PDA

View Full Version : curiousity in immoral thoughts

xueer86
11-05-2012, 03:45 PM
just wondering how mani of you ever thought of about having orgies and groups, i have 2 agree its an immoral thoughts in this society but it came to my mind often though i hadnt tried it before

CrisRonaldo7
11-05-2012, 06:41 PM
there is nth immoral abt it. the europeans are doing it, so shld u.

german
11-05-2012, 07:27 PM
it very common even married couple does it nowaday to spice up thier sex life

dantes inferno
11-05-2012, 09:06 PM
who decides what's immoral or moral? so long as it's consensual, go for it. and have fun. (and keep safe)

becca
11-05-2012, 11:35 PM
thought abt it before.. but don't know how to bring it up leh.. haix..

4am'rs
12-05-2012, 02:31 AM
just wondering how mani of you ever thought of about having orgies and groups, i have 2 agree its an immoral thoughts in this society but it came to my mind often though i hadnt tried it before

Whether it is immoral or not, it depends on your own point of view. If you are attached and doing it without your partner it may be, if you are single, why not :D Besides gangbang is great, I personally enjoyed it better than orgy. :D

dander
12-05-2012, 04:28 AM
Anything that is contrary to our moral values is immoral. So adultery is considered to be immoral in our society. The issue here is not whether it is immoral or not. But whether you enjoy it?

sgjoey
12-05-2012, 06:05 AM
Anything that is contrary to our moral values is immoral. So adultery is considered to be immoral in our society. The issue here is not whether it is immoral or not. But whether you enjoy it?

Morality is not so simple as all that. For one thing, one person's moral values may be different from another person's. Whether morality is absolute or subjective is a matter of constant debate among philosophers.

Adultery is certainly grounds for divorce, but whether or not it is immoral depends on very many factors. Every case of adultery is unique. If a wife, for example, refuses to have sex with the husband all the time, is it immoral for the husband to seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere?

As for whether group sex is enjoyable, that is a matter of personal taste. Some people find the idea attractive; others find it repulsive. Just like some people like chicken rice while others prefer mee goreng. While there are also some people for whom chicken rice and mee goreng are equally welcome.

alphonsus
12-05-2012, 10:13 AM
I wish to add on to Bro Sgjoey's quote:

"One person's moral values may be different from another person's"

The perception of morality is set upon people's mind because of the society, a set of values to conform to the norm. Done through education, mass media.

You have the urge to do it, and are willing to accept the act, but could not carry it out because you know the society (at large) will shake their heads.

But never has there been a single set of morality that can cater for all people. And the established morality are not always correct.

My point is, the thoughts of the society should not affect the decision of what you want to do.

If you decided to do it, then it should be something YOU wanted to do, under an acceptable morality to yourself. And not cry or moan over it when its done.

That being said, be safe in whatever you want to do too ;)

german
12-05-2012, 01:35 PM
totally argree

SirRumble
12-05-2012, 06:43 PM
No matter what you are doing alway remember to use protection.

Likeucare
14-05-2012, 12:30 PM
No matter what you are doing alway remember to use protection.

protection still can get warts and herpes haha.. a moment of lust a lifetime of pain. sorry to spoil yr dream :rolleyes:

Kenneleon
14-05-2012, 03:36 PM
I think the bros n sis that come to SBF dont have morals as their top priority anymore..so its not so much morals but wondering how people will view them since its something "out of the norm" and enjoying them and deem to lead a debauched life.

So its either embrace your "immoral" self or go holy.
But be responsible and use protection as much as possible to minimize dangers.

sgjoey
21-05-2012, 06:32 AM
I think the bros n sis that come to SBF dont have morals as their top priority anymore..so its not so much morals but wondering how people will view them since its something "out of the norm" and enjoying them and deem to lead a debauched life.

So its either embrace your "immoral" self or go holy.
But be responsible and use protection as much as possible to minimize dangers.

I would caution against branding all those who frequent SBF as immoral. Society may find commercial sex as morally questionable, but is it really immoral?

For me, what is moral is what directly helps another. for example, helping a blind man cross the street. What is immoral is intentionally hurting others. For example, torturing an animal for fun.

On the other hand, many of our actions are neither moral nor immoral. For example, when we brush our teeth. I believe that visiting sex workers also falls under this category. It's just a willing seller-willing buyer transaction.

Bangster
21-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Cheyyy... I thought TS was going to talk about incest and beastiality...

Disappointed :(

Headwindbro
21-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Imagine If you are born 10,000 years ago, you could be having sex with any women thats walks past you whether 1-2-3 and get your brothers and dad to join you as well...so its perfctly ok,,,