PDA

View Full Version : Confused

t123
16-04-2012, 11:04 AM
I am just sharing about my recent events or I don't know what to call it. Previously, I posted about being dumped and my possible medical condition on cancer.

After she left me, I got female friends who was like asking me out, even though most of the time we end up petting ( cos I am still reeling from emotional hurt). However, I am caught in between should I do it or not, like angel and devil arguing above my head. I am sharing not because I wanna boast about my happenings but it's not like me out of sudden.

I don't portray myself as good person but I don't Cheong that much, on a scale of 10, I think my rating is almost 0. In recent years, I just download movies or reading stories here. But somehow I am not used to getting cosy with female friends as in doing it. I am certainly not 得了便宜又卖乖.

Just that I am like lost. It's like rotating these friends of mine, a married(madly in love with me), a single(whom in love with me since previous marriage till now), a divorcee(ex gf whom still waiting for me to do her), a virgin(early 40's never been in sex before).

I know about being 你情我愿. But somehow it's not me, I don't what's got into me. I don't think I can give them like I used to give in relationship as in material and emotional needs. I wanted to steer clear but can't help falling :confused:into the friends with benefits kind of situation. :confused:

Wonder how many of you guys or gals gone through it before.