PDA

View Full Version : [email protected]

nehnehpok
01-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Yesterday evening made up my mind to recce e tanjong pagar nite scene instead of wasting my timing jostling wif e crowd over space@sentosa countdown. Anyway, to cut e story short, as they hv e best looking babes among e other TNs in dat area, i decided to give XinYuan TN a try... Although i know that there is already a few threads on T.Pagar TNs in dis forum but i decided to start up 1 specially for XY TN... Let me tell u my reasons for doing so...

When i walked into 34A Tanjong Pagar Rd, i was greeted by dis super gorgeous lady wif glasses. I was so smitten by her at 1st sight dat i stood there motionless for a few secs lost in e presence of beauty... She asked me if i want a TN n of coz i said yes n immediately requested for her to massage me... to my utmost disappointment she said dat she doesn't do... wanted to just walked away in disappointment but thought since i m already there might as well just hv a rub... saw a 3 gals sitting at e sofa playing cards... 2 of them quite good looking but i picked e 1 by the name of JiaJia...

JiaJia is a young n very fair looking gal with smooth flawless complexion. Though not as pretty as dat counter gal, Ah May, but is still very pretty... Her massage is not so bad but wat i m really there for is e hanky panky which i must confess is excellent! after about 30mins of massage, i could wait no more as i was feeling damn horny so i asked her if she could massage my didi... she nodded her head shyly. While she was tending to my little bro, i decided to try my luck to autoroam n to my surprise she did resist at all... took off her bra licked her nice small nipple as my hands started to attack her pussy area. slowly removed her panty n started to play with her clit. could feel dat her juice was starting to flow n i tease her about it... she said dat i very naughty. asked her y she so wet she said dat she has not had sexed for a long time... only once since she came to s'pore... When i heard dat i deciede to try my luck even further n asked if i could make love to her... she said she really feel like doing but unfortunately she can't do it wif me there... she said dat mayb someother time we can do it somewhere outside. So i continued to lick her nehneh n finger her till she could take it no more... saw her wriggling like a caterpillar n after a while...could feel her cb having spasms liao e muscles tightening... all those while she was moaning softly... me finally came after about 5 mins...

Paid her $70 in all for e massage n HJ ($38 for 90mins TN)... On my way out i saw a few more gals at the sitting area n noticed 3 other above average looking 1s so i decided to accept the tea offer n sit down for a wile to drink my tea n find out there names... Found out dat the prettier 1s r Lina, MeiMei n QingQing.... Have set my mind to return on mon to try out MeiMei.

FR on JiaJia:
Looks : 7/10
HJ: 7/10
FJ: She dun do it there but as i mentioned above she mentioned dat we can always do it elswhere another time... hee hee...
boobs: Bcup wif small nice nipples
Damage: $38 for 1.5hrs, $32 HJ
*Excellent GF feeling... will definitely return for more action rotating between JiaJia, MeiMei, Lina n QingQing...

kops918
01-01-2005, 07:30 PM
was there 2 weeks ago with a buddy,

what a luck...i was served by a prc lady, name: Xiao LXX....

figure: plump...
face: i dun wish to recall and remember .... :(
half way through i decided to opt for half an hour for $19 cos she can't even msg me properly!
special: NO...

saw a few above average looking ladies...may return to "hunt" them.

for brudders who like "pap pap" type...she will be the ideal "supermodel" for you. ;)

nehnehpok
01-01-2005, 07:49 PM
was there 2 weeks ago with a buddy,

what a luck...i was served by a prc lady, name: Xiao LXX....

figure: plump...
face: i dun wish to recall and remember .... :(
half way through i decided to opt for half an hour for $19 cos she can't even msg me properly!
special: NO...

saw a few above average looking ladies...may return to "hunt" them.

for brudders who like "pap pap" type...she will be the ideal "supermodel" for you. ;)

Yup, tink i know who u r referring to coz there was 1 there who was really very fat n face cmi... but the rest quite good looking lor... u really very unlucky to kana dat fat ugly gal lor coz i heard frm JiaJia dat they hv abt 8 ladies... if was me i wouldn't even let her touch me man would hv ran away!

kops918
01-01-2005, 08:24 PM
Yup, tink i know who u r referring to coz there was 1 there who was really very fat n face cmi... but the rest quite good looking lor... u really very unlucky to kana dat fat ugly gal lor coz i heard frm JiaJia dat they hv abt 8 ladies... if was me i wouldn't even let her touch me man would hv ran away!

i should hv "broke" the window n jump to my death....when she came in.... :D

jackbl
02-01-2005, 04:06 PM
i should hv "broke" the window n jump to my death....when she came in.... :D

Actually you can choose the gal before you go into the room. If you let them choose for you, then you may have to regret if the gal does not suit your taste.

HSB2000
09-01-2005, 08:24 PM
Had just try Jia Jia, must agreed that her service is good, hold my hand to the room and hug me from behind. Hand and body are smooth and very girlfriend feeling. nehneh not very big but enough for me to grab (lucky my hand not big...ha ha)...and too bad her auntie visit her today, so didn't have chance to finger her :(

I have see most of the girl there like Lina, MeiMei, QingQing, xiao lan.....heard that they have total of 7 girls. but personally feel that jia jia look best amount all, but i only rate her 6/10.

