PDA

View Full Version : Mummy it's over.... MILF

suckmycork
10-04-2012, 05:32 PM
Max is my new classmate after we were promoted to secondary 3.
We became good friends after we found out he stay just a few storey below me.
Every morning Max's mom will give us a lift to school before she head for work.

Oh yes, the story is about Max's mom.
She is at her early 40's, divorced about 1.6cm tall... her figure... 
I don't know when it started but soon I am so attracted to her. Lets name her MM.

One morning, when I was as usual at Max doorstep waiting for the carlift to school,
MM open the door while she was still in her Spaghetti Strap Nightdress 
and her pokey nipples caught my attention when she said 
MM: Max is not feeling well today and not going to school, come in and take a sit,
give me 5mins to get ready and sent you to school.

The view I had gives me a sudden hardon as she closed the door behind me when she rushes back into her room.
It was not myself at that moment when I unzip and started masturbation 
with the image of her pokey nipples kept flashing in my mind. 
Just when Im going to reach my climax, MM suddenly walk out of her room 
and thanks god my bagpack is big enought to cover my actions.
MM: let's go.
As she walk over to the shoe cabinet finding her shoes, with her back facing me while 
I give another few stroke to my monster and ejaculate onto the back of her skirt.
It just happen that she was not focusing on me and I had plently of time to zip up my pants when 
she was with her shoes and locking the door. 
Sigh of relief when no neighbours were around that time where I secretly took a photo of my achievements.

[URL="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/img696/sperm.png/#Jgy2kXK7uwQEbgRF.17]

darylwong297
10-04-2012, 05:34 PM
how old are you? LOL.

tomyamramee
10-04-2012, 05:36 PM
mama turn into frog!

limkh11
10-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Frog Frog picture wor...

anton
10-04-2012, 06:54 PM
mama turn into frog!

Max is really a tadpole. his mom, MM is actually a frog.
It's sinister, but cannot say more cos after telling u, TS would have to kill u.....:D

skihon
10-04-2012, 06:59 PM
find other site to upload ur pic

suckmycork
11-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/277/spermx.jpg

Http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh580/suckmycork/sperm.jpg

Http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh580/suckmycork/sperm.jpg

biglumber
11-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Mama turn to frog again.

SGDGuy
11-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Very interesting , first time hear this! !!! Well done bro. Guess u broke the record :D

Poet
11-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Yes. Frog again.

lostbird
11-04-2012, 11:34 AM
on mine.....:confused:

justdesert
11-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Ah Boy,please leave this website immediately if you are underaged.A lot of Mata nowsday.You can come back again when you reach 18:D

AllIsBad
11-04-2012, 04:29 PM
I also see a lot of frogs. :(

CrisRonaldo7
11-04-2012, 05:04 PM
no offense, the MILF u were talking abt doesnt look appetizing to me. she doesnt even have a booty to speak of

uslover
12-04-2012, 12:57 AM
sure bo u so young cum so much ar :D

suckmycork
12-04-2012, 10:43 AM
Sorry about the frog

Http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh580/suckmycork/IMG_19041.png

Http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh580/suckmycork/IMG_19051.png

nicetongue
12-04-2012, 03:18 PM
bro, kudos to u!!! She had got nice shape, slender waist....

wonder how she'll react when someone tell her u got a line of sperm on yr skirt!! hahaha

callmebad
12-04-2012, 03:30 PM
very funny, with the 'sperm' dripping down her skirts

Yoonachio
12-04-2012, 03:49 PM
omg....boy, i cant imagine if she found out wat u did to her...either she go and tell ur parents or she "eat" u up...lol

Alienwork
13-04-2012, 05:12 AM
boy..u really little dare devil..

suckmycork
13-04-2012, 02:35 PM
After that incident, the image of her boobs were drill into my brain especially her pokey nipples under those Spaghetti Strap Nightdress.
MM are those normal looking moms & working adult that many people may not notice on the streets but I can't explain the attraction of an opposite sex that you see almost everyday grew stronger & stronger when times goes by.
She turns from my best friend mother into a women of my fantasy which made me visit Max house almost everyday just to look at her.
One evening, when I was as usual at Max place, MM came home with some groceries & offer me to stay for dinner & in return I offer my help in the kitchen. She did not dress down but went directly to prepare & cook our meal. 
It so happens that Max went for a bath leaving MM & myself alone in the kitchen when I suddenly have this idea & urge & waited patiently for a chance to take this...

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh580/suckmycork/IMG_1971.jpg
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh580/suckmycork/untitled3.png

proevoguy
13-04-2012, 03:35 PM
TS,

You so daring...if you finds out you will be rape i think...HAha...:D:D

Tomatofruit
13-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Your up skirt pics are great. Keep it up.

breitlingbrat
13-04-2012, 08:47 PM
intro me your MILF :)

callmebad
13-04-2012, 09:06 PM
naughty boy, I tell your mum to spank you:p

Loveladies
13-04-2012, 10:09 PM
very nice curves. very daring of u. i wish i had that kinda luck.

