PDA

View Full Version : Group Swing for Softies and Hardies

orgymaster
06-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Calling all swingers!

Gonna organise a group swing next Saturday 14th April! Hardies and Softies are welcomed to come!

Venue - Condo - Near Tanglin
Timing - 3pm afternoon to 3am
Cost to be split by all couples
Couples and Single gals only
Refreshments will be provided
BYO towels and toiletries
BYO condoms and lubricants
No photography
No FL as partners
Will try to break my personal best of 17 couples

PM me please with you contact along with an introduction of yourself and your partner!
No discrimination of race, age or size, however if you are uncomfortable with any person during the swing, please let the person know upon approach.

peking
07-04-2012, 08:07 AM
Single can joint too ?

orgymaster
07-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Sorry couples and couples only.

yrtsimek
07-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Single can joint too ?

Which part of these points do you not understand or do you have the literacy of a primary-schooler equivalent?

"Cost to be split by all couples"
"Couples and Single gals only"
"PM me please with you contact along with an introduction of yourself and your partner!"

It is the OP ain't explicit enough in furnishing his requirements and details of his party.

Unless by your question of yourself being single, you meant that you are a female...in that case I will retract my statements above.

orgymaster
07-04-2012, 12:32 PM
Which part of these points do you not understand or do you have the literacy of a primary-schooler equivalent?

"Cost to be split by all couples"
"Couples and Single gals only"
"PM me please with you contact along with an introduction of yourself and your partner!"

It is the OP ain't explicit enough in furnishing his requirements and details of his party.

Unless by your question of yourself being single, you meant that you are a female...in that case I will retract my statements above.

Thks bro, for the explaination. There will also be people trying their luck, I even have people offering to buy their way in. Well, it a swing for couples and single ladies only. The rules holds.

jasdude
07-04-2012, 03:52 PM
LOL OM you are back with a bang huh!

ColourBlindx2
07-04-2012, 04:03 PM
Why 14th....... Tell me why tell me why.....

Colourblind f

undertable
07-04-2012, 04:10 PM
May drop by later to swing, Can we reach in the late evening?

Why 14th....... Tell me why tell me why.....

Colourblind f

Sweetie just try your very best to join lo!

ionu
07-04-2012, 09:33 PM
uhm , is this gonna be a hard or soft one?

ColourBlindx2
07-04-2012, 09:35 PM
Sweetie just try your very best to join lo!

Cannot join liao........... CBM not in town. So CBF no longer interested :)

uhm , is this gonna be a hard or soft one?

Silly question...............

It is not a definite thing. The softies can swing one side of the room, the hardies can do so at the other side. What's so difficult about that?!

Just state your position, and it will be respected. Those who dont respect your stand, shouldnt be worth any respect in the first place.

Colourblind f

orgymaster
07-04-2012, 10:21 PM
Cannot join liao........... CBM not in town. So CBF no longer interested :)

Silly question...............

It is not a definite thing. The softies can swing one side of the room, the hardies can do so at the other side. What's so difficult about that?!

Just state your position, and it will be respected. Those who dont respect your stand, shouldnt be worth any respect in the first place.

Colourblind f

Wat a waste!

orgymaster
08-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Calling all swingers!

Gonna organise a group swing next Saturday 14th April! Hardies and Softies are welcomed to come!

No photography
No FL as partners

PM me please with you contact along with an introduction of yourself and your partner!
No discrimination of race, age or size, however if you are uncomfortable with any person during the swing, please let the person know upon approach.

ColourBlindx2
08-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Wat a waste!

Yeah sorry bout that!

Colourblind f

shoei
08-04-2012, 12:45 PM
We are keen. Pm sent

orgymaster
09-04-2012, 11:58 PM
Calling all swingers!

Cost to be split by all couples! estimated not more than $50 per couple!
No photography
No FL as partners

orgymaster
10-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Yeah sorry bout that!

Colourblind f

See ya next time! sexy gal!

We are keen. Pm sent

Replied you already!

Information will be released on FRIDAY 13th of location with reminders of what to bring!

Interested couples into hard or soft swings! PM me now!

yrtsimek
10-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Thks bro, for the explaination. There will also be people trying their luck, I even have people offering to buy their way in. Well, it a swing for couples and single ladies only. The rules holds.

You are welcome, bro.

Wish I can join, but unless I can convince my girl otherwise....no chance here lol.

orgymaster
10-04-2012, 06:48 PM
You are welcome, bro.

Wish I can join, but unless I can convince my girl otherwise....no chance here lol.

If you are interested. Start with Pure soft swing with no exchange with just another couple. That will actually give you an indication on her acceptance of this. Good luck.

orgymaster
10-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Calling all swingers!

No photography
No FL as partners

Information etc location will be released on Friday 13th April to couples that had submitted their details and contacts.

CuriousCouple
10-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Hey Bro,

This event is promising to be one of the best, if not THE best, in a long time! Can't wait.

