PDA

View Full Version : Sabryna? used to stay with angel n ayumi.

jackjack87
13-04-2012, 06:04 PM
I was surfing thru tagged and came upon sabryna. She offering fl again but last i heard frm ayumi she have stopped. So anyone can cnfrm on this? Futhermore she asking for half deposit in advance. Kinda fishy though. Pics are those that i have seen of sabryna in the past.

Be glad if any bro can confirm with me. Those who wish for angel contact i do have. Can pm me.

cooling
13-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Can pass me angle pic n contact

milf888
13-04-2012, 07:27 PM
bro jack,can share angel contact?

leonapotato
14-04-2012, 02:37 AM
Bro i think the one you are talking about should be the skinny sisters among ayumi adam and Angel. I remember i saw her post in locanto if i am not wrong. she wear a pink dress but tiny boobs not as huge as ayumi adam.

jackjack87
14-04-2012, 01:28 PM
ermmm no bro her boobs is big too able to be compare to ayumi. she used to stay with them

Zac Mistri
14-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Not sure which one you talking about. Post her ad and bros will help verify.

Xjohney
15-04-2012, 04:45 PM
I was surfing thru tagged and came upon sabryna. She offering fl again but last i heard frm ayumi she have stopped. So anyone can cnfrm on this? Futhermore she asking for half deposit in advance. Kinda fishy though. Pics are those that i have seen of sabryna in the past.

Be glad if any bro can confirm with me. Those who wish for angel contact i do have. Can pm me.
hi bro, can i have angel contact. really appriciate. tks