PDA

View Full Version : Looking for female fuck buddy.

MrHuggies
14-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Hi.

I am 27 years old male, single.
I am not from Singapore but I look like Chinese.
180cm in height and around 80-90kg weight.

I've been lonely most of my life because I was too busy with career. I like to do exercise a lot. I don't have that much of ties here so there won't be drama surrounding me if you hook up with me. But, it is still best to be discrete.

I am looking for a female fuck-buddy/companion/open-minded friend. Someone I can take with me to movies, coffee, dinner, beach, travel, anywhere. I would desire a nice-looking girl (slim/athletic) type who knows how to take care of herself and remain healthy. I would be happy to meet with at least 3 times a week or more. I really want someone who knows how to have fun and separate me from my boring everyday routines.

Thank you for reading. Just PM me if you're interested.

YawSL
15-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi.

I am 27 years old male, single.
I am not from Singapore but I look like Chinese.
180cm in height and around 80-90kg weight.

I've been lonely most of my life because I was too busy with career. I like to do exercise a lot. I don't have that much of ties here so there won't be drama surrounding me if you hook up with me. But, it is still best to be discrete.

I am looking for a female fuck-buddy/companion/open-minded friend. Someone I can take with me to movies, coffee, dinner, beach, travel, anywhere. I would desire a nice-looking girl (slim/athletic) type who knows how to take care of herself and remain healthy. I would be happy to meet with at least 3 times a week or more. I really want someone who knows how to have fun and separate me from my boring everyday routines.

Thank you for reading. Just PM me if you're interested.

Sounds like you need a girlfriend and not a FB. FB is just about sex.

breitlingbrat
15-04-2012, 05:02 PM
slim chances to find someone like what you described here.

owl888
15-04-2012, 05:34 PM
How do u explain:
"I am not from Singapore but I look like Chinese." :confused:

SO if u Banglah, say so lah :D

airentan
15-04-2012, 09:15 PM
fb is come from money
u can buy fb any where

MrHuggies
16-04-2012, 01:19 AM
@yawsl and breitlingbrat:

Sorry bros, like i said i am very clueless at this. I was just trying my luck here. Ultimately I just want sex but I want to also say that I am not just for ONS and is open for other fun things.

@owl888:

Oh that was a run-on... An incomplete sentence. It should be: I am not Singaporean but I look like Chinese but I am not Chinese either. I don't know "banglah" means?