PDA

View Full Version : My Personal Sexperience with local & foreign ladies

k3lvin123
08-05-2012, 08:31 AM
As mentioned above the thread, i'm here to share some experience i had with local sg girls & some foreign ladies i've bonked over the last 30 something years of my life. Lets kick off with ......................

PS; This story is 99% true with 1% change in name & address NOT SHOWING OFF!

Year 13, Secondary 1 Sep............ * First Kiss + first time touch neh neh*

It was end of a busy secondary 1 without much difficulty adjusting life in my new sec sch, classmates are very united, teachers are friendly except the 'AH MA' principal who usually takes up additional 15-30 mins of assembly to talk cock end up today i also talk cock alot......... So its end of the year, soon its report book taking & end of the year show. As a representative of the class, i helped in contributing ideas to our form teacher, a native young sg girl in her late 20s, changi airport type slim wear glasses. So we decided to act the show, SNOW WHITE........ VERY CHILDREN one but hor got additional things which i think sometimes even the 'SHREK' movie copies our idea. This time, our teacher will pose as Princess, well the prince is ME la. I'm an average guy but as i'm one of the teacher's favourites, the class ARROW -------> ME to die la. The story is about the princess got 1 EVIL step-mother, IN this story princess about 15 years older then step mother..... quite funny if i recall now. She ask mirror mirror on the wall, then of cos la Princess is the fairest of them all. So step mother got the hunter to bring princess jalan jalan in the bukit timah oh sorry the snow white story is about singapore then trick her makan poison apple.

Princess makan apple liao sleep lor. I will come & kiss kiss her THEN alot people will come & hamtan me for molesting the princess & the team will run out & say, NOT ALL STEP MOTHER or HUNTERS are bad people, princess ONLY sleep because she eat finish want to kun only. OK its rehearsal day 1, on stage its more nervous then ever & before us was the story which they need to throw some powder on the stage. Ok hunter bring princess into the woods liao, makan apple liao & she sleeps. So the next is me, wo lai liao. i ran out as i was wearing socks instead of shoes i slipped to my teacher & kissed her, my silly hands............. on her boobs......... all this happened in i think 1 second.......... the rest of the story u should be able to guess la the team ran out & i tio hamtan for REAL................. 'n'lll

dkobe
08-05-2012, 09:22 AM
Please continue
+1 for you :)

Kenneleon
08-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Sounds funny..i had 2 extremely hot teachers in my sec sch days..too bad nth exciting

naughtyuan
08-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Hi k3lvin123, thanks for inviting me out for a drink last night & thanks for the advise hope u put our story here soon.

k3lvin123
08-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Oh its u...... the attitude chiobu haha....... anyway thanks to accompany me go ecp makan sting ray & you're really sexy & well 36C but i think u can be 36D. The bra a bit too small for u liao. Anyway, i got up u & if bros here are interested u're more then willingly to share our story here. Thanks yuanyuan for the exciting moment in the car & its sad we end up in 81 LOL hope to hear from u soon & stay happy dear.

naughtyuan
09-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Ok, i dont know if the bros here will like it if i cut in anyhow. Need to get their feedback, anyway dont forget dear k3 our appt this friday again

davidguetta
09-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Ok, i dont know if the bros here will like it if i cut in anyhow. Need to get their feedback, anyway dont forget dear k3 our appt this friday again

Please write more on ur lady's point of view! We love it

EuroFanatic
10-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Camping here for more :).

Captainoceania77
10-05-2012, 11:15 AM
Camping for more here...

dander
10-05-2012, 11:54 AM
You started your adult education very young. Please continue.

naughtyuan
10-05-2012, 03:13 PM
wher u go return my sms ok

jon2000sg
10-05-2012, 04:56 PM
wah lau ? adult education !

eeemen
12-05-2012, 04:19 PM
Bro k3lvin123, thanks for a good start, but still waiting for the continuation? Thanks, n cheers ....................

JulianLuther
13-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Keep it coming.