PDA

View Full Version : GL streetwalkers

adidassler
09-05-2012, 11:24 PM
Hi I need the advice of those seasoned bros, for those WL standing by the streets how do their services differ from those house girls? Thanks in advance!

ah_kun
10-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Bro this really depends on luck. If you want to guarantee a better round experience you should at least ask a short few questions as the attitude in the reply says it all. Prices are as follows:

Darlene: $100 (not all will include room)
Lor 19 carpark: $60
Lor 29: $80 (mainly viets)

Overall the "fun" of streetwalkers are the fact you can drive around and see till u gum one. But be prepared that some of the services sucks and to be safe just spend $100 for a WL or a better time $150. Dun have to worry about this and that.

peter388
12-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Bro this really depends on luck. If you want to guarantee a better round experience you should at least ask a short few questions as the attitude in the reply says it all. Prices are as follows:

Overall the "fun" of streetwalkers are the fact you can drive around and see till u gum one. But be prepared that some of the services sucks and to be safe just spend $100 for a WL or a better time $150. Dun have to worry about this and that.

Hi bro, it is interesting to survey the streetwalkers but there is no QC control. My friend and his cheongster guy had the bad luck of being caught in an AV raid of the hotel. Luckily, the pros were above 18 and my friend was allowed to leave after the police checked his IC. His friend was asked to give a statement and allowed to go home later. I heard a story that an elderly man was asked why he still called pro at his age. Good question.

It is safer to get a legalised wl.

kingofkings
12-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Im sorry but where are the viets in the 28++ to 30++ lorongs? I was there last week and toured from 2:30am to 5am and not a single soul in sight except for 3 LOR 28 PRC.

wally888
12-05-2012, 08:44 PM
Main difference is that some of them have dicks :eek: :D

jon2000sg
22-05-2012, 01:00 PM
it's still the same lor6-8, S$100

lor12-14, $80

Uncouth
22-05-2012, 05:08 PM
it's still the same lor6-8, S$100

lor12-14, $80

Can also get those viet walkers to give you a bbbj and CIM in your car while driving (if both are game enough) or in a secluded carpark. Can bargain to about 60 for just the bbbj and cim. Make sure you have a bottle of water handy and some tissue. :)

Headwindbro
22-05-2012, 07:04 PM
whatever happen to the pretty MMs from China walking the street these days?:confused:

Fcuks69
17-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Mostly I would go the legal house rather than FL but happen to drive by the "golden triangle" a few days back. Very surprise to find that there are a few SYTs standing around below Darlene Hotel. IMO, if some of these girls were to join the legal houses, I think they will be rather popular and in demand.

Chatterbox
17-06-2012, 01:06 PM
They are pretty but service sometime very poor.

MickeyMouse
19-06-2012, 06:02 PM
I used to find streewalkers a lot. I feel its excited and thrilling as you dunno what will happen/ quality you will get after you close the down.

haha..

But recently year there are lesser streetwalkers in GL liao. Even late night you can get but some will be rushing or I even kanna got one gal after a short FJ action phone rang and say her sis say got police raid, need to go off soon.

WTF!

comm
23-06-2012, 06:11 PM
best is still the legal house lah

although if u really need to save money......then prepare for a rushed and no gf feeling fuck

go in
strip naked and some small talk
wash private parts
girl give very short bj with condom on
once u hard she will get you to insert in
fuck finish
wash up
byebye

all this must complete under 20 mins

imo....street walker is only good if u save up sperm for a long long time already and no money to go legal house

also becareful of 1 thing, when they strip naked your eyes might pop out.

i encounter afew times liao. with clothes is overall 6.5/10. without clothes, tits small and saggy. tummy big big. only 3/10.

jon2000sg
23-06-2012, 06:37 PM
i tot for once the the streetwalkers are no more,

now it still the same as they were, I guess as long

as there are money to be made. everywhere is a

gold mine in GL.

