PDA

View Full Version : Sexual fantasies involving Necromancy and Dead People.

raver
12-05-2012, 02:47 AM
Hi...I know as the usual all of you have Fetishes such as Feet fetish, Breast fetish, Paraphilla and such....

But just to post some of my Personal fetishes....
that is never seen in Singapore....

Anyone here has the similar fetish as me ?

http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?imgurl=http://blatherwatch.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341bf6cb53ef01348620361d970c-320wi&imgrefurl=http://blatherwatch.blogs.com/talk_radio/2010/08/made-for-talk-radio-dept-necrophilia-in-tenino.html&h=320&w=320&sz=79&tbnid=V_8vAegwkE8BgM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&zoom=1&docid=-oMfd7eUM11gPM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=cF6tT46SMIbnrAe0iMz3Aw&ved=0CGgQ9QEwAQ&dur=88

asdfghjkl
12-05-2012, 02:56 AM
how do you know "that is never seen in Singapore"?

raver
12-05-2012, 02:57 AM
There are like no cases of singaporeans having sex with Dead wives do they ? Its considered somewhat "Deviant"

asdfghjkl
12-05-2012, 03:33 AM
Just FYI. :eek:

---

Sexual penetration of a corpse

(1) Any man who penetrates, with his penis, the vagina, anus or mouth of a
human corpse, shall be guilty of an offence.

(2) A man who is guilty of an offence under subsection (1) shall be punished with
imprisonment for a term which may extend to 5 years, or with fine, or with both.

(3) Any person (A) who causes any man (B) to penetrate with B’s penis, the vagina,
anus or mouth of a human corpse, shall be guilty of an offence if B did not consent to the
penetration.

(4) A person who is guilty of an offence under subsection (3) shall be punished with
imprisonment for a term which may extend to 20 years, and shall also be liable to fine or
to caning.

GorDJilla
12-05-2012, 05:17 AM
Just FYI. :eek:

---

Sexual penetration of a corpse

(1) Any man who penetrates, with his penis, the vagina, anus or mouth of a
human corpse, shall be guilty of an offence.

(2) A man who is guilty of an offence under subsection (1) shall be punished with
imprisonment for a term which may extend to 5 years, or with fine, or with both.

(3) Any person (A) who causes any man (B) to penetrate with B’s penis, the vagina,
anus or mouth of a human corpse, shall be guilty of an offence if B did not consent to the
penetration.

(4) A person who is guilty of an offence under subsection (3) shall be punished with
imprisonment for a term which may extend to 20 years, and shall also be liable to fine or
to caning.

Wah Sis, u sure did lots of research on that man. Thumbs up to u :)

asdfghjkl
12-05-2012, 05:32 AM
hehe.. strange fetish he has.. dun think i saw this before on the forum, so i did some finding for the benefit of all members.. :p

psychicwood
12-05-2012, 07:33 AM
Ya.. this is indeed strange.... this fetish is termed as necrophilia....

But I shudder to think anyone whos right in the head would want to make out with a corpse....:eek:

PEACE!!

GorDJilla
12-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Having sex with a dead drunk person is the same as having sex with a dead body. Agree? Lol~

zyspt
12-05-2012, 02:48 PM
this is so damn gross and sick
can't we just respect and leave the dead to be in peace.
having sex is to have fun and feel for both parties, whats the point when one can't feel and respond at all.
in that case might as well make a hole on the wall and fuck it as you like

songest
12-05-2012, 07:03 PM
Ya.. this is indeed strange.... this fetish is termed as necrophilia....

hmm... necrophilia is one type of paraphilia. Below is to share more about paraphilia.

A paraphilia is a condition in which a person's sexual arousal and gratification depend on fantasizing about and engaging in sexual behavior that is atypical and extreme. A paraphilia can revolve around a particular object (children, animals, underwear) or around a particular act (inflicting pain, exposing oneself). Most paraphilias are far more common in men than in women. The focus of a paraphilia is usually very specific and unchanging.

A paraphilia is distinguished by a preoccupation with the object or behavior to the point of being dependent on that object or behavior for sexual gratification.

Paraphilias include sexual behaviors that society may view as distasteful, unusual or abnormal. In descending order, the most common are pedophilia (sexual activity with a child usually 13 years old or younger), exhibitionism (exposure of genitals to strangers), voyeurism (observing private activities of unaware victims) and frotteurism (touching, rubbing against a nonconsenting person),

while fetishism (use of inanimate objects), sexual masochism (being humiliated or forced to suffer), sexual sadism (inflicting humiliation or suffering) and transvestic fetishism (cross-dressing) are far less common. Some of these behaviors are illegal and those who are under treatment for paraphilias have often encountered legal situations surrounding their behaviors.

For a list of paraphilias to see how bizzare some are, pls follow the link below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_paraphilias

Johnston
12-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Really really interestingly - in mainstream singapore there was a book with a rather good storey about fucking a corpse :rolleyes:

Damien Sin - Singapore ghost storie volume 2 had a story about a morgue worker fucking the corpse of a SPG ... and tar pauing the body go home ... :eek:

I recall copies of it being freely sold at book fairs.... damn!!!! :D

asdfghjkl
12-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Like Zhang Min having sex in GoG?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SsxIDN5nFM

n30n
13-05-2012, 03:08 AM
Why choose to do with corpse?
After a person die, the body will start to decompose, and there'll be bacteria i don't know what growing in those areas. Won't you catch something harmful from there?

psychicwood
13-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Ya.. you are quite right about the bacteria... I was also told dead bodies secrete a kind of foul smelling liquid that stains and smells really bad..... really difficult to remove even after multiple washes...

