PDA

View Full Version : MG KTV gals recommendations

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

monster98
25-06-2004, 01:08 PM
She asked abt you again yesterday.. i fedup and bonk her instead.. that shut her up.. :cool:

Hahahahahahaha........... U had saved turbo's life.... :p

vaxvms
25-06-2004, 04:04 PM
She's so thin!!!! Are u rough on her? :D

wow lan long time no chat seem u now into PRC liao :)
tonite chiong whr?

waypastprime
25-06-2004, 04:11 PM
wow lan long time no chat seem u now into PRC liao :)
tonite chiong whr?

Oh, my dear vaxvms, u are finally back huh? No clubbing these days? :D

I'm planning a trip with puna to one of the PRC joints. U keen? Or intend to stay at DB to watch footballs?

vaxvms
25-06-2004, 04:16 PM

I'm planning a trip with puna to one of the PRC joints. U keen? Or intend to stay at DB to watch footballs?

u mean PUNA in back???
PRC joint????MG or TH or u have hidden gem place?

vaxvms
25-06-2004, 04:17 PM

normally euro i watch at home and monitoring online odds and invest
outside too much distraction

waypastprime
25-06-2004, 04:19 PM
u mean PUNA in back???
PRC joint????MG or TH or u have hidden gem place?

He's coming back soon lah. Date unconfirmed. :)

I thought u enjoy brown sugar more than PRC? Change of taste again? :D

vaxvms
25-06-2004, 04:23 PM
He's coming back soon lah. Date unconfirmed. :)

I thought u enjoy brown sugar more than PRC? Change of taste again? :D

coming back today or...?
must chg chg every time mah
tonite gg whr?see u post "same place tonite" on other thread

waypastprime
25-06-2004, 04:31 PM
coming back today or...?
must chg chg every time mah
tonite gg whr?see u post "same place tonite" on other thread

Hey, cannot cross reference lah. :D

It's just a query. Not a confirmation. Please express your interest by sms me lor. Details will be revealed further. :p

vaxvms
25-06-2004, 04:35 PM
Hey, cannot cross reference lah. :D

It's just a query. Not a confirmation. Please express your interest by sms me lor. Details will be revealed further. :p

ok lah sms u later
my fz chio me go down MG later, still thinking......
dun know is it worth the trip or not

jackers
25-06-2004, 07:53 PM
Hi guys... Anyone tried VK before? Seems like she is flower vase to me.
She do looks good.. wonder if she do special?

manfon
26-06-2004, 02:19 AM
She's so thin!!!! Are u rough on her? :D

I am a gentle-man ok.. :p ...

manfon
26-06-2004, 02:20 AM
hahahaha.... "thanks alot...."
how's the bonk... exciting.... :p ? foc...?

I told her if need $$ look for you lor... I poor man and I work for you. :D

monster98
26-06-2004, 09:44 PM
1st embarassing encounter in MG

4 of us (W,T,A & M)were there yesterday, due to the rumours of raid, only not more than 20 gals were working yesterday night.... Discovered 1 gal keep coming into our rm. Saw that she is quite decent thus "invited" her to sit with me... after 10 mins, as usual, she "butterfly" off....... At around 11+, bro A with no gal thus "gong gong" when to the counter to foot the bill 1st.....Wow..... Gals started to flock in for tips.... Interesting part...... the gal that sit with me came to ask me where is the guy that she sat just now :mad: KNN. so fed-up, told her he had gone back and ask her to come in later for tip. Also try to give her a chance to see if she can remember me when she come in again later.... After about 15 mins, she came once again and ask me if the guy she sat had gone back... Real disappointment.... Pay her and tips and she left happily. :(

Bro W brought her own gal there and she was actually laughing all the way after witnessing the whole scenerio....

What an embarassing and laughing nite...... I'm such a failure

devil9992002
26-06-2004, 10:40 PM

4 of us (W,T,A & M)were there yesterday, due to the rumours of raid, only not more than 20 gals were working yesterday night.... Discovered 1 gal keep coming into our rm. Saw that she is quite decent thus "invited" her to sit with me... after 10 mins, as usual, she "butterfly" off....... At around 11+, bro A with no gal thus "gong gong" when to the counter to foot the bill 1st.....Wow..... Gals started to flock in for tips.... Interesting part...... the gal that sit with me came to ask me where is the guy that she sat just now KNN. so fed-up, told her he had gone back and ask her to come in later for tip. Also try to give her a chance to see if she can remember me when she come in again later.... After about 15 mins, she came once again and ask me if the guy she sat had gone back... Real disappointment.... Pay her and tips and she left happily.
Bro W brought her own gal there and she was actually laughing all the way after witnessing the whole scenerio....

:eek: How can she miss such a huge thing like u ?? :confused: Did she forgot to bring her glasses or she had night blindness ????

waypastprime
27-06-2004, 02:35 AM

Hmm... I felt funny about this statement leh. :rolleyes:

Let me take a guess. Is the gal high? If not, how come she dont remember u huh? :D

anythingz
27-06-2004, 08:51 AM
the gal prob sat wif so many ppl until she forgot liao lolzzz
funny sia initally i thought she was trying to be funny lor but end up she really dun know who she sat with.

Xyberduke
27-06-2004, 12:01 PM
i wouldn't tip her a cent if that happens... i'll just tell her she's in the wrong room...

sadfa
27-06-2004, 02:49 PM

4 of us (W,T,A & M)were there yesterday, due to the rumours of raid, only not more than 20 gals were working yesterday night.... Discovered 1 gal keep coming into our rm. Saw that she is quite decent thus "invited" her to sit with me... after 10 mins, as usual, she "butterfly" off....... At around 11+, bro A with no gal thus "gong gong" when to the counter to foot the bill 1st.....Wow..... Gals started to flock in for tips.... Interesting part...... the gal that sit with me came to ask me where is the guy that she sat just now :mad: KNN. so fed-up, told her he had gone back and ask her to come in later for tip. Also try to give her a chance to see if she can remember me when she come in again later.... After about 15 mins, she came once again and ask me if the guy she sat had gone back... Real disappointment.... Pay her and tips and she left happily. :(

what did u do in that 10 min? how much u tip her?

manfon
27-06-2004, 04:22 PM

gawd.. you must have slim down alot that you look the same as W, A and T?

naemlo
27-06-2004, 06:54 PM

After a few mths I didn't c monster, he must have slim down a lot. Hmmm his diet is proven GOOD.

manfon
28-06-2004, 03:37 AM
After a few mths I didn't c monster, he must have slim down a lot. Hmmm his diet is proven GOOD.

nowaday, he can walk straight into the room with less hassle.. at least no need to turn fron side to side lor... :cool:

its a good formula.. expression should be ashame :eek:

waypastprime
28-06-2004, 09:19 AM

its a good formula.. expression should be ashame :eek:

He tried Slim 11 lah. :p

turbo_power
28-06-2004, 10:25 AM

4 of us (W,T,A & M)were there yesterday, due to the rumours of raid, only not more than 20 gals were working yesterday night.... Discovered 1 gal keep coming into our rm. Saw that she is quite decent thus "invited" her to sit with me... after 10 mins, as usual, she "butterfly" off....... At around 11+, bro A with no gal thus "gong gong" when to the counter to foot the bill 1st.....Wow..... Gals started to flock in for tips.... Interesting part...... the gal that sit with me came to ask me where is the guy that she sat just now :mad: KNN. so fed-up, told her he had gone back and ask her to come in later for tip. Also try to give her a chance to see if she can remember me when she come in again later.... After about 15 mins, she came once again and ask me if the guy she sat had gone back... Real disappointment.... Pay her and tips and she left happily.

wahahaha........ must be the funniest(fedup) scenario for you....
too bad, me miss the show.... :p

turbo_power
28-06-2004, 10:27 AM
I told her if need $$ look for you lor... I poor man and I work for you. :D

anyway she gone back... afterall happy bonking... :cool:

monster98
28-06-2004, 12:21 PM
the gal prob sat wif so many ppl until she forgot liao lolzzz
funny sia initally i thought she was trying to be funny lor but end up she really dun know who she sat with.

Still happily took the tips and walk off.... :( (Maybe she tot her tips burn liao since the "guy" wnet off liao)

monster98
28-06-2004, 12:22 PM
i wouldn't tip her a cent if that happens... i'll just tell her she's in the wrong room...

Not our type of cheonging style lah.... :p

monster98
28-06-2004, 12:26 PM
what did u do in that 10 min? how much u tip her?

What I do in that 10 mins????? I singing song and she just rest on my shoulder lor... I didn't even get to know her nick also :D Intend to pay her $20 but bro A stop me... in the end save $10 for a pack of cigarette :D

monster98
28-06-2004, 12:28 PM

Ya, Ya... about to after this incident :mad: .....

monster98
28-06-2004, 12:29 PM
wahahaha........ must be the funniest(fedup) scenario for you....
too bad, me miss the show.... :p

HAHA.... how I wish u was there to witness the whole scenerio.. :D

monster98
28-06-2004, 12:32 PM

Where the fuck hav u gone to har?????? Still venturing around the vet area????? Sori... me no interest in vet at all.... Hope that u can join us again in the prc paradise again.... :p

naemlo
28-06-2004, 12:58 PM
Where the fuck hav u gone to har?????? Still venturing around the vet area????? Sori... me no interest in vet at all.... Hope that u can join us again in the prc paradise again.... :p

Bo lang jio me, how to join u in prc paradise???

waypastprime
28-06-2004, 01:21 PM
Bo lang jio me, how to join u in prc paradise???

Coz u retired liao mah. It's bad to wake the sleeping dragon. :p

naemlo
28-06-2004, 01:49 PM
Coz u retired liao mah. It's bad to wake the sleeping dragon. :p

Thanks u for reminding me..... u r so kind.

sadfa
28-06-2004, 02:06 PM
What I do in that 10 mins????? I singing song and she just rest on my shoulder lor... I didn't even get to know her nick also :D Intend to pay her $20 but bro A stop me... in the end save $10 for a pack of cigarette :D

$10 a fair rate lah 4 what she done.
but since she so fcuked up, u can give her lesser or even save your $10.

waypastprime
28-06-2004, 03:47 PM
Thanks u for reminding me..... u r so kind.

My pleasure. But at any point of time u wishes to 'wake' up from the long slumber, let us know. We'll welcome u with open arms and 'red carpet' will be laid just for you. :D

naemlo
28-06-2004, 04:20 PM
My pleasure. But at any point of time u wishes to 'wake' up from the long slumber, let us know. We'll welcome u with open arms and 'red carpet' will be laid just for you. :D

Thanks, thanks, I will try to join in the fun. Miss the day of PRCs my last prc zhu tou went back to 'old house'.....

waypastprime
28-06-2004, 04:26 PM
Thanks, thanks, I will try to join in the fun. Miss the day of PRCs my last prc zhu tou went back to 'old house'.....

To you, any PRC that caught ur eye is a zhu tou. I had a hard time catching up, man! Any better ideas of differentiating them? :p

naemlo
28-06-2004, 04:28 PM
To you, any PRC that caught ur eye is a zhu tou. I had a hard time catching up, man! Any better ideas of differentiating them? :p

I have my way of identify them even when the light is off. Dun worry for me.

monster98
28-06-2004, 05:30 PM
$10 a fair rate lah 4 what she done.
but since she so fcuked up, u can give her lesser or even save your $10.

