PDA

View Full Version : 60a Duxton Road

maituleow
27-12-2004, 01:33 PM
If the ads are TRUE then NO NEED to advertise One...TIO BOH samsters!!!

Health & Beauty: YOUNG PLAYFUL MASSAGE LADIES FOR MEN; Queenstown, sg
Description: WE HAVE THE YOUNGEST AND GOOD LOOKING GALS WHO ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO GIVE YOU THE BEST SERVICES THEY COULD PROVIDE. THEY ARE TRAINED IN GOOD MASSAGE AND WELL ACCOMANDATING TO OUR CUSTOMERS. DO GIVE IT A TRY AND YOU WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND OTHER MASSAGE JOINTS. WE ARE AT DUXTON ROAD 60A AND OUR CHARGES IS $28 PER HOUR MASSAGE.
Date Posted: 12/25/04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Ads: Listings from cheongman33
Ad ID: services-1104038926-0667183

Health & Beauty: WE ARE OPEN ON CHRISTMAS DAY!; Tanjong Pagar, sg
Description: SAME TIME, SAME CHARGES! you will be served by our local, malaysian or PRC ladies under our cosy and clean environment.our gals are young, (21 y/o to 26 y/o) experienced and specially picked. we are especially particular with hygienical. every towel is changed and thoroughly washed after each visit. constantly upgrading of our gals massaging skills and providing peak services to our guests is all we focusing . we charge reasonably to ensure your visit is memorable and most importantly stressless to your pocket. 60 mins of soothing massage for $28/- only. many have tried our service, came and come back with brighter smile. pls feel free to check us out at 60A duxton road. we open daily from 11pm till 11pm. so pls hurry, come down to Ocean traditional massage now for a relaxing experience. remember 60A DUXTON RD.( 5 mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station). amber car parking lots during the day. call 9081 3394 for more details or reservation. you cant get anywhere in town for the same service. try us and you will know the difference. * Many new young masseuses just came! (facial plus body massage for 60 mins @ $40 is also available by qualified beautician.)
Date Posted: 12/24/04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email: [email protected] Reply to this ad
Tanjong Pagar, SG 089524
Other Ads: Listings from yeobt2000
Ad ID: services-1103911127-88707

rise99
27-12-2004, 01:49 PM
Bro,
The ad is true one cos I been there on Xmas Eve, The girl I have is a PRC but look and figure cannot make it where else the one of the cashier there look yummy very boobty and fair.

Charges are $18 half an hour $28 one hour.
Note their massage suck more like a f**k joint to me.

Rm standard small and the place smell like a million F**K pillow stick like
overnite cunt juice and trust me after the session better go home and have a good wash from head to toe.

Ger wise heng sway no really as des in the ads but true they are young.
There's a guy there guess it's the OKT very skinner type ha ha ha

Overall exp: sucks big time
RTR: Yes to try the cashier I mention.

Speical price very standard unless you can talk your way thur.

Health & Beauty: YOUNG PLAYFUL MASSAGE LADIES FOR MEN; Queenstown, sg
Description: WE HAVE THE YOUNGEST AND GOOD LOOKING GALS WHO ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO GIVE YOU THE BEST SERVICES THEY COULD PROVIDE. THEY ARE TRAINED IN GOOD MASSAGE AND WELL ACCOMANDATING TO OUR CUSTOMERS. DO GIVE IT A TRY AND YOU WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US AND OTHER MASSAGE JOINTS. WE ARE AT DUXTON ROAD 60A AND OUR CHARGES IS $28 PER HOUR MASSAGE.

Other Ads: Listings from cheongman33
Ad ID: services-1104038926-0667183

Health & Beauty: WE ARE OPEN ON CHRISTMAS DAY!; Tanjong Pagar, sg
Description: SAME TIME, SAME CHARGES! you will be served by our local, malaysian or PRC ladies under our cosy and clean environment.our gals are young, (21 y/o to 26 y/o) experienced and specially picked. we are especially particular with hygienical. every towel is changed and thoroughly washed after each visit. constantly upgrading of our gals massaging skills and providing peak services to our guests is all we focusing . we charge reasonably to ensure your visit is memorable and most importantly stressless to your pocket. 60 mins of soothing massage for $28/- only. many have tried our service, came and come

back with brighter smile. pls feel free to check us out at 60A duxton road. we open daily from 11pm till 11pm. so pls hurry, come down to Ocean traditional massage now for a relaxing experience. remember 60A DUXTON RD.( 5 mins walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station). amber car parking lots during the day. call 9081 3394 for more details or reservation. you cant get anywhere in town for the same service. try us and you will know the difference. * Many new young masseuses just came! (facial plus body massage for 60 mins @ $40 is also available by qualified beautician.)
Date Posted: 12/24/04

Tanjong Pagar, SG 089524

giggs310010
27-12-2004, 03:58 PM
Bro,
The ad is true one cos I been there on Xmas Eve, The girl I have is a PRC but look and figure cannot make it where else the one of the cashier there look yummy very boobty and fair.

overnite cunt juice and trust me after the session better go home and have a good wash from head to toe.

LOOKS LIKE can give a miss ............

ray922
27-12-2004, 04:17 PM
Bro,

My friend went to this place against my advice and you know what he found out?

1) The place is operating like a whore house and stink like hell
2) The gal pressured/persuade him to take the full course even though he insisted he only wan HJ. He lied to the gal he got only $80 in his wallet, she said ok, pay her $60 and $20 for a 30 mins session. After the fuckup session,
while reaching into his wallet and about to pay, the gal grabbed the wallet and discovered he has more than $100 in it and scolded my friend that he lied and asked for more money. My friend didn't wan to make a scene, paid her $100 + $20.

and the SHOCKING PART.....

3) The gal kept spitting onto the floor while doing BJ. Yes, onto the floor and not into a cup. WTF man, my friend regretted till today.

I didn't put this FR here even though this happened a few months ago as I do not want to revived the thread. I have no choice now since someone is eager to revive these few threads for obvious reason.

rise99
27-12-2004, 04:33 PM
Sad to hear that but I strongly believe u can get better services from
GL PRC consider the fact that it a whore house.

Can someone up my rep I have no idea who ZAP me please help bros.

while surfing again I saw this ad. today will try and put up the FR later.

Health & Beauty: Chinese Sensual Massage; Tanjong Pagar, sg Clip This Ad | Email to a friend
Description: Experience Chinese-style massages that focus on your sensitive acupuncture points and meridians. They are massages that relieve stress, get rid of internal pathogens, improve general health, and even invigorate sexual vitality. RELAX REFLEXOLOGY, 86A Tanjong Pagar Road, Tel 6227 2768 (Mandarin Speaking), Open every day including Sunday and Public Holiday, 10:30am to 11pm. No Appointment Required. Relax Reflexology is located with privacy of the guests in mind at the second floor of 86A Tanjong Pagar Road. The place is spacious, clean, and cozy, aromatized by essential oils that relaxes the senses. Facilities include 5 massage rooms, a sitting room, and 2 shower rooms. Guests will be serviced by pleasant looking female masseuses. Chinese and Non-Chinese guests are welcome. Upper Body Massage, 30 min ($25) Whole Body Massage, 60 min ($36) Whole Body Massage with Free Body Scrub, 90 min ($54) Foot & Leg Massage, 40 min ($20) Foot & Leg Massage, 60 min ($30) Facial Massage, 90 min ($50) Ear Candling Therapy, 60 min ($38) Body Scrub ($10). Relax Reflexology is located along the shop houses between Tanjong Pagar Plaza and Maxwell Road Hawker Center, between Bonkers pub and a Chinese bridal shop along Tanjong Pagar Rd. It is just a 5-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT. Parking spaces are most readily available along Tras Street, Tanjong Pagar Plaza, and Fairfield Methodist Church. Parking spaces are also available along Tanjong Pagar Rd and Duxton Rd. For road map and website, visit http://www.geocities.com/relaxreflexology/rr-map.jpg

My friend went to this place against my advice and you know what he found out?

1) The place is operating like a whore house and stink like hell
2) The gal pressured/persuade him to take the full course even though he insisted he only wan HJ. He lied to the gal he got only $80 in his wallet, she said ok, pay her $60 and $20 for a 30 mins session. After the fuckup session,
while reaching into his wallet and about to pay, the gal grabbed the wallet and discovered he has more than $100 in it and scolded my friend that he lied and asked for more money. My friend didn't wan to make a scene, paid her $100 + $20.

and the SHOCKING PART.....

3) The gal kept spitting onto the floor while doing BJ. Yes, onto the floor and not into a cup. WTF man, my friend regretted till today.

I didn't put this FR here even though this happened a few months ago as I do not want to revived the thread. I have no choice now since someone is eager to revive these few threads for obvious reason.

maituleow
27-12-2004, 05:10 PM

Like I said, where got so good deal one!!! I still dun understand why all the negative remarks on this joint and this Peter Chew still advertise this crap...I have not been there NOR will I ever Go...hearing from Ray922 friend's FR wanna Puke........I am writing this on a new Thread is to forewarn all brothers to avoid at all cost..with his relentless advertising he is asking the AVs to raid the shop...dunno whether he claim to be helping the lady boss or actually "killing "her...

rise99
27-12-2004, 05:31 PM
Why am I getting my rep ZAP? I never start this thread.
Moreover I am stating a fact and no bull shit.

I maybe new to here but I am no hustler okay BRO out there.
What I know I share and then I got ZAP how fair can this be?

Well ZAP all you want if you guys think that by sharing my two cents worth of
info I got me a -14 from -2. Don't you bro think before ZAPPING??

In life one man meat is other man poison so this Massage is either good nor bad if all depends on how you see it. To me is dirty but I would like to give it another try cos there's a pretty lady there so the rest is history.

Keep on ZAPPING Bro, I really hope when you do it that time think again
I am sharing info not hiding the truth.

Like I said, where got so good deal one!!! I still dun understand why all the negative remarks on this joint and this Peter Chew still advertise this crap...I have not been there NOR will I ever Go...hearing from Ray922 friend's FR wanna Puke........I am writing this on a new Thread is to forewarn all brothers to avoid at all cost..with his relentless advertising he is asking the AVs to raid the shop...dunno whether he claim to be helping the lady boss or actually "killing "her...

wanderer23
27-12-2004, 06:04 PM

Tanjong Pagar, SG 089524

Found the email userid quite familiar and did a search in the forum. This pterchew is one of the samsters in the forum. Posted some threads on TN and HC can easily check

willy
27-12-2004, 06:04 PM
sorry if i m lousy in my fr.

i was searching for some fresh gals along tanjong pagar when i came along this TN above the pubs. i went up, saw 2 PRC, both cant make it(it was abt 10pm),gave some excuse n left.
so i make up mind n wanna try my luck the next day.
went up th stairs, saw a few guys waiting, sian liao.
but the guys ask me in n ask lead me to the room.
siao loh... dun tell me kanna massage by guy!
then a young n pretty Prc came in.
wow.. she is tall n slim, the kind of gal i always like.
i strip n she starts massaging me.
the massge is bad but the age, figure n pretty face replaces it all.
half way, ask if i wanna have anything special....
so i ask.. "wat do you offer n how much do u charge?"
she told me hj $50, Fj $80, $100.
so i told her, no enough money today, $70 for fj k?
then she said yes.
the process is slow, no fingering, no frenching.
her pussy is no shaved, abit turn off.
while fuckin, her moaning sucks big time.
just force myself to come.
overall.

name - siao yue
age - 23yrs
look- 7/10
breast - B cup
massage - 5/10
hj - 5/10
bj - nil
fj - 5/10 (will be better if she moan flirtly)
damage - 28 + 70

RTF - yes but will be searchin for other gals.
if you are interested in her contact, lookme up

x311
27-12-2004, 09:45 PM
This 86A place is a proper facial beauty and wellness shop. Provide foot reflexology and chinese traditional tuinah. No special. :cool:

tt3911
27-12-2004, 09:53 PM
I heard from a friend who got it from someone in the scene that there is a TN shop in the east (not Joo Jiat) who got raided. All chinese ladies got sent to the police station and the ICs of all customers there were recorded down by the police ! Sorry to disappoint. Pls start PM each other and STOP this thread. Otherwise, our poor fellow friends who just want to earn a decent living serving adult will be in trouble....

On the other hand, I think this stupid whore place at 60 Duxton Road should be shut down. It contaminate the tanjong pagar area and threaten the opportunities of all our fellow friends from enjoying good tuinah in the area ! :mad:

ab1111
27-12-2004, 10:07 PM
This place that Rise99 mentioned below are proper tuinah place. They do facial treatment, facial massage, foot massage, and tuinah with no special. I agree with tt3911. This 60A Duxton place is contiminating the TP area and threaten the livelihood of people working there and hurting the all of our chances to enjoy visiting the area ! :(

ab1111
27-12-2004, 10:14 PM
This place that Rise99 mentioned below are proper tuinah place. They do facial treatment, facial massage, foot massage, and tuinah with no special. I agree with tt3911. This 60A Duxton place is contiminating the TP area and threaten the livelihood of people working there and hurting the all of our chances to enjoy visiting the area ! :(

xxxaddict
27-12-2004, 11:20 PM
I am in a quandary.... everyone PCN at 60A, but I had a positive experience. So how? It wasn't the best in the world, but it was a somewhat positive experience. Anyways, let's go..... I was in the area today and feeling horny so i went and tried it out.

Ambience: got blue light.... very seedy feeling, makes me feel like I am going to some sort of 'underground' brothel... the illicit and illegal feeling is very strong... quite a change from the usual sanitised places. This place smells a bit, but it oozes a kind of raw human sexuality. Sometimes I rather like these kind of seedy, dark, sex-hole kinda places. Today I was in the mood, so the ambience and feeling wasn't really a problem for me. (NOT RAW SEX!! I MEAN RANK, FERAL, AND BASE HUMAN SEXUALITY. DUN CONFUSE WITH RAW SEX. RAW SEX IS WRONG!!!)

Anyways, I went thru the curtain and was looking at a bunch of guys. This skinny guy quickly ushered me to a room. I was thinking to myself 'don't I get to choose a girl? What if I get the whale in 'finding nemo'?" Anyways, in came a youngish looking PRC girl. She was reasonably attractive, had hair to the middle of her shoulder, reasonably fair of complexion, anyways, in the blue light, I couldn't really make out too much details.

Did the SOP massage. It seeemd that she was pinching me more than she was massaging me. Didn't really bother me too much as I was there for the sex. She knew it, and I knew it. Just that she had to go thru the motions first. If I want a massage, I would go to a proper TN or a spa, not some seedy hole-in-the-wall.

Anyways, I just put up with it for a while and not before too long, she started to stroke my ballsack and fondle my stem. I was thinking 'ooh baby, finally we get to some action'. She teased me to arousal and then coyly asked what I wanted. I told her I wanted a BBBJ but she refused. Said could get diseases and stuff like that. Said that she only does HJ and BJ. I was trying to convince her otherwise by stroking her panty-covered crotch and also by slipping her bra-strap off her shoulders and caressing her boobs. Alas, she got up to get the rubber after a while. I was somewhat bemused and so I went along with the BJ with cap. BJ was ok, very nice, lots of ball-licking and stuff, she allowed me to autoroam. So I did like Yellow Pages and let my fingers do the walking all over. She had dark-brown protruding nipples and B-cup boobs. They were a tad sticky, not sure if it was from perspiration or man-juice and I didn't really want to put it to a taste test. All too soon it was time for my own man-juice to come charging out. After cleaning up with tissues, I was told that I could have a shower. I politely declined, figured that I was going to go home and shower, didn't want to experience their grotty toilet, afterall, I had came, I had seen, and I had ejaculated. The mood was gone and I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

Stats:
Name: Coco (I think)
Age: 21 - 26 (I didn't bother asking as it wasn't terribly impt to me today)
Boobs: 33B, dark-brown protruding nipples
HJ: 6/10 (kinda like a semi-HJ I guess. I kinda liked the soft powder stroking at the start)
BJ: 7/10 (Wld give more points if it was BB)

Special remarks: She has an interesting 'soul patch' if you know what I mean. :cool:

RTF: Not unless I am in the mood for another grotty, seedy, illicit and illegal experience.

NOTE: If my experience has somewhat differed from yours, please post and share with us all. I am NOT promoting this place. I am not connected to this place. I am not a lame poster.

I am just sharing my sexperience. Retrospectively, I would probably not have gone there if I wasn't feeling so horny in the Tg Pagar afternoon (too many OLs and short skirts). But the general seedy ambience of this place agreed with me today. This is not to say that it will agree with me another time. Anyways, different strokes for different folks.

maituleow
28-12-2004, 11:10 AM
Many thanks to the guy who deducted 3 points and comment that I am a petty idiot(Hope to use this nick in the future hehehehe)and dun have the balls to identify himself. There must be some truth that my remarks is CORRECT and really confirm the fact that this TUI NA Joint SUCKS big time.
Please avoid OCEAN at all cost unless you want to be caught with your pants down or you are looking for a way to catch some diseases.
If you really want to spend the money..dun do it in this joint, contribute to the Red Cross for the Earthquake victims..I will gladly give up massages for the next month to contribute the money for a worthy cause..

rise99
28-12-2004, 12:24 PM
Hi All,
Been to this massage and find out that this place is a clean place with stricly on massage only and no hanky panky. If you want a decent destress this the place to go for a decent Massage.