I punt one at lor10 lately regularly and she said she

is looking for someone to get married so she can 'work'

here for long. she is already holding a pink IC as a student.

these PRC FLs are incredible !!! she said she earns S$10K/month :eek:

anyway, my say is the legal joints are still better, good service and no

KC tricks. the streetwalkers are all rush jobs and worse - no medical checkup!

Macadonia
23-06-2012, 11:58 PM
The past 1, 2 months there's been a lot of streetwalkers from l8 to l24..

Noobish
29-06-2012, 04:14 AM
Checked out GL tonight, L10,12,14,16,18,Talma,Darlene...
To my surprise more streetwalkerFL then actual street walking ppl.
Supply way over demand man. Alot or new stock.

Chupachups
29-06-2012, 02:36 PM

Have to agree... during the last couple of months activity has been high ... my colleague and i were just taking a stroll down from lane to lane just to assess the quality ... and this was just before dusk ... so there was enough daylight for us to see if these girls were fugly or not... surprisingly there were easily 30% of them that were really not bad, another 30% fairly average that any John would pick them up .. and the remaining were questionable ...

Personally, i avoid touching any of them due to too many stories i have read and friends that have personally tried.

However, the walk does create alot of excitement chatting up with them.. and seeing how they ply their trade.

We finally ended up at a Cat150 joint to ease our blue balls.

hitteuri
30-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Long time lurker in another sex site. Short-time lurker here who finally registered.

Showed some business guests around Singapore's famed red light district back in early May. Saw so many nice ones that I couldn't resist and went alone one Wednesday night a few weeks ago.

I've never mongered on local ground before. I drove around a few times but it wasn't the same (previously I had my senior driving and I was 'explaining' the scene to my guests who were sitting at the back). I think you really have to walk quite a bit to check the girls out.

I went around 9.30pm. Lots of PRCs (?) to choose from. One slightly chubby but very cute girl that I think I saw previously was around Talma Rd. Saw her twice but she never approached me and I kept looking elsewhere.

Anyways, long story short, I ended up with this short and cute girl for $100 inclusive of room. The 'showering' was rudimentary (ie no action). Almost no GFE. Very sweet voice and smile. Big natural tits. No BJ at all. Won't ride on top of you. Was quite a stale fish until she got turned on halfway through pumping which was probably the only plus point of the whole experience.

From the things I've read about the legal houses, this sounds like a bad deal.

But for $100 it's ok for me. Best experience ever was in Japan, but it's a different story. I'll have to settle with Geylang while I'm here...

Grounded Eagle
01-07-2012, 02:43 PM

Went for my morning exercise @ 4.45am and passed by Geylang so decided to take a stroll along the lorongs. So many streetwalkers everywhere... the PRCs standing between lor 12 and lor 14 are so hiong that they practically grabbed at me as I walk pass them... business must have been bad for them to turn so desperado. :mad:

Fcuks69
01-07-2012, 02:58 PM
There may be plenty of streetwalkers around, but I agree with Bros here that says their service is usually worse than the legal house PRCs.

Some Bros share in the past that if the streetwalker is chatty, their services are
usually good but I find this method not very accurate.

Useless there is a way of telling whether she is good before going up to room, I would stick to legal house for now.

So many streetwalkers everywhere... . :mad:

PREM8619
01-07-2012, 08:30 PM
There may be plenty of streetwalkers around, but I agree with Bros here that says their service is usually worse than the legal house PRCs.

Some Bros share in the past that if the streetwalker is chatty, their services are
usually good but I find this method not very accurate.

Useless there is a way of telling whether she is good before going up to room, I would stick to legal house for now.

I totally agree. After several disappointments with the streetwalkers I have avoided taking them. However last week I saw one damn pretty PRC along Lor 10 and cannot than so interviewed her. I told her about my previous disappointments with FLs and she promised she is different from them as she give good service. So proceed with her..... in bathroom she only washed my balls and dick while fully cloth herself saying she oredi bathe.

