a continuation of your stick comments. The only stick the Ferrari driver gets now is Joss Stick.

asdfghjkl
17-05-2012, 12:21 AM
Young and pretty and in the prime of her life, gone just like that.

did the MSM showed her photo too? i only saw the PRC lady photo. she was rumored to be ang pai? :(

2centsworth
17-05-2012, 12:24 AM
did the MSM showed her photo too?

For the Jap girl, Straits Times obituary got show photo. New Paper did a write up with a small photo, I think.

wally888
17-05-2012, 12:57 AM
Wow, taxi driver taking the video very lucky man.....if he step on accelerator hard enuf he could b the victim! :eek:

Lexus118
17-05-2012, 01:02 AM
Damm Wasted the Limited Edition Ferrari 599 GTO got Destroyed! ONLY 599 of THEM PRODUCED! Chinaman died got many left..

Lexus118
17-05-2012, 01:04 AM
Damm Wasted the Limited Edition Ferrari 599 GTO got Destroyed! ONLY 599 of THEM PRODUCED! Chinaman died got many left..
Speed Calculated was Faster then 186km/h! Only a Tank can withstand that IMPACT!!

QiaoQiao
17-05-2012, 01:04 AM
where to pass assists to the taxi driver family ?
:(

MTFKR
17-05-2012, 01:05 AM
Is the prc given the ferarri driver a bj excited and lost control and unable to brake

Lexus118
17-05-2012, 01:14 AM
http://i50.tinypic.com/2efrsp4.jpg
Miss Wu Weiwei

Wife Expecting So chinaman need to look for xmm.

ice2001
17-05-2012, 01:21 AM
news is so fast.

that 799 car plate is always downstairs las vegas.:)

Anyway, many students moonlighting even their families are rich. These is because their allowance are not alot.

Therefore they go to moonlight. For high class night club, u can easily earn $500 or $1000 one night even without sleeping with guys.

Those visitors of the nightclub only like girls with good EQ and IQ just to TCSS and boast about how rich are they.

Therefore, the conclusion is 99% the the girl is moonlighting. Especially EASB got 4 years Edutrust. Therefore, alot of KTV girls like to study there. if u guys dont believe, go near the campus during 1230, 330 and 630. Alot of luxurious cars are waiting for their 2nd OC

bochapsing
17-05-2012, 01:22 AM
pity the innocent lives lost....

there's so many lamp posts, trees n drains he can choose to crash himself...

:mad::mad::mad:

LeMans
17-05-2012, 01:37 AM

Nope.... If he is not drunk, must be near too high on cumming in the PRC SYT mouth (but according to photo, seems too old to look 20s, more like 30s)....... Yes, that Ferrari Bai Chi (idiot for Ma Chi) was driving a top limited prancing horse.... But now, according to Taoist religion, he is captured by the cow head & horse face (Niu Tou & Ma Mian)..... Alive, drive a horse engine, dead already still got horse to capture him to report to the King of Hade..... Just my 2-cents worth of rubbish cum frustration on these irresponsible road users who caused 2 innocent lives to be lost n 1 poor motorist to suffer injuries.... As for the PRC chick, no need to sympathise her, coz she deserve such punisment for her BJ inside the prancing horse....

Max77
17-05-2012, 01:41 AM
maybe that China man sworn to his wife ...

如果我在外面有别的女人就让我撞车死!
(Let me bang the car if I makan outside!)

chochochang2
17-05-2012, 01:52 AM
from the video clip taken, it was evident that there was no screeching sound produced from the brakes, thus it seems like the Ferrari driver was driving @ full speed even though it was already red light on his side. Therefore it crashed into the taxi with such impact.. :eek:

LentorGarden
17-05-2012, 02:08 AM
Eye witnesses have claimed that the PRC man reeked of alcohol. This is likely to be the reason why an accident of such happened. His reflexes were slower than normal. After drinks, he felt the sudden urge of adrenaline thus, he was speeding his way through. His sense of judgement was impaired and thought he could beat the red light. He stepped on the accelerator even more to beat the light. Saw the taxi coming but owing to high speed and his slower than usual reflexes, he couldn't brake in time.

According to my china friend, most of the ah sia kia in china always drink and drive. Occasionally they get stopped/caught by the police in china. As they are ah sia kias, they usually just pay off the policeman involved. No harsh penalties meted out, no action taken.

The Milk Man
17-05-2012, 02:45 AM
According to my china friend, most of the ah sia kia in china always drink and drive. Occasionally they get stopped/caught by the police in china. As they are ah sia kias, they usually just pay off the policeman involved. No harsh penalties meted out, no action taken.

What makes you think it is different here in Singapore? You should go down to Lau Pa Sat early morning for breakfast. Around 5am there is a group of Ferraris that will zoom around the Marina area having their own F1 race. Despite several complaints no traffic police has ever appeared during this race time. But after the race you can see mobile squad officers having their breakfast at Lau Pa Sat and TCSS with the Ferrarri drivers.:mad:

The Milk Man
17-05-2012, 02:55 AM
from the video clip taken, it was evident that there was no screeching sound produced from the brakes, thus it seems like the Ferrari driver was driving @ full speed even though it was already red light on his side. Therefore it crashed into the taxi with such impact.. :eek:

From TP records this Ferrari has been caught on camera speeding all over the island..... there was even an occasion it was clocked above 200kph along ECP.... this guy just loves to speed.