Another thing, is the massage rate 38/hr or 38/1.5hr??? was charged 38/hr today!!!

striker42
10-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Their promotion has ended so now 1 hr 38 snd 57 for 1.5 hr. Got a student called Helen who massaged for me rather SOP and a bit money face limited auto roam, does nto allow me to auto roam her pussy so sian. Tek number there is 6221 3341

Had just try Jia Jia, must agreed that her service is good, hold my hand to the room and hug me from behind. Hand and body are smooth and very girlfriend feeling. nehneh not very big but enough for me to grab (lucky my hand not big...ha ha)...and too bad her auntie visit her today, so didn't have chance to finger her :(

I have see most of the girl there like Lina, MeiMei, QingQing, xiao lan.....heard that they have total of 7 girls. but personally feel that jia jia look best amount all, but i only rate her 6/10.

Another thing, is the massage rate 38/hr or 38/1.5hr??? was charged 38/hr today!!!

ultrawires
10-01-2005, 10:24 PM
Interesting, I had a Helen but at Alpha.
Could be the same. Another bro had Helen when he visited Alpha too.

I am sure she's a student but she did not admit neither did she deny when I asked her. Her English is actually quite good with very good diction (I'm english speaking only).

When in Alpha, she allowed roaming for northern hemisphere only.
Southern hemisphere, her stout thighs were close together, so close even dental floss cannot go through.

Their promotion has ended so now 1 hr 38 snd 57 for 1.5 hr. Got a student called Helen who massaged for me rather SOP and a bit money face limited auto roam, does nto allow me to auto roam her pussy so sian. Tek number there is 6221 3341

babylon
17-01-2005, 05:22 PM
*Excellent GF feeling... will definitely return for more action rotating between JiaJia, MeiMei, Lina n QingQing...

Bro .. i always have a problem going back to the same joint n looking for other girls ...do u all face this same dilemna?

mandoff
18-01-2005, 12:58 AM
please elaborate
I believe bro babyon means that when you visited a joint for the 1st time and if you have got to know one of the gals, the 2nd time when you go back, you will be paisay to choose another gal if the same gal of the last visit is there.

Pls correct me if I am wrong, Bro Babylon... :)

rafa_benitez
18-01-2005, 09:26 AM
Bro .. i always have a problem going back to the same joint n looking for other girls ...do u all face this same dilemna?

Yup, personally, there was indeed a tinge of awkardness on my first return visit to a particular joint (and to try another gal) but hey, it was just a tinge - no one owes no one nothin' after all!

just play it cool and wink and smile at the gals u "know" when u see them ;)

next time when u RTF, hv a sweet tongue ready keke

my two cents' worth :p

postmaster
18-01-2005, 06:22 PM
hey who is going next and when? wana go together? me new to such things...wanna try it....

topfuel
18-01-2005, 09:15 PM
could resist today, made a trip to find where this joint was! finally found it. For those who know where this is i suggest keepin the location low but its really worth it why? bcos...

first went up the place, has a cozy feeling, was greeted by a sweet lady, to the left was a sofa and had this prc lyin down chattin on the fone away, she looked good!! i thought was gonna have her but the counter lady shouted "jia jia". Rememberin that she was mentioned i waited in excitment in the room. Soon she came in, wah i was kinda rejoyced! she had this smiling face and throughout the whole 1hr she was smiling! Really makes u feel like sunshine aft a day's work...tcss abit...overheard some other brudder in other room talkin to the other girl abt where shes frm and mentioned somethin like fujian and he was like teachin her singapore style hokkien..anyway...yea she mosha-ed me and hygiene is good! took a bath after the mosha, lie back down, went for oil massage...her massage is gd, she'll really press hard! not the ant bite kind. Soon golden question was popped...she doesnt do FJ, BJ, only HJ. So opted for that...she didnt even quote me a price. I have to really say that shes so gentle and well mannered, shy in a way....she'll smile at u really so gently and stroke u...then i auto roam bottom abit...she didnt resist juz smile...then i asked her to take off her top, she obliged and STILL smiling...her PR skills is really amazing. Soon couldnt loon, load came off...she cleaned for me and asked me to take a shower...when i came back she still helped me to wipe my body dry. This is what i call service! never been treated so well at other TN before. I then asked her hw much was everythin she told me 38 for the mosha and 30 for HJ. I was really pleased when she said only 30 for HJ cos its my first time there and im sure she knew it bcos i almost tripped over a ledge! wa lau bros pls look out for this ledge, its camoflaged..the whole place quite dark but if u turn right after passin the counter theres this ledge, so dont bwang! Back to the paying..she didnt try to cut carrothead, i gladly gave her 50bux and told her i wont be back. Why i wont be back? Cos shes really really a nice lady...so nice that i wont wanna go back and "damage" her. So please, other bros pls treat her with care and do not exploit her if u do try her in future...once u try her u'll agree with me why i actually tipped her more.
Looks: 7/10 (always smiling, very sunshine)
body: ba chai! beautiful kind of flesh, but not fat!! just nice if u knw wat i mean
HJ: excellent...she smile at ur so willingly...still can auto roam (but pls treat her nicely)
BJ: no
FJ: no
RTF: i really want to but i dont want to "sin" anymore in a way thats like taking pleasure at the expense of her, too nice a lady already seriously.
Damage: 38+50 (i tipped her more cos she DESERVED it)

yellowdancer
19-01-2005, 11:22 AM
think now newpaper say got offer or something

35 for 1.5 hrs i think

mahj
20-01-2005, 08:57 AM
I believe bro babyon means that when you visited a joint for the 1st time and if you have got to know one of the gals, the 2nd time when you go back, you will be paisay to choose another gal if the same gal of the last visit is there.

