PDA

View Full Version : Incident with doctor

iceboar
08-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi bros,

Wanna share a 100% true story here. Pls seat back and enjoy..

Few months back, I had a very bad throat infection and fever. So I visited this clinic near my house for consultation. It was my first visit and I didn't know who or what the name of the doctor was (head gong gong Liao). So finally its my turn to see doctor.. She was about late 20s in age and Chinese by gender. Very petite and had long pony tail hair.

So the usual consultation SOP begins. Starting with taking temperature etc until blood pressure. As I was very weak, I just look down and left my arm straightened on her table and she strap me on. Suddenly I felt something soft near my hand and I lifted my head and looked. My hand was brushing on her breast!! Wads shocking was she didn't seemed to mind. Den I just leave my hand there loh.. Lol!!!

Few days back, I went to see her again. This time round, it was my sprained ankle. So the usual SOP begins again ( without blood pressure readings though). After the consultation, I ask her for opinion if i needed to circumsize cos my foreskin is pretty tight. Den she asked me to lie on the bed. Inside my heart I was like um chio throughout sia. She asked me to unzip for her to examine. Actually a bit paiseh cos both of us around the same age. Next, she was examining my bro and said ' hmm looks strong'. I was like WTH.. I replied her 'strong?!?" den she say 'sorry I mean sore'. Den we giggled. Next she tried to move it up and down a few times to see if the foreskin is tight. Alamak!! My bro instantly wake up by her Liao. Den she tell me to breathe deeply and not erect. So I listen to her lo.. Suddenly she begin to pull down the foreskin and revealed the head.. I was like ow ow OW!! Gently... Den she was smiling..

raftime68
08-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Continue the story

Sw33t Dr3am3r
08-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Nice story, pls continue.

Shakyywayy
08-05-2012, 04:12 PM
nice doctor story......pls carry on... she will be very busy with many 'here pain and there' pain bros visiting her soon :)

HornyTonyLIM
08-05-2012, 04:18 PM
Camping here...tent set up or a horny thorny time

consultant
08-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Hi bros,

Few months back, I had a very bad throat infection and fever. So I visited this clinic near my house for consultation. It was my first visit and I didn't know who or what the name of the doctor was (head gong gong Liao). So finally its my turn to see doctor.. She was about late 20s in age and Chinese by gender. Very petite and had long pony tail hair.

So the usual consultation SOP begins. Starting with taking temperature etc until blood pressure. As I was very weak, I just look down and left my arm straightened on her table and she strap me on. Suddenly I felt something soft near my hand and I lifted my head and looked. My hand was brushing on her breast!! Wads shocking was she didn't seemed to mind. Den I just leave my hand there loh.. Lol!!!

Few days back, I went to see her again. This time round, it was my sprained ankle. So the usual SOP begins again ( without blood pressure readings though). After the consultation, I ask her for opinion if i needed to circumsize cos my foreskin is pretty tight. Den she asked me to lie on the bed. Inside my heart I was like um chio throughout sia. She asked me to unzip for her to examine. Actually a bit paiseh cos both of us around the same age. Next, she was examining my bro and said ' hmm looks strong'. I was like WTH.. I replied her 'strong?!?" den she say 'sorry I mean sore'. Den we giggled. Next she tried to move it up and down a few times to see if the foreskin is tight. Alamak!! My bro instantly wake up by her Liao. Den she tell me to breathe deeply and not erect. So I listen to her lo.. Suddenly she begin to pull down the foreskin and revealed the head.. I was like ow ow OW!! Gently... Den she was smiling..
Bro can share name and addres of clinic and doctor's name since u stay nearby and wld b visiting often? Does she also handle EDS prob?

want0nmee
08-05-2012, 04:24 PM
wah~ story with doc sia. waiting for more

alan0338
08-05-2012, 04:26 PM
camp here ... :D

grimreaper82
08-05-2012, 05:08 PM
another camper :)

mlvnyong
08-05-2012, 05:16 PM
1 more join the camping group.

TheDriverGuy
08-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Wow sexciting!

Bigbadken
08-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Camping too. Bro ts, u should have a lot of PMs for the address of the doc rite? Lol

joew2005
08-05-2012, 05:35 PM
skool holidays r cuming ..... :rolleyes:

Zaiboyboy
08-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Hehe waiting for more :D

mr_missile
08-05-2012, 05:55 PM
skool holidays r cuming ..... :rolleyes:

so now exams stress? :D

Peter
08-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Fantasy is the word

Jamctc
08-05-2012, 06:15 PM
camping here too...

Steventan
08-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Hi bros,

Bro, hope you've recovered. 'Chinese by gender'- LOL.
Please carry on, nice thread
Thanks

Scorp888
08-05-2012, 07:58 PM
bro, hope you've recovered. 'chinese by gender'- lol.
Please carry on, nice thread
thanks

lol!!!!!!!

liberatte
08-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Camp... :)

jj583
08-05-2012, 08:17 PM
shiok man!! SBF = the best ..
keep it coming bro ..:D

Apocalypse
08-05-2012, 08:43 PM
TS can recomend me your doctor?

CockRock
08-05-2012, 09:15 PM
sounds like fantasy but nonetheless will be a good read.

dream888
08-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Feeling very sick now!