What I dun understand is why was he still allowed to drive? I was under the impression that speeding above a certain limit will get immediate suspension.... or has the rules been changed? :confused:

SkYlInE82
17-05-2012, 03:43 AM
From TP records this Ferrari has been caught on camera speeding all over the island..... there was even an occasion it was clocked above 200kph along ECP.... this guy just loves to speed.

What I dun understand is why was he still allowed to drive? I was under the impression that speeding above a certain limit will get immediate suspension.... or has the rules been changed? :confused:

I think it all comes down to the dollar sign and the pro FT policy that sillypore has....

asdfghjkl
17-05-2012, 03:48 AM
members should know that immediately after the crash, a bystander actually walked up to the taxi and robbed the woman! nb!

wateva83
17-05-2012, 06:11 AM
Miss Wu Weiwei

i tot this is the Ma Chi's wife photo?

GorDJilla
17-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Well, he was on the way to the hotel to bang the chick on bed. But he didn't expect to bang the taxi instead! I think his hornyness gt the better of his driving skills, thats y drove so fast.

2centsworth
17-05-2012, 09:18 AM
where to pass assists to the taxi driver family ?
:(

Comfort (the taxi that he is driving) is collecting money for the family. I think you can call them up to ask.

What really piss me off about this accident is that it happened 5-6 seconds after the light turned green. How many of us would have turned right like the taxi driver?

QiaoQiao
17-05-2012, 09:21 AM
maybe that China man sworn to his wife ...

如果我在外面有别的女人就让我撞车死!
(Let me bang the car if I makan outside!)

你说得对 :p 哈哈

cr0zz
17-05-2012, 09:51 AM
maybe when he was driving , he ejaculated thats why the newpaper report that the female passenger say he suddenly accelerated, you those kind of ppl when ejaculate machiam muscle spasm, then too song close eye never see light turn red.

AngelOfSex6
17-05-2012, 10:03 AM
maybe when he was driving , he ejaculated thats why the newpaper report that the female passenger say he suddenly accelerated, you those kind of ppl when ejaculate machiam muscle spasm, then too song close eye never see light turn red.

Omg, then he must have died while having an orgasm

Lexus118
17-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Miss Wu Weiwei

i tot this is the Ma Chi's wife photo?

You are right, pics was Chinaman wife, BLUNDER On my side:(
Pic removed..

Chinaman Hearse.
http://i47.tinypic.com/1fznds.jpg
Yesterday 1st prize, 9919!
Those idiots Should be BAN from driving 6000cc Ferrari and Make to Drive 600cc QQ!

BMW520_M
17-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Its a pity with the lost of lives by someone irresponsible about sg law. Basically chinese are ignorant of traffic light especially in their home country...this sort of accident happen on a daily basis in china and is always in the news with video. Every intersection in china has a video camera mounted at every corner. This is use to track criminal escape route and traffic accident.
It china you only need to compensate the dead and injured and you escape with light sentence.......Bad.

lglg666
17-05-2012, 10:32 AM
What makes you think it is different here in Singapore? You should go down to Lau Pa Sat early morning for breakfast. Around 5am there is a group of Ferraris that will zoom around the Marina area having their own F1 race. Despite several complaints no traffic police has ever appeared during this race time. But after the race you can see mobile squad officers having their breakfast at Lau Pa Sat and TCSS with the Ferrarri drivers.:mad:

Guessed....we are living in elites' heaven here in S'pore.

Lexus118
17-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Not All Ferrari Owners are Like that, Most Are Safe Drivers.
in my Opinion, this idiot is too young to handle the 559GTO.
Those who race in Stinkland are the few Black sheep owners.
When Ferrari owners want to play with their toy, they Orginise Trips to Pasir Gudang with the Sultan of Johor leading the Convoy!

DrSBF
17-05-2012, 10:58 AM
That's my opinion of them too. They work hard for their money to afford their cars. But a lot of them are also leaders in their industry and do their bit for civic causes also.
Be it a Ferrari or a Proton, drivers who cause accidents are everywhere.

risingeast
17-05-2012, 12:00 PM
Insurance claim and compensation claims is going to be big.

Newbie88
17-05-2012, 12:08 PM
It doesn't matter which model of cab he is driving what matter most is he is killed and those Prc are blaming the cab driver, which is totally unfair and inhuman of those Prc who have such thoughts. Prc still have the face to ask us to hold back our poison tongues... Then why can't they be the ones to hold back their inhuman thoughts and poison tongues. Those who saw the video being posted on YouTube will know that it is the ferreri's fault.

totally agree with bro here. WTF is wrong with them?! Their ppl killed innocent ppl here with their reckless / brainless / pure stupidity and yet have the cheek to ask us hold back our tongues?
I'm seriously taken aback by their shameless / idiotic / put it simply FUCKED UP attitude with no remorse at all!!
True, the driver is dead and we should also have some form of sympathy to the guy who died like this. But what about the poor driver and the equally poor passenger? 1 is just going by his normal work while the other is on her way home and that's it?
Show more humanity and wake up from your fucking world you dickheads!!

bigbird12
17-05-2012, 12:21 PM
Don't know will this incident affect the KTV chicks turnout at the club or are they kuai kuai go back after their work :)

Johnston
17-05-2012, 12:29 PM
What I dun understand is why was he still allowed to drive? I was under the impression that speeding above a certain limit will get immediate suspension.... or has the rules been changed? :

yOUr impressions, informations and everythign is correct... but that is only book knowledge... not reality application

up till now no one invented brain implants that when u do something wrong u will get some penality..... so example when u drive at 81kph in a 80kph zone u dont auto get a ticket....:rolleyes:

consider - two scenarios on that night

1) public person call Police - oei police ah - just now hor got one red ferrari go sibei fast heading down the highway, can stop can? :D

2)whoever monitoring expressway camera call police - all points bulletin, red ferrari (license plate XXX) seen going southbound on ECP at high speed, any available units please intercept :rolleyes:

you see where im coming from.....

caBBie57
17-05-2012, 01:13 PM
I hope they will come up with rules like motorbike license whereby they are tested for driving vehicle with bigger capacity.
like class 3 for normal cars below a certain capacity say below 2litre or
3A for cars above certain capacity
3B for sports car etc.........

alen_555
17-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Bros I heard from other kakis If you are going to buy a ferrari they will give a month training how to drive the high power beast.

