PDA

View Full Version : What I did in Swedish small town

DaringOne
25-04-2012, 03:39 AM
Here is my story to share :

So here I am in Sweden for work for 10 days. Not in the big city but just one of the "Ulu small town"... Not much activities around, very small population, mostly middle age and above "ang mo", shops closed at 5pm, day is long, night is short. Everyday after work, buy dinner before shop close, eat dinner, watch tv... nothing to do.... there are a few young swedish girls in the town but "ang mo" not my cup of tea. So i thought this would be the most boring work trip of my life, other than paupa new genea which is far worst, no pretty girls to look at or hookers around to help release some sperms.

So 2 days ago, same routine, knock off at 4.30pm, reach hotel at 4.45pm. When out but dinner around 5pm... Really sick and tired of eating burgers and western food but these are the "cheapest" food i can find.

Bought my set meal, hamburger, fries and coke from a small eatery, intend to bring back hotel eat later. Was walking along the pavement, listening songs on my phone with ear phones.... then out of nowhere, I felt a hard knock on my left arm, flung my body 180 degree, dinner flew off my hand, and I was down on the floor by the impact....

To be continued...

ultralights
25-04-2012, 03:42 AM
First Camper here ! :D

kyoukai
25-04-2012, 05:43 AM
second camper.

dander
25-04-2012, 05:54 AM
Pitching tent.

DaringOne
25-04-2012, 06:10 AM
After i landed on the cold hard pavement, i tilt my head and shouted : "WTF! u blind?" A lady was also on the pavement some distance away, seems like she had fallen off her bicycle. She looks unhurt and hurried over to me and check how i was. She said a few sentence in swedish language but i could sense she was trying to apologise to me. I reply in english i am fine but found that i had blood flowing down my left arm and my right leg felt hurt. The lady then reply in english : "oh i am sorry... i was trying to warn u just now i am behind u but guessed u did not hear." "oh ur arm is bleeding!!! are u fine? i am sorry i am sorry". Now i recognise her as a sales lady in one of the clothing store around. I saw her few times when i was browsing around for clothes for my son. She looks like mixed asian or something, average looks, quite slim and maybe in her late 20s.
I was trying to stand up but my right leg really hurts, lift up my jeans and found shin area got a cut and also bleeding. I wanted to fold up my right leg of my jeans but the weather so cold i immediately draw it back down. Not the jeans smeared with blood. Both my left arm and right leg bleeding. The lady was in a flutter, trying to apologise and same time to try to stop bleeding on my arm with tissues. I told her not to worry as i can't bring myself to be angry with her. She is at least one of the more lookable lady around town.
At the side of the road was my dinner, scattered all around, i then tried to pick them up to throw but the lady did it instead, seeing how much difficulties i moving.
I then tell her i will make a move first but she insist that i go back to her house nearby to wash and dress up my wounds for me. Since her house nearby and my hotel some distance away, i agree and also to make her feel less guilty of running me over. She pick up her bicycle, lucky no damage, and pillion her back to her house.
Her house really nearby, went in and she ask me to sit on the couch while she get the first aid kit. At least it was warm in the house, not like so cold outside, maybe heater on. After about 10 minuntes, she reappears, this time wearing only a blouse and shorts. In her hands first aid box and she kneeled in front of me and proceed to wash and dress my arm.
In the warm yellow light in the house, i see her close up and find that she is actually quite pretty, and i could smell abit of her scent when she is so close to me while dressing my wound.
We chat abit and found out that she is actually a vietnamese married to a swedish. Lets call her May, working in the clothing store while her husband works in the city and not at home during weekdays only come back over the weekends.
After dressing my arm, she tried to dress my leg wound but found my jeans too tight at the leg to do proper dressing. She ask me to remove my jeans and would lend me a pair of shorts to change into. I was wearing shorts inside my jeans so i just took the jeans off.
I sit back on the couch again while May help to clean and dress the wound on my right leg. I was like sitting with my legs open and she kneeled in front of me. I notice the top 2 buttons of her blouse is open and while she was concentrating dressing my wound, i can see her cleavage from my position. Can roughly say her breast about B cup and with half her breast in full view i was enjoying myself and did not feel any pain already.