It is ok lah.... $10 for her to eye-mo lor.... :D

naemlo
28-06-2004, 05:32 PM
It is ok lah.... $10 for her to eye-mo lor.... :D

For eye-mo, might as well treat me eat jian yi jian

monster98
28-06-2004, 05:34 PM
For eye-mo, might as well treat me eat jian yi jian

jian yi jian????? what the fuck is that???? a kind of fruit? titbits? bread? drinks? :(

naemlo
28-06-2004, 05:35 PM
jian yi jian????? what the fuck is that???? a kind of fruit? titbits? bread? drinks? :(

knn GL 33?? The food store there.....

monster98
28-06-2004, 05:38 PM

knn. that one is jian dao jian lar..... u toady....

monster98
28-06-2004, 05:39 PM

By the way... it is at lor 35 not lor 33 ok???? knn...jian yi jian.... jian your bloody cock hair.... :mad:

naemlo
28-06-2004, 05:42 PM
By the way... it is at lor 35 not lor 33 ok???? knn...jian yi jian.... jian your bloody cock hair.... :mad:

35?? heheheh long time no go there, how is your life... errr I meant sex life.. seem like u r quite active recently. Slim down quite a lot. Any formula?? Slim 11 as wat Wo Pa Pa mentioned??

monster98
28-06-2004, 05:48 PM
35?? heheheh long time no go there, how is your life... errr I meant sex life.. seem like u r quite active recently. Slim down quite a lot. Any formula?? Slim 11 as wat Wo Pa Pa mentioned??

hahahaha.... active as in only to my "beloved" one only...... :D ask turbo lor..

naemlo
28-06-2004, 05:51 PM
hahahaha.... active as in only to my "beloved" one only...... :D ask turbo lor..

No wonder, how is K recently?? Pass by a few times a lot of ladies outside the door.

turbo_power
28-06-2004, 06:05 PM

seow e har... ni ke zhitao wo dou aini,
wo yao tai ni, fei tao tian shangqu...
kan na xinxin dou o... meili...
chai xie yige... qing shou song gei ni....

wana go nana 2nite...? :D

jackers
05-07-2004, 11:47 AM
Hi guys... Does anyone know there is a gal PJ there? Seems not bad.. Anyone tried her before? Does she play in the room?

jackers
05-07-2004, 11:50 AM
Hi guys... Anyone heard of PJ? Seems quite good looking.. Anyone tried her before? Does she play in the room?

jackers
09-07-2004, 08:46 PM
juz wanna find out more about PJ.. Anybody can help?

van0
18-07-2004, 09:17 PM
This thread's dead????????

Randi_Candi
21-07-2004, 02:04 AM
why my post didn't not apper??

I sat with that pj, cute but butterfly alot. anyone have exp to share abt her??

I like VK too.. figure damn solid!

Dun worry, when u have seen enough you will find them medicore
Have fun searching for the gems........

Whole mkt flooded......gotta wait

mahalosux
21-07-2004, 09:21 AM
PJ is damn cute!! but cant play!!
smart girl, try to bring her out but she refuse!
but find that she butterfly alot..
any bros with experience about her, pls share??

not all gal will go out one lah....

generally there r 2 types. 1 is come here to make fast money, generally cmi, tat one any tom, dick or harry can up her.

the other type is dun go out wif customer, or even so they do go out, they oni do it to 1 or 2 of the customer they had developed chemistry.

but most gal falls under the 1st category. for me, i generally look for gal at the 2nd category.

about this PJ, yet to try, might wan togo down there to look,see soon. hv not been there since tat 2nd apr raid.

jackers
21-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Does PJ do specials? Is she the money minded type?

van0
22-07-2004, 04:31 PM
y don't u try sitting with her and try asking her?

mahalosux
23-07-2004, 03:03 PM

u go and tabao her and once u finish ur biz then u say no money to pay, if her face black black, then she is the money-minded type, if she smile and say nvm and ask for more than tat means u and her got chemistry. :D

joke aside, the oni way to find out is go and check her out, thru conversation and body lang u will roughly gauge....

makpoke
23-07-2004, 07:29 PM
PJ is confirmed the cat 2 type in my opinion..but she is damn hot la... :o

Xyberduke
23-07-2004, 08:54 PM

She grabbed my watch and kept looking at it.... then gave me a disappointing look as its not a rolex.... so do u think she's money minded....

most if not all gals can be tabao at varying prices... if she says no, ask her the reason.. if she's having a bloody week(don't bother asking this, just try to finger her), then too bad... but if she says she usually dun go out wif customers and other crap..... drop her a respectable offer and u'll be surprised...

case 1: Ying Ying...
ask her out for bonking... excuse: don't go out wif customers even after much persuasion.... showed her: $350 (all i hav in my wallet), and told her "lydat enough"... she went out for a few mins then came in and told me she's ready to go..... gave her $20 and said too bad, my khakis already decided to go GL for FL...

case 2: Juan Juan...
excuse: bloody week.... showed her $300, and she went out to check then told me her periods over (maybe it was luck) and "confirm $300 har"... later bargain down to $100... hehee..

lupkopi
24-07-2004, 12:16 PM
She grabbed my watch and kept looking at it.... then gave me a disappointing look as its not a rolex.... so do u think she's money minded....

most if not all gals can be tabao at varying prices... if she says no, ask her the reason.. if she's having a bloody week(don't bother asking this, just try to finger her), then too bad... but if she says she usually dun go out wif customers and other crap..... drop her a respectable offer and u'll be surprised...

ask her out for bonking... excuse: don't go out wif customers even after much persuasion.... showed her: $350 (all i hav in my wallet), and told her "lydat enough"... she went out for a few mins then came in and told me she's ready to go..... gave her $20 and said too bad, my khakis already decided to go GL for FL...

excuse: bloody week.... showed her $300, and she went out to check then told me her periods over (maybe it was luck) and "confirm $300 har"... later bargain down to $100... hehee..

Is that a real case or jus an example ? Anyway I will try out tonight. :D

mahalosux
24-07-2004, 12:21 PM
walao wif so much hypes about this PJ,since like many bro here wan to up her leh....

Randi_Candi
24-07-2004, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE=Xyberduke]She grabbed my watch and kept looking at it.... then gave me a disappointing look as its not a rolex.... so do u think she's money minded....

- Do you think they can tell btw a real 1 and a cheong 1?

- The figure damn solid? especially in doggie style? If so, she still around?

sadfa
26-07-2004, 10:40 AM

I thought mg wai mai rate is 100 to 150 inclusive of tips and hotel etc etc?
300 to 350 is way too much. for that money, can get hotter charbor elsewhere.

mg_kid
27-07-2004, 06:18 AM
Another brudders know this gal YQ? :p

Was there last sat and suddenly, this medium length bundled hair, slim gal popped in, 'wo shi YQ, qing wen xui zhao wo'?

Hmm, not bad leh, we looked up the screen and realise is another room call for her. They she says 'dui bu qi, bu guo gei wo ge ji hui hao ma'? :p

Anyone tried her? Does she do special?

monster98
27-07-2004, 10:17 AM
Another brudders know this gal YQ? :p

Was there last sat and suddenly, this medium length bundled hair, slim gal popped in, 'wo shi YQ, qing wen xui zhao wo'?

Hmm, not bad leh, we looked up the screen and realise is another room call for her. They she says 'dui bu qi, bu guo gei wo ge ji hui hao ma'?

Anyone tried her? Does she do special?

Wow. New tactics to get customer....... So did yr group get her since she is not bad looking?????? :confused:

waypastprime
27-07-2004, 10:20 AM
Wow. New tactics to get customer....... So did yr group get her since she is not bad looking?????? :confused:

The answer is pretty obvious. More likely, they were caught dumbfounded. :p

anythingz
27-07-2004, 10:23 AM
these prcs are getting cleverer each day lol.
time to change battle tactics liao hahaha :D

monster98
27-07-2004, 10:24 AM
The answer is pretty obvious. More likely, they were caught dumbfounded. :p

Then they should ask her if she does special anot?????? ;)

waypastprime
27-07-2004, 10:39 AM
these prcs are getting cleverer each day lol.
time to change battle tactics liao hahaha :D

They will faced out if they are shy and unaccomodating. That's why every now and then perhaps we get to hear different approach.

To win a great battle, one must have a good tactician. So when are u going to teach me some of those under your sleeves? :D

anythingz
27-07-2004, 10:44 AM
which tactics u referring to???? lolzz
aiyah shifu u havent finished teaching me ur ultimate sheng gong leh.
when u gonna pass down to ur most loyal disciple huh???? ;)

Ah Tan
27-07-2004, 10:49 AM
when u gonna pass down to ur most loyal disciple huh???? ;)

what sheng gong.....i also wanna learn.... :p

waypastprime
27-07-2004, 10:56 AM
when u gonna pass down to ur most loyal disciple huh????

what sheng gong.....i also wanna learn.... :p

The sheng gong of 'Pay and Pay' and no ROI. Want to learn? :rolleyes:

anythingz
27-07-2004, 10:56 AM
i thought the sheng gong is lui qing/jing bu lui ren xing fa??????

Ah Tan
27-07-2004, 11:15 AM
The sheng gong of 'Pay and Pay' and no ROI. Want to learn? :rolleyes:

chey....that one i know already......not all missions are FOC ones hor.....some of them are pay and pay but no returns.

mg_kid
27-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Nope, we were occupied at dat time. Maybe next time can try her.

mg_kid
27-07-2004, 09:08 PM
Then they should ask her if she does special anot?????? ;)

Will try to ask next time. :rolleyes:

jackers
27-07-2004, 10:32 PM
hi guys... finally get to up PJ liao.. Went to MG with two kakis (u noe who u r), went for the 8pm session. Can play in the room... finally ask her whether she can be tapao? She ask i want izzit? I ask her have to give her how much and she said up to me. So i went to pick her up at her place the next afternoon. Went to jc 81. At first she is very shy as though first time make love. Only minus pt is that she is flat. She is quite bushy too. Overall was fantastic and she really got very wet. It was like gf feeling. After the session, went down to MG again wif her and meet up wif my two zhu peng gou you. She still sits wif me through the nite and overall i gave her seventy bucks. She didn't even complained. Heard that she applying for student pass. So she might be coming back. Any bros hav experience wif her pls put up a FR.

gedangsa
28-07-2004, 12:19 AM
hi guys... finally get to up PJ liao.. Went to MG with two kakis (u noe who u r), went for the 8pm session. Can play in the room... finally ask her whether she can be tapao? She ask i want izzit? I ask her have to give her how much and she said up to me. So i went to pick her up at her place the next afternoon. Went to jc 81. At first she is very shy as though first time make love. Only minus pt is that she is flat. She is quite bushy too. Overall was fantastic and she really got very wet. It was like gf feeling. After the session, went down to MG again wif her and meet up wif my two zhu peng gou you. She still sits wif me through the nite and overall i gave her seventy bucks. She didn't even complained. Heard that she applying for student pass. So she might be coming back. Any bros hav experience wif her pls put up a FR.

Wah, you want be very "en thao" man. For $70 you get to fuck her & including tips.

sgmjplayer
28-07-2004, 09:57 AM
Sometimes its poor people pays less and rich people pays more scenerio.

Need not be Handsome, I still remember a guy that doesnt needs to
pay the pretty gal, sadly not me, I am carrot, she earns my $$ and
spend time with him for free. I see myself as not nice looking.
That guy is 10x worst, but she says she feels GOOD with him.
(I post in here coz I saw this gal/guy in MG)

Wah, you want be very "en thao" man. For $70 you get to fuck her & including tips.

waypastprime
28-07-2004, 10:01 AM
Sometimes its poor people pays less and rich people pays more scenerio.