Especially for these type of limited edition ones.

The point i dont get it is how this Idiot got it......

bigass
17-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Bros I heard from other kakis If you are going to buy a ferrari they will give a month training how to drive the high power beast.

Especially for these type of limited edition ones.

The point i dont get it is how this Idiot got it......

kopi money still exist bro

shareshareU
17-05-2012, 01:32 PM
innocent live lost due to this, :o

asdfghjkl
17-05-2012, 01:47 PM
today the police came out to say he did not drink.. haiz.. he must have lost his sense at that moment! :(

shareshareU
17-05-2012, 01:48 PM
still no pic of that girl???:confused::rolleyes:

shareshareU
17-05-2012, 01:57 PM
today the police came out to say he did not drink.. haiz.. he must have lost his sense at that moment! :(

I think he is trying to show how terror he is to the girl sitting beside her, wanting to impress her, so later she can give him a wonderful service.

max8bonk
17-05-2012, 02:04 PM
only the old 3 tonner Mercedes 911can take the hit provided head on . At the speed of 186km/hm , nothing can stop that MF by sideway.

asdfghjkl
17-05-2012, 02:08 PM
maybe we have to have plate heavy armour on our toyotas.. like tank. nowadays i dun dare to cross road liao.. :(

cohen
17-05-2012, 02:13 PM
wah so many post and still no picture?

mlvnyong
17-05-2012, 02:15 PM

This pple say can listen wat meh. All sell you zha kuai, happy happy twist and turn.

DTCEPL
17-05-2012, 02:16 PM
An excellent driver can drive a toyota like a ferrari, and a 'poor' driver drives a ferrari and ends up dead.......it is the discipline of the driver, not the performance of the car that caused this tragic accident!

Hope future high performance car drivers, all drivers can respect human lifes, obey traffic rules and regulations, respect the law, and drive carefully while pedestrains cross roads with alertness.

Peace! May the Dead rest in Peace, and the Alive have a quick recovery!

asdfghjkl
17-05-2012, 02:17 PM
still ts wanted to know if anyone here is aware which KTV she was working at.. :(

lureheaven
17-05-2012, 03:01 PM

He was not drunk? Can't imagine what bigger damages he can caused if he was drunk:eek:

2centsworth
17-05-2012, 03:03 PM
At the speed of 186km/hm , nothing can stop that MF by sideway.

Where did you get the figure of 186km/h? Really that fast? Surprised the Chinese govt issued a statement on this accident too.

I ever met a friend who got into an accident (taxi again as rear passengers don't belt up). Her face was swollen. Think normal face plus 25% extra due to the swelling. Can't fully open her eyes too. She hit the side of the front passenger chair. The Ferrari passenger is lucky she broke her leg only.

asdfghjkl
17-05-2012, 03:06 PM
the 186 is a rough guess using classical mechanics from the video.. it means nothing now that lives are lost due to recklessness.. :(

songest
17-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Various links that I had compiled for this incident

Police say the driver of ferrari did not take alcohol before the accident.

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/05/17/police-prc-ferrari-driver-ma-chi-%e9%a9%ac%e9%a9%b0-did-not-consume-alcohol-before-accident/

Search on for man who stole from dying victim in Ferrari crash

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/search-man-who-stole-dying-victim-ferrari-crash-3731297.html

Other threads about the lady passenger in the ferrari, but so far no pic had emerged nor anyone pinpoint with certainty which ktv.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?117448-Ferrari-Crash-Mystery-Woman-is-pte-quot-student-quot-who-moonlights-at-naughty-KTV

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/who-one-who-say-ferrari-atb-hostess-3731014.html

Lastly, to end on a lighter note, see how "poor" this Lamborghini driver is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pgm8I0B8bY

Frequent Flyer
17-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Why is this even posted here? :confused:

It should go to "Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature".

jonnylim61
18-05-2012, 02:44 AM
maybe she isnt really working in those nite club? if not, news will be out soon.

steven692
18-05-2012, 02:58 AM
next time when crossing the street, do not take for granted even if its Green light for u. :rolleyes:

LoZH
18-05-2012, 03:15 AM
Why is this even posted here? :confused:

It should go to "Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature".

This is posted here cause the thread starter wants to know which ktv the girl from so he can go do a welfare visit. Then maybe bring the girl out for a spin also.

frayern
18-05-2012, 12:21 PM
HELLO THEN WHAT HAPPEN TO THE ROMANIAN DIPLOMAT WHO WAS INVOLVED IN THE BUKIT PANJANG ACCIDENT AND FLED AWAY ? :mad:

WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME ? :confused:

fun2nite
18-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Stomp did show the ferari prc lady. Not sure if it has been removed.

