PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in College

varsityjock
17-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Hi fellow samsters, I’ve been following the threads for a while and decided to add my own contribution given my latest hot streak. But thanks for all the entertainment and fap material for so long. They sure proved to be inspirational “tactics” too. Lol. I’ll keep my accounts to the point and hope you guys enjoy.

Losing a virginity
So the story goes, that a couple months back, it was my mid term break in a local uni. But as fate will have it, all 5 modules came with mid term exams after it. Hence, mugging in the group study room (GSR) till the wee hours was a common scene around.

On one of the fateful Saturday, looking for an empty GSR was simply impossible, but luckily for me, I bump into a friend who was occupying one. And in fact, one, though on the ground floor, was at a quiet corner. Of course, she’s a girl, else there’d be no story already.

Me: hey Y, are you studying alone? Mind if I join you? There’s just no space around school.
Y: hey! What a nice surprise, sure. Go ahead.
Me: thanks. (comes into settle down, checking Y out)

Y is one of the low key girls in school but she has her own wild life outside. That day I still remembered very clearly, she was decked out in a off shoulder but body hugging white dress with a contrasting black bra. The straps were hanging off her shoulder like an invitation to treat and her sitting cross-legged only rode her skirt up just covering what’s important.

Me: you don’t look like you’re here to study…hmm.
Y: haha, you can tell? I’m gonna go club later and come back to continue.
Me: wah, you’re seriously full of energy man. I must save mine for these exams.
Y: so will you be studying overnight?
Me: yup, till tomorrow. Since I just reached.
Y: great, just help me take care of my stuff then! I’m lazy to put in my locker.

Not long later, Y left. As she got up and exit the room, I finally got a full view of her outfit that barely ended below her butt cheeks. A little more on Y. She’s got long hair and pretty tall sitting at 170cm. She’s not skinny, but padded at the right places. Those B if not C cups were oozing out the top of her dress. And her back view of that perky ass without any VPL, just made me stir crazy. Can’t help but wonder how she looks in that G-string under.

After a few hours passed, Y finally came back, stumbling at tapping her card to enter. I went to get the door for her and a flushed Y came wobbling in leaning on me as I held her waist to sit her down. Those curves right there just created a stir in my loins. And that natural wavy long hair exuded the yearning scent of a woman.

Me: haha, you look really funny. How’re you thinking of continuing to study again?
Y: I didn’t think I’d be drinking THAT much. But I think it’s the dancing and these heels that got me so tired.
Me: you don’t say… well, I think funny’s not the word here. You’re rather cute with your face all flushed.
Y: am I? I thought I sobered up quite a bit already. Whatever, let me take a nap.

With that, she just laid her head on my lap as I was sitting next to her. The middle of the night, a chick in such a hot dress, laying on my lap. I can’t help but let my mind go wild. But she soon knocked out cold and I didn’t want to take advantage of a drunk girl. So I took a nap too and rested my hand on her abdomen, wishing it was her breasts.

After a while, Y stirred and turn, waking both of us up. That moment, when only 2 adults are in a room alone, with Y lying on my lap and looking up into my eyes. I couldn’t take the temptation anymore and lifted her head up slightly, leaning forward to plant a kiss on her lips. Her eyes closed as I approached and the kiss soon grew stronger, eventually our tongues were snaking in and out of each other’s mouth. The way she held my face as we frenched just gave so much intensity to it and I reciprocated, stroking her hair and curves lightly.

As the kiss intensified, her legs started spreading, responding to my hand running up and down her abdomen. I took it as a cue and reach down, massaging her inner thighs. Before long, my fingers were resting on, indeed, a really damp g-string. Circulating her lips below, I pushed it aside and continued the action on her clitoris. Y broke the kiss letting out a moan and her orgasmic face in satisfaction. I went a step further inserting my fingers one by one into her love hole. Surprisingly, her g-spot was shallow and I waited no longer attacking it her and fast. Within minutes, Y grabbed my hand hard and turned her head to my crotch burying her face as her moan in ecstasy. She jerked hard as she convulsed to her orgasm. The juices soon started dampening her thighs and around. I slowly retracted my fingers. Slowly recovering, she turned and looked at me with a big smile of satisfaction.

Y: that sure woke me up. And what a way…
Me: glad you liked it. How far do you dare go in a GSR?
Y: (grins) sorry, but I’m keeping my dress on.
Me: with such a skimpy dress, there’s much we can do, just saying

varsityjock
17-04-2012, 02:45 PM
That said, Y got seated up straightening herself out. I being seated behind the table facing the small window, unzipped my berms and pushed my boxer briefs half down to pull my hardened tool out. Glistening in precum, it was already throbbing with anxiety for action. Seeing that, Y got the hint and got kneeled down between the table and me, giving it a couple strokes and suddenly engulfing it entirely with great suction. I almost came right there right then. The shock, the shiok and the suction brought me straight to heaven as I groaned. Y pumped her head faster and faster looking me in the eye as her hand reach into the tight opening fondling my balls. I’ve never had such an exhilarating blowjob before and that really blew my mind away. I uncontrollably reached into her hair and pushed her head up and down. Reaching down her dress with my free hand, I flicked open her bra clasp and pulled it out, tossing to the corner of the room, before reaching at her assets and massaging, alternating between those erected nipples. I started to tense up and when I was nearing climax, Y suddenly pulled away and squeezed it hard with her hand controlling me from cumming. Even though I haven’t came, it still felt like the perfect blowjob then.