Need not be Handsome, I still remember a guy that doesnt needs to
pay the pretty gal, sadly not me, I am carrot, she earns my $$ and
spend time with him for free. I see myself as not nice looking.
That guy is 10x worst, but she says she feels GOOD with him.
(I post in here coz I saw this gal/guy in MG)

Ya... quite true.. I'm also the carrrot. Why I dont have the luck? :o

naemlo
28-07-2004, 10:05 AM

Dun worry u r always not alone..... u will never walk alone....

sgmjplayer
28-07-2004, 10:20 AM
Sometimes its not a gd thing to be lucky.
Todate, I feels I owe her something.
(read my little story on relationship with PRC gal)

monster98
28-07-2004, 12:14 PM
Sometimes its not a gd thing to be lucky.
Todate, I feels I owe her something.
(read my little story on relationship with PRC gal)

Where is the story?????????? post the link here leh... :p

sgmjplayer
28-07-2004, 12:30 PM
paiseh.. my computer knowledge limited, dont know to post link.
at the last few pages of longterm relationship with PRC gals Thread.

If she aint getting married soon, i go and 'see' her..wahahahaha.
so sad, she's getting married soon. now that she is abit older(22).
she is even more attractive. :mad:

Where is the story?????????? post the link here leh... :p

Xyberduke
28-07-2004, 12:53 PM
Visited MG yesterday evening and was disappointed at the quality of girls...
so much aunties with the current batch..

monster98
28-07-2004, 12:54 PM
paiseh.. my computer knowledge limited, dont know to post link.
at the last few pages of longterm relationship with PRC gals Thread.

If she aint getting married soon, i go and 'see' her..wahahahaha.
so sad, she's getting married soon. now that she is abit older(22).
she is even more attractive. :mad:

HAHAHAHAHA.......... I tot u are those type of cheonger that normally hit and run????? Since when u become so sentimental????? :p

monster98
28-07-2004, 12:57 PM

I thought MG also got many SYT????? Maybe they heard abt the raid and all the SYT "chabot" off leaving with those "commandos" desperate for $$$. :p

waypastprime
28-07-2004, 01:17 PM
HAHAHAHAHA.......... I tot u are those type of cheonger that normally hit and run????? Since when u become so sentimental?????

Men will tend to be more appreciative and regretful once it's lost forever. :D

So will u be sentimental if LX is gone for good? :p

Xyberduke
28-07-2004, 01:34 PM
I thought MG also got many SYT????? Maybe they heard abt the raid and all the SYT "chabot" off leaving with those "commandos" desperate for $$$. :p

my visit to MG last week was ok... but yesterday, the quality dropped... even hav to bid for the chick i tabao... n she wasn't even my first choice...

Randi_Candi
28-07-2004, 01:45 PM
my visit to MG last week was ok... but yesterday, the quality dropped... even hav to bid for the chick i tabao... n she wasn't even my first choice...

Bidd for a gal which is not your 1st choice?
u must have been damn horny :eek:

mahalosux
28-07-2004, 04:42 PM

last week drive past, still got see some damn sexy ones leh... every time drive psat Tg Katong, though din go MG, i will slow down my speed and look see, untill the driver behind me fed up and on high beam at me :D .

and a lot of stupid humpsap taxi driver oso purposely like to park along there and see gals, suddenly a male customer wan to board the cab, their face turn black black......

sgmjplayer
29-07-2004, 10:53 AM
aiya. i never hit and run. the gal hit me and run you meant? Alot lo.

I am the 'chi qing' type la.. die at their hands. :p

they only need to 'qing ai de' or 'bao bei' or 'lao gong' with that
'seductive look'
i where got the heart to run? wahahahahaha.

I even sit outside TH to 'see water' for my gal.

HAHAHAHAHA.......... I tot u are those type of cheonger that normally hit and run????? Since when u become so sentimental?????

naemlo
29-07-2004, 10:57 AM

'seductive look'

Chi qing my foot...

sgmjplayer
29-07-2004, 11:04 AM
got prove 1 ok. if any1 remember a gal's nick RX 2 yrs + back.
she was here for only 14 days then.

She is coming back on student pass in few days time.
Still MY gal leh.. wahahaha.. not 'chi qing' meh?

Chi qing my foot...

naemlo
29-07-2004, 11:08 AM
got prove 1 ok. if any1 remember a gal's nick RX 2 yrs + back.
she was here for only 14 days then.

She is coming back on student pass in few days time.
Still MY gal leh.. wahahaha.. not 'chi qing' meh?

U chi qing then u won't abandon me...

sgmjplayer
29-07-2004, 11:50 AM
who abandon who? :mad:

choose time i not free.. jio 1x.. then every other days I
free. U all ignore me. :(

Today I am totally exhausted. No need jio me.
struggling to keep my eyes on the PC now.
'Shiok' is the only discription now!
These days can only says : you pi/you qi/you tua liap ni.
whole nite never sleep!!

U chi qing then u won't abandon me...

mahalosux
29-07-2004, 11:52 AM

'seductive look'

u sit outside and "see water" for your gal... u very eh-sai, i take my hat off to u..... :D

naemlo
who abandon who? :mad:

choose time i not free.. jio 1x.. then every other days I
free. U all ignore me. :(

Today I am totally exhausted. No need jio me.
struggling to keep my eyes on the PC now.
'Shiok' is the only discription now!
These days can only says : you pi/you qi/you tua liap ni.
whole nite never sleep!!

U damn gd!!!! Call yourself bro, good lobang bo jio.....

monster98
Men will tend to be more appreciative and regretful once it's lost forever. :D

So will u be sentimental if LX is gone for good? :p

LX?????? hahaha. No feeling for me at all....... Ah Tan should be the upset one when she left.......

sgmjplayer
29-07-2004, 12:02 PM
poor man hor, how to hv the next msg I posted?

we call it ROI. so its effort and returns.. not eh sai or buey sai.
you also can. maybe yr gal treats you even better.

gd lobang comes with a 'price' and effort.

u sit outside and "see water" for your gal... u very eh-sai, i take my hat off to u..... :D

mahalosux
29-07-2004, 12:09 PM
poor man hor, how to hv the next msg I posted?

we call it ROI. so its effort and returns.. not eh sai or buey sai.
you also can. maybe yr gal treats you even better.

gd lobang comes with a 'price' and effort.

i dun "see water", the most is i wait outside june coffeeshop for my gal to knock off and send her home, the oni thing i do is when so call hear info got raid, jus remind her not to work. ROI, damned, i oni hv 12 sessions wif her in her 1 year stay in sgp..... where got ROI???

sgmjplayer
29-07-2004, 12:19 PM
thats gd enough. efforts and also see price you paid. even not in
solid cash. 1 yr 12x ah? she not pretty la. You no interest.
when i say its my gal, then 1mth 12x also too little for me..hehehe

I still remember 1x, the police car came, 2 policemen
was standing outside june coffee shop. then after 15mins. the
blue van followed. leftover gals kena registered lo.

i dun "see water", the most is i wait outside june coffeeshop for my gal to knock off and send her home, the oni thing i do is when so call hear info got raid, jus remind her not to work. ROI, damned, i oni hv 12 sessions wif her in her 1 year stay in sgp..... where got ROI???

mahalosux
29-07-2004, 12:28 PM
thats gd enough. efforts and also see price you paid. even not in
solid cash. 1 yr 12x ah? she not pretty la. You no interest.
when i say its my gal, then 1mth 12x also too little for me..hehehe

I still remember 1x, the police car came, 2 policemen
was standing outside june coffee shop. then after 15mins. the
blue van followed. leftover gals kena registered lo.

she luv to siam this type of nonsence from me.... everytime wan me to bring her somewhere else instead of hotel, she oso scare go hotel, might kena from AV, so requested my hse, my hse most of the time got people in, so must wait untill nobody at home then bring her in.
she not very pretty (all my fren say she cmi), but i still like to up her, dunno why leh???? :p

sadfa
29-07-2004, 12:46 PM

how much u spend on her 1 year in total?
anyway i never heard of hotel kenna raided b4. why she so scared?

mahalosux
29-07-2004, 01:18 PM

1 yr, the figure is sky high.... 5 digits..... :(

hotel kena raid??? when i bring her to GL hotel once, i told her to stick closer to me, in case AV tot she is FL, she hear scared liao, dun wan to go hotel, even those at JC or lavender....

Randi_Candi
29-07-2004, 01:27 PM

12times in a year not ROI?
Considered lar but the returns is lower :p

mahalosux
29-07-2004, 01:32 PM
12times in a year not ROI?
Considered lar but the returns is lower :p

tat is y i say no ROI from this gal, at least now got a new gf know her 1 month liao, at least got 4 session (1st one need to pay, as still a customer/hostess r'ship). this one then got ROI potential....

sadfa
29-07-2004, 03:25 PM
1 yr, the figure is sky high.... 5 digits..... :(

hotel kena raid??? when i bring her to GL hotel once, i told her to stick closer to me, in case AV tot she is FL, she hear scared liao, dun wan to go hotel, even those at JC or lavender....

works out to be close to $1,000.00 a bonk! might as well get some hot babe from TAM or Lido. they will flock to u like honey.

think she bs u. if she dont go hotel, where she fcuk other men?

mahalosux
29-07-2004, 04:01 PM
works out to be close to $1,000.00 a bonk! might as well get some hot babe from TAM or Lido. they will flock to u like honey.

think she bs u. if she dont go hotel, where she fcuk other men?

no chance to fcuk other men. everyday fetch her to and fro.

sgmjplayer
29-07-2004, 04:10 PM
no offence. chances are created by any1. no such things
as no chance. real life experience.
if you happens to know june in mg long ago who tells every1
her cousin is working in mg too, looking after her,
she cannot go out.
still can !! she found the right timing for me anyway.

its only her honesty. its gd that you trust her.
its happier this way.. :D

no chance to fcuk other men. everyday fetch her to and fro.

mahalosux
29-07-2004, 04:38 PM
no offence. chances are created by any1. no such things
as no chance. real life experience.
if you happens to know june in mg long ago who tells every1
her cousin is working in mg too, looking after her,
she cannot go out.
still can !! she found the right timing for me anyway.

its only her honesty. its gd that you trust her.
its happier this way.. :D

aiyah, i just trust her lah, since she everytime admit that customers ask her out and she reject them. jus tell her, she should noe who is good to her, jus dun let me catch her doing things behind my back. to b honest during her stay in SGP, i din fcuk ard, all the way until she went back in apr, then after the recovery from the heartbreak of her leaving sgp, then i slowly become active mode. anyway, tat's the past, and jus let it be bygone...... :)

sadfa
29-07-2004, 05:28 PM
aiyah, i just trust her lah, since she everytime admit that customers ask her out and she reject them. jus tell her, she should noe who is good to her, jus dun let me catch her doing things behind my back. to b honest during her stay in SGP, i din fcuk ard, all the way until she went back in apr, then after the recovery from the heartbreak of her leaving sgp, then i slowly become active mode. anyway, tat's the past, and jus let it be bygone...... :)

walao! u survive on 1 fuck a month for 1 year? your xiao must be bursting man!
my friend also spent 5 digit on a charbor, but she can screw around (she need money in prc mah!), he cannot! hahaha! life is unfair!
sgmjplayer is rite. to fcuk a charbor a few min can already!

monster98
29-07-2004, 05:38 PM

Yes. The AV will raid the hotel. It all happened in April and May where most of the hotels in Geylang and Joo chiat kena raid. AV will "cromp" the hotel with a demand name list from the hotel. they will inspect room by room and all those prcs will be escort back to the police station and later being send back to china. Yes..... no special reason from them. They justtold the gals that they had evidence that they are hookers and warned them that they do not arrest the gals with no reasons................. Of Cos all these are only verbally from the AV only.....Are they threatening or are they telling the truth????? nobody knows...

sadfa
29-07-2004, 05:44 PM
Yes. The AV will raid the hotel. It all happened in April and May where most of the hotels in Geylang and Joo chiat kena raid. AV will "cromp" the hotel with a demand name list from the hotel. they will inspect room by room and all those prcs will be escort back to the police station and later being send back to china. Yes..... no special reason from them. They justtold the gals that they had evidence that they are hookers and warned them that they do not arrest the gals with no reasons................. Of Cos all these are only verbally from the AV only.....Are they threatening or are they telling the truth????? nobody knows...

walaoeh! serious or not? next time dont go geylang or joo chiat anymore. scarly bring me to court as witness how? how 2 explain to significant other what r u doing in geylang hotel room short time?