Traveller13
13-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Very daring! :D

evoque
14-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Sorry about the frog

Http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh580/suckmycork/IMG_19041.png

Http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh580/suckmycork/IMG_19051.png

AWESOME ! awaiting moreee

newdone
14-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Kana caught aldy ??

keewee
14-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Maybe should suggest ways to help him to get better shots hee

suckmycork
16-04-2012, 09:38 AM
Thank you for all the comments. 

My encounter was lucky untill one day......
As usual after school, Im at Max's house studying but the subject seems too boring and max doze off shortly after.
Knowing that MM will not be back after 6pm, having the whole house all by myself, I went into MM's room and explore her closet, this is not the first time in her room but I was still so arouse by some of her nightdress, her bra, her panty her clothes that again I started masturbating with them.
I'm too concentrated enjoying these wonderful feeling touching and smelling her lingerie that suddenly...
"What are you doing"
I was stun and freeze by these voice from behind which made me went blank when MM walks to my side.
"OMG" she yelled, as she looked at my hands on her lingerie while the other still grabing my red hot full length monster.
She too taken by suprise and both of us went slience for a while.
At that moment I was thinking. "Oh no MM will sent me to the police, my parents are going to know, they are going to kill me, Im dead."
MM: "Do you know it's wrong coming into other peoples room without their permission"
I was still too shock to give any respond at that time.
MM: "I always thought that you are a good boy but you are doing this"
My heart was pounding extremely fast not knowing what will happen next.
MM:"Don't know what you guys learn in school & who taught you all this"
At that moment, I really hope that this was a dream or stepping on a time machine going 30mins back & restart my life without entering MM's room.
MM:"I'm going to talk to your mum about this"
This sentence rang my alarm, making the room feels like it's running out of oxygen like a suffocating man catching his last breath.
MM:"Now come with me, we are going to your house"
She turn around heading towards the door.
Me:"Aunty, I'm sorry, please don't tell my mum"
As I grap her arm almost with tears flowing from my eyes.
Me:"I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again... Really...  please don't tell my mum"
MM:"Do you know it's a serious offend & your parents should know about it"
Without a second thought, I ran over closing door & have it locked. Trying to stop MM from leaving the room.

pokeman71
16-04-2012, 11:35 AM
next thing will be yamitek yamitek liao loh.

slient78
16-04-2012, 11:42 AM
next thing will be yamitek yamitek liao loh.

Your idea sibei Ho... I agree on that... Hahaha aaa

Kurty
16-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Camping!! waiting for more..

suckmycork
17-04-2012, 08:30 AM
MM:"What do you think you are doing Boy?"
She was surprise when she heard the locking sound of the door.
Me:"Aunty, please, I know what I did was wrong but you can't let my mum know, my dad will kill me. I'm really really sorry about this, I promised never to step into your room again."
MM shake her head
MM:"You always gave me a good impression, a nice boy, a good friend of Max but you really disappoint me today"
Me:"Aunty, I know you treated me very well & I'm also mad at myself, my actions, my doings but I will not repeat again, I promised"
MM:"I know guys at your age gets curious about this things but you all should concentrate on your studies and not spending time on all this"
Me:"I'm sorry"
MM:"I still think we should discuss this with your parents"
Me:"No please, I'll help you put back your things"
As I dash across the room rearranging her lingerie back to her drawers & closet.
MM:"How many times have you been to my room?"
Me:"Only once"
MM:"But you seems very familiar with all my things and their arrangements?"
I was once again stun after her words & went silence for a while.
MM:"Are you sure it's the first time?"
Me:"Ya, first time"
MM:"You are still lying to me, your mum should know about this too"
Me:"Ok ok, I.... I... I lost count!"
MM:"What!"
Me:"Sorry, I forgot how many time already"
MM:"You mean you used my things for this many times already?"
Me:"Ye...yes"
MM:"You, horrible kid, when did you started this?"
Me:"Should be about a year ago, when I first saw your bra and panty in the bathroom... I ..."
MM:"And your dirty thoughts..."
Me:"No, I just can't resist... Im sorry... At that time your image just came to my mind... Ever since then, I can't stop masturbate every time when I think of you"
MM:"Young man, you think too much"
Me:"No, I just can't help it, I think of you everyday, I masturbate everyday  thinking of you"
There was a silence after what I said.
MM:"I think... I think you should stop all this" As she walk towards the door.
I was then too nervous and scared, running over and grab MM by her waist.
Me:"No don't tell my mum... No, please"

slient78
17-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Ah boy, u sure know how to write a tease story....... Uncle me horny and spilling out... Can u pls hurry up continue the story and dun keep us in suspense...