*Salutes*
Sir CC

orgymaster
11-04-2012, 04:24 AM
Hey Bro,

This event is promising to be one of the best, if not THE best, in a long time! Can't wait.

*Salutes*
Sir CC

Looking forward to seeing you guys again! It will be a good chance for All to mingle! Seeing new faces and catching up with old friends as well. Cheers!

orgymaster
11-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Calling all swingers!

No photography
No FL as partners

jasdude
11-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Yeah sorry bout that!

Colourblind f

Hey gal! When will CB M be back in town?

ColourBlindx2
11-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Hey gal! When will CB M be back in town?

Hey uncle! He will be back on Sunday :)

Colourblind f

CuriousCouple
11-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Looking forward to seeing you guys again! It will be a good chance for All to mingle! Seeing new faces and catching up with old friends as well. Cheers!

Yes OM... been too long already :)

- Kisses -
Lady CC

jasdude
11-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Hey uncle! He will be back on Sunday :)

Colourblind f

Okie auntie! catch up with you guys soon! :D;)

ColourBlindx2
12-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Okie auntie! catch up with you guys soon! :D;)

Of course!! Very long time never meet you guys liao!~

Colourblind f

orgymaster
12-04-2012, 08:58 AM
CALLING ALL SWINGERS

Will be having a group swing this Saturday 14th April! All Swingers that are into Hard or Soft swinging welcomed!

Cost - $50 per couple
Hard and Soft Swingers Welcomed
No photography
No FL as partners
Estimate No of couples minimum 15
Free Parking

PM me please with your contact no; along with a brief introduction of yourself and your partner!

No discrimination of race, age or size, however if there is any issues of discomfort with any person during the swing, please let the person know upon his or her approach.

Please respect the ladies and their choices at all times.

There will be no hesitation to reject anyone or any couple that does not abide by the simple house rules.

PM ME NOW!

undertable
13-04-2012, 03:40 AM
OM thread should be always in the 1st thread.

orgymaster
13-04-2012, 10:24 AM
CALLING ALL SWINGERS

Will be having a group swing this Saturday 14th April! All Swingers that are into Hard or Soft swinging welcomed!

Cost - $50 per couple
No photography
No FL as partners
Free Parking

PM me please with your contact no; along with a brief introduction of yourself and your partner!

No discrimination of race, age or size, however if there is any issues of discomfort with any person during the swing, please let the person know upon his or her approach.

There will be no hesitation to reject anyone or any couple that does not abide by the simple house rules.

LAST CALL FOR APPLICATIONS!

PM ME NOW BY TODAY!

orgymaster
14-04-2012, 02:37 AM
CALLING ALL SWINGERS

Will be having a group swing this Saturday 14th April TODAY! All Swingers that are into Hard or Soft swinging welcomed!

Cost - $50 per couple
No photography
No FL as partners
Free Parking

PM ME NOW BY TODAY 11am!

CuriousCouple
14-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Live fuckn update!!!

The party's going bloody strong. What a classy swing....... When East meets West. Asians and Caucasian building ties for strong diplomatic relations.... Of the hedonistic kind.

Round 1's over for me but Lady CC is on a roll. Turn on the AC cause it's Hot Hot Hot

- Spent (but recovering) -
Sir CC

orgymaster
14-04-2012, 08:53 PM
BIG thanks for all the first group swingers! started at 3pm till now. Waiting for second group to come with our pizzas!

CouplesSwing
15-04-2012, 01:22 AM
CALLING ALL SWINGERS

Will be having a group swing this Saturday 14th April TODAY! All Swingers that are into Hard or Soft swinging welcomed!

Cost - $50 per couple
No photography
No FL as partners
Free Parking

PM ME NOW BY TODAY 11am!

Hmmm .... your style is soooooo familiar .....
I think I know who you are ..... :rolleyes:

Senorita CouplesSwing

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 01:23 AM

Senorita CouplesSwing

Who who whooo?

Colourblind f

CuriousCouple
15-04-2012, 05:06 AM

Senorita CouplesSwing

Senorita!! Miss you lots!

- Kisses -
Lady CC

orgymaster
15-04-2012, 09:29 AM
There are special thanks I had to make to a few persons. Especially to curiouscouple and the vetern swingers that guided me along to make all this a great success.

Leak some news to swingers out there who miss the boat last night! There will be a series of swings to be organized soon by vetern swingers in here. Upmarket venue group swings! Watch out for the threads!

Cheerios

ColourBlindx2
15-04-2012, 01:19 PM
There are special thanks I had to make to a few persons. Especially to curiouscouple and the vetern swingers that guided me along to make all this a great success.

Leak some news to swingers out there who miss the boat last night! There will be a series of swings to be organized soon by vetern swingers in here. Upmarket venue group swings! Watch out for the threads!

Cheerios

*WATCHING*

Colourblind f

sleepy80
15-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Wow din know such big group of orgy is happening in our small little country.. Just like watching JAV type of event.. Kudos to TS for organizing.. Hope to join in the next party when I convince my gal..

jack3237
15-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Oh cplswing bro
Is this the one that u SMS me that day ?
Sorry I miss it cos timing is not correct
Hope to have one more at nite hour

Also waiting for a nice FR

CuriousCouple
16-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Thanks for the Kudos OM... but we really just played a small part in the whole scheme of things. It was our pleasure to do what we could to help out with such an esteemed group.