"dear, that time very tired, just need 2 sleep for zhun zhun 2 hours.
dunno who the naked charbor lying under me? i kun liao."

mahalosux
29-07-2004, 06:33 PM
walao! u survive on 1 fuck a month for 1 year? your xiao must be bursting man!
my friend also spent 5 digit on a charbor, but she can screw around (she need money in prc mah!), he cannot! hahaha! life is unfair!
sgmjplayer is rite. to fcuk a charbor a few min can already!

eh bro, give her so much money, where got money to fcuk ard, i give money oso got condition one lah, tell her to spend less time working (2 times per week) and accompany me more.

mahalosux
29-07-2004, 06:35 PM
walaoeh! serious or not? next time dont go geylang or joo chiat anymore. scarly bring me to court as witness how? how 2 explain to significant other what r u doing in geylang hotel room short time?

"dear, that time very tired, just need 2 sleep for zhun zhun 2 hours.
dunno who the naked charbor lying under me? i kun liao."

like tat, go to CT, bencoolen, balestiar and lavender.... but the stupid AV wun believe me if i say she's my gf and no $ transaction is involved, haizzz....
:(

makpoke
29-07-2004, 11:09 PM

fcuks.. What premises can they "proof" then? so if i go with a real gf also kena meh?

Xyberduke
29-07-2004, 11:19 PM
fcuks.. What premises can they "proof" then? so if i go with a real gf also kena meh?

the police r damn smart... so if yr real gf is a prc holding a tourist visa, with lots of re-entry from malaysia, etc.... shocking bad luck....

n u wouldn't wanna argue wif them...

mahalosux
30-07-2004, 09:05 AM
the police r damn smart... so if yr real gf is a prc holding a tourist visa, with lots of re-entry from malaysia, etc.... shocking bad luck....

n u wouldn't wanna argue wif them...

yo bro, how about student pass leh.....

chew79
30-07-2004, 09:18 AM
having a prc as a stead better think otherwise

sadfa
30-07-2004, 09:58 AM
eh bro, give her so much money, where got money to fcuk ard, i give money oso got condition one lah, tell her to spend less time working (2 times per week) and accompany me more.

yo bro, altho water under the bridge, can u tell us how much u pao 1 mg ktv charbor? $1,000 a month?

aiyah, wats the pt of accompanying u more if u dont bonk her everytime u 2gether? like that can go park or car 2 bonk. better than nothing mah!

naemlo
30-07-2004, 10:01 AM
yo bro, altho water under the bridge, can u tell us how much u pao 1 mg ktv charbor? $1,000 a month?

aiyah, wats the pt of accompanying u more if u dont bonk her everytime u 2gether? like that can go park or car 2 bonk. better than nothing mah!

Pao as in she dun have to work?? If 1k a mth, I also want... I guess should be more than this amount.

mahalosux
30-07-2004, 11:09 AM
Pao as in she dun have to work?? If 1k a mth, I also want... I guess should be more than this amount.

within 1 year, i hv spent close to 30k!!! i dun wan to pao her, but sometimes say she dun like to go wk, say if i give her $$$, then she will not go.... tat time naive and oso heart soft, give in to her..... haiz... let bygone be bygone.... yesterday call her, ask me to remit $ again......

monster98
30-07-2004, 11:31 AM
within 1 year, i hv spent close to 30k!!! i dun wan to pao her, but sometimes say she dun like to go wk, say if i give her $$$, then she will not go.... tat time naive and oso heart soft, give in to her..... haiz... let bygone be bygone.... yesterday call her, ask me to remit $ again......

Bro. U got to stop all this nonsense or else you will get yrself into depp deep trouble....... :(

sadfa
30-07-2004, 11:41 AM

walaoeh! i support monster 98! u gotta stop. remit $ to her for what? unless theres a little mahalosux in prc!
works out 2b 2.5 k a bonk! not counting the other things like makan, present, transport i bet!

mahalosux
30-07-2004, 11:46 AM
tat's y i dun tink i should carry on.... a big hole in my pocket liao..... i oso dun wan her to come sgp, walao, she come, i need to spend again....i understand well what u all trying to put to me. i dun tink there's any future between me and her, she got record in ICA and furthermore, she's 5 yrs older than me...... :(

monster98
30-07-2004, 11:55 AM
tat's y i dun tink i should carry on.... a big hole in my pocket liao..... i oso dun wan her to come sgp, walao, she come, i need to spend again....i understand well what u all trying to put to me. i dun tink there's any future between me and her, she got record in ICA and furthermore, she's 5 yrs older than me...... :(

HaHaHaHa...... Seems like u got to meet me up and I shall give u some "brainstorming" lession liao.... :D

sadfa
30-07-2004, 11:57 AM

what record in ica? overstayer?
like that dont think can come back to spore soon unless she use other people's passport.

anyway $30k a year quite good for mg standard liao. how much can they earn 1 day excluding wai mai? plus have to worry about the mg raids, which kenna very frequently.

anyway how much u give or whether u want to give is up to u loh. kam cheng thing only u can explain. but if she take your money like a carrot n see other men, then tell her to fcuk off. but b4 that, bonk her to get your money's worth hor!

mahalosux
30-07-2004, 11:57 AM
HaHaHaHa...... Seems like u got to meet me up and I shall give u some "brainstorming" lession liao.... :D

hehe... no prob man.... jus pm me. :)

mahalosux
30-07-2004, 12:03 PM
what record in ica? overstayer?
like that dont think can come back to spore soon unless she use other people's passport.

anyway $30k a year quite good for mg standard liao. how much can they earn 1 day excluding wai mai? plus have to worry about the mg raids, which kenna very frequently.

anyway how much u give or whether u want to give is up to u loh. kam cheng thing only u can explain. but if she take your money like a carrot n see other men, then tell her to fcuk off. but b4 that, bonk her to get your money's worth hor!

she kena caught on 2nd apr raid, tat's y i think she got a record in ICA, as for the money (i include all the makan, gift inside)....

jus as long she assure me tat she dun fcuk ard my back.

abt 2 days from her departure, she ask from me $, which i willing to give, then someone call her, she say another guy is going mit her and give her $, say there r guys who pity her, in the end the guy call and say will give 200 bucks but wan to bonk her.... she fed up, so hang up on tat guy. say i m good to her, give her $, nvr ask for bonk. actually deep down inside, i wan to give her a bonk she will nvr forget, b4 she leave our shore, but i jus nvr request, dun hv the mood.... :(

monster98
30-07-2004, 12:03 PM
hehe... no prob man.... jus pm me. :)

HAHAHAHAHHA..... okie. pm u liao... :p

sadfa
30-07-2004, 12:26 PM
she kena caught on 2nd apr raid, tat's y i think she got a record in ICA, as for the money (i include all the makan, gift inside)....

jus as long she assure me tat she dun fcuk ard my back.

abt 2 days from her departure, she ask from me $, which i willing to give, then someone call her, she say another guy is going mit her and give her $, say there r guys who pity her, in the end the guy call and say will give 200 bucks but wan to bonk her.... she fed up, so hang up on tat guy. say i m good to her, give her $, nvr ask for bonk. actually deep down inside, i wan to give her a bonk she will nvr forget, b4 she leave our shore, but i jus nvr request, dun hv the mood.... :(

alamak if kenna record, how can come back so kwik? was she deported or they give her chance? she here for 1 year, she must be student n not on social visit pass?

i think she take u 4 granted or take advantage of u. u never ask 4 sex, she dunno how 2 ji dong meh? anyway she hang up on the guy cos u pamper her mah! give money dont need to fuck. plus mg standard, lower than other ktv!

anyway deal w these charbors, always good to yi shou jiao qian, yi shou jiao huo (pay for goods on delivery lah!). otherwise like u, will be on losing end.
my 2cents lah!

mahalosux
30-07-2004, 12:39 PM
alamak if kenna record, how can come back so kwik? was she deported or they give her chance? she here for 1 year, she must be student n not on social visit pass?

i think she take u 4 granted or take advantage of u. u never ask 4 sex, she dunno how 2 ji dong meh? anyway she hang up on the guy cos u pamper her mah! give money dont need to fuck. plus mg standard, lower than other ktv!

anyway deal w these charbors, always good to yi shou jiao qian, yi shou jiao huo (pay for goods on delivery lah!). otherwise like u, will be on losing end.
my 2cents lah!

she on prof pass. tat time ken deported back, after AV suspect she workin in MG.

i jus being too nice to her, most of the time we do, is she request one, for me anytime, i oso on, as i always in active mode, for her depend on her mood...

sadfa
30-07-2004, 12:46 PM
she on prof pass. tat time ken deported back, after AV suspect she workin in MG.

i jus being too nice to her, most of the time we do, is she request one, for me anytime, i oso on, as i always in active mode, for her depend on her mood...

hahaha! everyman also on active mode, esp if foc!

your experience very valuable leh. u should contribute to my thread on long term relationship w prc ktv chicks.

btw when they deport her, wat happen?
does she have to pay for air ticket? if no money, how?
would her family in prc know?

mahalosux
30-07-2004, 12:57 PM
hahaha! everyman also on active mode, esp if foc!

your experience very valuable leh. u should contribute to my thread on long term relationship w prc ktv chicks.

btw when they deport her, wat happen?
does she have to pay for air ticket? if no money, how?
would her family in prc know?

actually saw ur thread, but too embarassed to post.

anyway, when she come, is a 2 way ticket (i paid one) and after ICA release her, they wan her to confirm the next earliest flight back to PRC. her family dunno, she initially told them she's on Employment pass workin in sgp, then after caught called her sis, say she coming back as contract terminated by company. her family dunno she's here to work in KTV.

when they deport, dun allow her to hold on to passport, issued her a slip for temporary use. go airport, then can exchange for passport. while in airport, she dunno where to exchange for passport, ask me to enquire for her. in the end, hv to check up wif one of the airport staff, very pai seh, i tink the staff will be laughin inside tat this guy's gf is being deported.

her fren ask her to stay behind, and be a "hei ke", she actually wan to listen to her fren, i fcuk her outside down, say u oredi landed urself in2 so much trouble, and u still wan to carry on, then go ahead. she no choice, so decide to go back.

at least wif the amt i gave her, she's back in china doing her small biz (wif the $ i gave) wif fren and will be there for good....though she told me she miss the frog porridge at GL lor 3..... :)

sgmjplayer
30-07-2004, 03:24 PM
wah!!! never knew such big robberts ard. solly solly, no offenses hor.
expenses not = to ROI.
if the gal 5 yrs younger than me hor, i also wont pay for F.