Needs this doctor's address ASAP!!!!

GorDJilla
08-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Hmm, camping liao. Haha

Xyberduke
08-05-2012, 10:25 PM
nabei, this teaser is really turning me on....

write the next part already.... my little bro needs some excitement

Botakhead
08-05-2012, 11:46 PM
All bros having hard on can go visit this lady doctor to help with the erection.:D

starlight 88
09-05-2012, 01:17 AM
My bro no so strong , 1 2 see her(doc) n take some medi can pm the address...

LeMans
09-05-2012, 01:41 AM
My OC is a doctor lehz.... But then, no such luck with her lehz..... Everytime, she see my hard-on, she turn her head ahead, especially, when I change my pants or jeans in front of her when she is in my room.... Then I told her, everyday at work, she see so many different dick, still shy mehz?? Her reply, those r soft dick, as mine is hard n erecting..... LOL.....

Anyway, be careful of the details of the clinic n doctor being mentioned here..... It may end up the Medical Council gotta act n re-call the doctor for kopi n caused her medical liecene to get revoke due to misbehaviour and poor conduct..... LOL....

Xyberduke
09-05-2012, 02:18 AM
TS, continue with the story already.... no need to mention clinic.. but if you don't mind, PM me the clinic, haha... and i give you 11 pts

DarthRevan
09-05-2012, 02:37 AM
camping here :D

Rickey
09-05-2012, 06:46 AM
My OC is a doctor lehz.... But then, no such luck with her lehz..... Then I told her, everyday at work, she see so many different dick, still shy mehz?? Her reply, those r soft dick, as mine is hard n erecting..... LOL.....

So happening thing in the clinic !!...but there was once, a lady doc who was very shy, din even wanna check me out. Straight away referred me to urologist. There was even a guy doctor who was so afraid to touch..

Yah agree wif Bro LeMans, hav all the fun u want but be considerate & do ur best to protect tis lady doc's rice bowl. I beseech u guys to protect & shield her identity if u know, share only wif trusted frens. Don want anything bad to happen to her k...

TheDriverGuy
09-05-2012, 01:23 PM
Yeap, bear in mind to protect her identity. Have fun guys!

cat8grass
09-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Actually i had a similar incident at a neighborhood polyclinic. My company had organised a "brief" health screening and my results were not so good so was advised to proceed for a more "detailed" health screening to confirm my results. I opted for "budget" one so went to a polyclinic near my home.
Went through the normal routine, blood/stool/urine/ecg etc then the result came and was asked to go back see the doctor to explain my results. was assigned a female doctor whom i think should be just "freshie". She explained that i got hypertension/high cholesterol/high glucose unfortunately. then asked me if i got anything else i wanted to ask her. So actually i did, and explained to her my "problem" - tight foreskin and painful sex which only started recently. never had this issue before. so she said "come, show me" and she stood up to close the curtain, sometimes the nurses will come into the consultation room to pass forms for doctors to sign etc

Was abit paiseh initially, but what the heck!! better to get it sorted than can get back to enjoying my sex life right? Anyway, i stoodup then drop my pants and flip open my boxer to show her my tool, she stoop down closer to look at it but i could stop my mind from imagining that she was going to give me a BJ and dick just started to erect!! Shit this is embarassing!! my face just turned red as she continued to touch and inspect my rod as it got harder and harder!! she just keep smiling and ask me are you ok?? i was like going- so sorry!! so sorry!! i cant help it!!

She just continue to smile and without letting go of my dick, using her 3 fingers on the shaft very slowly stroking it up/down and just say - how do you feel?? i am going to try and push the skin down ok?? let me know if you feel any pain?

I just say doctor, i feeling good as you can see for yourself and i am feeling the skin streched around the head area. She just say, "lets see how far i can pull back"? and she continue her up and down motion of her 3 finger grip afew more times, each time trying to pull the skin further down to expose my dickhead. Finally she stood up and say, "i am going to try and apply some KY gel and see if it helps"? whip out a tube of KY and squeeze a generous amount of it and started rubbing it all over my disckhead!!

I was feeling so damn high liao, i told her " Doctor, i cant take it already". she act as though very concerned "oh sorry, did i hurt you?" i will try to be more gentle and once she finish rubbing the ky evenly all over my dickhead she went back to trying to retracting the foreskin with her 3 finger grip on my shaft moving slowly up and down again!!

IT was just a few strokes not sure how many, and i just let go my load with her 3 fingers gripping my shaft and she got a shock - ahh. my 1st shot of precum just shot out and landed on her blouse and arms. maybe due to her shock she just stopped stroking and just stare at my dick through her spectacles. But i just moved my hips to and fro and i just continued cumming shooting my load all over her hands!!

She sort of recovered and keep muttering "oh my god..... oh my god" as i keep moving to and fro until i was spent. and all i could say was so sorry doctor, i told you i cant take it already..... then she said with a coy smile, nevermind, let me help you clean up" taking the papertowels from the wall dispenser and started wiping off for me and also the cum on her arms and hands.

Wah damn shiok!! anyway the next time i went there after 2months for follow up she was on leave so didnt get the chance to let her inspect my tool. actually, the condition i had was due to the high glucose in the blood. after taking the diabetic medicine, the tightness just went away on its own.
everything back to normal.

