PDA

View Full Version : Beware of STD

jasonong
10-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Saw my friend today near kelantan lane and asked him why was he here, told me that he just visited DSC and was diagnose with genital herpes. I asked him how he caught it and he told me that a few weeks ago he went to U-pub and met a viet girl by the name may. He said she was the only girl that went to hotel with for the past few weeks. Told me she's around 20+ and with dye gold hair. So any bros who visit U-pub better becareful and praticise safe sex.

sammyboyfor
10-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Saw my friend today near kelantan lane and asked him why was he here, told me that he just visited DSC and was diagnose with genital herpes. I asked him how he caught it and he told me that a few weeks ago he went to U-pub and met a viet girl by the name may. He said she was the only girl that went to hotel with for the past few weeks. Told me she's around 20+ and with dye gold hair. So any bros who visit U-pub better becareful and praticise safe sex.

30% to 50% of ALL whores are infected with genital herpes. The disease isn't confined to one pub in one small country. It's a world wide epidemic.

Condoms do not prevent the transmission of herpes as it is spread via skin to skin contact with areas not covered by a condom.. eg the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum area.

90% of those infected don't know they have the infection because they don't suffer from any symptoms.

If you have been fucking whores regularly, chances are you are infected too but you're one of the 90% who are asymptotic.

jasonong
10-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Very true but just at least let the people know here which gal is affected so that they can avoid if possible.

flamboyant
11-05-2012, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the warning.

Tony09
11-05-2012, 10:32 AM
30% to 50% of ALL whores are infected with genital herpes. The disease isn't confined to one pub in one small country. It's a world wide epidemic.

Condoms do not prevent the transmission of herpes as it is spread via skin to skin contact with areas not covered by a condom.. eg the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum area.

90% of those infected don't know they have the infection because they don't suffer from any symptoms.

If you have been fucking whores regularly, chances are you are infected too but you're one of the 90% who are asymptotic.

How about hj? Will hj get herpes?

hohoguy
11-05-2012, 02:36 PM
HJ yourself will not get :cool:
How about hj? Will hj get herpes?

jasonong
11-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Just received a call from my friend, he told me that DSC had get the particules of the girl and may infrom the authorities to go down and check. Don't know will they raid U-pub this few days not. Just be extra careful if going to chiong U-pub this few days.

boy34
13-05-2012, 04:33 PM
I heard friends said under 18 viet ;) girls also can go in the Upub to work.

Jivetalking
13-05-2012, 04:36 PM
thanks for the heads up

1bbcd5
13-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Very true but just at least let the people know here which gal is affected so that they can avoid if possible.
http://www.yourfinancehelper.com/article/today/hb.jpg
http://www.yourfinancehelper.com/article/today/lk.jpg

Basil
14-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Its seems like this place is full of traps.

milfmilf
14-05-2012, 08:09 PM
massage lady in those pubs like Sbox or 88 safe to piak boh

jasonong
22-05-2012, 01:09 AM
No matter what as long have sex sure not safe, rubber also not 100% safe proof. Just reduce chance but better avoid gl read pubs, heard yesterday raid at mask area, sure 1 day go upub 1.

teraterm55
22-05-2012, 01:58 AM
If you cheong then dont be scared, if you scared, stay home pcc. :D

But if you really do go all out, please use condom, if you dont use, then have regular checkup.

Better be safe than sorry. If not for yourself, then its for your family.

Whymeleh
22-05-2012, 07:23 AM

But if you really do go all out, please use condom, if you dont use, then have regular checkup.

You have both my hand up into the sky in agreement with you. Well said!

alana
22-05-2012, 08:17 AM

good advise and not to be taken lightly...

betsy will
22-05-2012, 04:35 PM
life is short, play smart but hard.
some people can fxxk 1000 times but no problem,
some virgin try 1st time, hit 'jackpot'

wolflust
22-05-2012, 04:42 PM
Sometimes to be honest you get it from your girlfriend or wife who got from their ex?

But whatever it is always play safe.

People around are willing to fund research for cures for cancers but many are willing to fund for STD cure research. Because many people have the mindset that it's your own fault, that you fooled around.

betsy will
22-05-2012, 04:48 PM
Vow of Celibacy