'yi ge hao ren'

:p

waky waky, 'suppers' ready!!!

anyway, when she come, is a 2 way ticket (i paid one) and after ICA release her, they wan her to confirm the next earliest flight back to PRC. her family dunno, she initially told them she's on Employment pass workin in sgp, then after caught called her sis, say she coming back as contract terminated by company. her family dunno she's here to work in KTV.

when they deport, dun allow her to hold on to passport, issued her a slip for temporary use. go airport, then can exchange for passport. while in airport, she dunno where to exchange for passport, ask me to enquire for her. in the end, hv to check up wif one of the airport staff, very pai seh, i tink the staff will be laughin inside tat this guy's gf is being deported.

her fren ask her to stay behind, and be a "hei ke", she actually wan to listen to her fren, i fcuk her outside down, say u oredi landed urself in2 so much trouble, and u still wan to carry on, then go ahead. she no choice, so decide to go back.

at least wif the amt i gave her, she's back in china doing her small biz (wif the $ i gave) wif fren and will be there for good....though she told me she miss the frog porridge at GL lor 3..... :)

sadfa
30-07-2004, 03:29 PM

bro,

1. wat do you mean u pay for her 2 way ticket? i thot u met her in mg? or she only buy 1 way and u buy return ticket for her? sorrie kaypoh lah!
2. her friend is an idiot. like that can go 2 jail.
how to leave spore then? go thru jb or take a few oil drums and swim across straits of johore?
3. looks like u got a nice relationship there. pity u never fuck her enuff.

mahalosux
30-07-2004, 05:02 PM
bro,

1. wat do you mean u pay for her 2 way ticket? i thot u met her in mg? or she only buy 1 way and u buy return ticket for her? sorrie kaypoh lah!
2. her friend is an idiot. like that can go 2 jail.
how to leave spore then? go thru jb or take a few oil drums and swim across straits of johore?
3. looks like u got a nice relationship there. pity u never fuck her enuff.

met her last yr mar (when she was on 1 mth social visit), sian her and got her as gf b4 she left home, oct got a prof visit pass to come for 1 year. stay oni allow 30 days, then every 1 month need to do "chu jing", she choose to return home, rest 1-2 weeks then come back, that is where i give her $ to purchase ticket (2 way to come sgp). this continue till apr where she kena caught. so from mar last yr till apr this year, i oni on her 12 times, 1 of the session include when i go over china. stay there for 5 days (oni meet her for 2.5 days, as i got som company matters to settle there), oni get 1 session.

her fren idiot lah.... tat time saw her at BS (wan to sit wif me) kept calling me "jie fu", her fren escape from the raid.

mahalosux
30-07-2004, 05:05 PM
wah!!! never knew such big robberts ard. solly solly, no offenses hor.
expenses not = to ROI.
if the gal 5 yrs younger than me hor, i also wont pay for F.

'yi ge hao ren'

:p

waky waky, 'suppers' ready!!!

bo bian.... who tell me my heart like doufu when wif her, but never eat her doufu enough..... :(

sadfa
30-07-2004, 05:12 PM
met her last yr mar (when she was on 1 mth social visit), sian her and got her as gf b4 she left home, oct got a prof visit pass to come for 1 year. stay oni allow 30 days, then every 1 month need to do "chu jing", she choose to return home, rest 1-2 weeks then come back, that is where i give her $ to purchase ticket (2 way to come sgp). this continue till apr where she kena caught. so from mar last yr till apr this year, i oni on her 12 times, 1 of the session include when i go over china. stay there for 5 days (oni meet her for 2.5 days, as i got som company matters to settle there), oni get 1 session.

her fren idiot lah.... tat time saw her at BS (wan to sit wif me) kept calling me "jie fu", her fren escape from the raid.

bro,

u seem like the expert here. how 2 get prof visit pass? most charbor is social or student pass. kiam siah kiam siah.

btw u pay 4 her air ticket every time she chu jing? u really kenna kongtau from her! somemore she 5 yr older and ur friend say she cmi.

mahalosux
30-07-2004, 05:24 PM
bro,

u seem like the expert here. how 2 get prof visit pass? most charbor is social or student pass. kiam siah kiam siah.

btw u pay 4 her air ticket every time she chu jing? u really kenna kongtau from her! somemore she 5 yr older and ur friend say she cmi.

i really kena kongtau, the prof pass she apply one lah. i advise against her and at the same time, i advise against ur gal from applying. reason being, the agent at china will charge a lot - 30k RMB. it is 1 year, wat say (touch wood), she kena caught , the $ will be wasted (as in the case of my gal). the safer and more conservative route is to get her a social visit pass, ard 2 mths (u act as gaurantor and apply at ICA), the fee is 3k SGD, but refundable once she left sgp, prov dun kena like my gal (touch wood). act tat time, i m in the mids of preparing to get her a social visit pass, but the agency advised her tat 1 yr prof visit pass more worthy, so she jump at the chance. 6 mths later, kena caught and the rest of the visa is wasted.

student pass oso risky lah, need to pay agent ard 30k RMB, every 3 mth pay sch fee (ard 1k plus, this depend on sch), wat if kena caught, everything go to waste.

somemore, recieve feedback from ktv gals tat nowadays very hard to look for "tai", as our mkt is overflooded wif PRC supply, unless they dare to take "tabao" services or else hard to survive.....

so gals prepare to come and work long term, are to expect a lot of of undesired surprises....

sadfa
30-07-2004, 05:42 PM
i really kena kongtau, the prof pass she apply one lah. i advise against her and at the same time, i advise against ur gal from applying. reason being, the agent at china will charge a lot - 30k RMB. it is 1 year, wat say (touch wood), she kena caught , the $ will be wasted (as in the case of my gal). the safer and more conservative route is to get her a social visit pass, ard 2 mths (u act as gaurantor and apply at ICA), the fee is 3k SGD, but refundable once she left sgp, prov dun kena like my gal (touch wood). act tat time, i m in the mids of preparing to get her a social visit pass, but the agency advised her tat 1 yr prof visit pass more worthy, so she jump at the chance. 6 mths later, kena caught and the rest of the visa is wasted.

student pass oso risky lah, need to pay agent ard 30k RMB, every 3 mth pay sch fee (ard 1k plus, this depend on sch), wat if kena caught, everything go to waste.

somemore, recieve feedback from ktv gals tat nowadays very hard to look for "tai", as our mkt is overflooded wif PRC supply, unless they dare to take "tabao" services or else hard to survive.....

so gals prepare to come and work long term, are to expect a lot of of undesired surprises....

no lah bro, dont have prc girl. just wanna know cos the charbors mention b4 but i have no idea what they talking.

but if get prof visit pass, must they work in spore? what must they do?
why cannot do prof visit pass in spore and dont need 2 pay agent fees in prc anymore.

mahalosux
30-07-2004, 06:02 PM
no lah bro, dont have prc girl. just wanna know cos the charbors mention b4 but i have no idea what they talking.

but if get prof visit pass, must they work in spore? what must they do?
why cannot do prof visit pass in spore and dont need 2 pay agent fees in prc anymore.

bro, i will pm u the details.... :)

sadfa
30-07-2004, 09:17 PM
bro, i will pm u the details.... :)

ok thanx bro, got t info. heard of shang ye zhen b4. now i know what it is.

simnon
03-08-2004, 08:26 AM
Anyone tao pao GiGi before ? Hope to hear some comments..
She is the girl with big boobs from Guangxi...

Kum Sia

chew79
03-08-2004, 09:22 AM
Anyone tao pao GiGi before ? Hope to hear some comments..
She is the girl with big boobs from Guangxi...

Kum Sia

MG is located at Tanjong pager?????????????

mahalosux
03-08-2004, 09:43 AM

tanjong katong

Randi_Candi
03-08-2004, 06:24 PM

New branch? :p

mahalosux
04-08-2004, 12:07 AM
New branch? :p

no, franchise. due to high influx of PRC mei mei in our domestic mkt, and the successful biz model at the Tg Katong outlet, the mgt try to spread their biz over there. new gals will be train by the old bird on how to be playable and tested by us, b4 they can be release for all bro's pleasure.... :)

Xyberduke
04-08-2004, 12:35 AM
no, franchise. due to high influx of PRC mei mei in our domestic mkt, and the successful biz model at the Tg Katong outlet, the mgt try to spread their biz over there. new gals will be train by the old bird on how to be playable and tested by us, b4 they can be release for all bro's pleasure.... :)

yup, its nearer to the police station as well, so that AV can save on transport...

sgmjplayer
04-08-2004, 09:21 AM
How come no disappointed kakis post the raids last nite ah? hehe

mahalosux
04-08-2004, 09:38 AM
How come no disappointed kakis post the raids last nite ah? hehe

MG raided??? wat i noe of, is tat BS kena check yesterday..... raid, is it as big scale as the one on 2nd apr???

schizowayne
04-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Planning an assault today during the happy hours.. but not sure which one to go to??? Katong? Mg? BS? or TH? Any bruuders out there have any recommendation??? any gals update too???

mahalosux
04-08-2004, 10:43 AM
Planning an assault today during the happy hours.. but not sure which one to go to??? Katong? Mg? BS? or TH? Any bruuders out there have any recommendation??? any gals update too???

all the way bro... but pls dun assualt my gal, ok??? :p

piperZ
04-08-2004, 11:55 AM
Is it true that Mg was raided last nite? :confused:
Planning to go today actually. :o

monster98
04-08-2004, 01:12 PM
MG raided??? wat i noe of, is tat BS kena check yesterday..... raid, is it as big scale as the one on 2nd apr???

Both MG and BS kana spotcheck yesterday about 9pm...... This is not a AV raid.... Only normal checking........ :p Again, I was there yesterday kapo kapo abit............ :D

mahalosux
04-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Both MG and BS kana spotcheck yesterday about 9pm...... This is not a AV raid.... Only normal checking........ :p Again, I was there yesterday kapo kapo abit............ :D

u kapo again?? hahahahah.....anyway i oni noe BS got check, as my gal find out from one of her jie mei, and tat's wat she told me, all run back home fast fast.....

monster98
04-08-2004, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=mahalosux]u kapo again??

HAHAHAHAHA...... Was actually there having dinner with my " Ah Seow" at the Nan Cheong Coffee shop was all the gals ran out of Katong KTV thru' the back door......

In fact, this incident had resulted much trouble to me :p I was thinking of a way to " abandon" my "ah seow" and this is the 1st time I meetup with her after her return 10 days again.... Me trying all sort of ways to create conflict with her but after the incident yesterday, she made this remark........

" Ni zhen de shi wo de fu xin, ni yi jing jiu le wo liang chi le"

shit, Seems like I got a harder time thinking of other method to " fly her off" liao...... Kekekekekeke.........

mahalosux
04-08-2004, 04:04 PM
[QUOTE=mahalosux]u kapo again??

HAHAHAHAHA...... Was actually there having dinner with my " Ah Seow" at the Nan Cheong Coffee shop was all the gals ran out of Katong KTV thru' the back door......

In fact, this incident had resulted much trouble to me :p I was thinking of a way to " abandon" my "ah seow" and this is the 1st time I meetup with her after her return 10 days again.... Me trying all sort of ways to create conflict with her but after the incident yesterday, she made this remark........