I thought this trip to sweden was boring, what follows really makes this trip worth while..... to be continued.

Zerolow
25-04-2012, 06:39 AM
Don't forget bro ! Schweden ist der schönsten Land in der Welt. Haha or at least that's what people in Germany say. Lol.

eddtan1
25-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Interesting...camping here...please continue TS

GorDJilla
25-04-2012, 07:31 AM
Wooo, asian adventure in sweden. Haha

Admiral
25-04-2012, 08:07 AM
Please continue with your Ang moh story.

diputs1269
25-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Nice encounter for TS, camping here for more updates. Up:)

studdyme
25-04-2012, 12:33 PM
wow.....camping!

gugugege
25-04-2012, 12:47 PM
got my camping stuffs n waiting for the next episode....... :D

fujifilm
25-04-2012, 01:15 PM
nice read! Please continue!;)

Chris888
25-04-2012, 01:43 PM
hoseh liao. got wat nam bu in sweeden. really pah seh kai liao ts!
ts u work as what ah? from paupa new ginea to ang moh country.

mlvnyong
25-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Join other bros camp here for more update.

dreamlight
25-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Camping...

stone08
25-04-2012, 04:05 PM
International field report! Ho seh lah!

DarthRevan
25-04-2012, 04:14 PM
camping here :D

outside
25-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Think asian girl in an ang mo country.

alec
25-04-2012, 04:36 PM
camping with the rest!

seventakachi
25-04-2012, 04:50 PM
camping too....

Rasta Marley
25-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Late camper reporting:-)

Interesting story; let's see what happens next since she's kneeling between your legs!!

DaringOne
26-04-2012, 01:59 AM
As May was dressing my wound, my eyes were just fixed on her half cleavage, occasionally as she bend forward more, i caught sight of her nipples. can see that though her breast not that big, but like those perky B cups with pointed nips. I was mesmerised and had a hard on, with a burge showing obviously from my shorts. I couldn't care less if she had noticed just kept on admiring the twin perks from my sitting position.
She was soon done with my wounds and asked whether i could stand up. I pretend to feel much pain, while actually only superficial wounds. I "struggled" to stand up from the couch and she came over to support me. She was trying to support me to stand by pulling my arm up and close to her body. As she is quite a petite lady, she had to pull me very close to her body and my arm were brushing against her breast and I could feel that she was not wearing her bra and brush against her nipples abit. She didn't seems to mind though. Then I thought of an old trick and "accidentally" fell back onto the couch. This caused her to fell onto me too.
I took the opportunity to "accidentally" kiss onto her cheek as she fell onto my body and took the chance to "accidentally" slip my arm around her waist, pulling her close to me. "Oh... sorry... did i hurt u again?" she said as we laid on the couch. By now, her position was side sitting on my lap and her right hand was on my hard on crouch due to the "accidental fall" stunt. I knew she had felt my hard on but she quickly got up and ask if my leg is alright.
I bluffed that my injured leg is feeling numb that's why couldn't stand properly. Then she suggest that she help me massage my leg to ease the numb. She went on her kneeling position again and started to massage my legs. She said that she used to learn something like TCM skill in Vietnam. I didn't really pay attention to what she was saying as now the view in friont of me was too much.
As May was massaging my leg, her boobs were shaking together in rhythem with her hands. Her blouse top had opened more and I could practically see her whole boobs. Really not wearing bra and as she was massaging, her boobs were shaking abit left and right and what a sight. light brown nipples abit pointed up. I just felt my cock wanna burst, so erected and straining against my shorts, begging to be out. I could just imagine that with her kneeling like that in front of me with my legs open up, I just closed my eyes and imagine that she was giving me a bowjob.
Suddenly, i felt someone shaking me and i got up from dreamland. May was done with the massage and asked me to try stand up again. She again supported my arm, pulling my arm to her breast. The feeling was just so wonderful. I decided to try the previous stunt again. This time, same thing happen, her hand on my crouch, body side sitting on my lap. But i purposely kiss her lips instead.
To my surprise... May said with a cheeky tone:"hey... you are a naughty boy. Purposely make me fall onto u and kiss me. Don't think i did not notice u looking at my chest all the time... " I was speechly and blush abit and try to look away from her eyes. Then she said "I also knew you had a hard on for a long time already. So obvious, you did not even try to cover." Her hand still on my harden cock and now, she was starting to stroke it. She whispered in my ear "Maybe I can do something for you to pay back for injuring you....."
I couldn't believe my luck and I open my mouth to reply to her but no words could come out as i look into her eyes.