So all brothers out there, if you experience anything strange with your tool, eg sudden tight foreskin condition when you previously didnt have, please go check your blood sugar. very likely its disbetes.

TheDriverGuy
09-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Power! HJ by young female doc..

5ag1_Boar
09-05-2012, 02:47 PM

Wah damn shiok!! anyway the next time i went there after 2months for follow up she was on leave so didnt get the chance to let her inspect my tool. actually, the condition i had was due to the high glucose in the blood. after taking the diabetic medicine, the tightness just went away on its own.

So all brothers out there, if you experience anything strange with your tool, eg sudden tight foreskin condition when you previously didnt have, please go check your blood sugar. very likely its disbetes.

When you go for this check up, make sure you choose a young freshie female doc. At least have a nice experience like bro cat*grass above first. :p

LOL!!! If the veteran nurses find out, sure laugh their heads off at the freshie doc!.

economist79
09-05-2012, 03:24 PM
All of a sudden I feel like my foreskin is damn tight and need to see a female doctor about it too :D

Hope TS continues and completes his story, and not abandon it half way like so many other TSs. And TS, if this was real, hope you don't mind PMing me the name and location of the clinic? The doctor can check out my tool too

cat8grass
09-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Oh just want to add, pls dont just "enjoy" reading my true experience but do take note to get you blood glucose checked. have seen quite afew posting of brothers with tight foreskin condition.

ConnerDoReMe
09-05-2012, 04:18 PM
emmm time to check for chio doctor clinics and get check maybe + free HJ too lol... :D

alec
09-05-2012, 04:38 PM
i went to polyclinic for same prob too, just that when she tried to retract my skin, it felt really painful and she stopped as it didnt even went down 1/2 way and i gt refered to urologist straight. U were lucky u had a HJ, i didnt enjoy mine at all.

scorpionnn
09-05-2012, 04:51 PM
BCS Station Set-up and ready! Bring all the mis si in pls!

TheDriverGuy
09-05-2012, 04:58 PM
The young female doctor really freshie ba, maybe first time examining?? Or she is naughty!

GowHowSeow
09-05-2012, 05:06 PM
after fathering a few kids, my foreskin is beginning to feel tight....must see a female doctor soon...but polyclinic one problem a lot of indian male doctor..may screw my backside instead. May be I learn to make this song also

Slotti
09-05-2012, 05:33 PM
I had a clear zg with a chio & lady doctor few months back. She has got a set of beautiful eyes as well .
I went into the clinic to get pain killer for my gout attack . Was assigned to this lady doctor ( my regular doctor by the way ) .
She asked me where the pain was , I pointed to my big toe & she told me to show her by removing my socks & shoes .
Wow, she then from her seating position bended down to touch & feel my toes exposing her 2 big (.) (.) , at least B + . Nice branded bra .
Almost saw her nip but no such luck but still felt shiok for 30-40secs .:D

JWsex
09-05-2012, 11:40 PM
This thread bring back good memories... hehehe
I also had one zaogeng with a female doc 2 years back.... on that particular day, i was bringing my mum to go see our neighbourhood doc. The female doc that day was a lau chio think maybe 40+ and she was wearing a one piece dress... her body still quite well matained and when she was talking to my mum... she lean forward and the lobang exposed her B cup breast... I was standing and had a good view of it... hehehe Nei Nei still quite firm...

bo liao
10-05-2012, 01:28 AM
Many years ago I was studying for my exams, I wasn't feeling too well and was having a sore throat so I went to see doctor at the neighbourhood clinic.

A lady doctor (D) attended to me. She is a MILF, probably late 30s to early 40s.

D : So what can I do for you today, Boliao (BL)?

BL : Doctor, my throat is little sore and I just feel a little weak.

D then do the routine checks , ask me to open mouth, see see look look, listen to my breathing and took my temperature.

D: BL, do you know you had a fever?

BL: No , I don't. Am I having a fever?

D: Yes, and the temperature is quite high, do you need an MC?
BL : No need la. It's my weekend off .

D: I will need to give you an injection but it is gonna cost XX dollars.

BL : huh? So much arr, I don't have enough money.
I count and count and was a couple of dollars short and I told D.

D: ok la, that will do, you wait outside first.

So I promptly went out and waited. After about 10 minutes I was asked to go in.

D: I can give you injection on your arm but the effect will be slower. So I think it's better if I give it to your bums.

I was like, hey , I am not small boy less than 10 years old, still injection on backside.... But since doctor say so, ok lor...

So she ask me to take off my pants and lie down face down on the bed. She then pull down my underwear to expose my bum to the cold aircon. It was a good few minutes before she come over and start rubbing on my buttocks. Some how it feels really good.... A little like when you go massage and the massuer massage your buttocks. She was saying it is to increase the blood circulation so that the injection is more effective. This went on for a while and I was getting aroused and my little didi is getting hard but hidden, although it was getting a little uncomfortable as I was lying face down with my hard cock compressed.

Finally she gave me the injection , use an alcohol wipe or something to wipe and gave my butt one final slap.

D: ok that's done.

I turn over to stand up with a hard on, barely covered by my underwear... D was staring at it... and I could almost see her licking her lips.......

neb_neb
10-05-2012, 03:14 AM
My experience was kinda weird, althou' nothing sexual happens. I'm more or less in a daze due to my illness.