Pls correct me if I am wrong, Bro Babylon... :)

Agreed. I visited this joint Fx Yxxx in TP (mentioned in other threads in this forum) and got this girl called Ah Hxx. Everytime I walked past the place (sometime just for lunch, not TN), she would come out of the shop and called me. How to choose another girl in the joint?

ra17mong
20-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Last week when I was there, was served by Helen.

She told me they have a promotion, clock 4 session (1 hr each) and you get your next 2 session free. Can leave your card with them, just remember you customer number. so assuming that I use all 6 session, it will be something like $25 per session?

So how does it compare to the other promotions?

babylon
20-01-2005, 03:03 PM
Agreed. I visited this joint Fx Yxxx in TP (mentioned in other threads in this forum) and got this girl called Ah Hxx. Everytime I walked past the place (sometime just for lunch, not TN), she would come out of the shop and called me. How to choose another girl in the joint?

Ya, thats wat I mean. A lot of times I want to go back n try other ladies, but paiseh to go in when the one I know is around. Cos there'd be expectation and she'll greet u when u walk in...so quite paiseh to go to another lady..

ra17mong
20-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Just went back to XY during lunch.

This time was served by a girl called An Qi. She's one of the prettier one there at that time. She's a bit on the skinny side with small boobs but face look v sweet. Started with the usual tcss while she massage. I can hear that next door damn happening, moaning sound coming all over making me more horny. When she asked me to flip over, I wasted no time, started roaming even before she popped the question. She was initially trying to limit me to northern hemisphere but I managed to unbutton her jeans and snake my hands in, and boy, was she wet, most tempted to do her then and there. But then my load gone off and all thoughts switched back to "decent mode". Had my shower and gave her $50. She didn't actually say how much, in fact throughout the whole "transaction", there was no mention of money, I just pay her what I think she deserve (hope I didn't spoilt market).
Face: 7/10
figure: 5/10 (slim tend towards skinny, small boobs)
Massage: 6/10 (ok, not too bad.. better than most HC girls but not as good as those authentic massage).
HJ: 7/10 (not too rush, she did it slowly and I really did shoot a full load, helped by fingering her wet "(fill in the blanks)")
Damage: $38 + $50 (for HJ)
Will definitely go back to try her again. This time will probably ask for her numbers to see whether she do "sideline". :D

topfuel
20-01-2005, 03:29 PM
Just went back to XY during lunch.

This time was served by a girl called An Qi. She's one of the prettier one there at that time. She's a bit on the skinny side with small boobs but face look v sweet. Started with the usual tcss while she massage. I can hear that next door damn happening, moaning sound coming all over making me more horny. When she asked me to flip over, I wasted no time, started roaming even before she popped the question. She was initially trying to limit me to northern hemisphere but I managed to unbutton her jeans and snake my hands in, and boy, was she wet, most tempted to do her then and there. But then my load gone off and all thoughts switched back to "decent mode". Had my shower and gave her $50. She didn't actually say how much, in fact throughout the whole "transaction", there was no mention of money, I just pay her what I think she deserve (hope I didn't spoilt market).
Face: 7/10
figure: 5/10 (slim tend towards skinny, small boobs)
Massage: 6/10 (ok, not too bad.. better than most HC girls but not as good as those authentic massage).
HJ: 7/10 (not too rush, she did it slowly and I really did shoot a full load, helped by fingering her wet "(fill in the blanks)")
Damage: $38 + $50 (for HJ)
Will definitely go back to try her again. This time will probably ask for her numbers to see whether she do "sideline". :D

just as i mentioned in my FR, i feel that the girls there are well mannered, not $ face...i too tipped jia jia $50...they dont mention the $ and they just want to make u happy in a way...unlike other TN when they quote u, u still ponder for awhile and that spoils the mood...i prefer this way, more natural...do first and tip at ur own judgement. will go for jia jia again!

ab1111
21-01-2005, 12:22 PM
Please stop this thread.... sorry to disappoint. PM me if you want to know reasons....

Rick123
26-01-2005, 04:06 PM
yo...bro. what happen there? can msg me. i went there a few times recently. thanks.

wanderer23
26-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Please stop this thread.... sorry to disappoint. PM me if you want to know reasons....

why bro what happened? I PMed you liao but your inbox full leh

Rick123
26-01-2005, 04:37 PM
bro, my inbox is empty. can let me know what happen to there. if not, email me at [email protected]

stevee
26-01-2005, 06:24 PM

Oh dear ... plse let me know the reasons .....

email at [email protected]

steve
26-01-2005, 07:19 PM

Y should we stop the thread abt XY ?