I've been meaning to put up an FR earlier, but was just too drained from the whole session.... needed the day to recover. Here's a humble FR of the proceedings:

The location - A huge 3 bedroom condo

The event - From 230pm a steady stream of invitees started to arrive. And very quickly expectations of he event started to pick up. Especially when we saw hot couple after hot couple. A veritable melting pot of cultures brought together by the world of swing.

A mix of caucasians (male as well as female) and asians started some small chit chat over some booze which there was no shortage of. As everyone started getting warmed up, we decided it was time to put up our harness - up it went onto one of the door frames - and of course it started to draw attention.

But while everyones attention was focused on the harness, three of the girls had a different idea and decided to explore one another instead. Trust me, there is no better way to start a party when 3 hot chicks start to fondle and slowly undress one another in the middle of the living room to the beat of some great house music.

And if there was any doubt that the party had started, all doubts were cleared when 2 other chicks practically carried one of the guys into the bedroom and started to have fun.

Very quickly the clothes were off and there were all sorts of combinations imaginable. The bedrooms were quickly occupied with masses of bodies coiling around one another. While the living room wasn't spared with some of the action on the floor itself.

Of course Lady CC was in the thick of the action in the living room. Sitting atop one of the male attendees face, getting licked good while another lady was giving him a very enthusiastic blow.

I had intended to voyeur around for a bit to really take in the scene... but that was not to be as I was quickly pulled to the sofa to get into the action myself. A glance of into the corner showed some great mmmf action.

The action kept going on for the next couple of hours.... and everyone set into a very comfortable chit chat session in the nude. With Pizza ordered a couple or two would just move off into the privacy of the bedrooms to get another round in before dinner.

I have to say without a doubt the best party I've attended in a long while. Blows the rest out of the water by a mile.

Bro OM and the other established swingers showed great co-operation and know how in not only the logistics end of the event but the people relations aspect as well.

Everyone was very comfortable and feedback I received from one of the couple - who were attending a group function for the first time said that they were quite unsure at first and that it might actually be intimidating with so many people. But they were put at ease by everyone who seemed so comfortable with one another.

Can't wait for the next one.... I know that there are some really exciting locations and themes planned.

Once again fantastic day guys :D

- Salutes -
Sir CC

Assplorer
16-04-2012, 06:58 AM
Bro OM and the other established swingers showed great co-operation and know how in not only the logistics end of the event but the people relations aspect as well.

Can't wait for the next one.... I know that there are some really exciting locations and themes planned.

Once again fantastic day guys :D

- Salutes -
Sir CC

Great FR! couldn't had written it better myself! See you soon bro! Looking forward to the yacht swing! With the couples simultaneously rocking the yacht in open waters, hopefully will not attract the coast guards! Might even try the Titanic pose standing fuck at the hull! You fuck! I fuck! ROFL

lovebuddy
16-04-2012, 01:17 PM

Cheerios

Great event! thanks for the invitation OM! Its hard to find events of such magnitude with such participation and enthusiasm. No fuss non pushy super friendly people abound makes the whole event more like a family gathering with extras.

Although I organized swings before, my partner that day was her first time. Thank goodness we meet wonderful couples that made my partner really relax, comfortable and fun since it was her first swing. Special thanks curious couple! Appreciate it very much cos for anyone the 1st time is always a make or break thingy. If the experience is bad there will not be a second. She is looking forward to the next one!

Dickens1111
16-04-2012, 05:23 PM

Cheerios

Hi OM, Thank you so much for inviting us to the party!!!! Of the many I have attended, this one tops it all with .. was it 17 or 18 couples of such varied and diverse background, enthicity... truely mind blowing!!! Now the measure of the success in organising such event is "would they return for the next one" or "would they recommend their friends to come". Now by those 2 measures, this event has scored ACES in both. There were 2 to 3 couples that were first timers. One said, "don't bother telling us the details, just invite us, we'll come!", another said, "hey when it the next one, auto-invite us hor". What more can one say.

It was really great, and it is not just the sex. Everyone was so comfortable chatting, drinking, then when it came to the action, it was just a natural extension to the physical fun!

Oh talking about that harnass and that 'cream' (ouch), CC (F), please forget your toys the next time we meet :rolleyes::eek:

So to OM our greatest orgasmiser, a great thank you and "don't forget to invite us hor" too.:D

Happy555
17-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Wow, seriously happening! I must find a partner to join you guys! Tired of 3some and GB already.

CuriousCouple
17-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Wow, seriously happening! I must find a partner to join you guys! Tired of 3some and GB already.

Lol really different experience from 3some and GBs. Even spall groups of three couples or so cannot compare.

Especially if it's an international buffet like the lady one haha.

- Cheers -
Sir CC