PDA

View Full Version : My new story

opqwopqw
07-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Hi bros, I am very sorry that I was unable to continue my previous story because of my busy schedule. Since my previous story has been stagnant for quite long liao, so I guess there is no point continue unless you guys want to. A year ago, I found another milf which i yearn for a very long period of time. she is currently my fb. I shall start on how I get to know her and how to make her my fb.

Before I start, sorry for my poor language

Around one year ago.

I have been working at company xxx for 5 months, and today there are 3 new employees coming to our department. As my department at that point of time, do not have female employees, so we really hope that at least one of those employees are female. Although we heard a lot of rumors that all 3 new employees that coming to our department are females, but rumors are still rumors, we do not have high hopes for these rumors.

10am, they arrived at our department doorstep, all of us (total 5 of us), were nervous, and when they entered into our department, we saw 3 ladies entered our department together with the HR personnel. The HR personnel inform our manager that these 3 employees will be working at our department.

We were very happy as our department are no longer called male department. After our manager assign them their seats and work, we start to intro ourselves to them. I will skip all the chatting part as it is quite boring.

The 3 new employees
(all names are fake)
Jane 23 just graduate Single
Mary 24 just graduate Attached
Jolin 30 no work experience divorced

The 5 of us
me
Peter
Joe
Jason
Ben

All my colleagues are interested in Jane and Mary, but as for me, I am interested in Jolin. Cause you guys should know that I like milf more than syt. As new employee, a supervisor are needed to supervise their work, but however, instead of Jolin, Jane was assign to me. While Jolin was attached to Peter and Mary was attached to Joe.

But on the bright side, Jane was quite cute in my opinion. So, I just tell myself, it's ok since there are still opportunity to tackle Jolin.

It lunch time, we went together for lunch at a nearby restaurant and our manager is treating as a way to welcome the 3 new employees.

Skip the lunch part as our manager talk too much that we do not have the opportunity to talk to them

Then as usual, we went back to our department and start our never ending work. Then Jason suddenly came out with a suggestion.

Jason: Hey guys are you all free this coming Wednesday night?

Ben: Why?

Me: Yea why?

Jason: Shhhh, keep your voice down, wana go club to officially celebrate the new employees arrival?

Me: Yea I am free but, Jane are you free?

Jane: I am free

Peter: Mary you free?

Mary: Yea sure

Jolin: I am sorry but I think I am unable to make it since I have to take care of my kids.

Jason: Ohhh, then it's alright. We will do a makeup party for you next time. So this all of us are ON! for this Wednesday welcome party! But but, dont tell our manager cause I dont want him to spoil the mood.

All of us laugh except me:(, cause it's sad that Jolin is not going for the party.

It really kills my mood for the entire day.......

Finally the day is over, all of us pack our stuff and ready to go home.

Me: Hey Jane, where do you lived?

Jane: xxxxxx

Me: Oh really! I also stay there too. Which block you stay

Jane: xxx

Me: Oh its just a few streets away

Me (shouted): Anyone else stay at xxxx area?

Sadly no one else replied. as I was hoping that Jolin would say Yes, I stay at that area!

After that we went home.

Inside the car

Jane: Can I ask you a question?

Me: Yea sure

Jane: Do you like Jolin?

I was shocked when she said that

Then I pause for a moment before replying

Me: Sort of

Jane: Why? you like older lady?

Me: Sort of... hahahaha

Jane: Means you don't like younger girls like me?

Me: Well I do like girls like you off course.

Jane: Well..... have you experience love in first sight before?

Me: Yea I guess....

Jane: Well... I think I like you.... Is it possible to stead with you?

I was shocked! I was thinking, are you serious? But I was thinking, Jane is quite cute and pretty. Why not give it a try

Me: Ohhh well.... I dont mind but, may I ask, which part of me attracts you?

Jane: I dont really know how to explain but when I saw you at first...... I know that you are the guys that I like. I know this is too fast but hope I dont scare you away.

Me: Yea, is a bit too fast hahaha

Jane: I know but I scare that you might be taken away by others like my previous crush. So thats why I want to let you know first.

Me: Ok

Jane: So?