Cos me too work in Tanjong Pagar, and wanted to go for a try there till I see your message.

Any reason ?

Thanks
Steve

P.s. Your PM box is full. You can PM me if not convinent to post

quiet
26-01-2005, 07:52 PM
<< With so much explicit description, AV/Police are focusing on the TP area. We don't want to lose the place like we had for Joo Chiat ! >>

that the reason i got from ab1111.

screwdriver
27-01-2005, 07:54 AM
Me too. PM him for 3 days liao but no answer. Was thought of telling my FR on last Thursday. But show respect of him stop writing. He owns us an answer.

akaza24
27-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Me too. PM him for 3 days liao but no answer. Was thought of telling my FR on last Thursday. But show respect of him stop writing. He owns us an answer.

He got PM me. The answer he give is veri simple, because of AV.

wanderer23
27-01-2005, 05:32 PM
He got PM me. The answer he give is veri simple, because of AV.

LOL then we should stop all threads in the forum about KTV/FLs/TNs. Might as well turn this into a TCSS forum :rolleyes:

SexAndTheCity
27-01-2005, 06:34 PM
Maybe don't worry too much abt AV for them. If they open TN, they should have backup plan lah.

So last wk, I went down after hearing so many good FRs. But I was a bit disappointed. The counter girl was good. Damn student look and so I tried to ask if she do massage. Same as the other bro, she said no. Good try, in case good luck she agreed, then like striking Toto....LOL. I checked out the girls, not that young leh and none of them was better lookin then the recep. MAybe all the young ones booked liao. Anyway, called J** J** and tried out the service. She looks ok, not that slim and good looking that some said. A bit like 30 plus looks and figure. She very accomodating and I started to autoroam even before mosha (naughty naughty....haha). Very nice, soft boobs, allows frenching, but she resisted BJ and FJ even after trying to tempt her. Sad. So do HJ with autoroam. She was kind enough to catbath my didi (not BJ)....good service.

For the charges, JJ told me that it is 38 for 1.5. If include mosha, then 1 hr. The other services, quite standard, she never said, but I give her extra $20 tip for the play. If there are any bros going, don't choose the room just beside the recep. Very noisy and like no privacy. The people talk so loud like they are inside the room, no good. LL for me. Should have changed.

Maybe I go to BHC often, so my standard a bit high. I think I will stick to HC for the moment. If bros want services, then this is a good place.

s888
27-01-2005, 07:15 PM
probably he is a frequent visitor to TP, wary too much attention may draw in AV and spoilt his hunting.... i would say he is a very selfish, thinking of keeping the good things all to himself. :mad: :mad:

Ice2005
27-01-2005, 08:14 PM
probably he is a frequent visitor to TP, wary too much attention may draw in AV and spoilt his hunting.... i would say he is a very selfish, thinking of keeping the good things all to himself. :mad: :mad:

Hey Bros...
I think posting of how good a massage in the thread is fine but not about the juicy incident which might attract the AV. General we could descripe how beautiful is the "Shi Fu" (Girls) but nothing about the FJ or BJ or CIM etc. IT will general helps our bros here where to get beautiful "Shi Fu" for relaxing massage and yet avoid the AV attention.
TP is a commecial and residential area, the AV will not allow the place to become another Joo Chiat or GL. Hence tone down is the best ideal.

Happy cheonging..........

ab1111
27-01-2005, 09:15 PM
probably he is a frequent visitor to TP, wary too much attention may draw in AV and spoilt his hunting.... i would say he is a very selfish, thinking of keeping the good things all to himself.

Selfish S888! Want to invite AV to destroy the livelihood of our friends workding there and all the brudders who enjoy going to the T Pgr for massage. :mad:

babylon
28-01-2005, 10:44 AM
I think there's pros n cons of writing/not writing. The gals r aware of the risks I suppose. By not highlighting the gals here mean their livelihood affected. By not saying anything more, the bros r scared of impending AV also dun dare to go, so the gals no biz...

Anyway .. I went yesterday around 6.30pm .. only got Helen n Jia Jia as the other ladies went for dinner. Looks like a nice place. The recep is quite cute n decent looking. I left without anything as Helen n Jia Jia not my type, they should be about 32 years old and a bit flabby. There are about 3 other gals there too .. asked the recep for their names, but they don't do massage ..dunno WTF they're there for ..

Bros .. u can go up n all the available gals will sit on the sofa. So u can slowly pick. If not suitable, just go down the stairs again. The gals put on their shoes on their steps, so dun trip if u happen to see the ugly one mentioned.