Then on to bed and she was supposed to give me BJ...... she capped me and took quite long wiping and cleaning the condom.... then she just gave a few flicks of her tongue on my dickhead..... BJ finished ! :mad:

When I asked her for longer BJ and do it properly.... she refused saying she actually dun do BJ at all and I should be satisfied she oredi lick my dickhead... Sianz!!

Proceeded to FJ but since sianz oredi no mood to bonk ánd only missionary position available. :mad:

Wasted my S$100 and vowed never ever again to take any streetwalker from Geylang!!!

timepassonly123
06-07-2012, 03:41 PM
One advice here is do not pick up a girl via pimps standing there, there is high probability you are not going to get good service.

warresg
07-07-2012, 01:56 PM
I totally agree. After several disappointments with the streetwalkers I have avoided taking them. However last week I saw one damn pretty PRC along Lor 10 and cannot than so interviewed her. I told her about my previous disappointments with FLs and she promised she is different from them as she give good service. So proceed with her..... in bathroom she only washed my balls and dick while fully cloth herself saying she oredi bathe.

Then on to bed and she was supposed to give me BJ...... she capped me and took quite long wiping and cleaning the condom.... then she just gave a few flicks of her tongue on my dickhead..... BJ finished ! :mad:

When I asked her for longer BJ and do it properly.... she refused saying she actually dun do BJ at all and I should be satisfied she oredi lick my dickhead... Sianz!!

Proceeded to FJ but since sianz oredi no mood to bonk ánd only missionary position available. :mad:

Wasted my S$100 and vowed never ever again to take any streetwalker from Geylang!!!

Den this prc must be really chio to make you take the chance despite previous disappointment.

Fcuks69
09-07-2012, 12:55 PM
Bro,

Very sorry to hear your encounter. Not sure if we have been cheated by the same girl? There is a girl who usually sit at the entrance of the alley between Hotel 81 and Oxley Hotel. She has high cheek bones, curvy long hair, big boobs, usually dressed in one piece short skirt and very slim.

If she is the one then Bros BEWARE!! she has been around for very long and preying on unsuspecting bros. She can lie of one service and then not fulfiling what she promised when up in the room.

I tried her long time ago and also complained to her OKT, Ah Loong (the girls called him Loong Ge) also no use. I think even the Ah Loong has also given up on her.

I totally agree. ..... in bathroom she only washed my balls and dick while fully cloth herself saying she oredi bathe.

merlinlion3
10-07-2012, 11:35 PM
deleted. realized got pt penalty.

merlinlion3
10-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Duplicate post.

suzuka8
11-07-2012, 12:08 AM
actually hor, for streewalkers, the uglier ones, the better the service? :p

if you choose those pretty ones, they know they are in demand, and they want to do as many business as possible. that's why their service all chop chop finish.

if you choose those average looking types, they know that their looks cannot compete, therefore they want returning customers. they tend to provide better services :)

CPVictim
11-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Street Walkers Rules
================

1. If high in sperm count and just want to release pay $27 and go for a viet/thai on Lor 24

2. If looking for thrill go for $80 viet along several odd and even lorongs. After 1 am they start to come out. Often will get good service especially if pre-discussed.

3. PRC along any lorong will

a) Promise you this and that but won't deliver or deliver very halfheartedly.
b) Rush you to finish fast.
c) Often have bushy pussy & armpit hair.
d) Turn off your mood by asking money first.
e) Often allow only one position
f) Say got police so want to finish quickly
g) Often will not bathe
h) Not give you BBBJ
i) Light up immediately after the session without asking you if it's ok to smoke
j) Ask you for some tips and ask you to come back and look for her again :-)

PRC are just a big waste of money.

