PDA

View Full Version : H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Pages : [1] 2 3

jacky43
05-05-2012, 08:44 PM
5 May 2012, Saturday btw 545 pm to 610 pm (Vesak day)

I was at the cross road btw H16 Vivi who I did not see after a long time, yes! I am afraid she has put on weight, around 515 pm she was standing outside Moon’s door. This evening she was in a little pink dress, it happened her tummy was growing. Different from the girl I desire 2 years ago, however her short hair and pretty face still glowed.

After dinner I enter this house, she was lights above with a customer standing outside. I proceed to H12 and, an Indian uncle asked Fong Yi. “$40 can?” She repeated 2 times2him, 50 nothing less, I entered her room. Her smiles brighten up mine heart. We chat throughout in Canto.

“Fong Yi” I said, she smiled replied “How you know?” So I asked “What do you think? Your name is in the PSL you are moving up”. Fong Yi would like me to thank everybody in this website.

Closer looking she is above 45 years old, with a killer body after she took off her pink bra. Long hair touching eyebrows, she drew it blue showing out her eyes. She is eager to please, during washing us all really French liked lovers. We lock tongues before fucking; I knew was in for a treat. 10/ 10 in packing and so what she is average in look? Not as pretty as MJ, who I told her. I was stoned hard!

Fong Yi dim the lights, I was surprised “You look liked a copy of mine Accounts manager, Eileen Tan from Ipoh.” She smile ever so sweet, told me to treat her as Eileen. We held each other and locked lips then action.
She started to plant kisses on mine chest, moving towards mine dick licking a little bit. Her small pointed tits kept rubbing mine balls/ dick. She has perfect her skills, together with H10 Irene.

Fong Yi move her face so close to mine, smiling sweetly I pull her down and frenched. In btw fine tuning her right tit, I also insert mine middle finger into her pussy. She moaned so sexy, her smile was original. However she does raw BJ, I have to take away 1 point so is 9/ 10. I said no to AR, that’s for sure.

Without warring she took mine hard dick and cowgirl, Fong Yi move even closer and we kissed tongues. She ramp hard but I wish to take control, whisper into her ears that I want missionary. She is please taking out a condom, insert into her mouth with a fast BJ. She told me I was hard.

I move above her, she insert me letting out a moan sound, smiling so sweet with mine Eileen looks. I pump her hard; really I do because I was like making love, not commercial sex, Fong Yi held mine arms tight. To be franked I had never come across PT girls which done this. Then she cross her legs over mine backside, I felt her cunt as we move together. We looked into each other eyes, btw frenching her I managed to kiss her tits.

I came fast she was pleased, we kissed for the last time and, I don’t feel like wanting to leave her pussy. Fong Yi you deserve 10/ 10 for sex, probably will RTF this year, again she smile so sweet with mine Eileen Tan look.

Brother! There is a thing I am not too sure, that I don’t want to write it here. PM me if you wish to know what it is.

jacky43
05-05-2012, 08:50 PM
Almost forgot she told me she was former GL, Lor 16 brothel and, never heard of Violet Li Wen Jennifer too. She was suprised Ivy still operating her business and, Ah May still at H12.

I told her she is no longer here, there were Ah May Inter Christie, MJ who was the most pretty girl in this house during her time. I miss MJ Minnie mouse that she hanged behind her door.

taiwanfacial
05-05-2012, 09:34 PM

I was at the cross road btw H16 Vivi who I did not see after a long time, yes! I am afraid she has put on weight, around 515 pm she was standing outside Moon’s door. This evening she was in a little pink dress, it happened her tummy was growing. Different from the girl I desire 2 years ago, however her short hair and pretty face still glowed.

After dinner I enter this house, she was lights above with a customer standing outside. I proceed to H12 and, an Indian uncle asked Fong Yi. “$40 can?” She repeated 2 times2him, 50 nothing less, I entered her room. Her smiles brighten up mine heart. We chat throughout in Canto.

“Fong Yi” I said, she smiled replied “How you know?” So I asked “What do you think? Your name is in the PSL you are moving up”. Fong Yi would like me to thank everybody in this website.

Closer looking she is above 45 years old, with a killer body after she took off her pink bra. Long hair touching eyebrows, she drew it blue showing out her eyes. She is eager to please, during washing us all really French liked lovers. We lock tongues before fucking; I knew was in for a treat. 10/ 10 in packing and so what she is average in look? Not as pretty as MJ, who I told her. I was stoned hard!

Fong Yi dim the lights, I was surprised “You look liked a copy of mine Accounts manager, Eileen Tan from Ipoh.” She smile ever so sweet, told me to treat her as Eileen. We held each other and locked lips then action.
She started to plant kisses on mine chest, moving towards mine dick licking a little bit. Her small pointed tits kept rubbing mine balls/ dick. She has perfect her skills, together with H10 Irene.

Fong Yi move her face so close to mine, smiling sweetly I pull her down and frenched. In btw fine tuning her right tit, I also insert mine middle finger into her pussy. She moaned so sexy, her smile was original. However she does raw BJ, I have to take away 1 point so is 9/ 10. I said no to AR, that’s for sure.

Without warring she took mine hard dick and cowgirl, Fong Yi move even closer and we kissed tongues. She ramp hard but I wish to take control, whisper into her ears that I want missionary. She is please taking out a condom, insert into her mouth with a fast BJ. She told me I was hard.

I move above her, she insert me letting out a moan sound, smiling so sweet with mine Eileen looks. I pump her hard; really I do because I was like making love, not commercial sex, Fong Yi held mine arms tight. To be franked I had never come across PT girls which done this. Then she cross her legs over mine backside, I felt her cunt as we move together. We looked into each other eyes, btw frenching her I managed to kiss her tits.

I came fast she was pleased, we kissed for the last time and, I don’t feel like wanting to leave her pussy. Fong Yi you deserve 10/ 10 for sex, probably will RTF this year, again she smile so sweet with mine Eileen Tan look.

Brother! There is a thing I am not too sure, that I don’t want to write it here. PM me if you wish to know what it is.

bro, mind to share what is it?

jacky43
06-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Is just me, there are $50 girls who are not as pretty as H20 Michelle, H10 Kico or, H11 Yenx2. But they made it up with value service or sex in this matter. Let me count them.

H2 Tingx2 Bobo Hong Hong

H10 Irene Anx2

H12 Fong Yi

H16 Carol Amy

H22 Xue Err

H24 Laix2 Xiao Tian

Not forgetting those with above service but pretty, we have H12 Joey H16 Jennifer few more i cannot recalled at this time. I said we do them all.

LengKia
07-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Almost forgot she told me she was former GL, Lor 16 brothel and, never heard of Violet Li Wen Jennifer too. She was suprised Ivy still operating her business and, Ah May still at H12.

I told her she is no longer here, there were Ah May Inter Christie, MJ who was the most pretty girl in this house during her time. I miss MJ Minnie mouse that she hanged behind her door.

both she and irene was formerly from L1610...missed those days of m'sia girl in GL. very sad to see them disappearing

jacky43
07-05-2012, 08:44 PM
You are right mine brother! Those were the days, remind me of this old songs back at primary school days. That would be in the 70s.

No matter we move forward, stay tune to mine conversation with Kico, the second interview where she will tell mine reporter, how come Malaysian women stick with PRC man.

If you would look around the surrounding, you will notice local man with China girls. Piony ladies tend to go with Indian man, not forgetting and i mean many of us had overlook it.

Malaysian ladies in this country had weakness with Ah Tiong, they are rather close in the working environment.

fornicator
09-06-2012, 01:07 PM
She is on 1 month mandatory leave and will RTW on 13 July 2012 as per posted on her door. ;)

FYI only. :p:cool:

Cheers. :D

fornicator
17-06-2012, 12:42 PM
Disappearing is one thing. But for them to re-appear in PT for me is a blessing! :D

Cheers.

both she and irene was formerly from L1610...missed those days of m'sia girl in GL. very sad to see them disappearing

RAMS75
27-06-2012, 08:36 PM

Thnks for the FR on Fong Yi, will go try her when she is back:D

teochewahpek
13-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Today rush down hoping to see FongYi. Her door says return to work on 13 July 2012 but today no sign of her. Maybe today is Friday the 13th.

Same for Janet (H12R8). just like the gaia song: save my world... save my $50...

RAMS75
13-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Today rush down hoping to see FongYi. Her door says return to work on 13 July 2012 but today no sign of her. Maybe today is Friday the 13th.

Same for Janet (H12R8). just like the gaia song: save my world... save my $50...

Thnks for the info:)i was busy today , wonder did Bro Austin69 wait too?i go que 2moro..

jacky43
14-07-2012, 10:10 AM
This is one advantage of internet, only if more guys access us, we would never waste efforts in travelling there.

Probably FY was informed by her keeper, to play safe she decided not to return on Friday the 13 too. By the way, the past 2 days of strong exchange rates, because of Malaysia supplying new plastic currency next week. Their currency board is encouraging more people to buy the current notes.

The girls should be returning in force this weekend, a nick of Malaysian in this country is allways thinking of favourable exchange rates. It is a nick that locals could take advantage of them, if they know how and what.

If that being so, PT girls should rush in earning more Sing dollars, their JB sisters faster to take more Malaysia money. The customers lose out in the end, pissing hell!

austin69
14-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Thnks for the info:)i was busy today , wonder did Bro Austin69 wait too?i go que 2moro..

Ha-ha! Believe me Bro, as much as I wanted to but I can't. :p My Boss was all over my ass yesterday and I couldn't get loose! :eek:

Too bad Fong Yi didn't come yesterday as what other Bros have posted here, hopefully she will come today assuming she got her yellow card yesterday. otherwise it's Monday.

I thank you. :D

fornicator
14-07-2012, 12:01 PM
It could be of several things: a) She wasn't able to collect her yellow card; b) She did but went lazy to go to work (which is unlikely); or c) Her yellow card is not yet ready for collection.

Eitherway, I will be paying her a visit by next week, probably Thursday. :p:D

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

teochewahpek
15-07-2012, 11:42 AM
FongYi was not at her room (H12R6). that piece of paper still pasted at her door. It was raining on that Saturday.

fornicator
15-07-2012, 01:02 PM
She will probably be back on Monday, 16 July.

Cheers.

FongYi was not at her room (H12R6). that piece of paper still pasted at her door. It was raining on that Saturday.

fatman2009
17-07-2012, 11:41 PM
She is back
saw her working just now at pt

fornicator
18-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Agree, as a matter of fact I RTF her. :p

FR - Fong Yee (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7483249&postcount=277)

Cheers.

