PDA

View Full Version : Ah Dez's Hit List

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Ah Dez
22-10-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by cuntking
Quick Quick post leh .... just overall 5.5 , how to know ...... or just tell me BIG BOOBS or not?

Small boobs.. but not as small as ivy.

But her boobs too soft....... like as if she gave birth before.

Trussardi
22-10-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

Small boobs.. but not as small as ivy.

But her boobs too soft....... like as if she gave birth before.

Ya, gave birth to you.:D

Striker
23-10-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by justl00king
wah...u print money is it?

kt on soccer betting ;)

Ah Dez
23-10-2002, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Trussardi

Ya, gave birth to you.:D

Hummm... Many Many Posts from You...

Let me all reply to you in 1 post.

If you want to Flame me, come to me. Yes, i do flame and i do flame many. Did i ever add in the family??

I know, you very sad that your mother gave birth to you. You still wish to be that little sperm swimming around. But too bad, since you are born to this world , then make full use of it. You can also
be a Ah Gua and enjoy the world of being fucked.

And you... are just a kaypoh, things don't concern you... then F it.

Ah Dez
23-10-2002, 09:02 AM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=156404#post156404

This thread.. SI BAY FUNNY.. especially the comments by XCN

Ah Dez
24-10-2002, 10:14 PM
Question:

How many girls are there in 1606A?
and the names.....

Xiao_zhu
25-10-2002, 02:22 PM
Question:

and the names..... Wah liao never give answer to choose, how to answer...? Must give A,B,C,D Mah you know anot? kekekekeke

cuntking
25-10-2002, 02:24 PM
Can I use a Life Line .. call a friend, Ah Dez ... ha ha ha

Question:

and the names.....

Prime2000
26-10-2002, 06:48 AM
Question:

and the names.....

I only know 2. Pinky and Blue Kei.

Prime2000

Ah Dez
26-10-2002, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Prime2000

I only know 2. Pinky and Blue Kei.

Prime2000

Prime , i also thought so. But actually, there are 3. She was recommanded to 1 of my friends who went to 1606A to look for pinky and was recommanded this girl.
I also cannot remember, i think it is jessie or... something that start with J.

Shorter than pinky , but "rounder"....

Prime2000
27-10-2002, 02:08 AM

Prime , i also thought so. But actually, there are 3. She was recommanded to 1 of my friends who went to 1606A to look for pinky and was recommanded this girl.

Dez, thanks.........now I know there are three gals instead of two. She seems to be very very low profile.......I never heard of her or seen her before.

Prime2000

Ah Dez
27-10-2002, 08:01 AM

Dez, thanks.........now I know there are three gals instead of two. She seems to be very very low profile.......I never heard of her or seen her before.

Prime2000

Yup... actually not low profile. She is actually there everyday, just that noone called for her.

Prime2000
28-10-2002, 12:40 PM

Yup... actually not low profile. She is actually there everyday, just that noone called for her.

Heard that she is abit "round"............don't know ture or not.

Prime2000

glstunner
28-10-2002, 01:45 PM

Big anot?? cant remember her name????:D

Ah Dez
28-10-2002, 05:36 PM

Heard that she is abit "round"............don't know ture or not.

Prime2000

So you when to ask about her?? HaHa.. actually, she is quite round.

But never saw her before.

Prime2000
29-10-2002, 03:56 PM

So you when to ask about her?? HaHa.. actually, she is quite round.

But never saw her before.

Didn't ask for her lah............just check about her..........as didn't notice she really exsist hehehe...............

Prime2000

Ah Dez
30-10-2002, 12:13 AM

Didn't ask for her lah............just check about her..........as didn't notice she really exsist hehehe...............

Prime2000

Saw her at L16 today, shorter than me but rounder than xiao zhu :p

Prime2000
30-10-2002, 12:19 AM

Saw her at L16 today, shorter than me but rounder than xiao zhu :p

I was there is evening..........never saw her...........if rounder than xiao zhu...........EEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!!

Prime2000

Ah Dez
30-10-2002, 12:25 AM

I was there is evening..........never saw her...........if rounder than xiao zhu...........EEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!!

Prime2000

Your eyes only got room for the lady OKT and gals at 1608 ;)

Prime2000
30-10-2002, 12:33 AM

Your eyes only got room for the lady OKT and gals at 1608 ;)

In fact I ask the lady OKT to show me who is this Jessie.........she told me better not see...........see liao don't know how's my reaction........hehehehe

Prime2000

PS: The lady OKT is old enough to be my sister.......

Ah Dez
30-10-2002, 12:40 AM

In fact I ask the lady OKT to show me who is this Jessie.........she told me better not see...........see liao don't know how's my reaction........hehehehe

Prime2000

PS: The lady OKT is old enough to be my sister.......

Sister, so around your age lah ... can consider to be lover :p

Ah Dez
30-10-2002, 01:24 AM
Pinky.

Hummm.... No FR provided.

Prime2000
30-10-2002, 07:00 AM

Sister, so around your age lah ... can consider to be lover :p

You can think and presumed whatever you want..............I don't have to clarify anything................the more I clarified.....the worse it will be............

Prime2000

Ah Dez
30-10-2002, 09:40 AM

You can think and presumed whatever you want..............I don't have to clarify anything................the more I clarified.....the worse it will be............

Prime2000

HaHa... vomitting blood?...

Doesn't matter go there for what, as long as it is a pussy we are chasing after?

Good luck

Ah Dez
01-11-2002, 08:34 AM
Diamond

Summary:

Diamond (2058)
looks: 8.25(pretty, cute. Looks good when she don’t smile. Ice Maiden)
body: 7.5(average height, medium size body, smooth skin, nice ass)
boobs: 7.75(B? a nice handful with nice pink tits, Soft)
frenching: Didn’t Got it
ar: yes
bj: 7.0(a few positions, but can count as 2)
fj: 7.5(quite good with stamina, strong, but too much KY)
service&attitude: 7.5(friendly gal, But the comments gave by others are not really good and taking a look at the other FRs on her, Her service tends to differ.)

FULL FR can Be found here...

Ah Dez's FR on Diamond (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7949/)

Ah Dez
01-11-2002, 08:51 AM
Actually.... i tried diamond before liao!!.... i thought i never called her before. But according to the other site's database, seems that i posted a FR on her in 03/31/2002 .

Sheeess... old old.. i getting senile.

Ah Dez
04-11-2002, 09:37 AM
ermm.. Repeat on Diamond

FR... read the 1 tat i wrote about her 2 days ago.

About the same.. on the house which i did her, different.

For those who ask about the ratings.. read the GENTLE REMINDERS ON NEWBIES THREAD

Ah Dez
04-11-2002, 09:44 AM
Bonk list-2002
-----------------
AA *3
Ada
Apple
August *3
Baixue
BingBing
Bm
Carol
Castle
Chelsea
Cola [1606]
Diamond *3
Dolphin
Elaine aka D24
Elle
Hai Yan
Hai Shan
Ivy
Jaguar
Jamie
Jane B [RETIRED] *5
Jolin
Lily[2829] *3
Lisa
Mj
MG *2
Moon Lorong22
MunMun [RETIRED]
Orange
Pinky[1606a] *6
QianHong
Sammi1
Singtel
S one
Shanshan
Star
Sugar
Susan
Teresa
ToTo [RETIRED]
WenFang [RETIRED]
Wine
Xiao Yu
XinXin *2
Xiuwen
Yan Er *3
Yuki [1639] *4
ZhenZhen lorong18
ZhenZhen lorong28 *4
YiYi [2060]
Yoki lorong20 *2
Yoko [1610]
Yoko [2831]
Zu Er

Ermm.. Target list??
Who else is there to Try??

Dong Dong

LeeYokeYuen
04-11-2002, 11:12 PM
Peng Peng ?

Ah Dez
05-11-2002, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by LeeYokeYuen
Peng Peng ?

I Think... there is no girl in GL with the name of Peng Peng

LeeYokeYuen
05-11-2002, 09:17 AM

I Think... there is no girl in GL with the name of Peng Peng

Really ?... mmmm. I had her the other day. ok I go back and check dude.

Ah Dez
10-11-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Horny Bastards

:D thx

anyway, bro manfon u ever encounter Diamond??
I saw her walk towards the recept while i was waiting for my other bros to finish. wah lau......:o
almost wanted to chiong again man. small build gal with long hair and slender legs.....

u recommend bro??

HB

Her FR can be found..... aboved.

Take a look.

Ah Dez
14-11-2002, 01:38 AM
Today I went to polish the Diamond again ;)

new_cummer
14-11-2002, 11:53 AM
Today I went to polish the Diamond again ;)

Ok...thanks...but dun forget to put it back into my safe after polishing:D

Diamond collector
new_cummer

Ah Dez
14-11-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by new_cummer
Ok...thanks...but dun forget to put it back into my safe after polishing:D

Diamond collector
new_cummer

Don't worry...... it is very safe in my locker.

P.S Looking forward.. New girl coming to 2058 soon..... anticipating.

P.S... Dolphine... Should be back working today or 2molo.

omnia
14-11-2002, 05:52 PM

P.S Looking forward.. New girl coming to 2058 soon..... anticipating.

going by yr recent experience the prognosis does not look though...and that includes the names:D

Snowman
16-11-2002, 01:21 AM
Who is your Newest Top Girl???

Ah Dez
16-11-2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by omnia
going by yr recent experience the prognosis does not look though...and that includes the names:D

Yup.. Things don't looks good. Just hope that the okt, Michael got eyes!! and he know how to see beauty....

Ah Dez
04-12-2002, 04:45 AM
Too Lazy to post.. so here are the girls i did over last 2 weeks!

San San
Diamond
CoCo1
Teresa

Snowman
04-12-2002, 04:53 AM
You go back faster than all of us. The Ktv was a waste of money. Girls are not pretty or playable. Next time, when you go and look see for the 1st time, don't ask us go.
Oei, why your fuck list so short? i thought someone fucking busy nowadays.Only 4 fucks in 2 weeks. It is not like you or is it the best okt tommy no more lobang for you? you seems to be just fucking the same girls week in, week out.

Ah Dez
04-12-2002, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Snowman
You go back faster than all of us. The Ktv was a waste of money. Girls are not pretty or playable. Next time, when you go and look see for the 1st time, don't ask us go.
Oei, why your fuck list so short? i thought someone fucking busy nowadays.Only 4 fucks in 2 weeks. It is not like you or is it the best okt tommy no more lobang for you? you seems to be just fucking the same girls week in, week out.

Told all of you liao, that i am going to new ktv. You still want to follow?? actually i been there once before, just that you all never come with me before.
2omolo we go better place.

Anyway.... bonk list is strinking... don't really see any girls that is worth the bonk.
I haven't been to 1612 for a long time. Did coco1 from there... after that, nothing much happening.

The girls seems to be getting harder to call. No new girls coming in... so i only got to choose between my 5 regulars..... but sometimes... i go 2829 or 2058 also cannot call some of the girls. Quite sianz of it.

Hummm... the only girls whom i had yet to bonk.......... well, forgot about them all the time..

lee wen
mei ji
blue diamond.

Other than these 3... the rest of the girls... are all regulars.

The_Hustler
04-12-2002, 01:31 PM
Too Lazy to post.. so here are the girls i did over last 2 weeks!

San San
Diamond
CoCo1
Teresa

Kekeke.... the prodigal son returns.... just heard of a damn swee Korean girl operating somewhere in Katong area.... u interested??

Kimchi...Lachi!
The Hustler

Ah Dez
05-12-2002, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Kekeke.... the prodigal son returns.... just heard of a damn swee Korean girl operating somewhere in Katong area.... u interested??

Kimchi...Lachi!
The Hustler

Damm swee??? so is the Price damm swee also?

new_cummer
05-12-2002, 01:29 PM

Kimchi...Lachi!
The Hustler
Bludder...wa ma ai leh...eh sai kai xiao bo?...hehehe

Kimchi ah ho...sushi..lagi ho...wa long zon bun gam.

Butt dor yao liao
new_cummer

The_Hustler
05-12-2002, 02:22 PM
Bludder...wa ma ai leh...eh sai kai xiao bo?...hehehe

Kimchi ah ho...sushi..lagi ho...wa long zon bun gam.

Butt dor yao liao
new_cummer

For you...NO CANNOT! Reasons being that u refuse to meet me.... that u too many dream targets... that diamonds will be upset...kekekeke...just kiddin.

Anyway, as per my report in "conversations" thread.... the Korean girl was extremely friendly n held a good bod, but looks department... fail. Got a dream girl from KL - Vivian... characteristics of Blue Diamond.

Dream on
The Hustler

new_cummer
05-12-2002, 03:28 PM
For you...NO CANNOT! Reasons being that u refuse to meet me.... that u too many dream targets... that diamonds will be upset...kekekeke...just kiddin.

Anyway, as per my report in "conversations" thread.... the Korean girl was extremely friendly n held a good bod, but looks department... fail. Got a dream girl from KL - Vivian... characteristics of Blue Diamond.

Dream on
The Hustler
Bo sui huh?...there goes my kimchi liao...

Vivian from KL?...sui bo...another Blu lemon huh...flend flend lah...eh sai gai xiao bo?...I luv Blu lemonsssss leh....kekeke

Btw...bah lu jiak bao her finish...mins ago...bin sui sui..abit like Yan Er but prettier...body sui sui like my ex-darling Toto but better...neh neh sui sui...bo tua bo suay...bo beh zhao ahhhh....sock tio liao...sio gan....siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....beh song leh...I'm in luv again.

So..le eh homework sia ho beh...ko mai pa sup huh...ai jiak tin tiao huh?...kekeke

Hock kian peng
new_cummer

The_Hustler
05-12-2002, 04:56 PM
Mr Hokkien Peng... let's not hijack Dez thread les he will come bombing us with his cheemer hokkien...

See u at ur dream thread to share share our bao her adventures.

Pai Seh
The Hustler

new_cummer
05-12-2002, 06:22 PM
Sorli hor...dez...ah hia...paiseh paiseh:)

Ah Dez
06-12-2002, 09:59 AM

Dream on
The Hustler

Korean girl with NO looks!!!... Forget it!!!.... Wah lau...

At least must have the KOREAN or ZI PON look!:p

Ah Dez
06-12-2002, 10:35 AM
After Yesterday... 2 sessions in GL. Lily and Diamond .

And retirement of S1

Bonk list-2002
-----------------
AA *3
Ada
Alice[3021A]
Apple
August *3
Baixue
BingBing
Bm
Carol
Castle
Chelsea
Ck
Cola [1606]
CoCo1
Diamond *5
Dolphin
Dong Dong
Elaine aka D24
Elle
Fei Fei
Hai Yan
Hai Shan
Ivy
Jaguar
Jamie
Jane B [RETIRED] *5
Jolin
Lily[2829] *4
Lisa
Mj
MG *2
Moon Lorong22
MunMun [RETIRED]
Orange
Pinky[1606a] *6
QianHong
Sammi1
Singtel
S one [RETIRED]
Shanshan *2
Star
Sugar
Susan
Teresa *2
ToTo [RETIRED]
WenFang [RETIRED]
Wine
Xiao Yu
XinXin *2
Xiuwen
Yan Er *3
Yuki [1639] *4
ZhenZhen lorong18
ZhenZhen lorong28 *4
YiYi [2060]
Yoki lorong20 *2
Yoko [1610]
Yoko [2831]
Zu Er

Chikopek.Com.Sg
06-12-2002, 10:42 AM
Great to see that you are posting again. Can see that you post quite little these days. Maybe it is that only 1 of you are posting now?

I would like to ask. You mention that you did Lily of 2829B a few times and that she provide not bad service.

But i see that she has 1 of the most PCN frs in the fourm and that many mention that she is still as stuck-up as ever. I tried her just 2 weeks ago after recommandation from the okt. But she don't seems to talk. Could it be that your fr and comment is wrong?

Ah Dez
06-12-2002, 10:47 AM
You are not the only 1 who mention to me. Some has told me before... that lily don't seem to have changed.

I also don't know how come... it could be that last time, when i called her..... Humsup called out my nick..... and she heard it.

I also not quite sure about it.... but i won't anyhow recommand also.

you can see that i did quite a few bonks.... but i can't write the FRs as things are "different" in the room. Don't know how to write also.

Hanfeizi01
06-12-2002, 10:50 AM
Dun bother to try her unless u re young and yandao. Same goes for Jean,Diamond,Vanessa,Cola and Ada; They pick their customers.

Chikopek.Com.Sg
06-12-2002, 10:58 AM
In that case. Can i ask. Which geylang girl knows you? Because i go to geylang also. But not as often as you. Went to 1612 to try San San, saw 1 group of guys talking loudly. I guess that they must be from the forum and i can easily spot cuntking from there. It was not difficult to know who is he because everyone seems to have seen him before. Even the girls i try, are also able to tell me how he looks like. Those girls who i tried before who know who is he , are jaguar,hai shan and a few more. But when i ask about you, they don't seem to know you.

I would like to ask you also. When will pinky be coming back? i try her 1 time at 1606, her homebase. i got to say that she is quite good. But i went down a few more times, but the okt say she is sick and not working.

Ah Dez
06-12-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Hanfeizi01
Dun bother to try her unless u re young and yandao. Same goes for Jean,Diamond,Vanessa,Cola and Ada; They pick their customers.

HanFeizi..... Quite true.

Actually... all the girls in GL pick their customers. They would rather do someone young and handsome than someone old and ugly.

Just to add to the list...

Mei Ji

August

Ivy

Yuki -1639-

Happy1

Ah Dez
06-12-2002, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Chikopek.Com.Sg
In that case. Can i ask. Which geylang girl knows you? Because i go to geylang also. But not as often as you. Went to 1612 to try San San, saw 1 group of guys talking loudly. I guess that they must be from the forum and i can easily spot cuntking from there. It was not difficult to know who is he because everyone seems to have seen him before. Even the girls i try, are also able to tell me how he looks like. Those girls who i tried before who know who is he , are jaguar,hai shan and a few more. But when i ask about you, they don't seem to know you.

I would like to ask you also. When will pinky be coming back? i try her 1 time at 1606, her homebase. i got to say that she is quite good. But i went down a few more times, but the okt say she is sick and not working.

Chikopek... You seem like very kaypoh to know about me. After keep saying that there is more than 1 of me posting. Now want to know where i go.

Actually... you can base on the dates i bonk the girls and you go check it out. But also not comfrim that you can get any information.

Me and cuntking are different ..... cuntking goes only to geylang and of course it is easy to spot him as he is always at his HQ. But i don't only go geylang.... i mean..... i goes to ktv,hc,free-lancers. Jack of all trades... but master of none.
Even if i go geylang..... i also go to try thai cat40 and china girls. So it is quite unfair for cuntking if you compare me and him. But if you want information on geylang.... it would always be good if you ask him instead of me.

As for me...... and how to find me..... it is for you to know.. and for you to find out. I am not too near or too far......

As for pinky.... i also don't know... and for your info, she is NOT from 1606.. but 1606A. but both houses are under same boss. I think there are many people looking for her also.... rumours are flying around about her. But we rather not believe.

if u want to try her

Boobs--- can also try Sammi1

Size-- Ivy

Service--Xiuwen

omnia
06-12-2002, 01:37 PM
hanfeizi & dez

i read yr abv posts with interest...a topic that always intrigues me...

fm my discussions with quite a few wls including gl gals & okts, it appears that youth & good looks are not the only attributes that "attract" the wls into providing that something "special" to some of their punters...and i am not referring to $$$...although that helps buy "acting effects"!....

what i think punters need to realise is that these wls are gals...just like any other gals...so how do you get a gal's attention apart fm trying to impress her with $$$, assuming that you do not look like one of the chaps fm F4 or brad pit(without the beard)?...charm the gal with confidence, wit & sweet talk...granted it may not work all the time with gl gals or otherwise...but at least it helps make the experience more light hearted & hopefully more enjoyable...

one caveat with respect to wls though...always keep a close guard on yr heartstrings...

cheerios

ming
07-12-2002, 01:40 AM
HanFeizi..... Quite true.

Actually... all the girls in GL pick their customers. They would rather do someone young and handsome than someone old and ugly.

Bro Ah dez, no wonder i always got only normal treatment.......old n ugly i am...........:(

cuntking
07-12-2002, 02:38 AM
Hmmmm ...... how does Hai San and Jaguar knows who am I? Must check with them if the know "who is cuntking?" the next time I have them ......... the cat should know but Hai San I doubt so .... maybe she mistaken bro archer for me ... ha ha ha

ming
07-12-2002, 02:43 AM
Hmmmm ...... how does Hai San and Jaguar knows who am I? Must check with them if the know "who is cuntking?" the next time I have them ......... the cat should know but Hai San I doubt so .... maybe she mistaken bro archer for me ... ha ha ha

Are u sure that only the cat knows? Bro archer as cuntking......interesting........misses GL alot.........It's time to make another escape soon........buay tahan liao.:D

cuntking
07-12-2002, 02:45 AM
bro ming, what I meant was that if the cat knows I understand but Hai San .... the Hokkien Lian ..... strange strange!

Originally posted by ming
Are u sure that only the cat knows? Bro archer as cuntking......interesting........misses GL alot.........It's time to make another escape soon........buay tahan liao.:D

ming
07-12-2002, 03:03 AM
bro ming, what I meant was that if the cat knows I understand but Hai San .... the Hokkien Lian ..... strange strange!

Bro cuntking, seems like the cat know everyone.........strange too, how can she be so well informed.

cuntking
07-12-2002, 03:09 AM
bro ming, because she is a smart cat but hopes that curiosity will not kill the cat ..... ha ha ha

Bro cuntking, seems like the cat know everyone.........strange too, how can she be so well informed.

ming
07-12-2002, 03:11 AM
bro ming, because she is a smart cat but hopes that curiosity will not kill the cat ..... ha ha ha

Bro cuntking, what u mean by curiosity will kill the cat? Smart sure is she.......super smart ok...........dont play play...........hahaha........No wonder, u don't not dare to try her.

cuntking
07-12-2002, 03:17 AM
What people always say meh .... 'curiosity kills the cat' ...... aiya, next time you ask your cat lah.

Bro cuntking, what u mean by curiosity will kill the cat? Smart sure is she.......super smart ok...........dont play play...........hahaha........No wonder, u don't not dare to try her.

ming
07-12-2002, 03:24 AM
What people always say meh .... 'curiosity kills the cat' ...... aiya, next time you ask your cat lah.

Ask my cat.........if the cat can speak, i will ask for 4d n toto liao...........hahaha

Ah Dez
07-12-2002, 09:36 AM
The cat is very smart...... the cat knows how to sai nai..... how to cook ... and even use the computer..:D

Chikopek.Com.Sg
07-12-2002, 10:46 AM
Since you go around the houses. Then how we know if it is you?

Ah Dez
07-12-2002, 10:50 AM
Since you go around the houses. Then how we know if it is you?

Is there a need to know who am i?

I am difficult to spot.

I'm a wanted man for all the Lousy FRs i wrote..:D

Ah Dez
07-12-2002, 10:51 AM

You the Famous Cuntking eh!.... why don't know! ! ! !....

new_cummer
07-12-2002, 06:36 PM
You the Famous Cuntking eh!.... why don't know! ! ! !....
Hehehe...even if they don't know...their cunt will know...once they smell that the king is around...that's why you are the cuntking mah!!!kekeke

cuntking
08-12-2002, 02:41 AM
bro NC, I so famous that you go drink kopi at L16 with bro hustler but also never call me along

Hehehe...even if they don't know...their cunt will know...once they smell that the king is around...that's why you are the cuntking mah!!!kekeke

ming
08-12-2002, 03:25 AM
bro NC, I so famous that you go drink kopi at L16 with bro hustler but also never call me along

Bro NC, did not invite me for coffee session......i understand as i newbie as u n hustler are expert..........but how can leave bro cuntking behind as he is the king u know......:confused:

The_Hustler
08-12-2002, 03:41 AM
Bro NC, did not invite me for coffee session......i understand as i newbie as u n hustler are expert..........but how can leave bro cuntking behind as he is the king u know......:confused:

Dun pressure him lah... I bring him go eat abalone mah.... if got lobang drink milk den sure invite bro cuntking n u... we scare u too handsome snatch away our abalone!

I love Vivian
The Hustler

new_cummer
08-12-2002, 06:13 PM
Bro NC, did not invite me for coffee session......i understand as i newbie as u n hustler are expert..........but how can leave bro cuntking behind as he is the king u know......
Sorli lah brudders...last minute arrangment leh...after eating too much bao her...thirsty lor...maybe too much bi jeng liao...so go and lim kopi lor.

Arrange for a gathering lor...better still...make it a party...festive mood liao...I buy you all kopi and beer lor...swee bo....gam tia bo.;)

I luv vivian too and her small bao her of course
new_cummer

cuntking
09-12-2002, 01:02 AM
bro NC, I was at 1612 and you could just ask bro hustler to give me a call meh ..... you 'bo sin' (no heart) lah!

Anyway remember to invite me for your party hor ........ I only drink MILK .... ha ha ha

Sorli lah brudders...last minute arrangment leh...after eating too much bao her...thirsty lor...maybe too much bi jeng liao...so go and lim kopi lor.

Arrange for a gathering lor...better still...make it a party...festive mood liao...I buy you all kopi and beer lor...swee bo....gam tia bo.;)

I luv vivian too and her small bao her of course
new_cummer

new_cummer
09-12-2002, 12:57 PM
bro NC, I was at 1612 and you could just ask bro hustler to give me a call meh ..... you 'bo sin' (no heart) lah!

Anyway remember to invite me for your party hor ........ I only drink MILK .... ha ha ha
Hehehe...bro cuntking...I where got "bo sim"...infact...me...alot of "sims" leh...but all give to my darlings liao...you "bo cheng goon" leh....cannot give it to you mah...hahaha...joking lah

Ok lah...next time I bring you lor...which brand you want...daisy..HL...or marigold? kekeke

cuntking
10-12-2002, 12:48 AM
bro NC, I wear skirt, you want ..... EEEeeeeeee ...... I recommend you bro ming, bro doomas or ah sia lah ........ me straight one.

For my brand of milk, I prefer Ma Ma Cow brand ...... ha ha ha

Hehehe...bro cuntking...I where got "bo sim"...infact...me...alot of "sims" leh...but all give to my darlings liao...you "bo cheng goon" leh....cannot give it to you mah...hahaha...joking lah

Ok lah...next time I bring you lor...which brand you want...daisy..HL...or marigold? kekeke

Snowman
10-12-2002, 03:59 AM
I guess u didn't get Mei Zi? if not you won't had taken that ktv girl out. You must be busy now.
Told you not to leave us alone in L20 H58. But when your friend call you that Mei Zi next location is L16 H12, you pang seh us. You should had stayed with us.Maybe you could had got Lily instead.

Since you waited to try her for so long,i don't think you mind waiting for one more day.
:o

Ah Dez
10-12-2002, 09:34 AM
F u lah.... That Ktv girl... never touch her lah! she is my friend's sister. Touch, will get bad luck!

Aiya... Sian liao! i think i don't want to try Mei Ji liao... I was there.. but she say she don't want to work liao.... Wait and wait... in the end, should had stayed with my choice of lily. Luckily u never go try lily...... later u kana Lousy service.... seems that i am the only one who is getting ok service from lily.....

Forget about Mei Ji liao... don't bother........ next target.... Search and destory... BLUR Diamond!!!! ermm.. BLUE diamond!:D

cuntking
11-12-2002, 01:09 AM
bro dez, BD on leave lah ..... you should try to get Mei Ji before she goes on leave and when she is on leave, BD should be back .... best of both worlds?

F u lah.... That Ktv girl... never touch her lah! she is my friend's sister. Touch, will get bad luck!

Aiya... Sian liao! i think i don't want to try Mei Ji liao... I was there.. but she say she don't want to work liao.... Wait and wait... in the end, should had stayed with my choice of lily. Luckily u never go try lily...... later u kana Lousy service.... seems that i am the only one who is getting ok service from lily.....

Forget about Mei Ji liao... don't bother........ next target.... Search and destory... BLUR Diamond!!!! ermm.. BLUE diamond!:D

Ah Dez
11-12-2002, 08:29 AM
bro dez, BD on leave lah ..... you should try to get Mei Ji before she goes on leave and when she is on leave, BD should be back .... best of both worlds?

Even when she is not on leave... she is not working

I think the LAZIEST girl got to be.. AUGUST! Start work yesterday at 3.30pm... then by 5.45... she Went shopping.....

ming
11-12-2002, 09:20 AM

Bro ah dez, seems like lily is your new found darling. But i think your previous Jean B (retired) look n service would be very much better.

omnia
11-12-2002, 01:09 PM

I think the LAZIEST girl got to be.. AUGUST! Start work yesterday at 3.30pm... then by 5.45... she Went shopping.....

so you hv seen the shopoholic side of august eh...hehehe...this gal always wants to knock off early to shop...last time i tried her abt 5 plus, she smiled sweetly & told me that she was going to knock off to shop at taka...i find zhu er quite lazy too...call up her hse to check on availability, okt says she always comes in late...try again at 5pm!!

cuntking
12-12-2002, 01:07 AM
Well now Zu Er has to travel to & fro from JB which explains her lack of motivation to work but she is back in action (as she will be on leave soon)

so you hv seen the shopoholic side of august eh...hehehe...this gal always wants to knock off early to shop...last time i tried her abt 5 plus, she smiled sweetly & told me that she was going to knock off to shop at taka...i find zhu er quite lazy too...call up her hse to check on availability, okt says she always comes in late...try again at 5pm!!

Ah Dez
13-12-2002, 09:30 AM

She is very lazy.. and always looks for CHAI TAOs. You haven't seem the worst of her.

The other time.... she called me.. saying that she would be working. So i went over to 2058 to wait. As she comes... Never change... just sign in and we went into room. After the session... she say she sian. So after our session, she SIU KANG! and yup........ she went shopping.

Ah Dez
13-12-2002, 09:33 AM
Bro ah dez, seems like lily is your new found darling. But i think your previous Jean B (retired) look n service would be very much better.

Lily? i won't really recommand her to anyone. Because frm other chiongsters... can see that she don't treat everyone the same.

OH yes... Jane B.. she was great, great body.. ever improving service and of course.. Very Good attitude.
But too bad, she decided to Quit and live a normal life and go into sales back in her country.

Bad for GL but Good for her.

cuntking
13-12-2002, 02:55 PM
bro dez, you too POWERFUL for her lah ....... or you bring her go shopping?

She is very lazy.. and always looks for CHAI TAOs. You haven't seem the worst of her.

The other time.... she called me.. saying that she would be working. So i went over to 2058 to wait. As she comes... Never change... just sign in and we went into room. After the session... she say she sian. So after our session, she SIU KANG! and yup........ she went shopping.

ming
14-12-2002, 03:41 AM
Lily? i won't really recommand her to anyone. Because frm other chiongsters... can see that she don't treat everyone the same.

OH yes... Jane B.. she was great, great body.. ever improving service and of course.. Very Good attitude.
But too bad, she decided to Quit and live a normal life and go into sales back in her country.

Bad for GL but Good for her.

Bro ah dez, that really good for her........sent my regards if u still contacting her n wishes her the best in her life.:cool:

Ah Dez
15-12-2002, 11:53 AM
bro dez, you too POWERFUL for her lah ....... or you bring her go shopping?

She Lazy...not my problem

Ah Dez
17-12-2002, 10:02 AM
Date... 16/12/02....

So made my way to 1612....:D

Raining Day.... So need someone to keep me warm..

So as usual..... the okt knows who to call for me.. the few that are left in Geylang.. who haven't appeared in my bonk list.

Lee Wen-- Off
Mei Ji-- Not Working
Blue Diamond-- Off
Jean--Wait..

So.. Wait lah.... then after that... he told me.... PINKY.. AI MAI...??

So... OK LOR!! LAI LAI!..

Hummm.... she still the same.. Same sweet smile , seems to become a bit fairer... Put on a BIT... of weight.... not as Jia Lat as Zu Er[ Sorry lah.. archer, she really put on weight lah ].....

In the room.... We chat for sometime.... then down to business..

FR IS NOT! provided. Because she got too many supporters.. i scared lah!

Left 1612 a HAPPY MAN...

gunman69sg
17-12-2002, 10:37 AM
I thought someone told us not to try her so soon?

Ah Dez
17-12-2002, 10:42 AM
Bo bian.... Quite long didn't call her.

Anyway... She is also the Only girl in Whole Of geylang Who actually knows my real identity and know who is Ah Dez in person.

Cuntking.. Don't say lah... he kana exposed many times...... while me ... Virgin leh.... only 1.

She told me before..... You Ah Dez, I also not Scare of You!!!.... Maybe on the Bed only....

Not bad, she is a cute girl..... but ... she got a FIERY Temper.... so beware...!

new_cummer
17-12-2002, 11:18 AM

Anyway... She is also the Only girl in Whole Of geylang Who actually knows my real identity and know who is Ah Dez in person.

Cuntking.. Don't say lah... he kana exposed many times...... while me ... Virgin leh.... only 1.

She told me before..... You Ah Dez, I also not Scare of You!!!.... Maybe on the Bed only....

Not bad, she is a cute girl..... but ... she got a FIERY Temper.... so beware...!
Hehehe....what kind of reasons are that...ask people to take it easy....don't scramble for her...kaki quickly grab her...kenna exposed liao...give all kind of reasons...bwahahaha...what has your identity got to do with it...no understand leh...kekeke:p

FIERY TEMPER? Hmmm...she looks more like a small little kitten to me leh...:p

peety
17-12-2002, 11:41 AM
Bo sui huh?...there goes my kimchi liao...

Vivian from KL?...sui bo...another Blu lemon huh...flend flend lah...eh sai gai xiao bo?...I luv Blu lemonsssss leh....kekeke

Btw...bah lu jiak bao her finish...mins ago...bin sui sui..abit like Yan Er but prettier...body sui sui like my ex-darling Toto but better...neh neh sui sui...bo tua bo suay...bo beh zhao ahhhh....sock tio liao...sio gan....siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....beh song leh...I'm in luv again.

So..le eh homework sia ho beh...ko mai pa sup huh...ai jiak tin tiao huh?...kekeke

Hock kian peng
new_cummer

Bro. NewCummer.

Sorry to cut in like that but you mentioned YanEr and I have been craving for that bird since she left.
On top of that, me hokkien not so good so your text was greek to me. :D

Who is this girl that resmebles YanEr? You did refer to her looks but what about the style. You see, I like how Yan Er is spontaneous and not announce her actions like the MRT station Master.

Will appreciate the answer

new_cummer
17-12-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by peety
Bro. NewCummer.

Sorry to cut in like that but you mentioned YanEr and I have been craving for that bird since she left.
On top of that, me hokkien not so good so your text was greek to me. :D

Who is this girl that resmebles YanEr? You did refer to her looks but what about the style. You see, I like how Yan Er is spontaneous and not announce her actions like the MRT station Master.

Will appreciate the answer
Bro peety...I was referring to Iris lah...she reminds me of Yan Er...but Bro ming said they don't look alike...so "To each his own" lor...she is definitely not an exact replica of Yan Er lah...but there are glimpses of Yan Er in her lor...I think it's her cheeky smile and the way she look at you seductively...reminds me of Yan Er...but their style is different lah...Iris is rather SOP interms of service...I think Yan Er has the edge in that department...Yan Er is more initiative interms of actions whereas Iris is more passive and let you lead...but I still prefer Iris than Yan Er.

Since Yan Er is not around...why not give her a try and see whether she suits you or not?

Hehehe....sorry about the Hokkien stuff.;)

Have fun!
new_cummer

Ah Dez
17-12-2002, 06:45 PM
Yan Er has the cutting Edge..... Would prefer to try yan er instead of iris.

But Nowadays.. she seems to be a very Fast Worker....30mins.

Kiddo
18-12-2002, 12:01 AM

Perhaps I should keep a lower profile here in case she gets a clue to who I am. hehe

Fiery temper? What did you do to her?:D That's a side of her that I've not seen of her.

The Volcano Tamer.....

Kiddo
18-12-2002, 12:06 AM
Hehehe....what kind of reasons are that...ask people to take it easy....don't scramble for her...kaki quickly grab her...kenna exposed liao...give all kind of reasons...bwahahaha...what has your identity got to do with it...no understand leh...kekeke:p

FIERY TEMPER? Hmmm...she looks more like a small little kitten to me leh...

Bro NC,

You have been warned. Don't play play with the Pink Panther. Otherwise don't come crying to us if you get bitten.:D

cuntking
18-12-2002, 01:41 AM
Am I considered one of her supporters .... hee hee hee

Date... 16/12/02....

So made my way to 1612....:D

Raining Day.... So need someone to keep me warm..

So as usual..... the okt knows who to call for me.. the few that are left in Geylang.. who haven't appeared in my bonk list.

Lee Wen-- Off
Mei Ji-- Not Working
Blue Diamond-- Off
Jean--Wait..

So.. Wait lah.... then after that... he told me.... PINKY.. AI MAI...??

So... OK LOR!! LAI LAI!..

Hummm.... she still the same.. Same sweet smile , seems to become a bit fairer... Put on a BIT... of weight.... not as Jia Lat as Zu Er[ Sorry lah.. archer, she really put on weight lah ].....

In the room.... We chat for sometime.... then down to business..

FR IS NOT! provided. Because she got too many supporters.. i scared lah!

Left 1612 a HAPPY MAN...

new_cummer
18-12-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Kiddo
Bro NC,

You have been warned. Don't play play with the Pink Panther. Otherwise don't come crying to us if you get bitten.:D
Hehehe....me no scared lah...dracula also no scared liao...what is pink panther to me...cum and bite me lah...hehehe...yiao wo lah...bwahahaha

How many times bitten also not shy
new_cummer

Kiddo
19-12-2002, 06:49 AM
Hehehe....me no scared lah...dracula also no scared liao...what is pink panther to me...cum and bite me lah...hehehe...yiao wo lah...bwahahaha

How many times bitten also not shy
new_cummer

Yah yah siah...don't underestimate her. She also has a few tricks up her sleeve that even regulars also don't know about. That's how I got hooked.

Saw your Dracula yesterday again. Looks like she's turning to be a hot cookie. Looks like your competition is quite a lot. Also saw Diamond yesterday. Wah zan, chio siah! Must do a research on her leow.

new_cummer
19-12-2002, 11:53 PM
Yah yah siah...don't underestimate her. She also has a few tricks up her sleeve that even regulars also don't know about. That's how I got hooked.

Saw your Dracula yesterday again. Looks like she's turning to be a hot cookie. Looks like your competition is quite a lot. Also saw Diamond yesterday. Wah zan, chio siah! Must do a research on her leow.
Yah lor...Bro neo also one of the competitor liao...somemore becum his 2nd darling...wah lao eh...must hunt for more Dracula liao...kekeke:D

Errr...heard someone saying...see other gals no feeling liao...was about to praise me for being so faithful...now see a chio diamond...want to do research on her liao...kekeke...wait I go tell your darling...and let you see her fiery temper...hahaha:D

Kiddo
20-12-2002, 12:56 AM
Yah lor...Bro neo also one of the competitor liao...somemore becum his 2nd darling...wah lao eh...must hunt for more Dracula liao...kekeke

Errr...heard someone saying...see other gals no feeling liao...was about to praise me for being so faithful...now see a chio diamond...want to do research on her liao...kekeke...wait I go tell your darling...and let you see her fiery temper...hahaha:D

I am really seriously becoming to think that she doesn't like my face or something like that. Howcome she give you all good service and me only got the scraps?

Haha, she's on leave leow so see see also won't harm. If guys don't even see chio bu, then that guy must be seriously wrong somewhere.

Darling...if you are reading this..When you are around, I only have eyes for you. When you are not around, your images occupy my mind. You can have my soul if you want. Uh...not to mention my wallet too!Hehehe.:D

cuntking
20-12-2002, 01:39 AM
bro dez, where is the FR on Summer .... she so good, you trying to keep her for yourself?

new_cummer
20-12-2002, 09:41 AM
I am really seriously becoming to think that she doesn't like my face or something like that. Howcome she give you all good service and me only got the scraps?

Haha, she's on leave leow so see see also won't harm. If guys don't even see chio bu, then that guy must be seriously wrong somewhere.

Darling...if you are reading this..When you are around, I only have eyes for you. When you are not around, your images occupy my mind. You can have my soul if you want. Uh...not to mention my wallet too!Hehehe.
Hehehe...see see only meh? Not going to be any action? Sure or not?:D

Pinky....if you are reading this.....my advice is.............................

JUST TAKE THE WALLET..............AND...............RUNNNNNNN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!
Bwahahahahahaha....joking only hor.:D

The_Hustler
20-12-2002, 03:23 PM

JUST TAKE THE WALLET..............AND...............RUNNNNNNN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!
Bwahahahahahaha....joking only hor.:D

Yes.... run away with new_cummer..... hide in his diamond caves.

P.I
The Hustler

new_cummer
20-12-2002, 05:03 PM
Yes.... run away with new_cummer..... hide in his diamond caves.

P.I
The Hustler
Ah Di ooi...don't sabo me leh...I juz compare her with the plump Jessie only...already kenna missile liao...said I run away with her...wait her whole Battalion of Pink Gia will come after me liao...and I will becum a fugitive forever.:(

Anyway...don't think she can run fast enough also...and I surely not gonna carry her...or should I say...unable to carry her...Oops!!Bwahahaha...she is surely one gal that I can't run away with...kekeke:D

Fugitive to be
new_cummer

Kiddo
21-12-2002, 11:24 PM
Hehehe...see see only meh? Not going to be any action? Sure or not?

Bwahahahahahaha....joking only hor.

Sure lar..now in temporary semi-retirement home leow. hehe.

You teach my darling bad things and I'll psycho your dracula to bite your head off...On second thoughts, I'll psycho her to bite both your heads off.:D

Ah Di ooi...don't sabo me leh...I juz compare her with the plump Jessie only...already kenna missile liao...said I run away with her...wait her whole Battalion of Pink Gia will come after me liao...and I will becum a fugitive forever.

Anyway...don't think she can run fast enough also...and I surely not gonna carry her...or should I say...unable to carry her...Oops!!Bwahahaha...she is surely one gal that I can't run away with...kekeke

Fugitive to be
new_cummer

Win leow lor...try the direct way kenna missile and now try the indirect way of saying she's fat and heavy. Orrr! I go tell her when she comes back and make sure she goes head hunting you. You'll be brought to justice...dead or alive!:D

Cheers!

The Missile Launcher.....

Ah Dez
22-12-2002, 10:30 AM
bro dez, where is the FR on Summer .... she so good, you trying to keep her for yourself?

Too Lazy to write! ! ! !.. okok.. Promise By Tonite..

anyway... Had Iris... Ok Lah.. FR also Tomorrow...:D

Kiddo... She might be in Malaysia.. Don't worry... None of her Darlings or Regulars have her Malaysia number. But It doesn't mean that her "husband" don't haVE!...:D

ming
23-12-2002, 12:50 AM

anyway... Had Iris... Ok Lah.. FR also Tomorrow...

Kiddo... She might be in Malaysia.. Don't worry... None of her Darlings or Regulars have her Malaysia number. But It doesn't mean that her "husband" don't haVE!..

Aiya..........U now promoted to be husband liao? Like that have to give her allowances each months............kekeke...........So when will little ah dez be coming out?:p

Ah Dez
23-12-2002, 08:58 AM
Aiya..........U now promoted to be husband liao? Like that have to give her allowances each months............kekeke...........So when will little ah dez be coming out?:p

Not Me lah!:o

Jang5556
23-12-2002, 01:24 PM

anyway... Had Iris... Ok Lah.. FR also Tomorrow...:D

Kiddo... She might be in Malaysia.. Don't worry... None of her Darlings or Regulars have her Malaysia number. But It doesn't mean that her "husband" don't haVE!...:D

I also interested to hear about Summer. Head she is quite good looking.

regards

Jang

ming
23-12-2002, 10:29 PM
Not Me lah!:o

Bro Ah dez.........if is not you than who else can he be...........:p

cuntking
24-12-2002, 01:55 AM
Why are we waiting, why are we waiting?

Originally posted by Jang5556
I also interested to hear about Summer. Head she is quite good looking.

regards

Jang

Ah Dez
28-12-2002, 06:41 PM
Sorry, Kana Tied Down back in Malaysia.

Spend a few days in Genting. These Days, lazy to go down to GL.

Stay in JB liao.

Okok... i provide a Short report on Summer.

Looks--6.75[Not really stunning, just a bit bit average , cannot compare to jean or lily]

BBBJ-6[Definately not new to the BBBJ type....., in KL, they blow with cap. But this "new" girl definately know how to blow. . . not very good , she knows how to grab your dick]

FJ-6[ Loose, 1 word]

Sound effect--5[ Stealth Mode, Already use "killer stroke " on her liao.... but she just refuse to moan]

Overall 5...

cuntking
29-12-2002, 02:29 AM
bro dez, thanks for the FR ..... so you are stuck in JB .... with .... hmm .... *wink wink*

Sorry, Kana Tied Down back in Malaysia.

Spend a few days in Genting. These Days, lazy to go down to GL.

Stay in JB liao.

Okok... i provide a Short report on Summer.

Looks--6.75[Not really stunning, just a bit bit average , cannot compare to jean or lily]

BBBJ-6[Definately not new to the BBBJ type....., in KL, they blow with cap. But this "new" girl definately know how to blow. . . not very good , she knows how to grab your dick]

FJ-6[ Loose, 1 word]

Sound effect--5[ Stealth Mode, Already use "killer stroke " on her liao.... but she just refuse to moan]

Overall 5...

Ah Dez
29-12-2002, 03:43 PM
bro dez, thanks for the FR ..... so you are stuck in JB .... with .... hmm .... *wink wink*

Who Who? ? me went Genting lah.

where got time for girls. . . Bring her go up and play. But the PRC chicks there, can be quite tempting.

DaveWong
30-12-2002, 04:33 PM
Bro Dez, I am greatly impressed by the amount of contribution you gave to this forum. Your experiences are beyond what i can think of. Even Cuntking can't compare to you. He hide himself in his "heaven" 1612 everyday, while you seems to be enjoying yourself everywhere from Geylang to KTVs , HCs , FLs and even across the causeway. I even spotted a few Reports from you about the nightlife in China! it really keeps me wondering how you can keep up with this kind of life anyway.
I am going over to KL next week. Maybe we can meet up together in JB for a while have lunch together and go and check out the FLs that you mention before.

Thanks

Dave the Brave

Ah Dez
30-12-2002, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by DaveWong
Bro Dez, I am greatly impressed by the amount of contribution you gave to this forum. Your experiences are beyond what i can think of. Even Cuntking can't compare to you. He hide himself in his "heaven" 1612 everyday, while you seems to be enjoying yourself everywhere from Geylang to KTVs , HCs , FLs and even across the causeway. I even spotted a few Reports from you about the nightlife in China! it really keeps me wondering how you can keep up with this kind of life anyway.
I am going over to KL next week. Maybe we can meet up together in JB for a while have lunch together and go and check out the FLs that you mention before.

Thanks

Dave the Brave

After Making me so shiok, Feel like some Super big VIP.

In the End, YOU JUST WANT MY CONTACTS OF FLs IN MALAYSIA LAH! ! ! ! !

Just Say lah, Don't make me so Happy For nothing. . . .:o

Ah Dez
30-12-2002, 04:56 PM
Wat you want? in my hometown malaysia, it is totally different from your singapore.

In singapore, you find FLs of only a certain quantity. 90% of them are China girls, while the rest are hard to get.

But in malaysia, it is totally different, depending on wat kind of Dish you want to have, you can go to different hotels! ! ! !

Have you heard of 5 star hotels with 90% occupancy full of PRCS? ? ? never heard of? you heard it now.

From brazil to russia to finland.

Oppss... talk to much about FL, later people think that i am some okt.

Ah Neo
30-12-2002, 08:54 PM
Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha ..... :D

After Making me so shiok, Feel like some Super big VIP.

In the End, YOU JUST WANT MY CONTACTS OF FLs IN MALAYSIA LAH! ! ! ! !

Just Say lah, Don't make me so Happy For nothing. . . .:o

cuntking
31-12-2002, 12:20 AM
Agree, bro dez is the BEST Of the Best, BOB! He is the Master of all Sex industries.

Bro dez, when can I have the honour of drinking kopi with you again?

Originally posted by DaveWong

Thanks

Dave the Brave

ming
31-12-2002, 05:10 AM
Agree, bro dez is the BEST Of the Best, BOB! He is the Master of all Sex industries.

Bro dez, when can I have the honour of drinking kopi with you again?

Bro cuntking, the master asking me for a drink too........when? see i free or not...........kekeke...........So when that bro doggiestyle be back? I buay loon liao.

cuntking
01-01-2003, 01:56 AM
Huh the Master ask you liao .... but no one ask me leh ..... so I also don't know when??? bro doggie suppose to be back on monday but have not heard from him leh.

You buay loon, also must loon ...... when is your No1 darling cumming back?

Bro cuntking, the master asking me for a drink too........when? see i free or not...........kekeke...........So when that bro doggiestyle be back? I buay loon liao.

ming
01-01-2003, 04:01 AM
Huh the Master ask you liao .... but no one ask me leh ..... so I also don't know when??? bro doggie suppose to be back on monday but have not heard from him leh.

You buay loon, also must loon ...... when is your No1 darling cumming back?

Bro cuntking, ok once bro doggie back.......we arrange a date for drink ok?

As for my first darling.......why u asking, you want party her? I believe if u post something in her thread that u waiting for her to be back.......she will fly back for u........kekeke.......dont know when she will actually be back yet.......but she did told me that she would be back to settle something before CNY. If my shifu is around than sure can have CNN live update.

Darling darling, when u coming back? If U dont come back, I look for newspaper liao.........Aiya forgot newspaper on one month leave too.......Ok go look for Sekio liao.:p

Ah Dez
01-01-2003, 09:31 AM
Hummmmm. . . . . Must find new target before going down.

Same. . . . Blue Diamond, Mei Ji and Jean.

cuntking
02-01-2003, 12:24 AM
bro ming, ok if I hear from bro doggie, I will sms you ..... you on release from confinement liao?

Today received a surprised call from a 'long lost' brother who finally broke free and was partying at HQ.

Aiya just asking about your first darling lah ..... your shifu not around, you must take over his duty of CNN live update meh.

Bro cuntking, ok once bro doggie back.......we arrange a date for drink ok?

As for my first darling.......why u asking, you want party her? I believe if u post something in her thread that u waiting for her to be back.......she will fly back for u........kekeke.......dont know when she will actually be back yet.......but she did told me that she would be back to settle something before CNY. If my shifu is around than sure can have CNN live update.

Darling darling, when u coming back? If U dont come back, I look for newspaper liao.........Aiya forgot newspaper on one month leave too.......Ok go look for Sekio liao.:p

ming
02-01-2003, 01:29 AM
bro ming, ok if I hear from bro doggie, I will sms you ..... you on release from confinement liao?

Today received a surprised call from a 'long lost' brother who finally broke free and was partying at HQ.

Aiya just asking about your first darling lah ..... your shifu not around, you must take over his duty of CNN live update meh.

Bro cuntking, still have not release from confinement. But see can squeese some time out or not.......kekeke

As for your "long lost" bro......wishes him all the best....i think i know who which i did not meet him before.

However, live update for my first darling.......received news from my shifu that she will be back this few days......kekeke.....but for the exact date not sure.....will keep all bro infor if i receive confirmation form my shifu. I think she will read my post as told me before that she do log onto the forum in KL.

Any idea when that KINETIC going back or she is now working? My next target lah........Darlings dont want me, replacement on leave must look for recharge liao.............kekeke

Ah Dez
26-03-2003, 03:03 PM
Got to dig out my old list to update myself! !

With the retirement of Yoko L28! ! ! how we are going to miss her commando service. . . and those that miss that ASS of hers! ! !

I think i still own Cuntking a FR on blue diamond? ? you sure you want? it will be a totally FUCK UP FR.

Bonk list
-----------------
AA *3[RETIRED]
Ada
Alice[3021A]
Altis
Apple
August *3
Baixue
BingBing
Blue Diamond
Blue Ocean
Bm
Carol
Castle
Chelsea
Ck
Cola [1606]
CoCo1
Diamond *5
Dolphin
Dong Dong
Depola
Elaine aka D24
Elle
Fei Fei
Hai Yan
Hai Shan
Iris
Ivy
Jaguar
Jamie
Jane B [RETIRED] *5
Jolin
Lily[2829] *4
Lisa
Mei Ji
Mj
MG *2
Moon Lorong22
MunMun [RETIRED]
Orange
Pinky[1606a] *7
QianHong
Sammi1
Singtel
S one [RETIRED]
Shanshan *2
Star
Sugar
Summer
Susan
Teresa *2
ToTo [RETIRED]
WenFang [RETIRED]
Wine
Xiao Yu
XinXin *2
Xiuwen
Yan Er *3
Yuki [1639] *4
ZhenZhen lorong18
ZhenZhen lorong28 *4
YiYi [2060]
Yoki lorong20 *2
Yoko [1610]
Yoko [2831] [RETIRED]
Zu Er

Ah Dez
27-03-2003, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by sting691
bro Ah Dez, what happen?!? :eek: Blue Diamond not chemistry with you?!? :confused:

She is totally FUCKED UP.

Attitude and Service. . . and not forgetting her story . . .

If anyone of you who did Blue Diamond recently. . . and found yourself ichy or develop white spots. Don't think anymore, it is her who pass it to you.

Jang5556
27-03-2003, 06:55 AM
She is totally FUCKED UP.

Attitude and Service. . . and not forgetting her story . . .

If anyone of you who did Blue Diamond recently. . . and found yourself ichy or develop white spots. Don't think anymore, it is her who pass it to you.

White spots ??? Itchy ? Down there ? Yikes....

Regards

Jang

cuntking
28-03-2003, 02:44 PM
bro jang, talking about white ....... saw sammi1 in white top and jeans that day, very CTing ..... milk overflowing on top, see G-string below ...... must go PCC now ....... whaaaaaa!

White spots ??? Itchy ? Down there ? Yikes....

Regards

Jang

zyxel01
28-03-2003, 02:52 PM
bro jang, talking about white ....... saw sammi1 in white top and jeans that day, very CTing ..... milk overflowing on top, see G-string below ...... must go PCC now ....... whaaaaaa!

Yes... this sammi1 looks better each day.... slurp slurp.... must try her also.... Is it her that I ask you to remind me ah...?

Cheers!
zyxel

Jang5556
28-03-2003, 03:38 PM

Bro King,

To me, Sammione always looks good :)

The last time I had her she was in red. Super solid also. heehe

Regards

Jang

Ah Dez
28-03-2003, 03:42 PM
But the tight jeans looks especially good! ! !

sorry man, didn't want to try. . . but cuntking thought that i wanted her. . . but in the end, i got Ada instead. .

HaHa. . . and Sammi1 Left! ! !

Ah Dez
29-03-2003, 06:05 AM
Ada Seems to have improve since the last time i called her.

But same lah. . . cannot go below the tits. . .

But she definately got nice tits. . .SLUP!:D

ming
01-04-2003, 03:51 AM
Ada Seems to have improve since the last time i called her.

But same lah. . . cannot go below the tits. . .

But she definately got nice tits. . .SLUP!

That's being the reason that she smile so happy seeing me n still able to remember me after half a year liao. She still that pretty n nice.....:D

Jang5556
01-04-2003, 10:52 AM
That's being the reason that she smile so happy seeing me n still able to remember me after half a year liao. She still that pretty n nice.....:D

Ada is the prettiest girl I think in GL. Now if we could just send her for a breast job to match her fantastic ass and light a little fire under her service, she will be a super ang pai

Regards

Jang

Humsap69
02-04-2003, 06:30 PM
Ada is the prettiest girl I think in GL. Now if we could just send her for a breast job to match her fantastic ass and light a little fire under her service, she will be a super ang pai

Regards

Jang

Bro Jang,

No doubt that her boobs are small for your liking but then i think she should still improve on her attitdue towards some customers or is it me only??? hehehe!!! But i think in general she is an averagely good bonk.......hard to say if she will be an ang pai.....but my little experience in the GL150 scene....i feel that most pretty babes like Lily, Ada, Tze Yee and a few other pretty ones have not so good service as compared to the super fighters or commandos.....that is y GL is always a "balance" place cos u can hardly find a super nice face plus super nice body and super solid service.....my two cents worth.....

But in general i Condemn only one gal in GL....and that is Vanessa of 1425.......neither service nor good attitude...plus super fast turn-around....as if she was going for her turn of recarination.........hehehehe!!!!:D

Jang5556
02-04-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Humsap69
Bro Jang,

No doubt that her boobs are small for your liking but then i think she should still improve on her attitdue towards some customers or is it me only??? hehehe!!! But i think in general she is an averagely good bonk.......hard to say if she will be an ang pai.....but my little experience in the GL150 scene....i feel that most pretty babes like Lily, Ada, Tze Yee and a few other pretty ones have not so good service as compared to the super fighters or commandos.....that is y GL is always a "balance" place cos u can hardly find a super nice face plus super nice body and super solid service.....my two cents worth.....

But in general i Condemn only one gal in GL....and that is Vanessa of 1425.......neither service nor good attitude...plus super fast turn-around....as if she was going for her turn of recarination.........hehehehe!!!!:D

Bro Humpsup, good to see you !!

Ada boobs small but I would call her more if she was just a little better in service cause she is pretty and has a great ass. I don always need big boobs although it would be nice. But you are right, generally the good lookers don't try as hard. except for Wen Fang !!!!

Regards

Jang

cuntking
03-04-2003, 12:54 AM
Ya lah .... all your fault ... now don't know when she will wear white again ...... haizzzzz!

But the tight jeans looks especially good! ! !

sorry man, didn't want to try. . . but cuntking thought that i wanted her. . . but in the end, i got Ada instead. .

HaHa. . . and Sammi1 Left! ! !

Humsap69
03-04-2003, 01:12 AM
Bro Humpsup, good to see you !!

Ada boobs small but I would call her more if she was just a little better in service cause she is pretty and has a great ass. I don always need big boobs although it would be nice. But you are right, generally the good lookers don't try as hard. except for Wen Fang !!!!

Regards

Jang

I am just making a guest appearance once in a while when i have the time.....giving my two cents worth of kaypohness....kekekeke!!!

Oh...i finf ada's service very SOP unless u can click with her....sorry man there are bound to be ada's supporters who are going to flame meman...shall not comment further....kekekeke

In a Kaypoh mood.....:D

Ah Dez
03-04-2003, 04:12 AM
Bro Jang,

Vanessa. . . you can count Gucci also. . .

Humsap69
03-04-2003, 10:26 AM
Vanessa. . . you can count Gucci also. . . \

Oh ya...there is also the infamous dead fish.....Gucci.....and also another gal from the same house...Prada...hehehehe....the cap-blowjob....hehehehehehehe!!!

Basically most Gals from that house...2047 are lousy workers.....except LV...and Sony maybe....the rest are mostly shit....hehehehe!!! No offence to supporters of that house.......and the gals of cos.........:)

Jang5556
03-04-2003, 10:30 AM
\

Oh ya...there is also the infamous dead fish.....Gucci.....and also another gal from the same house...Prada...hehehehe....the cap-blowjob....hehehehehehehe!!!

Basically most Gals from that house...2047 are lousy workers.....except LV...and Sony maybe....the rest are mostly shit....hehehehe!!! No offence to supporters of that house.......and the gals of cos.........:)

You forgot AB... who some people say is the best and some say is the worst. I am on the best side. I like her... hmmm, have not called her for a while now....

Regards

Jang

Ah Dez
23-04-2003, 08:49 AM
\

Sony can be quite dead at time. . . but she seems to start work very early. . .

around 1230, you can see her reporting for work.

cuntking
24-04-2003, 01:19 AM
bro dez, because she lives in the house meh

Sony can be quite dead at time. . . but she seems to start work very early. . .

around 1230, you can see her reporting for work.

KID278
24-04-2003, 02:41 AM
bro dez, because she lives in the house meh

right....okt irene does have a room for her house gals to stay for a charge of about ten dollars a day.:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
24-04-2003, 05:52 AM
But still, she also damm early eh. .

it is like everytime you go in the early hours, the first few names would have her's.

and 1 more, shit, i forgot the name. . . The lady with a scar around her left side of her face, small tits. . . . . getting old, cannot remember.

zyxel01
24-04-2003, 10:20 AM
But still, she also damm early eh. .

it is like everytime you go in the early hours, the first few names would have her's.

and 1 more, shit, i forgot the name. . . The lady with a scar around her left side of her face, small tits. . . . . getting old, cannot remember.

Is she Sally?

Cheers!
zyxel

PrinceCharming
24-04-2003, 10:33 PM
most of the time i found that sony and AB are in service by 12:00.Came to know from okt irene that both of them sleep there thats why so early..
PrinceCharming

Ah Dez
27-04-2003, 12:54 PM
Anyone here miss the Retired Mun Mun? ?

seems that all the rumours that she kana "bao", are crap. I finally found her in KL.
:D

phantom53sg
27-04-2003, 01:00 PM
Hi Bro Dez,

Nice to know that you found her in KL... I really missed her. At one time, there was rumour circulating that she was working at the Spa in President Hotel in Macau. Was unable to confirm.
By the way, if she is still working in this line, mind sharing where she is? No obligation though. Many thanks...

Phantom

xiaoxin
27-04-2003, 04:50 PM
I saw her at sungei wang,KL during CNY. Did not approach her as she was with a guy. Didnt know whether she is still in this line?

xiaoxin

Ah Dez
27-04-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by phantom53sg
Hi Bro Dez,

Nice to know that you found her in KL... I really missed her. At one time, there was rumour circulating that she was working at the Spa in President Hotel in Macau. Was unable to confirm.
By the way, if she is still working in this line, mind sharing where she is? No obligation though. Many thanks...

Phantom

The News was that she went to Macau to work. But actually, she just went for a holiday.

Ah Dez
04-05-2003, 12:52 PM
Diamond is Back ! ! today is her 2nd Day back. Had a session with her. Well, we had a small chat and she told me some stuffs.

AnyWay, Bing Bing/Ping Ping is back , reporting for work. Today would be her 1st day

FWChongKing
06-05-2003, 01:23 AM
How her service now ? did you crack her with a whip ????

Ah Dez
06-05-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by FWChongKing
How her service now ? did you crack her with a whip ????

Well, she was mentioning abt frenching customers. . . . i guess for quite a few, it has been a NO for an answer.

Anyway, she keep saying that she put on weight.

cuntking
07-05-2003, 01:50 AM
bro dez, looks like colourless Diamond suits you better ....... ha ha ha

Diamond is Back ! ! today is her 2nd Day back. Had a session with her. Well, we had a small chat and she told me some stuffs.

AnyWay, Bing Bing/Ping Ping is back , reporting for work. Today would be her 1st day

Ah Dez
07-05-2003, 04:06 PM
bro dez, looks like colourless Diamond suits you better ....... ha ha ha

Yes Definately.

Definately than that Blue Diamond!. We better stop our discussion on her here.
Later her Personal Forum surfer comes along and start making noises and defending her.

Wonder who is the childish one. I post a FR on her, he can turn 360 degrees and boot you with other stuffs. Sheessss.......... wonder who is that who said, She is my darling, i want to marry her...........

I better keep quite, before WOOF WOOF. . .

Anyway, i think you should try her, She seems to got bigger. . . . her boobs too!:D

kahn_78
09-05-2003, 11:38 AM
Bro Dez,

I'm proud of you.....

MALAYSIA BOLEH !!!

cuntking
09-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Sure or not????????????

Anyway, i think you should try her, She seems to got bigger. . . . her boobs too!:D

KID278
09-05-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by kahn_78
Bro Dez,

I'm proud of you.....

MALAYSIA BOLEH !!!

then stay out of singgi....:o

Cheers.
Kid278.

Snowman
11-05-2003, 09:43 AM
Yo Boss. Today your Bird day right? So go where celebrate? remember to call me.

So here i wish you a happy bird day. Wish that your cock will stay health!

Ah Dez
11-05-2003, 10:01 AM

Yah Yah Yah. . . . . . Assshole. . . Wish my cock to stay health. . . .:mad:

smlee
12-05-2003, 11:36 AM
Yah Yah Yah. . . . . . Assshole. . . Wish my cock to stay health. . . .:mad:

hope it stays up...:D

jng1103
12-05-2003, 09:12 PM

bro dez,
so how was ur bird day? thanks for calling me at 1am n woke me up from dream-pumping with pui ying... :=>

still waiting for a solid FR n who's the lucky pui ying to get a chance to see ur cunt-fu on ur bird day? care to enlighten me?

jimbo

Ah Dez
14-05-2003, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by jng1103
bro dez,
so how was ur bird day? thanks for calling me at 1am n woke me up from dream-pumping with pui ying... :=>

still waiting for a solid FR n who's the lucky pui ying to get a chance to see ur cunt-fu on ur bird day? care to enlighten me?

jimbo

Ermmmm.... Sakura , A25.....;)

Ah Dez
21-05-2003, 09:29 AM
After being Labeled by Kaixin1 as the "certain customer". I better keep my FR on pinky in the Locker.

Anyway,anyone who wants to try, better b quick, before. . . . she disappear again

cuntking
23-05-2003, 08:01 PM
Already disappear ............ where you keep her?

After being Labeled by Kaixin1 as the "certain customer". I better keep my FR on pinky in the Locker.

Anyway,anyone who wants to try, better b quick, before. . . . she disappear again

Ah Dez
28-05-2003, 04:51 AM
Already disappear ............ where you keep her?

My Fault again???

I didn't buy her the Car ... you know..! !

ming
28-05-2003, 08:47 AM
My Fault again???

I didn't buy her the Car ... you know..! !

Than what have u buy her.........an aeroplane?????kekeke

KID278
28-05-2003, 09:45 AM
Than what have u buy her.........an aeroplane?????kekeke

geezz....she can retire liao.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
28-05-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by KID278
geezz....she can retire liao.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Still cannot......is only a two seater aeroplane.......which meant for ah dez n her only.......by the way the parking fee is enough for them liao.

Ah Dez
29-05-2003, 03:22 AM
Sorry man... Me not rich man....

Got people buy her car..
Buy Aeroplane...

i can only buy 1 bicycle..... but not bad leh... at least she hug me everytime we cycle...:D

KID278
29-05-2003, 09:24 PM
Still cannot......is only a two seater aeroplane.......which meant for ah dez n her only.......by the way the parking fee is enough for them liao.

two seater cost a bomb too, with that kind of money she can park too....hehehe....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
30-05-2003, 07:55 AM
HaHa...

Anyway, i was in lorong 8 last nite...

WOAH! saw a real Beauty! ! So long i never say PRC chio liao....

well, 90% of my brain is telling me not to try.... because i would get bad service...

by 99% of my dick is pointing towards her...:D

Wait for my FR, tonite i wack liao!:p

Rooney
31-05-2003, 02:04 PM
ur name nice heheheheh nenepoK!!!!!!

Rooney
31-05-2003, 02:09 PM
There is a new batch just came in last week........

one gal at lorong 8 awesome skin..ususually wear black dress...hair very sweet.smells great

one gal at lorong 12 backlane, very seductive looks.Usually wearing a flowery dress.

These 2 are top class man. Dont even mind paying $100 just to see them naked. They are like girls u feel u can never get to touch. So $100 is ok la just even touch.....bad service also nevermind. Actually sure bad service la.......hehe.

tried them both A++, dick was always at top length for the whole session.

HaHa...

Anyway, i was in lorong 8 last nite...

WOAH! saw a real Beauty! ! So long i never say PRC chio liao....

well, 90% of my brain is telling me not to try.... because i would get bad service...

by 99% of my dick is pointing towards her...:D

Wait for my FR, tonite i wack liao!:p

Rooney
31-05-2003, 02:11 PM
oh ya want to add......those want small girl...lorong 8 just got a 18 yr old.............3 days old i think of today.

typical lian look but very cute. and look obedient type.

jng1103
31-05-2003, 04:19 PM
bro dez,
knn, was at GL last nite hoping to hang up with U... u damn bz huh? called u but bz drinking n farking? when u wanna be my tour guide?

jimbo

Ah Dez
04-06-2003, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Rooney
There is a new batch just came in last week........

one gal at lorong 8 awesome skin..ususually wear black dress...hair very sweet.smells great

one gal at lorong 12 backlane, very seductive looks.Usually wearing a flowery dress.

These 2 are top class man. Dont even mind paying $100 just to see them naked. They are like girls u feel u can never get to touch. So $100 is ok la just even touch.....bad service also nevermind. Actually sure bad service la.......hehe.

tried them both A++, dick was always at top length for the whole session.

Hummm..... You got their number?

Ah Dez
04-06-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by jng1103
bro dez,
knn, was at GL last nite hoping to hang up with U... u damn bz huh? called u but bz drinking n farking? when u wanna be my tour guide?

jimbo

When....... when i am free... not fucking and drinking lah!:D

Ah Dez
01-07-2003, 09:08 AM
Now i must ask...... since everyone is asking the same question. . . . .

I also ask lor!

Any Girls to intro ?? good service ah! ! !

HaHa, almost 2 mths never step into GL150.

Anyone got any good recommendations??? Best improve Award???

I should be back in Singapore on Thursday. . . . .

IloveBusty
02-07-2003, 07:49 PM
My fren ah dez, u onli 2 mths but me 2 yrs man...never step into Geylang scene :confused: Tried asking bro here for gd solid recommendation but no one can help leh :mad:

cuntking
04-07-2003, 12:54 AM
Give me a M
Give me a I
Give me a C
Give me a K
Give me a E
Give me a Y

M.I.C.K.E.Y ........ mickey mouse!

Now i must ask...... since everyone is asking the same question. . . . .

I also ask lor!

Any Girls to intro ?? good service ah! ! !

HaHa, almost 2 mths never step into GL150.

Anyone got any good recommendations??? Best improve Award???

I should be back in Singapore on Thursday. . . . .

KID278
05-07-2003, 07:42 AM
Give me a M
Give me a I
Give me a C
Give me a K
Give me a E
Give me a Y

M.I.C.K.E.Y ........ mickey mouse!

must be boobsy mouse.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
05-07-2003, 01:12 PM
bro kid, no lah .... this mouse never drink milk only eat cheese, not boobsy. However the good news ia that there was an overflow of milk supply in GL yesterday, see Party Joint thread for update.

Originally posted by KID278
must be boobsy mouse.....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
06-07-2003, 06:47 AM
bro kid, no lah .... this mouse never drink milk only eat cheese, not boobsy. However the good news ia that there was an overflow of milk supply in GL yesterday, see Party Joint thread for update.

bro cuntking,....saw the updates liao.....:D guess they also celebrate independence day huh!.....hehehe.......:D kaboom!

Cheers.
Kid278.

Ah Dez
09-08-2003, 10:07 AM
humm..... ermmm..

got any girl... More Hiong than Ck and Singapore Ice???

Got problem standing up..... so don't even bother about cumming.

cuntking
12-08-2003, 01:20 AM
Your weapon outdated and too old liao, must BER (Beyond Economical Repair) and get new one ! HA HA HA HA HA HA

Try Malay gals or Blue K lor.

humm..... ermmm..

got any girl... More Hiong than Ck and Singapore Ice???

Got problem standing up..... so don't even bother about cumming.

Ah Dez
20-09-2003, 09:05 PM
Got to dig out my old old thread sia.... shheess... need some update..

anyway, saw a few posts on Good Service ... well... i give a few names also lah..
but MY good service means........ HIONG service... before you get to fuck them, Maybe they Fuck you liao..

TOP FEW
-----------
CK
Ru Yi
Singapore Ice
Xin Xin
Yoki [2058A] remember the A
Bing Bing
Singtel..... but not as powerful as last time liao.. but still not advisible for the weak heart..

Worth Mentioning
-----------------------
Theresa
Zu Er
Blue Diamond
MJ
BB2
Jenny
yoko

I say first... TRY at own risk... don't GARANG GARANG.. go try the top few.... i got see people walk in... crawl out....

Ah Dez
11-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Got mood to write FR today... :D

anyway, was walking in GL just now looking at the china girls... really getting more and more..

actually was thinking of going to Lorong 6, heard got a few new girls... but too late, reach at 1.30am.

So went for 2nd best, lorong 8.

went 66G and tried girl 12 who came down just 3 weeks ago.

Looks --6.5

boobs--6.0 ( B CUP)

Small size and a bit chubby....

after bathing , on bed, she rub herself againest you.... but no kissing.

Can end in any position.....

cbjuiceyumseng
11-01-2005, 04:49 PM
Got mood to write FR today... :D

anyway, was walking in GL just now looking at the china girls... really getting more and more..

actually was thinking of going to Lorong 6, heard got a few new girls... but too late, reach at 1.30am.

So went for 2nd best, lorong 8.

went 66G and tried girl 12 who came down just 3 weeks ago.

Looks --6.5

boobs--6.0 ( B CUP)

Small size and a bit chubby....

after bathing , on bed, she rub herself againest you.... but no kissing.

Can end in any position.....

Bro, can ask u how much u pay ? Never chiong MM for sometime, but i heard the prices cheaper liao. and Service is better?

Ah Dez
12-01-2005, 02:58 AM
Bro, can ask u how much u pay ? Never chiong MM for sometime, but i heard the prices cheaper liao. and Service is better?

friend....

i went house 66G.. so how much u expect me to pay??? $40 lah!...

As for the MM. The price is still the same wor. Just cameback from there just now, all around Lorong 6 and 8.. all quoted me $100 without room and condom.

While at lorong 10 and 12... got a few quoted me $80.. without room and condom.

I think the so called cheaper prices are at the ODD lorongs. Saw a few, some quoted me around $80. But from the looks of it and they way they talk, to bargain, shouldn't be a problem.

Or sitting in coffeeshops, those walking around also can bargain....

So how... those lorong 8 girls think that they are damm high-class..... but then... still same.. all prositutes..
;)

cbjuiceyumseng
13-01-2005, 03:49 PM
friend....

i went house 66G.. so how much u expect me to pay??? $40 lah!...

As for the MM. The price is still the same wor. Just cameback from there just now, all around Lorong 6 and 8.. all quoted me $100 without room and condom.

While at lorong 10 and 12... got a few quoted me $80.. without room and condom.

I think the so called cheaper prices are at the ODD lorongs. Saw a few, some quoted me around $80. But from the looks of it and they way they talk, to bargain, shouldn't be a problem.

Or sitting in coffeeshops, those walking around also can bargain....

So how... those lorong 8 girls think that they are damm high-class..... but then... still same.. all prositutes..
;)

Wapiang, of course talking about the MM lah.

Ya man, alot of MM now anyhow pricing liao. Market is finally saturated? Btw just back from GL150, now is a damn good time to go. Alot of stock are in for the New Year money. Call anyone also easy.

Cheers, :D

cuntking
20-01-2005, 12:41 AM
Errrr ..... you talking about me ??? :D

I say first... TRY at own risk... don't GARANG GARANG.. go try the top few.... i got see people walk in... crawl out....

Ah Dez
20-02-2005, 05:38 AM
Yo Guys..... i am back..

Well, coming back for a week or so before flying off again..

anyway, My last 3 fucks in GL.

1] LORONG 6 HOUSE 72, GIRL 11

Damm... she BJ with Condom... but not sure why i still like her. Sure like her face when she don't smile.
Cool-Lady... would give her a 5.5/10 for FUCK
but a 7.5/10 for her looks..
Went to look for her TWICE...

2] FL at LORONG 14-16
Batam girl , who cost me only $30.... just around to coffeeshop around Lorong 14.. a slim girl.
NOT BAD, small tits... name ERICA.
Give her a 6.5/10 for the JOB

3] FL( CHINA ) at lorong 14-16..

F CUPPER!!!.. china girl from Guang Zhuo , Name AH FANG..
MAN!!.. a PAIR OF F CUPS!!!........
Cost $60...
But her tits are those to remember... .Most Prob, i will call her before i fly off again...

Ok... last 1, just pick up 1 from Lorong 10. Xiao Zhen, she was standing there around the hotel. She was in white, TIGHT!!!...
can see her black lacy bra.... So i "ON" her...

But... dammm... any PRC... F up service.... so took out the condom and CUM on her face...

Well, thats about it..

GONG XI FA CHAI to everyone!!!..... i will be back soon in SG again.......

shan
20-02-2005, 04:18 PM
bro, see your PM

cheers,
shan

Ah Dez
21-02-2005, 03:45 AM
bro, see your PM

cheers,
shan

I see no bird in my PM.. :cool:

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 02:47 AM
Heard got a new girl in cat 150? Miyagi? ........ any FRs? before i go bonk her tomorrow?

cuntking
01-04-2005, 02:19 PM
Ask bro doomas for verbal FR lor ..... how was your "drinking session" yesterday?

Heard got a new girl in cat 150? Miyagi? ........ any FRs? before i go bonk her tomorrow?

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Ask bro doomas for verbal FR lor ..... how was your "drinking session" yesterday?

more of kopi... than drinking..

he say.. GAM him leh..... so, she GAM you BO?

cuntking
01-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Gam him, then DON'T gum me but may gum YOU ... ha ha ha

Sms me the time you going down leh ... want to see her looks and maybe get some Cow recommendations from you

more of kopi... than drinking..

he say.. GAM him leh..... so, she GAM you BO?

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Gam him, then DON'T gum me but may gum YOU ... ha ha ha

Sms me the time you going down leh ... want to see her looks and maybe get some Cow recommendations from you

Today not free leh... working leh, u know.... MONDAY lah, comfrim!!.. after i am done. We go eat that new SteamBoat at lorong 10.... Swee?

Ah Dez
01-04-2005, 03:12 PM
Anyone want to go Jiak SteamBoat On Monday???

cuntking and me going to jiak....... reply below...

norigo77
01-04-2005, 09:47 PM

Sounds good manz... mai tu liao lah. :D

poolhot.
02-04-2005, 02:22 PM

Got mala steamboat or not?

Monday also must put time then we know can or not make it leh

robintan
02-04-2005, 06:47 PM

U guys alway so free. Got to work on Monday leh.....how abt wednesday,,, keke

Ah Dez
03-04-2005, 01:55 PM
I was in GL last nite and i saw this pair of MONSTER TITS!! PRC, in L16... keke.....

Quoted me $50 for a pair of 38F.

woohh... but no service.... but can tit fuck.. :D

easyeasy
04-04-2005, 09:07 AM
I was in GL last nite and i saw this pair of MONSTER TITS!! PRC, in L16... keke.....

$50 must be lau goh if otherwise damn value for money

herolumber
13-04-2005, 01:38 AM

Yo bro,
Most PRCs i tried use fake silicon cups with their bra. You know those that shopping centres ladies department always sell one. In fact i've tried one PRC with supposedly C cupper but still wear those...why? to look even bigger and most importantly to hid the sagging titties. dont get fooled by what you see unless got good reports. I tried many off the streets PRCs, they are just a disappointment. I would try if got no more lobangs and fav gals available. Just not my meat.

Ah Dez
16-04-2005, 04:46 PM
$50 must be lau goh if otherwise damn value for money

Yup..

This morning was at GL at 7am! and yet, still many street walkers... manage to get a bonk at 7.30am in the morning!...

Hakoshu
16-04-2005, 04:48 PM
FR mana?? :D

Yup..

This morning was at GL at 7am! and yet, still many street walkers... manage to get a bonk at 7.30am in the morning!...

Ah Dez
16-04-2005, 07:37 PM
FR mana?? :D

OUT liao... see my SIG

Doomas
16-04-2005, 11:19 PM
Ah, I see you met Ah Lan. Haven't see her myself for some time. Wonder where she is now :)

Malaysian Datuk
19-04-2005, 01:43 AM
1] LORONG 6 HOUSE 72, GIRL 11

Damm... she BJ with Condom... but not sure why i still like her. Sure like her face when she don't smile.
Cool-Lady... would give her a 5.5/10 for FUCK
but a 7.5/10 for her looks..
Went to look for her TWICE...

bro finally went for her last week on your recommendation...............A1! Service wise is SOP but the looks like supermodel, plus point can speak good mandrain..........going for ON with her soon

Hakoshu
19-04-2005, 01:52 AM
Can't agree more on tat!! Nice recomendation bros!! :D

bro finally went for her last week on your recommendation...............A1! Service wise is SOP but the looks like supermodel, plus point can speak good mandrain..........going for ON with her soon

Ah Dez
21-04-2005, 02:11 AM
We were drinking beer at a coffeeshop until 4.30am , before we went to devils bar.... a lot of chicks, but no time to sian , thought that go outside, maybe can play eye and mind games with the chicks outside.... but end up, got fight, so we bo bian..... went to GL.

Divine, drunk in the car, so he went back.... me and Hako walk around until 6.30am.. when Lurpsex call us, his LOBANG run away, so he want to come find us.

So.... we went to lorong 18,but bway swee...... actually, got 5 girls, but me and hako target the same girl...... so lan lan, go look for something else. So went to lorong 10.. then this okt come walking to us.. " YanDao Eh! Ai Chuay Zhao Bo mai?" So ok lah.. walk up the hotel and spot 6 girl.... Then i point... "Blue one"... then Hako, pointed the White one.... Ok Swee....... Action liao....

went into the room... we had some small talk, before bathing.... heck man, she make me bath myself... so i bath slowly, since after drinking, i was rather smelly and sticky..... i guess too long... so she came into the toilet and ask me... " you come FUCK or WASH?"... actually.... WASH lah.. fuck also cannot cum.
So she came in.... bath me... then we went on bed.
A short Foreplay, before BBBJ me..... SIAN!!!.. because i saw her ANG KONG!.. so big!... i quite sure off, by ANG KONGs on women.... so cannot do her DOGGIE liao....
She went on top... after i while i carried her up and pump her standing as she cup her legs around my waist..... wah shiok. Then switch around. Got her to put her hands on the dressing table...fuck her doggie as her legs cup behind me.... . wah shiok, so since in the mood, push her againest the wall and F her standing.... , wack her missionary..... jia lat, cannot cum..... sweating like a DOG liao.... so took her to the toilet and fuck her on the toilet bowl....wack wack wack..... then back to the bed.... wack wack wack...... missionary as i hold her legs twisting around.... before finally cumming her sideways......
KNN, grab my mouth and kiss me like as if there are sweets in my mouth..... Tongue Fight for a few mins, before finally she decided to stop.....then we realize that we fuck on the bed till it moves to the window..... haha...
Jia Lat, took my hand... call me Tirak! and went to wash me up. I just sat on the toilet bowl as she wash me up... including Shampoo.....
help me dry up, put on my clothes... before i sat there looking at her dress up. Not Bad, Ok lah!.... but the Ang Kong, SPOIL!..

Went out of the Room.... and Just nice, saw Hako outside.... so went we down and saw Lurpsex sleeping in the coffeeshop...

Pity him, so went went to eat Prawn mee.. and treat him 1 cup of Kopi, Before we went home...

Name : Ah Pern
Looks : 6.5 , ok lah....
Tits : i think got 32C. Ok for her frame since she is quite small size... i think got 32,30,32
Attitude: at first , si bay dao, maybe early liao.. tired...
BBBJ : 5...
FJ : Let me anyhow LUT her....cannot complain...

Ah Dez
21-04-2005, 07:56 AM
Was in GL for the 2nd day in a row, to try that Mayagi, so that i can complete my GL Dictionary!... but end up... she is busy again! waited for 2 hours...
Really that HOT meh ? how come 1 by 1 tell me , Sub-Standard only... and yet, not avaliable.....

Which Lan Jiao of yours.... hold her back? :D

Ah Dez
09-05-2005, 05:03 PM
sshheesss...... anyway GUYs.. i need recommendations....

out of targets in GL.... :D

i think i better him back here in JB...

Snowman
10-05-2005, 08:43 AM
This thursday go where? Your Birthday go where celebrate? ;)

Ah Dez
11-06-2007, 05:52 AM
Ah Dez's BLOG...:D

to be updated ...

Today went golden mile... was at thailand disco first... before going to J Dee...
Went for supper before going to Geylang for Bonk....

lucky me.. finally found a girl with no tatoo.... 19 year old FL in front of GL fragrance 18......

everything also can... si bay cute...

will try to update my chiong daily... since i will be in singapore for a long time..:D