It happened 5 years back, when I'm still with my ex-company. The benefits like allowances / claims are good by market rate, only drawback is our medical. Everyone employee is issued a card and a list of panel clinics to choose from. Thou' the isnt a need for me to fork out cash but sad to say there isn't one near my vicinity during that time.

The fateful date arrive when my poor body is showing signs of fever and prolonged sweating symptoms. Drag myself to the clinic and within 2mins and my name was called. Went in and I'm greeted by this Milf in reddish hair, couldn't rem the length but quite sure it not long. Did the norm, take temp and explained my visit. She suspects it might be dengue fever but require some test to confirm. Ask me if there any spots on my body, i told her i didn't inspect my body before my visit. She politely request," please lift up your shirt". Obediently I just lift up, she move closer and nothing was on my chest
or back. "and your pants, it could be on your thighs." i stoic for a while and i did the one of the stupidest thing in my life. I tried rolling my pants up believing that could pull tru' and save myself from unneeded exposure, it couldn't and still my pants must be dropped but to my knee cap only. Ask to stand and she went 1/2 bending from her seat with her face pretty close to my
thighs.

That sight just worsen my condition, both physical and mentally I'm sick. And yes, bingo! Red little spots look tiny burst blood vessels was found, was told to take a blood test on the spot and given 3 days MC. She scribble on a paper and sealed in a letter, stating if the blood test is out and the counts for white are low. I will need to go to TTSH straight with her letter, meanwhile she will help to control the fever with medical. Again, ask me to strip and this time not till my undies but in buff and knee on the bed. She comfort me it not painful and it's works faster than a jab, from my view I couldnt and dare not see what is happening. She told me to relax and something went in..... Thou' I wad expecting some fists clenching and biting on the mattress but man it's so smooth.

My first insertion and I didn't feel a thing, full inside but no pain. Went back home, while down the escalator the foreign insert actually melt off, leaving me freaking uncomfortable below. 4 hours later, received a phone call and off im in TTSH for the next few days. From this incident, I learnt that if the mosquito pokes u, yur doc will poke up too.

Poet
10-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I need to have my blood pressure check after reading all these.

scorpionnn
10-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Finally she gave me the injection , use an alcohol wipe or something to wipe and gave my butt one final slap.

I turn over to stand up with a hard on, barely covered by my underwear... D was staring at it... and I could almost see her licking her lips.......

Next time I'll check with my doc if they can inject on my cock/balls. If "sperm can shoot to brain" (xiao cheong nao), then might work the same way. I'd love to se her licking her lips to that! :D

MCPL
10-05-2012, 11:25 PM
Wow so many bros are lucky.

I still remember a few years back i got into a motorbike accident and broke my upper leg n hip bone. So was hospitalized for a few days. i returned 3 weeks later to see the progress of my recovery to get an xray and change of cast.

There was this pinoy nurse, she was friendly. She helped to remove the cast with another fellow nurse. She was just a regular GND look. While i was in a leg cast up to my hip, i couldnt wear any underwear or boxers. So xiao didi was free out of his cage. So when she told me to remove my basket ball shorts i was a bit shy and embarassed. She got the idea by the way i looked and told her fellow colleague to pull the curtains and await outside. So she helped me pull down my shorts and saw my didi. Well it was limp at that time due to the awkward situation. She mentioned that she know im shy thats why she told her colleague to wait outside.

So while cutting and removing the bandages and cast, her elbows kept rubbing onto lil bro. As such it was making me horny. She noticed it when i was 1/2 hard and citing "naughty ar sir" giggly. So i pointed her elbows and she apologized and laughed as she didnt notice.

Once cast was off i was dressed in a thin gown on a wheel chair. The nurse pushed me into the public toilet.

There she shaved lil bro hair and all this while i had a hard on. She kept slapping it lightly and saying im naughty and pervert in a silly smile way. She even washed lil bro thoroughly. Stroking him in a washing manner yo remove the soap. But it wasnt much. It was just a quick 10min shave.

This was followed by the x ray then back to the casting room.
While applying the new cast a male doc was present and as such it was a major turn off. When the doc left. The nurse whispered to me and pointed to lil bro how come didi didnt stand. I say obviously male mah. Gay s**t turn off. She laughed at my comment. She put on her latex glove and prep some wipes.

She cleaned up the white powdered messy cast using a wet towel. N while doing so i gt turn on again. :p she noticed and started cleaning lil bro sides and balls.
Then after finally cleaning up, she checked for any residue and at that moment in my mind throughout i was begging and hope she give me a HJ or BJ as we were behind some curtains.

She did gave it a few strokes for cleaning and said im naughty again.

Dissappointed as nothing happened though.
Still remb that ehen i reached home i went and on maria ozawa porn n jerk twice to it. It was really killing me.

Hope to hear other bros share and TS story to continue.
Cheers.

uslover
11-05-2012, 12:34 AM
wahaha so many bros have fantastic encounter with female doctor, i dun have :(

Basil
11-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

kendom7
11-05-2012, 10:38 AM
I had a clear zg with a chio & lady doctor few months back. She has got a set of beautiful eyes as well .
I went into the clinic to get pain killer for my gout attack . Was assigned to this lady doctor ( my regular doctor by the way ) .
She asked me where the pain was , I pointed to my big toe & she told me to show her by removing my socks & shoes .
Wow, she then from her seating position bended down to touch & feel my toes exposing her 2 big (.) (.) , at least B + . Nice branded bra .