She is back
saw her working just now at pt

gafs69
18-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Just had a wonderful session with her today, one word to describe, SONG!

Started to french me like no tomorrow while washing my tool.

Lots of tongue fight and BBBJ!

She is no doubt an auntie, but a beautiful auntie that will make u super horny!

Will RTF her soon, real soon :D

RAMS75
18-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Just had a wonderful session with her today, one word to describe, SONG!

Started to french me like no tomorrow while washing my tool.

Lots of tongue fight and BBBJ!

She is no doubt an auntie, but a beautiful auntie that will make u super horny!

Will RTF her soon, real soon :D

wow ..Nice info :D

Still hasn't have time to look for her yet;)

teochewahpek
19-07-2012, 04:10 PM
My best sexperience in recent weeks. Rush down to PT on 18 July 2012 & head straight to H12. Once entered the house, concentrate on the inner right side. Ho seh liao, room open, FengYi was folding some wiping papers. Walk in & paid her $50. Stripped to birthday suite, the rest as described by brothers above.

name: FengYi
looks: 6/10
height: 1.67m
boobs: B
complexion: tanned, got a bruise on her chest. hope it disappears by the time you engage her
frenching: Yes
bj: 10/10
ar: 10/10
painting: Yes
69: Yes
fj: 9/10
service attitude: 10/10
damage: $50
rtf: Yes

In Petain, WYSIWYG. Do not procrastinate too long. Otherwise, another brother would zoom in & the rest is history. You might think you need to wait 20 mins. But sometimes that fellow may go for 1 hour (3 sessions of 20 mins each). Then time is not on your side.

mochaman
19-07-2012, 05:06 PM
My best sexperience in recent weeks. Rush down to PT on 18 July 2012 & head straight to H12. Once entered the house, concentrate on the inner right side. Ho seh liao, room open, FengYi was folding some wiping papers. Walk in & paid her $50. Stripped to birthday suite, the rest as described by brothers above.

name: FengYi
looks: 6/10
height: 1.67m
boobs: B
complexion: tanned, got a bruise on her chest. hope it disappears by the time you engage her
frenching: Yes
bj: 10/10
ar: 10/10
painting: Yes
69: Yes
fj: 9/10
service attitude: 10/10
damage: $50
rtf: Yes

In Petain, WYSIWYG. Do not procrastinate too long. Otherwise, another brother would zoom in & the rest is history. You might think you need to wait 20 mins. But sometimes that fellow may go for 1 hour (3 sessions of 20 mins each). Then time is not on your side.

you right bro but what they doing in there for 1 hour - their didi can work automatic for 3 straight sessions or are they playing clapping games already with fong yi inside bro

Fucbooty
19-07-2012, 05:34 PM
What time she normally come to work?i like to go after 7.30pm.do you bro think she is still available at that hour?:cool:

jacky43
19-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Mine session with FY was around 7 pm, i think she lock off late because she is driving. Hei! Mine thoughts only, she has the impression of a highclass hooker.

I had never book $100 and, somehow think it is better to spend it over 2 girls, $50 each in different rooms. This long hour i pretty much guess the girl with try to waste the time off. She might start with light chatting, a bit of touching here there, then proceed with crap massage.

Finally session begins that would be 1/2 gone? Fuck job would be fast, second screw i think not possible.

Stick with unofficial $50 max, trust me.

fornicator
19-07-2012, 08:17 PM
12:00 noon arrive PT, start work maybe 12:30pm until 7:20pm last call because auntie OKT will close the gate (H12) by 7:30pm.

Hope this helps. ;)

Cheers.

What time she normally come to work?i like to go after 7.30pm.do you bro think she is still available at that hour?:cool:

hurricane2004
19-07-2012, 10:15 PM

Hi Bros Fucbooty, Fong Yi work still 8.00pm. But if you go there at 7.30pm n her rm is still occupied, then you may have very little chance. That may be her last customer. This Hse 12 lady OKT is very on the ball, stop work at 8pm sharpe. She starts work at noon time.

Fucbooty
20-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Thanks brudders for the info.will go n check later.

havana
21-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Been waiting for her to come back after reading the good comments about her. Finally got a chance to try her today

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: soft B-Cupped
Frenching: Yes....But I dont really like frenching with WL
Bj: 9.9/10 Really no horse run!!!!
Ar: 9/10
Catlick: 8.5/10
Fj: 8/10 Accomodating:)
Attitude: 11/10
Rtf: Guaranteed plus chop:p

Overall comment: Didnt expect that She will blow for so long!!! WOW!!!Really worth the $50!!!!
She is very chatty...Can talk to her about anything. She commented that my dick head is red while most guys who are circumcised are dark brown colour:eek:
:D

Kocky
21-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Can pm me her location?

21-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Bro

Go to House12 Room06.

Very Simple

Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

fornicator
22-07-2012, 01:33 AM
No need PM. Her location is in Petain Road. House 12 Room 06.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Can pm me her location?

22-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Thank you bro fornicator

Cheers

RAMS75
22-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Been waiting for her to come back after reading the good comments about her. Finally got a chance to try her today

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: soft B-Cupped
Frenching: Yes....But I dont really like frenching with WL
Bj: 9.9/10 Really no horse run!!!!
Ar: 9/10
Catlick: 8.5/10
Fj: 8/10 Accomodating:)
Attitude: 11/10
Rtf: Guaranteed plus chop:p

Overall comment: Didnt expect that She will blow for so long!!! WOW!!!Really worth the $50!!!!
She is very chatty...Can talk to her about anything. She commented that my dick head is red while most guys who are circumcised are dark brown colour:eek:
:D

Nice FR bro Havana ..

liuyidao2009
23-07-2012, 09:59 AM
FengYi looks like Maggie Q. Just saw it at asiaone.com

mochaman
23-07-2012, 12:24 PM
No need PM. Her location is in Petain Road. House 12 Room 06.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Bro does this WL do only Chinese or non chinese too

LengKia
23-07-2012, 01:37 PM

Jaw drop. .bro u must be kidding..take a close look at her again.
Her face skin is weary. How can that be

fornicator
23-07-2012, 02:57 PM
Yes, she do both Chinese and non-Chinese. How I know? I not Chinese and she accomodate me! :D

Cheers.

Bro does this WL do only Chinese or non chinese too

simsim87
24-07-2012, 12:58 AM

tink u tried the wrong wl lah. fy is not even in top 10 best looking petain wls in my opinion

austin69
24-07-2012, 08:30 PM
tink u tried the wrong wl lah. fy is not even in top 10 best looking petain wls in my opinion

But she is in my top 10 best in service Petain WLs IMHO! :D

I thank you!

mochaman
25-07-2012, 02:58 PM
bro whois in your top 10 ?

Aceyfox
26-07-2012, 11:47 AM
looks like this lady has really good reviews.....worth a try :)

Joe_Lim
01-08-2012, 12:44 AM
looks like this lady has really good reviews.....worth a try :)

This lady is really friendly, humble and provide good service. Got a satisfying session with her on sunday as there was a long queue for Chris.

Her service make me remember the previous Carol from H11 who already R.I.P.

Cheers!!!!!

darkrises
01-08-2012, 09:15 AM
cant agree more. not a looker but service worth the 50...

11thlicker
01-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Bro

Did you french her?

cant agree more. not a looker but service worth the 50...

mochaman
01-08-2012, 04:25 PM
This lady is really friendly, humble and provide good service. Got a satisfying session with her on sunday as there was a long queue for Chris.

Her service make me remember the previous Carol from H11 who already R.I.P.

Cheers!!!!!

Bro Joe what happen to carol leh you RIP her? She pass away or what?

01-08-2012, 10:13 PM
She told me cannot frenching

Bro

Did you french her?

mochaman
02-08-2012, 03:09 PM
frenching could be illegal

F-boy
02-08-2012, 04:11 PM
frenching could be illegal

What you mean? You French a WL will kena arrest by mata?

mochaman
02-08-2012, 04:21 PM
it is possible because health concerns are taken seriously here

11thlicker
02-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Bro

Frenching in the closed room only. No third party know it
Safe

it is possible because health concerns are taken seriously here

fornicator
02-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Correct, unless some twit spill it all out here then everybody will know. :p

Cheers.

Bro

Frenching in the closed room only. No third party know it
Safe

deepfark
11-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Correct, unless some twit spill it all out here then everybody will know. :p

Cheers.

anyway she is a great ass licker and cock sucker...wet and smooth and hot! we did french a bit. a good fuck. great service and pleasant experience. treat her well, bros.

deepfark
12-08-2012, 12:03 AM
She told me cannot frenching

seems like it depends on the customer. i saw her 8/8/12 and we did a bit of frenching. other bros here manage to recently?

austin69
12-08-2012, 10:47 AM

But she is in my top 10 best in service Petain WLs IMHO! :D

I thank you!

bro whois in your top 10 ?

Ahem, sice you asked, and pardon for the late reply. :o

My "Top 10" in PT: :p

H02R03 Maggie
H02R03 Sally
H02R05 Mun Mun
H072FR01 Ann
H10R04 Da S
H10R11 Judy
H11R03 JJ
H12R06 Fong Yee
H22R20 Michelle
H24R33 Lai Lai

I thank you! :D

headbangz
12-08-2012, 02:39 PM
hi bros, any updates on fongyi today? she working?..am heading there later. from west side. don't want to waste my trip.

RAMS75
12-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Ahem, sice you asked, and pardon for the late reply. :o

My "Top 10" in PT: :p

H02R03 Maggie<--(3rd fav)
H02R03 Sally<--( so so )
H02R05 Mun Mun<--(4th fav)
H072FR01 Ann <--( so so )
H10R04 Da S
H10R11 Judy <---(fav)
H11R03 JJ
H12R06 Fong Yee<---(2nd fav)
H22R20 Michelle
H24R33 Lai Lai

Thnks bro Bro:D

Jason51
14-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Sigh

Just came back from attachment to realise MJ retired and replaced with Fong Yi

Arcticbear
14-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Had tried Fong Yi and i must admit that while she is of age, she aged very gracefully and has quite a well toned body. Best thing for me is when you are doing her doggy and you see that ass of hers bouncing against you....the sight of her fleshy ass alone is enough to make me cum

fornicator
15-08-2012, 12:17 AM
I couldn't agree more! :p

I paid her a visit earlier (14 Aug. 6:30pm). First time that I found her door open! Lately not much customers, other WLs complaining to me.

