PDA

View Full Version : Tarzan Swinging tree to tree

charlesles
11-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Good Day,

I have read some other threads that sparked an interest in me to try swinging. What I read from the previous threads, is that the current events are mainly catered for the mainstream age group late - twenties to late thirties.

I am early twenties with an early twenties companion. Is anyone around my age interested in swinging ;)

bambamfun
11-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Yeah I'm 30+ n my partner 20 (wife to oth guy) wld lik to try out swing tmr, sat aft noon.

charlesles
11-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Wow, the PM is fast. Since everyone keeps asking

1. The girl is about 165-170. 50kg. Truimph 70 something C (I think this shouldn't be the conventional US measurement which ranges around thirties). Chinese without tattoos.

2. Single guys are well not really a priority for me. I would prefer another couple (clearly)

3. Couples below 28 are fine.

charlesles
11-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Very surprised by the enthusiastic replies. Didn't know there were so many swingers my age.

Anyway, I have already liased up with the first two forumers that sent me their info. I apologise to the rest in advance, if I swing again I would surely contact the rest of the individuals in my mailbox.

Cheers. If we do take photos I will be sure to share them here if everyone agrees.

undertable
11-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Very surprised by the enthusiastic replies. Didn't know there were so many swingers my age.

Anyway, I have already liased up with the first two forumers that sent me their info. I apologise to the rest in advance, if I swing again I would surely contact the rest of the individuals in my mailbox.

Cheers. If we do take photos I will be sure to share them here if everyone agrees.

Have fun guys! Just dropping over to say hi:)

MaJa
11-05-2012, 05:42 PM
Wish to join you guys next time. Cheers..

charlesles
12-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Looking to organise a second session with the same requirements :) This time maybe more couples!

charlesles
12-05-2012, 10:36 PM
Oh just for your info the first session hasn't happened yet but just that one of the couples manage to get consecutive nights in the hotel so we want to have two seperate sessions over two nights at the same hotel :)

charlesles
14-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Just a little update on the events that occured.

I didn't clarify with the couples involved on whether I should write a post about it so i am leaving their names out. (To those who I pm-ed about their names, do keep to yourself).

It was my first time swinging with my girlfriend so things were a little tensed, we weren't sure what to expect. We traded photos with the couples already so at least we know who to expect.

In my heart I was pretty excited, anticipating to watch my girl get satisfied while feeling the thrill on pleasuring some other man's girl. I could hardly contained my excitement as I picked my girlfriend up and drove down to the hotel. Thankfully we weren't the first to arrive as the wait would have killed me. Lovely couple L&T had already arrived and settled room arrangements (L insisted on doing this because he had some employee benefits or stuff - A huge and big thank you shoutout to you L). And on the brightside he got the room for one extra night, thats the reason why I posted a search for couples to swing for a second session for the second night. A pity the replies came too late and things couldn't materialise.

The last couple M&W came last but not long afterwards. I was still checking out the hotel room and amenities when they messaged me to tell me that they have reached. So while everyone was there this was the most awkward moment I promise you. For first time swingers.

Everyone was in the room and I guess everyone was thinking "okay... so what to expect now.. do we start stripping or what". Thankfully L has done this once before so he decided to introduce some games (thank you L, I know i played such a lousy host). Interesting games, many were just basic games with a twist - very creative.

The first time my girl lost her punishment was to remove her bra and have the other two girls suckle on her nipples. I could tell she felt a little awkward but to me it was a pretty much a feast for the eyes.

So skipping the other forfeits (all this while I didn't get any action since I am just so good at this games and didnt get a chance to be involved) haha. joking, pardon me for my shamelessness. Deep inside, I was hoping "come on, let me lose! my turn to forfeit"

Yea when it got to me, I was initially a little apprehensive. Sister T had to give me a blow job till I can't take it anymore but I wasn't allowed to cum (weird punishment but yea pretty fun). And boy oh boy I tell you Sister T is such a great pleaser (I dont think she reads the forum, according to L only he uses it). So anyway, she did the usual of sucking and getting me hard. Making things wet but that killer tongue technique of hers, pretty soon I gave up and pulled out and away. Much to the laughs of everyone else on how "weak" I am. haha to clarify it wasn't cause i was weak alright, sister T's tongue to strong.

Yea and so pretty much this progressed to swinging with a whole lot of action through the night. I remember showering and just feeling too tired and falling and asleep only to be woken up in the middle of the night by more exciting activities in the room. Felt like a 24 hour night duty. In and out of sleep again and again. Tiring but exciting. I will leave things as this for now :)

undertable
14-05-2012, 09:18 PM
Thumbs thumbs up bro!