Worse if the person goes around fingering, licking, fucking or worse... fucking in the raw with the corpse......

Oh my god... i get goose bumps just thinking about it.... :eek:

PEACE!!

Why choose to do with corpse?
After a person die, the body will start to decompose, and there'll be bacteria i don't know what growing in those areas. Won't you catch something harmful from there?

alan0338
13-05-2012, 11:23 AM
TS wanna gan si lang :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

wally888
13-05-2012, 11:27 AM
scarly u fuck till your "yang qi" kena suck away by the corpse! :eek: :D

GowHowSeow
13-05-2012, 02:40 PM
According to a study, the following is a sample of 'necrophiliacs,':
68% were motivated by a desire for an unresisting and unrejecting partner;
21% by a want for reunion with a lost partner;
15% by sexual attraction to dead people;
15% by a desire for comfort or to overcome feelings of isolation; and
11% by a desire to remedy low self-esteem by expressing power over a corpse

What's your reason for fucking a corpse?

passi0n
14-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Egypt to bring in law allowing man to have sex with dead wife (http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/13969.html)

Egypt’s new Islamist-dominated parliament is preparing to introduce a controversial law that would allow husbands to have sex with their deceased wives up to six hours after death. Known as the "farewell Intercourse" law

asdfghjkl
14-05-2012, 01:22 AM
oh.. so ts is an Egyptian? that clear things upz.. :)

Greendevil
14-05-2012, 09:13 AM
TS, I really wonder what you do with the dead poultry that you brought hm from your groceries shopping. LoL

scoobyhoo
14-05-2012, 09:41 AM
i think you better keep such fetish in your fantasy. never do it physically.

Kenneleon
14-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Necromancy is a form of communication with the dead not unlike those "shen gun" or commonly known as spiritism.You may want to check out "the book of the dead" not sure if its widely available in popular or kinokuniya

Necrophillia is the "medical" condition of havin sexual arousal and desiring to bone corpse but under 377..u get bone by the law too.

Hygiene is a problem.u can try by buying a nice piece of steak or other meats(i wont recommned T bones) and cut a hole depending on how tight u want.u can proceed to fuck it and store it for further use by freezing (hassle to thaw everytime though) or leave it lying around.

Cleaner and less moral ambiguity alternatives can include bonning people suffering from neuro-necrosis or play world of warcraft horde side and beg someone playing a forsaken to erp(erotic role play aka cybersex) with you.

Hope the info helps TS

lyulka
14-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Did some self research on necrophilia.

Read up some blog, some other people's perspective and of course some real facts.

Almost go crazy after I try to visualise myself in their shoe.

My conclusion is.

Fantasy is ok. Movie level of fantasy.

Cos reality is never that fun unless u are a true 100% necrophile.

1. Fantasy level.

corpse are usually in fresh and ideal condition. Looks and feels like the subject may be just sleeping or fainted. May be abit to the cold side.
And usually fantasy most of the time is inspired/influence by movies/show. whereby the female subject is usually some desirable actress.

Or sometimes, it can be a self created fantasy. female subjects are usually the person's desired.

So in both fantasy scenario, U get to jam a zero resistance and lifeless subject.

Plus the thrill and excitment plus guilt (maybe?) of doing a taboo that fulfils your sexual desire seem very interesting.

Now. Back to reality.

2. Reality level.

Depending how the subject dies, depends on the level of heartbeat and blood circulations (at rest or after sports) Rigor mortis will sets in at a different time. It can range from 4-12 hrs. This also depends on the ambient temperature. and will last for 72hrs before getting soft again

Rigor mortis is a state whereby a dead body harden up. When rigor mortis sets in. The body is super hard. Visualise some hard rubber. IF a rigor mortis sets in when the body is at, let say a H position(star jump), The body can be so hard that when 4 person carry the body by the limbs. The whole body will be a straight line and will not flex.

Body temperature. Human body will drop 1 deg per hour depending on the surrounding temperature.

Body bruise (blood clots) will start appearing after 12 hrs of death. Bruises will appear on the back of the body if the dead is lying on the back. It will show in the front if the dead is lying face down.

SO WHAT THIS MEANS.

Unless U can jam a dead body with 4 hrs of death. By the time rigor Mortis sets in. U will be jaming a hard small rubber hole. (Nice if your dick is small enough to penetrate.)

If you wait until rigor mortis fades, By then the body will start to smell and bruise will be those black level. Mucus membrain area still be mushy sticky and gooie (super slimy rotten meat). and likely at this state The facial features will be really super gross (google pics: dead body 4 days old)

Not to mention, there are case whereby a person jam a dead body, halfway rigor mortis sets in. He cum hard cos it's really tight. But he is unable to pull his dick out cos the oraffice constrict too much.

SO.

IF TS is just at Fantasy level I think still alright. If he's a real 100% necrophile, I think he needs professional help