Mrb3
19-05-2012, 12:26 AM
anyone manage to get her pic yet??

vaxvms
19-05-2012, 01:50 AM
HELLO THEN WHAT HAPPEN TO THE ROMANIAN DIPLOMAT WHO WAS INVOLVED IN THE BUKIT PANJANG ACCIDENT AND FLED AWAY ? :mad:

forget and forgive

same as prc man who snatched taxi and crashed our changi airport case

this case will be forgotten during by-election

syt_punisher
19-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Lan jiao lah knn ! Don't ever tell me he went to nightclub and nv drink alcohol but drink water, coke or tea. No girl would go to a nightclub if she isn't working there.

HugeDoggy
19-05-2012, 03:13 AM
Confirm got drink alcohol la. 1st news report say got alcohol smell, then after change to not drunk. Must be trying to cover up & play down the whole thing.

tamtam
19-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Good thing the whole event was captured by the cabbie video cam onboard, maybe the traffic light speed camera at that location was just a decoy.:mad:

So far did anyone read any news by the TP or LTA that they capture any speeding photos at the scene ? :confused:

tamtom
19-05-2012, 01:57 PM

Dat Ma Chi bye body was cremated almost immediately. Coroner got chance to do post mortem meh?

Fuck the police and the sillypore administrator dat allow this fucking trash to even put his legs into this cuntry.

PRCs - Just kill their men, rape their women!

The Milk Man
19-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Dat Ma Chi bye body was cremated almost immediately. Coroner got chance to do post mortem meh?

Fuck the police and the sillypore administrator dat allow this fucking trash to even put his legs into this cuntry.

PRCs - Just kill their men, rape their women!

The autopsy was oredi completed before they released his body to the undertaker.

However I fully agree with your statement about the motherfuckers who allow these type of PRC trash into our country. :mad:

The Milk Man
19-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Confirm got drink alcohol la. 1st news report say got alcohol smell, then after change to not drunk. Must be trying to cover up & play down the whole thing.

I believe there is some behind the scenes manipulation........ if the report states there is alcohol in the driver then the ferrari insurers will surely repudiate liabilty which means the victims will face difficulties in their claims.....in this case against foreigners which is even worse.

Already at this present moment I understand many lawyers who have been approached have rejected to take up the case for the victims. :mad:

The Milk Man
19-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Lan jiao lah knn ! Don't ever tell me he went to nightclub and nv drink alcohol but drink water, coke or tea. No girl would go to a nightclub if she isn't working there.

According to the statement given by wifey.... he left the house @ 3.30am to go for a spin in his ferrari....... me thinks he left at this time to fetch his mistress from her workplace so it could be possible he never went up to the niteclub but waited for her downstairs :)

wacs
19-05-2012, 03:13 PM
The driver of the red Ferrari was the son of some cccp party member. It is likely he brought family money into the country as it is SOP for party officials to put cash and assets in relative's names. The Ferrari car salesman, and his real estate agent, probably got commission and the pump attendant at the petrol station might receive a tip. Just saying la, I am not defending his speeding, just that sometimes small countries like us need foreign investors.

Scorp888
19-05-2012, 03:20 PM
According to the statement given by wifey.... he left the house @ 3.30am to go for a spin in his ferrari....... me thinks he left at this time to fetch his mistress from her workplace so it could be possible he never went up to the niteclub but waited for her downstairs :)

But then it's widely reported that he went out to meet his friends for dinner mah, and that his wife said "it's normal to send a friend back after dinner" which means he didn't go home after dinner to go out again at 3.30am.

However, she did say that Ma chi loved to drive at night because he's an introvert and the roads are easier drive at that time -- but that doesn't specificaly apply to the day of the accident.

The Milk Man
19-05-2012, 03:29 PM
The driver of the red Ferrari was the son of some cccp party member. It is likely he brought family money into the country as it is SOP for party officials to put cash and assets in relative's names. The Ferrari car salesman, and his real estate agent, probably got commission and the pump attendant at the petrol station might receive a tip. Just saying la, I am not defending his speeding, just that sometimes small countries like us need foreign investors.

My sources tells a different tale....... he is not a scion of the rich n famous but a member of the triad...... he made his fortune through moneylaundering..... of the twenty or so "friends" who showed up at his funeral...... many are actually his clients who are here to demand back their "investments"...... that is why the wifey did not attend the funeral because she dunno how to face this people.

disclaimer : I do not know the deceased chinaman nor any of his family / investors....... all the information here is kopitiam talk gleamed from my sessions at the various cheonging places. :)

The Milk Man
19-05-2012, 03:33 PM
But then it's widely reported that he went out to meet his friends for dinner mah, and that his wife said "it's normal to send a friend back after dinner" which means he didn't go home after dinner to go out again at 3.30am.

However, she did say that Ma chi loved to drive at night because he's an introvert and the roads are easier drive at that time -- but that doesn't specificaly apply to the day of the accident.

There are many versins out there....... I only chose to post the version she made to the policeman. :)

joew2005
19-05-2012, 03:34 PM
all these r mere rumours & speculations.
only the dead man,his wife ,the ferrari prc gal pasenger & perhaps the mata knw the truth 2 alot of these talking in the market.

Mrb3
19-05-2012, 04:43 PM
or maybe he supply those PRC to the niteclub?
he is a agent?