Anyways, back to Fong Yee, I tried her doggy and you are on spot Bro ;), but we later switched to missionary because she knows very well how to make me come in that position. :D

Ups you my 3 humble points. :cool:

Cheers.

Had tried Fong Yi and i must admit that while she is of age, she aged very gracefully and has quite a well toned body. Best thing for me is when you are doing her doggy and you see that ass of hers bouncing against you....the sight of her fleshy ass alone is enough to make me cum

LengKia
15-08-2012, 08:23 AM
I couldn't agree more! :p

I paid her a visit earlier (14 Aug. 6:30pm). First time that I found her door open! Lately not much customers, other WLs complaining to me.

Anyways, back to Fong Yee, I tried her doggy and you are on spot Bro ;), but we later switched to missionary because she knows very well how to make me come in that position. :D

Ups you my 3 humble points. :cool:

Cheers.

thanks bro for the info...what time she usually started work.

Had her many years back during those days at L16H10

RAMS75
15-08-2012, 08:17 PM
thanks bro for the info...what time she usually started work.

Had her many years back during those days at L16H10

12 to 12.30 u wait near the door she open for you liao..

Enjoy and cheers ;)

jacky43
15-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Mine brother! Are you mistaken? FY came on board 3 months ago, she is rather new. Some brother wrote she don't french, that i kind of believe but why?

Our session she frenched could be recently she choose her clients, somehow she is aware of what were posted on her stuffs. Some brother may have request for strange things, she decide not to french all customers.

fornicator
15-08-2012, 08:39 PM
WLs also have their preferences. They may do for you but not for others. That's the way it is and nothing we can do about it.

Cheers.

Mine brother! Are you mistaken? FY came on board 3 months ago, she is rather new. Some brother wrote she don't french, that i kind of believe but why?

Our session she frenched could be recently she choose her clients, somehow she is aware of what were posted on her stuffs. Some brother may have request for strange things, she decide not to french all customers.

Lucius_Verus
15-08-2012, 11:38 PM
I think she do French ..As during my first visit
She initiate to French
But my mouth got uncler so didn't do it...
so politely inform her...

jaywalk
16-08-2012, 05:03 PM
I was there awhile ago. Was curious who was fong yi. Saw this blonde hair lady R5. Whom I mistaken as fong yi. I had this blonde just last week. She is quite commando. But habit attitude she is 40 category and she cat bath ur whole body. Head to toe, and Ass rimming as well.

jacky43
16-08-2012, 08:12 PM
Mine brother! She is Kelly and certain extent she is as senior as Pat, aka Lady Macbeth because Kelly was former H1 girl.

Back then she called $40, and we shower together but that was history.

Jason51
16-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Really ah?

i kena rejected. May be due to my age. Hope she don't mind to french middle-age man like me

I think she do French ..As during my first visit
She initiate to French
But my mouth got uncler so didn't do it...
so politely inform her...

Rebel8Fiq
21-08-2012, 08:08 PM
Pm me the details

NeedHelp
22-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Don't need to pm. Refer to this:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=152330&page=80

Pm me the details

tkongkia
24-08-2012, 01:07 PM
Thank to all de bro for de infor . Will go try tomorrow afternoon . Hee hee !

pacnet
30-08-2012, 05:35 PM
Has been a long time since I posted.

Had tried Fong Yi and RTF for many times already. As mention by Bro Fornicator, she is very good in her service....Able to accept almost all request that you want.

Had just RTF her again today. We had a wonderful session today and can see her enjoying herself too. Although I had to wait outside her room for about 15 minutes, her service that she had gave me had worth more than the 15 minutes of waiting. Had not try anything like this today. It was great.

Lone_Wolf
30-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Really ah?

i kena rejected. May be due to my age. Hope she don't mind to french middle-age man like me

Hahahaha..... you too?

Last week I was there and saw her sweeping her floor.... I stood outside her door waiting for her to finish sweeping first before I enter as I had intended to up her that day. However after she finished cleaning and keeping her broom.... she turned to me and said ah pek please dun block my door..... I need to do business one.

After hearing that I blakang pusing and went to take MunMun at H2.

jacky43
30-08-2012, 08:56 PM
She rejected customers? Call girls are never scare of heaven and hell, not HIV even clients on sex drugs. Let me share a scene with H16R11 Pat.

She said to me, something like this.

"No i don't want to serve you, because after this you write me in the internet."

Brother i think you are young, FY has shit sense that after session. There will be FRs on her but no worry. We must never let all this prevent us from postings as well as enjoying PT girls.

fornicator
30-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Glad to be of help, you're welcome. I myself have RTF her many times already.

I have been looking for her for 2 days, Tuesday and Wednesday but no luck as she was not working. Now I gather from you that she came back to work today. Hmmm, not my luck. Of course will try again next week.

The 2 Michelles should be back already. I still waiting for Ada's and Judy's return.

Cheers.

Has been a long time since I posted.

Had tried Fong Yi and RTF for many times already. As mention by Bro Fornicator, she is very good in her service....Able to accept almost all request that you want.

Had just RTF her again today. We had a wonderful session today and can see her enjoying herself too. Although I had to wait outside her room for about 15 minutes, her service that she had gave me had worth more than the 15 minutes of waiting. Had not try anything like this today. It was great.

Lone_Wolf
31-08-2012, 12:07 AM
She rejected customers?

No. It was me who made a u-turn after her remarks. I decided not to let her earn my $50 :)

lone_wolf69
01-09-2012, 04:51 AM
No. It was me who made a u-turn after her remarks. I decided not to let her earn my $50 :)

hi bro, she called you ah pek :confused:

btw how you rate her look ?

tks bro lone ;)

PenguinChaser
01-09-2012, 10:33 AM

Maybe she thought that you are just window shopping lor whereas you are waiting for her to finish sweeping? Probably misunderstanding lah

austin69
01-09-2012, 12:29 PM

tks bro lone ;)

Hah! Like that? She aunty already what. I rate her look 40++, IMHO! :rolleyes:

Lone_Wolf
01-09-2012, 05:41 PM

tks bro lone ;)

She not wrong in calling me ah pek...... I am indeed an Ah Pek in my 60s :p

Are you one of my cubs?

PenguinChaser
01-09-2012, 06:34 PM
You two abang adik??? Both almost same nick.

lone_wolf69
01-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Hah! Like that? She aunty already what. I rate her look 40++, IMHO! :rolleyes:

aunty is not a problem, i ever tried one golden hair from H16 room can't remember its opposite the malay Rose's room, she also quite old but still got a bit of coe :D

lone_wolf69
01-09-2012, 11:38 PM
She not wrong in calling me ah pek...... I am indeed an Ah Pek in my 60s :p

Are you one of my cubs?

60s still going strong, i wonder if i reach 60s don't know whether i am like you still going strong :p

no, i'm one of the pure endangered species from Siberia :D

lone_wolf69
01-09-2012, 11:40 PM

i'm a pure genuine wolf from Siberia classified as endangered species :p:D

fornicator
02-09-2012, 02:24 AM
Golden hair in H16? That is Carol R16 but not exactly opposite the Malay's room. Opposite room is Amy R15 and the Malay in H16R09 is Lynn. The Malay Rose you mentioning is in H17R02.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

aunty is not a problem, i ever tried one golden hair from H16 room can't remember its opposite the malay Rose's room, she also quite old but still got a bit of coe :D

Lone_Wolf
02-09-2012, 06:08 AM

I dunno where suddenly come out one lone_wolf69 ?
Use my nick never ask for permission.

jb_cheongster
02-09-2012, 09:22 AM
H12R6 operating with light on yesterday 1pm but got few bros queing..
Haiz no luck..:(

fornicator
02-09-2012, 09:57 AM
Me no luck also. Been looking for her last Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, lights off. :(

No point to SMS her because she tell me she "don't know SMS". I assuming she cannot read. Oh well, I don't want to call her either, I just SMS them WLs.

I try to visit her this week, hope my luck changes for the better.

Cheers.

H12R6 operating with light on yesterday 1pm but got few bros queing..
Haiz no luck..:(

Lone_Wolf
02-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Me no luck also. Been looking for her last Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, lights off. :(

I try to visit her this week, hope my luck changes for the better.

Cheers.

What is your age group.... I got the feeling she may not like oldies :)

fornicator
03-09-2012, 12:05 AM
I am 47 years old and that is no issue with her. I am more than welcome into her room! :D

Cheers.

What is your age group.... I got the feeling she may not like oldies :)

RAMS75
03-09-2012, 08:46 PM
I am 47 years old and that is no issue with her. I am more than welcome into her room! :D

Cheers.

Hey Bro , You are 10 years my senior..Well it doesn't matter , so long you still can bonk all of them :D

PenguinChaser
03-09-2012, 10:05 PM

Cheers.

That's an understatement.

You're more than welcome in most Petain WLs room.

kingstar9999
03-09-2012, 10:08 PM
i have been there tonight, it is some sort like the back alley with red lights in the so called houses. I went to take a look but to my horror Petain is not as wonderful as many of you described in the forum. It is really a very horrfying places with aunties who can be older than my mother working there. I saw one that is close to 60 kind. So are there no young gals in there?

fornicator
04-09-2012, 05:33 AM
Have! It all depends on what time you came and if you know where to look.

Cheers.

i have been there tonight, it is some sort like the back alley with red lights in the so called houses. I went to take a look but to my horror Petain is not as wonderful as many of you described in the forum. It is really a very horrfying places with aunties who can be older than my mother working there. I saw one that is close to 60 kind. So are there no young gals in there?

lone_wolf69
05-09-2012, 01:31 AM
Golden hair in H16? That is Carol R16 but not exactly opposite the Malay's room. Opposite room is Amy R15 and the Malay in H16R09 is Lynn. The Malay Rose you mentioning is in H17R02.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Oh you are right bro fornicator, its H12 opposite the big size malay Rose i think, the milf with golden hair, to me her age is ok i dun mind ;)

lone_wolf69
05-09-2012, 01:32 AM

i guess you are quite young that is why those milf doesn't suit you at all :p

ffun161
05-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Can recommend any tall/leggy gal with good service?:D

jb_cheongster
05-09-2012, 06:26 PM

Shoud be H14R04 Kidd the tallest WL in Pt cat40 and another
Is H22R20 Michelle cat50 hope that help..:)

fornicator
05-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Moon H16R17, but she on 1 month leave.