Lovestoned
11-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Even late night you can get but some will be rushing or I even kanna got one gal after a short FJ action phone rang and say her sis say got police raid, need to go off soon. WTF!
i find that nowadays these are the tricks that used by streetwalkers to get the job done ASAP. it might not be the real case where AV really doing raid at hotels or on the streets. fyi, these streetwalkers pay certain amount to the lookout and they will get live update anytime anywhere :p
if they dare to stand on the streets and go to hotel with customer, means they already have an update that streets are safe and can work. though they seemed to be walking alone sometimes or only in a pair, these sisters are actually well connected with each others lorong by lorong.

if 1 sister went off with customer, the other sisters will somehow have "eyes" to see from a distance. sisters have "lookout people" to like so called 'safeguard" them.

danny92776516
18-07-2012, 09:33 PM
all bro,where are the pretty viet???only at lorong 27-29???got other lorong??

danny92776516
18-07-2012, 10:35 PM
please help....:(

asdfghjkl
18-07-2012, 10:52 PM
if you choose those pretty ones, they know they are in demand, and they want to do as many business as possible. that's why their service all chop chop finish.

if you choose those average looking types, they know that their looks cannot compete, therefore they want returning customers. they tend to provide better services

good theory.. any way to test it? :p

danny92776516
18-07-2012, 11:37 PM
help please??

Fcuks69
20-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Actually, there is no "sure fire" way to determine if WL is good be it FLs or legal house girls.

IMO, Bro can try to go for those are friendly and approachable. For example, when the girl turn up in legal house or when you approach her in street, is she all smiley or glum? Does she talk like she hack care? I think service is proportional to attitude, most of the time good attitude = better service, doesn't matter whether she is good looking or not.

Again, there is no definite way of telling, maybe other Bros can share more pointers to achieve better results.

bimpom
21-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Hi fellow tiko brothers,

Any more Ang Mo street walkers these days?? I remember used to have Ang Mos at lorong 10... a few spainish withhuge boobies a few years back... I was abroad for almost 5 years and now that im back I see a completely different scene! those were the days!!

:cool:

timepassonly123
22-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Hi fellow tiko brothers,

Any more Ang Mo street walkers these days?? I remember used to have Ang Mos at lorong 10... a few spainish withhuge boobies a few years back... I was abroad for almost 5 years and now that im back I see a completely different scene! those were the days!!

:cool:

I have not seen any ... Ya this is all different Geylang than 5 years ago for sure .. You will not be happy to see the changes :-(

Asianstarboy
02-08-2012, 04:15 PM
This week, my friends was in town and wanted to take a look at the Vietnamese SW.

We didnt see anymore Vietnamese FLs standing along Lor 27 and 29. Where have they gone to? Any happening to them?

Asianstarboy
02-08-2012, 04:18 PM

Bro,didnt see anymore viets along Lor 29 liao.

Asianstarboy
02-08-2012, 04:24 PM
This week, my friends was in town and wanted to take a look at the Vietnamese SW.

We didnt see anymore Vietnamese FLs standing along Lor 27 and 29. Where have they gone to? Any happening to them?

rugalsc
02-08-2012, 09:38 PM

Most of them squatting in changi chalet...

Macadonia
02-08-2012, 10:55 PM
What happen to lor 24? Ever since TNP reported about it, there hasn't been any streetwalkers in l24!
Anyone went there this week? How was it?

joemac21
03-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Not just the Vietnamese, I was down at about 10.30pm just now at Lor 8, 10 ... etc. can't even see PRC FL and their OKTs. Maybe too early, but I think all gone hiding. Only choice is legal house.

zzqq99
10-08-2012, 07:32 PM
I've tried them all, and best service is indo fl on L12. Usually lots of girls, and 1 in 4 shiok looks in 4 look worse than maids at the market. But most 18-22 (always got passport can ask see), and service is abt anything you can ask, but you get.

Azitho
11-08-2012, 02:53 AM
I've tried them all, and best service is indo fl on L12. Usually lots of girls, and 1 in 4 shiok looks in 4 look worse than maids at the market. But most 18-22 (always got passport can ask see), and service is abt anything you can ask, but you get.

Now still have? I thought they resting during the puasa month.

Grounded Eagle
11-08-2012, 03:12 AM
What happen to lor 24? Ever since TNP reported about it, there hasn't been any streetwalkers in l24!
Anyone went there this week? How was it?