Bro, gout attack is no joke,as the pain on the big toe is really searing hot pain and very unbearable if without the proper medication, as regular pain killers will not help much..control your diet and drink lots of water does help.
Gout the so called "Rich Man's disease" I seriously doubt cos it is more like eating rather too much rubbish food hahahahaha.
Take care Man.

RisingShadow
11-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Wow so many bros are lucky.

There she shaved lil bro hair and all this while i had a hard on. She kept slapping it lightly and saying im naughty and pervert in a silly smile way. She even washed lil bro thoroughly. Stroking him in a washing manner yo remove the soap. But it wasnt much. It was just a quick 10min shave.

This was followed by the x ray then back to the casting room.
While applying the new cast a male doc was present and as such it was a major turn off. When the doc left. The nurse whispered to me and pointed to lil bro how come didi didnt stand. I say obviously male mah. Gay s**t turn off. She laughed at my comment. She put on her latex glove and prep some wipes.

She cleaned up the white powdered messy cast using a wet towel. N while doing so i gt turn on again. :p she noticed and started cleaning lil bro sides and balls.
Then after finally cleaning up, she checked for any residue and at that moment in my mind throughout i was begging and hope she give me a HJ or BJ as we were behind some curtains.

She did gave it a few strokes for cleaning and said im naughty again.

Dissappointed as nothing happened though.
Still remb that ehen i reached home i went and on maria ozawa porn n jerk twice to it. It was really killing me.

Hope to hear other bros share and TS story to continue.
Cheers.

This nurse sure also naughty . :p

michael_368
11-05-2012, 11:21 AM
Nice story, camping here for more update.:D

arcanedenial
11-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Dentist counted or not? Hahaha. Anyway, it's been a while since I last went to the dentist.. I think a good 3 or 4 years. (I guess no one likes seeing dentists.....) I was kindda forced by OC to do my teeth cleaning cuz she said it's stained yellow from all the cigarettes I've been smoking.....

Anyway, my OC accompanied me to the dentist but waited outside for me..... The dentist was probably in her mid to late 20s.... Long dark hair and I would say average or better looking..... As she was in her coat i couldnt really figure out how big her boobs are......

I didnt think much about anything else at that time and just wanted to get everything done with..... She proceeded inspecting my teeth and diagnosed that the tartar stained my gums as well and she would need to clean my gums for me too.... (injection with anaesthatic.... Sian.....)

So I was lying down on the dentist chair, with her standing behind me.. She did the injection and proceeded with the cleaning.... Halfway thru, I started to notice that something soft was resting against my head..... I looked up and shifted abit and from my position and height, I realised those were her boobs resting against my head.... I thought she had accidentally leaned against my head.. Ok, so I had to sit up to gargle a few times and each time I lied back down and she started working on my teeth, I could feel her boobs resting agaonst my head.. Well, the whole visit took close to an hour and I swear her tits were against my head for at least a good 15 minutes in total..

I guess those werw the only positives I took from this visit.... I got a sore mouth throughout the day once the anaesthatic wore off and my oc said though my teeth were lookin much better, the dentist didnt do a good job.. But well, I didnt complain.. Lol.. ;)

Xiao_Zhu168
11-05-2012, 12:36 PM
Dentist counted or not? Hahaha. Anyway, it's been a while since I last went to the dentist.. I think a good 3 or 4 years. (I guess no one likes seeing dentists.....) I was kindda forced by OC to do my teeth cleaning cuz she said it's stained yellow from all the cigarettes I've been smoking.....

Anyway, my OC accompanied me to the dentist but waited outside for me..... The dentist was probably in her mid to late 20s.... Long dark hair and I would say average or better looking..... As she was in her coat i couldnt really figure out how big her boobs are......

I didnt think much about anything else at that time and just wanted to get everything done with..... She proceeded inspecting my teeth and diagnosed that the tartar stained my gums as well and she would need to clean my gums for me too.... (injection with anaesthatic.... Sian.....)

So I was lying down on the dentist chair, with her standing behind me.. She did the injection and proceeded with the cleaning.... Halfway thru, I started to notice that something soft was resting against my head..... I looked up and shifted abit and from my position and height, I realised those were her boobs resting against my head.... I thought she had accidentally leaned against my head.. Ok, so I had to sit up to gargle a few times and each time I lied back down and she started working on my teeth, I could feel her boobs resting agaonst my head.. Well, the whole visit took close to an hour and I swear her tits were against my head for at least a good 15 minutes in total..

I guess those werw the only positives I took from this visit.... I got a sore mouth throughout the day once the anaesthatic wore off and my oc said though my teeth were lookin much better, the dentist didnt do a good job.. But well, I didnt complain.. Lol.. ;)

if urs is true..please pm me the location.. time for me to clean my teeth :D

chrisloh
11-05-2012, 11:54 PM
bro me too

Jax_
12-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Was with my ex-company and company card will cover the medical fees but need to see specific clinics.. like shenton group medical those kind. Was at work and feeling sudden pain at kneecap, pain was persistent for hours so I went to the clinic which is just in front of the office block.