Cheers.

Shoud be H14R04 Kidd the tallest WL in Pt cat40 and another
Is H22R20 Michelle cat50 hope that help..:)

fornicator
05-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Finally got to RTF Fong Yee tonight!

As was promised to me yesterday, she working.

My RTF later. I hungry, it's dinner time!!! :D

Cheers.

austin69
06-09-2012, 05:24 AM
She no working these past few days because she told me she got stomach ache.

Last Tuesday I was able to RTF her but she say she knocking off early, going off to dinner with friends.

As usual, session was great! RTF is yes! :p:D

I thank you.

tkongkia
12-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Finally get to bonk Fong Yi . She is awesome . No rushing . We French during de catbath session . She is kind of horny type . When I kiss her neck , she like turn wild , moaning away . Unfortunate junior can't last long when she cowgirl me . Think I will be lucky , went to buy her nos 1206 I bet . Can't belive It open 3rd prize . She sure bring me luck . Hee hee ! :p

RAMS75
13-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Finally get to bonk Fong Yi . She is awesome . No rushing . We French during de catbath session . She is kind of horny type . When I kiss her neck , she like turn wild , moaning away . Unfortunate junior can't last long when she cowgirl me . Think I will be lucky , went to buy her nos 1206 I bet . Can't belive It open 3rd prize . She sure bring me luck . Hee hee ! :p

wow bro congratz ...Btw that day i think you send wrong msg to me ,suppose send to yur friends..

How bro song bo? i try her many times liao , always 1st in the queue when she open shop.

tkongkia
13-09-2012, 11:07 PM
wow bro congratz ...Btw that day i think you send wrong msg to me ,suppose send to yur friends..

How bro song bo? i try her many times liao , always 1st in the queue when she open shop.

thank bro , ya very song . this is de first time i try her . Bro is u de one who say u change ur phone nos ?:D

austin69
14-09-2012, 05:10 AM
thank bro , ya very song . this is de first time i try her . Bro is u de one who say u change ur phone nos ?:D

I also a fan! After my virgin session, I RTF almost immediately! :D Now I forgot count how many times I RTF her, so many already! :p

Upped your points! :cool: Happy weekend!

I thank you!

tkongkia
14-09-2012, 01:55 PM
I also a fan! After my virgin session, I RTF almost immediately! :D Now I forgot count how many times I RTF her, so many already! :p

I thank you!

Thank bro for ur pts . Will return back de favour asap . Happy bonking bro . Cheer :D

RAMS75
14-09-2012, 10:11 PM
YeaH is me Bro , notice everytime i send you sms , u always reply so late

I thank you!

wah never up me ah ..i am jealous liao ..Lol

just jokin ..btw How are you BroAustin ?

tkongkia
14-09-2012, 11:36 PM
YeaH is me Bro , notice everytime i send you sms , u always reply so late

wah never up me ah ..i am jealous liao ..Lol

Sorry bro , sometime busy never notice . Pai sei pai sei ! :D

austin69
15-09-2012, 04:37 AM
.....wah never up me ah ..i am jealous liao ..Lol

Never up you meh?

We shall see once I regain my powers! ;):p

I OK, thanks for asking. Horny as can ever be! :D

I see the LPT is growing! Jolly good! More lickers in PT! :p

I thank you!

austin69
15-09-2012, 06:08 AM
.....wah never up me ah ..i am jealous liao ..Lol

Never up you meh?

We shall see once I regain my powers! ;):p

I OK, thanks for asking. Horny as can ever be! :D

I see the LPT is growing! Jolly good! More lickers in PT! :p

I thank you!

Just as I thought! I upped you already long time ago because the system will not allow me when I tried to ups you!

Until next time then!

I thank you.

jb_cheongster
15-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Live 15-Sep 1230hrs..:)
Early early got 2 bros queing at H12R06 haiz no patience to wait, maybe next time..!

RAMS75
15-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Just as I thought! I upped you already long time ago because the system will not allow me when I tried to ups you!

Until next time then!

I thank you.

No worries i know that you cannot upz me anymore , i am just jokin but some Fcking no balls member just zap me for saying i got more than enuff points..

Sigh ..i can't even chat and have fun with my LPT members :confused: Zzzz

RAMS75
15-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Live 15-Sep 1230hrs..:)
Early early got 2 bros queing at H12R06 haiz no patience to wait, maybe next time..!

Haha it seems they know the time to wait liao ..No worries Bro you will have your chance soon..

bonkning
15-09-2012, 07:51 PM
No worries i know that you cannot upz me anymore , i am just jokin but some Fcking no balls member just zap me for saying i got more than enuff points..
Sigh ..i can't even chat and have fun with my LPT members :confused: Zzzz
useless ppl. dun know how to contribute to petain thread to make it more interesting, only know how to zap.
dat's y dun dare to put name.
never mind dat zap bro rams, juz con't to chat with our buddies, ...dat's our fucking biz, as long as we have fun...

pt thread is a place where we can tcss, post our observations n not strictly juz for only frs, which i understand, some other threads forbids..

zap all u want na, i still post...then u can zap more, if it makes u happy, zapper!

RAMS75
15-09-2012, 08:27 PM
useless ppl. dun know how to contribute to petain thread to make it more interesting, only know how to zap.
dat's y dun dare to put name.
never mind dat zap bro rams, juz con't to chat with our buddies, ...dat's our fucking biz, as long as we have fun...

pt thread is a place where we can tcss, post our observations n not strictly juz for only frs, which i understand, some other threads forbids..

zap all u want na, i still post...then u can zap more, if it makes u happy, zapper!

Thnks BroBonking for encouraging ..never bother abt the zap Bro , used to it liao ..

austin69
16-09-2012, 01:48 AM
Thanks BroBonking for encouraging ..never bother abt the zap Bro , used to it liao ..

Like what our King fornicator say: Ignore!

I thank you.

tkongkia
16-09-2012, 08:28 AM
Ya wat bro say is right . As long as we have our fun is more than enough . cheers for our bro here ! :D

bonkning
16-09-2012, 11:07 AM
No worries i know that you cannot upz me anymore , i am just jokin

..i can't even chat and have fun with my LPT members :confused: Zzzz
some ppl very up tight one, we joke joke only :D but they take it like life and death...:eek:
alamak...this is a sex forum leh...suppose to have fun ma...:D

relac la, brother...let's have more tcss..

fornicator
16-09-2012, 01:40 PM
Well said and well done! That's the spirit and correct attitude.

Let us not spoil our mood just because of.....damn, I don't even want to mention it! You know what it is!

We continue to have fun and on to our business. As for "them", bygones lah!

Have a good week ahead! I'm having some sweet Cookies soon! :p

Cheers!

some ppl very up tight one, we joke joke only :D but they take it like life and death...:eek:

RAMS75
16-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Like what our King fornicator say: Ignore!

I thank you.

Ya wat bro say is right . As long as we have our fun is more than enough . cheers for our bro here !

Well said and well done! That's the spirit and correct attitude.

Let us not spoil our mood just because of.....damn, I don't even want to mention it! You know what it is!

We continue to have fun and on to our business. As for "them", bygones lah!

Have a good week ahead! I'm having some sweet Cookies soon!

Cheers!

Thnks all Bro's for the support ..we will cont have fun ..Thumbs Up Guys!!!

bonkning
16-09-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm having some sweet Cookies soon! :p
Cheers!
saw cookie yesterday...knn, in sexy tight-fitting white t shirt and shorts...see oredi want to rub my cock...si...buay tahan..
feel like fucking her ....

RAMS75
16-09-2012, 05:53 PM
saw cookie yesterday...knn, in sexy tight-fitting white t shirt and shorts...see oredi want to rub my cock...si...buay tahan..
feel like fucking her ....

My next target will be her ,Next coming weekday , pass by couple of times her face got that come fuck me look ..

Have you Bonk her before Bro , whats yur rate for her?

bonkning
16-09-2012, 08:36 PM
ya, a few times, my rate...service ok la, pt standard...her selling points are her young body and tua neh neh, first class! very shoik...if go fl2, u will have to pay at least $100, and even if fl2 got also same, wun kiss u, tioh bo!
now, 50 only, straight to main course...

tkongkia
17-09-2012, 03:34 PM
I m going to have my cookies soon . Hey bro forn ,left some for me hor ! Hee hee ! :D

fornicator
17-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Of course I will.

There will be enough for everybody! :D

Cheers.

I m going to have my cookies soon . Hey bro forn ,left some for me hor ! Hee hee ! :D

walkswithwater
22-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Bros, I've had a look at Fong Yi the last two times I've been to Petain. For me she is the sexiest WL there. I'm hot for her but the trouble is she won't let me in the door. The first time was after many passes waiting for her door to open. She was sweeping her floor and shook her head No when she saw me standing there. She said, "I no speak English." I said, "That's okay. I don't mind." She was nice about it but kept saying No so I gave up.

Second time I passed and saw her door open again. She was sweeping her floor again and this time smiled when she saw me standing there. I just stood there smiling back at her and she again shook her head no. I stood there for a few minutes, still smiling, hoping she would change her mind, but she wouldn't budge.

Too bad because I like her look more by far than any other Petain WL and according to her reviews she gives the kind of service I like. If she were to see me I would no doubt become a regular.

Any Bros here have advice on how I might get her to change her mind and service this humble, good-hearted ang moh? I've had other Petain WLs service me without hesitation. You all know these Petain WLs better than I. Is there hope or will I just be an annoyance if I keep trying?

teochewahpek
22-09-2012, 04:46 PM
this weekend 21 - 23 Sept got sg grand prick. oops spelling wrong. anyway marina bay drive and surrounding areas closed to traffic, detour to petain road. hehe

austin69
23-09-2012, 10:34 AM
Bros, I've had a look at Fong Yi the last two times I've been to Petain. For me she is the sexiest WL there. I'm hot for her but the trouble is she won't let me in the door. The first time was after many passes waiting for her door to open. She was sweeping her floor and shook her head No when she saw me standing there. She said, "I no speak English." I said, "That's okay. I don't mind." She was nice about it but kept saying No so I gave up.

Second time I passed and saw her door open again. She was sweeping her floor again and this time smiled when she saw me standing there. I just stood there smiling back at her and she again shook her head no. I stood there for a few minutes, still smiling, hoping she would change her mind, but she wouldn't budge.

