PDA

View Full Version : Ying Zi @ bukit gombak

Ken77
25-12-2004, 12:05 PM
This is my very 1st FR..So forgive me if I don’t provide a good one

Was feeling bored as I got no prog on a X’mas eve. Since my shoulders are sore,might as well go for a massage,look thru New Paper and saw on at bukit batok,which is near my place. So I called them up and ask abt the promo they have,$28 for 45mins…quite a good deal. address is at blk 376 bukit batok st 31.So off I went in search of the shop,quite easy to find,near the entrance of the multi-storey carpark.Shop location is quite discreet, no worries abt bumping into friends. In I went…

Saw 2 gers,quite okie looking to me,was ask to go to the cubicle by this sweet looking one, tot it’s going to be her massaging me, but it turns out to be another ger(Xiao Xin) who just finished one of the customers.Ask me to change to their shorts, which I decline and say I will be in my underwear,proceed to let her massage.As I was tired so I just kept quiet.Massage was so-so as I like it hard!hehehe.Ask me to turn over and then massage my arms and thighs, then she say time up.I was like WTF :eek: !??!?! No golden question for me!?!?!

Then I suggested extending another 15mins,she say “where do u wanna massage?” I point to my thighs, since she’s massaging my thighs my hands are near her privates,so I decided to test water by rubbing her, never stop me lehz..Hor say liao!so I continue rubbing while she caress my didi still in captive by my underwear, Suddenly! GOD DAMN phone rang, after the call, I lie back on the bed and she took off my underwear.Starts to rub my family jewels which results in my BIG, STRONG & FRIENDLY BRO to greet her.pull her to my side and remove her blouse and her bra,breasts abit saggy..cup size maybe close to C, nipples brown in colour and in a ball shape..U guys ever wonder y most PRC gers’s nipples are always like that?Not like Local girls’s where they r like those 10˘ pencils eraser heads?hehehe…ok back to her…proceed to suck her nipples while she support my head,after abt 3 mins, she starts to tremble and ask me to stop,if not she high,ok loh…so I let her HJ me,not those mechanical robotic kind of HJ,she really knows her stuff…nearly moan out..lucky control cause got customers at both my sides.while she Hj I was rubbing her privates..after awhile I cannot tahan anymore and Xplode!she took a new towel for me to clean up,and ask me want to drink water a not…which I replied yes and den I got dressed.

When she came back I ask how much…she say $30…in my mind I was like Hell YA :D !$30 with auto-roam…hehehe…so I took out my wallet and to my HORROR !i only got $65…still short of 1 dollar!she says it’s okie…next time come look for her again..told me her name before I left..and I squeeze her breasts before leaving the cubicle.

Name: Xiao Xin
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10(abt 3 layers of kuey lapis..heheh)
Boobs: Cup B Max to C
Hj:8/10
BJ: never tried/ask..maybe next time…
FJ: never tried/ask..dun like to do FJ at tuina
RTF: yes..will try other gers as well…think they got 4 gers…

Damage :$36 (1hr massage)+ $30 (HJ)

Marksman
26-12-2004, 01:47 AM
This is my very 1st FR..So forgive me if I don’t provide a good one

Was feeling bored as I got no prog on a X’mas eve. Since my shoulders are sore,might as well go for a massage,look thru New Paper and saw on at bukit batok,which is near my place. So I called them up and ask abt the promo they have,$28 for 45mins…quite a good deal. address is at blk 376 bukit batok st 31.So off I went in search of the shop,quite easy to find,near the entrance of the multi-storey carpark.Shop location is quite discreet, no worries abt bumping into friends. In I went…

Saw 2 gers,quite okie looking to me,was ask to go to the cubicle by this sweet looking one, tot it’s going to be her massaging me, but it turns out to be another ger(Xiao Xin) who just finished one of the customers.Ask me to change to their shorts, which I decline and say I will be in my underwear,proceed to let her massage.As I was tired so I just kept quiet.Massage was so-so as I like it hard!hehehe.Ask me to turn over and then massage my arms and thighs, then she say time up.I was like WTF :eek: !??!?! No golden question for me!?!?!

Then I suggested extending another 15mins,she say “where do u wanna massage?” I point to my thighs, since she’s massaging my thighs my hands are near her privates,so I decided to test water by rubbing her, never stop me lehz..Hor say liao!so I continue rubbing while she caress my didi still in captive by my underwear, Suddenly! GOD DAMN phone rang, after the call, I lie back on the bed and she took off my underwear.Starts to rub my family jewels which results in my BIG, STRONG & FRIENDLY BRO to greet her.pull her to my side and remove her blouse and her bra,breasts abit saggy..cup size maybe close to C, nipples brown in colour and in a ball shape..U guys ever wonder y most PRC gers’s nipples are always like that?Not like Local girls’s where they r like those 10˘ pencils eraser heads?hehehe…ok back to her…proceed to suck her nipples while she support my head,after abt 3 mins, she starts to tremble and ask me to stop,if not she high,ok loh…so I let her HJ me,not those mechanical robotic kind of HJ,she really knows her stuff…nearly moan out..lucky control cause got customers at both my sides.while she Hj I was rubbing her privates..after awhile I cannot tahan anymore and Xplode!she took a new towel for me to clean up,and ask me want to drink water a not…which I replied yes and den I got dressed.

When she came back I ask how much…she say $30…in my mind I was like Hell YA :D !$30 with auto-roam…hehehe…so I took out my wallet and to my HORROR !i only got $65…still short of 1 dollar!she says it’s okie…next time come look for her again..told me her name before I left..and I squeeze her breasts before leaving the cubicle.

Name: Xiao Xin
Body: 6/10(abt 3 layers of kuey lapis..heheh)
Boobs: Cup B Max to C
Hj:8/10
BJ: never tried/ask..maybe next time…
FJ: never tried/ask..dun like to do FJ at tuina
RTF: yes..will try other gers as well…think they got 4 gers…

Damage :$36 (1hr massage)+ $30 (HJ)

Thanks for sharing with us,btw how old is she?

Hapidud
26-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Thanks for sharing with us,btw how old is she?

I recce the place .... a few glances from outside ... wah biang! Saw two middle-age women, skinny and Not pretty at all .....

I wonder if the lady in the FR was one of them .... hope not. So, if she's busy, you will get the old hags :p

Ken77
27-12-2004, 09:28 AM
The lady i had wasn't an old hag, i would say abt 30-32 :confused: ?Cause i forgot to ask her...didn't really made small talk with her :o ...But the gers i saw not old lehz...cause if those old ones i usually dun like.

By the way the 3 layers of kuey lapis i suspect is cause her pregancy last time..she look medium built to me..not those slim slim gers or fat.

wat2woopee
27-12-2004, 05:12 PM
Hey Bro Ken77,

I was there on 26th afternoon, as got long weekend from company, got wind from new paper of this joint having offer, $28 for 45mins.
Got to shop which is pretty near to shop & save, was assigned a old hen, i think early 40's, couldn't recall name as needed a neck rub because of heavy drinking the nite before.
Overall massage is good, went to O.T. so extended to extra time of 15mins when old hen popped special question.
Didn't take offer as both "HEADS" throbbing from Hangover.
Girls there ok on massage but i think for brudders who's looking for chicks with killer looks,well.........

cornflakes
27-12-2004, 06:38 PM
Girls there ok on massage but i think for brudders who's looking for chicks with killer looks,well.........

Keke, but i must really say the thread starter has a superb FR to begin with. Commendable thou. Thanks for sharing anyway! :)

LUSTJUICE
28-12-2004, 08:50 PM
Today passby walao 2 super old hens almost shock me to death... if bros looking for special please avoid at all cost.

LUSTJUICE
02-01-2005, 11:27 PM
They got 5 gals working.

All not pretty, soso only.

If only go for massage then it's not a bad idea.

on_lah
03-01-2005, 08:51 PM
Yah ... walk passed a few time and the gal cannot make it .... :(

beetlebum
03-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Yah ... walk passed a few time and the gal cannot make it .... :(
This is a F*** Up place... I have been cheonging so many tuinas around s'pore and this is definetely the worst.
Been resisiting to visit this place as it is really close to my place, scare come out see familiar faces. However tonight quite quiet so venture in esp see 1 early 30+s slim looking gal...
Start by asking me wanna mosha, i thoght ho sei liao.. too bad mosha with undies on, first time kena. After bath proceed to do massage, biang touch here n there, not sensual massage some more, so i thought cut my losses, ask so extra, guess what!!! Today I first day, scared. So i say i teach, she say no, scared to touch. In the end mood lost, just tell her forget it. She offer to massage but judging by her touch here touch there standard, I told her forget it.

Name Xiao Lan
Looks 6
Boobs A
Massage -10
Extra errrrrr scared to touch!!!!!
RTF: NO F***king WAY.
Damage: $28 more like throwing $$ into drain

davidjackson
05-01-2005, 11:02 AM
Hi,any brothers try Ms .???

come2mama
27-01-2005, 10:38 PM
hi guys, recently just tried the TN @ the Ying Zi just now @ 8pm on 27th jan. i do agreed that the gals @ there is not veri chio :p . BUT the TN skill is quite alrite. The BJ is great with auto roaming is jus mearly $30!!! But since like the price for TN is increased to $32/45min. I just found out that all the gals there working is from CHINA. hmm too bad got no Malaysian...

Face: 7/10
Breasts: 33C( tats what she told mi :p)
TN: 9/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: she never do FJ, maybe others will, nd to ask the nxt time.
Total damage: $32 + $30 =$62

lonesome_tonite
28-01-2005, 09:13 AM
hi guys, recently just tried the TN @ the Ying Zi just now @ 8pm on 27th jan. i do agreed that the gals @ there is not veri chio :p . BUT the TN skill is quite alrite. The BJ is great with auto roaming is jus mearly $30!!! But since like the price for TN is increased to $32/45min. I just found out that all the gals there working is from CHINA. hmm too bad got no Malaysian...

Face: 7/10
Breasts: 33C( tats what she told mi :p)
TN: 9/10
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: she never do FJ, maybe others will, nd to ask the nxt time.
Total damage: $32 + $30 =$62

ermmm... u sure abt the BJ? others b4 u only mentioned HJ.

come2mama
28-01-2005, 10:03 PM
Sori Bro, typo error.. it is HJ not BJ.. :p

Floater
07-02-2005, 08:26 AM
Just visited this joint few days ago. Went in around 3 but was told to come back half an hour later. I was like thinking:" Wah, so happening meh until the whole place fully booked???"

