PDA

View Full Version : Best Hunting Ground for FB

Uncle2
07-05-2012, 03:44 PM
Hi guys,

Care to share your favorite hunting ground for f**k buddy or ONS? My contribution:

Uncle is 40++ and used to go down to Plaza Hotel by Beach Road for dancing and wine at the pub/lounge there. Got plenty of milf dancing there on weekends and had my share of luck with a couple of ladies. The thing is that if you are not choosy, there will be FB available. After all, the ladies are out for a good time as well....

Joined a dance studio recently and has been happily hunting there.... Ladies who came to the studio alone and without a partner are especially vulnerable..... What else do you think they came to learn dancing for?? ; )

amx13sm1
07-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Uncle, you are 40++ but I am 40 and only with a +. So. about the same platform. Got any 'kang tao' to give or not...

badboy123
07-05-2012, 04:15 PM
LOL.. camping to hear more!!

xnarsilx
07-05-2012, 08:21 PM
i think my age kind go there will be pop? im 25.

keewee
07-05-2012, 09:55 PM
places liked attica... damn easy to get sia... used to hanged outta der often...
always feel dat club is da best place

handcell
08-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi guys,

Care to share your favorite hunting ground for f**k buddy or ONS? My contribution:

Uncle is 40++ and used to go down to Plaza Hotel by Beach Road for dancing and wine at the pub/lounge there. Got plenty of milf dancing there on weekends and had my share of luck with a couple of ladies. The thing is that if you are not choosy, there will be FB available. After all, the ladies are out for a good time as well....

Joined a dance studio recently and has been happily hunting there.... Ladies who came to the studio alone and without a partner are especially vulnerable..... What else do you think they came to learn dancing for?? ; )
uncle can i join u the next time round and how much usually u spend there?

hcg_explorer
08-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Hi guys,

UNCLE... more like u r promoting the place rather then sharing... if so good, u still need other lobang meh...

Uncle2
08-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Lol.... If uncle owns the place, then dun have to come here promote lah..... Since when you heard pub owners come Sammyboy to promote their joint one...

Anyway, my point is simple. If you are young 20+ to 30 +, reasonable looking and willing to spend some tie with the aunties, you get free piaks..... Uncle my age also gets lucky sometimes with the ladies..... Many of the lady friends I got to know simply need someone to talk to, listen to their 牢骚 , the piak piak oredi.... You will be surprised some of these milf quite swee n chio one....

look4sex
08-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Heard of this place few years ago. Care to share what is the Pub's name and cover charge ? Would like to try my luck there... :D

Uncle2
08-05-2012, 05:26 PM
The place is call Club 5. Right beside lobby at Park Royal Beach Road.... On Fridays or Saturdays when I went down, you will see an entire floor of uncles and aunties dancing or jiving to some 80s or 70s music.....

Go with a few friends and chat up some ladies..... That's how I got started.....

Clubbinkaki
08-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Mr Uncle, when u wan to bring me down?

guess67
08-05-2012, 10:49 PM
The place is call Club 5. Right beside lobby at Park Royal Beach Road.... On Fridays or Saturdays when I went down, you will see an entire floor of uncles and aunties dancing or jiving to some 80s or 70s music.....

Go with a few friends and chat up some ladies..... That's how I got started.....

should go see see look look :D

DemiBoy
08-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Lol.... If uncle owns the place, then dun have to come here promote lah..... Since when you heard pub owners come Sammyboy to promote their joint one...

Anyway, my point is simple. If you are young 20+ to 30 +, reasonable looking and willing to spend some tie with the aunties, you get free piaks..... Uncle my age also gets lucky sometimes with the ladies..... Many of the lady friends I got to know simply need someone to talk to, listen to their 牢骚 , the piak piak oredi.... You will be surprised some of these milf quite swee n chio one....

Uncle no offense hor, "listen to their 牢骚.." Mai la.. my lao bu everyday also nagging and scolding liao i think i buay tahan and no patience for these :D

Joking ah!

els13
09-05-2012, 12:29 AM

Uncle u should organise one session with a few sbf bro to go down explore!:D

wally888
09-05-2012, 12:53 AM
Uncle no offense hor, "listen to their 牢骚.." Mai la.. my lao bu everyday also nagging and scolding liao i think i buay tahan and no patience for these :D

Joking ah!

Lol, the milf there will oso lao shao about their kids like u no patience with them :D

alan0338
09-05-2012, 11:26 AM
camp for feedback... :D

look4sex
09-05-2012, 08:02 PM

Thanks, Uncle. But how the aunties look like ? Although I am 40s now but I still have the look of late 20s to early 30s. Will I look funny to go there ? :D

currymee
09-05-2012, 11:15 PM
is different, this 1 u have to siam for nagging, that 1 nagging for piak. u will listen to it. :D

Guess clubbing still a good place for fun, too bad no kaki for me to go clubbing. :(

handcell
09-05-2012, 11:43 PM
think must check out this place soon....

Uncle2
10-05-2012, 03:30 PM
For those cheongsters from the 90s to early 2000s, you would have remembered Merlin HC at Plaza Hotel Beach Road.... Those days when the local ger Michelle with her natural 37DD ruled the scene!