Just my two cents worth

spurt
28-01-2005, 04:12 PM
What's the address of XinYuan?

babylon
28-01-2005, 04:20 PM
its on page 1 of this thread
anyway..its 34a tanjong pagar road

sopil
28-01-2005, 04:29 PM
used to be a frequent visitor to tp plaza, tried all tn shop they have there. drop by there jus now n saw a new 1 at 1 corner, a gal eating outside, from far look chio (i m at the opposite side :D ). will go recce soon

simplyhorny
01-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Tried jiajia last sunday. Was pleasantly surprised with her level of service and playfulness. She only does HJ. She's indeed a gem in TN scene which is often plaque by bad service and attitude of masseur. There was another girl by the name of Anqi who are more petite and pretty in my humble opinion. May try her next time round.

screwdriver
02-02-2005, 07:55 AM
Went there for a TN yesterday afternoon. This was my 2nd visit after JiaJia. Booked for AnQi this time. I found her more petite and pretty which suits my taste, as compare with JiaJia who is more bar chai. Tried her mo sa and TN. I like the feeling of mo sa. TN was not to standard. During the massage, I auto roam her whole body, did not resist. End up in HJ. Also did not do FJ. May return to see if she do outside job after getting to know her better. Did not ask for her no.

Look - 6.5
Body - 6 (skinny)
Massage - 5.5 (prefer Jiajia)
HJ - 6 (still inexperience, think only use 3 fingers)

Pay her $70 ($38 + $30). Can see her face that she expected more, probably some bros paid $50 before.

IMHO, look for Jia Jia for more friendly and good massage.

babylon
02-02-2005, 02:39 PM
Look - 6.5
Body - 6 (skinny)
Massage - 5.5 (prefer Jiajia)
HJ - 6 (still inexperience, think only use 3 fingers)

Pay her $70 ($38 + $30). Can see her face that she expected more, probably some bros paid $50 before.

IMHO, look for Jia Jia for more friendly and good massage.

Bro, the mosha is free? Cos if not, that means u're paying $22 for the HJ thats y get funny stare ^^

screwdriver
02-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Bro, the mosha is free? Cos if not, that means u're paying $22 for the HJ thats y get funny stare ^^

Of course not lah. Having a promotion now. $38 for one hour with free mosha. So give $70 loh. Same as given to jiajia. Hmm... jiajia still win in terms of service, smiling face all the while and hold your hand like gf.

Ya I think they oso have promo for $35 or $38 for 1.5 hours massage onli. Check it out. Ah.. AnQi also recommand her friend Mei Mei. Try it out then give us your FR.

babylon
02-02-2005, 04:56 PM
I was just going to type my FR on Mei Mei =)

Age: celebrating her 26th birthday when i went on 28 Jan
Looks: 6.5
Attitude: 7
Body: 7.5 (34b or c?)
Massage: 7

When I went in , there were a few ladies sitting there. Chose this one wearing denim skirt and a v neck black blouse. Even with the black blouse, can see a rather heavy top. So chose her.

Asked to strip down to birthday suit and lie face down. Started with massage and TCSS. Quite good. She has a boyfriend in China, who kept calling. Think they're were quarrelling, but she still have a good attitude in her work. Eventually she off the phone. Started complaining abt him a bit.

After half an hour, asked me to turn over. At that moment, my didi was still limp after lying on it for half an hour. When see her bending forward n massaging my upper body, put my hand underneath her. Wasnt wearing anything inside. She smiled at me seductively and used her fingertips to stroke my balls. Of cos see the big didi now and she took off her top off her shoulders, out came 2 delicious boobies. Sat up and touched her in all directions. She enjoyed a finger f***, pretty soon, she became all wet. Pushed her down to the bed and gave her a cat bath on the face, neck, ears and boobs, while feeling her down there. She then said, cannot stand it liao, n started HJing me while i'm on top of her. Came in a while.

She whispered that we can arrange for pte session outside once she gets to know me better .. duh! that means must come again lar. She then said next time come n look for An Qi , they're good frens. She showed me the pix on her HP, i saw before at the sofa in fact, but very scrawny n thin type, though prettier face.

From bro screwdriver, An Qi also asked him to look for Mei Mei. Seems like they're good in cross-selling! I gave Mei Mei $80 in total

simplyhorny
02-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Of course not lah. Having a promotion now. $38 for one hour with free mosha. So give $70 loh. Same as given to jiajia. Hmm... jiajia still win in terms of service, smiling face all the while and hold your hand like gf.

Ya I think they oso have promo for $35 or $38 for 1.5 hours massage onli. Check it out. Ah.. AnQi also recommand her friend Mei Mei. Try it out then give us your FR.

When I try out Jia Jia last sunday, the reception only tell me about the $38 for 1.5 hours massage offer. Anyway, not very keen with mosha cos I have to walk past the reception to get to the toilet. Somemore the toilet is a bit dirty and oily due to bros washing off their mosha...