They are still there but very late.... I went around 4 am in the morning :D

tomcat007
11-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Now still have? I thought they resting during the puasa month.

Puasa also have to cari makan mah... Batam and Balai also doing business. Cannot be puasa means have to stop work. People say 手停口停, in their trade, 鸡掰停口也停...

Asianstarboy
16-08-2012, 02:56 AM
I went around at 1.30 am and still didn't see anyone. Then, suddenly many start appearing at about 1.45 am and many more after 2.30 am.

Asianstarboy
23-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Lor 29 - 27 are clear.
Anyone knows where to find FL - SW (between 6-11 pm)
Past midnight is too late.

PenguinChaser
23-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Lor 29 - 27 are clear.
Anyone knows where to find FL - SW (between 6-11 pm)
Past midnight is too late.

Geylang Lor 12 already have Indon girls standby already. Live reporting on the spots.

Darlene Hotel have a couple of PRCs standby.

Lor 8 Hotel 81 got a few Indon chicks standby.

Asianstarboy
23-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Geylang Lor 12 already have Indon girls standby already. Live reporting on the spots.

Darlene Hotel have a couple of PRCs standby.

That's right bros! Many indon chicks standing outside the hotel and PRC chicks at the small lane. All are surrounded by China and Indian nationals. I prefer to check those standing alone or 2-3. Haha!

Hawthorns
24-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Geylang Lor 12 already have Indon girls standby already.

What's the damage for these Indon chicks?

PenguinChaser
25-08-2012, 01:22 AM
What's the damage for these Indon chicks?

$36 inclusive of room and cd. Cheap? You may have to settle for half-undressed WL if you're unlucky.

Azitho
28-08-2012, 12:22 AM
$36 inclusive of room and cd. Cheap? You may have to settle for half-undressed WL if you're unlucky.

$36 is reasonable if includes room and cd. Is the timing around 30 mins?

starlight 88
29-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Last two night pass by lor6-8 saw few prc ard hotel side ,can check bro who call what is their damage.....thks

timepassonly123
29-08-2012, 11:32 PM
Last two night pass by lor6-8 saw few prc ard hotel side ,can check bro who call what is their damage.....thks

$80 - 100 depending upon specific girl.

jacky43
30-08-2012, 08:45 PM
I pretty much believe, Wed eve episode on Piony maids who taken loans. The producer has a hidden message, not the fierce collector which jumped across the gate and enter the employer house.

Maids in debts has one option, that would be to walk the street of RLD. I would change a buddhism saying.

The original: Till hell has no more souls, i will become a buddha.

Mine: When there are no more FLs along GL street, i will enter monk hood .

Azitho
31-08-2012, 08:58 AM
I pretty much believe, Wed eve episode on Piony maids who taken loans. The producer has a hidden message, not the fierce collector which jumped across the gate and enter the employer house.

After watching the episode I feel the show a bit exaggerated.... typical pinoy wayang. :mad:

stillgottheblue
01-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Finding PRC streetwalker is a waste of money and effort. Totally no service, no nothing... Go for legal houses, you'll have better bang for your bucks.

starlight 88
02-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Finding PRC streetwalker is a waste of money and effort. Totally no service, no nothing... Go for legal houses, you'll have better bang for your bucks.
Thks for ur advice...

comm
02-09-2012, 03:00 PM

totally agree

agong
02-09-2012, 04:09 PM
I agreed with most bros here, and I encountered many incidents as mentioned by them, l24 viets, some of them nvr even strip their clothes, just take off their undies n ask u to screw fast. for l20 prc, they tell u can do this n that, but inside the room, they dun even bath, when ask to do bj, they said must add $$, shit! same with prc along l12 to l16, go in less than 20mins, someone came n knock on the door, she said times up already, or someone called n she tell u police raid, f*** service, and all these wls are with their OKT, I find girls on the odd nnumber lors prvide better service, though most of them are MILF, I found some along l11 recently which gave much better service, n they are freelance with no OKT attached.