I started to get sick of paid sex later and ventured into something more challenging..... Sometimes I get what I want, sometimes I don't..... I am ok with both outcomes. In Chinese there is a saying:

妻不如妾、
妾不如嫖、
嫖不如偷!

I am getting more satisfaction bedding some ladies that I had the chance to talk to or got to know her or a couple of weeks.... It is some sort like fishing - if you enjoy eating fish, go market buy. But if you enjoy the process, you probably be hooked to angling.....

No problem. We organised a like minded group outing sometime soon!

Uncle2
10-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Thanks, Uncle. But how the aunties look like ? Although I am 40s now but I still have the look of late 20s to early 30s. Will I look funny to go there ? :D

Wow, you 40+ but look like 20+..... Go with you means 包吃 one..... Must Jio you go. The place pays top 40 hits and has a dance floor open. Ladies typically have some kind of dance... Not sure it's disco or square dance hybrid....

ivan078
10-05-2012, 05:23 PM
For those cheongsters from the 90s to early 2000s, you would have remembered Merlin HC at Plaza Hotel Beach Road.... Those days when the local ger Michelle with her natural 37DD ruled the scene!

I started to get sick of paid sex later and ventured into something more challenging..... Sometimes I get what I want, sometimes I don't..... I am ok with both outcomes. In Chinese there is a saying:

妻不如妾、
妾不如嫖、
嫖不如偷!

I am getting more satisfaction bedding some ladies that I had the chance to talk to or got to know her or a couple of weeks.... It is some sort like fishing - if you enjoy eating fish, go market buy. But if you enjoy the process, you probably be hooked to angling.....

No problem. We organised a like minded group outing sometime soon!

Uncle, i'm 35 this year, not sure when u wanna organise this outing? hope could b able to join in the 'fishing'.

JackOff
10-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Sound interesting.
Uncle2, if u really organizing, I would like to go look C.
But must know how to dance or not... :)

serioussillyguy
10-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Those unties alot of them with the accompany of mid age gigolo as dancing partners, and they drive in with big merc and bmw,... getting some of them on bed, the result is good ones end up being a gigolo got paid for sex:) unlucky ones end up kana beaten up till 'small di di' cant sex anymore or sit on wheelchair' also have. Playing pple wife is already risky, somemore wan try touching rich fellow' wives. :D

Uncle2
10-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Those unties alot of them with the accompany of mid age gigolo as dancing partners, and they drive in with big merc and bmw,... getting some of them on bed, the result is good ones end up being a gigolo got paid for sex:) unlucky ones end up kana beaten up till 'small di di' cant sex anymore or sit on wheelchair' also have. Playing pple wife is already risky, somemore wan try touching rich fellow' wives. :D

So you have been there before? I am not sure about the gigolo part because I am not paid for the piak piak....

As for the rich tai tai with Mercedes, I haven't tried them yet..... Must try one day!

CKee
10-05-2012, 06:34 PM
Those unties alot of them with the accompany of mid age gigolo as dancing partners, and they drive in with big merc and bmw,... also have. Playing pple wife is already risky, somemore wan try touching rich fellow' wives. :D

Chanced upon this thread and would like to share my experience with MILFs and GILFs. Me a regular joe and no Adonis. Wrong side of 40s and though may not possess the youthful appearance of a 40s bro here who says he looks late 20s - 30s, I believe with my regular conquests, I must be doing sumthing right.

From my sexperiences, MILFS typically complain abt their other halves as having ED, quickie sex (10mins, they poke, they cum, they sleep leaving the MILFs high and dry), unromantic/unloving etc...So there is a gap and we fill THAT gap. It could be sweet nothings (MILFs hear already, also steam), the lovey dovey feeling etc. One MILF told me her marriage is plain vanilla, she won't divorce hubby as probably they nid each other when old. Pathetic right?

My fav phrase, "willing buyer, willing seller"

CKee
10-05-2012, 06:37 PM
As for the rich tai tai with Mercedes, I haven't tried them yet..... Must try one day!

had a couple above ave rich ladies as FBs. Sex with other half boring and they were just so deprived of cock meat. Women need to feel loved and wooed. This will get their juices churning

JackOff
10-05-2012, 06:40 PM
.... marriage is plain vanilla, she won't divorce hubby as probably they nid each other when old. Pathetic right?

My fav phrase, "willing buyer, willing seller"

Well say bro... I used to hv FB in same needs too. :)

CKee
10-05-2012, 06:57 PM
Well say bro... I used to hv FB in same needs too. :)

marriage after 10/15 years boring leow. pple change. no more romance left and typically the women want to be dedicated to their marriages. but times r so different now. for pple who were born in the 60s + 70s they now embrace the new open lifestyles too. got to know a busty chub who kao peh her hubby nvr sio pu in the last 6 mths!! so i ask if her hubby got gf or call chicken. she says ED problem and dun want to seek help. so she bo pian had to DIY..had to give her a miss due to bad timing. so we just rabba rabba BUT she was so $%&^$%#!!! deprived.

recently got to know new FB. long story short. kao peh hubby only cares abt his own needs and uses her pussy as a sex hole. no foreplay, no romance, zilch. she DIY customer too. I rabba her on 1st date yesterday and she shy... allowed me to play wth her neh neh outside but her seed was so damn hard. Allowed me to play wth her pussy but rabba the pants only. There was a whiff of pussy juice.

watsapp each other when we parted and she confided her pussy coated with juice and aroused. do i intend to open room the next time we meet, she asked? there you go....tickle the right buttons and they are all yours for the taking

sgcougar
10-05-2012, 10:41 PM
sounds interesting, anybody want to go tomorrow lol :D

Uncle2
10-05-2012, 10:53 PM
My real encounter.....

