PDA

View Full Version : Massage place at boat quay

pretty1
15-05-2012, 10:10 PM
I have walked past this place many times, similar to many other spa places in the area, decided to try it out. At 6 PM surprisingly the place was empty - I think there were 4 or 6 massage rooms with a shower access directly from the room. nice looking clean place. I went for a 45m massage which cost me $40. massage girl that came in looked nice. Not very young - I'd say early 30s, but pleasant looking and friendly. She spoke some basic English - she is from mainland China.

Massage was ok. She pushed all the right muscles but massage was not strong enough for me. after about 20 minutes she popped the question. Now this is where I struggled, I couldn't understand what she was saying - she was offering two "massage" options, one for $40 and one for $100. I decided to try out a $100 option. This turned out to be a body massage (I know I overpaid) but she did pretty well by raising her dress up to her neck and sticking one leg on the massage table - you get the picture.

All in all:

face: 6
body: 7
massage: 6
HJ: 8

total damage: $40+$100 (probably should have just gone for a $40+$40 option)

If you'd like to know the location/name please up my rep. Thanks

Quraisy
15-05-2012, 10:35 PM
Kinda ex...should nego

Tamhy
30-06-2012, 05:09 PM
Hvae been getting hint form SBF for years. I think time to contribute. This is my first FR.

Went to this spa at boat quay. ask for 1hr session. Pay at counter and was brought to a room with attached shower room. Place not bad but the room i go only floor mattress no massage bed.

After shower, came in one fair lady wearing tight black dress. Surprised to know she is local. early 30s. Massage slightly above average.

After 50 min, was asked to trun over and pop the GQ. Asked what she do she offer HJ $50, BM/HJ $90 and FJ $150.

Take the BM. Anything to shout about. BM for about 10 min go HJ and release the load in 5.

Total Damaged 45+90
Name Ivy
Look 7(Young for her age)
Body 6(fair, B cup)
massage 6
BM 6
HJ 6