Me: my turn (wink)

I helped Y get up and seated on the table, spreading her legs and receding her hemline, I reached in and pulled her g-string down all the way throwing it away to the same corner as her bra. Without further ado, I started kissing my way from her knees to her inner thighs and finally reaching at her love hole. Y spread her legs wider revealing a clean-shaven pussy that was just calling out to be painted. Immediately, I went into paint her lips and circling her love hole, finally battling with her clitoris. Y grabbed my hair and pushed my head harder against her as she was coming near her second climax. That spurred me on more to go faster and within minutes, she orgasmed again. After which, she was flat out tired and just laid down on the table, catching her breath with her legs wide open off the edge of the table. Having not been satisfied, I stood up and in between her legs, grinding my cock at her entrance, stimulating her sensitive clitoris.

Y: oh S (that’s me), you’re making me want you to fuck me right now.
Me: I’m only waiting your call, Y. I’ve no cap and if raw’s what you want, it’s right here waiting.
Y: ah fuck it, I’m safe. Fuck me please.

With that, and her slippery smooth pussy, I slipped my entire rod into her in one move, going right in till our bodies connected. Y shrieked at the entrance and quickly covered her mouth but soon let go and grabs the edges of the table as I started pumping into her. Going in and out, I started moving my cock in circular motion around the walls of her pussy, grinding my crotch against her tight. Y was whimpering but always with the smile of satisfaction on her face. Slowly she gathered herself and sat up, crossing her legs behind me and hooking her hands behind my neck. Then she grinned.

Y: I don’t know many guys who do that. (looking below)
Me: well, don’t you like that smooth feeling our bodies connecting? (I’m also clean shaven, making it more erotic with our love juices smeared between us and the feeling more sensual)

As I continued drilling her, I felt my loins contracting getting ready to unload. I quickly carried her up to the corner next to the window, so that I can finish off in peace. The break gave me a couple more minutes to last. With my cock embedded deeply still, Y was set leaning against the wall with her right leg hooked around me and me lifting her left. Fucking her standing up brought me close to her, feeling her breasts press against my chest. The excitement of getting caught any time just made it even more erotic. As the pleasure built, I got carried away and pulled her dress down, to her waist with my other hand, squeezing and massaging her breasts. Y was starting to give that orgasmic face and I knew her third was coming. To mask her moans, I went in to French her hard, but pumping her even harder. Then, all of a sudden, she hugged me hard and clawed my back as her pussy walls closed up tight, clenching my whole cock inside her. That went on for a good 30 seconds and brought me to the verge of cumming.

Me: I can’t hold on already, babe. I’m cumming…

Y did not reply just continued gyrating her hips against mine throughout her orgasm and in seconds I came hard into her, slamming her against the wall with my soldiers squeezed out of me. At that point, I couldn’t think anymore held her hand, crossfingered, above her head, pumping her harder than before, releasing every last bit of me. As the orgasm faded, I got to catch my breath and withdrew my cock from her, revealing a big wet patch on my berms from our love juices.

Y: S, fuck that was good. And I thought clubbing could help me distress. Should’ve known earlier (panting, still)
Me: you’re amazing too, Y. (whisper) I’d like to fuck you FULLY naked next time, and appreciate those curves you have.
Y: next time? We’ll see how. Hehe. (Y turns to get her undies)
Me: (smacks and grabs Y butt) you sure you won’t want more of this? (holds her waist and grinds my wet cock on her naked ass)
Y: ok, ok. Stop playing. Let’s pack up for now first.

And that’s how I lost my virgin fuck in my school’s GSR.

With that, there’s more up next, maybe Y, maybe someone else. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Let me know how I can improve my narration. Thanks!

varsityjock
17-04-2012, 02:59 PM
That said, Y got seated up straightening herself out. I being seated behind the table facing the small window, unzipped my berms and pushed my boxer briefs half down to pull my hardened tool out. Glistening in precum, it was already throbbing with anxiety for action. Seeing that, Y got the hint and got kneeled down between the table and me, giving it a couple strokes and suddenly engulfing it entirely with great suction. I almost came right there right then. The shock, the shiok and the suction brought me straight to heaven as I groaned. Y pumped her head faster and faster looking me in the eye as her hand reach into the tight opening fondling my balls. I’ve never had such an exhilarating blowjob before and that really blew my mind away. I uncontrollably reached into her hair and pushed her head up and down. Reaching down her dress with my free hand, I flicked open her bra clasp and pulled it out, tossing to the corner of the room, before reaching at her assets and massaging, alternating between those erected nipples. I started to tense up and when I was nearing climax, Y suddenly pulled away and squeezed it hard with her hand controlling me from cumming. Even though I haven’t came, it still felt like the perfect blowjob then.

Me: my turn (wink)

I helped Y get up and seated on the table, spreading her legs and receding her hemline, I reached in and pulled her g-string down all the way throwing it away to the same corner as her bra. Without further ado, I started kissing my way from her knees to her inner thighs and finally reaching at her love hole. Y spread her legs wider revealing a clean-shaven pussy that was just calling out to be painted. Immediately, I went into paint her lips and circling her love hole, finally battling with her clitoris. Y grabbed my hair and pushed my head harder against her as she was coming near her second climax. That spurred me on more to go faster and within minutes, she orgasmed again. After which, she was flat out tired and just laid down on the table, catching her breath with her legs wide open off the edge of the table. Having not been satisfied, I stood up and in between her legs, grinding my cock at her entrance, stimulating her sensitive clitoris.

Y: oh S (that’s me), you’re making me want you to fuck me right now.
Me: I’m only waiting your call, Y. I’ve no cap and if raw’s what you want, it’s right here waiting.
Y: ah fuck it, I’m safe. Fuck me please.

With that, and her slippery smooth pussy, I slipped my entire rod into her in one move, going right in till our bodies connected. Y shrieked at the entrance and quickly covered her mouth but soon let go and grabs the edges of the table as I started pumping into her. Going in and out, I started moving my cock in circular motion around the walls of her pussy, grinding my crotch against her tight. Y was whimpering but always with the smile of satisfaction on her face. Slowly she gathered herself and sat up, crossing her legs behind me and hooking her hands behind my neck. Then she grinned.

