PDA

View Full Version : SBF App

kianyong537
15-05-2012, 01:37 AM
Just want to know how does sammy bros think of having and sbf app as i want to try to build an sbf app that contains those bookmarks like Adult Discussions about Sex and pages that bros here often visits hope to see some response thanks.

kianyong537
15-05-2012, 02:03 AM
To all SBF bros the SBF app has been created but have not been uploaded to google play i need to see some response before i pay to upload for download.
thanks.

asdfghjkl
15-05-2012, 04:17 AM
what? not for iphone?

Mrb3
15-05-2012, 04:26 AM
hopw to see SBF apps on apps store soon :D

tomcat007
15-05-2012, 07:22 AM
How can you not make one for the iOS platform? And please, while you're at it, please support the rep point system... I'm using Forum Runner to browse SBF and it does not support the rep point system. And worse thing is the rep point system doesn't work very well in iPhone's Safari. So now I've got a lot of points that I need to return but am not able to do so...

kianyong537
15-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Let me explain the reason i chose to launch in android first is because the price for uploading the
app to android is almost 4 times cheaper and its easier to make the app

tomcat007
15-05-2012, 12:06 PM
Let me explain the reason i chose to launch in android first is because the price for uploading the
app to android is almost 4 times cheaper and its easier to make the app

Ya, understood. :-) Apologies for the over-reaction. Haha.. Think Apple's Developers Program cost U$99 or U$199 to join right? Good Luck with your app. There's a thread on this previously and many are wanting the app to be done.

Rasta Marley
15-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Ya, understood. :-) Apologies for the over-reaction. Haha.. Think Apple's Developers Program cost U$99 or U$199 to join right? Good Luck with your app. There's a thread on this previously and many are wanting the app to be done.

Hopefully one will be set up for iPhone as well; this post is being typed via my iPhone. Actually, I have no issue giving rep points to brothers using iPhone. Quite easy actually, all you need to do is press the icon next to the post and another window will open allowing you to reward the brother with rep points. Try it brother :-)

justdesert
15-05-2012, 04:31 PM
Haha,just make sure when your girlfriend or wife doesn't use your ipad or computers and click on the app.By that time really ho sei liao.Maybe you can consider drawing a ring and a thunder,nobody gives a damn of this icon.

tomcat007
15-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Hopefully one will be set up for iPhone as well; this post is being typed via my iPhone. Actually, I have no issue giving rep points to brothers using iPhone. Quite easy actually, all you need to do is press the icon next to the post and another window will open allowing you to reward the brother with rep points. Try it brother :-)

Ya, some kind bro just pm me upping rep point this way. Previously I kept trying to up rep point the normal way but the java window don't always appear. Even when it appear, it will automatically jump to top of the screen when I type in the comments. Very frustrating.

geckoSG
15-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Its a no no for me... OC see this... That's it... Good effort though...

owl888
15-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Interesting, waiting for the launch of the Apps. Need someone to cut the ribbon? :D

asdfghjkl
15-05-2012, 08:23 PM
Maybe you can consider drawing a ring and a thunder,nobody gives a damn of this icon.

haha.. i like this line. :p

kianyong537
16-05-2012, 11:19 PM
bro for your issue i will put a funny pic so that no one realise give me some time ya takes time.the one that i just did cant change site to a mobile site yet so still thinking of how to do it.

shareshareU
17-05-2012, 01:14 PM
awaiting it launch day :)