To be continued... best part to come...

Poet
26-04-2012, 05:32 AM
Thanks. Waiting for your best part.

eddtan1
26-04-2012, 07:19 AM
:):):)...proud of you

nudedudez
26-04-2012, 08:37 AM
great story! camping out to read more. ;)

Rasta Marley
26-04-2012, 07:29 PM
... best part to come...

Yup bro, looks like it. Steamy part coming soon....next change....now showing!! :D

justwanadoit
26-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Sweden Gan wat nam bu? Like gg to France and eat fried rice , bit wasted.

Shld have up a swedish blonde

Stonewa11
26-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Camping....

DaringOne
27-04-2012, 12:37 AM
Sweden Gan wat nam bu? Like gg to France and eat fried rice , bit wasted.

Shld have up a swedish blonde

yup... but i not really like those "ang mo"... the only non asian species i would love to bonk are those sexy "latino" girls... they got such exortic looks. If not i just stick with asian girls. Thai and vietnamese my favourite.

DaringOne
27-04-2012, 01:11 AM
As I remained "Stunted" sitting on the couch, I could feel May's hand stroking my harden cock and she started also to use her other hand to finger on my nipple, making me so erotic. As she continue to whisper into my ears "Don't worry... just too pay you back for knocking into you." Then she start to blow softly into my ear and was enjoying all the attention she was giving me. My hand around her waist start to tighten and pulled her closer to me. Then my other hand move to touch her cheek and our lips met and began to kiss and soon progress into frenching.
I was getting comfortable with her and move my hand from her cheek to her boobs. Whoa! really no bra. I groped her breast from outside her blouse and finger started to lightly pinch and circle her now erected nipples. The feeling so shiok. I moved my hand into her blouse and feel her twin perks as she started to move her hand into my shorts and lightly jerk my cock. FYI... I was not wearing underwear and it allows May's hand very easy access in.
I pulled her facing me on my lap and took off her blouse. What a nice pair of B- cup, perking breasts she've got. I began to lick and suck them and cold feel her body stiffen abit as she gave out some light moans, think she was enjoying it too. She pulled down my shorts abit and started to jerk me off faster and faster. By now my "injured" hand had gone into her shorts and started to find her "forbidden fruit". Found her little bush below and started fingering her. Her moans were getting louder and faster and was jerking my cock at a very fast speed.
I felt like "cumming" and ask her to slow down. At this speed i would ejeculate and game over and it's not even 5 minutes. Then to my surprise, she stood up pull down her shorts and kneel down in front of me and start to BJ for me. The feeling of her warm mouth sucking on my cock si unbelievable. I could just sit there and watch as her head went up and down. I think she was very erotic already as she blew me with a fast tempo. I place my hands on her head to try and slow her down to my preferred speed. After a few minutes, I could really not stand it anymore and told her " I am cuming, I am cuming, careful!" She did not seem to bother and started going faster and faster as I finally cummed.... and shoot every drop of my sperm into her mouth. She just kept on going even after I ejeculated and I was going crazy with the sensation. I just grab her head to stop her if not i will die of estacy. Finally her head came up and give me the kind of wicked smile " Is it nice?" I was speechless from the sensation and just smile and knodded my head. She gave my dick a kiss and proceeded to the toilet. I just couldn't believe that May had just given me the BJ of my life and swallowed every single drop of cum. I just sat on the couch til my big and small head recover.

I was not sure where May was as she did not return after some time. I thought maybe I should go to the toilet to wash up abit. I walk to the toilet and opened the door. What I saw when i opened the door was unbelieveable.... To be continued.

marcf
27-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Clap clap clap!

mekinkyhubby
27-04-2012, 01:39 AM
wow nice story... please more more...

DaringOne
27-04-2012, 03:03 AM
As I walk to the toilet naked with shorts in my hands, I opened the door and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Right there in the bathtub was May, legs spread wide on the tub edge, one hand holding a running showerhead close to her pussy and one hand touching her breasts. She was masturbating! I just stood there at the doorway dunno what to do and my cock got an instant hard on again. May just smiled shyly at me "I was too arosed and... you know...." I dunno what to reply but the words just came out "Can I help?" Holy shit! Why did i say that. May did not say anything but just gesture with her finger for me to go over. I got into the bathtub and she stood up and run the warm water over my body and started to help me shower.
I was still recovering from the shock and felt a warm sensation over my dick. May was giving me a bj as she slide her fingers under my crouch and lightly fingered my balls as she blew. So shiok. I lift her up and told her "my turn to return the favour."
I push her against the wall and kissed her from lips to ears down to her neck and then chest and finally lick and suck on her perky boobs as one hand grab her breast and the other hand proceeded south to finger her. Can feel she was enjoying the attention i was giving her as soft moans came from her. After awhile enjoying her nice breast, I proceeded down south and lift up her right leg up against the wall. She was not very bushy down there, luckily. My fingers parted her "lips" below and I lightly blow into her virginal. Then I lick and push my tongue in abit. Could feel her body shivering abit as she tried to lower her body and push her virginal more into my tongue.
I got the signal and gave her a paint job til i could feel alot of her juice coming out. I quicken my pace using my tongue in and out of her, left and right, blowing and licking, til my mouth was full of my own saliva and her lovely juice. All the while her hands on my head and pulling my hair to try and control the pace as her moans get louder and faster.
Finally she pulled me up and she turn to face the wall and arch her back. I got the signal and slide my cock into her now very slippery virginal. With one hand on her waist and the other grabbing her breast, we rocked in unison as I pumped her from behind.
I am not a guy who can last long actually. After few minutes, I got too excited and shot my load out and slow down the pace. May was still not satisfied " Oh... already? Don't stop pls... faster faster...." I did not wanna disappoint her and kept on banging her til my cock went soft. Think she came too as her pussy was so slippery and wet when i withdrew my dick. After that, we just lay in the bathtub hugging each other. Contented... at least i am contented, not sure about her. After some time, May turn on the shower again and we washed up together. "So how is it? did you enjoy it?" I asked. "It was nice... you know my husband only come back during the weekends, we seldom do it much. sometimes only once or twice a month" she replied. We talk cock for awhile as we dry ourselves and dressed up. I could sense that she is quite lonely in this small swedish town, husband in the city working most of the time. Suddenly she remembered "You have not had dinner right? Just now when knock into you, dinner was gone too." I told her not a problem as I can eat back in the hotel. "No problem, you eat here. Wait while i go make us some dinner yah."
So I sat on the couch in the living room, thinking back on the nice farking session I just had with this nice petite vietnamese chick. The rest of the evening progress with not much activity. Had a simple home cook dinner with her and left. Before I left, she gave me a nice long kiss on the lip and " rest well anh noi. Next time i make nicer dinner for u ok. And tomorrow you come to my shop, i return you a new jeans." With that, I walk back to my hotel some 15minutes away. On this chilly friday night, as i was walking along the streets, I just kept on thinking and those sexy images flashing back to my mind. And what luck... she actually told me "next time" which means there's more to come.... To be continued.

kutaocheng
27-04-2012, 11:00 AM
wah bro, can't believe you did her RAW.. but i guess the small head took all the blood from the big head alrdy. just hope you din bring back any watnam std.. :D

coolioalan
27-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Cant wait for your "next time" please continue!!!!

pary
27-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Wow..sometimes when you least expect it.. Good for you bro!

absoluticeberg
27-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Got check her ID or not? If not you kenna jail in Sweden, come back SG Kenna rotan again. Double whammy

DaringOne
27-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Got check her ID or not? If not you kenna jail in Sweden, come back SG Kenna rotan again. Double whammy

I did not suspect anything about her. she definitely look over aged. She told me she 28 yrs old.

wah bro, can't believe you did her RAW.. but i guess the small head took all the blood from the big head alrdy. just hope you din bring back any watnam std.. :D

Yup... small head took over big head. anyway did not expect such thing to happen so did not have protection with me. But she looks "clean"... hopefully.

DaringOne
27-04-2012, 11:32 PM
So the next day which was Saturday, I not working, so went to town center to look for May at the clothing shop. I know they close shop about noon time on weekends so reach around 11.30pm. Saw May alone in the shop and went in. "So you are finally here. Waited for you so long. Got a new pair of jeans for you. Now go try." she chirp happily when she saw me. So I proceed into the changing room. I had my old jeans halfway down when and came in. Then she puts her arms around my neck and gave me a good french kiss. I was enjoying the kiss and had my hands all over her body and into her shirt groping at her breast. She had her hands busy jerking on my cock. Then she went down and suck my cock. I was so engrossed in her bj... like a scene from those AV movies as i watch her blowing me.
Suddenly, the door bell rang to signal someone coming into the store. May quickly stopped, got up and adjusted herself before going out. I was like WTF! what bad timing. I tried one the new jeans with much difficulties due to my still erected dick. The size and length fit perfectly. I went out wearing the new jeans and ask May to throw away the old ones. I wanted to pay for it but she insist that it's a gift from her. Then she ask me to wait for her as she close the shop. "We still got some time together before my husband return today. Usually he comes home around 5pm on saturday". "We will have lunch together yah." she said and proceed to pack up and close for the day. We went for lunch at a local diner and I insist that my turn to treat. Afther lunch she told me to go to her house seperately as she do not want other people to see us together and she left first.
I had a smoke outside the diner to "waste some time" before proceeding to her house. "Ding Dong!" as i pressed her house bell. May opened the door after a while wearing a robe over her. I was trying to imagine what she could be wearing inside. She had prepared some tea and I sat on the couch as she went about she business. After awhile, May appear and sat on my lap. Immediately, our lips met and french like long lost lovers. I slipped my hands into her robe and gracious.... she is only wearing a night gown underneath, no bra. My hands proceed south and feel for her bush... no panties... sweet. I spread her legs abit and started to finger her love hole. My other hand was trying to remove her robe and she trying to unbuckle my jeans. After some struggling, we managed to get her robe and my jeans off.
I slipped the straps of her night gown off her shoulders and began sucking on her boobs with my face buried in betwwen the twin perks. At the same time, she had one hand jerking her off and the other hand massaging my balls. She was reaaly damned wet already. Suddenly, she got up, straightened herself and led me into her room. Once inside, we got onto bed in 69 position and continuned with our love making. I was really enjoying myself fingering, licking and sucking at her wet and juicy love hole. A good few minutes passed when i really couldn't tahan anymore and cummed into her mouth. As usual, she would not let me off so easily and continued sucking til I become soft. The sensation nearly killed me as i quicken my tempo thrusting my 2 fingers in and out of her pussy until she too cummed. She was so wet until her juice was dripping down from her inner tigh and onto my face....

What were to happen later in the day nearly freaked me til now.....

marcf
27-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Nice story bro!

callmebad
27-04-2012, 11:54 PM
wah ! free fuck, free meals, free jeans - get knock down a few times also worth it:)

DaringOne
28-04-2012, 05:02 AM
As we lay down on the bed reeling from the oral sex, we chatting about her life and she told me how bored she can get during the days her husband not at home. She also disclose a secret to me. Her husband would sometimes bring over a male friend and force her to have 3some with them. Some time they would have gay sex and sometimes she have to suck both their cocks or bang by both of them. Her husband and the friend are bi-sexual. Other than that he treats her very well. At first she was not comfortable with the idea but got used to it. She even enjoys being banged by 2 men at the same time.
As the clock was ticking down at still some time before husband expected to be back, we made love again.
Kissed and some foreplay and then she rod me cow girl slow and sensual as i control her hips movement with my hands. I watch as she look so sexy ridding me, back abit arch back, one hand on my tigh and one hand on my hand. Then suddenly I notice the bed room door open as an "ang mo" guy came in with a video in his hands. I was shock! WTF is he! I just grab the blanket to cover our lower body as we remain in cow girl position. "This is my husband Mike" May said as she got up from me. "No... don't stop. Keep on going. I was just getting excited." The husband said. I was like... what the... what should I do now? Kenna caught red-handed.
"You slut, get back on. I want to see you 2 make love." The husband shouted. "Hey man... sorry for all this." I said as I try to get off the bed. "You don't try to leave. I want you to make love to my wife. If you don't do as I say, I will call the police."as the husband ordered us onto bed. By now, I had already gone soft and panicking. With video still in hand, he ordered May to blow me to make me hard again. WTF... what should I do? i keep on thinking. If I don't do as he say I would get into more troubles. I tried my best to concentrate and get a hard on as May just kept on trying to erect my dick with her bj. It's pretty hard with someone filming us. "hey... you are wasting my video. Now you 2 do as I tell you."
The husband ordered me to stand by the bed and May to be on all 4s and blow me in that position. I just close my eyes and pretend the man is not there. After some time, I managed to get an erection. The husband ordered us to doggie position and I bang May from behind. He even wanted the "piak piak" sound effect and a certain rhythem. I just try to concentrate to keep my erection on and doggied her as instructed. Then I notice the husband unzipping his pants, pull down his underwear and started masturbating as he filmed us. Thenhe ordered us to change position with me on my back, legs spread and May cowgirl position on top. We did as told and now my view of the husband is blocked by May. After awhile, I felt someone lifting and spreading my legs and something poking against my asshole.
"WTF!" I shouted. Then I realised the husband was trying to enter my back door. "Don't worry dear. I will be gentle." he said and gave me an evil smile. "Dear... don't do that to him. He is not like your friend. He is a normal guy." May tried to fend for me. Then the husband muttered something to May in swedish and looked pissed off as they exchanged words. I could sense May pleading with him. Then she took his long cock and started to bj for him. "What are you waiting for? come on bang her together." I had to pretend to still had a hardon and bang May from behind. Now May is in doggie position blowing on her husband and me doing her from behind. Secretly, I felt turned on by this scene of us doing 3 some and my cock harden again. Now I really penetrate and bang her as hard and fast as I could. I could see the husband enjoying himself and after some time, he shouted "Ready? lets cum on her face." By this, we were to both get ready to shoot onto May's face. She is now change position and lying on her back as the 2 of us left and right of her facing jerking our own cocks and ejeculated onto her face. What a sight. First time I am doing this and I was secretly pleased and fasinated. Long standard "ang mo" long cock and my short cock side my side. I was abit "pai say". I then layed down exhausted on the bed beside May. Her face was still full of cum as she secretly mouthed the words "sorry" "you ok?" to me. The husband stopped his video and looked satisfied and proceeded to the toilet. "We should do this again later" he smiled as he disappeared into the toilet.
Now, I quickly got up from the bed and look for my clothes. May helped me to find and I was dressed in no time. she just put on her robe and quietly ushered me out of the room for me to leave. She opened the main door and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I am really sorry for all this. Look me up again ok. I really like you." Then the door was closed and I ran as fast as I could away from the house back to my hotel. My mind was in a total mess. Will the husband find me here? What will he do with the video? Will the police come and catch me?
I went to have a shower and try to calm down. May told me before that her husband would only be home during the weekend. So I just need to stay clear from him for 2 days. I hoped May would not betray me as she knew which hotel I was staying. The rest of the day and sunday, I just stayed in my hotel room all day. Heck it. I would be leaving in a few days time, as long as May did not betray me, the husband would not find me here.
As I reflect back on what had happened, this is actually my most exciting and unusual sexual experience to date. Just if you are curious... I did not look May up again.

flamboyant
28-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

GorDJilla
28-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Waiting for the nxt chapter of ur sex-venture! Haha

absoluticeberg
28-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Yah man.. Waiting for the next sexpisode leh...:)

marcf
28-04-2012, 03:18 PM
woooo... so close kena poked back side lol.. great experience and story bro!

please do share more in the future!