Y: I don’t know many guys who do that. (looking below)
Me: well, don’t you like that smooth feeling our bodies connecting? (I’m also clean shaven, making it more erotic with our love juices smeared between us and the feeling more sensual)

As I continued drilling her, I felt my loins contracting getting ready to unload. I quickly carried her up to the corner next to the window, so that I can finish off in peace. The break gave me a couple more minutes to last. With my cock embedded deeply still, Y was set leaning against the wall with her right leg hooked around me and me lifting her left. Fucking her standing up brought me close to her, feeling her breasts press against my chest. The excitement of getting caught any time just made it even more erotic. As the pleasure built, I got carried away and pulled her dress down, to her waist with my other hand, squeezing and massaging her breasts. Y was starting to give that orgasmic face and I knew her third was coming. To mask her moans, I went in to French her hard, but pumping her even harder. Then, all of a sudden, she hugged me hard and clawed my back as her pussy walls closed up tight, clenching my whole cock inside her. That went on for a good 30 seconds and brought me to the verge of cumming.

Me: I can’t hold on already, babe. I’m cumming…

Y did not reply just continued gyrating her hips against mine throughout her orgasm and in seconds I came hard into her, slamming her against the wall with my soldiers squeezed out of me. At that point, I couldn’t think anymore held her hand, crossfingered, above her head, pumping her harder than before, releasing every last bit of me. As the orgasm faded, I got to catch my breath and withdrew my cock from her, revealing a big wet patch on my berms from our love juices.

Y: S, fuck that was good. And I thought clubbing could help me distress. Should’ve known earlier (panting, still)
Me: you’re amazing too, Y. (whisper) I’d like to fuck you FULLY naked next time, and appreciate those curves you have.
Y: next time? We’ll see how. Hehe. (Y turns to get her undies)
Me: (smacks and grabs Y butt) you sure you won’t want more of this? (holds her waist and grinds my wet cock on her naked ass)
Y: ok, ok. Stop playing. Let’s pack up for now first.

And that’s how I lost my virgin fuck in my school’s GSR.

With that, there’s more up next, maybe Y, maybe someone else. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Let me know how I can improve my narration. Thanks!

alan0338
17-04-2012, 04:10 PM
nice writing ... :D

Captainoceania77
17-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Camping for more.

sexytikopek
17-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Looking good to camp here...

Maestro*
17-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Nice! Since I got no points, Up you in spirit!

unsung80
17-04-2012, 07:26 PM
Nice one TS!

whatevernp
17-04-2012, 07:30 PM
wow bro i almost lost few million potential children to your story. maybe u can describe her more? cheers

puieh
17-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Keep up the gd work bro, but what is ur gsr full term? Sryy

simple2kee
17-04-2012, 08:11 PM
interesting! :)

jamesrockwell
17-04-2012, 08:53 PM
niceeee......true story or part true part fictional?

varsityjock
17-04-2012, 10:10 PM
niceeee......true story or part true part fictional?

would it help if the only truth left out was the rest of our names? :D

varsityjock
18-04-2012, 04:34 AM
Keep up the gd work bro, but what is ur gsr full term? Sryy
group study room. sorry, bro, too long a phrase. quoted it in the first para.

Loneshiva
18-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Awesome story. Got some response from my small bro.
More please. Thank you very much.

GorDJilla
18-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Wow, keep them coming bro! Sounds exciting :)

grimreaper82
18-04-2012, 04:14 PM
exciting....keep it cumming bro~~

kim-seng-heng
19-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Camping for more.

ilurvebitches
19-04-2012, 03:42 PM
It definitely wakes my lil bro up....

Poet
19-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Keep it coming. Thanks.

varsityjock
20-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the kind words, bros. Anyway, here’s another installment. Hope you guys like it as well.

Right time, wrong girl
After that episode, naturally we became friends with benefits and the amount of sex we had was just mind-blowing. Both with a high sex drive, we did the deed almost every other day, multiple times each time. But nothing out of the ordinary. It all stopped when she started going out with this common guy friend also from my school. Long story short, we were all friends and decided to take a weekend trip to Phuket together. It was me, Y, guy and a partner I brought along, J.

J was another fb I picked up along the way, but story to come should you all want it. She’s slightly shorter than Y, at 165cm, but packed on with full C cups and flat washboard abs. J looks very much like an average girl next door and SYT, but she dresses crazily hot, and she’s a daredevil when it comes to sex.

Anyway, that day, we all arrived at the villa, mountainside, private pool, outdoor patio, it was all there. Y’s bf suggested to go walk around, so did J, but Y wanted to chill by the pool. I decided to keep Y company as this was Thailand after all, not ideal leaving her alone. With that, they left us alone in the villa while they headed out shopping and sight-seeing.

I went to the room to change into my old army day’s trunks, that barely have room for my tools, and strolled out decked proudly in them with the beach towel on my hand. Y in the middle of taking her bikini out from her luggage tracked her gaze onto me and smiled to herself. Before long, Y came walking over to the pool side dressed in a deep red string bikini, they barely were thick enough as her nipples could vaguely be seen and part of her rounded B cups were peeking out. Just when she helped herself down the stairs, did I realize it was a matching thong bikini bottom that glorified her tight ass.

Me: wow, are you wearing that for me or for your bf?
Y: S, it’s of cos for him. We’ve had our fun but now I’ve him.

Of course there was more, but those words were the ones I remembered. Though a fuck buddy once, it still sounded heavy for a holiday talk. Even so, I still can’t resist the stirring she sent into my trunks. Seeing her near naked body just gave me a constant erection in the cold water. J’s an equally good fuck, whom I’d probably have for dessert at night, but it’s the ones you don’t get that makes it really good. Plus, that sex in the GSR was just hot as fuck.

