PDA

View Full Version : BBQ/Potluck June '12

OldCucumber
09-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Hi all,

There'll be a potluck/BBQ on 2nd June 2012, Saturday
Venue is ECP, 3p.m - 8p.m
Please PM me if you're interested to join in, with the food item that you're plan to bring

I will need someone to prepare the drinks and ice as well.

Charcoal, utensils, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, tongs etc etc will be provided by me

Rules to join
1. Every attendees should bring a food item that caters to about 25 pax
2. Priority will be given to the chatroom people and friends' friends
3. There are a few people going by default

Name list and food items that each individual will bring will be updated regularly.

Contacts and pit no. will be revealed when the date draws near.

More info will be updated this weekend.

undertable
09-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Hi all,

There'll be a potluck/BBQ on 2nd June 2012, Saturday
Venue is ECP, 3p.m - 8p.m
Please PM me if you're interested to join in, with the food item that you're plan to bring

I will need someone to prepare the drinks and ice as well.

Charcoal, utensils, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, tongs etc etc will be provided by me

Rules to join
1. Every attendees should bring a food item that caters to about 25 pax
2. Priority will be given to the chatroom people and friends' friends
3. There are a few people going by default

Name list and food items that each individual will bring will be updated regularly.

Contacts and pit no. will be revealed when the date draws near.

More info will be updated this weekend.
neat event=) have fun!

OldCucumber
10-05-2012, 11:15 PM
neat event=) have fun!

Thank you so much. Join us!! :D

insultress
10-05-2012, 11:27 PM
1 <3 BBQ! then again, isnt it easier to cater the BBQ meat items? cooking potluck for 25 pax can be quite tedious. buying is probably a better option.

hunter69
10-05-2012, 11:33 PM
don't meant to be shallow, pardon me if i sound/do.

what's the occasion? any after action?

OldCucumber
10-05-2012, 11:42 PM
1 <3 BBQ! then again, isnt it easier to cater the BBQ meat items? cooking potluck for 25 pax can be quite tedious. buying is probably a better option.

Well that's the fun of it. And main thing is i don't wanna collect money from anyone :) FYI some people is just buying roast pork roast duck :D

To all the halal bros and sis, it won't be halal :D Thanks for your understanding

yugi1780
11-05-2012, 12:14 AM
ewww...i cant join u ....coz only free on sunday...hehe^^....so...next time...

Redviolet
11-05-2012, 12:30 AM
FOOD?!?! Did I just read FOOD?!?

*yummyyyyy* :p

undertable
11-05-2012, 02:27 AM
Thank you so much. Join us!! :D

Love to but i cant! we are meeting some other friends. Really this is a thing that is creative and special. Organse another round and lets see if we can make it!
(As for cooking,We SUX big time!)

bail1234
11-05-2012, 11:27 AM

Lol I think Food makes you go wild & wow right ....

=====================

TS- haha can suggest all of them buy different delicacies ... Roast duck from this famous stall, that chicken from that famous stall etc ... Then you all can have almost whole of SG delicacy around le .... :D

PS : can help me with the horoscope zodiac sign ??? Kinda reading since yesterday & even now ... But just can't decipher any shit out of it haha ... Any idea how to look into it ??? It sparks my curiosity leh ... At most I find the best oldCCB soup around for you .... :P

asdfghjkl
11-05-2012, 11:32 AM
sorry but is this the first time the group has an outing? dun rem got ECP event before ler..

Chinapuss
11-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Ermnn...soundz interesting

Rated-R
11-05-2012, 01:33 PM
neat event=) have fun!

awww...me and my gf will be having our action filled holiday that weekend.
If there is another BBQ, we'll hook up! How are you undertable bro?

undertable
11-05-2012, 01:35 PM

I am fine bro, Waiting to see u and your lovely GF. Oh have a neat weekend okie?

OldCucumber
11-05-2012, 02:48 PM
don't meant to be shallow, pardon me if i sound/do. what's the occasion? any after action?
No after action in my plans at the moment, it's until 8pm so it's free and easy for you to engage in any night time activities

ewww...i cant join u ....coz only free on sunday...hehe^^....so...next time...
Hoho Kam~ See you around next time yo! :P
yo! it's food lo. Haha! i thought you said you're bringing boyzilian, and sesame chicken?

Love to but i cant! we are meeting some other friends. Really this is a thing that is creative and special. Organse another round and lets see if we can make it!
(As for cooking,We SUX big time!)
Hahaha think we'll definitely do it again if it turns out well

Lol I think Food makes you go wild & wow right ....
TS- haha can suggest all of them buy different delicacies ... Roast duck from this famous stall, that chicken from that famous stall etc ... Then you all can have almost whole of SG delicacy around le .... :D

PS : can help me with the horoscope zodiac sign ??? At most I find the best oldCCB soup around for you .... :P
Lol.. I'll update the suggestion, thanks. i'm quite sure most people are not very comfortable cooking. Hahaha thanks for your OCCB soup in advance! What do you wanna know lae?

sorry but is this the first time the group has an outing? dun rem got ECP event before ler..
Lol yes it is, as i'm a really new newbie :D i've received many many suggestions from the bros and sis here.. I'm very glad :D
Ermnn...soundz interesting
Join us!
Hohoho sure thing! Thanks for your support yo!

Rated-R
11-05-2012, 09:16 PM
I am fine bro, Waiting to see u and your lovely GF. Oh have a neat weekend okie?

thx bro!
Hope to meet you guys up soon!

Rated-R
11-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Hohoho sure thing! Thanks for your support yo![/QUOTE]

I'll stick around to watch the comments, nonetheless!

bail1234
11-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Lol.. I'll update the suggestion, thanks. i'm quite sure most people are not very comfortable cooking. Hahaha thanks for your OCCB soup in advance! What do you wanna know lae?

Just wanna know what is mine?? haha.. Like how to know ??? :D

undertable
12-05-2012, 02:25 AM
thx bro!
Hope to meet you guys up soon!

Bro u have my number right? Contact contact..

OldCucumber
14-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for you interest in the potluck/BBQ. There shall be no updates in the thread anymore.

Anyone who's interested can just pm me with their number, the food they are bringing, and whether they're bringing any guest.