SH149
19-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Guys her face pics published out in today chinese newspaper 新明日报

jonnylim61
19-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Guys her face pics published out in today chinese newspaper 新明日报

any bro can post out her pic?

jonnylim61
19-05-2012, 05:10 PM
http://news.omy.sg/News/Local+News/Story/OMYStory201205191455-336013.html

any unsenor pic?? :)

bsktv69
20-05-2012, 12:47 AM
http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/05/19/photos-wu-weiwei-%e5%90%b4%e8%96%87%e8%96%87-the-female-passenger-in-ma-chis-ferrari/

Quraisy
20-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Maybe he is one of the okt supply prc girls??

tamtam
20-05-2012, 09:03 AM

i second these.............what the fuck happened, our authority can't even get him back for trial ?

Happy555
20-05-2012, 09:54 AM
KTV girl means KTV girl la. What rubbish come from well to do family...all rubbish.... Hooker means Hooker...How u package it, STILL Hooker!

takeshiblue
20-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Omg, then he must have died while having an orgasm

In chinese, 爽到“死”!!!

RENDAN
20-05-2012, 12:18 PM
http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/young-sexy-prc-girl-in-ma-chis-ferrari-rumored-to-be-an-ang-pai-in-a-local-ktv-lounge/
Pix of the PRC girl :)

cavemanng
20-05-2012, 12:37 PM
Sigh....in prc, a lot choose to join ktv instead of finding decent job. I know a few person. Imagine a fresh grad earns rmb6000-10000 but a ktv girl can easily earn rmb 20k or more. Wtf!

It doesn't matter what degree u have etc but if u just want $, then option is obvious

ch18
20-05-2012, 01:39 PM
But so must have the look in order to be a KTV gal lah......

sta1100
20-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Those PRC want fast $$$. The easy way is open leg the more they open the more $$$,make no different if the come from well to do family or student. One a chicken always a chicken. kNN PRC

whiplash
20-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Only a fool would believe 100% what a KTV girl say. Her friends and classmate may say she is from a well to do family. But what do her friends and classmate know? Who in her right mind would say I work in a KTV so I have a ton of money to burn and my parents are actually migrent workers. ;)

jonnylim61
20-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Only a fool would believe 100% what a KTV girl say. Her friends and classmate may say she is from a well to do family. But what do her friends and classmate know? Who in her right mind would say I work in a KTV so I have a ton of money to burn and my parents are actually migrent workers. ;)

maybe one of the soilded plate collector at one of our hawker center, or Food Court?

American
20-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Don't know if she can work in the KTV anymore. She may have a lot to claim from this accident.

bsktv69
20-05-2012, 08:42 PM
She is on Student Visa, so if police found out she work in KTV ... what would be the outcome?

fun2nite
20-05-2012, 10:09 PM
I never chiong prc gals before. Any kind soul willing to share how much she is worth if she works FL. :D

Xgenre
20-05-2012, 10:38 PM
She is on Student Visa, so if police found out she work in KTV ... what would be the outcome?

News report already say she has graduated. You think she cares? Plus in Singapore, everything needs proof. Unless the police catches her in the KTV, otherwise, how to convict her based on the report from Wan Bao?

If she goes back to the KTV, perhaps her working name might be changed to Ferrari. If she is busty, perhaps she can use the name 'Airbag' in future.

kuasimi
20-05-2012, 11:53 PM
News report already say she has graduated. You think she cares? Plus in Singapore, everything needs proof. Unless the police catches her in the KTV, otherwise, how to convict her based on the report from Wan Bao?

If she goes back to the KTV, perhaps her working name might be changed to Ferrari. If she is busty, perhaps she can use the name 'Airbag' in future.

Talk about Air Bags, I was shocked Comfort Taxis got no Air Bags at all. The victims could have been still alive if the Air Bags were in all Comfort Taxis.

Second, what was the role of Raffles Hospital in the accident ? Raffles Hospital has been quiet in this entire accident. It was less than 400m away from crash site but victims were send to SGH instead which was like 30 mins away from crash site. Puzzling.

What if victims were Ministers or MPs, different response from Raffles Hospital about protocols etc ??

First we had screw ups from SMRT (constant breakdown), SBS (Bus killing pedestrians and drivers) then Singtel (MIO BPL coverage) then now Comfort. All GLCs. GLCs are crap.

Crap healthcare system and crisis response system.

naturegreen
20-05-2012, 11:57 PM

She must be playing with his "joystick".... Seeing the impact makes my hair stand

They can say anything they want now....... to cover for him. Even asiaone reported saying media is trying to defend (http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/05/14/state-media-defends-prc-ferrari-driver-ma-chi-he-is-not-a-heavy-drinker-and-has-applied-for-singapore-pr/) this fucker. Nabei rich men gets to fuck chio bu, see his wife and Wu Yang Yang's pictures makes me fantasize....

No news means no outcome.

fdome
21-05-2012, 12:05 AM
She must be playing with his "joystick".... Seeing the impact makes my hair stand

haha bro maybe, or maybe blowing hehe, but never drive Ferarri so dont know if got enough space inside or not :D

Alf1977
21-05-2012, 12:47 AM
I guess the wife of Mr Ma must have her revenge .. Husband fooling around outside and died with a chio hostess besides him.. Anyway the wife is still young, the insurance payout should be enough for her and children. Actually People would pity mr Ma if he is not a foreigner n not with a hostess.. Too bad for him, nobody will pity a guy who fooled around outside.

goodpartner
21-05-2012, 01:00 AM
The wife, now widow, will inherit all those wealth. I'm sure she'll have lots of suitors now. Shouldn't she be of interest than that lady passenger?

whitegals
21-05-2012, 01:30 AM

Well, the outcome is "Gahmen oredi make noise, let's move on." :mad:

hotrod10
21-05-2012, 03:18 AM
[QUOTE=kuasimi;7239324]Talk about Air Bags, I was shocked Comfort Taxis got no Air Bags at all. The victims could have been still alive if the Air Bags were in all Comfort Taxis.