After a while of swimming to and fro, we ended up at a corner of the pool facing the sights of Phuket. As the chatting went, it took a more naughty twist…

Y: so, who’s J? your new gf?
Me: you met your bf, hence I gotta find someone else right. If not how to I answer to him? (Looks down in the water at my own erection)
Y: you horny boy! You know I can’t right?
Me: yup I know. Just miss the times we enjoyed those fucks. Especially our first.
Y: I remember that too! Lucky you didn’t get me pregnant. But it’s been so long since I’ve had it raw.
Me: your bf not giving you? Haha, I can always give I to you now…(I pulled her hand and brought her to lean against me, hugging her from behind)

Y was shock at first but relaxed into the position but instructed no monkey business. I obviously agreed to it, first. Hugging her close, I quietly removed my trunks to the bottom of the pool and was butt naked behind her. Then, my hands comfortably wrapped around her and played a little with her belly button as I rested my chin on her shoulder. Bit by bit, I centered my cock down her ass crack, sliding it right outside her thong bikini, without her noticing. Not knowing if anything was happening from there, I took her hand and placed it on my hips. With surprise, Y turned her head looking at me, giving a disapproving face.

Y: oh you are so naughty. When did you remove it?
Me: does it matter if inside’s what you want? (I started grinding my cock against her thong in bigger motion, letting her feel my full hard on.)
Y: mmm… you’re such a teaser. Think we can finish before they come back?

Strike! That was the approval I wanted. And without a second word, our lips connected and our tongues were giving each other maximum contact. At the same time, with one hand crossing fingers with Y hugging around her abdomen, the other went behind, tugging away at all the knots on her bikini, letting them float away. Once done, I slide both my palms symmetrically down her sides, over her hips and into her inner thigh, slowly spreading them. Then, my right hand went in, massaging every inch around her love hole, but never touching it, while the left hand went up north, revisiting those long lost tits.

Y: ahhh…please stop the teasing already (Y let out a moan as she arched her head back resting on my shoulder and slide her hands backwards massaging my butt cheeks, all this while grinding my cock that was resting between her legs, just under her.

With that, my finger attack started and immediately went to full force and speed. Within seconds, Y jumped and jerk, convulsing to the rhythm my fingers were stimulating her g-spot, but it did not stop at that. Holding and hugging her tighter, while toying her nipples and beautiful tits, I continued my pace, and brought her to a consecutive orgasm. Y jerked around like a fish out of water and slowly settled down weak and leaning on me.

Y: oh baby,I gotta rest a while. Oh my god, that was too fast and furious. But fuck that was good. (Y walked towards the other edge of the pool and leaned on the edge, facing out)
Me: hey babe, how can that be better than this? (I walked over, hugging her from behind and cupping her breasts and grinded her sensitive love hole now with my stiff cock)
Y: mmmm…it’s just gotta…mmm…wait. (Y bit her lips and lean her head back, rejecting and asking for it at the same time)

With such approval, I just adjusted myself and went my whole length into Y, while still cupping her breasts, and planting kisses on her neck, down her back. Y immediately woke up and grabbed the edge of the pool. My hands slide down accordingly to have a firm hold on her hips, controlling the motion of fucking her deep and hard. Y’s moans filled the place, together with the splashing of water around. Perhaps it was due to the pressure in the water, I was about to cum earlier than usual, pulled myself out and turned Y around. I reached around for her butt cheeks and lifted her in one motion, slowly sliding her down. Y got the hint and reached under, aiming my cock straight for her love hole. Y wrapped her hands around my neck and her tits were planted right at my face. The immense body contact was just stimulating and a speechless feeling.

This position gave me less contact on my cock and slowed me down from cumming. But that wasn’t true for Y. with my cock pointed up, every pump my cock pierced at her G-spot, making her squirm and moan uncontrollably with every movement. In a matter of minutes, Y came consecutively but I never knew how many times. Subsequently, I got a little tired and did not carry her as high up, to my surprise, the new change meant her weight was pressing my shaft at her clit and was grinding on it with every thrust. The fucking continued even harder and faster now. And all of a sudden, she had a big orgasm, clenching her thighs tight around my waist and hugging me close, smothering me with her tits, yet gyrating her hip even more. Her pussy walls came in tight on my cock and at the same time, I squeezed her butt cheeks tight as I pumped my cum hard into her. The warm sensation of our love juices lubricating our fucking, was so intense, Y clawed me hard down my back. Cumming together was always so orgasmic and our simultaneous moans made the sex all the more perfect. I slowly let her down and leaned against her, touring her slender curves with my touches and doing some light frenching, while my cock slowly shrank its way out of her cunt.

want0nmee
21-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Nice bro!:):)

lonelysolo
21-04-2012, 02:42 PM
wow! very nice story!

varsityjock
21-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Alright now, fellow samsters, think you guys might be wondering how’d J get into the picture. After the last two episodes with Y, maybe I can fill you all in how’d J and I started out.

An eventful event
At school, there are many events students come together and organize. What better one than to be involved in the beach sports carnival? Well, this being Singapore still, you don’t expect everyone to be decked out in bikinis only, but it comes closest out of the other events. And that was when I met J.

J was looked the part of a SYT. But she was far from a quiet girl. Spontaneous and lively as she is, she was quite the fashionista, coming to meetings dressed in revealing or body hugging dresses and the like of it. She was about 165cm and was well endowed to a pair of perky C cups. J always have this slutty smile from time to time, acting as a tease. And her legs are slender and hide behind a moderate tan. As meetings went by, we got closer and the casual flirting built up till our pre-event day.

