PDA

View Full Version : No-frill Massage only

CumExplorer
24-12-2004, 12:17 PM
Feel very tired and want to have a good massage and relax, start to call my contact list for massage FLs and find that all want to boundle their sex services with Massage but I only want to have no-frill pure massage, :mad: so decide to start a new thread here to get some information about those girls/ladies who can provide no-frill good massaging services. Thanks for all of your information.

mamamia
24-12-2004, 12:20 PM
Singapore Badminton Hall..... :) so decide to start a new thread here to get some information about those girls/ladies who can provide no-frill good massaging services. Thanks for all of your information.

ol'coyote
24-12-2004, 12:31 PM
hmm...can try the following...
a) Gil's Foot Reflexology @ Blk 21 Ghim Moh...
b) Soothing Essentials @ Serangoon Gardens (behind OCBC)...
c) Healing Springs @ Monville Mansion in Balestier...

so_good
24-12-2004, 12:46 PM
Can try Golden Finger along Jln Besar rd!! Got pretty so massage!

maituleow
24-12-2004, 02:03 PM

Brother coyote, neber knew u also go to no Frill massage one!!!
your little wolfy must be laughing his head(pun intended) off!!hehehehehe
up your point 4 proving that u are HUMAN after all...hehehehe

CumExplorer
24-12-2004, 02:44 PM

Bro, Thanks, want to know what is the damage and duration, sorry me quite green for those. Any outcall one?

plman2002
24-12-2004, 04:45 PM
Singapore Badminton Hall..... :) ..... here u can eat all u can, drink all u can n sleep all u can, but massage 1 time nia, unless u pay for 2nd session.

forex
25-12-2004, 01:59 AM
Feel very tired and want to have a good massage and relax, start to call my contact list for massage FLs and find that all want to boundle their sex services with Massage but I only want to have no-frill pure massage, :mad: so decide to start a new thread here to get some information about those girls/ladies who can provide no-frill good massaging services. Thanks for all of your information.

bt timah shoopping ctr forgot what name occupies the former kfc, opp the closed down furniture shop, level 1. once go in from door beside the ocbc you will see the shop. or beauty world dunno wat kang one on 2nd floor. see outside all the foot reflex chair but offer massage as well. these are shops.

fl massage very difficult to make money unless you book regular. for those that offer just massage without recommendation, they also scare to go.

minlow
25-12-2004, 03:25 AM
Muz be Hot Spa.
it's situated on level 3 in Roxy sq....
59 bucks for 45 mins, 60 bucks for an hour....
Always got 2 dishes to choose from and the food taste great too.
Facilites is also good....

minlow
25-12-2004, 03:26 AM
Muz be Hot Spa.

59 bucks for 45 mins, 60 bucks for an hour....

oops, it's 70 bucks for an hour.... :o

fishcraze
29-12-2004, 06:48 PM
Me go to 101 beauty and therapy massage @ East Cost road. 1 hr only S$38 onli. Massage very good. If you like Thai Style, go for lilian (lau chio!). She is very good. I find this place no frills, cheap and good!

fliper2004
29-12-2004, 11:09 PM

hey, u can check my post for clean massage, i posted some places there 2. if u want places in joo chiat or katong, i will recommend you the 1 at hong#### city in joochiat or the unit at roxy square 1, level 2, ther gt clean massage.

sdms
30-12-2004, 08:46 AM
You can try Massage Authentic at the junction of Temple Street and South Bridge Rd. Open concept. Damage: $45 for 45 min Thai massage. With oil add $5. No high bed. Only matress on the floor. Tel: 62240288

planethollywood
02-01-2005, 05:48 PM
You can also try this one at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, level 1, not sure of the name, but it's near the staircase/ escalators. The shopping centre is not very big, walk around level 1, cannot miss it

bestbest
05-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Went to Savannah Spa at Shenton Way last week...

First greeted by a solid but non-hanky panky massage by Ms Joan...a cute and young chinese sifu..

Next, the facilities...the quite well maintained gym for you to train for your IPPT..the hot and cold pools for a good soaking time ..the movie room with very comfortable couches for you to snore in...most of all, the very good food on the house ....can fight with the sister branch at Hot Spa. Had a very tasty plate of pork leg fried mee hoon then....Frills or no frills????

smartalex
08-01-2005, 01:11 PM
I was walking around Chinatown area, when I saw Xiao Tian Shi HC @ Blk 52 Chin Swee Rd. I had a very beautiful PRC to massage my back (can't remember her name). It is really rare to bump into a masseuse who is skillful, gorgeous, has a nice big boobs, and yet does not provide any special. I think she is a PR and does not intend to run foul of the law. If you are into no-frills stuff, I suggest people to give this place a shot. Usually those who provide good massage are not that good-looking, or are males, so this is a real piece of gem.

The shop is called a HC, but looks more like TN though.