There was a MILF receptionist (38 years old) at a subsidiary company I used to visit for meetings.... Once after a karaoke gathering with the colleagues, I offered to send her back, pretending that I stay nearby. When we reach her block, she suddenly asked if I was hungry and recommended a place or supper..... Well, got the hint and proceeded with the supper. During supper, I tried to pry more information from her and found out the same SOP story.... married 10~15 years, kids schooling, sex-less life with husband. Nothing wrong between husband and wife, bu nothing right as well!

A light peck on the cheek in the car grew into fierce lips locking and the rest was history! We lasted for a few months and when I stopped SMSing her, think she got the hint and we never met again.....

Like I said, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't..... But when the hint is in.... Better cheong!!!!

asdfghjkl
10-05-2012, 11:01 PM
i wet liao reading some many FRs.. time for me to go hunting for men.. kekeke.. i only went zirca rebel but dun like the crowd.

tkongkia
10-05-2012, 11:03 PM
so uncle . when u organise de outing for sbf bro ?:D

Uncle2
10-05-2012, 11:10 PM
I dun mind a gathering with some like minded friends...... Or shall we call it a hunting trip?

Gerald Tan
10-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Hi Uncle2...u are not that old to be called Uncle...u are the MAN where ladies appreciate your 40s experience...haha..wish u best of luck

simple2kee
10-05-2012, 11:25 PM
I dun mind a gathering with some like minded friends...... Or shall we call it a hunting trip?

yes, im interested. :D

guess67
10-05-2012, 11:26 PM
yes, im interested. :D

Can I kpo and follow? :p

hunter69
10-05-2012, 11:28 PM
So you have been there before? I am not sure about the gigolo part because I am not paid for the piak piak....

wah, nice of you to share with us.

let me know when you planning, count me into the fellowship of the 'ring'

(pm me when going, thanks. so we can exchange contacts and go together)

Uncle2
10-05-2012, 11:31 PM
Wow... I received so many PMs and dunno how to reply them all. Might as well do the reply here.

1. The Place "准" bo?

Yes. The place is there. But the crowd may differ now, i.e. the dancing MILFs may not be there. I will double confirm with a recee before bring brothers there.

2. Is it Onz or just FL there?

Like I said, I seldom do paid sex anymore. Unless I am tired, lonely in Bangkok or Amsterdam.... maybe I consider. For those cheongster who have been thru the HC, FL, Geylang, Haru-Haru etc stuff, you probably know what I mean. Nothing beats getting it free, trust me!

3. I am 23 but looking for MILFs, can?

Of course can. Our taste all differs and I can speak for the MILFs as well. Some of them may prefer guys their age, some may prefer guys younger.... its a ego/vanity issue....

4. ! am coming to 50... can still join you?

See my previous reply.... of course can!

5. You doing this for $$ or what?

If I start asking you guys for $$, run! Nothing beats a few like-minded brothers going for a hunt together. Sometime, I envy a brother who gets a Onz... somedays, its the otherway round..... Come on guys, where is your camaderie spirit?

6. Any other places for FB Hunting?

I have tried some social websites but with no luck. Back in the 90s/early 2000s, I tried the MIRC - Singapore 30+ channel and got lucky a few times. BAck then when the internet/social/chatting was just getting popular, quite a few lonely gers came out of their closet....

I know of pubs/karaoke along TP that are frequent by some aunties but that changed when the owner decided to bring in mei-mei to pour beer...

For those who dun mind investing more time and effort, can consider joining a salsa dance club.... I heard my old kakis got lucky there as well....

7. Uncle, when we cheong together?

For me, weekends are good - usually Saturday nights. Soccer season ending, so must find new excuses to go out cheong. But with the European Cup coming, should not be a problem sneaking out at night....

I hope I answer most of the questions... actually got a lot more... or shall we talk over a beer next time?!:D:rolleyes:

Brojason
10-05-2012, 11:51 PM
Hi Uncle2, I think this place more like NTUC Club

nicetongue
11-05-2012, 12:39 AM
Wow... I received so many PMs and dunno how to reply them all. Might as well do the reply here.

1. The Place "准" bo?

Yes. The place is there. But the crowd may differ now, i.e. the dancing MILFs may not be there. I will double confirm with a recee before bring brothers there.

2. Is it Onz or just FL there?

Like I said, I seldom do paid sex anymore. Unless I am tired, lonely in Bangkok or Amsterdam.... maybe I consider. For those cheongster who have been thru the HC, FL, Geylang, Haru-Haru etc stuff, you probably know what I mean. Nothing beats getting it free, trust me!

3. I am 23 but looking for MILFs, can?

Of course can. Our taste all differs and I can speak for the MILFs as well. Some of them may prefer guys their age, some may prefer guys younger.... its a ego/vanity issue....

4. ! am coming to 50... can still join you?