That day, we were all busy packing goodie bags and collaterals, camped out in school late in the evening and heading to Sentosa the next day. The whole committee left for dinner and I had to stay for a while finishing up the plan in the classroom. Just then, J came in with all her stuff, seemingly flustered.

J: S, I’m so sorry I’m late. Had things to settle before this. Where’s everybody?
Me: don’t worry about it. They all went for dinner already. Coming back later to pack the goodie bags.
J: oh shucks, I still gotta check on the sponsored items. Where are they kept?
Me: In the sports hall? You want me to go with you? I’m done anyway.

With that, we left for the sports hall. On a Saturday night, the school is usually empty, especially so when it’s term break. It was only the two of us in the stuffy AV room (or I think it is) at the sports hall. Since we’re gonna small talk, might as well get a little kinky with it right? J was clothed in a tight-fitting black tank top that accentuated her top assets. Her bra supported her full tits to the brim of her tank top, with her exposed shoulders nicely complemented by the tank top. Below, was a nice small denim hot pants that exposed much of her legs and at time, some glimpse of her tight ass. We were quite close, so in fact, dirty talking to her was seen more like fun and games.

Me: J, this is almost like the most dressed down I’ve seen you. What happened to your dresses and skirts?
J: we’re staying over tonight at the beach, how to wear?
Me: you can dress even further down! (looking into her deep cleavage as she bending over looking through the goodie bags)
J: you would like that only right? Haven’t seen enough?
Me: there’s always more to see…(I playfully tugged her tank top down with my finger, showing a bit more of her bra, which was a sleek seamless black one, molded to her mounds)
J: oh no you did not! Not afraid I shout rape?
Me: it’s only two of us here, who’d come rescue you? Besides, you might be enjoying it too much
J: how’d you know? Haha, just because it’s been a while since my last fuck, doesn’t mean I need it
Me: well, as you said there’s only two of us here, I dare you try it
J: you think I don’t dare?
Me: alright come with me.

With such a challenge issued, it’s hard to think straight for professionalism or whatever bullshit. It’s just needs. I took her hand and guided her out of the room into an adjacent room. The room was under a rock wall, filled with walls for bouldering, nice small quiet corridor, that was out of the way. Even if the others came back from dinner, no one would think of taking a look in here, with all the sponge mats covering the wall and entrance. After turning on a small overhead light, there we were standing in close confinement, waiting for something to happen.

Me: you still continuing your dare?
J: oh, so that’s all you bringing me here for?
Me: well, not to sure if that’s all, but there’s more to this. (I held her by her waist and pulled her body against mine. Just then, I was having a semi erection already talking down to her, if not her cleavage, and it just sandwiched between my crotch and her pelvis)
J: mmmm…you got started real early. (J bit her lips letting our a soft moan)

Hearing the sounds of pleasure and approval, I walked her backwards, slowly towards the wall (no, not the rock wall, don’t intend to induce sclerosis for her from our session). J was arching her back against it, pressing and slow grinding her pelvic against my crotch. I slide my hands from her hips, up the full length of her sides and crossing my fingers with hers, holding them above her head. I always loved holding a girl’s hand cross-fingered, giving it so much more feel in the fuck. Standing there, torso to torso, I moved in and what started out as a light connection of the lips, led to and invasion into each other’s throat with our tongues. J and I were slobbering hard at each other, breathing heavily bit by bit and grinding our bottoms even harder against each other.

When the breaths came to short panting, we broke our hold, and each went for the other’s top, rolling it out over our heads. As I slide her tank top off her, the smoothness of her body was just electric and using that as an excuse, my hands went over her mounds and bra while taking it off. I stopped and stared for a while before reaching behind and unclasping her strapless bra. As it dropped to the floor, I took a half step back, admiring the sex symbol covered only by her hot pants, and inviting tits that didn’t sag a bit, but held itself up.

J: fuck you! Stop staring, it’s making me feel awkward. (J smacks me on my chest)
Me: don’t you worry, you’ll definitely be doing that.

I couldn’t hold back anymore and tugged at my boardshorts string, letting them fall straight to the ground. What was left was my full erection, hiding behind my boxer briefs. Taking the cue, J slid her shorts down to her ankles, revealing a seamless black panties. It hugged her figure so well, her hip bones held a gap between it and her pelvic. I walked in closer and reengaged our tongue fight, this time just two thin pieces of cloth separating my cock from her cunt as the grinding continued. The tongue fight had to stop as the kisses went to her ears, down to her neck, before taking a pit stop at her tits. Massaging them with both hands, I took alternating licks and sucks at her nipples, and what was the biggest turn on, was to actually have a motorboating cleavage to lick out of. J had her hands on my head, grabbing my hair coinciding the grip with the attacks on her sensitive area.

The advancement continued as I soon went into a kneeling position, planning kisses around her washboard abs, inner thighs and finally over her thin panties. My hands never stopped the physical appreciation of her curves, and took the liberties in revealing her glory hole, sliding the coverage for her cunt, right down to her ankles. J shyly crossed her leg slightly, but her freshly clean shaven cunt was nothing to be shy about. The usualy darkened skin was no where to be seen, but an inviting pussy that was already glistening in her lady juices. I waited not longer and moved it to lick her clitoris. With every stroke, J’s legs spread wider and wider. Finally, she lifted her left leg and rested on my shoulder as she whimpered while tugging my head tight against her.

J was a light girl, so I wasn’t difficult to balance, even with my hands running upwards for her tits. The memory of J’s beautiful C cups is still exhilarating. The small area was getting stuffy and our sweat was mixed together in an infusion of endorphins and pheromones. My tongue continued its business with her clit, moving further south for J’s love hole and finally piercing her pleasure spot in and out, harvesting her wetness out of her. J’s pulled hard on my hair, arching her back to expose as much of her cunt to my face, and simultaneously filling the air with her sounds of pleasure. In a while, J came and she came hard from the 3 point attack on her pussy and nipples. J jerked her back hard against the wall and spasm in her awkward position. Knowing I’ve reached my goal, I slowly got up and smiled at her.