QUOTE]

Bro, I am not sure if the cab has airbags, maybe no side airbags/curtains,
( should have at least 2, for driver and front passenger at least, most modern cars do )
but it's a side impact, that's why the front airbag didn't deploy, thou it may not be of must help as they were probably got whacked against the side of the cab.

kuasimi
21-05-2012, 03:24 AM
[QUOTE=kuasimi;7239324]Talk about Air Bags, I was shocked Comfort Taxis got no Air Bags at all. The victims could have been still alive if the Air Bags were in all Comfort Taxis.

QUOTE]

Bro, I am not sure if the cab has airbags, maybe no side airbags/curtains,
( should have at least 2, for driver and front passenger at least, most modern cars do )
but it's a side impact, that's why the front airbag didn't deploy, thou it may not be of must help as they were probably got whacked against the side of the cab.

It was confirm in newspaper (ST), Comfort did not have airbags in all taxis because to save cost.

Who dares to take Comfort taxis anymore ??

This is lives we talking about. It could happen to anyone in Singapore including yourself.

freefuck
21-05-2012, 08:45 AM
So any bro hv bring this KTV girl out before?

bsktv69
21-05-2012, 12:33 PM
So any bro hv bring this KTV girl out before?

Anyone really see her in any KTV ?

Soul_Reaper
21-05-2012, 01:28 PM
[QUOTE=hotrod10;7239760]

It was confirm in newspaper (ST), Comfort did not have airbags in all taxis because to save cost.

This is lives we talking about. It could happen to anyone in Singapore including yourself.

That's not true....... those brand new less than 5 mths old Sonatas have airbags in them. It is the older taxis that dun have them. :)

francined69
21-05-2012, 07:20 PM
the whole investigation smells very fishy to me.

the fact that the deceased driver's body can be released for cremation on monday (which means the body have to be sent in for undertaker preparation on sunday) means there is lot of questions asked. so the autopsy and coroner report was all done on Sunday itself??? i find that hard to believe.

also there are no street cameras along the whole stretch of road to capture the speeding ferrari. the 599 GTO is fast but it still needs a stretch of straight road to accelerate to that speed.

lastly the deceased family must have a well connected background. never have i seen such well executed arrangements.

even if the ktv girl Wu weiwei were to recover i doubt she will say anything coz of the sensitivity of the people involved.

fdome
22-05-2012, 10:22 AM

Fully agree, thanks for sharing, Hope Comfort should do something to remedy it :rolleyes:

naan1974
22-05-2012, 10:54 AM
the whole investigation smells very fishy to me.

the fact that the deceased driver's body can be released for cremation on monday (which means the body have to be sent in for undertaker preparation on sunday) means there is lot of questions asked. so the autopsy and coroner report was all done on Sunday itself??? i find that hard to believe.

also there are no street cameras along the whole stretch of road to capture the speeding ferrari. the 599 GTO is fast but it still needs a stretch of straight road to accelerate to that speed.

lastly the deceased family must have a well connected background. never have i seen such well executed arrangements.

even if the ktv girl Wu weiwei were to recover i doubt she will say anything coz of the sensitivity of the people involved.

The rich is always protected... this is reality of all societies
If you belongs to the elite, you will also enjoy this privilegers
Isn't this why everyone's striving to be there

Willie
22-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Its a pity with the lost of lives by someone irresponsible about sg law. Basically chinese are ignorant of traffic light especially in their home country...this sort of accident happen on a daily basis in china and is always in the news with video. Every intersection in china has a video camera mounted at every corner. This is use to track criminal escape route and traffic accident.
It china you only need to compensate the dead and injured and you escape with light sentence.......Bad.

Not completely true.....with the dead you pay once, with the injured you pay a lifetime. This is China!

monkeytan
22-05-2012, 01:07 PM
How come that Ferrari never catch fire after the crashed?

SGLastVirgin
22-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Insurance claim and compensation claims is going to be big.

We know who to blame if our premiums go up

chucky69
22-05-2012, 08:11 PM
No matter what race, religion , nationality or colour, the person behind the wheel of the Ferrari is SOLELY guilty and 100% at fault for the accident. He took innocent lives with him. The video proves it all.

He had no regard for the driving laws and really I could not care less what we have heard so far or quotes from his family how decent he is etc etc. Arse hole.

Great we know who the passenger is and once again, she has learnt her lesson and will have to live with this scar for the rest of her life.

Lastly, what is the Police doing about curbing down these reckless drivers.

kuasimi
23-05-2012, 12:28 AM
[QUOTE=kuasimi;7239767]

That's not true....... those brand new less than 5 mths old Sonatas have airbags in them. It is the older taxis that dun have them. :)

So what suddenly motivated COMFORT to install airbags 5 months ago ?

High BODYBAG count last 20 years ?? Must COMFORT be so reactive ??

How many dead taxi-drivers and how many dead passengers so far ??

Where is the transport minister in all these ?? Fucking quiet .

So you saying majority of COMFORT Cabs on the roads are still unsafe for passengers ??

How many airbags in each cab ?? Got normal standard of 4 airbags ?

Front seat people can live, back seat people no need to live ??

Sorry, when I saw your statement, I felt even hotter :mad::mad:

Scorp888
23-05-2012, 12:59 AM
How do the Singapore government issue driving licences to these foreigners to drive on our roads?