Btw, there are 2 spacious rooms near to the staircase and the aircon is stronger over there. Rooms that are nearer to the toilet will be much warmer unless you are the type that are scared of cold. Lightings are pink and ratherly dim cos the recept claims that once the toilet door is open, it will be very bright :confused:

simplyhorny
02-02-2005, 05:08 PM
From bro screwdriver, An Qi also asked him to look for Mei Mei. Seems like they're good in cross-selling! I gave Mei Mei $80 in total

Like that seow liao... I only pay $30 for HJ... Don't think I will get good service from the ladies now... :(

screwdriver
03-02-2005, 07:33 AM
[QUOTE=simplyhorny]When I try out Jia Jia last sunday, the reception only tell me about the $38 for 1.5 hours massage offer. Anyway, not very keen with mosha cos I have to walk past the reception to get to the toilet. Somemore the toilet is a bit dirty and oily due to bros washing off their mosha...
QUOTE]

Didn't know that they have rooms across the reception. So if you opt for mosha, can choose the room near the toilet, so no need to past the reception.

screwdriver
03-02-2005, 07:38 AM
Like that seow liao... I only pay $30 for HJ... Don't think I will get good service from the ladies now... :(

Eh... if you choose JiaJia, think her attitude and service will still be as good if you dun want to spoild the market. If I'm loaded, will prefer to go HC for BJ + BM for an extra $50.

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 09:09 AM
Didn't know that they have rooms across the reception. So if you opt for mosha, can choose the room near the toilet, so no need to past the reception.

Hi Bro,

Actually I was allocated to the room nearest to the toilet. I've rejected it cos it is rather warm even with the fan blowing. Personally I don't mind walking past the reception. Give me more excuse to inspect the "goods".... heeheehee...

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 09:12 AM
Eh... if you choose JiaJia, think her attitude and service will still be as good if you dun want to spoild the market. If I'm loaded, will prefer to go HC for BJ + BM for an extra $50.

I think Jia Jia wouldn't mind too... maybe she will allow less autoroaming in the future. If I'm loaded, I will prefer to go for FL and sample gals from different nationality. I felt that TN has its own unique kinda of fun. No matter how often I visited other HC, GL or FL.... somehow, I will miss the fun of bonking in a TN room and watching how the gals desperately resisting to moan out loud. ;)

screwdriver
03-02-2005, 10:57 AM
I think Jia Jia wouldn't mind too... maybe she will allow less autoroaming in the future. If I'm loaded, I will prefer to go for FL and sample gals from different nationality. I felt that TN has its own unique kinda of fun. No matter how often I visited other HC, GL or FL.... somehow, I will miss the fun of bonking in a TN room and watching how the gals desperately resisting to moan out loud. ;)

Of course it's more thrilling to bonk in TN. But somehow AV very active nowadays, most dare not offer FJ. Hmm... come to think of it, when I was having massage from AnQi, heard soft moanings from the next door. Wonder which samster was it. Quite tempted to bonk AnQi oso but she doesn't do.

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Of course it's more thrilling to bonk in TN. But somehow AV very active nowadays, most dare not offer FJ. Hmm... come to think of it, when I was having massage from AnQi, heard soft moanings from the next door. Wonder which samster was it. Quite tempted to bonk AnQi oso but she doesn't do.

I don't think that the soft moanings is a result of FJ cos the gals there are rather reluctant to accept FJ offer. Maybe, our fellow samster was giving her a good finger fXXk. The spacious room that I have is quite conducive for FJ cos it is separated by a cement wall (I think). However, the curtain can be easily unveiled so not much privacy...

screwdriver
03-02-2005, 02:56 PM
I don't think that the soft moanings is a result of FJ cos the gals there are rather reluctant to accept FJ offer. Maybe, our fellow samster was giving her a good finger fXXk. The spacious room that I have is quite conducive for FJ cos it is separated by a cement wall (I think). However, the curtain can be easily unveiled so not much privacy...

Wow ! I'm impressed with the bro's yi zhi shen gong (one finger skill). Even fingering can make her so high that give the seducing moans. That must be veri juicy!

simplyhorny
03-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Wow ! I'm impressed with the bro's yi zhi shen gong (one finger skill). Even fingering can make her so high that give the seducing moans. That must be veri juicy!

Well said Well said... Must have simulated both the G-Spot and the clitoris concurrently to achieve the effect. Mind you... the TN ladies are trained not too moan too loud. Our brother here must have reach 10 level of yi zhi shen gong to achieve that kinda of electrifying effect especially when it is not easy to locate the G-spot :eek:

babylon
08-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Just tried An Qi, Mei Mei's good fren.

Quite pretty, slim, long hair. But massage and mosha not good. Didnt allow me to roam much. Somemore wear jeans, sian half liao. Still prefer Mei Mei, for more fun. Oh..she (MeiMei) asked me to put 2 fingers in as i think my fingers quite small

simplyhorny
08-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Just tried An Qi, Mei Mei's good fren.

Quite pretty, slim, long hair. But massage and mosha not good. Didnt allow me to roam much. Somemore wear jeans, sian half liao. Still prefer Mei Mei, for more fun. Oh..she (MeiMei) asked me to put 2 fingers in as i think my fingers quite small

Seems that this Mei Mei is worth a try... Got to perfect my Yi Zhi Shen Gong... MUUAAHHHHH!!!

Boss30
15-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Jiajia=Kelly, confirmed with her.

Tried her last Saturday. Took 1.5 hours, inclusive of HJ, BJ and FJ... hehehe... :p

screwdriver
15-02-2005, 12:40 PM

Tried her last Saturday. Took 1.5 hours, inclusive of HJ, BJ and FJ... hehehe... :p

Wow! You can man! Full service with Jiajia. Maybe you've perfected your Yi Zhi Shen Gong, made her gian till cannot tahan liao. Care to elaborate your juicy story ?

babylon
17-02-2005, 03:51 PM

As in Kelly from that one in Amoy?

simplyhorny
17-02-2005, 07:30 PM
As in Kelly from that one in Amoy?