See my previous reply.... of course can!

5. You doing this for $$ or what?

If I start asking you guys for $$, run! Nothing beats a few like-minded brothers going for a hunt together. Sometime, I envy a brother who gets a Onz... somedays, its the otherway round..... Come on guys, where is your camaderie spirit?

6. Any other places for FB Hunting?

I have tried some social websites but with no luck. Back in the 90s/early 2000s, I tried the MIRC - Singapore 30+ channel and got lucky a few times. BAck then when the internet/social/chatting was just getting popular, quite a few lonely gers came out of their closet....

I know of pubs/karaoke along TP that are frequent by some aunties but that changed when the owner decided to bring in mei-mei to pour beer...

For those who dun mind investing more time and effort, can consider joining a salsa dance club.... I heard my old kakis got lucky there as well....

For me, weekends are good - usually Saturday nights. Soccer season ending, so must find new excuses to go out cheong. But with the European Cup coming, should not be a problem sneaking out at night....

I hope I answer most of the questions... actually got a lot more... or shall we talk over a beer next time?!:D:rolleyes:

I can attest to wat uncle2 said.....the place is there but not sure if the lancing MLIFs r still ard.....i got invited to this place one or two yrs back by a MILF over the net but somehow in the end didn't work out..,,but like wat uncle2 said, sometime u get, sometime u done....if nothing, treat it a a get together for like minded bros also not bad rite? ;)

DemiBoy
11-05-2012, 01:05 AM
Lol, the milf there will oso lao shao about their kids like u no patience with them :D

lol!!! yea man most likely but it's kinda weird for them to nag at me as i'm in my 30s. wait tulan i dick slap them ;):D

nicetongue
11-05-2012, 01:08 AM
lol!!! yea man most likely but it's kinda weird for them to nag at me as i'm in my 30s. wait tulan i dick slap them ;):D

to b fair,not all women nagged lah,.....sometime they r jus pure lonely and need a companion...

JackOff
11-05-2012, 02:42 AM

Ok Uncle2, if there is a gathering, count me in and to learn some hunting skill from you. :)

michael_368
11-05-2012, 10:45 AM
Can I kpo and follow? :p

You love dacing or not? hehe:D

handcell
11-05-2012, 12:12 PM
How is the price like ah?

Found a video on youtube uploaded last year....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdmLmctMvWU

asdfghjkl
11-05-2012, 12:25 PM
new to this scene.. so when is the outing.. hope some gentlemen can blajar a lady here?

CKee
11-05-2012, 12:26 PM
to b fair,not all women nagged lah,.....sometime they r jus pure lonely and need a companion...

Absolutely, women like to be wooed. Show them attention/affection and flattery will get you anywhere. We love sex, women adore lovemaking. We want to FuXX, they want to be romanced...

handcell
11-05-2012, 12:43 PM
sweet talk to them and then u have the sweet... :D

jhtweee455
11-05-2012, 02:42 PM
Absolutely, women like to be wooed. Show them attention/affection and flattery will get you anywhere. We love sex, women adore lovemaking. We want to FuXX, they want to be romanced...

I have lots to learn

look4sex
11-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Please include me if it's on a weeknight. Would like to go there take a look. Not expecting a sure hook of a lady there. Just want to relax there and enjoy... :D

cupid xpress
11-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Hi guys,

Uncle is 40++

Uncle, I 40--, can join you bo? :)

cupid xpress
11-05-2012, 03:00 PM

For me, weekends are good - usually Saturday nights. Soccer season ending, so must find new excuses to go out cheong. But with the European Cup coming, should not be a problem sneaking out at night....or shall we talk over a beer next time?

Uncle, I'm in for line 7, me enjoy beering and watching soccer....
If the dance floor got many balls hanging around, lagi best lah

Uncle, jio me (PM)... True cheongster here... wait for you only...

cupid xpress
11-05-2012, 03:02 PM
How is the price like ah?

Found a video on youtube uploaded last year....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdmLmctMvWU

Bro,
power lah you.... reserve my ups for you... just ups uncle so must wait strength to come back...

Thanks for the vidz, the gal looks hot (MILF???):D

Clubbinkaki
11-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Camp here for event create by Uncle2 :)

Uncle2
11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Power to you bro Handcell.... can even upload YouTube clip.....

If the bros are observant enough, you will see that besides the singers, there are MILFs dancing to the songs on the dance floor. Me think the video describes the scene better than me - a video is always better than 1001 words! Exactly like I said, they play top 40s from the 80s and 70s, dance floor open for some jiving, crowd mostly middle aged 30s to 50s....

I am booked for this week for the curtain closer Man City vs QPR..... Unless bros want to join me for the soccer just to know each other before we plan for the hunting trip. I should be at either Holland Village or Lock-Stock-Barrel (Peck Siah St) for the match. If any bro want to join me, we can have beer and talk cock and plan for future hunting trips.

Meanwhile, rest be assured that uncle will be planning something for his dear followers soon!

Uncle:rolleyes:

dasreich
11-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Add me for an outing also

Uncle2
11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
Wow.... Just checked my pm again and flooded with anither round of messages.... Looks like we can form a hunting tribe now.....