Too bad because I like her look more by far than any other Petain WL and according to her reviews she gives the kind of service I like. If she were to see me I would no doubt become a regular.

Any Bros here have advice on how I might get her to change her mind and service this humble, good-hearted ang moh? I've had other Petain WLs service me without hesitation. You all know these Petain WLs better than I. Is there hope or will I just be an annoyance if I keep trying?

Of course there is hope, keep trying!

I understand what you are going thru, I get rejections from other WLs also, fortunately, not with my beloved Fong Yee! :D We are fuck buddies! :p

I try if I can make some sense to her thinking on my next RTF session with her. You ang moh ah? Hmmm, now that is a predicament indeed! Tsk-tsk!

I thank you!

walkswithwater
23-09-2012, 11:36 AM

I understand what you are going thru, I get rejections from other WLs also, fortunately, not with my beloved Fong Yee! :D We are fuck buddies! :p

I try if I can make some sense to her thinking on my next RTF session with her. You ang moh ah? Hmmm, now that is a predicament indeed! Tsk-tsk!

I thank you!

Thanks for the encouraging words, Bro Austin. I'm feeling optimistic.

bonkning
23-09-2012, 11:44 AM
be patient and promise her 'you will be gentle',

say 'woe hu-wei wen row'

after she wave u away, go away, then 5-10mins later come back and ask again...hope u will get to see ur lover...

walkswithwater
23-09-2012, 12:03 PM
be patient and promise her 'you will be gentle',

say 'woe hu-wei wen row'

after she wave u away, go away, then 5-10mins later come back and ask again...hope u will get to see ur lover...

Perfect! "woe hu-wei wen row." Thanks, Brother.

She smiled at me very nicely when she saw that I was trying again. I think it is only a matter of time and I will win my way in. Something about her is very sexy to me.

bonkning
23-09-2012, 12:10 PM
waaa... see dat smile bet u oredi steam liao...must be very sweet..

yep. a matter of time b4 she lets u in .... to her pussy:)....but til then , dun be complacent...

try three times today, if still cannot, then go again another day n another 3 times...repeat..until...

i await ur good news....be gentle hor...then can rtf...heheh:p

i tried this b4 when one wl reject my biz last time...

fornicator
23-09-2012, 12:15 PM
And that something would be her rejecting you.

The more she rejects you the more she gets sexier! :D

Try and try until you succeed! ;)

Cheers.

Perfect! "woe hu-wei wen row." Thanks, Brother.

She smiled at me very nicely when she saw that I was trying again. I think it is only a matter of time and I will win my way in. Something about her is very sexy to me.

Kyrie
26-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Hey guys! My virgin attempt at contributing to this awesome forum :D

Just visited her on Tuesday (25 Sept)... Heard from her that she will not be working for the next 5 days as she will be away. Hope this helps ;)

jb_cheongster
27-09-2012, 02:33 PM
Her door written "will be back on 1-Oct".

ErnestK
28-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Appreciate the update. Planned to go today.

austin69
01-10-2012, 08:52 PM

I thank you!

Thanks for the encouraging words, Bro Austin. I'm feeling optimistic.

Just got back to home from PT. I RTF Fong Yee H12R06.

Upon entering her door, she viciously "attacked" me! :p Bro, there was nothing I can do but to "defend" myself. So I never had the chance to brought you up. Sorry Bro but I will try again next time. Hopefully by then she would have already accepted your business.

Tonight's RTF session is by far the best! Never saw her last week as she was off, so today, we were like "newly weds". We were so "hungry" for each other that we "ate and drank" to our hearts' content.

It was a good 1/2 hour session, 5 minutes each for pre and post washing and 20 solid minutes of good fine sex! OMG!!! :D

Overall rating is a 10 nevertheless!

RTF?: Fuck! Yeah baby yeah!!!!!

I thank you!

austin69
01-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Just got back to home from PT. I RTF Fong Yee H12R06......

On another note, Fong Yee mentioned to me the new WL in H12R02. She say is her friend, confirm, name is Lily. But sad to say she (Lily) go back damn early today, 5:30 pm according to Fong Yee.

Indeed this will be a challenging target for me to catch!

I thank you!

jaywalk
03-10-2012, 12:24 PM
On another note, Fong Yee mentioned to me the new WL in H12R02. She say is her friend, confirm, name is Lily. But sad to say she (Lily) go back damn early today, 5:30 pm according to Fong Yee.

Indeed this will be a challenging target for me to catch!

I thank you!

12.30 - 6.30 everyday.. even shorter than office hours. But no surprise because of the marathon queue.. folks that is not aware of PT might think its for I5phone

candeo_88
10-10-2012, 05:16 AM
Hi all bros,

Had the chance to visit her last Friday and man, before I could do anything, I was in her grasp and was kissed and licked all over my face by her. After some furious tongue fighting, she finally break off and slowly undressed while I was catching my own breath.

After the washup, she attacked me again while I was just lying there and enjoying each moment....The rest is history.

I would recommend her to all bros but bear in mind that you might have to wait outside her door... :p

Rtf? Hell yes !!!!!!!!

pacnet
16-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Had rtf Fongyi yesterday noon. Was surprised to see no queue outside her door and Lily's door, then only found out that Lily's is on leave yesterday.

Fongyi was busy folding napkins when I entered her room.

Had been a long time since I rtf her. The moment the door close, we started kissing each other, just like long lost lovers. The intensity was beyond words can describe and I hugged her tightly in my arms. She also took the opportunity to hold my little "bro" while I'm still dress. Not losing out, I also slip in my hand to her back and fondle her.

After undressing, she wash me and again we french during then. Boy wow, that was intense. After cleaning up, we proceed to the bed and the action begins.

Will not write the detail down as it was quite personal. You got to try it yourself.

Looks - 7/10.( She wasn't a syt but good enough for me as her service can compensate that.)
Body - 8/10 (Not for boobs lover.)
Service -9.5/10 (extremely good. But too bad, I could not last as I have only done doggie with her. Maybe too high from her service already)
GFE 9/10 (High gfe. Makes me want to make love with her every single day)
RTF- Definitely!

Himeros
17-10-2012, 12:09 AM
well, went down and acted like i was new to the place, got FY to bbbj me until i almost cim .... not bad for a AILF

austin69
19-10-2012, 06:27 AM
Had rtf Fongyi yesterday noon. Was surprised to see no queue outside her door and Lily's door, then only found out that Lily's is on leave yesterday.

Fongyi was busy folding napkins when I entered her room.

Had been a long time since I rtf her. The moment the door close, we started kissing each other, just like long lost lovers. The intensity was beyond words can describe and I hugged her tightly in my arms. She also took the opportunity to hold my little "bro" while I'm still dress. Not losing out, I also slip in my hand to her back and fondle her.

After undressing, she wash me and again we french during then. Boy wow, that was intense. After cleaning up, we proceed to the bed and the action begins.

Will not write the detail down as it was quite personal. You got to try it yourself.

Looks - 7/10.( She wasn't a syt but good enough for me as her service can compensate that.)
Body - 8/10 (Not for boobs lover.)
Service -9.5/10 (extremely good. But too bad, I could not last as I have only done doggie with her. Maybe too high from her service already)
GFE 9/10 (High gfe. Makes me want to make love with her every single day)
RTF- Definitely!

Ha-ha! Your FR similar to mine. RTF 18.10.2012. If you are long lost lovers then me and Fong Yee are newlyweds that cannot ge enough of each other!

Yup, will not also go into much detail, not quite but very personal! :p You got to try it yourself!

Looks - 8/10.( She wasn't a syt but good enough for me as her service can compensate that.)
Body - 9/10 (Not for boobs lover, but ok for ass lovers.)
Service - 10/10 (extremely good! 1/2 hour inside her room and it is quality time, mind you!)
GFE - 10/10 (High gfe. Makes me want to make love with her every single day)
RTF- Definitely! Rah-rah-rah!!! :D

I thank you!

steven77191
19-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Any bro can advice on her operating hour. When down reward time about 2plus the door alwAys close.

RAMS75
19-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Any bro can advice on her operating hour. When down reward time about 2plus the door alwAys close.

12.30 You be the 1st to chiong in..

Cheers!!:D

pacnet
19-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Ha-ha! Your FR similar to mine. RTF 18.10.2012. If you are long lost lovers then me and Fong Yee are newlyweds that cannot ge enough of each other!

Yup, will not also go into much detail, not quite but very personal! :p You got to try it yourself!

Looks - 8/10.( She wasn't a syt but good enough for me as her service can compensate that.)
Body - 9/10 (Not for boobs lover, but ok for ass lovers.)
Service - 10/10 (extremely good! 1/2 hour inside her room and it is quality time, mind you!)
GFE - 10/10 (High gfe. Makes me want to make love with her every single day)
RTF- Definitely! Rah-rah-rah!!! :D

I thank you!

Haha....Bro Austin69.
Yes. Think both of us enjoy her services. Newlywed huh.;)??? Haha, then I will bonking your ....... Cannot.... Think she can only be your newlywed fuck buddy...Dont want to be a tired party....
Lets enjoy her services for many more times.;)
Have upped you, though only 1 single points.

pacnet
19-10-2012, 11:52 AM
12.30 You be the 1st to chiong in..

Cheers!!:D

Yes, Bro Rams75 is right. You will be the 1st around that time. I think she will also be less busy during 2-4pm. You can try that time too....Maybe need to wait for a while only.

steven77191
19-10-2012, 01:47 PM
Was there just now. Light no on door close leh. Sad

fornicator
19-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Fong Yee start work 12:30 pm. Last call is 7:30 pm.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

fornicator
19-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Yes, she off today. Lucky I RTF yesterday, (18 Oct.). :p

As usual, service fit for a king! :D

Overall rating of 10/10. ;)

Today I RTF Michelle H02R16.

Cheers.

Was there just now. Light no on door close leh. Sad

RAMS75
20-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Yes, Bro Rams75 is right. You will be the 1st around that time. I think she will also be less busy during 2-4pm. You can try that time too....Maybe need to wait for a while only.

when i always wanted RTF Fong yi i always visit her during that time , nice and clean sheets so clean and her pussy too:D

austin69
21-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Haha....Bro Austin69.
Yes. Think both of us enjoy her services. Newlywed huh.;)??? Haha, then I will bonking your ....... Cannot.... Think she can only be your newlywed fuck buddy...Dont want to be a tired party....
Lets enjoy her services for many more times.;)
Have upped you, though only 1 single points.

Thank you for ups points Bro pacnet.

Is ok, you may bonking my "PT wife"...LOL!!! I like the idea that there is a third party. Oh behave!!! Yeah baby yeah! :D

Agree, let us enjoy her superb services again and again!!! :p

I thank you!

austin69
21-10-2012, 11:12 AM
when i always wanted RTF Fong yi i always visit her during that time , nice and clean sheets so clean and her pussy too:D

Bro RAMS75, if I may say so, don't get me wrong but her pussy is always clean for everyone to enjoy!

I thank you!

rkai21
28-10-2012, 10:28 AM
where is the place pls send me thee address.

tommycej
28-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Tried h12R6 this afternoon....French kiss during cat bath,lick pussy, BBBJ, doggie, cowgirl ...so shiok..

Himeros
29-10-2012, 12:30 PM
ok went there yester too, basically, tried everything KICO did with me on her.

the first time i was there, after taking off everything, i got a call from my client, so she was sucking me while i was standing up on the phone. super turn on, like movie sia ....

to keep things short, i never once, left her mouth throughout the entire sexxion. her mouth is defintely tighter than her pussy.

so what i did was i keep stabbing her mouth while she lied on the bed. i was squatting on top of her face , imagine that, stabbing my lance in and out in and out and finally unloaded on her chest

fifty plus
29-10-2012, 01:36 PM

the first time i was there, after taking off everything, i got a call from my client, so she was sucking me while i was standing up on the phone. super turn on, like movie sia ....

to keep things short, i never once, left her mouth throughout the entire sexxion. her mouth is defintely tighter than her pussy.

so what i did was i keep stabbing her mouth while she lied on the bed. i was squatting on top of her face , imagine that, stabbing my lance in and out in and out and finally unloaded on her chest

Not movie star but ex us president clinton :-)

austin69
29-10-2012, 09:14 PM

Power Bro! Ups you!

I checked her out tonight but lights off.
Try next time.

I thank you!

Himeros
30-10-2012, 10:54 PM
she goes home early - ard 7 plus 8pm.

fornicator
03-11-2012, 11:49 AM
Her last call is 7:30 pm the most because the auntie OKT close the house gates early. :p

FYI only.

Cheers.

she goes home early - ard 7 plus 8pm.

pacnet
14-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Had RTF Fongyi many times. This happened last week but was too busy to post till now.;)

Room: 9 - Clean
Looks: face - 7.5 Nice Ass for doggie
Washing: 8 - can auto-roaming!
GFE: 8.5
Smoker: No
CAT: 50 - worth it, not a time watcher
Service: 8.5 - she's very attentive
RTF: Of course - Will try to wait for both FongYi and Lily at the same time, whoever open door first will try who.;)

Thank you.

austin69
15-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Date: 14 Nov. 2012 :p

Room: 9 - bright and clean, no ciggy smell.
Looks: face - 8.5 - AILF but still turns me on! I uncle what!
Looks: body - 8.5 - nice fleshy ass!
Washing: 9 - can auto-roaming!
GFE: 10
Smoker: Nope!
CAT: 50 - very worth it, not a time watcher! :p
Service: 10 - she has good variety! Bravo! :D
RTF: Yeah baby, yeah! I am getting drunk with Fong Yee ;)

I thank you!

OMF78
17-11-2012, 08:54 PM
Late fr...
tried fong yi 2 weeks back, totally agreed her service tip top.
Waited 15mins for my turn. when i waiting for first guy to walked out, the uncle behind me like want to rush in Haha...
Hug n french for a min before she strip. French again while washing. i like!
She very hard working n give long sensation bj which i nearly cum n i need to distract myself with work lol...
Fj is normal for me with only in missionary.
Overall it a great 8/10. 2 points lacking cos i a sucker for boobs which she is clearly not in that cat...

Lizarre
17-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Late fr...
tried fong yi 2 weeks back, totally agreed her service tip top.
She very hard working n give long sensation bj which i nearly cum n i need to distract myself with work lol...
Overall it a great 8/10. 2 points lacking cos i a sucker for boobs which she is clearly not in that cat...

FY is BJ or BBBJ? Can CIM onot?
Her boobs is showing her age?....... i.e sagging?

TheHustler
17-11-2012, 10:06 PM
FY is BJ or BBBJ? Can CIM onot?
Her boobs is showing her age?....... i.e sagging?

Yes.... she gives BBBJ and CIM ....... and she SWALLOWS :p

Disclaimer: This was the Fong Yee that I knew in Geylang where I always do 2 shots with her at 1612. However I have yet to visit her at PT so I cannot vouch for her service there. :p

mitk
22-11-2012, 03:09 PM
This is my first FR!

I tried Fong Yi 3 week ago. Reached at about 1230. She told me that she just reached and asked if this is my first time. I told her yes and I was hunting for her for so long. Always no luck to get her.

The moment we stripped she doing the SOP and then asked me to go to the bed! Hell starts!!! YEAH !!! she start frenching me and give touch my whole body. Awesome.

The experience was mind blowing, she keep on saying give her more and she enjoying. She make me fucked her with so much excitement. She also not a time keeper. She give you the best service even.

RTF- sure YES !!!

crazydude289
22-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Yes.... she gives BBBJ and CIM ....... and she SWALLOWS :p

Disclaimer: This was the Fong Yee that I knew in Geylang where I always do 2 shots with her at 1612. However I have yet to visit her at PT so I cannot vouch for her service there. :p

<<<Then My luck >>>

I was told she dont do CIM when I was with her.:confused:

Lizarre
23-11-2012, 02:56 AM
I was told she dont do CIM when I was with her.:confused:

I think most of these GL WLs change their service standards when they relocate to PT. I used to patronise one 3-holer WL in GL regularly (whom I shall not name). When she moved to PT, I went to look for her there but alas she dun do 3-holes anymore. Her excuse to me was there's no shower in PT so she has to adjust her service to suit the conditions. That was my last visit to her. :)

neuman
29-11-2012, 09:15 AM
Thank you for ups points Bro pacnet.

Is ok, you may bonking my "PT wife"...LOL!!! I like the idea that there is a third party. Oh behave!!! Yeah baby yeah! :D

Agree, let us enjoy her superb services again and again!!! :p

I thank you!

Hi bro., remember I say I was refraining from visiting Fong yi?

Yesterday, took courage around 3pm, her door 12/06 was open and
when she saw me she gave a sweet smile and say to me - chen koo
lao.

Enterd, I strip her naked. she was a nice g-string abd bra-less and the
first thing I did was go after her cunt & clit.

She wash me & herself and go to bed where she lick and gave me a super BJ. She turned, at first I just smell her pussy and gave up. Stick my tongue
out and started eating her.

Ending with a nice fuck, this time with CD.

Your PT wife is just as good as ever, when I Thai goes back to Chiangmai
next week & will be there.

Cheers

crazydude289
29-11-2012, 02:58 PM
I think most of these GL WLs change their service standards when they relocate to PT. I used to patronise one 3-holer WL in GL regularly (whom I shall not name). When she moved to PT, I went to look for her there but alas she dun do 3-holes anymore. Her excuse to me was there's no shower in PT so she has to adjust her service to suit the conditions. That was my last visit to her. :)

Thanks Bro

To me her services is good which I have nothing to complain.:D:D

austin69
30-11-2012, 10:59 PM

lao.

She wash me & herself and go to bed where she lick and gave me a super BJ. She turned, at first I just smell her pussy and gave up. Stick my tongue

Cheers

Yup! That's my girl! ;):p

Why refrain from visiting her?! Support my PT wife lah, please. Give you good services! What mean "chen koo lao"?

sonksonk
01-12-2012, 08:13 AM
i read oredi also blur blur....
is it ' jin koo liao' ? -very long oredi?

austin69
01-12-2012, 08:58 AM

Oh, maybe she saying long time never come. :rolleyes::p

Close enough, thanks Bro. :D

Cheers.

limmm51
01-12-2012, 11:49 AM
i think she tell him that he is standing outside the door for very long time alreday

Oh, maybe she saying long time never come. :rolleyes::p

Close enough, thanks Bro. :D

Cheers.

tupac393
01-12-2012, 02:48 PM
After reading the posts here,I feel disappointed as she told me she doesnt provide frenching:(

bonkning
01-12-2012, 09:42 PM
huh? bro, are u chinese? local?

tupac393
01-12-2012, 09:44 PM
Im local bro but not chinese.Maybe thats why.Thanks for the heads up.

bonkning
02-12-2012, 08:50 AM
yep...
they dun feel comfortable with some races, it's nothing personal.
they're humans after all, bro, sorry to hear dat.

not so sure but maybe u can try brown sugar in hse 11 julia.

pacnet
02-12-2012, 09:19 AM

lao.

Cheers

Huh???What do you mean by this time with CD? She always do the deed with CD leh?

bonkning
02-12-2012, 09:50 AM
walau eh, bro...dun start dun start..
this kinda thing dun start...aaarrrgggghhhhh...:eek:

neuman
05-12-2012, 08:48 AM
Huh???What do you mean by this time with CD? She always do the deed with CD leh?

Sorry, typo error, please read as "This time % all time with CD.

Cheers

scorelan
05-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Fong Yi not working today... :o

tkongkia
08-12-2012, 02:25 AM
Today she is back laio. . Cheong ah ! :D

austin69
10-01-2013, 06:42 AM
Today she is back laio. . Cheong ah ! :D

Targeting on her, will be on 1 month break soon.

RTF last Monday 07 Jan.

10 minutes pre and post wahing, the rest was fantastic, fun-filled action that I wish would never end. :D

I thank you!

starbuck
10-01-2013, 09:34 AM
10 minutes pre and post wahing, the rest was fantastic, fun-filled action that I wish would never end. :D

I thank you!

Heard so much about her and decide to try, just like bro austin69 say, my action start during the pre washing liao, autoroam and fenching while she wash for me. After washing come all the action that you could ever imagine...

My view : Top notch services that even you find a SYT and pay $200, you might not get such quality services :D

pacnet
10-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Heard so much about her and decide to try, just like bro austin69 say, my action start during the pre washing liao, autoroam and fenching while she wash for me. After washing come all the action that you could ever imagine...

My view : Top notch services that even you find a SYT and pay $200, you might not get such quality services :D

I agree with that.;) Just RTF her on Tuesday.

By the way, she going for 1 month break soon. Should be on the 16th Jan and she said that she will be working half day that day.

Those who have yet to try her got to hurry.;)

bonkning
10-01-2013, 07:11 PM
By the way, she going for 1 month break soon. Should be on the 16th Jan and she said that she will be working half day that day.

wapiangeh bro, u like visit her every week leh..:D

austin69
10-01-2013, 09:54 PM

Those who have yet to try her got to hurry.;)

Wapiangeh, what's wrong with RTF? I RTF last Monday 07 Jan. and I just RTF again tonight 10 Jan. a few hours ago.

Last day working like what she told me 16 Jan. Until 5:00 pm only and bye-bye for 1 month. She say 1st time she go back for 1 month break and just in time for CNY!

austin69
10-01-2013, 10:13 PM

Tonight RTF and got the best action I could ever get and all for $50!

Total 30 minutes with her: strip and put on clothes + pre and post washing total 10 minutes. Fantastic "pornstar" action for a full 20 minutes, oh my goodness!

As the Bro before me went in, I made sure Fong Yee saw me, and as I expected it, after 20 minutes she done with him. My turn!

Pity the Bro waiting after me, he only get 15 minutes, washing and etc. included because is almost 8:00 pm already. I supposed to be last customer but the Bro persistent and lucky Fong Yee took him in but for sure will be rush-rush job. By the time I reach Farrer Park MRT station was 8:00 pm already and I thought, finish already!

See if I get craving for her next week, and if have, I will RTF. Since she is going back for 1 month already she will be going for the "kill"! I mean, she needs to get more "sales" so she might be giving out rush-rush jobs, and I wouldn't want that!

Is OK though because I got my fill tonight. Can still feel my "little brother" throbbing. He more that satisfied! He-he! :p:D

I thank you!

pacnet
11-01-2013, 11:32 AM

No I didn't visit her every week leh. I was away for almost 2 weeks.;)

Anyway, just like bro austin69 say, nothing wrong RTF mah.;) As long as service is top notch and I can afford it, then I will RTF. Might be going down later too.;) See either I go for FongYi or Lily bah. HAHA.....

mochaman
11-01-2013, 01:45 PM
sounds like FY hardly gets to breathe with all this action going on day in day out? LMFAO

bonkning
11-01-2013, 03:32 PM
No I didn't visit her every week leh. I was away for almost 2 weeks.;)
Anyway, just like bro austin69 say, nothing wrong RTF mah.;)
wapiang...joking only la bro, i got say anything wrong with rtf meh...rtf good what, u din see my happy icon there?
if i want to say no good to rtf then i will put :( liao, tioh bo.

ok la, u all not happy then i dun want to say liao.
bye bye.

austin69
11-01-2013, 11:30 PM
wapiang...joking only la bro, i got say anything wrong with rtf meh...rtf good what, u din see my happy icon there?

bye bye.

Don't like that Bro. We happy ok, please come back. You can say what you want liao. :D

I thank you.

pacnet
13-01-2013, 10:05 AM

bye bye.

Don't be unhappy bro. I also joking leh. Also put a smiley face too.:) come back.:) let enjoy pertain.:)

bonkning
13-01-2013, 01:05 PM
i go take a break first.

tkongkia
14-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Bro go where to take a break ? Is it going to feng Yi ? Hee hee !

austin69
16-01-2013, 09:37 PM
25 Feb. start work as per posted on her door. ;)

austin69
18-01-2013, 12:17 AM
Bro go where to take a break ? Is it going to feng Yi ? Hee hee !

Can't wait for her return. Totally worth the wait and worth the money! Not a time watcher and service oriented! ;)

RAMS75
18-01-2013, 09:07 AM
Can't wait for her return. Totally worth the wait and worth the money! Not a time watcher and service oriented! ;)

wah Bro Austin so i guess Fong yi is one of your Hot Favourite now ah?..

Notice u Been Licking her Pussy lately ..Lol

Cheers!!!

austin69
19-01-2013, 01:47 AM
wah Bro Austin so i guess Fong yi is one of your Hot Favourite now ah?..

Notice u Been Licking her Pussy lately ..Lol

Cheers!!!

Hell yeah!

Must do justice to her good service!

mbam
20-01-2013, 06:50 PM
About this Fong Yi lady..
I tried her recently during a raining 5pm+, her door was opened when I walked by. A Bagala was asking her price before me and when he walked away, I knew its my turn to try out this ang pai!
Fong Yi looks late 40s if not into 50s, sagging butt but still reasonably maintained in her age. We didnt communicate much but she started hugging and frenching with me even I was washing myself at the little basin..
As mentioned to bros that tried Fong Yi, she is very proactive, everthing also "can" type, and ofcos the super blastical Bj skill that definately worth the $$:D!
Overall, depends what you want, for me, service come first after looks and body, Fong Yi definately surpassed my requirment!:)

austin69
21-01-2013, 12:32 AM
About this Fong Yi lady..
I tried her recently during a raining 5pm+, her door was opened when I walked by. A Bagala was asking her price before me and when he walked away, I knew its my turn to try out this ang pai!
Fong Yi looks late 40s if not into 50s, sagging butt but still reasonably maintained in her age. We didnt communicate much but she started hugging and frenching with me even I was washing myself at the little basin..
As mentioned to bros that tried Fong Yi, she is very proactive, everthing also "can" type, and ofcos the super blastical Bj skill that definately worth the $$:D!
Overall, depends what you want, for me, service come first after looks and body, Fong Yi definately surpassed my requirment!:)

IMHO in terms of looks Fong Yee still has what it takes.

Plus a superb service, what more can you ask for?

metalgear123
23-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Is fong to working this week?
If I reach there around 6pm is still working? Thanks!

shermz
03-02-2013, 11:03 PM
hi, anyone knows if shes working during cny period (next weekend)?

pacnet
04-02-2013, 10:48 AM
Hi to the previous 2 bros, Fong Yi is currently on 1 month leave. Think she will be back around 25 Feb, as written at her door. Thank you.

austin69
01-03-2013, 06:29 AM
Hi to the previous 2 bros, Fong Yi is currently on 1 month leave. Think she will be back around 25 Feb, as written at her door. Thank you.

RTW 27 Feb. ;)

Welcome back! I RTF booking 2 sessions! Yeah baby, yeah! :p

I thank you! :D:D

pacnet
01-03-2013, 10:40 AM
RTW 27 Feb. ;)

Welcome back! I RTF booking 2 sessions! Yeah baby, yeah! :p

I thank you! :D:D

Thank you Bro Austin69 for the information. Time to RTF.

RAMS75
01-03-2013, 01:58 PM
Thank you Bro Austin69 for the information. Time to RTF.

if you see a queue Very long and was everyone like cursing outside , Most likely i am inside bonking and licking for 2 hot sessions..:eek::D

Cuntworth
02-03-2013, 01:37 PM
if you see a queue Very long and was everyone like cursing outside , Most likely i am inside bonking and licking for 2 hot sessions..:eek::D

No wonder u find the oyster cake at jalan besar nice:D

guess67
02-03-2013, 01:39 PM

Hahaha.,. I tot u got go petain de meh, so is the oyster cake :D

RAMS75
02-03-2013, 09:47 PM

Hahaha.,. I tot u got go petain de meh, so is the oyster cake :D

Zzzzz..:o:o

austin69
03-03-2013, 01:25 PM

Yeah baby yeah! I love to slurpy slurp Fong Yee's wet oyster!

austin69
05-03-2013, 06:06 AM

Haha! If I see a long queue, I go away. I only join queue if I know I have enough time to wait and make it inside the WL room. Maybe I stand 3rd on line the most, that's 2 Bro's in front of me. Anything in excess, I come back tomorrow or I go other place.

Also, if lights off but the room is not padlocked from outside, this means booking, please don't wait outside. Once I come out of the WL room, still somebody waiting only to be turned down because WL going back already. Yes, when I do booking, I booking WL until closing time.

But for Fong Yee, sad to say, she never off her light even if I book her for multi-sessions. She say the reason is for aunty OKT to know she is still there, later kena lock her in for the night! :eek::D

FYI only ok, so we don't waste each other's time.

I thank you!

guess67
05-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Haha! If I see a long queue, I go away. I only join queue if I know I have enough time to wait and make it inside the WL room. Maybe I stand 3rd on line the most, that's 2 Bro's in front of me. Anything in excess, I come back tomorrow or I go other place.

Also, if lights off but the room is not padlocked from outside, this means booking, please don't wait outside. Once I come out of the WL room, still somebody waiting only to be turned down because WL going back already. Yes, when I do booking, I booking WL until closing time.

But for Fong Yee, sad to say, she never off her light even if I book her for multi-sessions. She say the reason is for aunty OKT to know she is still there, later kena lock her in for the night! :eek::D

FYI only ok, so we don't waste each other's time.

I thank you!

Very interesting to read ur comments :D

austin69
05-03-2013, 11:59 PM
Very interesting to read ur comments :D

Why thank you Sis! ;)

But that is nothing compared to our Bro "PT King" fornicator.

Pity you were not yet here when Bro fornicator was active. He is now back in his hometown in the Philippines.

RAMS75
06-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Why thank you Sis! ;)

Bro "PT King" fornicator.

Pity you were not yet here when Bro fornicator was active. He is now back in his hometown in the Philippines.

One of our Teammates and Bro , i really do miss him sometimes , Hope he is good and well ..

One of the most "Active" in Petain ..;)

starbuck
06-03-2013, 09:12 AM

Wonder in Philippines is there a PT also. Maybe Bro Forn can organizes a trip for us :D

austin69
06-03-2013, 09:54 PM
After a long day at work, went to PT for a "sextifying sexxions"!

As per Bro pacnet's FR, this is what transpired in my double session:

"The action starts the moment the door is closed. I'm her frequent customer and maybe that's the reason why she will treat me very well. We french for a long time before she washed me.

Services for my little brother was fantastic. We have hugged each other and french again while on the bed. We had many different position for that day before I cum.

Definately will RTF. You brothers should try her and RTF too.;)"

Yeah baby, yeah!

windviper2005
06-03-2013, 10:25 PM
guys, i am interested in this fong yi but i do not frequent the place you guys are saying man. can share the exact location ??

wpns
10-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Does this $50 include AR?

Lone_Wolf
10-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Wonder in Philippines is there a PT also. Maybe Bro Forn can organizes a trip for us :D

In the Philippines it's pussies galore and many many times better than the p4p scene in Singapore. :p

austin69
11-03-2013, 01:27 AM
Does this $50 include AR?

