PDA

View Full Version : decent massage in the northeast

dunce34
19-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Hi bros, first posting here even though i've been coming for quite sometime to scope out the action, was inspired to post and share the love.

So here goes:
Was bored and around this industrial area in the northeast, so decided to try out this joint, been walking past it to and fro a couple times. Heard that it offered specials but never had the courage to try till that day. Went in, greeted by this milf-ish lady with huge rack, turned out she was only the recept, and the ladies that do the massage you don't get to see till you went in. Anyway, paid $50 for 1 hour, signed in, and was led to my room after 15 mins wait. The rooms aren't too bad la, quite big, with attached shower and massage bed.

After taking a quick rinse in the shower and change into boxers provided, proceeded to sit on bed and wait. 5 mins later a pretty cute PRC came in, long haired, doll-like eyes wearing shorts and heels (one of my favourite combinations) with legs that went onnnn and onnnn. spoke in mandarin and asked me to lie down and proceeded with the massage, not too bad, knows how to press, and has enough strength, although i prefer the long stroke type, and she was using the kneading of one particular spot. She was quite chatty and friendly, kept asking me questions, turns out she was from chongqing this is her first time in Singapore and she's about late 20s (so she claims la, looks early 30s, but that's the range i like. only down point was her voice a bit too teh for my liking.

While massaging my back, her boobs kept brushing against my head, and she kept brushing my hand with her butt and thighs, legs felt like silk, fucking shiok!. knows how to excite people, keep teasing the butt and balls.

After 30 mins or so of doing my back, she asked me to turn over, started to press my legs from thigh to calf, and purposely brushed her hand against my cock, she saw got reaction alr pop GQ, offered HJ at $80, but managed to bargain down to $50. Autoroam was allowed, but was told i can't go in, damn sian, but not bad la, her ass and boobs were pretty perky, although her HJ was a bit mechanical, but all her teasing and her legs brought me to the top in a while.

After that showered again then left shortly after, good thing is she wasn't a time watcher, when i walked out the door i realized that i'd spent almost 30 mins extra in the room not too bad.

Face: 7/10 (like i said, big eyes, doll-faced but extra point for her legs)
Boobs: B cup
Legs: like silk! damn smooth
Massage: 6/10 (not my cup of tea, but some bros may like)
Hj: 6.5/10 (a bit too mechanical but autoroam allowed so up 1!)
Atiitude:7.5/10
Damage: Massage + HJ = $100
RTF/M: probably not, abit too expensive and not really worth it.

Like i said, it's my first FR, and while it may not be the best, some bros may like what's offered there. Please don't zap me!

dunce34
20-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Bros that pmed me for the ctc please let me knw if I've not replied to you, not sure if I'm suppose to have a record of sent items but I don't see anything, not trying to ignore you guys.

If you have received it kindly post and fr if and when you do go.

Thanks!!

Punkboy
21-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Hey I am new here can pm me the location pls !

dunce34
21-04-2012, 06:23 PM
Hi bros, already sent out a couple of pm with the ctc. Hope the bros that do go can post an fr soon.

Thanks to those that up me. Very much appreciated since I'm so new here. Will post more frs when I have the time to go recce.

Weiwei88
22-04-2012, 05:34 AM
Bro,location pls!

Shah Ryan
22-04-2012, 08:15 AM
Bro location pm pls

soundworks
22-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Bro can pm me tks.

stonned
23-04-2012, 04:04 AM
Bro, mind sharing the contact? Thanks

SinKa
23-04-2012, 07:26 AM
Would like to try this too, please pm me the locaation bro.

indomitable
23-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Please pm me also.

LumixGF
23-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Hi bro,

Please PM loc thanks!

heavenkong
23-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Bro, pls me loc and the gal name. I am working NE. Hehehe

heavenkong
23-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Bro Dunce, your inbox full..... Pls PM me loc. Thks

dunce34
23-04-2012, 02:26 PM
Hi bros, sorry if I haven't reply your pm, I can only send 1 out every 5 mins. Still under moderation, please bear with me.

if I haven't replied your pm and your Pts is below 30, sorry but must protect these playground. Hope you all understand.

samuser
23-04-2012, 10:47 PM
Yo bro, may I have the ctc pls. Thanks in advance!

banasm
23-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Hi, can I have the location thks