Went back in again 1/2 hr later and was led into a cubicle. After awhile this lady by the name of Dawn came. She has a pleasant face, not your typical SYT but can see she lao chio, age around mid 30s.

I told her i would like to be in my underwear b4 she asked me(saw the shorts hanging there and turns me off thinking how many men have wore that previously...and not sure if they was it too) She gave me a full one hour massage which i must say is pretty good. And she keeps telling me funny stories and jokes in her sexy womanly voice....very soothing and great ice breaker indeed!

After almost an hour of massage, her hands started to caressing around my crown jewel sensously...and i agreed the moment she asked if i wanna massage my didi...hehe...of cos lah...so obvious!

She gave a very sensous and relaxing hj and I decided to try my luck as my hands start to autoroam. First out my hand under her t-shirt and no resistance...went on to unbuckle her bra and lifted all the way up to her neck...and yes the nipple is like a marble unlike our local gals!haha...

Then I became bolder and went on to unbuckle her jeans, no resistance again?? I proceed to unzip her jeans and pulled her jeans plus her panty down to her knee...Wow...almost naked while she is doing hj on me..cool!

Went to fondle her mei mei and breasts and feasting my eyes on her almost naked body..hehe...though she is slim, can see some tummy fat and tell tale signs of her giving birth b4(found later she is a PDMM)

After a while I shot my load and she clean me up....and dressed up in front of me while i lay down and watch her naked body slowy being covered up ;)

Name : Dawn
Body: 7/10 (minus the bit of tummy fat)
Tits: B cupper
Meimei: Semi bushy...cant really see her meimei cos her jeans restricted her spreading the legs.
Attitude: 9/10
Friendliness:9/10 (Nice story teller plus nice voice)
Damage: $36 for an hour massage, $30 for hj(plus autoroam)
She asked for $50 for hj but i told her she is going against the mkt rate,paid her $70 in all.

thick
08-02-2005, 02:05 AM
Hi bros,

me longtime no cheong ... cos kept a PDMM for $600 a month, where she is easily and readily available for me anytime and anyday - sometimes meals also included. Can also bluff wife going overseas and camp overnight at her place. But she has gone home for the past 2 weeks and will not be back anymore ... so gotta start hunting for one now ...

saw this thread on went there this afternoon abt 4pm. was served by QiQi, a PDMM with protruding rabbit tooth. About early 30s and quite pleasent looking. Was led to a cubicle and lay naked face down. Her massage was non-existent ... so you know wat i mean.

when asked to turn around, she was fondling my nipples, so no need to ask liao, straightaway, gave her a french kiss, peeped at her breast and later slowly took off her top. She is ticklish sort, after licking her nipples, keep on laughing .... did not take her bottoms off cos was at the cubicle nearest to entrance ....

we chatted and I was very gentle to her. while she stroked my didi, I licked and kissed her, like doing it with a lover. she loved it and suggested we meet again (good man ... another new contact). I say no point meeting her on site, might as well we find time to go out and kopi and chat.

my load came off and as I am cleaning myself, we exchanged mobile. lets see how I can plan a sequel .....

Some stats :

Name : QiQi @ early 30s
Bust - 32B, but tender
Massage - 2/10
HJ - 5/10 (nothing spectacular)
RTF - probably outside, where we can have more activity
Damage - $36 + $30

Wish me luck .... :)

FatSpider
08-02-2005, 09:09 AM
normal for most china girls to have saggy breasts, especially the older ones
no $ buy bra back in china

Hapidud
10-02-2005, 12:37 AM
I must say that the management had changed since I last took a peek!
Oooi , someone deducted my points in this thread when I said something negative about this place.

Well, situation has surely turned for the better ....
Went there one of the nites and was attended by a long hair PRC, Looks 7/10, Boobs 32B, but the nipples were really like a long pencil erasers ... I love them ... just use my lips to surround it and lick the tip of the nipples until she moaned .... softly and sexily .... name=Xi** Qi**
The HJ was quite ok, though it took more than 10min (with my help) to shoot it out. She's really a sweet talker .... claim that I'm handsome and would stay back just for me and my little brudder's head real huge and so on .... just imagine lah ... :D

damage: $30 for 30 min of non-existence massage, $30 for HJ
Please dun deduct my points lah, please top it up leh.

jamesd
21-02-2005, 11:53 PM
Greetings to all the Seniors,

I've not posted any messages for a couple of years but when I see this thread that something is happening near my place, I went to check it out but could not locate it.

I parked at level two of the multi-storey car park and walked around blk 376 a couple of times. Went over to blk 375 and 373 but could not locate the place.Has it been closed? :confused:

thick
22-02-2005, 12:55 PM
Greetings to all the Seniors,

I've not posted any messages for a couple of years but when I see this thread that something is happening near my place, I went to check it out but could not locate it.

I parked at level two of the multi-storey car park and walked around blk 376 a couple of times. Went over to blk 375 and 373 but could not locate the place.Has it been closed? :confused:

It is actually along the lane before you turn into the car park entrance - shop front is facing the condo :)

happy hunting

big_sian_man
22-02-2005, 10:06 PM
This place is confirmed around, just went last week.
I am a newbie here,with my first 1st FR..So forgive me if it is not a gd one.

Quite sian on my off day so went down to this place after my fre intro. Went in, saw 4 gers seating around waiting for cust, all quite ok looking i think late 20s to early 30s. Was show into a cubicle by one with jeans although the others was in dress, since I first time there so try my luck.

First was mosha after which she pop the question for HJ before I went to bath. Replied to discuss after i bathed, so after the non-existence massage proceed for HJ. Initially does not allow autoroam, but finally tempted her with additional $10. Also managed to remove her top and get to suck those nipples while she HJ for me. HJ was quite ok nothing fantastic but her attitude all the way was quite sweet and chatty.

Name: Yu Ting
Body: 6/10(small and quite pettie)
Boobs: Cup A(prefer bigger one)
Hj:7/10
BJ: dun do
FJ: dun do also
RTF: maybe..will try other gers as well

Damage :$36 (1hr massage+mosha)+ $30 (HJ)+$10

jamesd
22-02-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi Thick :)

Thanks for the direction. Went there tonight about 9.45pm and found it. Walked past the place and could only see a ger at the desk behind the curtain. Also when you walk past, the people in the shop next door kept staring.

I hang around nearby for about 5 minutes to observe the surrounding and see if anything happens. Saw one young chap coming out and 5 minutes later a sleazy looking old man in his 50s. Then another guy in his 50s behaving sneakily outside the joint and then went in. I walked past the place again and bio the girls. Still see no ger except the one at the desk. It was about 10.10pm, all the shops there are closed and I saw two more guys loitering near the shop. Don't know if they are bruthers or AV :cool: , so decided to split. Will return to recce the place again and hopefully a FR on the gers.

BTW, how to top up somebody's points??

thick
23-02-2005, 09:41 AM
I hang around nearby for about 5 minutes to observe the surrounding and see if anything happens. Saw one young chap coming out and 5 minutes later a sleazy looking old man in his 50s. Then another guy in his 50s behaving sneakily outside the joint and then went in. I walked past the place again and bio the girls. Still see no ger except the one at the desk. It was about 10.10pm, all the shops there are closed and I saw two more guys loitering near the shop. Don't know if they are bruthers or AV :cool: , so decided to split. Will return to recce the place again and hopefully a FR on the gers.

BTW, how to top up somebody's points??

I was there about 8pm, left the place at about 9.30pm. I actually left with one of the gals (QiQi) to send her home - maybe i am the young chap you saw :p

just be natural and enjoy - no need to bio here and there ....

no new FR to give unless I try another gal.

POPPOP
24-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Hi Thick..

Went there reading your post and was served by QiQi.. but she is rather plump, not tall, late 20's doll like..def 36C.. did not do much.. where does she stay if you send her home?

Mind to share?

jamesd
24-02-2005, 09:09 PM
Bruthers,

After the recce two nights ago, I was there this afternoon. Went in and no one was around. Then the girl in the first cubicle came out and asked me to wait for 5 miuntes. I think she's giving facial to a guy.

5 minutes gone and a girl came out. She's slim, probably about mid 30's. Got quite big round eyes and look OK. Anyway don't have a choice so "chin chai" lah. Go all the way to the last cubicle and asked to strip bare. Not offered any shorts leh. Then she used a towel to cover my private part.

She offered me MOSA and I go along with it. Quite a comfortable soft rub all over, front and back and even to the feet and toes. After the 15 minutes MOSA, I waited for 5 minutes in the cubicle to wait to go to the showers as someone was inside. The shower room was at the back. Took my shower and came out through the wrong door. There's were two doors, one back to the TN shop and one to the clinic next door. Man so malu!!!! :D The TN shop and the clinic share the same bathroom!!!

Then proceed with the massage. Her massage was quite OK. In fact, better than most of the massage girls i tried at HC. She even massage my adomen and near my Didi. The whole MOSA, shower and massage took up one full hour. The time was up and she asked if I'm satisfied with the massage. No golden question!!! I thought, shit, kena bluff by Bruthers here so I ask her if she can massage my Didi. She looked very shock but after a minute, she started the HJ. I tried to go up her blouse but she kind of resisted. Anyway, when i told her I was coming, she seems like lost and don't know what to do. Before she can grab the towel, I shot up in the air three times like a fountain and she closed her eyes.

She cleaned me up, i dressed up and she pull open the curtains. She did not ask money for the HJ. So i asked her and she said she's new here and up to me to give. So i gave her the market rate as my hour there was quite relaxing. Overall the experience was OK. The place is clean but no noise control as the cubicles are made from curtains all round. I don't think if any girls there can strip bare and do anything kinky as the cubicles are just curtains. Later I found that the girl is new.

Name : Yi Ling (something like that)
Breast : A cup (small)
Body : slim but got a think layer of tummy fat
BJ : none
HJ : 6/10
Damage : $36 + $30

Will return but try other girls.

That's not the end. When I left the place and go up to the multi car park, I saw this guy who was at the TN counter collecting the money and the girl who I said giving facial came out of the TN and enter the condo in front of the shop. SOoooo, operator of the shop stay just infront of the shop, how convenient. Bruther Thick, are you the guy running the place??? If you are, anyway, the place is quite alright. I'll be back.

thick
26-02-2005, 01:38 AM
Bruther Thick, are you the guy running the place??? If you are, anyway, the place is quite alright. I'll be back.