69sonice
17-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Ah boy very good at composition, uncle gives you full mark, please quickly complete and hand over the story.
:D

pokeman71
17-04-2012, 05:28 PM
ah boy, promise to give you 7pts when you reach cloud 7 with MM.

unsung80
17-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Lucky you!

rivergame
17-04-2012, 09:28 PM
maybe good imagination and story writiing. english composition should have more of this type of story line

pokeman71
18-04-2012, 08:38 AM
maybe good imagination and story writiing. english composition should have more of this type of story line

this type is descirtive composition.

suckmycork
18-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Thank you, uncles, big brothers and those who like the story.  Just glad that you all enjoy it. 

I grab her waist so tight with my chest against her back.
MM:"Let go of you hand"
Me:"No... no please I beg you"
As I  lock her tightly without any gap between us. I can feel her heartbeat, the smell of her hair & our body contact suddenly changed me.
I can feel my erection as my didi rub against her buttock. Her struggling seems an advantage to me, having chances of rubbing her breast with my arm. She reply with a rather soft voice...
MM:"Le...Let me go"
The grabbing & struggling soon landed both of us breast to chest, face to face to each other, I felt her irregular breathing, her heart pounding faster her smell of her perfume when I realize that I am so close to her lips where I started kissing her.
MM:"Stop..Stop it" as she speak softly escaping my kisses.
Her juicy lips and her weak struggle makes me advance further as I rub her bra strip from her back. I smell her ear, kissing her cheek, her face, her neck everywhere that I can land my lips on, I felt like swallowing her.
While kissing her, I can clearly see her cleavage,  her bra supporting her smooth breast from the opening of her shirt. 
My heart started pounding like never before as I cupped my palm onto her melons.
MM:"No... Stop!"
But it's already too late as I unbutton her shirt, exposing her half cup bra supporting those smooth and beautiful melons. 
A slight pull releases her brow eraser end like nipples pointing out urging me to give it a suck. 
I bend over biting, licking & sucking like a hungry baby while pumping the other breast with my palm. She look motionless at my actions and those nipple tuning with my my fingers really do made her shy as I can see her face flushed. 
My mouth never move an inch away from those nipples at that time but my hands were already everywhere of her, lifting her skirt circling her panty. 
She tried a few times to stop my approach but the only thing that I can feel were her hairy wet pussy.

lostbird
18-04-2012, 11:51 AM
I did wrote something similair in my English paper and i had a big cross with a big "SEE ME !!" on it from my teacher.....:D

Yahoo.com
18-04-2012, 12:06 PM
You will do well in your composition in school, congrats!

dreamlight
18-04-2012, 05:53 PM
good composition writing...

go and study young man... stop surfing this forum :D

neinei
18-04-2012, 11:35 PM
gd composition practice for mid year exam

aston68
19-04-2012, 12:38 AM
Boy, did you also stole her bras/panties ? No wonder, wifey keeps asking
me why her undies keep disappearing .:D

Anyway, great story....keep coming.

By the way, are you above 16 years old ?:)

suckmycork
19-04-2012, 09:48 AM
She grab tightly on my arms as I finger her clit, tickling her frontal walls feeling the moist while I dig my finger deep in her. 
MM:"You are too much"
But I ignore and turn her facing the wall ready to insert my full grown hot & hard monster into her, she never seems trying to escape as she gives out a light moan while I pushes my monster fully into her and started ramping her from behind.
It feel so different masturbating myself and when im in her, I felt so high & good which no words can describe. They were so warm, so tight and so wet as I penetrate inside her. I can feel that she enjoy it too with her participation along with my movements as I increases my speed. 
She never seems to resist anymore even when my penis slip out for a few time while she waited for me to insert it back.
I enjoy every second as I ramp & bang her which last about 3 mins. Upon reaching my climax, I  can feel the build up as my monster harden, her clit seems tighter as I drill her faster, I grab her breast before I jerked & exploded a few burst of cum into her. It feels like I can't even stand straight with my legs as I ejaculated  with my greatest orgasm that I ever had before in my life. 
Just when I felt so satisfied after releasing, I gain back my soul & reaslise what I have just done.
In my mind was
"OMG did I just rape her... Did I just rape my friends mum? I'm in deep shit now!"

studdyme
19-04-2012, 10:13 AM
camping for more!

BigBoy2
19-04-2012, 10:43 AM
This is getting more interesting.......

yakiniku
19-04-2012, 10:52 AM
omg hahas.. keep it going!