Just to answer some more queries here so that all can share:

1. Club 5 sounds like another NTUC Club or 181 at Royal Hotel

I have been to the old NTUC Lifestyle Club at Jurong before it closed down and comparing both, me think Club 5 more "atas" or slightly more high class. No offense to NTUC clubbers but i think the aunties there are mostly blue collar, true blue market going, factory workers kind of aunties.... Not my kind of MILFs seriously....

181 Royal Hotel I haven't been there. Perhaps can include as our hunting ground?

2. Any difference in "Up-ing" MILf and young gers?

Yes and No.

Like many experienced bros here pointed out, MILFs typically are attracted to guys who care enough to listen. This is my personal experience also. As for young mei-mei, they tend to go for more outwards things - your looks, your spending power, what kind of car you drive..... But both likes guys to listen to them....

3. I am not good at chatting up gers, can I join along?

When I first started cheonging with the Sammyboys more than 12 years ago, we used to organized KTV trips and I am always the quietest one. As I looked back, many of my life experiences are drawn from SBF bros... Be it good or bad. No experience = no problem.... Can learn together mah....

4. Bro, the MILF are married, what if the husbands come after you?

For me, I am more worried about our wives coming after us than the husbands. So I advise fellow hunters to adopt certain protocols like HP security, deleting computer caches and cookies, timing for romps etc.... Thiese we can talk and share further.

5. Some MILFs fat like f***, how to up them?

Even uncle I got QC lah... I won't suka suka piak anyone lah..... For those first timer, uncle can assure you that a well kept MILf is almost like a mei-mei, except that they are hungrier on bed!

Imagine a well kept European car, it is a better ride compared with a brand new Japanese car. For those who drives, you get my analogy?

Uncle;)

dasreich
11-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Keep us posted on the outing then ...

Oranj3
12-05-2012, 01:59 AM
wah uncle... must salute u first! hah... if can i also want to be under your wing...

but im those jia kan dang one, mandarin a bit here a bit there... can make it or not?

aston68
12-05-2012, 02:34 AM
Thanks Bro uncle2 for introducing the place.
I knew about the place from my wifey about 2 years back when we walked pass to attend a restaurant dinner beside it. For uncle like me:D in my 40s too, I really enjoy the 80s songs and ambience though I just observed from outside looking into the glass partitioned room.

I think for those 30s or even 20s who are not choosy and are patient, you may be able to find some milfs who are attractive among the crowd.

Bro Uncle2, if you arranging to go next time, let me know please.... maybe I bring my wifey there to relax. .;)

Thanks.

asdfghjkl
12-05-2012, 02:42 AM
so any leaks out about the next outing? i wanna go dance ler.. :p

JackOff
12-05-2012, 03:43 AM
I'm also waiting patiently for Uncle2 to organize the gathering.
Understand organizing any events or gathering are not easy, really appreciate if Uncle2 willing to spend the time and effort to arrange soon.

I'm in for the gathering Q... Cheers :)

handcell
12-05-2012, 10:41 AM
... Uncle2, if you arranging to go next time, let me know please.... maybe I bring my wifey there to relax. .;)

Thanks.

Bro aston, go fishing with girlfrd/wifey around, chances of getting a fish is much lower d lor ... :)

jhtweee455
12-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Bro aston, go fishing with girlfrd/wifey around, chances of getting a fish is much lower d lor ... :)

Do you actually mean practically non-existent?

poorman4sex
12-05-2012, 01:34 PM
i want go I want go

nukeskull
12-05-2012, 02:31 PM
I also want to go but i no exp n 28 yrs leh..can ma??

tkongkia
12-05-2012, 05:13 PM
uncle2 . think u need to organise into several group . cos so much respond . hee hee ! :D

breitlingbrat
12-05-2012, 08:12 PM
seems like a good place to hang out :) when?

tawhooboy
13-05-2012, 01:03 AM
hi bro Uncle2,

I like your thread...and it's more like a casual gathering session for any SBF bros & sis, who wants to meet-up for chat, beer...watching soccer...etc.

the hunting and "capturing" of a FB aside.....
IMHO, if it happens...then added bonus,.....

i am really looking forward to join you...
please keep me.....and including everyone that have express interests,
informed of your next planned outing.
regards.

breitlingbrat
14-05-2012, 03:52 PM
yeah, doesn't have to be all sex and stuffs. meeting new friends is good.

dasreich
14-05-2012, 10:11 PM
yeah, doesn't have to be all sex and stuffs. meeting new friends is good.

Agreed, always nice to meet new people ..

Uncle2
15-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry or keeping you all waiting. Had been a busy week for uncle and damn exciting one as well - last night's match between Man City and QPR.... If anyone was there at Lock Stock, you would know what I meant. The atmosphere was simply mad......

After receiving the replies from many brothers here, I am having thoughts of forming a Gentlemen's Club among ourselves. Will take time to pen down my thoughts and post it here later. I received a few pm from bro who shared my view bout paid sex and are looking to join the hunting rank..... Many expressed the view that with or without the spoils, they still look forward to the hunt.

So.... I am definitely coming with some protocols and suggestions before we meet up. Should be soon before I leave for holidays with my kids in June.