First time there and this young female doctor (20+) attended to me. Very cute with slim body and ponytail hair, wears specs and slight freckles on her otherwise flawless face. She was wearing normal office attire, white shirt and black short skirt but was quite body hugging, lab coat was behind the char. See liao also steam cos her top 2 or 3 buttons were unbutton.

She has a sweet sounding voice, I was thinking that I would love to hear her moan. My temperature was not taken by the nurse downstairs so the doc stretch forward using the in-ear thermometer for that. I could smell her sweet fragrance as she got close.. such sweetness.

As she was asking about my medical history turns out she just ran out of the 'ice cream stick' for the tongue examination. She stood up and reach for the overhead cupboard for supplies and my didi twitch at the sight of her figure stretching upwards. Her outfit strains to constrain her slim figure and I can clearly see all her contours. She has an awesome butt although the top part is modest! She tiptoes to reach the high cupboard to get the stuffs she needs. I was sitting and just staring at this arousing sight. I was eye level at her waist level and watches as her skirt slowly rides upwards, revealing more of her slims thighs, my did approves by twitching a few times.

After the initial questions she inquires about my condition. Just told her some stuffs as I was distracted. Told her knee starts to be painful and persist for quite a while le. She push out her chair for a closer look and ask me to try lift up for her to see but I couldn't. She ask me to stand up so she can examine the area. She then KNEES down right in front of me and feels around my kneecap area lightly. She was bending down frontwards for a closer look and zaogeng right in front of me. She ask if she can fold my pants up to knee level so she can examine my area of concern. I say yes and she helps to fold up my pants upwards.

Imagine the sight of a SYT doctor kneeling in front of your spread legs, zaogeng revealing her purple lace bra and assisting with your pants. First thought that come to my mind was.. OMG this is just like a scene out of JAV. While I was distracted and immerse in the feel of her hands on my calfs she looks up and gently ask me if it is too tight. I was like 'huh?" then realising she's talking about my pants quickly reply no. When she looks upwards at me her lips were slightly open and all I could think was the sight of her doing a BBBJ on me. By now I was having a semi erection and trying to adjust myself.

She feels around my kneecaps asking me if this is painful, if that is painful etc. All the while her smooth hands would feel around my kneecap area, calf and sometimes upper thigh. She would look up at me sometimes and asks about my condition. From the angle really look like BBBJ. All the while can see her purple lace bra peeking from between her modest A-B cup. After the examination she ask me to sit back down.

When I left the clinic that day I was a strangely happy man. My knee still hurts and yes, nothing really happen in the examination room at all but somehow I was just happy with the thoughts of this SYT doctor and her innocently seductive ways. ;)

HeartThrow
13-05-2012, 01:54 AM

A similar thing happen to me too. Got a surprised when a chio doctor opened the door and called my name. During the examination, she bend down quite a few times, saw her black color bra. :D:D For once, my ingrown toenail brought me pleasure :D

scorpionnn
14-05-2012, 03:29 PM
My closest encounter was with a malay nurse nia. It was after my lower back operation and I had so many tubes attached to me, including a urine bag. If bros ever been through a urine bag, will know, they insert the tube through your peehole.

When time came to remove my urine bag, this SYT malay nurse in her 20's and from my guess is B-C cup helped me. She pulled the curtain, and start removing my hospital pants. At first asked me to hold my own kuku, but told her, I don not have the strangth yet (keh xiao one), as I've been numbing myself to morphine. So she no choice, hold my kuku and start pulling out the tube slowly. But too bad, as little bro have been numb from the "expansion"for past few days, can't feel anything liao.

consultant
14-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Hi bros,

Can email clinic and doctor's name to [email protected]?TY

Slotti
14-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Bro, gout attack is no joke,as the pain on the big toe is really searing hot pain and very unbearable if without the proper medication, as regular pain killers will not help much..control your diet and drink lots of water does help.
Gout the so called "Rich Man's disease" I seriously doubt cos it is more like eating rather too much rubbish food hahahahaha.
Take care Man.

Yupz Bro, diet & the type of food plays an important role in controlling gout attack . Seem like some of us are pre-disposed to certain diseases , ie the genetic factor . Knowing which food type is your enemy helps alot .
Cheers & thanks !

middaymoon
15-05-2012, 10:17 AM
something to share, i got gout also...a doctor intro me to a cherry juice....regular drinking helps a lot lot...R.W. Knudsen Just Black Cherry Juice...bit hard to find in sg though...

kendom7
15-05-2012, 05:11 PM
something to share, i got gout also...a doctor intro me to a cherry juice....regular drinking helps a lot lot...R.W. Knudsen Just Black Cherry Juice...bit hard to find in sg though...

Hahaha suddenly we are all sharing our medical conditions here...I guess not all gout "victims" will suffer under the same type of food category. Some people will get it after consuming too much soy beans, seafood or red meat etc ..and worse alcohol too will increase the uric acid in our body to cause this super hot pain...Anyway bro, thanks for the tip with the intro of this cherry Black Juice..but I guess plenty of water will help flush out the excess uric acid in our body, and a proper diet does help.
Take care yo.

nomadSG
15-05-2012, 08:48 PM
Wow I love doctor and nurses stories... It's nice to have so many bros here sharing their incidents while waiting for TS to continue. TS pls continue!

sianguy2006
15-05-2012, 08:48 PM
gout is really no joke man..still thinking if i should take daily medication for it. They say reduce the intake of beans(peanuts,cashew nuts, soya beans), tau pok, red mine and beer. all my favs leh..got one doctor told me pig organs also must steer clear..