Do they go through our local driving tests?

China drivers are hopelessly dangerous even on their own roads. In our environment, they are real threat to our lives.

xiaoquan
23-05-2012, 03:25 AM
For this case. Even with airbags also hard to survive. Such high speed and impact.

This news Is over blown. It's not about being PRC or locals. Just today saw a 10 tonnes Malaysia plate lorry. Speeding in KPE tunnel at 90km/hr. I rather get hit by Ferrari than a 10 tonnes lorry.

Singaporean is so immature. The real danger is our TAXI drivers. Not all, but lots of them are driving recklessly, speeding and running red lights too.

Now look at the bengs driving those zheng-ed Honda civic, lancer, swift and some rich one driving BMW and Audi speeding like nobody business. Personally,I feel Singaporean driver is more dangerous.

ice2001
23-05-2012, 03:38 AM
How do the Singapore government issue driving licences to these foreigners to drive on our roads?

Do they go through our local driving tests?

China drivers are hopelessly dangerous even on their own roads. In our environment, they are real threat to our lives.

Hard facts for you.

All these china fuxkers are just simply converting their china license to Spore without taking any tests

Some even richer. They buy international driving license.

tongkat.ali
23-05-2012, 05:17 AM
it's fairly easy to buy a license, and convert it to Singapore license. You do not need to be rich to do that actually....

I still do not see very clear picture of the lady. Worse is, I saw many pictures with some variations....so which is the correct picture?

naturegreen
24-05-2012, 12:03 AM
See how they ride/drive in China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxXxn-EG9J0&feature=player_embedded

LovePotion
24-05-2012, 12:11 AM
I got knocked down by a car before. The car went to the hospital.

wally888
24-05-2012, 12:27 AM
So anyone got more details of the lady passenger in the Ferrari besides the news articles?

James PCT
24-05-2012, 12:41 AM
i feel shame to the ferrari driver because do not follow the law of the road ,i feel sad to the passanger and the taxi driver .to the ferrari driver u are shame to become a person who own ferrari .myself also driving ferrari 430 scuderia i also never drive like hell like that .u are killing people life

blurnut
24-05-2012, 01:05 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JfAaOABk4g

Wow,'thanks for sharing... From the video can't even see the car's outline!! Must be damn fast!!:eek:

Basil
24-05-2012, 07:03 AM
Yes, it was very fast. He was very inconsiderate and extremely reckless.

Castrol
24-05-2012, 12:38 PM

are you the mighty thor? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
24-05-2012, 02:25 PM
i feel shame to the ferrari driver because do not follow the law of the road ,i feel sad to the passanger and the taxi driver .to the ferrari driver u are shame to become a person who own ferrari .myself also driving ferrari 430 scuderia i also never drive like hell like that .u are killing people life

Think this forum is a wrong channel of communicating with him now :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

Sen5eS
24-05-2012, 02:27 PM
Wow,'thanks for sharing... From the video can't even see the car's outline!! Must be damn fast!!:eek:

0-100km/hr in 3.6 secs ... impact into side of the Sonata ... don't think any other sedan car would have survived ...

Sen5eS
24-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Think this forum is a wrong channel of communicating with him :confused::confused::confused: :eek:

IK : hmmm hiring a medium to "summon" him and try to "knock" some sense into him maybe ?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
24-05-2012, 03:13 PM
IK : hmmm hiring a medium to "summon" him and try to "knock" some sense into him maybe ?

Hi Bro Sen5eS,

As we cannot bring our deceased loved ones back to life. It's always a "Good and Just" cause (Good merits for all the deceased too) for the RESPONSIBILE PARTY's family to contribute to a memorial fund set up in the name of the 2 unfortunate deceased (Taxi Driver and Passenger) to help raise awareness about "Driving all type of cars is a big responsibility and with great power comes greater responsibility". IMHO, knocking some sense to the living will be beneficial to prevent such accident (hopefully) and saving lives. ;)

For Justice, For Law, For the Good of Society
and
Most Treasured of All: Memory of Deceased Loved Ones, Let's not made them perished in vain. ;)

Just my 3 cents of opinion for whoever that is reading this ;)

Cheers,
IK

tongkat.ali
24-05-2012, 05:55 PM
so there is still no clear picture of the lady......

BTech
24-05-2012, 06:12 PM
What about pictures of his wife ?

pmlee
24-05-2012, 09:02 PM
so there is still no clear picture of the lady......

just like any ktv girl you meet la :D

See how they ride/drive in China.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxXxn-EG9J0&feature=player_embedded

Scary ... :eek:

LittleGiant
24-05-2012, 10:52 PM
Lol at 0:20, the person runs out after knocking someone... leaving his car there

police car

currymee
24-05-2012, 10:53 PM
the reporter able to photoshoot all those involved in underage prostitution, but y cant they post anything about the PRC gal/mistress? Is not like she is under some legal protection or something right?

:confused::confused:

tongkat.ali
25-05-2012, 09:34 AM
just like any ktv girl you meet la :D

Scary ... :eek:

I haven't met any yet hehe....

keewee
25-05-2012, 01:25 PM
MOney makes the world go round and round and round...
with money in stinky land ,notin is impossible

Bebeque
25-05-2012, 01:58 PM

Hello transformer reincarnated ... hope you did suck out the good juices of the car before it went to the hospital ... for STD checks?

