PDA

View Full Version : Do u all wish to be Edison of Korea so that can piak all of the Korean Kpop singers a

Sonelover
07-04-2012, 09:22 AM
f u r Edison, u can piak all members of SNSD, Tara, Kara....

actresses like Ha Ji Won, Han Chae Young, Son Ye Jin, Park Min Young, Yoon Eun Hye, Song Hye Kyo and many more

Johnston
07-04-2012, 08:52 PM
what talking you?????????

Edison only Up some girls only , where got until so powerful..... besides why would Kpop top grade artist even want to be associate with Cpop 2nd grade artist .,>>>>>:rolleyes:

cuscorex92
08-04-2012, 10:45 AM
the koreans might not know or even cant b bothered who he is...:D

leesengwei
08-04-2012, 10:49 AM
Too much plastic,from up to bottom,back to front,forget it.I prefer the real deal.

Hotspotxxxxx
08-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Kpop girls my favourite! How to become Edison? got lobang to share? :D:confused:

Johnston
08-04-2012, 03:34 PM
By the way : an edison of korea would be

former grade B+ singer and actor after sexy scandal now is grade D- singer and actor who if you were a grade A artiste you wouldnt want to be near him at all.....

When is that last time you hear or see edison in any major production...... ;)

SNSD , Girl Generation or whatever else girl group is just highly made up and prettified gals and if you have the means you can fuck gals looking like them as much as you wanted to....

Celestina anyone.... ;)

Hardaway1818
08-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Don't flame me pls.... Just my personal opinion.

Finding chio FLs does not quite get the same kick as getting to your fantasy idols like SNSD and the other Kpop girls. Maybe it's just me but I got huge fantasy on these Kpop girls. Seeing them dancing sexily can sometimes be more stimulating to me than fucking the girls at HC or GL.

I hope I can find a FL that can give me as huge turn-on as those Kpop idols. I have frequented many HC and GL and the best I have had so far was from An An and Apple in Geylang but both have retired.