Slotti
15-05-2012, 11:33 PM
gout is really no joke man..still thinking if i should take daily medication for it. They say reduce the intake of beans(peanuts,cashew nuts, soya beans), tau pok, red mine and beer. all my favs leh..got one doctor told me pig organs also must steer clear..

Bro, no need to take daily medication lah , take more vegs & fruits instead of red meat or seafood , minimize these .
Fish, chicken meat are all ok . For me , cashew nuts is to be avoided . I dont drink though .
Yupz, when gout attack you, is like stepping on sharp stones ..

wetpanty
16-05-2012, 08:15 PM
I sharing my story too. Here goes:

Many years back, enrolled to buy term insurance, and were informed to undergo for medical check-up. So I went to one of the appointed clinic under this insurance company.

When I stepped in this clinic, saw two pretty syt receptionist cum clinic assistance. Then, I told them my purpose to consult doctor and handover them the medical checkup form which issued by insurance company.

Later, one of the syt give me a small transparent bottle and asking me to collect urine sample. At the same time, my thought run wild and came out an evil action. Why I not make some pre-cum and mix with little urine (of course not too obvious that whole bottle is my pre-cum, right?) to put inside the small bottle?

So, went into toilet, closed the door and start to pcc. I actually tried to make it fast as dun want them have suspicious that what the hell i take so long to collect urine sample. Within two mins, managed to collect 1/4 bottle of pre-cum. But with my hard on little bro there, i cant just simply walk in to let doctor see, what happen if male doctor? I dun mind female doctor at all http://sammyboyforum.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

I decided to make it cum and with another minutes, i cummed and shot it into the small bottle. OH SHIT, how should i hand it this "transparent" bottle which clearly can see my cum. No choice, I closed up the bottle, hide it at one corner in the toilet, as u guys know the cum will liquidize in 5 mins or so.

Went out from the toilet and told the syt i have difficulty to pass urine, she said never mind, ask me go and let doctor do the check up 1st, later go and collect urine sample. I thought she will help me to pass urine, but too bad....hahaha...

Nothing much to say about the check up process as it was done by male doctor....siazzzzzz

After done the check up, the syt asking to try to collect urine. So went to toilet and check the bottle. Bingo......all my pre-cum and sperm cum has turn to urine likes. So, i carefully give the bottle to the syt, but to my surprise, she asked me to hold the bottle and she took 1 piece of pH paper (for those who attended chemical lesson in school before should know what is this).

When she dipped the pH paper into the bottle with my cum mixed with slight urine, i have instant hard on again. Then the funny part is when she tried to take out the pH paper, the cum have stick on the pH paper just like 精液牵丝. And she dip in again and take out still the same, at the same time i little bro already very hard when see a syt "playing" with my cum.........hahahaha....
Another syt told her that uses the edge of the bottle to wipe off the excess cum on the pH paper. Look like she more experience and think she play the cum before. heee heee....

The feeling is so shiok, reached home and pcc again

GowHowSeow
19-05-2012, 12:31 PM
I sharing my story too. Here goes:

Many years back, enrolled to buy term insurance, and were informed to undergo for medical check-up. So I went to one of the appointed clinic under this insurance company.

When I stepped in this clinic, saw two pretty syt receptionist cum clinic assistance. Then, I told them my purpose to consult doctor and handover them the medical checkup form which issued by insurance company.

Later, one of the syt give me a small transparent bottle and asking me to collect urine sample. At the same time, my thought run wild and came out an evil action. Why I not make some pre-cum and mix with little urine (of course not too obvious that whole bottle is my pre-cum, right?) to put inside the small bottle?

So, went into toilet, closed the door and start to pcc. I actually tried to make it fast as dun want them have suspicious that what the hell i take so long to collect urine sample. Within two mins, managed to collect 1/4 bottle of pre-cum. But with my hard on little bro there, i cant just simply walk in to let doctor see, what happen if male doctor? I dun mind female doctor at all http://sammyboyforum.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

I decided to make it cum and with another minutes, i cummed and shot it into the small bottle. OH SHIT, how should i hand it this "transparent" bottle which clearly can see my cum. No choice, I closed up the bottle, hide it at one corner in the toilet, as u guys know the cum will liquidize in 5 mins or so.

Went out from the toilet and told the syt i have difficulty to pass urine, she said never mind, ask me go and let doctor do the check up 1st, later go and collect urine sample. I thought she will help me to pass urine, but too bad....hahaha...

Nothing much to say about the check up process as it was done by male doctor....siazzzzzz

After done the check up, the syt asking to try to collect urine. So went to toilet and check the bottle. Bingo......all my pre-cum and sperm cum has turn to urine likes. So, i carefully give the bottle to the syt, but to my surprise, she asked me to hold the bottle and she took 1 piece of pH paper (for those who attended chemical lesson in school before should know what is this).