Sen5eS
25-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Hi Bro Sen5eS,

IMHO, knocking some sense to the living will be beneficial to prevent such accident (hopefully) and saving lives. ;)

For Justice, For Law, For the Good of Society and Most Treasured of All: Memory of Deceased Loved Ones, Let's not made them perished in vain. ;)

Just my 3 cents of opinion for whoever that is reading this ;)

Cheers,
IK

heh ... perhaps car licenses should b modeled after the motorbikes ... 1 category for each CC type of car ...

naturegreen
26-05-2012, 12:15 AM
the reporter able to photoshoot all those involved in underage prostitution, but y cant they post anything about the PRC gal/mistress? Is not like she is under some legal protection or something right?

:confused::confused:

Protected by sillypore law

callmebad
26-05-2012, 02:21 AM
just wonder why gutteruncensored didn't provide any photos on this Ferrari crash passenger girl and it promised to release some more photos about the underage sex girl:p

LTAHorny
27-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Freaky enough, there was another accident on the same intersection that the last incident occurred.

Just wanted to share with all here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSaO8Bxx0g8&feature=related

erectile
27-05-2012, 06:19 PM
spooky junction. I won't be taking this route. Not even walking here.

dream888
27-05-2012, 08:07 PM
IMHO

The junction is very dangerous namely due to following:

1/ Two traffic light junction within 20 metres of each other.
2/ The traffic junction in which all these accidents happen do not have an overhead traffic light while the there is a overhead traffic light for the pedestrian crossing.
3/ There are pedestrian barriers blocking the view for both directions.
4/ The pedestrian crossing is perpetually green for drivers at night because no one crosses that pedestrian crossing during these times giving the illusion that traffic crossing is in the offending drivers' favor.
5/ Victoria road is a straight road hence easy to speed.

Cross with care there.

naturegreen
28-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Freaky enough, there was another accident on the same intersection that the last incident occurred.

Just wanted to share with all here.

This time also quite serious. Another drunk-driving

SpIkEY
28-05-2012, 12:46 AM
The road abit spooky aint it ...well guess to those bros out there , drive safe ..wanna drink ,dun drive ...:)

keewee
28-05-2012, 06:24 AM
The road abit spooky aint it ...well guess to those bros out there , drive safe ..wanna drink ,dun drive ...:)

best is still not to drink hee:D

The Milk Man
29-05-2012, 02:41 AM
best is still not to drink hee:D

Cannot dun drink....... if you are driving at that hour die die must drink strong black coffee!! :)

dream888
29-05-2012, 07:08 AM
Another highly paid high officer's view again!

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_804363.html

Still safe! when there are over 3 fatal accidents in 3 years, not including the recent ones. This info inside the print copy.

What was LTA thinking off. Sianzzzz sia.

Poet
29-05-2012, 07:24 AM
I am stating away from this area for a while. Gives me the creeps just thinking of it.

glster
29-05-2012, 07:29 AM
From straits timeIt added that it will reinstate a set of overhead traffic signals once MRT works in the area are completed next year.

After mrt complete how many more accident then they decide its not safe or prolly just say its still safe so that arrow will not shoot at them!!!

pyscho77
29-05-2012, 08:34 AM
LTA can say f.k-all

Daytime where there is ample light sure safe. They are just talking cock as usual. Anyway, they really cannot be bothered to do a detailed analysis of the area and spend $$$ as usual, or sometimes really cannot be f.king bothered to do traffic surveys at suitable "real world scenario" times... Don't really understand the need to retain the legacy traffic light in e middle of the most busiest streets, whereby they already illuma's overhead bridge and traffic lights on either end of the street already - even in daytime it's dangerous, especially on weekends whereby crowds have to squeeze onto roads and in middle of buffer zone when pedestrian cannot make the green walk timing. Imagine you have old people walking slowly with the crowd, a little push the old person/kid falls onto road... Jiak lat.

Another highly paid high officer's view again!

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_804363.html

Still safe! when there are over 3 fatal accidents in 3 years, not including the recent ones. This info inside the print copy.

What was LTA thinking off. Sianzzzz sia.

terryoch
31-05-2012, 12:40 AM
untill now still no pic of that Cina pro.

poke19
02-06-2012, 08:35 PM
honestly, if you drive at 190km/hr along that road, I do not think it is the fault of the road system or the traffice light that an accident happened. There are many traffic lights along that roads. You need to be super good reaction because things will happen so damn fast at 190km/hr. I do not believe the traffics light is confusing. the accident would have been avoided if he is doing 80 to 100 which is still fast. The taxi was already in the middle of the road when the car banged in. The Lexus has no complaint, he knew the accident there before and still banged into a taxi. red light problem? I don't think so.

suntzu88
02-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Downtown is not the place to drive at top speed. If want to speed, should do it on a straight road without any traffic lights and good visibility. I think we need to revive that Changi race track project!

monkerfulnite
03-06-2012, 01:27 PM
honestly, if you drive at 190km/hr along that road, I do not think it is the fault of the road system or the traffice light that an accident happened. There are many traffic lights along that roads. You need to be super good reaction because things will happen so damn fast at 190km/hr. I do not believe the traffics light is confusing. the accident would have been avoided if he is doing 80 to 100 which is still fast. The taxi was already in the middle of the road when the car banged in. The Lexus has no complaint, he knew the accident there before and still banged into a taxi. red light problem? I don't think so.

And right after that Traffic light, the next one is just so near, the golden landmark one. got 150 meter?

SingerFucker
03-06-2012, 02:00 PM
So in the end, the pic of the cai in the ferrari out?