" Ni zhen de shi wo de fu xin, ni yi jing jiu le wo liang chi le"

shit, Seems like I got a harder time thinking of other method to " fly her off" liao...... Kekekekekeke.........

haha... u mus b at the rite place at the rite time, y "abandon" her? since u save her, ask her for something in return. :D

makpoke
04-08-2004, 05:22 PM
oh yeah..my fren told me about it when I went to pick her up..seems like its not a raid...only a spotcheck

monster98
04-08-2004, 05:56 PM
haha... u mus b at the rite place at the rite time, y "abandon" her? since u save her, ask her for something in return. :D

HAHAHAHAHA........ Whatever I need, she already given to me.... Nothing else from her liao.......... :p

mahalosux
04-08-2004, 08:10 PM
HAHAHAHAHA........ Whatever I need, she already given to me.... Nothing else from her liao.......... :p

Just 'Ask for more', like pepsi cola :p

monster98
05-08-2004, 10:51 AM
undefinedRaid again

Raid again on Mg, IV, GS and NANA..................
Raid started ard 9pm..... all the above-mentioned place kana raid at the same time..... AV + Immigration this time..... The bloody whole stretch of joo chiat road jammed like hell... Haha, thanks to all the Kapo drivers... Total around 70-80 gals up the lorry....... The whole raid lasted for 2 solid hours...

The AV will conduct raid again during these few days.... ;) Be careful hor.... don't let them catch u with your pants down.... :D

mahalosux
05-08-2004, 11:04 AM
undefinedRaid again

Raid again on Mg, IV, GS and NANA..................
Raid started ard 9pm..... all the above-mentioned place kana raid at the same time..... AV + Immigration this time..... The bloody whole stretch of joo chiat road jammed like hell... Haha, thanks to all the Kapo drivers... Total around 70-80 gals up the lorry....... The whole raid lasted for 2 solid hours...

The AV will conduct raid again during these few days.... ;) Be careful hor.... don't let them catch u with your pants down.... :D

point noted, funny thing is AV like to raid JC, Tg Katong and GL..... if i gal, i go and work somewhere else. mayb geylang and bedok police station too lobo, cannot meet quota, so they choose to raid ktv, to show they r garang. hahahhaha...

makpoke
05-08-2004, 11:10 AM
sigh..its damn sad when there's someone whom you are actually close to gets caught..oh well..

how long b4 they are allowed back in?

waypastprime
05-08-2004, 11:17 AM
point noted, funny thing is AV like to raid JC, Tg Katong and GL..... if i gal, i go and work somewhere else. mayb geylang and bedok police station too lobo, cannot meet quota, so they choose to raid ktv, to show they r garang. hahahhaha...

That's the so called 'Red light district' for Singapore. If not, where do they conduct their raids? :confused:

They will also raid places if given insider information, take the 'illegal pros joint' at Jurong and Woodlands for instances.

mahalosux
05-08-2004, 11:21 AM
sigh..its damn sad when there's someone whom you are actually close to gets caught..oh well..

how long b4 they are allowed back in?

u r not alone. the last raid in apr, my former gf oso kena caught, the sight of her up the lorry with hand tie next to another gal, make me damn sad. as for when can come back, banned from entering sgp for 1 yr (but i believe, after tat oso hard to apply visa to enter here, as record is being kept in ICA). but heard tat some of the gals caught in the last raid r back again.....

for the damn ICA, the staff there(esp the women) treat the gals like shit, scold here scold there, some even get physical..... (heard mostly r fat malay bitches) - no offence to all melayu bro, jus think about the treatment my former gf kena, makes my blood boils. i jus told her these civil servant hv no education or limited education, so dun bother much wif all these uncivilised people....

mahalosux
05-08-2004, 11:24 AM
That's the so called 'Red light district' for Singapore. If not, where do they conduct their raids? :confused:

They will also raid places if given insider information, take the 'illegal pros joint' at Jurong and Woodlands for instances.

mayb, i hv some prejudiced against them. :(

monster98
05-08-2004, 11:52 AM
mayb, i hv some prejudiced against them.

U are still young lah.... Blood tends to rush to your brain easily... take it easy and your life will not be that miserable

mahalosux
05-08-2004, 12:09 PM
U are still young lah.... Blood tends to rush to your brain easily... take it easy and your life will not be that miserable

yup still very young :p try to 4get tat incident, tat's y i dun go MG after tat day....

blood rush to my brain?? i rather sperm rush to my brain. :eek:

monster98
05-08-2004, 12:14 PM
yup still very young try to 4get tat incident, tat's y i dun go MG after tat day...

In tat case, you better siam all the KTV :p . Not only Mg kana raid... Most of the KTV with prc will also kana raid..... U will get hurt again for sure..... :rolleyes:

mahalosux
05-08-2004, 12:20 PM
In tat case, you better siam all the KTV :p . Not only Mg kana raid... Most of the KTV with prc will also kana raid..... U will get hurt again for sure..... :rolleyes:

no lah... b'cos the prev incident happen at MG, when come to MG, my mind replay the scene of "her up the lorry", but go elsewhere diff. story, unless my BS gal happens to.... touch wood, touch wood.....

no choice, might hv to end up like bro sgmjplayer 'see water' at coffeeshop for her...

monster98
05-08-2004, 12:22 PM
no lah... b'cos the prev incident happen at MG, when come to MG, my mind replay the scene of "her up the lorry", but go elsewhere diff. story, unless my BS gal happens to.... touch wood, touch wood.....

no choice, might hv to end up like bro sgmjplayer 'see water' at coffeeshop for her...

Tat sgmjplayer is a champion........... Don't follow him...... Spend your "extra" time thinking to earn some income lagi better..... :D

mahalosux
05-08-2004, 12:27 PM
Tat sgmjplayer is a champion........... Don't follow him...... Spend your "extra" time thinking to earn some income lagi better..... :D

he champion, i "runner-up" :D true to earn more $ nowadays.... the more i earn, the more i spend, oso no use, mayb can ask the gals in ktv to engage my service to help them "see water" and each person chg 5 dollars per nite, 1 ktv got 50+ gals (one nite 250SGD). not bad leh....

sgmjplayer
05-08-2004, 12:35 PM
oeiii, i never make noise leh.. :p

lucky my gal was rejected by MG last nite. else 2moro maybe can send
her go AP liaoz. they says boss reject student pass holder.

1st time heard!.

mahalosux
05-08-2004, 12:37 PM
oeiii, i never make noise leh.. :p

lucky my gal was rejected by MG last nite. else 2moro maybe can send
her go AP liaoz. they says boss reject student pass holder.

1st time heard!.

no wonder i saw one of the shanghainess student pass gal move from there to BS.... lucky that Ah-hua save ur gal.... kekekeke

Randi_Candi
05-08-2004, 03:51 PM
he champion, i "runner-up" :D true to earn more $ nowadays.... the more i earn, the more i spend, oso no use, mayb can ask the gals in ktv to engage my service to help them "see water" and each person chg 5 dollars per nite, 1 ktv got 50+ gals (one nite 250SGD). not bad leh....
Aiyo.....u want to do that make it Happy Hours and Sad Hours.
Then it will be 250x2 = 500!?
Can I be your runner if you do that? :D

Randi_Candi
05-08-2004, 03:58 PM

No diff, brudda.
A lot of them also hear here raid go there or here just checked should be safe.
Look what happens?
Thats why whenever they tell me want to come back to SG 'to see me' I tell them no way, unless they can be self sufficient.
May be cruel but rather that than to see them 'up the lorry'

Who knows? smurfs or legal advisors may just come up plaster for the current loop-hole like the old buy ticket or disco entrance??

mahalosux
05-08-2004, 04:01 PM
Aiyo.....u want to do that make it Happy Hours and Sad Hours.
Then it will be 250x2 = 500!?
Can I be your runner if you do that? :D

off cse need runner lah, 1 person how to tahan. need 1 personnel to station at GS/IV, 2 personnel (1 of them to ward off the chow botak, in case he come and di di seow seow) at Lor 31 Coffeeshop to jaga TH, 1 at the bei nan cheng coffee shop below BS, 1 at June coffee shop and 1 at the ah-ne restaurant nxt to Katong. so in total need 6 personnel leh....

if biz good can expand to those "Zhang Jie" at the reputable triangle at lor 8. :D

Randi_Candi
05-08-2004, 04:04 PM
off cse need runner lah, 1 person how to tahan. need 1 personnel to station at GS/IV, 2 personnel (1 of them to ward off the chow botak, in case he come and di di seow seow) at Lor 31 Coffeeshop to jaga TH, 1 at the bei nan cheng coffee shop below BS, 1 at June coffee shop and 1 at the ah-ne restaurant nxt to Katong. so in total need 6 personnel leh....

if biz good can expand to those "Zhang Jie" at the reputable triangle at lor 8. :D

I tot you only meant 1 joint, din know u r big ambitious business man with a good nose for making money.
5 joints? 500 per joint per night? 3000*30? Thats 90k!
Remember, if you need runner give me priority hor :D

mahalosux
05-08-2004, 04:10 PM
No diff, brudda.
A lot of them also hear here raid go there or here just checked should be safe.
Look what happens?
Thats why whenever they tell me want to come back to SG 'to see me' I tell them no way, unless they can be self sufficient.
May be cruel but rather that than to see them 'up the lorry'

Who knows? smurfs or legal advisors may just come up plaster for the current loop-hole like the old buy ticket or disco entrance??

my former MG gal say wan to come and "see me", and work occasionally, i say dun bullshit me lah, ur pri obj is to work in MG and ur sec obj is to ask me to bring you go shopping and there is no obj for her left to really come and "see me" :p

i remember last time, she cant get visa to sgp, so go KL to work (oso say come and see me), so i took 6 hrs coach to meet up wif her on her day of arrival, she work in one the prc joint ktv on the 1st day, i follow her and "peng chang", halfway thru kena raid (due to Ex-PM Mathatir stepping down and PM Abdullah taking over), we both ran out of the KTV and she stay in my hotel, she cry and say very scared. i fed up tell her, lucky i'm ard or else she might end up in jail (condition worse than sgp). i gave her the visa fees (ard 500 sgd for 2 weeks visa) and ask her to book the earliest flight back. hv 2 wait 4 days (she leave then i can leave), b4 coming back to sgp, in the end kena screw by my boss.....

mahalosux
05-08-2004, 04:11 PM
I tot you only meant 1 joint, din know u r big ambitious business man with a good nose for making money.
5 joints? 500 per joint per night? 3000*30? Thats 90k!
Remember, if you need runner give me priority hor :D

no prob, wonder "see water", must apply license from AV...hahhahahahaha.. :p

makpoke
05-08-2004, 04:33 PM
u r not alone. the last raid in apr, my former gf oso kena caught, the sight of her up the lorry with hand tie next to another gal, make me damn sad. as for when can come back, banned from entering sgp for 1 yr (but i believe, after tat oso hard to apply visa to enter here, as record is being kept in ICA). but heard tat some of the gals caught in the last raid r back again.....

for the damn ICA, the staff there(esp the women) treat the gals like shit, scold here scold there, some even get physical..... (heard mostly r fat malay bitches) - no offence to all melayu bro, jus think about the treatment my former gf kena, makes my blood boils. i jus told her these civil servant hv no education or limited education, so dun bother much wif all these uncivilised people....

whats up with fat bitches man....I called her she say can come out a few days before she has to go off on saturday

simnon
05-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Call this GiGi and she told me that she is going back on Saturday too..she just return to MG last saturday..less than a week..after her one month absence from MG..

whats up with fat bitches man....I called her she say can come out a few days before she has to go off on saturday

monster98
05-08-2004, 05:43 PM
my former MG gal say wan to come and "see me", and work occasionally, i say dun bullshit me lah, ur pri obj is to work in MG and ur sec obj is to ask me to bring you go shopping and there is no obj for her left to really come and "see me"
i remember last time, she cant get visa to sgp, so go KL to work (oso say come and see me), so i took 6 hrs coach to meet up wif her on her day of arrival, she work in one the prc joint ktv on the 1st day, i follow her and "peng chang", halfway thru kena raid (due to Ex-PM Mathatir stepping down and PM Abdullah taking over), we both ran out of the KTV and she stay in my hotel, she cry and say very scared. i fed up tell her, lucky i'm ard or else she might end up in jail (condition worse than sgp). i gave her the visa fees (ard 500 sgd for 2 weeks visa) and ask her to book the earliest flight back. hv 2 wait 4 days (she leave then i can leave), b4 coming back to sgp, in the end kena screw by my boss.....