Yes, and many, many more! :p:D

hengmeike
12-03-2013, 02:48 PM
After a long day at work, went to PT for a "sextifying sexxions"!

As per Bro pacnet's FR, this is what transpired in my double session:

"The action starts the moment the door is closed. I'm her frequent customer and maybe that's the reason why she will treat me very well. We french for a long time before she washed me.

Services for my little brother was fantastic. We have hugged each other and french again while on the bed. We had many different position for that day before I cum.

Definately will RTF. You brothers should try her and RTF too.;)"

Yeah baby, yeah!

I like french very much. So it will be good to visit Feng Yi as my maiden trip to the Petain.

Bro, Do you know what time is much suitable to see her. I mean not waiting for a long quene.

MrBombastic
12-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Is Fong Yi around today? Yesterday I went around 6pm she is not around. My kuku ciao want to pay her mei mei a visit today :D

austin69
13-03-2013, 01:45 AM
I like french very much. So it will be good to visit Feng Yi as my maiden trip to the Petain.

Bro, Do you know what time is much suitable to see her. I mean not waiting for a long quene.

Around 4:00 pm should be ok. I come around that time too. :p

hengmeike
14-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Around 4:00 pm should be ok. I come around that time too. :p

Thank to Bro Austin69, I will go there this weekend to taste my favorite Fong Yi.

I thank you :p :D

hengmeike
20-03-2013, 04:17 PM
Thank to Bro Austin69, I will go there this weekend to taste my favorite Fong Yi.

I thank you :p :D

As pomise, I give out my FR as following:

No doubt, Fong Yi's service is very good.
BUt but but I think she is too old.

austin69
23-03-2013, 06:57 AM

Very good indeed! And for me she is never too old, just the right age for me. She's stunning!

RTF: Yeah baby, yeah! :p

Dievas
24-03-2013, 06:20 AM

I think her service is one of the best there is in petain. I was shock when she started frenching me while washing my rod!

Lotus2013
24-03-2013, 06:57 AM
Very good indeed! And for me she is never too old, just the right age for me. She's stunning!

RTF: Yeah baby, yeah! :p

How old is she?

Cerberus
24-03-2013, 10:42 AM

i guess u r in your 20s.....:p

i like SYTs too....but sometimes i like mature ladies also.

many of times, attitude/skill and willingness to serve is a big advantage.
the way the WL makes you feel high.....
it is like using fingers to lightly scratch your inner thigh you feel steam and stand even though physically your dick is not touched.

WL can be pretty n young...but if like dead fish....you also feel sian.

Arcticbear
25-03-2013, 11:55 AM
I had initially been skeptical about Fong Yi too; thought she was too old and to be honest, as a boobs man, she was not that ample. However, her service is top notched and her sexual feeling she gives is first class. what is really her killer point, for me, is her ass during doggy. The sight of that plush ass alone bumping onto you makes you feel like cumming already

pacnet
25-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Hmm. Agreed with all the bros who have mention about FongYi's services.

In face I have rtf her twice last week and enjoy both sessions with her.

pacnet
25-03-2013, 04:33 PM

I mean In fact.;) hahaha....

Botakhead
26-03-2013, 11:22 AM

I mean In fact.;) hahaha....

For a moment there, I thought you had sex with her in your face.:D

Nice sexperience.

Botakhead
26-03-2013, 11:24 AM

You must be still young or liked SYTs, if the service is top notch, and you don't mind the face/looks, nice happy endings cums naturally. :D

jacky43
27-03-2013, 08:10 PM
1Sunday January 6 (2 price 0903 Yuki)
2Wednesday January 16 (Starter 1202 Lily)
3Wednesday January 23 (Starter 0211 Mei Qi & Consolation 0903 Yuki)
4Wednesday January 30 (Starter 0907 Shan Shan)
5Wednesday February 6 (Starter 1110 Ah Leng)
6Sunday February 10, first day of LNY (Consolation 0209 Hongx2)

7Wednesday March 6 (Starter 1202 Lily)
8Sunday March 17 (Consolation 1012 Kico)
9Wednesday March 27 (Starter 1206 Fong Yi)

She has done PT proud! Good service throw in a sexy MILF package, she is moving up the ladder. In fact, I kind of think she is slowly taking away Pat's regulars.

I have a Q for my girl during my coming trip, that will be could she stop Internet? Hold the bus my friends I meant could technology be stop because it become nuisance.

No army of destruction could take down a satellite and that's a fact.

jacky43
27-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Just maybe? I could take her service with another Q. Does local guys love BJ? I mean we are seeing 2 top government job men enjoying BJs. And very expensive ones too, in fact a world record on the most expensive BJ administrated by 2 local girls.

I am clueless no bones about it, I had this impression that guys loved AR going thru the FRs for years. If I am not mistaken? That was somewhere in 2011.

I was passing by H16 Xiao Mei room and, I heard a man about 50 asking her does she perform BJ. I did not get her answer but she closed the door and closed the sale. A new term for deal or no deal, ha-ha!

Have a good Friday every body and, I am going travelling again.

tkongkia
27-03-2013, 11:05 PM
This Fong yee is sure my lucky star . Today I strike her nos again (1206 ) came out starter . Hee hee ! Is any bro here also lucky ?

scorelan
27-03-2013, 11:12 PM
This Fong yee is sure my lucky star . Today I strike her nos again (1206 ) came out starter . Hee hee ! Is any bro here also lucky ?

Congrats... Huat Ah.:D

tkongkia
27-03-2013, 11:17 PM
Thank bro ! Wishes all bro also Huat !

Joe_Lim
27-03-2013, 11:18 PM

All her regular bonkers who strike will join u to queue in front of Fong Yi's door early tomorrow morning. She will celebrate with all of u, gang bang, 1 minute banging for each of u. hehehe!!!! The u will strike again this weekends.

tkongkia
27-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Wishes all SBF bro gd luck n huat this weekend . Hee hee !:D

Lone_Wolf
28-03-2013, 01:40 PM

I guess I have no "yuan" with her.... I had bought her number on several occasions but always kenna makan..... and the number will pop open on those days that I did not buy! :mad:

tkongkia
28-03-2013, 03:09 PM
Is ok bro , dun be disappointed . I also kana makan so many time . Now I only buy when I visited her . Tikam tikam . U will have ur lucky day ! Cheers ! :D

RAMS75
29-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Fong yi is indeed a hardworking one , By chance met her in one of shopping centers ,Ask her whats she doing there at 10.30am , she say's come here to do her make -up every morning there before gg to work..

She Even recommend me a nice place to do personal gromming and good massage ..Gonna try it out this coming weekend..:p:D

jacky43
08-04-2013, 08:28 PM
Fong Yi is still as sexy as the last time I had her, however she has more lines btw her eyes therefore she tend to look down at passing by. Accommodating to all requests but her black teeth is a turn off for many customers. Certain angle she looks liked Malaysian singer Eileen Kang, minus the black uneven teeth.

After she dim the lights, she became romantic looking liked my Accounts Manager that I told her. Also remind her I said this too in 2012, she put on a sexy but fierce looks and warn me with a cute finger.

“You are making love to Eileen Loke, treat me like her.” I will FY I will.

However, her pre washing is kind of boring probably she is too engrossed to my mentioning of us. Then she gave me a tissue to clean myself, she help herself at the basin. I had to pass her a 4/ 10 for cleanliness because I taste strong stains from her cherry breasts, also her lips has cigarettes tasting. She and the last client are smokers no doubt.

FY might want to note the nest time, proper oral and body clean up before another sale. Her body has the right slim curve and, slender legs still she need to invest in extreme makeover. I could sense this session she is approaching 50, she mention Cookie and Miki are SYT while she is aunty.

She started with kissing on my body, I love the way she suddenly move up to my face and kiss my neck. Then she French me with tongue fighting, she go all the way in it. Still a 6/ 10 although I love kissing, her breath is a turn off for non smoker. Do some things about it!

The she proceed with raw BJ, should have tick her off we had taken note of the issues. She follows by kissing my legs, my arms then fierce BJ. It is going too fast almost with no feelings, mechanical with 6/ 10 only.

I could sense she did not want to administer HJ, probably she did not wish me to shoot before sex. I said no to AR, she is kind of confusing no matter she continue her stunts countless times. She caps me and told me to fuck my Accounts Manager which I am too happy.

I ramp her from above, this session she did not apply pressure on her cunts therefore I felt not interesting and, I had clamp on my legs. I was angry with it, not about her doing. I dismount she is fast to sense my problem.

Pretty fast FY set up pull off the cap, then she HJ me with light blowing. I am strong but the clamps are giving me problem but I held on. Relax I be she HJ me fast, in fact I would have cum sooner if she apply less pressure.

A while longer I shot out, quite a bit I could sense that. Forgive me I do not know how to mark her score card. Still the pain on my legs veins are distributing, slowly it goes away. I am back to normal and will return to her bed another time.

Only H16R11 Pat could prevent me from returning to FY’s bed, she is my available MILF replacement.

austin69
27-04-2013, 03:03 AM
She has been MIA since this Monday. Wednesday cannot tahan, I have to release. Lucky Judy H10R11 working so I took her.

Thursday hoping FY working but to no avail. Go back empty handed.

Yesterday still no FY but Michelle H02R16 working and I took her.

As I went out H02, saw group of AV exiting the alley. How I know they were AV? Simple, the group comprise of men and women and they walk closely as I mentioned as a group.

I thank you.

Dirk Kuyt
27-04-2013, 04:21 AM
As I went out H02, saw group of AV exiting the alley. How I know they were AV? Simple, the group comprise of men and women and they walk closely as I mentioned as a group.

I thank you.

I dun tink they are AV...... coz as far as I know the AV will tell whichever OKTs or WLs they want to interview to go to Cantonment... the AV will never proceed down to PT as they oredi have realtime live feed from the CCTVs..... unless something urgent happened. Most probably the group you saw are just some KPOs who are curious about PT or volunteers from AFA.

Lotus2013
27-04-2013, 01:12 PM
I dun tink they are AV...... coz as far as I know the AV will tell whichever OKTs or WLs they want to interview to go to Cantonment... the AV will never proceed down to PT as they oredi have realtime live feed from the CCTVs..... unless something urgent happened. Most probably the group you saw are just some KPOs who are curious about PT or volunteers from AFA.

Newbie here :o what is KPO?

RAMS75
27-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Newbie here :o what is KPO?

Busybody:eek::p