Uncle

corny
15-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Hope I can join too... :) need to know time first....

nicetongue
15-05-2012, 01:49 AM
Hi guys,

Sorry or keeping you all waiting. Had been a busy week for uncle and damn exciting one as well - last night's match between Man City and QPR.... If anyone was there at Lock Stock, you would know what I meant. The atmosphere was simply mad......

After receiving the replies from many brothers here, I am having thoughts of forming a Gentlemen's Club among ourselves. Will take time to pen down my thoughts and post it here later. I received a few pm from bro who shared my view bout paid sex and are looking to join the hunting rank..... Many expressed the view that with or without the spoils, they still look forward to the hunt.

So.... I am definitely coming with some protocols and suggestions before we meet up. Should be soon before I leave for holidays with my kids in June.

Uncle

sticking my neck out for u Uncle2....

stonned
15-05-2012, 03:44 AM
Wow, seriously thinking of "upgrading" from FL to FB ... :D

mondaygreen
15-05-2012, 05:29 PM
I wouldn't mind joining for a pint of hoegaarden or erdinger. =D

gasper
15-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Hi uncle2,

count me in, i would like to join the group.

gasper
15-05-2012, 10:38 PM
count me in, i would like to join the super group

Ravenzou
16-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Count me in too

Redviolet
16-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Count me in too

Where?! where?! where?! Where you guys going!! :p

breitlingbrat
16-05-2012, 04:38 PM
time for some action!

shiwen
16-05-2012, 04:44 PM
well, i am interested to go as well. in fact, i may be going tonight to get a feel of the atmosphere myself.. hope it's like wine company and such.

just go and see see if also good. heehee...

i frequent social drinking at lounges and clubs with no agenda in mind and that's for chilling out purposes.

thank you uncle, for pointing out this place.

asdfghjkl
16-05-2012, 04:46 PM
kinda busy ler.. dun forget to post FRs of the event here hor ~

shiwen
16-05-2012, 05:45 PM
uncle, you write until like that... makes me feel very good lah...

because i am the quiet quiet one. good because i am a good listener and accommodating type. bad because i always abit shy to make the first move (shit on me!)

how to join you go? I can see i got a lot to learn from you, Uncle!

Wow.... Just checked my pm again and flooded with anither round of messages.... Looks like we can form a hunting tribe now.....

I have been to the old NTUC Lifestyle Club at Jurong before it closed down and comparing both, me think Club 5 more "atas" or slightly more high class. No offense to NTUC clubbers but i think the aunties there are mostly blue collar, true blue market going, factory workers kind of aunties.... Not my kind of MILFs seriously....

181 Royal Hotel I haven't been there. Perhaps can include as our hunting ground?

Yes and No.

Like many experienced bros here pointed out, MILFs typically are attracted to guys who care enough to listen. This is my personal experience also. As for young mei-mei, they tend to go for more outwards things - your looks, your spending power, what kind of car you drive..... But both likes guys to listen to them....

When I first started cheonging with the Sammyboys more than 12 years ago, we used to organized KTV trips and I am always the quietest one. As I looked back, many of my life experiences are drawn from SBF bros... Be it good or bad. No experience = no problem.... Can learn together mah....

For me, I am more worried about our wives coming after us than the husbands. So I advise fellow hunters to adopt certain protocols like HP security, deleting computer caches and cookies, timing for romps etc.... Thiese we can talk and share further.

Even uncle I got QC lah... I won't suka suka piak anyone lah..... For those first timer, uncle can assure you that a well kept MILf is almost like a mei-mei, except that they are hungrier on bed!

Imagine a well kept European car, it is a better ride compared with a brand new Japanese car. For those who drives, you get my analogy?

Uncle;)

Ravenzou
16-05-2012, 07:12 PM
Where?! where?! where?! Where you guys going!! :p

U sure u wanna follow us ?

Redviolet
16-05-2012, 07:27 PM
U sure u wanna follow us ?

To where??
May I? :p

vin2324
16-05-2012, 07:56 PM
To where??
May I? :p

If u don't mind sure can one.:D

vin2324
16-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Hi guys,

Uncle

I'm here waiting................:p

Redviolet
16-05-2012, 07:57 PM
If u don't mind sure can one.:D

sounds like you all up to some naughty cheeky mission!! :p

vin2324
16-05-2012, 08:00 PM
sounds like you all up to some naughty cheeky mission!! :p

Don't know leh, must ask TS....:D

guess67
16-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Don't know leh, must ask TS....:D

i also want to follow :D

lawking
16-05-2012, 11:25 PM
I also wanna foloow and learn can ???

dasreich
16-05-2012, 11:50 PM
Well Uncle,

Any chance for a weekend outing ...

Guess many bros would be interested to know.

asdfghjkl
17-05-2012, 12:08 AM
quite excited to know the date is drawing close for a final countdown.. uncle cumming

kbata
17-05-2012, 01:15 AM
I am interested to join this group to have fun together~

thomas999
18-05-2012, 03:09 AM
I want to join too ! Pls PM me !

znet
18-05-2012, 05:30 AM
Interested...can join? Pls pm me...Thanks

RUNWEST
18-05-2012, 07:43 AM
Alots of those ladies (MILF) are from rich background.
Is a tai_tai hangout place.