For all bros to note............... most of the PRC are smart creatures.... their main intention here is to made as much $ as possible...... As what bro mahalosux, Coming back to see you is just an excuses... Their hope is when they are back, there is someone that can take care of them... U might not know how many guys had they call up and used this sentence on :rolleyes:
So if possible... only take their words for reference and not to the heart....

carpenter84
05-08-2004, 10:29 PM
looking for bros to cheong MG happy hour, so as to chip in the bill.
Pls PM me contacts and i will sms u soon.

FYI: happy hour 3pm to 8pm.
Shared charges include: room, drinks, fruit and nuts, misc charges.
Own charges: tips for girls.

As a standard, if we go in groups of 4, the total cost per person shld be around 50 to 80, depending on how many girls u call, and wat u all play la...

mahalosux
06-08-2004, 01:43 AM

same happen to me, caught on fri, release on saturday, go back to ICA to show tat they hv confirmed bookin of ticket on mon and fly off on wed. during this period of time, i try to spend quality time wif her ( i even took 3 days leave from work), bring her eat satay, frog porridge and try all the things tat she cannot try in china, b4 sent her back. i tink bro, u better spend some time wif ur gal.

anythingz
06-08-2004, 06:25 AM
For all bros to note............... most of the PRC are smart creatures.... their main intention here is to made as much $ as possible...... As what bro mahalosux, Coming back to see you is just an excuses... Their hope is when they are back, there is someone that can take care of them... U might not know how many guys had they call up and used this sentence on :rolleyes:
So if possible... only take their words for reference and not to the heart....
that is so so true. these prcs came all the way to sg to learn money one. Along the way they might feel lonely and maybe have a close relationship with one of the customers or male friends. but money is and always will be their ultimate aim.

simnon
06-08-2004, 08:58 AM
The only reason to come to sg is to make money to better their life in china..along the way, if they can get a gentleman customer who are willing to shell out S$2000 a month to keep them as a "personal" friend for their 2 month stay, why not..too bad most of us are working class brudders who are unable to afford the game..haiz
Talk to 2 of the gals yesterday, they say they would try to make a comeback using another passport, but the price is high, something like S$5000..look how innovative these gals are when talking about making money..at the same time asking regular customers like us to help foot the bill...
Just my opinion...

that is so so true. these prcs came all the way to sg to learn money one. Along the way they might feel lonely and maybe have a close relationship with one of the customers or male friends. but money is and always will be their ultimate aim.

sgmjplayer
06-08-2004, 09:48 AM
Juz what I knew and seen my gal done it. In all abt 3-4k Rmb
and that is inclusive of treats to nice dinners for the relevant
people. Btw, she is here and back to CN already.

If you are not picking the tab(S$5k) then just listen. If you
are picking the Tab. Gd luck.

The only reason to come to sg is to make money to better their life in china..along the way, if they can get a gentleman customer who are willing to shell out S$2000 a month to keep them as a "personal" friend for their 2 month stay, why not..too bad most of us are working class brudders who are unable to afford the game..haiz
Talk to 2 of the gals yesterday, they say they would try to make a comeback using another passport, but the price is high, something like S$5000..look how innovative these gals are when talking about making money..at the same time asking regular customers like us to help foot the bill...
Just my opinion...

sadfa
06-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Juz what I knew and seen my gal done it. In all abt 3-4k Rmb
and that is inclusive of treats to nice dinners for the relevant
people. Btw, she is here and back to CN already.

If you are not picking the tab(S$5k) then just listen. If you
are picking the Tab. Gd luck.

3 to 4 k rmb to use someone's passport so she can come to spore again to beat the restrictions is cheap. if 5k sing, a bit hard to recoup in 2 months' time.

monster98
06-08-2004, 12:44 PM
3 to 4 k rmb to use someone's passport so she can come to spore again to beat the restrictions is cheap. if 5k sing, a bit hard to recoup in 2 months' time.

3 - 4K is for the visa only..... It all depends the next "available passport" is originated from where? If from own relative then it is Ok. If from the so call "agent" in china, then it is expensive... :).... getting a new passport in china is easy as ABC....

I am offer RMB10000 for a "city" citizenship in china. RMB5000 for a "countryside" citizehship in china... Isn't it cheap?????

sadfa
06-08-2004, 12:48 PM
3 - 4K is for the visa only..... It all depends the next "available passport" is originated from where? If from own relative then it is Ok. If from the so call "agent" in china, then it is expensive... :).... getting a new passport in china is easy as ABC....

I am offer RMB10000 for a "city" citizenship in china. RMB5000 for a "countryside" citizehship in china... Isn't it cheap?????

then how much more 2 buy 2 use someone else's passport?
what is this citizenship thing u can buy ? never hear b4?

monster98
06-08-2004, 12:53 PM
then how much more 2 buy 2 use someone else's passport?
what is this citizenship thing u can buy ? never hear b4?

It all depends on where the gals get it from... different rate between different province..... cheaper in guangzhou but expensive in place like Hubei..
Average range from RMB15000-RMB20000.

All foreigner when invest in china need to pay levy to the government there... China citizen exempted from the levy.... it is where it citizenship thing come about. understand??????? ;)

sadfa
06-08-2004, 02:55 PM
It all depends on where the gals get it from... different rate between different province..... cheaper in guangzhou but expensive in place like Hubei..
Average range from RMB15000-RMB20000.

All foreigner when invest in china need to pay levy to the government there... China citizen exempted from the levy.... it is where it citizenship thing come about. understand??????? ;)

i see. i thought not easy 2 b citizen of prc for us? but they can give us some pass 2 stay there 4 long term.

anyway i invest in so many prc horses (aka charbor), must pay levy 2 b citizen or not? got indirectly increase their gdp mah!

sgmjplayer
06-08-2004, 03:07 PM
aiyooo.. i reply becoz these gals wont spend a fortune to
get a 2nd passport, and in case mr Simnon reads and
may decides not to be SO 'carrot' as to pick up
or contribute to a so called 'S$5k' tab la.

you all drag until become citizen in PRC..Singapore is a 'fine'
city la. stay here betta.. wahahahaha.. :eek:

AhLongSanJr
06-08-2004, 03:13 PM

city la. stay here betta.. wahahahaha.. :eek:bro 1st day i come out and back to this forum i see you post. you haven't die yet ah? so your mahjong debt how? can collect or not? need my help?

monster98
06-08-2004, 03:17 PM

city la. stay here betta.. wahahahaha.. :eek:

Wow........ nowsaday u engage ppl to collect bad debts liao issit???? The mahjong debt from my kakis issit?????????? Wanto collect from me? :rolleyes:

sgmjplayer
06-08-2004, 03:21 PM
Told you already, you hvnt die, I dont dare to die la..
Simple English need to reply so many times..'sigh' :rolleyes:

I got no Mj debt to collect. Thanks for your unkind offer.
that little $$ did makes me fumes, but it doesnt affect me.
I gave some gals much more lo.. wahahahaha..
people out to cheat, so easy collect back meh?

bro 1st day i come out and back to this forum i see you post. you haven't die yet ah? so your mahjong debt how? can collect or not? need my help?

sgmjplayer
06-08-2004, 03:25 PM
can be yr kakis, must be gentlemen 1 la. where got bad debts.

tho my eyes paste stamp, treats some people as buddies to
be betrayed. 'sigh' is there lack of gals? wahahahaha !!! :mad:

Wow........ nowsaday u engage ppl to collect bad debts liao issit???? The mahjong debt from my kakis issit?????????? Wanto collect from me? :rolleyes:

mahalosux
07-08-2004, 01:07 AM
indeed doing a fake passport in PRC is very easy, look for fren,cousin,sibling, etc, and they can do for u. i rem tat day when my former gf about to leave, she can 1 of the agent here to help, he quote 10k RMB (Which I tinks its crazy), she some more tell him to call me abt the arrangement, i say this type of thing i wun do.....

actually, one of her fren caught in apr raid, is back wif her cousin passport.....

chubi2004
07-08-2004, 11:36 AM
my gf kena caught...gone back yesterday. feel so sad, somemore i send her to e airport.

funky2fusion
07-08-2004, 11:39 AM
Anyone knows who ganna caught? is CO, maggie, IQ, rong ........safe? :eek:

sadfa
07-08-2004, 11:48 AM
my gf kena caught...gone back yesterday. feel so sad, somemore i send her to e airport.

yo bro, sorrie 2 hear that. care to share what happen and how come so fast they send her back?

wahzai
07-08-2004, 11:59 AM
yo bro, sorrie 2 hear that. care to share what happen and how come so fast they send her back?

when the gal is caught, the blue man will released her the next day but with passport confisscated, she has up to 3 days to pack her things and life in sillypore then go to the airport, there is where the blue man will return her passsport, make sure that she flies off. :D

mahalosux
07-08-2004, 12:12 PM

dun worry bro, as i say u r not alone.... things happen such a way u may find is unfair... i hv faced the same scenario as u during apr. send her to airport, must go to one of the counter to collect passport, rite???

if u wan ask her buy fake passport then sure can come and see u again....

sadfa
07-08-2004, 12:46 PM
when the gal is caught, the blue man will released her the next day but with passport confisscated, she has up to 3 days to pack her things and life in sillypore then go to the airport, there is where the blue man will return her passsport, make sure that she flies off. :D

yo bro,

i know that. i wonder what happens when they go to slammer. how come some of them got people to bail them out? got make a difference boh? how long they stay in slammer etc etc.

simnon
07-08-2004, 01:44 PM
Hi ! Brudder

I did contribute $100 towards the $5k fee for the new passport by bonking her on Thur, 5/8. She went for her interrogation on Fri and she sms me to tell me she is flying off on 13/8, next Fri.
After going to MG for the last 2 to 3 years, I have learned not to be a carrot anymore after kena one time big one one year back..

Thanks for your advice.

QUOTE=sgmjplayer]aiyooo.. i reply becoz these gals wont spend a fortune to

[/QUOTE]

simnon
07-08-2004, 01:48 PM
For those who have problem with the immigration act, like using fake passport, rather to stay in remand prison for 48 hours, they can ask one of our brudders to bail them out, heard it is about $5k to $10k.
Understand that MU was one of them who was trying to call a number of brudders to bail her out..her fingerprints gave her away as she was caught once before.
Maybe the brudder who bail her out can tell us more ..

Cheers

yo bro,

i know that. i wonder what happens when they go to slammer. how come some of them got people to bail them out? got make a difference boh? how long they stay in slammer etc etc.

sadfa
07-08-2004, 02:09 PM
For those who have problem with the immigration act, like using fake passport, rather to stay in remand prison for 48 hours, they can ask one of our brudders to bail them out, heard it is about $5k to $10k.
Understand that MU was one of them who was trying to call a number of brudders to bail her out..her fingerprints gave her away as she was caught once before.
Maybe the brudder who bail her out can tell us more ..