Azitho
10-09-2012, 11:50 PM
I agreed with most bros here, and I encountered many incidents as mentioned by them, l24 viets, some of them nvr even strip their clothes, just take off their undies n ask u to screw fast. for l20 prc, they tell u can do this n that, but inside the room, they dun even bath, when ask to do bj, they said must add $$, shit! same with prc along l12 to l16, go in less than 20mins, someone came n knock on the door, she said times up already, or someone called n she tell u police raid, f*** service, and all these wls are with their OKT, I find girls on the odd nnumber lors prvide better service, though most of them are MILF, I found some along l11 recently which gave much better service, n they are freelance with no OKT attached.

Bro, for those MILF FLs along Lor 11.. wats the damage?
And wat kind of service they got provide or only do fj? :D

wahbambam
11-09-2012, 06:59 PM
I seem to notice that those milf at odd lorongs only asked uncles/ah peks and will not ask those who are young and yandao (Example me).

hitteuri
25-09-2012, 01:15 AM
Had a very good experience with a FL along Westerhout.

Good GFE. Good BJ. Different positions. No rush. Massage was not bad too. Natural tits and nice body. CFM yet innocent face. :D

Nato17
26-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Had a very good experience with a FL along Westerhout.

Good GFE. Good BJ. Different positions. No rush. Massage was not bad too. Natural tits and nice body. CFM yet innocent face. :D

You have been had. Westerhout got FL tranny. Where got FL?

Hawthorns
27-09-2012, 03:00 AM
You have been had. Westerhout got FL tranny. Where got FL?

Got some at Westerhout X Lor 18 :D

Nato17
28-09-2012, 12:22 AM
Got some at Westerhout X Lor 18 :D

Mostly trannies lei. Where got FL ladies? I must be blind.

Hawthorns
28-09-2012, 02:44 AM

At the junction between Golden Dragon and Hotel 81... they usually take cover at the building staircase. :)

P.S - thanks for your points. :p

lickman
10-10-2012, 11:12 PM

lor21-open carpark got fl ladies,some white card.

launua
11-10-2012, 10:09 AM
Saw alot if streetwalkers last night at around 8pm.
The whole stretch of lor 12 filled with ceweks, tarma rd junction between lor14, lor12, lor10 and lor8 oso got. Besides indon ceweks oso saw some thais n viet girls and the prc chio bus...
Me and my friends did not take any of them.
Ended up we went to cat50 legal house at lor 6 to release.
Its like gl coming back to life again but cannot compare to few years back where the streets were practically crowded with streetwalkers and cheongsters alike.

dantes inferno
15-12-2012, 04:49 AM
GL seems quite lively now.
Many streetwalkers around now.. I even saw a police car go by and none of them bothered to run. nothing happened.

Got some very chio prcs at lor 6-8!

jameschong1
15-12-2012, 11:28 AM
[QUOTE=dantes inferno;8223311]GL seems quite lively now.
Many streetwalkers around now.. I even saw a police car go by and none of them bothered to run. nothing happened.
===============
maybe the matakia oso go there 6c6c tiongkok kuay!
got 2 guns but even the prostitutes not scared!
waht to do? big head ask people blowjob in carpark, where got respect matakia?

loneyheart
15-12-2012, 01:54 PM
hv plain cloth AV in even lor 6 8 10 in t day too

Trevayne
16-12-2012, 01:29 AM
Was at lor 25 or 27 2 days back. 8-9pm already have some. But got some age type.

jameschong1
16-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Was at lor 25 or 27 2 days back. 8-9pm already have some. But got some age type.
==========
go lor 24 road & its backyard, mini-UN full of Foreign Talents there.
also lor 24 corner has a chinese association, walk the said lane turn right - plenty of aunty from bangla + sri lanka + india.
but wtf all the pimps are locals. so local now working for foreign prostitutes.
damn siat suay lar