Bro jamesd, u must be kidding .... if i run this place, everyday i write FR on the different gal liao ... and will make up solid solid story .... the way FR is written, u will know whether I boss or not boss ...

Bro PopPop, the gal says keep secret ... so I let out a bit .... stay where Shen Nong is located ....

anyway, i will drop her as my target ... no excitement one .... will look for another one somewhere else ... :D

jamesd
26-02-2005, 04:33 PM
Hey Thick,

Just kidding. Any new place near Bt BXXXX that is happening??

POPPOP
26-02-2005, 11:04 PM
Wow thick..

it is same one.. told me she 26 and student and i believe... yes protruding teeth and short.. but look ok... not that it is important but sure she PDMM?

thick
27-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Hey Thick,

this type cannot joke joke one ah .... afterwards brudder got wrong idea :rolleyes:

thick
27-02-2005, 01:56 PM
Wow thick..

it is same one.. told me she 26 and student and i believe... yes protruding teeth and short.. but look ok... not that it is important but sure she PDMM?

nah ... she no PDMM, here to moonlight for extra cash using student pass ....

thick
27-02-2005, 02:07 PM
dear brudders,

whatever is shared here, please do not reveal and tell these gals .... it is for everyone benefit if we brudders all come here and share ....

Qiqi just called me and say why did i reveal so much about her ... some brudders probably had "leaked" info from here .....

It is most regretful to have in-experienced brudders revealing privilege info to the gals .... which sometimes they give info to selective people ....

brudders, please do "sabo" me or fellow brudders here .... :mad:

LUSTJUICE
27-02-2005, 03:58 PM
brudders, please do "sabo" me or fellow brudders here .... :mad:

You know this place is run by China lady boss, and the lady boss has a bf who is regular samster. Of course everything your write the gals will know.

I would say stop advertising for this place and let this thread die. Good for every brother here and let the bloody loser bf go write FR himself.

thick
27-02-2005, 07:26 PM
You know this place is run by China lady boss, and the lady boss has a bf who is regular samster. Of course everything your write the gals will know.

I would say stop advertising for this place and let this thread die. Good for every brother here and let the bloody loser bf go write FR himself.

gotta say bye bye to this place liao ....

POPPOP
28-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Me too... got turned off..

Thick, not me nor do I think anybody intentionally... info here is not secret..

Scrubber
28-02-2005, 10:42 PM
Here's my virgin FR in the forum, hopefully you guys will enjoy it. Hehe...

Alighted at Gombak MRT at about 6 pm, spent 15 mins before finding the place. Quite isolated I must say, so I don't think you would bump into anyone you know there.

Went in, told her lady at the counter and told her I wanted a young lady. She introduced me this girl, Little Green. (Non-chinese bro can pm me for the translation :p) Then I asked her, "No younger ones already?" She shook her head, so suck thumb, carry on. Opted for mosha. All was fine, until I heard "piak piak" sounds from the next cubicle. As the cubicles were until seperated by a curtain, you can actually hear a lady and a guy conversing. At first, I thought "Hehe, must be something going on fishy...", so never mind carry on with my mosha... However what pissed me off was that during the mosha, her HP kept ringing. And while she was talking, she kept rubbing the area in between my arse. I'll come to that shortly on why I'm was quite pissed. Hehe... So, carry on with the mosha, left my right hand dangling off the elevated bed. While she was massaging me, she stood in a way, such that my right hand in directly in between her legs. Ah such warmth ! Haha... (For those who don't understand what I mean, can pm me too. Hahah.... Or you can visit the place and check it out.)

Went for the bath and this was the part I was pretty irritated. You see, she kept rubbing the area near my arsehole while she talked on the phone, which I think lasted for 2-3 mins. I literally had to scrub my arsehole to remove the mosha bits. Disgusting, that was what I thought to myself and I took quite some time in the shower. Haha. Minor issue I guess. Went back and took precaution not to enter the clinic (as mentioned by a previous FR from another bro, thanks brother) and laid on the elevated bed naked. Little green came back and started massaing, pretty SOP, though I asked her to start from my shoulders after having a long day. She gladly did so, which I thought was pretty service-orientated.

Then, I heard the "piak piak" sound again. Thought "Wa cannot be la... I go bathe so long, come back, they still doing? Rod of steel meh?" :p Then I asked Little Green how come so noisy, she say "An moh (Massage)". So it was a clean massage, nothing special. Haha... After 15 mins of SOP massage, popped the golden question. Bargained the price down to 20. I gave her the reason as 30 + 20 = 50, so easier to count. Then she asked what about the 6? I said 6, easy ma... 3 $2 bills can already what. So, bors out there, might want to use this tactic to reduce the price. Haha...

Pulled down her dress and bra, revealed a pair of handful jugs. She rubbed my brother, I rubbed her jugs, and sucked her nips. Carried on for 10 mins already, she got impatient... Then I told her, it'll be coming in 5 mins. Hehe... Indeed after about 5 mins, I came. SHe covered it with a towel, talk cock a bit with me, then left me, allowing me to go for a shower. However, the bro beside me also just finished his shot and went to bathe first, so suck thumb for the second time, lie down and wait. Haha.

After my bathe, dressed up and left. Saw a little boy at the counter with the lady. Should be the son of the lady. PDMM. Hehe... He stare at me, I stare at him, hopefully next time he will grow up and chiong with us brothers. Hahaha...

Name : Little Green (Again, for non-Chinese bros can pm me for translation)
Boobs : B-cupper. Sorry I'll still a noob at judging the numbers. Would someone kindly teach me how? :P
Body : Average. On the meaty side.
HJ : quite SOP
RTF : maybe, maybe not. Might try other girls there

P/S : I don't think I should give ratings as my ratings might differ as others. So I just left a description. Hope you guys don't mind.

Overall, this place decor quite nice. Just that the cubicles are seperated by only a curtain, so privacy is reduced. Girls are all early 30s PDMMs. From what I observed so far, all non-lookers. I thought, probably I got the best one already. Haha. But they're certainly very service-orientated. Next door girl keep initiating a conversation with the bro. By the way, if the bro beside me is reading this, where is your FR? Hahahaha.

Ok I'll stop here. Hopefully you guys enjoyed my FR with a tinge of humour. If you enjoy it, up me for my effort. If you think I talked too much cock, go ahead and zap me... Hehe. Will post another FR when my Vitamin M replenish.

ballplayer
01-03-2005, 05:28 PM
This Place close at wat time? i planning to go down later..

Scrubber
01-03-2005, 06:04 PM
10.30 PM

I don't think you want to know the opening hours, unless you're in need of a morning shag. Heheh. Frankly I don't know the opening hours too. :)

jamesd
04-03-2005, 01:31 AM
To all bruthers,

The opening hours 11am to 11pm. But don't go there late as they close shop at 11pm. I also found out that the girls actually go on rotation to serve customers. Whoever reports for work first will get the first customer, the second girl gets the second customer and so on. You still can insist the girl you want if you know who to call.

By the way bruther Thick, happening with QiQi already. Yes, she's the playful type. Her breast a little bit saggy but big, maybe a 34C. Nice long nipples. Really wonders if she washes her breast after letting bruthers here suck. :rolleyes:

Scrubber
04-03-2005, 02:40 AM
Bro jamesd, which girl you think is the best? I think I free might go recce again... This place quite near my house, convenient la. :p

jamesd
06-03-2005, 11:23 AM
Bru Scrubber,

I've tried so far only YiLing and QiQi. Both looks are so-so only. In my previous FR, YiLing is quite alright with the massage, especially at the didi area. QiQi, massage so-so but more playful. I'm afraid that's all I can tell you.

thick
06-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Bru Scrubber,

I've tried so far only YiLing and QiQi. Both looks are so-so only. In my previous FR, YiLing is quite alright with the massage, especially at the didi area. QiQi, massage so-so but more playful. I'm afraid that's all I can tell you.

bro, recommend you go Lido Palace in JE. The place there is clean and so far, i tried the massage is much more fulfilling ... and much more privacy .... both parties moan a little more !!!

but specials might be steeper .... have fun

Scrubber
07-03-2005, 05:22 PM
Bro thick, since you seem like you tried both sides before.. which side the girls better looking? Looks also important to me la... These few days nothing to do, feel like going to 'try' again. :p

thick
07-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Bro thick, since you seem like you tried both sides before.. which side the girls better looking? Looks also important to me la... These few days nothing to do, feel like going to 'try' again. :p

my taste not your taste leh .... but gut feel for you, Ying Zi is better in looks, but not in massages :rolleyes:

Scrubber
08-03-2005, 01:18 AM
Ya I agree, the back massage touch touch only leh.. Warming up her hand muscles for the all-important job only. :D

mightykoh
09-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Today went down to try. Here's my short FR:

Was there at 9:30pm and was assigned Ping Ping. Looks not young but has a slim body. Opted not to have mosha as don't like the feeling. While changing I whispered to her: Is there other extra service? She was taken a bit shock why I suddenly asked? She replied: "She Mo Fu Wu? (What kind of service?)" I didn't want to wait until she got pop out golden question or not but straight away ask quietly:" Little brother massage." She hesistantly replied," you lah (Have lah)". Then I ask,"how much". She answered," up to you".

I didn't wear the shorts they provided and she did not insist either. Just use a towel to cover my ass while she began the massage. Massage was quite solid with rubbing of oil to my back, shoulder and thigh and legs. Then flipped over and carrying on rubbing and massage my chest, stomach and both arms and fingers. I like the part when she acu-point finger pressed both my groin area. Quite a shiok feeling. She then finished with the massaging of both front thigh and leg muscles. I closed my eyes and waited for the finale. (As I have already asked beforehand, the action that follows was understood)

She begin a light sensual massage on the ball area, then proceed to slowly stroke your foreskin up and down with one hand and other massage my lower abdominal muscle, ocassionally will gently touch the little head. This continues for a while and I shot my load. She did not stop but continue to stroke up and down slowly until my last drop came out. The feeling is not painful as this is not like those "strike areoplane"(ta fei ji) method as other gal did vigourously. She cleaned my brother with towel quite thoroughly.

As time was already 1 hour and so I asked her to stop massage as she intend to massage my stomach a little. We then started to chat when I am changing. She told me she was only here for a week and don't do special at all. But because I look kindof gentleman that she agreed to perform release my load task. She asked me how I knew here. I lied to her friend introduced as don't want to talk about seeing forum. I gave her $66 ($36 + $30 HJ) and left.