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
19-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Wow....what a fantasy we've got here :eek:

ivy67
19-04-2012, 01:05 PM
oooo....no..... police is coming:eek::eek:

jamesrockwell
19-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Let me guess...she was surprised and want you to do it again? Lol...but i hope there will be some twist in the story

goood story teller you are..ah boy.......praise praise:D

suckmycork
20-04-2012, 12:14 AM
I started to realize what I have done & simply stood there not knowing what to do.
MM quickly pulls back her shirt covering her exposed breast, finger combing her hair before she turn to me.
MM:"Have you not see enough? Turn around & face the wall, I need to dress back!"
Still very worried whats going to happen next, I faced the wall as instructed.
MM:"Ok, you can turn back now"
I turned facing her looking down on the floor not knowing what to do.
MM:"How long to you want to expose your penis to me?"
This was only when I realize that my monster was still pointing out from my pants as I quickly stuff it back.
Me:"Aunty, can you not tell my parents?"
MM:"You want the whole world to know what you have just did?"
Me:"No"
MM:"Then?"
Staring at her I asked
Me:"Means you won't tell my mum?"
MM:"You better not spill a word about what we did today, now go wash up and stay back for dinner"
Me:"Ok"
I turn towards the door & before I can exit the door, I felt a hand tapping on my shoulders...
MM:"Wake up, Wake up, dinner's ready"
I suddenly came to realize that what just happen was all a dream. The studying with Max were too boring that both of us fall asleep.
MM:"Ah Boy, did you wet your pants?"
I bend over & saw a wet patch on my pants, I was so embarrass that MM saw the evidence of my wet dreams. 
While she shook her head & smile, I realized that from my angle, I can clearly see her cleavage of two beautiful melons from the opening of her shirt. Damn, I suddenly felt my didi coming alive...

callmebad
20-04-2012, 12:37 AM
very funny
so, it is just only a dream
but if this is the truth also no problem
you won't be accused of under-age sex:p

sookasoo
20-04-2012, 12:56 AM
camping for more

GorDJilla
20-04-2012, 08:31 AM
All seem so real but jus a dream. Lol~

jamesrockwell
20-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Wow...an unexpected twist on the story...goood goood

bberry
20-04-2012, 09:57 AM
TS big teaser wor :D

cncs
20-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Well Done Soldier!! That's a good one.

Kurty
20-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Nice one...Good twist..camping for more...

suckmycork
21-04-2012, 12:19 PM
The opening of her shirt clearly shows those beautiful melons supported by her bra... Yes, those were my favorite bra that I used for my masturbation, damn I can't resist anymore... I never blink my eyes looking at it & I'm sure she realized.
MM:"Max have already started eating in the kitchen, join us when you are ready & don't go back to sleep hor"
She left the room after that & I join them soon after.
It's was the most suffering dinner I ever had, having an erection thru out the entire meal.

The lust for MM goes on for 2 years  until one day, straight after our basketball game,  instead of going home, I was drag to Max's house for some pc-gaming.
When we reached Max home, he went straight to bath, while I went to the kitchen for a drink and while I passby MM's room, it was wide open & I was soooooo shock with the view & a sudden rush of blood to my head below, that triggers my  didi alive.
MM was there taking her nap & her nightdress was not covering her buttock, giving a good view of her panty wrapping her ass. I sneak in & saw her sleeping motionless as I took some photos before I release my brother from my pt-shorts & begun some hard stroking while standing beside her bed watching.

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15951/15951496-100x100-1727d4ddc9238303072583b8f5dfc42f.jpg

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15951/159515254f8f2ae677a3b9add56803525f5ec5aa.png

Devilliver
21-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Looking forward for more!!!

application9999
22-04-2012, 02:08 AM
Damn high...continue...

suckmycork
22-04-2012, 10:58 AM
It's really exciting masturbating 'live' beside the women that I  have always fantasize and the bonus was, she's only in her panty and a thin nightdress... 
When I'm so enjoying myself, suddenly her alarm clock rang & before she moved, I slide myself under her bed, hoping that I'm fast enough that she never saw me. 
Well, sure enough she woke up without noticing me but instead of walking out of the room, she closed the door, pulling down the curtains & went standing by the side of the bed. 
After a while she walk across the room back facing my direction & out of curiosity I gave a peep and saw her naked. I was so stun and happy that I finally get to see those nipples after these years, while I stole a few more glance at her body.
I was excited yet nervous trying my best not to get caught. I can see my hands trembling with my heart pounding like I'm running a marathon.

