PDA

View Full Version : mature woman and her young tenant

tikorsg
22-04-2012, 12:30 AM
The story I am going to tell is TOTALLY fictitious. I don't want to treat the reader here as fools. It is borne out of boredom and accumulated lust in my office which has many bitchy OLs wearing tight-fitting (sometimes translucent) blouse and mini-skirt with dark colour tone undies...haha..

Anyway, i am trying out my author skills also.

So camp here if you like a fictitious lusty story which can hopefully tickle your fantasies and your little brother. Otherwise, don't bother to read on:) You have been warned..

Lumiere7
22-04-2012, 09:42 AM
First to camp!

GorDJilla
22-04-2012, 11:08 AM
I'll b the 2nd den.. Haha~ Always enjoyed reading interesting threads frm all bros & sis here :)

sleepy80
22-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Dun worry, just carry on posting.. As long it's a good story, we will still support your thread..

popi824
22-04-2012, 12:10 PM
how about snapping some pics of your office OLs and include it in your story.. let us get horny too... :P

thrive
22-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Camping here for your lusty story

tikorsg
22-04-2012, 03:51 PM
The story I am going to tell is TOTALLY fictitious. I don't want to treat the reader here as fools. It is borne out of boredom and accumulated lust in my office which has many bitchy OLs wearing tight-fitting (sometimes translucent) blouse and mini-skirt with dark colour tone undies...haha..

So camp here if you like a fictitious lusty story which can hopefully tickle your fantasies and your little brother. Otherwise, don't bother to read on:) You have been warned..

=========================

hi Samsters,

my story continues as http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=282132

eeemen
22-04-2012, 04:42 PM
how about snapping some pics of your office OLs and include it in your story.. let us get horny too... :P

Good idea but not a wise one coz it could get TS into trouble if some one recognizes these pics? Just my 2 cents worth, cheers bros....................

Ice Fire
22-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Setting up tent .

tikorsg
22-04-2012, 11:02 PM
hi Samsters,

my story continues as http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=282132

===============

dander
22-04-2012, 11:53 PM
Let us have your story, please.