When she dipped the pH paper into the bottle with my cum mixed with slight urine, i have instant hard on again. Then the funny part is when she tried to take out the pH paper, the cum have stick on the pH paper just like 精液牵丝. And she dip in again and take out still the same, at the same time i little bro already very hard when see a syt "playing" with my cum.........hahahaha....
Another syt told her that uses the edge of the bottle to wipe off the excess cum on the pH paper. Look like she more experience and think she play the cum before. heee heee....

The feeling is so shiok, reached home and pcc again

ah la mak, thought she would drink your urine and you cum...once you see that you wiill ejaculate and no nee to go home and PCC.

TreakSYT
22-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Actually i had a similar incident at a neighborhood polyclinic. My company had organised a "brief" health screening and my results were not so good so was advised to proceed for a more "detailed" health screening to confirm my results. I opted for "budget" one so went to a polyclinic near my home.
Went through the normal routine, blood/stool/urine/ecg etc then the result came and was asked to go back see the doctor to explain my results. was assigned a female doctor whom i think should be just "freshie". She explained that i got hypertension/high cholesterol/high glucose unfortunately. then asked me if i got anything else i wanted to ask her. So actually i did, and explained to her my "problem" - tight foreskin and painful sex which only started recently. never had this issue before. so she said "come, show me" and she stood up to close the curtain, sometimes the nurses will come into the consultation room to pass forms for doctors to sign etc

Was abit paiseh initially, but what the heck!! better to get it sorted than can get back to enjoying my sex life right? Anyway, i stoodup then drop my pants and flip open my boxer to show her my tool, she stoop down closer to look at it but i could stop my mind from imagining that she was going to give me a BJ and dick just started to erect!! Shit this is embarassing!! my face just turned red as she continued to touch and inspect my rod as it got harder and harder!! she just keep smiling and ask me are you ok?? i was like going- so sorry!! so sorry!! i cant help it!!

She just continue to smile and without letting go of my dick, using her 3 fingers on the shaft very slowly stroking it up/down and just say - how do you feel?? i am going to try and push the skin down ok?? let me know if you feel any pain?

I just say doctor, i feeling good as you can see for yourself and i am feeling the skin streched around the head area. She just say, "lets see how far i can pull back"? and she continue her up and down motion of her 3 finger grip afew more times, each time trying to pull the skin further down to expose my dickhead. Finally she stood up and say, "i am going to try and apply some KY gel and see if it helps"? whip out a tube of KY and squeeze a generous amount of it and started rubbing it all over my disckhead!!

I was feeling so damn high liao, i told her " Doctor, i cant take it already". she act as though very concerned "oh sorry, did i hurt you?" i will try to be more gentle and once she finish rubbing the ky evenly all over my dickhead she went back to trying to retracting the foreskin with her 3 finger grip on my shaft moving slowly up and down again!!

IT was just a few strokes not sure how many, and i just let go my load with her 3 fingers gripping my shaft and she got a shock - ahh. my 1st shot of precum just shot out and landed on her blouse and arms. maybe due to her shock she just stopped stroking and just stare at my dick through her spectacles. But i just moved my hips to and fro and i just continued cumming shooting my load all over her hands!!

She sort of recovered and keep muttering "oh my god..... oh my god" as i keep moving to and fro until i was spent. and all i could say was so sorry doctor, i told you i cant take it already..... then she said with a coy smile, nevermind, let me help you clean up" taking the papertowels from the wall dispenser and started wiping off for me and also the cum on her arms and hands.

Wow she didn't ask $50 from you ar, just joking

kenstud27
23-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Here is my story:

Recently went to hospital for a check-up, had this weird condition called varicocele where my veins had been blocked. So what happen is that after sex, no sperm ejaculate out.

So went to see doc and he advice to go for a detailed check. Made an appt at SGH and was asked by the doc there to go for an examination. In my mind, i was thinking what kind of examination. Was led to another side and was asked to changed into the hospital robe and then led to a dark room. Inside was this SYT technician, from her accent i think she is not local. Told me to lay on the bed and then she pulled up my gown to expose lil bro. Then she took out a tube of lubricant and applied on my groin area, kinda warm warm feel. A bit like those pregnant lady going for their scan. So this gal was using this scanner and was scanning all over my groin, at the same time holding lil bro. Obviously this called for a reaction but i was paiseh at the same time. She kinda knew i was paiseh so kept striking small conversation w me.

I tried my best not to look at her direct but this must be one of my most erotic experience ever. Hahahaha.....:p

VT987654321
23-10-2012, 10:31 AM
I had once shiok one during a medical checkup. I went to a executive medical health check center at Gleneagle. As a Japanese company, there are Japanese nurses attending to us. I was lead to different small room for the different check. Then it come to the ECG part, She asked me to be sited on a chair and helped me to removed my robe. I had just left with my boxer ;>. Next she knee down in front of me and started to clean part of my body to paste the ECG pads. Can you imagine?! I had my legs wide open, and a sweet Japanese nurse knee right in front of dick, touching over my body....My dick start to grow...while I started a conversation with her. Next I was asked to laid on the bed, when all the probes stick onto me...and as time goes, so do my rod...

made me eager to book my checkup ssession every year. but nowaday...budget cut...no more such high end luxury experiences:<