Me: looks like I’ve kept my end of the bargain at the very least.
J: (still panting from her orgasm) oh, S, fuck, that was good.
Me: glad you loved it.

I hugged her close, feeling her skin against mine, our legs slightly crossed, my crotch on her thigh and hers on mine. Leaning in, we reconnected at our lips and the turn on was great, knowing J was practically licking up her own cunt juice. As though a payback, J took the initiative and stroke around my chest and her other hand reaching for my crotch. J rubbed it around over my boxer briefs and I was pretty sure she could feel the wetness in the precum seeping through the soft lycra. Her willingness made it all easier as I slowly guided her towards me, and I sat down on the sponge mats covering the floor a few steps behind me. Crouched over me, in between my legs, J reached into my underwear and started fondling with my cock. It was uncontrollable, as J rubbed my head with her thumb smearing the precum over it, I jerked. She knew the uncircumcised cock enjoys the touch even more and smiled in approval. As she felt more, J again grinned. Imagine a SYT in the nude, kneeling between your legs, holding onto your cock, grinning. I was about to blow my load there and then.

varsityjock
21-04-2012, 08:04 PM
J: (still grinning) hmmm, someone feels pretty neat
Me: feels? Why don’t you see it for yourself?
J: (pulls my underwear off, leaving me sprawled naked in front of her) you’ve been preparing for some action tonight?
Me: I’m always prepared for you, girl
J: how polite to keep it clean for me, S.

With that, J crouched over my cock and made it disappear in her mouth. She didn’t give a lot of suction, but at that point in time, the stimulation was crazy. J had the tip just in and circled her tongue wildly, reminisce of the tongue fight we had just before. Her one hand was grabbing onto my shaft, pumping it in small variances, while her other was massaging not my balls, but somewhere under them. The whole feeling was fucking wild, having do such deed in such secrecy, topped off with her slutty look, staring at me while giving the blowjob. By now, her pony tail was long gone, and the way her hair falls to one side, resembling the after sex mess. This went on for a couple of minutes with me leaning back against my hands, enjoying the way her tits bounced with her motion. Then, as she seemed to slow down from getting tired, I stopped her and lifted her chin up, pulling her close in a couples’ hug.

Me: (whispering) alright, that’s enough. Let me fuck you already.
J: Oh yes, please. I’ve a condom in my bag, but it’s in the other room.
Me: and you still say, I’m here prepared? Look who’s talking. I’ll use mine then, it’s just here. (I reached for my wallet and took the condom out)
J: you’re such an ass, S. Well, I was keeping it for you, knowing something like this might happen. (She took it over after I took out the wrapping and slowly rolled it down my shaft)
Me: let’s keep that for later then, and make full use of this.

I lowered myself down, lying on the mats while J climbed over, holding onto my shaft and lowering herself down in one quick motion. J was not as promiscuous as Y (in the earlier episodes), but it was still a pleasant surprise how tight she was. J’s face was a mix of anguish and pleasure as my whole cock got buried deep into her. As though afraid to move to much, J grinded in small circles, with her back up straight in a cowgirl position. I held onto her hips and reciprocated with equal motion and picked the pace up slowly. Bit by bit, as we got accustomed to the heightened pleasure, J started bouncing up and down. From time to time, J stroked her hair to one side, cupped her own tits, reached for her own clit and presses against my crotch, all making the whole fuck even more sensual.

Then, J leaned herself forward, crouching on my chest. Getting the space, I propped my weight on my feet and went fast and hard into her cunt. J held me tighter and tighter as her moans became louder. She was on her way to cumming. But all of a sudden, a big noise was heard as the hall doors opened and soon chatter filled the air outside. The people were back! We froze in our position, with my cock throbbing in her cunt and J cupping her mouth from the surprise. Playfully, I supported her hips and immediately continued where we left off. J was controlling very hard her moans and smothered her face on my collarbone to mask the sounds. I knew she wanted to call it quits, but the only way to continue was to give her the pleasure.

I sat up and hugged her close, pumping into her hard as our bodies rubbed against each other. Moans are always easier to control for a guy as he height of it comes only when we come. But for J, she was penting it up so hard, she hugged me really tight. Our sweaty bodies slides against each other with ease and stimulation from her hardened nipples against mine was insane. Not before long, she bit into my shoulders as her hands tugged my hair. I knew she was cumming and I fucked her even harder, hugging her and ramming her weight against my cock. Her love juice flowed down my stem and smeared all over our privates. J stopped convulsing and in the fetal position hugging onto me, was catching her breath.

Me: hey, babe, I’m gonna cum soon too. Change a position?

J nodded in exhaustion and followed my lead. I got her up facing the bouldering wall and found a spot just nice where her hands could hold onto 2 molds at the right height. As though on cue, J held onto them and pointed her ass out. The lovely sight was great to behold, and I completed the picture moving in on her. At that time, sliding in felt a bit different. To be safe, I took myself out and saw the condom had torn and slipped backwards. Not wanting to betray her trust, I leaned over and hug her, whispering the new to her. J seemed to be responding slowly, but my hands did not waste the beautiful pose we were in and started kneading her tits. J then lightly shook her head not saying anything and took her hand to my cock and guided it to the entrance of her love hole. I saw the hint and thrust myself into her. Without the thin condom, covered in her love juice, the fucking sensation was crazy. There was no need to hold her hips as we were moving in tandem to the rhythm. Instead, I stayed in the same position, leaning over her and cupping her tits. The play on her nipples and the maximum body contact, started to take its effect on me, little did I know, her too. My pace increased and she felt it.