In order to score among them, you must be presentable, dance well and sweet talker.
They just love the attention.
There is a lots of Philippine’s dancer book by those ladies. To be their dancing partner. Their fee is not cheap, per session of 2-3hrs range from 200-1k.
Some good looking one are even book by month, n they behave just like gigolo.
They really know how to treat them like queen.

This place is slightly ATAS, you might feel out of place if you are not into dancing.
But if you can dance well, the battle i won.. You can easily get to know any, alot of them are more then willing to dance with you.

Btw the dancing if refering to social dance, Tango, Rumba, Swing etc

lawking
18-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Alots of those ladies (MILF) are from rich background.
Is a tai_tai hangout place.

In order to score among them, you must be presentable, dance well and sweet talker.
They just love the attention.
There is a lots of Philippine’s dancer book by those ladies. To be their dancing partner. Their fee is not cheap, per session of 2-3hrs range from 200-1k.
Some good looking one are even book by month, n they behave just like gigolo.
They really know how to treat them like queen.

This place is slightly ATAS, you might feel out of place if you are not into dancing.
But if you can dance well, the battle i won.. You can easily get to know any, alot of them are more then willing to dance with you.

Btw the dancing if refering to social dance, Tango, Rumba, Swing etc:D
Time to learn dancing..

asdfghjkl
18-05-2012, 09:44 AM
can ask the tai tai to teach the guys? :)

mbam
18-05-2012, 09:51 AM
i wet liao reading some many FRs.. time for me to go hunting for men.. kekeke.. i only went zirca rebel but dun like the crowd.

Hi asdfghjkl, where is the place? Anymore info about it? Thank you in advance:)

asdfghjkl
18-05-2012, 10:13 AM
located at CQ.. many young girls over there.. but be very careful, i seen with my open eyes there are quite a few < 18 years old.

JackOff
18-05-2012, 10:43 AM
well, i am interested to go as well. in fact, i may be going tonight to get a feel of the atmosphere myself.. hope it's like wine company and such.

just go and see see if also good. heehee...

i frequent social drinking at lounges and clubs with no agenda in mind and that's for chilling out purposes.

thank you uncle, for pointing out this place.

bro shiwen, so did u went down to the place? How was it? May be can give us a head-up... :)

Ivan1986
18-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Bros maybe lets plan a date and we go on an outing together...

handcell
18-05-2012, 03:38 PM
....But then again, if too many sammyboys go at once the girls might get scared off. Or not enough ladies for each bro. :(

can open a few separate tables rite?

asdfghjkl
18-05-2012, 04:02 PM
maybe the first trip is to recce.. then members can go separately at another time? ;)

BoinKING
18-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Thanks uncle for the tip.

Will go check it out and look see.
If have other spots let me know, I'll go recce also.

Alvinz83
18-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Hi guys,

Anybody who is going hunting anywhere today? I planning to find a hunting ground for tonight.. Will like to learn from experienced brothers here

Please do PM me if anybody is hunting.

HugeDoggy
18-05-2012, 08:39 PM
FB walking everywhere. There is no specific place where chances of getting FBs are better or easier.

argmax
19-05-2012, 10:21 AM
fwah got big outing ar!

DaTan
19-05-2012, 10:52 AM
I understand what Uncle is saying.. it will come to a point when paying for sex is not that exciting anymore. Got a couple of FB last time before i was married. Now got a thai milf gf in hatyai whom i will visit every 2 months. Im currently 27.. Uncle when are u going again? interested to check out the places u mentioned. :)

harou87
19-05-2012, 02:24 PM
sounds good. im the shy kind. turning 25 this yr. will like to pick up some skills

Yes and No.

Uncle;)

clarky
19-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Lol hi Uncle2 and every other samster, I totally agree with TS about how paid sex is, I've went to GL only once after a boring night at the usual packed phuture(although its still my favourite place!) and NaNa. It was boring sex that I would totally settle down on DIY instead...

And I agree with sis Asdfghjkl that rebel and zirca is totally a place for youngsters, tons of <18 girls using their friend's ID to get into the club. Only think I like about Zirca is the music, suits me like no other haha!

Well I would like that join SBF bros to hunt too! Sometimes hunting alone is boring when there are no girls that is able to catch my attention... And if its just for gathering I wouldn't mind too just that I only drink liquors as I don like the bloated feeling after beer.

All in all I would love to join the hunt! Let me know alright?!

linglong32
19-05-2012, 05:06 PM
hi .... sounds interesting... any plane tonight... can i join

ListeningEar
19-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Someone just needs to say place, time . I 'm sure people will turn up . I would ..

8ball
19-05-2012, 07:52 PM
Who is keen on going down to Club 5 tonight? Just to cc look2 only.

linglong32
19-05-2012, 07:59 PM
im ok .. how to contact

8ball
19-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Bro, you got PM.

8ball
19-05-2012, 08:51 PM
Guess there's no takers. Let's wait for uncle to organize then.

nicetongue
20-05-2012, 06:27 PM
uncle2, u got other offsite committments eh?;)
havn't hear from u for a while...

seems like this thread is getting a lot of followers, we may hav to book the whole club should Uncle eventually organise a get-together haha....

asdfghjkl
20-05-2012, 06:32 PM
i congrats the upcoming papasan and his incoming big angbao.. kekeke ;)

laifaiyee
21-05-2012, 08:08 AM
went to club 5 last week to see see look look, it really aunty and uncle play ground. majority more than 40yrs old. and u really need to now how to dance or else difficult to break ice. there are also a pool of Philipino handsome dance teacher part time there to earn money from those old aunty.

tingx
21-05-2012, 08:40 AM
went to club 5 last week to see see look look, it really aunty and uncle play ground. majority more than 40yrs old. and u really need to now how to dance or else difficult to break ice. there are also a pool of Philipino handsome dance teacher part time there to earn money from those old aunty.