Me: So????

Jane: Can I be your girlfriend?

I was thinking that Jane might be a possessive type of girl. But I blurred out something...

Me: Yea sure, but before that can I touch your boobs?

I dont know what my mind is thinking, I was shocked at myself too. But then it might be a good way to make her think twice.

Jane: Well....

I was actually anticipating for a YES, OMG!

Me: If you dont want it's alright, hahaha

Jane: No wait.... I can let you touch.. But lets find a isolated place so that no one can see us

WOW, are you serious?!

I quickly drove my car to the multistory car park before proceeding.

Me: Can I really touch?

Jane: Yea sure, since you will be my boyfriend, you can have anything you want.

Without thinking, both my hands went underneath her shirt and bra and touch her B cup boobs.

I was thinking that I might be able to get more out of it.

Me: Can I kiss you?

Jane: Yea sure...

I kiss her sweet lips and is really like heaven, her lips and her boobs is making me going to heaven.

my didi marikita like mad liao just after a few minutes.

Me: Can you give me a blowjob?

Jane: Yes but I never done it before....

Me: Come I can guide you.

I unzip my pants and guide her step by step on how bj is done. and she really did it quite well that I cum inside her mouth after 5 mins of bj.

She point inside her mouth and asking me what to do with my sperm.

Me: Swallow it.

She obediently swallow my cum down her throat.

I gave her some tissue to wipe her mouth clean.

Me: That was great!

Jane: Not fair, you got all the good stuff, you should pamper your girlfriend also.

Me: How?

I was thinking, she might try want me to buy her some bags or whatsoever.

Jane: Since Thursday we no need to work, can I have sex with you?

OMG you freaking serious?

Me: You serious?

desire082
07-04-2012, 08:15 PM
nice start!

opqwopqw
07-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Jane: Yea, but we need to find a reason to skip that welcome party.

Me: Well, thats easy, just tell them that we should postpone our celebration till the day when Jolin is free.

Jane: Yea, thats a good idea.

I was thinking that since I cant get Jolin for now, I shall go for Jane instead first.

After that I send her home and waiting for tomorrow to come.

The very next day, I try to talk to Jolin, however, she is very cold to all of us. It's difficult for me to proceed with her at this pace. But when I think of tonight activity, my didi marikita, cause it's been quite a long time that I didnt have sex already. I told the rest of my colleague that we shall postpone tonight celebration to Saturday where Jolin is free and everyone agree to it.

And as usual, rushing all projects and deadline. and finally the day is over. I quickly packed my stuff and hint Jane to leave.

We quickly hope into the car and go to hotel.. On the way to hotel, I stop in front of a convenient store to purchase condom..

I was stop by Jane

Jane: Where you going?

Me: Buy condom off course

Jane: We dont need that

Me: Yes we need it, it might cause accident

Jane: Pregnant? Dont worry, I cant get pregnant anyway, so there isnt a need to buy condom.

Me: Ohhh... sorry to hear that, but well since we are here, I go get some drink and snacks instead.

Jane: Ok

After I bought snacks and drinks, we head to the hotel

Jane took the lead to book the room and I was shocked when she say that we are staying for a night

Me: We staying overnight?

Jane: Yea since tomorrow's off right?

Me: Yea, well..

Then she whisper to my ear

Jane: Let us have fun tonight....

sootongs
07-04-2012, 10:45 PM
wah so direct. Wish i had colleagues like that hahaha. clap clap pls continue!:D

Delsha
08-04-2012, 12:39 AM
Nice story bro. Welcome back!~ jyjy! Hope you can cont ur old thread though:x

jackurass
08-04-2012, 01:24 AM
wow, camping.waiting for ur nxt update.

Bangster
08-04-2012, 01:49 AM
hwah TS, you work in SpeedPost or direct sales?
Wah seh develop so fast and so direct one ah??

kuasimi
08-04-2012, 02:58 AM
This story sounds like American Pie type and totally unbelievable. I laugh non-stop. Somehow I dont feel horny at all reading it but felt entertained by the way female lead and male lead kept asking each other one word questions and short questions. Real funny. :D