Health & Beauty: Chinese Sensual Massage; Tanjong Pagar, sg Clip This Ad | Email to a friend
Description: Experience Chinese-style massages that focus on your sensitive acupuncture points and meridians. They are massages that relieve stress, get rid of internal pathogens, improve general health, and even invigorate sexual vitality. RELAX REFLEXOLOGY, 86A Tanjong Pagar Road, Tel 6227 2768 (Mandarin Speaking), Open every day including Sunday and Public Holiday, 10:30am to 11pm. No Appointment Required. Relax Reflexology is located with privacy of the guests in mind at the second floor of 86A Tanjong Pagar Road. The place is spacious, clean, and cozy, aromatized by essential oils that relaxes the senses. Facilities include 5 massage rooms, a sitting room, and 2 shower rooms. Guests will be serviced by pleasant looking female masseuses. Chinese and Non-Chinese guests are welcome. Upper Body Massage, 30 min ($25) Whole Body Massage, 60 min ($36) Whole Body Massage with Free Body Scrub, 90 min ($54) Foot & Leg Massage, 40 min ($20) Foot & Leg Massage, 60 min ($30) Facial Massage, 90 min ($50) Ear Candling Therapy, 60 min ($38) Body Scrub ($10). Relax Reflexology is located along the shop houses between Tanjong Pagar Plaza and Maxwell Road Hawker Center, between Bonkers pub and a Chinese bridal shop along Tanjong Pagar Rd. It is just a 5-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT. Parking spaces are most readily available along Tras Street, Tanjong Pagar Plaza, and Fairfield Methodist Church. Parking spaces are also available along Tanjong Pagar Rd and Duxton Rd. For road map and website, visit http://www.geocities.com/relaxreflexology/rr-map.jpg
Date Posted: 12/25/04[/QUOTE]

Sad to hear that but I strongly believe u can get better services from
GL PRC consider the fact that it a whore house.

Can someone up my rep I have no idea who ZAP me please help bros.

while surfing again I saw this ad. today will try and put up the FR later.

seacher
28-12-2004, 11:53 PM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=708992#post708992

dradonsnake77
29-12-2004, 02:15 AM
looks like e bosses of dis joints had logged in just 2rebuked wat had been discussed here!!! note e timed interval of each postings... its only afew mins apart so... dey r trying 2tell e AVs dat dey r decent TN joint!!!
nice try dose guys sitting in AVs r not born last Xmas... :confused:

This 86A place is a proper facial beauty and wellness shop. Provide foot reflexology and chinese traditional tuinah. No special. :cool:

I heard from a friend who got it from someone in the scene that there is a TN shop in the east (not Joo Jiat) who got raided. All chinese ladies got sent to the police station and the ICs of all customers there were recorded down by the police ! Sorry to disappoint. Pls start PM each other and STOP this thread. Otherwise, our poor fellow friends who just want to earn a decent living serving adult will be in trouble....

On the other hand, I think this stupid whore place at 60 Duxton Road should be shut down. It contaminate the tanjong pagar area and threaten the opportunities of all our fellow friends from enjoying good tuinah in the area !

This place that Rise99 mentioned below are proper tuinah place. They do facial treatment, facial massage, foot massage, and tuinah with no special. I agree with tt3911. This 60A Duxton place is contiminating the TP area and threaten the livelihood of people working there and hurting the all of our chances to enjoy visiting the area !

willy
29-12-2004, 05:35 PM
hi guys...
it is me again!
i was walkin back to my mother's hse to collect something today,
when my dick ask me to give him a good break....
then he lead me to Ocean!
went up, was served by a slightly freshy sg gal.
was lead to the room, praying hard that a prc will serve me.
but... it was too late, she came back in n service me.
lots of talkin cock.....

fr.
age - 24
race - ch (local)
breast - 34 B
pussy - trimed abit loose but very wet
massage - 4 /10
hj - 3 / 10
bj - sucks
fj - 5 / 10
her moanin is slightly better than xiao yue but
damage - $28 + $80

those who wish to be service by sg gal, k go there...
she is very freindly, but she is not my type.

rtf - totally not for her again!

saw xiao yue when i was leaving... how i wish it was her that is providing me the service....