Wooo, looks like a complete no no for me.... :X

clarky
21-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Well if its all above 40, I don mind going for 1 time just for a look around and gathering with sbf bros and sis :D

Maybe I'll leave for my favourite dancing playground after a few rounds :D

asdfghjkl
21-05-2012, 08:41 PM
so those youngster teens and early 20s.. ho seh liao if you like MILFs.. ;)

tingx
21-05-2012, 09:14 PM
so those youngster teens and early 20s.. ho seh liao if you like MILFs.. ;)

Hahhaha.
Oh i always wonder if milf only refer to women much older than u?
Cos its "mother"-type definations....
Sorry ah, i am quite new to this and too much terminologies... OMG-Eyes...

clarky
22-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Hahhaha.
Oh i always wonder if milf only refer to women much older than u?
Cos its "mother"-type definations....
Sorry ah, i am quite new to this and too much terminologies... OMG-Eyes...

Milfs from my perspective is refering to those women who have given birth, not definitely matured or old, not sure if I'm right, but at least that's what 'Mum-I-Love to-Fucks' means to me

tingx
22-05-2012, 02:01 AM
Milfs from my perspective is refering to those women who have given birth, not definitely matured or old, not sure if I'm right, but at least that's what 'Mum-I-Love to-Fucks' means to me

Oh icic.
Am enlightened... :)
Thank u.

nickbaston
22-05-2012, 06:00 AM
Outing for lone souls for ktv

Whoever who wishes to go to ktv~!!!
Feel free to pm me and should there be any outing, i'll pm you guys.

Kindly pm nickbaston with your real name and number~!!!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
22-05-2012, 11:28 AM

Ahem......ahem.....No worries :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evTDCdmXbyE&feature=relmfu

Just remember: In salsa the beat is 1,2,3..(4)..5,6,7.... The 4 is silent (silent count is your switching (your foot) to start the next 3 counts. ;)

If you still find it difficult to follow: Just go for free style as like flipping hot roti-prata while walking on hot charcoal :P Most important is "Flash your mega-watt smile" :D

Also after few rounds of drinks, you be Ma-Bok to do the Mambo. You be perfectly all okay!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtoZ6GRPGbo

lawking
22-05-2012, 11:43 AM

Just remember: In salsa the beat is 1,2,3..(4)..5,6,7.... The 4 is silent (silent count is your switching (your foot) to start the next 3 counts. ;)

Whahahaha i gonna to learn this basics:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
22-05-2012, 11:44 AM
Whahahaha i gonna to learn this basics:D

Remember to practice: The Mega Watt Smile :D
Another plus point in smiling is No one will know you are Ma-Bok (High but not amounting to drunk):D
When @ C5, don't be intimidated by the eloquence of other "Professional" male dancers cos they don't pay our drinking bills. They may be handsome but we are also yandao like cai-yen :D

lawking
22-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Whahaha i only smile when i mabok :D
Gonna practice till perfect b4 i head out ;)

JackOff
22-05-2012, 01:55 PM

Just remember: In salsa the beat is 1,2,3..(4)..5,6,7.... The 4 is silent (silent count is your switching (your foot) to start the next 3 counts....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtoZ6GRPGbo

I never been there, I though C5 music are cha cha or Mambo, they also play Salsa music?

look4sex
22-05-2012, 02:18 PM
I went there once last week with my friend but in the end didn't walk in. There were 2 lonely MILFs I think in 50s keeping looking out as though they are hunting for something.... My friend and I afraid we become their prey so walk off....:D

But then we saw 2 nice looking lady in late 20s at the other table accompany by 2 guys wearing office wear. Think some Office people nearby might visit there also...

JackOff
22-05-2012, 02:35 PM
I went there once last week with my friend but in the end didn't walk in. There were 2 lonely MILFs I think in 50s keeping looking out as though they are hunting for something.... My friend and I afraid we become their prey so walk off....:D

But then we saw 2 nice looking lady in late 20s at the other table accompany by 2 guys wearing office wear. Think some Office people nearby might visit there also...

So means there are mix age group, not so bad mah.

shevaraul
22-05-2012, 07:08 PM
count me in!, anyway any one interested to hunt younger gals as well? of cos must be above 16, haha.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
22-05-2012, 07:21 PM
I never been there, I though C5 music are cha cha or Mambo, they also play Salsa music?

Just like Aunties are MILFs and MILFs are mostly Aunties :p Cha Cha, Mambo and Salsa music all interlude one another often. :D Cha Cha is a reinvention of the Mambo whilst Salsa and Mambo are really the same and former self was called Latin Jazz. (Much like MILFs former self was called Married Women with Kids ) :D Hope it helps :p

nicetongue
23-05-2012, 05:56 PM
realised TS has gone MIA.....