Looks : average, not a looker
Massage: Relaxing and quite strong, not touch touch type.
HJ: Sensual and great feeling, 7.5/10
RTF: Maybe, to try other gal.

Note: It was Tuesday evening, as while I was massaging, as least 3 samsters came in to massage. Business seems good. Can hear next cubicle talking entire conversation as only covered by thin curtain. Next door gal sounds sweeter. On my way out, saw 1 younger gal walk past my cubicle and look more prettier than Ping Ping. Who knows maybe pretty gal may not do better massage. Also saw one guy wandering outside the shop, seems hesistant to go in and try. :D

Scrubber
09-03-2005, 10:36 PM
Well done bro. Ya one thing I don't like about this HC is that only curtains seperate the cubicles, so totally no privacy to 'flirt' with the girls la.. haha.. :p

Try to find out the name of the pretty girl leh, then I got time I go recce. Oh ya anybody knows the number of this shop? Then can call and ask whether the pretty girl there before I go down. :p

gstringlover
10-03-2005, 11:44 AM
Hi all,

got a question...

can autoroam the gal when they give u BM or hj.....

gstringlover
10-03-2005, 11:49 AM
Hi all,

got a question...

thick
10-03-2005, 07:11 PM

u veri funnie ... if say can den gal say cannot, would u sue us ??

there is no can or cannot ... some can get to FJ for free, while some must pay .... it depends on ur skill lah

Scrubber
11-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Hi all,

got a question...

Bro don't need to post 2 times la..
I guess like what bro thick had mentioned, depends on your skill lor.. but so far I haven't encountered HJ or BJ for free leh... If so, maybe is face CMI one la. :p

inventry
13-03-2005, 11:32 PM

bro justice... u r right in saying tat there's a samster here who is 1 of the gals friend's BF.... watever we write here he will tell them..... i dun think is the lady bosss' BF........

inventry
14-03-2005, 12:27 AM
As promised to bro poolhot....here's my FR............

went to Ying Zi before heading to my "Sin Tuah" (Shen Tan) @ Blk 416 Bukit Ba***..... was greeted by Y* T**g n led to the last cubicle.... ask me wanna try mosha or not its free so on lor.... Started the Mosha n start to TCSS... asked me i 1st time come here, who intro, n asked me who m i looking for? so i told her little ** then she asked me wan to change anot... i asked her can meh? she said y not? the next thing i know she went out n called little ** in...Little ** came in n continued the mosha.... then started to TCSS.... i told her tat i got a friend who came b4 n tried her massage n her HJ.... Mosha was not 2 bad..... after started the 1st round of HJ.... Tried to french her but she siam... Lifted her top n was happy abt her boobs size....
likced n sucked on her boobs... my other hand was busy too caressing her butt n sneaked into her love hole but she closed her legs but my finger still countiues to dig her hole could feel some wetness man... after tat massage the back good force used.... then came the second HJ these time round she allowed me to finger her n lifted 1 of her legs.... becos there's an uncle next to our cubicle she can't moan out loud.... so can only hear soft moans and feel the wetness down there.....

looks 6/10 (buck tooth)
boobs: 7/10 (squeezable n nice nipples)
massage: 7/10 ( good force used)
HJ: 5/10 (fast forward speed)
RTF: maybe (quite near to my house n sin tuah)

forgive me for the long FR....

up my points if u like my FR... but pls dun zap me if u dun like it... thanks :D

Scrubber
15-03-2005, 12:32 AM
woah bro... you managed to get 2 HJ? how much is the damage? power sia...
if 2 HJ for 30 bucks.. you're da man sia !! :p

Up you liao :)

inventry
15-03-2005, 12:54 AM
woah bro... you managed to get 2 HJ? how much is the damage? power sia...
if 2 HJ for 30 bucks.. you're da man sia !!

Up you liao

Bro.... 2 HJ 4 $50..... quite worth the $$$$ lor.... :D thanks will up u back when my power returns...

cheong ah
17-03-2005, 01:55 AM
Hi bros,

me longtime no cheong ... cos kept a PDMM for $600 a month, where she is easily and readily available for me anytime and anyday - sometimes meals also included. Can also bluff wife going overseas and camp overnight at her place. But she has gone home for the past 2 weeks and will not be back anymore ... so gotta start hunting for one now ...

saw this thread on went there this afternoon abt 4pm. was served by QiQi, a PDMM with protruding rabbit tooth. About early 30s and quite pleasent looking. Was led to a cubicle and lay naked face down. Her massage was non-existent ... so you know wat i mean.

when asked to turn around, she was fondling my nipples, so no need to ask liao, straightaway, gave her a french kiss, peeped at her breast and later slowly took off her top. She is ticklish sort, after licking her nipples, keep on laughing .... did not take her bottoms off cos was at the cubicle nearest to entrance ....

we chatted and I was very gentle to her. while she stroked my didi, I licked and kissed her, like doing it with a lover. she loved it and suggested we meet again (good man ... another new contact). I say no point meeting her on site, might as well we find time to go out and kopi and chat.

my load came off and as I am cleaning myself, we exchanged mobile. lets see how I can plan a sequel .....

Some stats :

Name : QiQi @ early 30s
Bust - 32B, but tender
Massage - 2/10
HJ - 5/10 (nothing spectacular)
RTF - probably outside, where we can have more activity
Damage - $36 + $30

Wish me luck .... :)

bro, can share ur experience how u keep the PDMM for $600 a month? is it worth it? how the experience? is she good? and so on?

Scrubber
17-03-2005, 06:25 PM
Bro.... 2 HJ 4 $50..... quite worth the $$$$ lor.... :D thanks will up u back when my power returns...

Haven't receive leh. Haha...
Eh any girls to take note in this HC again or not? Vitamin M refill liao.. but this time I going for looks leh. If not, sian sian have to go back to Xiao Q*** again. :o

inventry
17-03-2005, 06:44 PM
Haven't receive leh. Haha...
Eh any girls to take note in this HC again or not? Vitamin M refill liao.. but this time I going for looks leh. If not, sian sian have to go back to Xiao Q*** again. :o

very sorry bro.... will up u tml hor.... i dunno abt other girls leh.... becos when i got there most of the gals r working leh.....

seesea
17-03-2005, 11:23 PM
Hi people ... i am not sure if i am right ... is it located near a sec sch ??

inventry
17-03-2005, 11:28 PM

no........ its not near to sec sch....

zico
18-03-2005, 02:32 PM
Its opposite the condo near DaZhong Primary School i think

accura20
19-03-2005, 01:39 PM
I passby this shop at noon time, managed to saw one gal with dyed hair, quite short. Anyone know who is she?

Looks quiet there leh.

Zapper_sg
19-03-2005, 09:15 PM
Was thinking of paying them a visit on a weekday.. sounds like little QiQi YiLing, PingPing is around.. who did I miss.. which is the younger one.. or all 30+?

Scrubber
19-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Bro most girls there are 30+ one la.. :)

Zapper_sg
19-03-2005, 10:41 PM
Yo Bro Scrubber,
Thanks for the update.. you seems like a regular at this place.. still worth a visit?.. or any other recommendation.. or any particular girls to recommend?

Scrubber
20-03-2005, 12:47 AM
Bro you consult bro thick la.. he also regular. :p
Try Xiao Q*** lor.. she's the one I tried. Not bad la.. she'll give your massage for both of your heads. :p

thick
20-03-2005, 01:34 AM
Bro you consult bro thick la.. he also regular.
Try Xiao Q*** lor.. she's the one I tried. Not bad la.. she'll give your massage for both of your heads.

me oready give up this place .... boring to me as massage their is actually not up to my standard .... :(

thick
20-03-2005, 01:40 AM
bro, can share ur experience how u keep the PDMM for $600 a month? is it worth it? how the experience? is she good? and so on?

aiyoh ... brudder ... not all PDMM the same, and your taste and my taste different also.

it also depends on your character and the way you treat them ....

to me, it is always memorable and good ... definately more worth it than going to HC / TN @ 2 - 3 times a week. Each time assuming spend $100 for TN and FJ, one month @ $1K ++ .... this one, got massage, can stay overnight, be intimate and do all the H,B,FJ with no time limit and can moan loud until you cum ... not forgetting sometimes meals is inclusive !!!

hope it excites you to keep one too ... but it does also comes with troubles and problems if not careful ... :rolleyes:

freeman0239
21-03-2005, 12:12 AM
19/03 (Sat) afternoon been there to buy 4D and the queue is damned long then upon waiting to buy 4D, happened to find this place Ying Zi (as the shop is just next to me when I'm buying 4D). Its a small shop which I believe is a share unit. Business seems quite good as I did notice that there are many people inside while I thihk they are waiting for their turn. Would like to give it a try someday when I'm free.

WoW_LaU
21-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Passby there today, and saw a gal with her hair all dyed in golden-brown. What's her name?...mMaybe will wanna try her for my first visit. :p

freeman0239
23-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Few days ago went in and was serviced by a lady name Jia Jia (which I think is Bro WoW_LaU mention about to know a lady that has "her hair all dyed in golden-brown".)
But massage service not very fantastic (I would give 3 out of 10) but she did pop out the magic question by using the action to tell "NI YAO DA FEI JI MA?". But I rejected due to rushing to fetch my family ( I took time off from my family as they were doing shopping).
So any brudders out there could help me to provide some info regarding about this TN who can give Good Massage? Thanks...

WoW_LaU
23-03-2005, 08:26 PM
Few days ago went in and was serviced by a lady name Jia Jia (which I think is Bro WoW_LaU mention about to know a lady that has "her hair all dyed in golden-brown".)
But massage service not very fantastic (I would give 3 out of 10) but she did pop out the magic question by using the action to tell "NI YAO DA FEI JI MA?". But I rejected due to rushing to fetch my family ( I took time off from my family as they were doing shopping).
So any brudders out there could help me to provide some info regarding about this TN who can give Good Massage? Thanks...

Thankx for the info bro Freeman. As you have mentioned that she gives 3 out of 10 rating on her massage. I think i'll give a her a miss! Will try to recce for others!

Scrubber
23-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Bro when you recce next time, help me keep a lookout for a looker.. massage now important, main thing is her looks.. i'm a sucker for lookers. thanks bro. i need a cure for my itch. :p

WoW_LaU
23-03-2005, 11:13 PM
Bro when you recce next time, help me keep a lookout for a looker.. massage now important, main thing is her looks.. i'm a sucker for lookers. thanks bro. i need a cure for my itch. :p

Sure bro Scrubber, will try to lookout for you!
But frankly speaking, good looker and good massager are hard to find too!....
heheee :D
Once target found, you will be inform.

owen10
24-03-2005, 12:40 AM
But frankly speaking, good looker and good massager are hard to find too!....
heheee :D
Once target found, you will be inform.

agree fully hands, legs n dick!

it's hard to find THE 'perfect woman' :D

Scrubber
27-03-2005, 04:52 PM
No la.. these type of girls, the massage, as we all know is fake one la... So most important thing is her face. Well, at least that's for me la... you see her face song, she HJ you, you also song, right? :p

patch
29-03-2005, 12:51 AM
bros this is my 1st FR , hope u bros enjoy it

Went down specially to find this joint coz near my place and read a few FRs on this joint.
the shop is at the stretch of shops in front of the 4d shop so went to buy 4d before it going in, went in and chose small qing as she was the best looker among the 3 ladies there. opted for the $36 massage and was offered mosha free.

as told in the earlier FRs, the cubicles were seperated by a curtain, so you can hear the lady and a guy beside you conversing. during the mosha she kept attacking my balls. was thinking in my mind when she was gonna pop the question.
mosha over... went for the bath and after the bath nearly went into the clinic(both sharing the same toliet) only with a towel!! luckly the clinic door had one of those clinic posters on the door if not go inside damn paiseh.. went back to my 'cubicle' laid on the elevated bed naked. small qing came back and started the massage, the massage nothing to shout about, asked me to turn over and started massaging my chest. she kept touching my nipples with the tip of her fingers and 5 mins later kept attacking my balls. little bro cannot tahan liao! then she popped the golden question. she said she only offered hj so opted for it.
She starting rubbing my brother, tried to remove her top but she said she paiseh... so just touch here touch there. after about 5 mins, showed her the sian sian face and she went to unhook her bra! b cupper. sat up, lifted up her top and begin sucking her breasts and played with her nipples. i came she cleaned up and i left.

Looks : 7/10
HJ : 8/10
(played with my little bro at 1st but sop after 10mins coz i think she sian liao)
RTF : yes. but will try this other girl in pink top that i saw when i was leaving.

saw qiqi when i was leaving. not the looker but the bust quite big. might try her the next time.

ashtro
30-03-2005, 01:44 AM
wats the best time to go? with little pple and dun hav to wait too long.. :)

Scrubber
30-03-2005, 12:52 PM
wats the best time to go? with little pple and dun hav to wait too long.. :)

Try afternoon lor.

Teatree
06-04-2005, 04:20 PM
After reading all the hype about this outlet, I decided to try. Reached there about 6pm but was very quiet. The recept introduce me to Xiao Qi and was led to the first cubicle.
Have to admit that I was apprehended by the curtain separation. :eek:
Like what others bro was saying, the massage is almost non-existance. Anyway, after the touch-here-touch-there massage, she asked me to let her massage my little brother. I said I never heard of such massage but if she want a FJ, its OK with me.
She refuse a FJ but after some sweet talk, that I will buy her dinner after the session, she said she OK with a BJ. After wasting much time, I lifted her shirt and she knew what I meant. She took out her jean and started to BBBJ me. Quite good.
After the session, as I promised, I took her to nearby coffeeshop for 'zeechar'. But China girl really can eat. :eek: No wonder she is quite plump.
Anyway, thanks to those bros who share FR on this outlet.
RTF: Yes, because I find her quite cute too.

Scrubber
06-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Bro how much did you quote her for BBBJ?

Teatree
07-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Bro how much did you quote her for BBBJ?
Just $50. Quite reasonable.

Scrubber
07-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Just $50. Quite reasonable.

Yup I would have to agree with you. But maybe you shouldn't bring her to eat dinner la.. you think here thailand meh? If thailand, everything in baht, no problem la. :D

Teatree
12-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Yup I would have to agree with you. But maybe you shouldn't bring her to eat dinner la.. you think here thailand meh? If thailand, everything in baht, no problem la. :D
Maybe next round FJ is only $50...... ;)

wilburwilbur
12-04-2005, 09:03 PM
My first posting here. Never ventured into any TN before. As this YZ is very near my home, decide to recce while going to da-bao dinner. Walked pass the shop around evening. Saw 3 girls inside. The one facing me hair very blond one, but face CMI. The other 2 back face me. The place is very discreet and the walkway very low human traffic. Not sure this will be my virgin TN experience....???

petzl
17-04-2005, 08:31 AM
can any kind bros enlighten me how to get there?
i was searching for it once but end up walking in circles for 1hr still cant find ah.. :(

thanx

iwata
17-04-2005, 10:56 AM
here is the map of that area.. that place is indicate as CP/FC below the red colour star shown in the map below.

hope it is useful

map (http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/singaporemap/singaporemap.php?x=18898.24539213&y=37866.0531&star=1&iconlist=star1,18684.2642,37866.0531;&searchcompany=&searchunitno=&searchblock=376&searchstreetname=Bukit+Ba++++Street+31&searchbuildingname=&searchpostalcode=650376&searchmasterid=117094&searchbuildingid=1&level=5)

Teatree
17-04-2005, 11:23 AM
can any kind bros enlighten me how to get there?
i was searching for it once but end up walking in circles for 1hr still cant find ah.. :(

thanx
Ask around how to get to 4-D statio. Once U reach there, turn to the right and you can't miss it. Good Luck. :)

Scrubber
23-05-2005, 09:46 PM
Any updates?

Scrubber
26-05-2005, 11:29 PM
Tried to go for a massage and went there tonight. Reached there, the lady at the counter shouted for Y* T*** (Rain Stop). Then the girl say she not doing already. I asked what time close, she say 11 PM. Glanced at the clock and saw that it was 11 PM sharp. Just when my legs needed a good massage from all the badminton playing. :( :mad:

Teatree
27-05-2005, 01:13 PM
Just when my legs needed a good massage from all the badminton playing.

Bro
You are good man. Still can play badminton. If for me I think all muscle will pain pain. Walk also got problem. :D

izzy211211
28-05-2005, 11:49 AM
was down finally at this place after much recceing.really good cos its pretty secluded especially at night after 9. called up the shop first when i was near by and pretend to ask wad time they close(it was 1115) when i called.china lady picked up the call and told mi to just come down and they will wait...

so off i went.it was totally empty inside and i was assigned to this lady.overall not really a looker but i tot wad the heck since her boobs looked decent.opt for 45 mins for $36 bucks but just 5 mins into the massage she mentioned that would it be oki to shorten it to just half an hour for 20 dollars.
i tot wad the heck lor...waws just waiting for my chance to grab those titties.
her massage was overall ok and she kept commenting on how good my skin feels and how young i am...etc..then finally after 15 mins of rubbing she lean forward with her lips touching my ears and ask if i want to 'da fei ji"?.

bargained down to 30 from 50 and she proceeded to massage my didi with oil and kept saying how big i was etc...till i cum.

name:didnt ask
breast:nice proportion,b i think
damage:20+30

rtf:maybe if there are other china gers with nice boobs

Scrubber
28-05-2005, 02:06 PM
Bro still got pay Ying Zi a visit or not? :)

inventry
28-05-2005, 03:07 PM
Bro still got pay Ying Zi a visit or not? :)

Which bro??? me ah??? kekeke.... how r u bro???? :D

Scrubber
29-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Me? Fine la, but starting to scout for some freelance massage leh. Bladdy tired these days. :)

aikoN79
01-06-2005, 12:38 AM
Was there jus now... around 9:30pm....
walk past take a peep inside and saw all aunties..... walk past 2nd round tale another peep inside ... again all aunties. (Sorry i got a thing for SYT)
At first dun intend to go in... but then really need a massage after jogging for the past few days. whole body aching. so jus go in and see see take a look.
Inside the decor, all the cubicles are seperated only by curtain !! :eek:
I quickly go to the last room, then a "ba chai" came in !!! (Sorry again, i got a thing for slim gals.) Sian 1/2. She proceed to give me mosha. 1st time. Dun feel anything special about it. After that went shower. Wanted to ask her shower with me.... heehee but then sian 1/2 liao. No mood. Came back after shower, do massage. Keep touching my balls and ask me wan or not. I ask her free one is it ?? She shake her head. I shake mine too. Then during massage keep on trying to arouse me by touching my nipples and balls even to the extend of hj me one or two strokes. If any other gals were to do that maybe my didi will stand, but my didi whole nite lie down refuse to stand !!! After failing to arouse me, she told me time's up !!! WTF !!!!
ok lor, quickly dress up and go pay up.

Name : Xiao Qing
Figure : Meaty. Not fat but "meat meat"
Boobs : Looks quite big. Never try to touch.
Attire : Very conservative. No cleavage to see. No hips to see.
Massage : 6.5/10
Service : 5/10
Attitude : 5/10
Looks : 6/10
Damages : $36 for 60mins
RTF : No. Not the place for me who wan young and slim gals.

Cheerz

shetting
01-06-2005, 11:22 PM
Went to ying zi today..Heres the FR:
Reach ard 445 hrs , Feel paiseh n nervous..walk up and down the pavement trying to pee thru the door whether gt gd vegetable anot.. Can't realli see, damn tulan..decided to cheong in..
Greeted by a PRC (late 20s) ..and was guide to a bed surrounded by curtains. Ask her whther can choose anot, she say only her and xiaoqin. Sian 1/2, decide to chose xiao qin as boobs look big.
I strip till naked,and she started off with mosha, quite relaxing and cooling.
Full body was cleaned with mosha, and proceed to bath. Cover with only towel, made my way to the bathrm..and to my amazed, the doctor frm next was inside the cubicle (shared)! Damn paiseh ,quickly ran back and ask xiaoqin to notify me when he finish peeing.
After bathing, went back and she started with the real tui na. Pop the golden question, I ask whether can BJ anot. Rej me, and i settled with HJ. Allowed me to autorm, sux breast, and touch CB. The skil ok, manage to cum till songsong. :p B4 leaving, manage to noe another gal..Qiqi. She look ok, and she normally start work ard 6pm.

Overall: Ok well spent
Damage: $66 (36 + 30)
NAme :xiaoqin 30++
Cup: 32C
RTN: Yes, but will try other PRC.

shetting
07-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Hi BROs..
aNY new update on YIng Zi....today got driving lesson...tot of going today ard 8pm.Thx...

dementorz
08-06-2005, 11:43 PM
my turn to post FR.......
was there 2 nights ago ard 10plus. went in and found out i am the last customer, and the only one. was led to the last cubicle, changed to the shorts and in came Xiao Mei. opted for mosha since its free. she ask me to take off the shorts as she claimed it will be "easier"........hehehe..
to cut things short. shower and she start her massage. then she started to stroke my didi and ask me "shiok or not".
got her message and bargained from 50 to 30 for hj.
she really dun really know how to do it, but after a few pointers by me.......
not bad.......fast learner man !....(or maybe she acting just now ! )
took her time, carass the balls and giving very sensual strokes on the shaft..all this while i was roaming her neh neh and "tuning frequency on her tits"....and finally unload......

looks: 6/10
massage: 6/10 (can forget about it but give her 6 for good service)
hj : 6/10 (still have to learn)
damage : 36(entrance) + 30
rtf : only if around there, got Vit M , and lastly got more chio ones available

end of report..........nothing further OUT !!!!!!!! :cool:

inventry
09-06-2005, 09:29 AM
Me? Fine la, but starting to scout for some freelance massage leh. Bladdy tired these days. :)

Freelance massage ah????? Did u go to the sgmassage website or not???? got freelance massage there wat..... :p

Teatree
09-06-2005, 10:14 AM
Freelance massage ah????? Did u go to the sgmassage website or not???? got freelance massage there wat..... :p

OSIM and OTO also have freelance. :D

inventry
09-06-2005, 02:27 PM
Hi all,

as usual stop by Ying Zi before heading up to the temple to help out..... Intended to look for Yu Ting btu she went back to china liao.... :( Was serviced by xiao wei instead..... Massage was a big turn off no strength at all abd she was talking to the other girls outside and her HP kept ringing as her BF is waiting for her at somewhere.... Was so pissed tat i told her to go and get someone else to serve me.... Lisa came in and i told her to restart the massage as xiao wei didn't do a proper job..... Lisa is a lady with a husky girl who makes me wonder if she is a IT or not.... But her massage skills is good and she dun stench on strength..... almost to the end lisa broke the ice by asking whether i wan to massge lil bro or not..... Asked her for the price she asked me how much the others charged me??? I told her i cannot say n she told me the price $50... i was like " huh, Y so expensive????" lisa replied tat its the market rate.... i told her if $30 then i will do so she bo bian agreed...
the ratings as follows.....

Xiao Wei

Looks: 5/10
Boobs: 6/10( can't really make out as was in the dark )
Massage: 3/10 ( no strength n just rub here rub there nia )
HJ: NA

Lisa

Boobs: 6/10 ( 32B )
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 7/10

inventry
09-06-2005, 02:30 PM
OSIM and OTO also have freelance. :D

Hahahahaha....... True also hor..... So bro Teatree, still supporting Xiao Qi or Ying Zi???? :D

stlover72
09-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Sorry, I am puzzled about the time. It is $36 for 45 mins or 1 hour. Pls clarify. Thanks.

Scrubber
20-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Visit Ying Zi last night at around 7 PM. Hmm business not bad. Went in already got a guy inside, while I was inside got another bro came in. No wonder the shop still open after a few months... Hehe...

Was allocated to a new girl Xiao H*ng. Small size, considerably prettier than the other girls. She claimed to be the new kid on the block. She has quite a lot of streght too, considering her small build. SOP massage, accidentally scratching my balls while massaging my inner thighs. Surprisingly, after I came out from the shower, she didn't pop the golden question ! :eek:

Prompted her to give me additional massage but she say she don't do specials. She said her husband works nearby and doesn't want to get caught. (Bulltshit in my opinion) Eventually after much persuasion, she quoted 70 in total for both massage and HJ, without auto-roaming. I marked down the price until 50 for both massage and HJ, which she convincingly agreed. Proceeded to do HJ will oil ! I knew she was kidding that she don't do special. Cannot be never do specials for people, then her skill so good. Within 5 mins, before I could expect it, I came.

I strongly recommend her to fellow bros here, coz she's small size, has big boobs (did I mention?) and has quite a sweet voice. Will RTF for sure. Damage : 36 (massage) + 14 (HJ with oil) + 10 (tips) = 60. Definitely a budget release if you're around the area. One bad point is that she don't allow auto-roaming, although I've decided that I'll land my hands on her C-cup boobies. Fellow bros, please don't snatch with me. :p

ballplayer
20-06-2005, 07:29 PM
who have ying zi contact? care to pm me? i wan to go try later.. xiao h*ng rite? how old?

Scrubber
20-06-2005, 08:23 PM
I don't have the contacts of the shop, sorry. :o

restinpeace
20-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Hey Thick,

hey izzit true got such a place at 376?coz i staying around there and sometime passby and no see anything special leh :) ..somemore got one shop which said i suspicious but not beside the clinic one...the shop is next to corner lot?pls advise.. :cool:

livedinpeace
21-06-2005, 05:13 PM
Visit Ying Zi last night at around 7 PM. Hmm business not bad. Went in already got a guy inside, while I was inside got another bro came in. No wonder the shop still open after a few months... Hehe...

Was allocated to a new girl Xiao H*ng. Small size, considerably prettier than the other girls. She claimed to be the new kid on the block. She has quite a lot of streght too, considering her small build. SOP massage, accidentally scratching my balls while massaging my inner thighs. Surprisingly, after I came out from the shower, she didn't pop the golden question ! :eek:

Prompted her to give me additional massage but she say she don't do specials. She said her husband works nearby and doesn't want to get caught. (Bulltshit in my opinion) Eventually after much persuasion, she quoted 70 in total for both massage and HJ, without auto-roaming. I marked down the price until 50 for both massage and HJ, which she convincingly agreed. Proceeded to do HJ will oil ! I knew she was kidding that she don't do special. Cannot be never do specials for people, then her skill so good. Within 5 mins, before I could expect it, I came.

I strongly recommend her to fellow bros here, coz she's small size, has big boobs (did I mention?) and has quite a sweet voice. Will RTF for sure. Damage : 36 (massage) + 14 (HJ with oil) + 10 (tips) = 60. Definitely a budget release if you're around the area. One bad point is that she don't allow auto-roaming, although I've decided that I'll land my hands on her C-cup boobies. Fellow bros, please don't snatch with me. :p

Tis noon i juz walk pass the shop to tapau oso to check out tat shop..saw a middle age like ahsoh look still ok but dunno pass or not..then way bec i pass by again n c inside got to ladies not so chio one..so who got the idea tat shop got any chio one or not..?oso have a gd skill of massage la coz i really tired recently need one ..

big_sian_man
21-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Cfm the place is there, it may look normal on the outside but things are happening in the inside. Was one of the first TN that i begin with. :)

Scrubber
21-06-2005, 10:47 PM
Confirm exists. It's beside a clinic. So when you come out from the shower, be careful not to enter the back door of the clinic. Can be quite embarrassing. I believe it happened to one of the bros here. I remember reading his experience somewhere along this thread. :)

livedinpeace
22-06-2005, 05:50 PM
yoh all braders...anyone have a new visit to the shop lately..?got any new stock coming in..? :confused:

WiRed CoW69
23-06-2005, 02:47 AM
latest update, went there tis afternoon, damage 1 hr/$28. + as usual. :D

WiRed CoW69
23-06-2005, 02:52 AM
Latest update, went there tis afternoon, damage 1 hr/$28 + as usual. :D

Scrubber
23-06-2005, 11:24 PM
yoh all braders...anyone have a new visit to the shop lately..?got any new stock coming in..? :confused:

Bro you can try Xiao H*ng. Read my recent FR on her. New stock.

TRYDRY
24-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Just went to Ying Zi today. I wanted to try Xiao H*ng after recommended by the bro here. However, when I stepped into the shop, I immediately changed my mind and switched my target to my fav Xiao Q*an. I think we have different tastes :)
Well, today Xiao Q*an wore a mini skirt, not a jeans. I was damn excited and the rest of story is SOP. She is my No.1 fav in that shop simply because her look is the best among the gals there and her massage skill not bad. I can enjoy the massage session there and she also knows how to tease me well. Moreover, her boobs are quite big :)

Scrubber
27-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Just went to Ying Zi today. I wanted to try Xiao H*ng after recommended by the bro here. However, when I stepped into the shop, I immediately changed my mind and switched my target to my fav Xiao Q*an. I think we have different tastes :)
Well, today Xiao Q*an wore a mini skirt, not a jeans. I was damn excited and the rest of story is SOP. She is my No.1 fav in that shop simply because her look is the best among the gals there and her massage skill not bad. I can enjoy the massage session there and she also knows how to tease me well. Moreover, her boobs are quite big :)

Bro how was the dmg like? =)

TRYDRY
27-06-2005, 01:57 AM
Overall is $60 for 1 hour. Not bad trying :)

shetting
01-07-2005, 10:02 PM
Will be going down this weekend..any last min update?

DarkVader
04-07-2005, 02:19 AM
Went in last week one of the weekday and try Xiao H*ng which is highly recommended by Bro Scrubber. Well though Xiao H*ng is quite petite, she had a C-Cup head light that will make any of us "marikita".
She is being quite gentle but somehow her massage is really not so experience as compare to some ladies over there. Well she charged me MSG+HJ at $60, though beginning she asked for $70. Overall, I will rated her 6.5 out of 10 due to gentleness and affection feeling.

Scrubber
04-07-2005, 02:46 AM
Bro, did she let you auto-roam? She strongly refused to let me auto-roam leh, though she hinted that the next time if I'm more gentlemanly, she'll let me have a better time. :p Wasted. :p

DarkVader
05-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Yes, I did do an autoroaming and I feel from the buttock to the headlights. She's quite okay with me when I'm doing a body search for her till I release myself. I would say her caressing skill is quite accommodating and gentle to my didi.

dogsoldier2002
07-07-2005, 10:58 PM
Finally went to ying zi today after reading so many FR here:

Greeted by a PRC and was guided to a bed surrounded by curtains. Started off with mosha, normal feeling nia....

Full body was cleaned with mosha, and proceed to bathroom. KNN, the bathroom is shared with the clinic or dentist beside one!

After bathing, went back and she started with the "real" tui na.
Touch here touch there simply luan luan lai one! Hehee...but when massaging my inner thighs it caused me a bit high!! Told me is her second day at work, 25 years old... When she asked the golden question that time, a little bit shy and laugh at herself... Asked for $70 and i didn't talk down the price...Action started.....Allowed me to autoroaming, and grab those huge tits!! :D

Overall: Not very worth, prefer HC
Damage: $70 for 1 hour
NAme : Xiao Ying
Looks : AYT(Average Young Thing)
Cup: 34C(that's the only compensation, hehe..)

Scrubber
07-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Yeah I went down today again to find Xiao Hong, but after waiting for 20 mins, she suddenly left, saying her child got fever... Wtf... The bro before me lucky sia... wonder if he got auto-roam.. didn't really got a good look at him.. hehe... Will definitely rtf xiao hong.. argh... i want her tits :p

8ight
07-07-2005, 11:22 PM
is there a bicycle shop nearby too? near the 4d shop

DarkVader
07-07-2005, 11:24 PM
Me go tuina shop only I'm very urge to have the feeling to release my loads and have no time to go JB or other HC. Normally I prefer JB HC as the service is so much better and the lady more accomodating. China lady normally more money minded and more realistic.

livedinpeace
08-07-2005, 09:49 AM
is there a bicycle shop nearby too? near the 4d shop

bicycle shop nor the 4d shop is rather a bit far away from there..the nearest one will be a hair saloon was juz 1 or 2 shop beside only and easy to find is tat the shop with purple headband loh...haha...if i not see wrongly la... :D

8ight
08-07-2005, 10:54 AM
den u mean it is that row of shops facing the hdb or condo buildings?

HaiLokSan
08-07-2005, 04:24 PM
facing the condos,there is a multi-storey carpark,on the left of it is liao.

livedinpeace
09-07-2005, 07:32 PM

the easy way to find is from the main door of the 4D shop u walk all the way straight down and i bet u can see the shop liao if still cant find then u are not lucky enough to see the shop lo...

lonesome_tonite
11-07-2005, 08:02 AM
the easy way to find is from the main door of the 4D shop u walk all the way straight down and i bet u can see the shop liao if still cant find then u are not lucky enough to see the shop lo...

ermm... sori hor. but if this carry on, might as well go there and post up direction signs for the police? :p

DarkVader
16-07-2005, 06:44 AM
Juz came back from YingZi and service by a lady name Lynn(sound similar to it). Had a aching neck suddenly and wish to relax since never go to massage for almost 2 weeks. So went in this evening and saw this lynn sitting there waiting for customer and she lead me to a curtain cubicle. I can hear XiaoHong is at the next bed at she is talking quite loudly and Lynn over myside also join in their conversation. Somehow or rather is abit noisy as they were teasing one another of giving special service to their customer. Later told me that she from Dalian as I think the boss too from there. Her massage is really far below average as she told me she just learn the skill when she came here 2 weeks ago. Therefore my neck after the session still aching..........sian.....................

Massage No Strengh
Damage: $70 for 1 hour
NAme : Lynn
Looks : Average Middle Age woman
Cup: 32C(that's the only compensation, hehe..)

rabbit10
20-07-2005, 09:34 AM

Brudder, I just tried Xiao H*ong around 2 weeks ago and I actually autoroamed her. keke

Scrubber
25-07-2005, 04:07 PM
Hmm ok thanks bro. I'll RTF her some time soon. How do the C cup boobies feel? :p

shetting
26-07-2005, 01:00 AM
Went to ying zi ard 2pm 2day...
peep thru the glasss door, no1 was ard..
this is the 2nd time oredi...there's no1
haiz...duno when is the best time to go...
n when the gals are ard...
:(

bigshow
26-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Popped By earlier on around 10pm. Wow... surprised that it was still open and after me, another Bro came in. Could here him talkin loudly as he was just in the next cubicle.

Was Assigned Lisa who was wearing a red dress.

Massage: 1/10 (Massage? It never did exist in the first place. haha)
Looks: 5.5/6/10 (Typical Pei du Mama next door with looks nuthin to shout about.) Her sexy red dress was a turn on but I prefer ladies who are more petite.
Attitude: 8/10 (Frenly lady but i couldnt converse much with her as my Chinese Suxs)
HJ+Massage: $60 (She wanted $70 but i insisted on $60)
RTF: Maybe, saw a petite looking gal but didnt get her name. Not a bad place for bro's staying around the area and the location is pretty discreet.

rabbit10
28-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Popped By earlier on around 10pm. Wow... surprised that it was still open and after me, another Bro came in. Could here him talkin loudly as he was just in the next cubicle.

Was Assigned Lisa who was wearing a red dress.

Massage: 1/10 (Massage? It never did exist in the first place. haha)
Looks: 5.5/6/10 (Typical Pei du Mama next door with looks nuthin to shout about.) Her sexy red dress was a turn on but I prefer ladies who are more petite.
Attitude: 8/10 (Frenly lady but i couldnt converse much with her as my Chinese Suxs)
HJ+Massage: $60 (She wanted $70 but i insisted on $60)
RTF: Maybe, saw a petite looking gal but didnt get her name. Not a bad place for bro's staying around the area and the location is pretty discreet.

Wah u went there so late har..keke
I had tried her massage too...
so-so only..
She down her jeans to expose her g-string, I pulled it aside and finger her..quite wet though...can hear her moan but dun know fake or not lar..:)
so far also got tried xiahong..XH is better..bigger boobs.

Scrubber
29-07-2005, 11:16 PM
Popped by today at Ying Zi and finally managed to auto-roam XH.. Haha.. I think I don't have to elaborate on the massage details.. But something interesting happened today..

Towards the end of the session, XH was awfully playful today. While i was lying face down, she used oil, rubba my buttcheeks, rubba my arse hole, then play with my balls. Heavenly feelings. Itchy, pain, shiok and disgusted at the same time. Haha. I'm sure bros who are fans of AR should understand what I mean. Her fingers were all over that area, and she continued this for at least 5 fingers.

I was so uneasy that I raised my buttocks so that she could grab my crotch from below and rub my staft. I could've sweared I pre-cummed after 5 mins, until she sensed that I couldn't take it. Flipped me over and this time around, she allowed me to auto-roam, on a condition which I'll elaborate later. So I auto-roamed her, while she concentrated her actions on my li'l bro. Within minutes, I unloaded my ammo all over the place. :D

This is the thing. XH mentioned that a lot of bros mentioned about me writing about her. And she warned me not to write too many unsightful stuffs about her. Appearantly many bros whom she has serviced told her that someone is writing about her and needlessly, she sensed that it was me. So bros, I'd kindly appeal to you not to mention me if you're looking for her. You're spoiling the relationship between me and her. :p If you wanna seek some info, by all means, but please do not mention anything from this forum k? Thanks.

TeeRex1
30-07-2005, 12:01 AM
hi all sifu/senior samsters, sorry i know the topic is bukit gombak, but does anyone know if there's such a place in clementi area?

DeaDGoD
06-08-2005, 04:19 PM
well after having tried ying zi at bukit gombak, reliased that the ladies there are pretty kinda of towards the older type.

it would be suitable for brothers who are looking for younger ladies..and if u are too tall (above 1.75m), the bed would not be long enough for u stretch out..

yes it would be a good place to have a cheap thrill but the curtain seperated areas are not very good, u can hear what the other side people are saying besides u.

slutwen
16-08-2005, 04:00 AM
Hi Bro,

Can anyone tell me which block are they in. I have look for them a couple of time but just cannot find them? Appreciate if you can provide the block. Thanks,

Scrubber
16-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Hi Bro,

Can anyone tell me which block are they in. I have look for them a couple of time but just cannot find them? Appreciate if you can provide the block. Thanks,

Please refer to the 1st post of this thread. :)

kanninnama
17-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Please refer to the 1st post of this thread. :)

Forget abt that bloody shop lah, all those PDMM there attitude so bad, cannot make it one lah. Kan nin na, talk to them like talking to a wall like that, no reply one. I gona get someone to raid that shop liao...

:D

aisong
17-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Forget abt that bloody shop lah, all those PDMM there attitude so bad, cannot make it one lah. Kan nin na, talk to them like talking to a wall like that, no reply one. I gona get someone to raid that shop liao...

hi, i am new here... so any wan try b4 ping ping?

aisong
06-09-2005, 08:53 PM
did the bin bin still working at ying zi?
any bro here try her b4?

sgtmoo
12-09-2005, 07:21 PM
guys..seriously, quite disappointed with this joint. this is my 1st time to a joint, and the ladies here really all got attitude problem, plz do avoid this joint to make yr money well spent.

they are not worth

kanninnama
14-09-2005, 01:08 AM
guys..seriously, quite disappointed with this joint. this is my 1st time to a joint, and the ladies here really all got attitude problem, plz do avoid this joint to make yr money well spent.

they are not worth

Din you read my earlier msg? Still go there throw money for wat? Sigh...

forbidden
14-09-2005, 03:13 AM
i sort of agree yet dun agree leh...

my first time there i was assigned lisa:

looks: 5/10
body: 5/10
massage: 8/10 (quite strong and good)
boobs: cup b quite long dark nipples
hj: 6/10

basically her massage is quite good but hj wise is normal lor, she allows autoroaming and gets wet easily when i dig her.
damage: 60
rtf: dun think so unless i need a gd massage.

my 2nd time i got this auntie-looking woman whom i din even rem the name. wanted xh but kenna bk liao and xq not in.. damn it.

looks: 3/10 (looks 40 though she told mi she's 32
body: 3/10 (skinny and quite short maybe 1.6)
massage: 5/10
boobs: surprisingly quite a handful though she;s skinny
hj: 3/10 (can touch boobs but cant lift top and cant see, said she'll be paiseh, very eager to finish job soon, kept asking mi to hurry up, kns)
damage: 50
rtf: f******* noway!

i have yet to try xh and xq so i cant realli comment much... probably return 1 more time to chk either 1 out before i decide if i should go to this joint again..

jus some of my contributions.. hope it helps.. :)

kanninnama
16-09-2005, 02:30 AM

basically her massage is quite good but hj wise is normal lor, she allows autoroaming and gets wet easily when i dig her.

my 2nd time i got this auntie-looking woman whom i din even rem the name. wanted xh but kenna bk liao and xq not in.. damn it.

hj: 3/10 (can touch boobs but cant lift top and cant see, said she'll be paiseh, very eager to finish job soon, kept asking mi to hurry up, kns)

i have yet to try xh and xq so i cant realli comment much... probably return 1 more time to chk either 1 out before i decide if i should go to this joint again..

Waliao, looks of 5/10 n 3/10 u still can erect?

Give that joint a miss is your best bet lah...

hardhead
16-09-2005, 10:55 AM
went there. and agreed with bro kanninnama.
cannot make it la.

Scrubber
28-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Hmmm just came back from Ying Zi today and I think my impression of the shop has drop. Was assigned to a lady today whom I didn't bother checking out her name. She was a bit ba chai, massage totally cannot make it. After massaging, I asked her the golden question and she refused to accept what i offer. Eventually she relented but quoted $50 w/o auto-roaming. I was thinking to myself I'd be better off taking a $50 note in my right hand, use my left hand and DIY myself and then keep the $50 note in my wallet.

What pissed me off was then when I wanted to pay the $35 for the massage, I didn't have small change. Paid $50 and the lady boss ask the girl who massaged me to come back, telling me they don't have small change. So I gave 4 $10 dollar bills, and ask for $5 back. It's impossible they don't have $5 in their shop. After that I heard the lady boss complaining in some Chinese slang, of which I couldn't comprehend. Eventually, she gave me back my change, but they've lost a valued customer. :(

I'd like to advise bros here to boycott this shop for the time being. Personally, I think that these ladies are getting a bit materialistic and are starting to demand higher prices for HJ. $50 w/o auto-roaming, or even $70 with auto-roaming, I'd say it's way off the market prices for 'HC entertainment'. Perhaps if you guys want to go for a cheap thrill, call up before hand and go for Xiao H*ng. I think she's the best gem there. Regretted not calling her to HJ for me today.

Would anyone like to give your comments? Bro inventry? You're also regular at this joint I suppose? :p

DiXiaoXiao
28-09-2005, 10:49 PM
went there. and agreed with bro kanninnama.
cannot make it la.

ha ha, i went there to see see look look too becos i stay bt ba+++. Then pop inside the door and ke-siao chitchat with the girl and ask got dafeiji (pcc) service or not. They like sibei too-lan and ask me to leave. I immediately fuck those cant-make-it ah-soh with hokkien vulgarity and say in chinese, "I will get the anti-vice to raid this fucking shop"

they all so scared...

hah ahaha...I sure will do that....make that fucking shop CLOSE SHOP!

inventry
28-09-2005, 11:41 PM
Would anyone like to give your comments? Bro inventry? You're also regular at this joint I suppose? :p

Sorry to hear abt ur sad encounter bro scrubber...... i think many things have changed since dawn, yu ting and the rest left the place...... i think it's better to boycott them for the time being lor...... service, price etc etc have all changed......

DarkVader
29-09-2005, 07:18 AM
Hmmm just came back from Ying Zi today and I think my impression of the shop has drop. Was assigned to a lady today whom I didn't bother checking out her name. She was a bit ba chai, massage totally cannot make it. After massaging, I asked her the golden question and she refused to accept what i offer. Eventually she relented but quoted $50 w/o auto-roaming. I was thinking to myself I'd be better off taking a $50 note in my right hand, use my left hand and DIY myself and then keep the $50 note in my wallet.

What pissed me off was then when I wanted to pay the $35 for the massage, I didn't have small change. Paid $50 and the lady boss ask the girl who massaged me to come back, telling me they don't have small change. So I gave 4 $10 dollar bills, and ask for $5 back. It's impossible they don't have $5 in their shop. After that I heard the lady boss complaining in some Chinese slang, of which I couldn't comprehend. Eventually, she gave me back my change, but they've lost a valued customer. :(

I'd like to advise bros here to boycott this shop for the time being. Personally, I think that these ladies are getting a bit materialistic and are starting to demand higher prices for HJ. $50 w/o auto-roaming, or even $70 with auto-roaming, I'd say it's way off the market prices for 'HC entertainment'. Perhaps if you guys want to go for a cheap thrill, call up before hand and go for Xiao H*ng. I think she's the best gem there. Regretted not calling her to HJ for me today.

Me too encountered this experience but u r lucky to get back yr change as for me, Lan Lan give the additonal $5 as tips to the lousy masseur. I have since stop going to this shop anymore.

chelsea76
29-09-2005, 11:49 PM
yu ting still one of the best from Ying zhi, when she left and work in AMK, me went there once, can't remember the name of shop.. but shop was very good... she came back now to work in Jurong (lavender), duno what block... still one of my favourite boobs!

However, still cannot get fj from her!!! Any bro got it??

forbidden
30-09-2005, 02:42 AM
haha bo bian leh..horny it automatic marikita...

anw i agree tt we boycott the place cos they up increasing their price wif less enjoyment for us!

imagine quoting u 50 bucks wif no auto roam??????ask them go fuck spider...

im most dulan at the part where the cmi woman kept hurrying mi to hurry up.. its not my fault that i cant cum since her looks cmi and allow limited roaming...

BOYCOTT! :mad:

nic_h
30-09-2005, 05:41 PM
heres my fr....was at ying zi on thursday nite.. pretty late at abt 10pm.
When i was there, there were only 2 ladies sitting there. Asked for XH (as recommended by bros in here), was told she still serving a customer. Will only be done in 20 mins. So in the end asked for the younger gal to massage. She was very quiet. Ask 1 question, she will reply with 1 word....
Anyway, found out her name is Xiao mei. massage was so so only. After 20 mins, she went out n in came XH.. hehe....
I was pretty surprise of the change but it certainly was a pleasant surprise.
Her massage is gd.. not only enough strength but also very very sensual. hehe... After massaging my legs.... she climbed onto the bed n started to play with my butt crack... balls.. wow!.. simply buay tahan.. kekek..
Its really itchy... stimulating n super arousing.. haha.. :P
Anyway, this is her way to make bros to get into the mood.
So she turned me over and immediately offer to help me "ta fei ji".
She din even ask for a price. so i said, go ahead. So everything went SOP... her pair of boobs are quite a handful. I would say... she provided very gd services. im really sextisfied with her.. hehe.

Would ask her to massage again if im around the area. I guess i just love gals who r very playful.
Oh... i paid her $35(1hr) +$35(hj).... guess shes really worth it.
only bad thing abt her.. i think shes a heavy smoker n the gals like to talk to each other across the partitions when they r massaging... sians.

nic_h
30-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Come to think of it.. why do bros in here tell the gals abt this website?
When XH asked how i got to know her, told her that i was recommended by a fren. Immediately she asked whether its a real fren or from the website.
I was really surprised that she know abt this website. Thot it was already discussed in many topics that we should not be telling the gals abt this site??? :confused:

DiXiaoXiao
30-09-2005, 10:46 PM

HA HA HA, you are really a kam-lan-gia. Still want to return to confirm that fucking cheebye buay-gan shop?? Try your mother better lah

DiXiaoXiao
30-09-2005, 10:53 PM
heres my fr....was at ying zi on thursday nite.. pretty late at abt 10pm.
When i was there, there were only 2 ladies sitting there. Asked for XH (as recommended by bros in here), was told she still serving a customer. Will only be done in 20 mins. So in the end asked for the younger gal to massage. She was very quiet. Ask 1 question, she will reply with 1 word....
Anyway, found out her name is Xiao mei. massage was so so only. After 20 mins, she went out n in came XH.. hehe....
I was pretty surprise of the change but it certainly was a pleasant surprise.
Her massage is gd.. not only enough strength but also very very sensual. hehe... After massaging my legs.... she climbed onto the bed n started to play with my butt crack... balls.. wow!.. simply buay tahan.. kekek..
Its really itchy... stimulating n super arousing.. haha.. :P
Anyway, this is her way to make bros to get into the mood.
So she turned me over and immediately offer to help me "ta fei ji".
She din even ask for a price. so i said, go ahead. So everything went SOP... her pair of boobs are quite a handful. I would say... she provided very gd services. im really sextisfied with her.. hehe.

Would ask her to massage again if im around the area. I guess i just love gals who r very playful.
Oh... i paid her $35(1hr) +$35(hj).... guess shes really worth it.
only bad thing abt her.. i think shes a heavy smoker n the gals like to talk to each other across the partitions when they r massaging... sians.

HE HEH HEH, ENJOY THAT SHOP WHILE YOU CAN, COS I ALREADY NOTIFY THE ANTI-VICE TO RAID THAT CHEEYBE CMI SHOP.

Scrubber
02-10-2005, 12:30 AM
Sorry to hear abt ur sad encounter bro scrubber...... i think many things have changed since dawn, yu ting and the rest left the place...... i think it's better to boycott them for the time being lor...... service, price etc etc have all changed......

Yeah I guess we should just boycott this palce for the time being. Any other nearby HC shops in the west in the meantime? Got cash to spend, but no entertainment leh.. Also contemplating any FL that would come to my house. Family going overseas soon, leaving me all by myself. Heh. Bro inventry, you got lobang? :p

Scrubber
04-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Anybody visited this place recently? Or is it completely boycotted by bros here? Hehe... Missed Xiao Hong's HJ from here man.. :D

asdfasdf
05-11-2005, 02:19 PM
I wanted to go there that time..but found out that Xiao Hong not working there anymore n when they wanted to ask another ger to massage for me..e moment i looked at her i walked off coz e ger(tink is new) has lotsa pimples on her face..totally disgusted

jamesbond007
12-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Hi,
Any Bro went to this place before?
Any feedback on the gal over there?
Thanks.

aegis
12-01-2006, 09:29 PM
hi, bros
jus for your info xiao hong and lisa have opened a new shop in woodlands...
pm me if you want the contact and add.. becos I think it is not nice of me to post it out in this thread.:p

jamesbond007
13-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Thank you Bro.
I think I know the location.
Will pay them the visit soon.

As Yingzi is near my place, it will be very conveinent for me to go there.
Any recommendation from bros who been there recently for good service PRC.
Thanks.

Ah Go
13-01-2006, 01:47 PM
hi bro jamesbond

pls dun waste time going there... its really cannot make it..... seriously.. if i'm not wrong, got 2 PRCs... both in their 30s. 1 with pockmark on face and the other like country pumpkin....need not further elaborate lah....

spend on other places more worth it....

above are only my opinion....

It is now not like b4 with the likes of Yuting, Bingbing, XH and Dawn.....(at least for me)

cheers to DiXiaoXiao... RAID THEM!!!!