Grounded Eagle
13-10-2013, 02:39 AM
Reporting live from Lor 24 Geylang :D

@ 0130 hrs... another raid was in operation at Lor 24 Geylang by plainclothes anti- streetwalkers team but this time is having different outcome. They were recognized before they can nab the OKT and girls and were set upon by a group of bystanders. SOS reinforcements came in the form of 2 Ang Chia trucks and more than 30 SOC troopers...... chasing the assailants all over Geylang road into the lorongs opposite. :D

Meanwhile Lor 24 is in lockdown as IO & SCU arrive.

myluckyguy
13-10-2013, 02:45 AM

@ 0130 hrs... another raid was in operation at Lor 24 Geylang by plainclothes anti- streetwalkers team but this time is having different outcome. They were recognized before they can nab the OKT and girls and were set upon by a group of bystanders. SOS reinforcements came in the form of 2 Ang Chia trucks and more than 30 SOC troopers...... chasing the assailants all over Geylang road into the lorongs opposite. :D

Thanks for the live update.. must be an interesting show.. :D:D

Grounded Eagle
13-10-2013, 06:13 AM

Yeah..... 1st time ever see SOC troopers involved in the operation.
Lor 24 is back in business now but the stock is very limited and cmi.... less than 10 girls on show.

AAFuck
13-10-2013, 06:01 PM
GL seems quite lively now.

Got some very chio prcs at lor 6-8!

thanks bro, seems GL night life is back, cheers :D

raykee
13-10-2013, 07:06 PM

part of yesterday's recall ar???? i think next week shall go play play... this morning drove there... early ard 10, got 1 raher chio... din ask price cos 2day no mood...

jameschong1
13-10-2013, 10:54 PM

========
the bystanders think they hero, the prostitutes will laugh at them
try to protect their cb, cb make $$$ go back make love with their lover, these bystanders every day stand there to for what? free cb? collect drink cans?

loneyheart
14-10-2013, 01:57 AM
notice lor 23 Kopi shop full of Viet entertaining uncle just TCSS ... wondering how they make $$$ ... spotted 2 super chio babes but no chance to approch :( but they mainly duck n chicken talk still can enjoy

CTOA3954
14-10-2013, 04:21 AM

No wonder the road was blocked. I was fetching a passenger back to her home in Jln Suka which is inside Lor 24 around 2.00am when the policeman stopped me from turning into Lor 24 telling my passenger to get down and walk home. From the main road I could see many flashing police lights inside the road and thought to myself must be murder or rioting case. Until I come across this post. :D

Hahaha. SBF is better and more informative than the newspapers sometimes. ;)

szczesny
14-10-2013, 11:37 AM
tonite holiday eve, this place sure will be flooded! :D

Hilary
14-10-2013, 03:01 PM
tonite holiday eve, this place sure will be flooded! :D

bro maybe the av also busy preparing, who knows :)

york
14-10-2013, 03:34 PM
seems like GL back to life again...

Grounded Eagle
14-10-2013, 07:53 PM
bro maybe the av also busy preparing, who knows :)

I will be around the GL vicinity ....... and will provide live updates if there are any raids :D

awol
14-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Bro how is Lorong 24 today?

jameschong1
14-10-2013, 11:01 PM
I will be around the GL vicinity ....... and will provide live updates if there are any raids :D

===========
so any raids or rapes tonite?

lausiong
22-10-2013, 10:27 AM
Last night Oct21,1030 -1130pm, Lor 24 in full swing. Dozens of FL, thai I think. Haven't been there for many years; kinda surprised.

wally888
22-10-2013, 10:50 AM
Singapore easy to make $$$ for the WL, FL :D :D

Johnjames
22-10-2013, 11:01 PM
how is the situation there? i haven been there for awhile... miss the good old days where by alot of pretty gals stand around the area.

jameschong1
23-10-2013, 12:30 AM
Last night Oct21,1030 -1130pm, Lor 24 in full swing. Dozens of FL, thai I think. Haven't been there for many years; kinda surprised.

=======
the an beng pimps esp 1 Malay pimp in charge of the viets damn yaya papaya leh
see him throw packet of water at the banglas & f their mother