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15952/159524250d588ba5e09d3598600583dc1179a8f2.png
http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15952/159524575a560f9a97a82d69024b82433ea1aa0b.png
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15952/15952426fce73d22a34099916be8c047281af376.png

GorDJilla
22-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Nice shot bro!

suckmycork
23-04-2012, 09:36 AM
I am so lucky that Im able to roll out under the bed & sneak out while she went into the bathroom soon after.
I nearly fell during the escape as I felt my weak legs shiver while I'm trying to get up.
I manage to leave MM's room without her knowledge but was caught closing the door by someone in the living room.
It wasn't Max but a girl that I have never met before. 
Girl:"Hi, I'm Rena, Max's cousin."
Me:"Hi, I'm Ah Boy, Max's classmate"
Rena:"You came back with Max?"
Me:"a...ya"
Getting more nervous not knowing what she will ask & when did she appear in the house, did she saw what I just did? Many more questions came flushing in my mind & guess I have already used up all my luck.
Suddenly Max came to my rescue as he walk out of the kitchen bathroom.
Max:"Hey sis, I thought you are coming tomorrow?"
Rena:"Yes, it's a long story. Why you don't wish to see me here?"
They soon started their deep conversation & forgotten that I still exist. 
Rena was Max childhood playmate & they used to be very close till Rena's family moved away nearer to town area & they met each other lesser when both grew up.
She's a friendly girl, 3 yrs older than us, slim build, semi long hair, studying in some polytechnic. We soon get along well having dinner at Max's house together and thru their conversation I get to know that she will be staying at his house for 1 week.
The next day, when I was on my way back home, I saw Rena quarreling with this unfamiliar guy at the void deck. Before I can reach them, she gave the guy a tight slap on his face & ran away towards the lift lobby.
The guy turns away & walk the other direction towards me while I heard him saying "xiao za bo" as he bypass me.
I was attracted to a sobbing sound from the stairs when I reach the lift lobby while I saw Rena crying badly sitting at a corner. I went over, sat beside her and asked "Are you ok?"
She gave me a stare & suddenly drop her head on my shoulder and started crying even louder...

eeemen
23-04-2012, 11:37 AM
Good story bro, and well narrated, thanks! Cheers . . . . . . . . . . .. .

slient78
23-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Initially one milf... Now come syt... Ah boy, u hosei Liao.... MFF!!!!!!

23-04-2012, 01:32 PM
This is quite a good read. Funny, entertaining and quite a turn on.

suckmycork
24-04-2012, 08:51 AM
I don't know how long we having been sitting by the stairs but I clearly remember the looks of all the passerby when Rena was crying on my shoulders.
Me:"Don't cry, you're not pretty anymore when you cry"
The only sentence I can think of when parents wana stop their baby from crying.
She suddenly stop crying & started biting my arm with her teeth.
I gave a loud scream from her sudden attack as I pushed her away. It was so accidental that my hands landed on her breast while given that push and it was Wow...
That push freezes us both staring at each other. I quickly withdraw my hand ...
Me:"Sor... Sorry"
She never reply wiping her tears from her rosy cheeks facing the floor.
Me:" Are... Are you ok?"
She kept quiet.
Me:"Do you want me to sent you upstairs?"
Rena:"No"
She reply in a soft tone.
Me:"It's not so good sitting here with so many passerby, others might thought I bully you"
She remains silence for a few minutes before she asked
Rena:" Are there anyone in your house?"
Me:"ar....no"
Rena:"Ok, go your house"
Before I can reply, she stood up grabbing my hand as she pull me into the lift.

astrojam69
24-04-2012, 09:31 AM
[SIZE="7"]A1 for composition

slient78
24-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Lai Liao lor.... U win Liao lor....

coolman9323
24-04-2012, 11:51 AM
waiting waiting

ombre
24-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Great story ...awaiting next :D

GorDJilla
24-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Tent set up liao. Anybody wanna join me for bbq? Lol~

bb121201
25-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Aiseh ah boy upping a syt now!!!

suckmycork
25-04-2012, 09:02 AM
She enters my house with suprise and asked.
Rena:"Wow, your house is very neat & tidy"
Me:"So So lah"
Rena:"Which is your room?"
Me:"That one" 
Pointing to the masterbed room.
Rena:"Can I see?"
Before I can give any replies, she's already in my room invaded my privacy exploring high and low like an inspector.
Soon we have ourself settle down and we started chatting we her sitting on my bed and me on my computer chair.
Rena:"You are so lucky to have the whole masterbedroom all by yourself"
Me:"Ya, Im the only child & my parents thought that I will have more space to study so they give up their room to me"
Rena:" So you always bring girls home lah"
Me:" No...No...I'm not even close to the girls in our class"
Rena:"Oh yahor, you are always together with Max"
Me:"Ya lah"
Rena:"Are you both Gay" 
Me:"No, ofcouse not"
Rena:"Ya, I remember, I should have know"
Me:" What do you mean you should have know"
Rena:"Max told me that you had a lot of collections"
Me:"What collections?"
Rena:"Don't act innocent boy, Max told me  everything"
I was so shocked that Max betrayed me as she opens my third drawer digging out all my prono disc.
Rena:"Wow, what a collection you have..."
While flipping thru the stacks
Rena:"This look interesting, watch this, watch this"
She yell like a child pestering for their cartoons, forcing me to play the dics instantly.
This Rena really know how to choose a good show and soon after 10mins, my didi was disturb from his sleep.
I felt so discomfort and horny during the action part of the show so I walk into the toilet trying to relief myself.
Rena:"Don't try to release in the toilet hor"
Me:"No lor, I'm going pee pee"
Knowing that I can't wank off this round, I adjusted my full length monster to the most comfortable position & walk out of the toilet. 
No matter how I placed my monster in my briefs, it just don't feel comfortable after a few minutes sitting behind the screen, having no choice but to walk into my bathroom doing adjustment for a few times.
Rena:"Can't you sit still & finish the show?"
Me:"Stomachache lah, no choice"
Rena:"But you are distracting me walking across the monitor so many times"
She suddenly pulls my arm & drag me on the bed.

GorDJilla
25-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Action starts! Hah

pittpitt
26-04-2012, 05:33 AM
Camping for more.

suckmycork
26-04-2012, 08:27 AM
She pulled my arm, dragging me towards the bed, sitting beside her & said
Rena:"Good boy, sit here & don't move around"
Let with no choice but to endure the discomfort of my monster & continue with the show sitting beside her with her hands still grabbing on my arms.
When the movie reaches its peak, I suddenly felt my confine monster struggling, pushing hardly against the wall of my briefs trying its best to break free making me feel so uneasy.
Trying very hard not to concentrated on the show, finding ways to get myself distracted from this situation...
Me:"Ar...Rena, who's the guy under the void deck?"
She never reply
Me:"I saw you slapping him"
Rena:"Why you so kaypo?"
Me:"Just ask only... is he your bf?"
Rena:"Not anymore"
Me:"Why leh? He did something wrong?"
Rena:"All guys are heartless, they just want sex, not love"
Me:"Not all lah"
Rena:"They will change after they get what they want"
Me:"Stop being prejudice"
Rena:"99out of 100 are like that, guess you are one of them too"
Me:"I'm not"
Rena:"You are not?"
Me:"Ya, I'm not"
Rena:"Then you must be worst"
Her words made me so angry that I wanted to challenge her.
Me:"Try me"
Without a second word, Rena jump on me & started kissing me. I was shock from her approach but soon devoted & we started French kissing...

Vaalus63
26-04-2012, 08:41 PM
haha!! Continue!! Pics also :D

suckmycork
26-04-2012, 10:36 PM
The French kiss was nice and I must say she's a damn good kisser. She took the lead with her tongue guiding me along as I can feel her delicate lips rubbing against mine. She slowly closes her eyes as we got more vehement, together with her deep breathing soon makes me so attracted to her.
During our passionate kissing, I can clearly see her cleavage of her fair smooth boobs from the opening of her T-shirt which makes my monster struggle even more as my didi stretches to an extreme forcing its way out from those tight briefs that I wore that day.
I worked my way up into her t-shirt which makes my imagination go wild and excited as my first attempt touching a female boobies. I started finger walking around the circumference of her breast which makes my blood boils as it rushes to my other head. 
When I reaches in under her bra, I can feel the smoothness of her skin, with her breast so soft and bouncy, pinching her nipples, yes, finally those delicious nipples were within my reach. 
My monster were so upright pointing the sky when I tune those  marshmallow nipples, slowly pumping, pressing and finally cupping her melons really makes me go crazy.
She pause after giving me a deep kiss with my hands still on her melons and said.
Rena:"See, you guys are all the same"
I kept quite, thinking how excited were my situation now & how could I possibly stop advancing at this moment with my hands still on her melon playing & pinching those nipples...
Rena:"You guys only thinks about sex & nothing else"
She pulls my hand out underneath her T-shirt stopping my actions as she stares at me with a frown face.
I was totally lost at that moment like a favorite toy taken away from a baby.
Rena:"You are no different with those bastard that I know"
Her hard words suddenly hit me so badly that I started to feel guilty about what I have just did & started to feel sorry for her.
But the devil inside urge me to advance further especially when my monster were still so hot & arouse.

hot.hot911
27-04-2012, 01:10 AM
Wahhh.. it's good to see they teach the right stuff in school.

intend to camp here to ensure the teaching are done properly

suckmycork
27-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Having a mix feeling thinking of advancing or not, as my mind fickle looking at the meat on the chop board, my doorbell rang...
"DingDong" "DingDong"
Rena:"Go get the door"
Pushing me away from the bed as I stood up with uncertainty, looking back at her adjusting her bra while stepping out of my room. I felt that my sex venture were drawn a stop at this point.

At the door, I was greeted by a young lady, slim build, wearing a white dri fit polo-t with track pants, smiling gracefully at me.
Girl:"Gd morning sir, Im from XXX, can you spare sometime with me to introduce you a wonderful offer that I have brought you?"
At that time, I was so attracted to her polo-t she's wearing that seems so thin & translucent that I can clearly see her cutting of her bra supporting her asset.
Girl:"Can I come in to show you this wonderful product & give you some demonstrations?"
I was like hypnotize by her looks & her figure as I invited her in without even knowing what product she were selling only eyeing on those thin layer of fabric that she's wearing.
When she steps into the house, those bra seems thinner than the polo-t that she's wearing showing shadow of her nipples appear under certain volume of lights which certainly turns me on.

coolman9323
28-04-2012, 10:01 AM
camping camping

cycl
28-04-2012, 11:08 AM
camping here also :D:D

Vaalus63
28-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Wah so many women already!! Camping here :D!!

suckmycork
29-04-2012, 03:40 AM
Thanks for all the support & comments.
Let's gather around the camp fire before I continue ...

As she bends down digging the so call product from her bag, the perfume that she puts on fills up the entire room having me attracted to her even more like the relationship between honey & bee.
While she's trying to stand up with her product, she happens to see the big bulge behind my shorts which were still burning hot from the activity I had with Rena just minutes ago.
She suddenly puts her hand on it, rubbing my monster and says that she provide special services & her skills are very good. 
She never even gets my permission before she went into my shorts dragging out my monster and started  caressing it. 
Her skillful approach were brilliant as she took my hands placing them on her breast while she increases her speed stroking my monster. The combination of pumping her breast & with her on my shaft really brings my ecstasy up to another level that made me graving for more.
She stuff my monster into her mouth as she slurped gently with her rosy lips sliding back & forward on my shaft, giving me a warm & wet feeling as I looked at her kneeling before me.

LoZH
29-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Another day dream??

suckmycork
29-04-2012, 02:00 PM
She may be very skillful at my shaft which nearly makes me go crazy, but I need to understand her charges & her age before I can really enjoy her services.
She mentioned that she's a social escort which already turn 18 yrs old this year working for some escort agency and her client includes principal, banker, public servant, lawyer and many more.

Girl:"Sir... Sir... Can you help me & buy some Ice cream from me?"
Girl:"Sir...sir....."
My soul suddenly came back to my body looking away from her translucent polo-t as she stood shyly at the door with a big styrofoam box by her side.
Me:"Ok, give me a box of red bean favor"
After the trade closing the door, I went back to my room while questioning myself why I can imagine so much by just looking at her figure.
Rena:"Who's that at the door?"
Asking while still sitting on my bed.
Me:"Ice-cream seller"
While I passed her an ice- cream.
Rena:"Thank you"
As she unwrap the ice- cream & pop it into her mouth.
The way she suck & lick the ice cream seems so seductive especially when those syrup overflow from her mouth. Her alluring actions really made my fantasy go wild as I imagine her sexy lips not on the ice cream but on my monster.

dkobe
29-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Ice cream fan just arrive for more :D

Vaalus63
29-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Now that's so seductive haha!

suckmycork
30-04-2012, 08:20 AM
My monster were so jealous about the ice cream banging vigorously against my tight briefs as I look at her without blinking an eye.
Rena:"Hey, stop staring at me as if you have never seen people eating an ice cream!"
Me:"Sorry"
I turn away from her as I finish off my ice cream. 
Rena:"What are you thinking?"
Me:"No... Nothing"
Rena:"You & those dirty thoughts rite?"
Me:"No... No lah"
Rena:"No? You have an erection for so long & you say you are not thinking about sex?"
Me:" I ....."
Rena:"Do you have condoms at home?"
Me:"No... why?"
Rena:"No... You want to make love with me without using condoms?"
I was really stun and rather disappointed after her sentence.
Rena:"You always have sex without condoms?
Me:" No"
Rena:"What? You don't use condom at all?"
Me:"I never have sex before"
Rena:"Don't bluff"
Me:"Really lah"
Rena:"Means you are still a virgin?"
Me:"Ya"
I replied looking at the floor rather embarrassed. 
Rena:"Wow, so u just do petting with your girlfriend?"
Me:"I never had a girl friend"
Rena:"You never had a relationship before?"
With her eyes wide open...
Rena:"With your looks, it should be easy to get a girl."
I kept quiet, while she throws me a few more questions.
Rena:"You got high expectation? What type of girls you like? Long hair or short hair? What about me, do I meet your expectation?"
Me:"You are fine"
Rena:"What? Just fine?"
As she raised her voice...
Me:"I...I mean you are great"
Rena:"Really? How great? Tell mi tell mi?"
She closes the gap between us as she sat nearer to me by my side.
Me:"You are pretty lor"
We both went silence for a second.
Rena:"That's it?"
Me:"Hmmm, very pretty lor"
Rena:"Do you like me?"
Me:"Ya"

