PDA

View Full Version : Cat 40 , L18H14

Garage1
24-12-2004, 02:39 PM
It is with much regret to share this , but just thought that in order to protect the interest of the forumers here, i have been advised to post this by my regular buddy..
my buddy have contracted STD, HIV result pending next week from a certain WL from L18H14.. i think i shall not name out the WL but just a word of advise , maybe bros including me shall skip this place for the time being while everything is been cleared up..there are still plenty of other joints in L6/8
meanwhile , my buddy is still recovering.. what an arse luck for christmas
remember health over horny anytime...
i wouldnt stop any bros who still wanna go but , do it at yr own risk , remember u have been warned..
this is just a msg to help the innocent.....

oxilary
24-12-2004, 02:58 PM
did ur friend go in raw?

Garage1
24-12-2004, 05:56 PM
did ur friend go in raw?

of cos not.. we are all seasoned cheongsters who know how to think.. and to all pls dont PM me in regards to the WL no, its only beneficial to everyone that i dont say it out ... if u die die cock itchy still wanna go, by all means.. just that u have been warned thats abt it.. like i say, there are so many houses out there, skipping 1 or 2 wont die but in fact save yr dick.. or money
in regard to those Pm who ask me can ask OKT who etc? fucking hell , if u think the okt will tell u, then i think yr living in 1960s.. they are to earn yr money , u think they will tell u and scare u away.. crazy....
u all have been warned..
merry xmas and do practise safe sex thats including BJ

siamcutey
25-12-2004, 01:30 AM
You called that a warning?

Why not go to FL forum and spread the warnings and gospels?
Yes, you considered yourself "responsible" by posting about this news.

But frankly, you dare to stand by your friend believing him that he never go visit other girls during that period?

And is it to really "protect the interests of the forum brothers". Guess what? Who still dare go Hse 14? All because of 1 girl, all the rest of the girls deserve it?

Your regular buddy ask you to post this. Why don't you get him to post himself? Cmon, be fair to others. What if your friend never got the disease from the hse 14?

And very contradictory to what you saying earlier. You said your friend didn't go in RAW. Then your last sentence said please practise safe sex and that includes BJ. Simi lai eh? So you are saying your friend got it from BBBJ?

Even in anycase your friend kenna STD from the girl, is there a need to jeopardize the ricebowls of the rests of the girls in the same house?

If you are 100% sure with your facts, you kan kan post out the girl number. No need you to verify. AV will send the girl to Kelantan Lane and all doubts will be cleared.

SC

Garage1
25-12-2004, 03:44 AM
You called that a warning?

Why not go to FL forum and spread the warnings and gospels?
Yes, you considered yourself "responsible" by posting about this news.

But frankly, you dare to stand by your friend believing him that he never go visit other girls during that period?

And is it to really "protect the interests of the forum brothers". Guess what? Who still dare go Hse 14? All because of 1 girl, all the rest of the girls deserve it?

Your regular buddy ask you to post this. Why don't you get him to post himself? Cmon, be fair to others. What if your friend never got the disease from the hse 14?

And very contradictory to what you saying earlier. You said your friend didn't go in RAW. Then your last sentence said please practise safe sex and that includes BJ. Simi lai eh? So you are saying your friend got it from BBBJ?

Even in anycase your friend kenna STD from the girl, is there a need to jeopardize the ricebowls of the rests of the girls in the same house?

If you are 100% sure with your facts, you kan kan post out the girl number. No need you to verify. AV will send the girl to Kelantan Lane and all doubts will be cleared.

SC

i wont answer all yr questions as this will lead to no end.. to each its own..

oxilary
25-12-2004, 05:41 AM
ok. point noted... thx for the warning :)

siamcutey
25-12-2004, 01:41 PM
Spare a thought for innocent parties who come to singapore to make a living before making sweeping statements.

What is the difference between you and those in FL side spreading rumours of girls having STDs and AIDs?

And by the way, some STDs are dormant STDs. Doesn't mean you fuck today and you get it 3 days later. It might have been in your body for a long long while.

SC

jdi813
25-12-2004, 03:57 PM
And by the way, some STDs are dormant STDs. Doesn't mean you fuck today and you get it 3 days later. It might have been in your body for a long long while.
Bro Garage1, Bro SC has a point there, but better to err on the side of caution. Just play ur part in staying safe ... Merry Christmas to all bros out there.

nuclearkid
26-12-2004, 12:17 AM
Bro Garage1,

Your posts didn't quite clarify when your buddy visited the fuckshop. Your posting was on 24 Dec which leads me to think that your friend got infected yesterday or very close to the date of posting. I find it rather puzzling because the HIV antibodies do not show up so soon, not within 2 weeks anyway (You mentioned the results would be out next week). So, its rather perplexing what you are trying to do here...

Whatdrivesyou
26-12-2004, 04:11 AM
Garage1, i think u better owe us a good explanation on regards to this hse as u can harm or spread very vicious rumours here.. i hope u can clarify wit me psersonally on who is the infected gal and why are u doing on all,
because AV will monitor all WLs and only infected ones wil be hauled up and reported now the hse is still running business as usual.. if u can pls pm and clear any doubts on yr buddy wit me..

dave188
26-12-2004, 10:43 AM
Lao jiao indeed lao jian.. gong guay oso bo xiang.. hee well-said!