J: S, don’t cum in me please, baby. Just…mmm…let…mmm…me cum..first

After that, I knew I was on the brink too. I slid on hand southwards and played her clits while the other massaging her tits and nipples in circular motion, all while continuing the thrusts into her. J took one hand down and held onto mine that was at her chest and held it tight. She was biting her lips hard, but soft moans still escaped. Not being able to hold on longer, I increased my pace and attack at all fronts and in seconds, J reacted. She suddenly arched her back as she orgasmed and her pussy walls clammed hard on my cock. The orgasm went on a few seconds and was enough to put my cock into hyper drive. I quickly stood up straight and give some final hard pumps into her, holding onto her hips. Then at the nick of time, I pulled out. Almost immediately, a spent J, reached behind and stroked me hard and fast, while supporting herself with the other hand. My fingers dug deep clenching her butt cheeks as I came hard on her lower back. As more was coming out, the spews of cum trickled down over her ass and some over her cunt. The orgasm from the extended session was unbelievable and justified from the large amount of cum. Seeing the mess, I quickly reached for the nearest cloth and wiped it off her and cleaned the trickles that went down her thigh. Tired and satisfied, I lied back down on the sweat covered mats. J came and lied in my arms.

J: aren’t we quite late now to pack the goodie bags?
Me: haha, indeed we are. Imagine if they knew we were fucking inside her all this while.
J: I wouldn’t dare to think that way. Besides, I don’t think you want them to see this. (J stared down at my limp cock)
Me: that’s a low blow, girl. Do not judge one when it’s not in full length. I’m pretty sure you felt if fully just now eh?
J: (smiled) ok ok, fair enough. The experience was…just above average (J chuckled)
Me: Still dare to jack! (I took the cloth covered in my cum and smeared it all over her tits and body.

In our play, we realized it was her bra that I used in such a hurry. After a good laugh at the dilemma she’s in now, we started dressing up, her without her bra. I kept the bra for her in my pocket and we headed out by the other entrance to rejoin the group. As we went into the hall again, we were met with mischievous stares and grins. J went to join her department on the work and I went to hang with some guys. Looking at her from a distance, I could still see the dried cum on her thighs and exposed cleavage under the glare. I smiled to myself noticing how many guys were staring at her assets and the lack of a bra. The same assets I had just had a full taste of.

A friend came over and he said, “I recognize that glow on a girl, dude. Good job and tell me about it next time.” I laughed at the irony I thought no one should know. J came over after a while and bent over whispering to my ear, giving me a full view of her braless cleavage.

J: We’ve still a long night before tomorrow, you horny shit…

simple2kee
21-04-2012, 09:30 PM
nice story! :)

dander
21-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

varsityjock
21-04-2012, 10:59 PM
TS, you've got a nice story over there, doesn't matter if it's real or fiction.

nice writing, keep it up, am waiting for more :D

thanks. well, much little details have been leaked out along the way. some samsters might already know the school and stuff in the story. happened or not, i'd say, even the initials are, only changed the chronology to hide some obvious tracking. lol.

GorDJilla
22-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Great adventure bro! Keep them cumming :)

orangeowl
22-04-2012, 12:52 PM
seems like i didn't choose a wrong college to go to!
very daring with the girl in the GSR! :o

varsityjock
23-04-2012, 06:12 PM
An eventful event (part 2)
After all the packing up and shipping of logistics to Sentosa, and other boring stuff, it was soon 2a.m. in the morning and our entourage were the only ones around the beach. Slowly, one by one came back from drinks or supper or their showers and were turning in for the night, in light of the inhuman wake up time of 5a.m. even before day breaks.

J and I maintained our composure for the large part of it, stealing glances at each other and smiling to ourselves. It’s kind of hard to focus when a braless chick goes around her stuff, glistening in partly from the dried cum I left on her. It wasn’t obvious, but hilarious to us, knowing our earlier escapade. I knew there was more come, that’s why I held out for the pack to settle, before going to get my showering essentials and tomorrow’s attire. Just then, J came over, in the pitch darkness of the pavilion.

J: Hey, you haven’t showered too? Wanna accompany me? (J winks at me and sticks her tongue out in a playful manner.)
Me: I was wondering when you’d ask, babe. Got the essentials? (I hinted)
J: How can I forget? (J unzips her toiletry bag showing a little inside, but it was unmistaken, the metallic square wrapper of a condom.)

With that, I took my stuff and headed off together with J for the showers. Of course, not without playfully giving her a squeeze on that firm ass. We went to the men’s side for no particular reason and settled ourselves into the furthest shower cubicles. It was not big, in fact, even smaller than where we had our last tryst, but it’ll suffice. Setting our things down, J teasingly leaned herself on the wall, pointing her hips outwards, with her hands in her pocket. That CFM face she showed brought my cock to attention, however tired I actually was. Without further ado, I closed the gap between us, and with all the time in the world, we started slowly with sensual frenching.

Slowly but surely, our breaths got heavier and fast, our tongues dug deeper and J held her arms across my neck. I got the hint and broke our kiss, staring at her while I slowly rolled her tight tank top off her, revealing those beautiful C cups. J sexily posed with her hands over her head and eyed her shorts. I knew she couldn’t wait to get them off too. Without haste, I unbuckled her denims, peeling it open to reveal the familiar black panties. Her hot pants dropped to the floor and she kicked it to a dry spot, while walking towards me pushing me slowly against the wall behind. J turned herself around and did a slow dance, grinding her sexy ass against my crotch and holding my hands that were hugging around her waist. She reached behind and undid the strings and squatted down as she slid my shorts and underwear off at the same time, having my full erection run down her whole spine. The feeling was marvelous.

At her position, she turned around and looked up at me while my cock was just inches away from her face. I saw it as she wanted more, and I took my shirt off, chucking them aside. There I was, fully naked with a clean shaven cock right in front of a girl squatted in front of me. J smiled and started licking and kissing around my crotch, to my balls, up the shaft and finally sucking on the tip of my cock, before engulfing it totally. I leaned back enjoying the view of her cleavage complementing the erotic scene below me. J seemed like she was really enjoying it, slurping my cock up fully and stroking it hard at the same time.

Me: alright, girl. Haven’t you had enough? We’re here to shower remember?

I stopped her after a good five minutes and helped her up, at the same time pulling her black panties to the floor. Taking baby steps towards the shower, my cock rested between her butt cheeks as the water came flowing. The only warmth J was getting was from leaning against my body and my flirtatious hands running up and down her front. Everytime my hands went up, they took a pit stop stroking her smooth tits and erected nipples before going down and taking another, enjoying how smoothly shaved she was. From the slippery feeling around her cunt, I was no surprise J was already wet and horny. I took a dabble of soap and started soaping her up, sensually massaging her body and never forgetting her privates. J reciprocated reaching behind and soaping me wherever she could reach.

As my hands went down again, they stayed there this time. One hand spreading her pussy lips, the other slipping just above, rubbing and rolling her clitoris between my fingers, J spread her legs gradually, giving me more space to work on. Such invitation was not to be wasted, going in circles from her clitoris, my fingers circled their way into her love hole one by one. One, then two, then three. By the third, J was trying hard to hold onto my neck, leaning on me. I used my free hand to support her, holding her from her tits and stimulating them as we go. The pace only got faster and faster. Just a while only, and J let out a huge moan which I went to drown out with a French kiss, for fear the echoes in the toilet might be too alarming. From moans to whimpers, J was in ecstasy as her orgasm lasted for a while and her abdomen flexed with every convulsion.

When it simmered, J turned around and ran her fingers down my chest, tiptoeing and whispered, “thanks for that, honey. Ready to fuck me already? I’ll make it worth your while.” I felt my cock went up a notch in hardness at that, only to feel our smooth lower half was against each other. J scrambled to get the condom out and hastily tore away the wrapper, walking back to me with a smile. Damn, this girl is making the whole experience perfect, I thought. J carefully rolled it down my shaft and then, I realized that it was an ultra thin one as I almost felt the smoothness of her hand as they fitted the rubber on for me.

Facing me, J held me by my cock and pulled me towards her leaning on the wall, with the shower by our side. She then lifted her left leg and hooked me in, while guiding my cock straight into her love hole. The entrance made her give out a sexy long moan, having her mouth open. As I inched closer, deeper, J slid her other leg around my calf, locking me in. I held her left leg with my hand and started pumping her against the wall, our body connected as one and contact from her tits right down to her cunt. The slow motion made the fucking seem more like love making as our soft moans went in tandem. The sex was smooth and silky, and the position so comfortable, neither of us seemed liked changing. But as minutes passed, the pace increased, not by me but with J jerking herself up and down my shaft.

Me: ohhh, darling, I know what’s cumming. (I looked down in her eyes, giving her a smile of approval)
J: ahhh, yes, don’t stop. Fuck yes, just keep going, baby.

J switched her hands to go behind my back from under my arms and she was clawing at it, bracing herself for yet another orgasm tonight. The grasp from her legs were getting tighter and her pussy was slowly tightening around my cock. With all these, though the pace was faster than before, it wasn’t rough sex still. I took my free hand and guided her face to lean against me as I stroke her damp hair. Then, I whispered, “J, let me make love to you. Make fucking good love, girl.” J just held me tighter and buried her face in my chest and moments later, she was drowning her moans in them. She came. Not hard, but a long lasting one. I kept going, prolonging her orgasm and feeling her clench on my cock get tighter. The fluids trickling down our legs were definitely not from the water anymore.

Me: yes, baby, cum all you can (I was going in and out of J in a steady motion, pulling myself almost fully out and plunging deep into her next)
J: mmmm……oh my…yes. Oh gosh… (with that seductive moan, I felt myself cumming soon)
Me: babe, hang on a while. I think I’m cumming

Almost instantly, J recovered and pulled herself out. She put me against the wall and got on her knees. What shock me at first too a pleasant twist. J removed the constricting rubber and immediately swallowed my whole cock hard and fast. J went into full speed immediately continuing the pace. She held her hands on my butt cheeks and only used her head, bobbing front and back, looking at me straight. I couldn’t hold back the sensation any longer and came hard. At that moment, J engulfed my cock fully down her throat so deep I could feel my tip touch the back of her throat. She gagged, choking intermittently as she continued sucking every drop of my cum into her, straight down her throat. I was spent.

I leaned back panting at the draining sensation as she got up leaning against my chest with a smile. J even naughtily held my semi hard cock and ran her thumb on my sensitive head, causing me to jerk uncontrollably.

J: I told you I’d make it worth your while. (J smiled and planted a kiss on my chest.)
Me: guess I’m not the only horny one around here.

With that, we went into a French kiss as we washed the soap off each other and dried each other up. I thought that was the end, until I saw from her clothes pile, J started putting on a pearl white bikini, slowly covering up her assets. I stood back and admire the view, standing totally stark naked. Next went our event singlet and lastly a pair of FBTs. My cock stayed semi erect, unsure on the way up or down, watching the sexy sight. J turned around, bent over and gave my cock one last lick and slurp.

J: Alright, enough for now. I need to catch some sleep ok?
Me: for now. What about later?
J: haha, you know I can’t say no to that. (J reached below and gave my cock and balls a light squeeze before opening the door wide open, marching out.)