PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected Sex Adventures From My Business Network

Gara
21-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Having sex and affairs with colleagues are common nowadaes. But doing it with customers and referral customers are always something new n fresh to me till now.
And yet there are suituation/ occassion which I encounter it unexpectedly nor I plan it initially.

Here to share some of the unexpected happenings i encountered while i am commiting my network matketing business...

lonelysolo
21-04-2012, 02:54 PM
camping here for more

Gara
21-04-2012, 02:55 PM
First encounter (Part 1.1)

All the while i was commiting a fulltime job before getting a opportunity to learn about my current MLM business, I had a casual affair with one of my colleague. She is not local and is a philippino (4yrs older than me).

She is my in-house trainer: Long hair, fair skin, hugh eyes, Average slim body. 1 Week after i started my work training at the shop, we went out for a movie as it just happen that both of ys finish work in the evening and we are both free at that moment.

Thing happen fast on us and never expect we went straight for a short time enjoyment after the movie session.

"I will cut short the writeout on how we end up in the hotel"

Never tried on a philippino before, I was quite attracted to her and also she was so decent innocent on her appearance impression to me which make me have the sudden ego to tried her n make sure she enjoy every single moment, single minute!

She confuss to me she had never had a chinese bf before although she been working in sg for 3yrs already and her previous relationship had ended 1year ago..

Anyway, I don give a damn on wat she say cos the most important is that she allow n give me a opportunity to fulfill her needs!

We went to the hotel 81@bencoolen that night as it is near plaza singapura (the movie we watch there). It was bout 10pm. Checking in now is more troublesome than before (my last visit to hotel is 1 year ago).

Soon we were given a room at level 3 n we proceed.

I open up the door slowly and......

-To Be Continue-

epiphany01
21-04-2012, 04:31 PM
wow...set up tent

francined69
21-04-2012, 08:53 PM
camper no. 2

Gara
21-04-2012, 09:15 PM
My First Encounter: Part 1.2

Entering the cozy room with the lights dim, I sat down patiently waiting for Elle (I'll nickname her as Elle here) to finish up her shower.

"Within minutes of waiting bought back my past memories. Shes the first lady that attract me to the hotel after my release from changi prison after months. Although I didnt have any real feelings in Elle, i do reali want to try on hows it feel like ridding on a philippino"

She came out after few minutes, covering her naked with the white towel. She look shy yet daring. Me, on e other hand, went in the bathroom to have a smoke and also to clean up my body before i show my skills on her.

Elle was lying on the bed, pretending to play her iphone when i came out. Although i shower in hot water, i was shiver in cold when i came out. the room is just too cold for me suddenly. Without saying a word, i went to her on the bed directly. Covering with the blank thin blanket, i put my hand straight across her shoulder, touching her long thick hair.

"The lights was not on so i cant describe how is Elle in her naked body"

No communication was done. Automatically she turn her face to me and we start kissing. Our tongue twist n fight with each other mouth to mouth for at least 5 mins when my other hand feels (surprisely her skin was smoother n soft than i expected) and roams around her naked body, from her face to her nipple, from nipple then straight down to her private zone. Elle did not resist. Instead she moan along the way all the while although i didnt reali do anything.

Before we went to the hotel, she declare to me shes not good on sex n its been months since she ever had one. I don reali believe till that moment i kiss her n with my hand playong around her soft, smooth naked body.

I touch n play her nipple with my fingers, it stand within seconds as i expected. Slowly i kiss her from her neck down to her nipple while my finger roam down to her bottom. She did not shave below but i can feel she did trim it. She was already wet when my fingers reach the most important area!

Her moaning voice raised when i start licking her nipple, with my left hand messaging her Cup B breast and together with my right hand's finger go straight into her virgina...

-To Be Continue-

pendragon_sg
21-04-2012, 09:42 PM
i up your REPS TS, i hope you can give back too.

your story has the looks of an epic (with many more FR's of your other fucks), so please keep them coming till no more liao.

My First Encounter: Part 1.2

Entering the cozy room with the lights dim, I sat down patiently waiting for Elle (I'll nickname her as Elle here) to finish up her shower.

"Within minutes of waiting bought back my past memories. Shes the first lady that attract me to the hotel after my release from changi prison after months. Although I didnt have any real feelings in Elle, i do reali want to try on hows it feel like ridding on a philippino"

She came out after few minutes, covering her naked with the white towel. She look shy yet daring. Me, on e other hand, went in the bathroom to have a smoke and also to clean up my body before i show my skills on her.

Elle was lying on the bed, pretending to play her iphone when i came out. Although i shower in hot water, i was shiver in cold when i came out. the room is just too cold for me suddenly. Without saying a word, i went to her on the bed directly. Covering with the blank thin blanket, i put my hand straight across her shoulder, touching her long thick hair.

"The lights was not on so i cant describe how is Elle in her naked body"

No communication was done. Automatically she turn her face to me and we start kissing. Our tongue twist n fight with each other mouth to mouth for at least 5 mins when my other hand feels (surprisely her skin was smoother n soft than i expected) and roams around her naked body, from her face to her nipple, from nipple then straight down to her private zone. Elle did not resist. Instead she moan along the way all the while although i didnt reali do anything.

Before we went to the hotel, she declare to me shes not good on sex n its been months since she ever had one. I don reali believe till that moment i kiss her n with my hand playong around her soft, smooth naked body.

I touch n play her nipple with my fingers, it stand within seconds as i expected. Slowly i kiss her from her neck down to her nipple while my finger roam down to her bottom. She did not shave below but i can feel she did trim it. She was already wet when my fingers reach the most important area!

Her moaning voice raised when i start licking her nipple, with my left hand messaging her Cup B breast and together with my right hand's finger go straight into her virgina...

-To Be Continue-

Admiral
21-04-2012, 10:19 PM
Please continue. Thanks.

GorDJilla
22-04-2012, 12:48 AM
Waiting for the nxt post.

sleepy80
22-04-2012, 01:08 AM
Yes me too waiting for ur next contribution.

grimreaper82
23-04-2012, 02:08 PM
another camper here :)

tongkat.ali
13-12-2014, 02:39 AM
And the story dies off lol
Coz TS's MLM business collapsed?

FatSpider
13-12-2014, 09:30 AM
no creampie no talk ;)