suckmycork
01-05-2012, 01:34 AM
She looked at me with a smile on her face.
Rena:"You are cute"
She puts her head on my shoulder.
Rena:"Ah boy, don't be like other guys ok"
Me:"Huh?"
Rena:"Those who only cares about sex"
Me:"You break off with boyfriend because of this?"
Rena:"Ya, he is a bastard alright"
Me:"What happen?"
Rena:"He used to be very nice but after he get what he wants, he changed"
Me:"You mean after having sex with him, he changed?"
Rena:"Ya, after that he wants it every time we met, if he never gets what he want, he will throw his tantrum."
Me:"That's bad"
Rena:"Not only that...."
Her eyes started to turn red with tears forming around her pupils.
Rena:"I saw him with another girl"
She burst into tears after that as I gave a pat on her back.
Me:"Don't cry, is not worth shedding tears for such guys"
Rena:"But I really loves him"
I wipe her tears off her cheeks with my palm on her face, feeling sorry for her.
Me:"You still got me"
As I look into her swollen eyes
Me:"I'll be by your side if you need me"
At that moment, I don't know whether am I fallen for her or am I just trying to calm her down, I gave her a light kiss on her cheeks and place her head back to my shoulders.
My heart beat suddenly increases having my first girl in my arms and with her so close to me when I can smell her fragrance from her hair.
Looking down at her and once again I saw her cleavage from the opening of her T-shirt which turns another round of rumble in my briefs.
Rena:"Thank you boy"
And we started kissing mouth to mouth again, while I slowly cupping my hands on her breast.

suckmycork
01-05-2012, 11:46 AM
We continue kissing with my hands on her breast pumping happily without any resistance from her.
It went smoothly as I began to sneak my hands into her t shirt as I felt the heat from her body, reaching her melons once again made my didi transform to its monster form.
I flip up her t-shirt exposing her bra as I withdraw my kisses, bending over meeting the soft declicate boobies. 
A slight pull on her bra releases her lovely nipples pointing at me which automatically attracted my mouth to them.
I was more like a baby sucking, but also licking and playing on her cute nipples enjoying her nice asset with my tongue.
Now at this point, I can no longer tolerate my monster banging under my briefs so I released him greeting Rena.
I placed her hands on my shaft guiding them with some slow stroking as I continue with my sucking & milking her breast. 
Rena:"Ah boy, I'm wet already"
I reach out for the tissue box beside my bed and wipe off those pre-cum on her hands.
Me:"Sorry that I wet your hands"
She giggle...
Rena:"Not that, silly boy"
As I look at her with question marks on my head.
Rena:"I mean here"
She took my hand, landed it at her pussy, the area where she wanted it to be, where I can feel her wet panty all soak with her juice, so damp & warm with her hands guiding my fingers rubbing her.
Rena:"Ahhhh, can you feel it?"
I was totally out of words with my hands rubbing her.
Rena:"Boy, you want to put it?"
As she remove her panty showing her neat bushes before my eye.
She pushes me lying on bed while she crawls over me grabbing my shaft slowly sliding it into her pussy.
Rena:"Ahhhhh, it's big"
As I heard her moan during the insertion. Warm, wet and tight were the feeling I get & It was the real deal this time that finally my monster get it chance exploring the forbidden cave. 
She finally gain the momentum as she moves, ridding on me like a cowgirl with her tits bouncing and bouncing on top of me. She may not have very big breast but it's more than enough for a treat of my eyes and to satisfied my crave at this very moment.
The ride don't last long when I feel me coming as I pushed her away shouting...
Me:"Coming, coming"
It was just in time that she jumps up while I launched a few shots to the air,  landed those thick yellowish cum on my stomach.
Rena:"That's fast"
Giving me a smile as she help cleaning up the mess with some tissues as I continue admiring her body on the bed.

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/16019/16019602-100x100-b82793096cc3fc0d4519810c55341c06.jpg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15950/15950943-100x100-c60db65e5875421c781a7a677401ef03.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/15950/15950953-100x100-b71a3605045eb049e38bd07dcf857014.jpg

Mozhe
01-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Nice thread nice pics.

angelbelle
01-05-2012, 05:09 PM
As a girl, this is seriously some awesome story that keeps me wanting to read more. ^^

woodykent
01-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Looking forward to more juicy episode soon especially the 'Mummy' part ... :D

GowHowSeow
01-05-2012, 10:48 PM
waiting patiently....especially for the MILF portion..heha

evoque
02-05-2012, 05:11 PM
waiting for more pics. ts, try not to reduce the reso? :D

Vaalus63
02-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Damn dude camping here :D..Love the MILF part..:D

GorDJilla
02-05-2012, 11:13 PM
As a girl, this is seriously some awesome story that keeps me wanting to read more. ^^

U can fantasize doing all if that with ur bf. Hah~ :)

skihon
07-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Do continue the story bro