Cheers

so if no 1 bail them, they will stay there for 48 hr b4 being released? like that, might as well stay there and enjoy the free food?

big boobies mu kenna? so we wont be seeing her in mg anymore?
remember hor, u bail them out, u responsible for producing the charbor b4 the police. if she disappear on u, u have to answer to the police hor. scarly u dont have the cash, u have 2 get another bro 2 bail u also.

cbdicker
07-08-2004, 05:54 PM
Anyone knows who ganna caught? is CO, maggie, IQ, rong ........safe? :eek:

i was there on both days of raid. don know of the others, but co was not in during the second raid as i was trying to look for her and waitress said she oni work happy hr that day. :)

funky2fusion
07-08-2004, 05:55 PM
u know co very well? r u her man? :D

Rof|maoxz
07-08-2004, 09:03 PM
MU kana caught??

funky2fusion
08-08-2004, 01:29 AM
MU kana caught??

The Big breast PRC gal?

makpoke
08-08-2004, 02:57 AM
yeah she got caught...didnt know she was bailed cos apparently she can leave later..never ask her details la..any of the brothers here go out with her alot as well?

care4give
08-08-2004, 12:02 PM
yeah she got caught...didnt know she was bailed cos apparently she can leave later..never ask her details la..any of the brothers here go out with her alot as well?

One more big breast down. hard to find anyone to replace her :D

van0
08-08-2004, 02:43 PM
so what's left in there?
anyone knows?
still fun?

care4give
08-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Any update on MG? can go today? :D

Asian_Man
08-08-2004, 05:07 PM
so what's left in there?
anyone knows?
still fun?

give it a rest for a about 2 weeks.....not the gals there super low.....for those have not been caught.......all hiding or going out with so call bf only lor...

Randi_Candi
08-08-2004, 05:42 PM
i was there on both days of raid. don know of the others, but co was not in during the second raid as i was trying to look for her and waitress said she oni work happy hr that day. :)

U know what's the mean of her name?
C Only :p

Rof|maoxz
08-08-2004, 06:33 PM
The Big breast PRC gal?

Ya. She's the big boob one. Thought she's on study pass? :confused:

sadfa
08-08-2004, 06:58 PM

bro, doesnt matter what kind of pass. she cannot work fullstop.
what a pity. with her qualities, she can make more and less risky than staying at mg. dunno why she stay there. 1 of the gems there.

Randi_Candi
08-08-2004, 08:13 PM

Well..........study pass also deported if kena.....
Somemore 2nd time kena........cham man.
Anyway she is not the only 1......
-sigh- so did mine......

Randi_Candi
08-08-2004, 08:15 PM
Anyway, its a smart move by the big boys......
They also know its overflooded.......

2Q results over, now they want to continue a 'better economy'
So when the put the heat on, the gals will go shopping, holiday, makan
And??

Retails / F&B / Hotels industry all boom! :D

Randi_Candi
08-08-2004, 08:17 PM
give it a rest for a about 2 weeks.....not the gals there super low.....for those have not been caught.......all hiding or going out with so call bf only lor...

Stay away......called quite late and can get room, imagine that?
But there were still commandos lurking in the forest, if you know what I mean
;)

mahalosux
09-08-2004, 01:16 AM
;)

commandos lurking in the forest, before they start laying ambush on u. :p

anyway, soon the forest will be infested again...

Asian_Man
09-08-2004, 01:37 AM
;)

well said....bro...... :p

piperZ
09-08-2004, 12:10 PM
Went on sat HH.
Not much gers except for some "caught" commandos.
Tink less than 30 gers working dat afternoon.
Did see MU n a few others who were caught n supposed to go back this coming wkend..

Really have to stay away from MG for at least 2 weeks, bros.

Rof|maoxz
09-08-2004, 12:18 PM
After our ah loong take over number 1, den everything will resume back to normal.

Randi_Candi
10-08-2004, 01:52 PM
well said....bro...... :p

not said but kena 华山论剑 :D

van0
12-08-2004, 05:12 PM
till now, anyone has any update in there???

Asian_Man
12-08-2004, 05:39 PM
not said but kena 华山论剑 :D

Guess have to wait a bit longer for the dust to settle .........hehe ...华山论剑 who win??? :D

van0
12-08-2004, 05:48 PM
still have any nice gals in there?
thought of going there this few days

Xyberduke
12-08-2004, 10:35 PM
still have any nice gals in there?
thought of going there this few days

was thinking of visitin.... but not much chai when i drove past at around 7pm yesterday so drove on to TH instead.......

piperZ
15-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Hi bros,

went on friday HH as buddy insisted on going despite my pleas.
surprise surprise..
A new ger ,nickname CD, came in... Took me n my buddy by surprise!
To me, she has that fantastic figure that i wun hesitate to have by my side! :D

Min. a 'C' cupper if not 'D'. Slim waist ard 22" or 23". Round n fleshy bums.
Bros who loves curvy figure would love it! But her looks is nothing to shout about. She has a high pitch voice which is a 'turn off', at least to me.

Btw, LL (if i din rem wrongly or mix up wif other gers' names), had her last day there.

There's a few others that i can't really remember.
As stated above are my own opinions, pls dun flame me if there's any discrepancies..... :)

Regards

hagaman
15-08-2004, 09:28 PM
hi brothers,
i am new here..when to MG a few time not bad, does anyone know about a PRC gal called VV? can book-out?.....

hagaman
15-08-2004, 09:31 PM
hi brothers,
i'm new here,when to MG a few time not bad...does any brother know a PRC gal name called VV? anyone Boot-out on here?......

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 09:31 AM
hi brothers,
i'm new here,when to MG a few time not bad...does any brother know a PRC gal name called VV? anyone Boot-out on here?......

it's been quite a trend wif quite a no of newbies coming into this tread askin qns whether this gal is playable or can book out or something like tat. y dun u guys go down there try and access and write a bit of your FR here, rather than ask these qns. i might say this gal can booked out, but she might not wan to be booked by another cheongster, so any info here will not be as accurate.... so the wise thing to do is go down try, ask and if cannot, than tat's too bad..... :cool:

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 10:24 AM
Hi bros,

went on friday HH as buddy insisted on going despite my pleas.
surprise surprise..
A new ger ,nickname CD, came in... Took me n my buddy by surprise!
To me, she has that fantastic figure that i wun hesitate to have by my side! :D

Min. a 'C' cupper if not 'D'. Slim waist ard 22" or 23". Round n fleshy bums.
Bros who loves curvy figure would love it! But her looks is nothing to shout about. She has a high pitch voice which is a 'turn off', at least to me.

Btw, LL (if i din rem wrongly or mix up wif other gers' names), had her last day there.

There's a few others that i can't really remember.
As stated above are my own opinions, pls dun flame me if there's any discrepancies..... :)

Regards

CD is not new lar brudda, she has been around for sometime.
Just that she dun really appear everyday.
Went back and just got back to SG for about 1month?
not very tall but good bods rite?

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 10:26 AM
it's been quite a trend wif quite a no of newbies coming into this tread askin qns whether this gal is playable or can book out or something like tat. y dun u guys go down there try and access and write a bit of your FR here, rather than ask these qns. i might say this gal can booked out, but she might not wan to be booked by another cheongster, so any info here will not be as accurate.... so the wise thing to do is go down try, ask and if cannot, than tat's too bad..... :cool:
Yeah, total agree, brudda!
I mean u look at piperZ, at least he had some feedback then I think can entice u to reply or add on, right?
We also like fishes, need worms to bait? :D

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 10:45 AM
Yeah, total agree, brudda!
I mean u look at piperZ, at least he had some feedback then I think can entice u to reply or add on, right?
We also like fishes, need worms to bait? :D

heehee.... ur mind oso tink likewise..... cos too many bro nowadays ask so much about a gal, how we noe, MG got almost 50 gals, we where got time to try them all, some more i hv not go there for almost 5 months liao, my info oso sibei outdated, but CD i oso heard b4, but din try b4.... :)

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 11:07 AM
heehee.... ur mind oso tink likewise..... cos too many bro nowadays ask so much about a gal, how we noe, MG got almost 50 gals, we where got time to try them all, some more i hv not go there for almost 5 months liao, my info oso sibei outdated, but CD i oso heard b4, but din try b4.... :)
This gal not simple (to me lar) I think easy for u to crack!
But enjoy talking to her......kinda like her high-pitch vocals.....
Can imagine if doing her........ :D

Oops....better dun anyhow say, scully is some of the bruddas' "fren"

Anyway, since the last raid and also some downturn in sales.......
not much spare cash to cheong, so me also out-dated.
Luck thing still got alot of frens and kakis in the real world and also cyber world

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 11:11 AM
This gal not simple (to me lar) I think easy for u to crack!
But enjoy talking to her......kinda like her high-pitch vocals.....
Can imagine if doing her........ :D

Oops....better dun anyhow say, scully is some of the bruddas' "fren"

Anyway, since the last raid and also some downturn in sales.......
not much spare cash to cheong, so me also out-dated.
Luck thing still got alot of frens and kakis in the real world and also cyber world

yeah, i did so her name appear here and the TV screen at MG..... mus be hv a lot of "fans" or "tirak" instead :D

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 11:37 AM
yeah, i did so her name appear here and the TV screen at MG..... mus be hv a lot of "fans" or "tirak" instead :D
pai seh, "tirak" is for thai WL, we should use the term "亲爱“ instead.... hehehehe

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 01:42 PM
pai seh, "tirak" is for thai WL, we should use the term "亲爱“ instead.... hehehehe

Goes to show your excellent grasp of the different languages in the words of deer......... :D
personally damn awkard to hear lau gong, like bao bei instead :o
But she is quite a street smart gal, must give her the recognition.
Also know when to disappear, cos she is gonna b here for long.
Live today to fight her battles tomorrow.

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Goes to show your excellent grasp of the different languages in the words of deer......... :D
personally damn awkard to hear lau gong, like bao bei instead :o
But she is quite a street smart gal, must give her the recognition.
Also know when to disappear, cos she is gonna b here for long.
Live today to fight her battles tomorrow.

Most of the gals in this trade r street smart, but there r some dumb dumb oso....
i am a bit swaku about this CD, i guess her playability must be very high and taboa-able, i guess.....

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 02:36 PM
Most of the gals in this trade r street smart, but there r some dumb dumb oso....
i am a bit swaku about this CD, i guess her playability must be very high and taboa-able, i guess.....

heehee......enuff said liao
Want? just go and assess for yourself :D
But her fig is really qian tu hou qiao with a xiao man yao

U know lar, one man's meat another poison

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 03:51 PM
heehee......enuff said liao
Want? just go and assess for yourself :D
But her fig is really qian tu hou qiao with a xiao man yao

U know lar, one man's meat another poison

heeheee... wanna try but now being tied down a bit..... unless got people jio me go MG, then i will ask the xiaomei to put her name on TV screen to come to my room wif "999999"... heeehheeee :D

Randi_Candi
16-08-2004, 04:07 PM
heeheee... wanna try but now being tied down a bit..... unless got people jio me go MG, then i will ask the xiaomei to put her name on TV screen to come to my room wif "999999"... heeehheeee :D

Gd idea cos WPP invited
Ah Tan banned BS, I can't go TH.
MG also not too bad......
But I leaving SG on Thu and gotta prepare alot of stuff before I go.
Think u gonna play the cd finish by the time i am back :(

mahalosux
16-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Gd idea cos WPP invited
Ah Tan banned BS, I can't go TH.
MG also not too bad......
But I leaving SG on Thu and gotta prepare alot of stuff before I go.
Think u gonna play the cd finish by the time i am back :(

no lah.... wat if the CD i played is "pirated version".... :eek: