PDA

View Full Version : european couple looking to swing

viscouple
21-04-2012, 09:28 PM
mid 40's european couple both slim and in good shape wanting to find and join in with parties and couples. New to S'pore but had some experience in other cities, looking for some fun nxt week end of 28th 29th April. Please pm us with details and we can pass on more about our selves

jack3237
22-04-2012, 03:05 PM
hi
european means angmo right ???
haha..my wife love it very much ....keke....
anyway chinese 40s
pm us when u arrive ... see u ..

ColourBlindx2
23-04-2012, 01:38 PM
mid 40's european couple both slim and in good shape wanting to find and join in with parties and couples. New to S'pore but had some experience in other cities, looking for some fun nxt week end of 28th 29th April. Please pm us with details and we can pass on more about our selves

Wild parties?????

YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.....

Buzz us when you get this.... i am sure this is the perfect excuse for Undertable, Ceralcouple and more... to meet up all over again....

Colourblind

undertable
23-04-2012, 01:54 PM

Hello there, Welcome :) We drop by to say hi and hopefully we get to see u guys in parties!

Wild parties?????

Buzz us when you get this.... i am sure this is the perfect excuse for Undertable, Ceralcouple and more... to meet up all over again....

Colourblind

I was thinking of the same thing there..

CeralCouple
23-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Wild parties?????

Colourblind

took the words right out of my mouth!

tsc2828
23-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Hi PLS PM ME detail Ultimate long FUXX KING HERE

ColourBlindx2
23-04-2012, 10:53 PM
In every thread, there will be at least one post made by losers.

Colourblind f
PS: comment not directed at the swingers :D

Pernella23
28-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Hi we are one curious couple whom are intrested in trying out swinging...how does it goes...?pls pm me