Brother... I don't know whether are we referring to the same people here. Don't think Jia Jia works at both Xin yuan TN and the TN joint in Amoy Street. Xin Yuan TN is located in Tanjong Pagar while the other one called Xi Yuan TN is located near Amoy Street.

babylon
18-02-2005, 11:22 AM
Brother... I don't know whether are we referring to the same people here. Don't think Jia Jia works at both Xin yuan TN and the TN joint in Amoy Street. Xin Yuan TN is located in Tanjong Pagar while the other one called Xi Yuan TN is located near Amoy Street.

thks bro..sorry got a bit confused. Cos see the earlier post whereby jiajia=kelly, but don't remember any girls by the name of 'kelly' being mentioned in Xin yuan. Also, I've seen jia jia and don't think she looks like the 'kelly' from Amoy. In any case, that 'kelly' from Amoy is a lot more $$ minded than this jia jia mentioned here.

Thks for the clarification!

p/s: btw, think we both cheong around TP area? Cheers!

ra17mong
22-02-2005, 04:32 PM
Just went over to XY during lunch today. Was told that both An Qi and Mei Mei has both quit. According to the gal that served me, Nancy, who is staying with them. An Qi is work in a KTV now, but she dunno which one. She not sure where Mei Mei is working now.

Majority of the gals there now are new. Standard not so good anymore.

kilrein
22-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Just went over to XY during lunch today. Was told that both An Qi and Mei Mei has both quit. According to the gal that served me, Nancy, who is staying with them. An Qi is work in a KTV now, but she dunno which one. She not sure where Mei Mei is working now.

Aww... so sad... I was planning to go down this evening...
:(

simplyhorny
22-02-2005, 07:24 PM

Damm... Anqi is one of the most chio lady there although she is rather flat. Was planning to upzz her after my session with Jia jia... Anyway, I'm sure that the $38 for 1 1/2 hours promotion should be over by now... If Jia Jia also leave this joint, then there will no longer be any incentive to visit this joint anymore...

simplyhorny
22-02-2005, 07:28 PM
In any case, that 'kelly' from Amoy is a lot more $$ minded than this jia jia mentioned here.

p/s: btw, think we both cheong around TP area? Cheers!

Never try out this Kelly before. I visited the 2 TN joints near Amoy street area for 3 times. Was serviced by Kris and another average looking auntie. I'm definitely impressed by the high standards of massage. It is definitely worth $40 for 1 hour of solid massage. Kris offer to do HJ with mosha with me while the other auntie doesn't. Well... there's plenty of joints out there for us to cheong so not really a big loss to me...

I salsa so hang out in TP area quite often. Hope to cheong with you soon... I'm more into FL now but will at least try out Ye Zhi of Touch Massage after saving up sufficient $$$. Cheers!

wanderer23
22-02-2005, 10:43 PM
Damm... Anqi is one of the most chio lady there although she is rather flat. Was planning to upzz her after my session with Jia jia... Anyway, I'm sure that the $38 for 1 1/2 hours promotion should be over by now... If Jia Jia also leave this joint, then there will no longer be any incentive to visit this joint anymore...

Anqi can up meh? any one tried her before any FR?

mandoff
23-02-2005, 08:32 AM
Bros who been there have any idea if this gal named Qing Qing is still working there ??
:confused:

ra17mong
24-02-2005, 01:17 PM

The girl that served me that day suggested that I can call An Qi directly if I have her number. Too bad I don't and the girl say she don't have her number as well (maybe don't want to give).

If An Qi is taking private calls, so maybe she does do private sessions. Since she still doing KTV, hard to stay pure for long in this line with all the vitamin M dangling in the face. I guess it's just a matter of price.

Any bro out there has her number willing to try and give a FR?

babylon
24-02-2005, 02:34 PM
Bros who been there have any idea if this gal named Qing Qing is still working there ??

dunno..but u can call them at 62213341 to check

ab1111
24-02-2005, 09:58 PM
Hear What CyBron Said ! Any question pls PM me ! :mad:

cybron
Samster Join Date: Apr 2003

Re: TN@Tangjong pagar plaza

I REPEAT AGAIN!!!!

sorry guys.. please stop posting in this thread... if you want to know the reason please PM me.. I will tell you.. Dun post any FR on Tanjong pagar @ TN anymore!!!!!

Till then i hope no more posting now here from today..

thank you for ya attention...
31 Kelantan Lane #01-16 S200031 T:62939648
HIV Test @ $20
Wed:6.30pm-8pm Sat:1pm-4pm

babylon
02-03-2005, 09:03 AM
Hear What CyBron Said ! Any question pls PM me ! :mad:

cybron
Samster Join Date: Apr 2003

Re: TN@Tangjong pagar plaza

I REPEAT AGAIN!!!!

sorry guys.. please stop posting in this thread... if you want to know the reason please PM me.. I will tell you.. Dun post any FR on Tanjong pagar @ TN anymore!!!!!

Till then i hope no more posting now here from today..

thank you for ya attention...

Yo..Bro Cybron's thread was on Tanjong Pagar TN .. does it apply to Xin Yuan (which is not in Tanjong Pagar Plaza?)

Actually .. I'm not very good with the points thingy..cos Bro Cybron said he'll 'up' my points when I pm him for reasons, and agree not to post any more FRs, though I have a lot. But I still 10 points leh..or the 10 points he up one?

Anyway..I digress. I visited Xin Yuan yesterday. To give you respect, I won't post FR. However, I must say that the place now looks like a ghost town. all the girls sit down and kill flies. I'm not sure to what extent the 'non-advertisement' has killed their livelihood. The lady who massaged me said last time the customers had to queue up .. now the ladies sometimes barely 2 customers a day each.

Just wonder .. if I am the proprietor of a nearby TN, I can post here and say 'No More FRs pls' on other TNs around the region .. biz will sure drop =(

s888
19-03-2005, 07:43 AM
ya, i PM cybron, he didn't reply me, guess he regret now, thinking business in TP so bad. Maybe we should post more FR for the benefits of more business in TP, also to help out our cybron bro.

lets start our "HELP TP CAMPAIGN" by posting more FR

Yo..Bro Cybron's thread was on Tanjong Pagar TN .. does it apply to Xin Yuan (which is not in Tanjong Pagar Plaza?)

Actually .. I'm not very good with the points thingy..cos Bro Cybron said he'll 'up' my points when I pm him for reasons, and agree not to post any more FRs, though I have a lot. But I still 10 points leh..or the 10 points he up one?

Anyway..I digress. I visited Xin Yuan yesterday. To give you respect, I won't post FR. However, I must say that the place now looks like a ghost town. all the girls sit down and kill flies. I'm not sure to what extent the 'non-advertisement' has killed their livelihood. The lady who massaged me said last time the customers had to queue up .. now the ladies sometimes barely 2 customers a day each.

Just wonder .. if I am the proprietor of a nearby TN, I can post here and say 'No More FRs pls' on other TNs around the region .. biz will sure drop =(

5stars
19-03-2005, 10:42 PM
We can't help this TN centre if the quality of the gals are really lousy. Since Anqi and Meimei left, I doubt there are any young PRCs there. Even there are, all I can say is that they are not pretty at all.

Just my views.

lets start our "HELP TP CAMPAIGN" by posting more FR

akaza24
20-03-2005, 02:30 AM
We can't help this TN centre if the quality of the gals are really lousy. Since Anqi and Meimei left, I doubt there are any young PRCs there. Even there are, all I can say is that they are not pretty at all.

Just my views.

How abt jiajia? Is she still there? I tried her once before n find her service + attitude quite gd.

5stars
21-03-2005, 04:33 PM
Not sure.
Haven't been there for more than a month liao.
Have been searching for other hunting grounds :D

How abt jiajia? Is she still there? I tried her once before n find her service + attitude quite gd.

simplyhorny
21-03-2005, 10:14 PM

Sorry... what I meant was to try out Anqi massage. From the way she looks and behaves... she seems to be a bit on the "tau" side... Don't think she offers any special service other than HJ.... Then again... who knows if she does...

mowen
22-03-2005, 09:54 PM

yes qing qing is still there had her today.

looks = 8/10
BBBJ = 7/10 (with slurping sounds)
FJ= 8/10 (doggie)
RTF = sure

wanderer23
22-03-2005, 10:48 PM
Sorry... what I meant was to try out Anqi massage. From the way she looks and behaves... she seems to be a bit on the "tau" side... Don't think she offers any special service other than HJ.... Then again... who knows if she does...

no problem bro... actually i am just asking for my own very personal reasons ;). So you had HJ by her?

babylon
26-03-2005, 11:41 AM
I tried this 'Xiao Yu' about a couple of weeks back.

- A farmer's wife for 4 years liao..but hands not very rough ..
32A - 28 - 34
Looks: 6.5
HJ: 9
Attitude: 9
Massage: 5
Total Damage: $70 (though i guess she looks quite disappointed with $70 only)
RTF: Maybe, only for her good attitude and HJ

babylon
28-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Just tried Jia Jia too .. pm me if u want some info on her.

p/s: just showing respect to some bros not to post anytg on TP

cheers n happy chionging

Boss30
27-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Tried this place several times last few weeks. They have 2/3 new ladies. Relatively old but massage/HJ is superb. I did not ask for the names though (I tried 3 of them already).

jackbl
19-09-2005, 03:33 AM
Tried this shop yesterd. The room is quite big. There is a toilet/bathroom for you to wash up. The price is $38/1.5 hrs with mosha. The massage is ok. Give it a try.

druid
19-09-2005, 04:28 AM
what are the standard of the girls there? am thinking of popping by actually since its just within walking distance to where i work now...

jackbl
25-09-2005, 04:46 PM
There are 2-3 young girls. The rest(3) is 30+. Message skill not bad.

what are the standard of the girls there? am thinking of popping by actually since its just within walking distance to where i work now...