SC

evol 3
26-12-2004, 04:58 PM
i wont answer all yr questions as this will lead to no end.. to each its own..

if you dun want to let us know which G, at least go and be the whistle blower to help us all. pay your good deed forward.

cumming
26-12-2004, 05:05 PM
u sure its from there? the chances to get it is very low.. maybe your friend wan to sabo the gal because of things gone wrong..

hoosdathu
29-12-2004, 12:38 AM
u sure its from there? the chances to get it is very low.. maybe your friend wan to sabo the gal because of things gone wrong..

i've a regular gal there too, so i tried to pm bro garage1 to find out who's the so-called infected gal. instead of a reply, i kena asked who's my regular gal instead. :confused:

cbjuiceyumseng
29-12-2004, 05:00 AM
i've a regular gal there too, so i tried to pm bro garage1 to find out who's the so-called infected gal. instead of a reply, i kena asked who's my regular gal instead. :confused:

Aiya....dog let him gan lah! Deducted his point liao. :D

siamcutey
30-12-2004, 12:06 AM

If your gal is still working there and not on MC, it means she is clear.

SC

siamcutey
30-12-2004, 12:08 AM
in regard to those Pm who ask me can ask OKT who etc? fucking hell , if u think the okt will tell u, then i think yr living in 1960s.. they are to earn yr money , u think they will tell u and scare u away.. crazy....
u all have been warned..

In regard to those who PM and ask him who the girl is? Fucking hell, If you think he will tell you, then I think yr living in 1960s.

SC

jdi813
30-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Just to side track a bit ...

Seems business has slowed down at this hse ... think this post is really havin an effect on traffic. Anyway it seems that the boss has devised a new marketing strategy to counter-act this ... starting from today ... the house will re-invent itself with a new look ... all gals will now wear lingerie when in the tank (I kid u not ... at least if my regular cha bor not pulling my leg) ... will go look c look c tonite and confirm it ...

Cannot imagine man ... some of the hse gals in lingerie just CMI ...

poolhot.
30-12-2004, 11:20 PM
No wonder when I drop by that hse on monday I can almost see all the gals in the fishtank.

Btw I did call one of the gals for 2 session & my cock head still feeling fine... no itchy at all.

Bet the thread starter had a quarrel wiz the gal or he tink his 40 is very big.

Anyway school holidays over soon N we wont see such rubbish liao.

JWNY
02-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Just to side track a bit ...

Seems business has slowed down at this hse ... think this post is really havin an effect on traffic. Anyway it seems that the boss has devised a new marketing strategy to counter-act this ... starting from today ... the house will re-invent itself with a new look ... all gals will now wear lingerie when in the tank (I kid u not ... at least if my regular cha bor not pulling my leg) ... will go look c look c tonite and confirm it ...

Cannot imagine man ... some of the hse gals in lingerie just CMI ...

Yes it is true, I visited my regular on New Year's Eve...it is EYE CANDY i guess

jdi813
02-01-2005, 04:48 PM
Confirmed liao ... now the new theme is lingerie (sorta reminds me of H38 when all the gals wear bikinis in the tank)

Business is still not too good went down to see my reg last night and as usual most of the gals still in the tank ... really slow man ...

Almost chicken and egg man ... she more free so start to patronise her more ... my 2 other reg all KNN wanna bonk them must either wait damn long :( or go damn early :( ... problems problems

bradpitt968
02-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Frankly... if that is really the case... this case should be reported to the relevant authority for immediate action.

As we all know that they are stepping up on AIDS prevention... and I'm sure they'll do what they can to make sure it is taken care of.

Knowing that this forum only caters to certain group of pple... so I feel the the person which made the claim needs to sustaintiate his claims.

JWNY
02-01-2005, 09:55 PM
Bro, is that the only house practicising that? as i was there on New Year's Eve..noticed their new uniform

*Want to do, don't scared - want to scared, don't do*

evol 3
02-01-2005, 11:43 PM
was there 2 plus am yesterday and H14 have like 6, 7Gs while the next few houses down empty or have 1 inside. i think psychologically, many will skip this H.

cbjuiceyumseng
03-01-2005, 09:43 AM
Noticed how the thread-starter keeping quiet now? :D

JWNY
06-01-2005, 12:26 AM
to my understanding, the last WL to leave was 68, who was here for 10 months - but homesick

I not speculating, i just wanna share info...... :)

*want to do, don't scared - want to scared, don't do*

jdi813
06-01-2005, 01:11 AM
to my understanding, the last WL to leave was 68, who was here for 10 months - but homesick

I not speculating, i just wanna share info...... :)

*want to do, don't scared - want to scared, don't do*
Ya heard she left cos homesick and not adapting well here ... always getting migraines and not used to the working conditions ... saw her towards her ORD face like damn sian like that ...

JWNY
06-01-2005, 01:54 AM
i would imagine, getting used to the "working conditions" is not that simple - :p

TooFast
10-01-2005, 06:35 AM
I don't understand why go through the trouble trying to screw up the entire house.....

Ah screw it, I'm going for G128 Today!! SCREW THIS!

collin_23
19-01-2005, 01:15 PM
K, thks point noted. In any case I think the girl who is infected should already be sent back already.

Unprotected sex is dangerous and should be avoided. From my personal experience when I cheong last time as long as u can click with the girl, they will allow.

The usual list comes along:

1 day 20 customers
1 week 20 x 7 = 140 customers
1 month 140 x 4 = 640 customers
2 yr 640 x 24 = 13440 customers

As long as 1 out of the 13440 customers got HIV and condom broke or anything, there is a high chance of infection.

Some stds require only minimal skin contact. Newbies take note.Always use a condom.

U r definitely not special cause many of the senior samsters have been offered before 'special' treatments.

Cheers

david8
20-01-2005, 01:23 AM
wah dare dare post such non-informative warnings..i strongly believe your frd must have went somewhere to have fun and contracted the STD lah....where got STD so fast emerge one.... ask your frd to come forward and confirm all else you are doing a dis-justice to the gals in that house...

a deserving deduction of points... hsk hsk hsk.. :mad: