PDA

View Full Version : A not so discreet spa...but competitive pricing

beastimus
06-04-2012, 01:55 AM
Hi Bros,

I think this is my first thread. Today went wandering the streets looking for some inspiration. I went from place to place...From the sordid streets of Geylang I soon found myself at the Jalan Sultan area and there I saw a few beautiful ladies who were loitering around. Some obviously from the KTVs at Textile Centre etc. I went into a few spas and found that most spas are going at 50 bucks per hr. Right bros?

I went to another area nearby and I found this spa. Its location is well..as the title suggests..not so discreet especially since its at the main road. The small head ruled the big head and I entered the spa. Ok hmmm ...a rather auntie-ish lady that could fucking pass off as a "NTUC Cashier Auntie" greeted me. I saw the price list and realized an hour massage is going for 40bucks. ERR...well...but is this auntie going to massage me????

I thought ok lets be cool and pay up...hoping that the NTUC cashier auntie is just a...cashier. (No disrespect meant to any NTUC Cashiers out there.)

Flashforward and there I lay on a high bed. The room was no doubt pretty cosy and spacious. Clean towels? Check. Soothing instrumental music played softly. And...there was a nice little shower room too.

YEASSS AHHH...smooth little oily hands were massaging my body sensually. I tried hard not to laugh at myself... but laugh at myself i did...because bros.... its the damn NTUC Auntie massaging me!!! :eek:

Her massage technique is so so honestly. And she constantly brushed against my balls until my blood flowed down south to make my cock semi-harden. Damn ...I cant believe it. Perhaps my eyes were closed and i was thinking about my friends wife that i always wanted to fuck. But in reality was getting stroke by a rather ugly auntie. Just to add, im not really sure if she is malaysian or prc...or ...singaporean....yes..

Well, auntie asked me to turn around and i obediently did so with my cock still semi hard. No auntie did not blush but continued to massage my chest area...then..suddenly she pop the GQ...asking me in chinese what else I want!

I was soon sucking on her nipples :eek: ...i looked up and i saw that she had her eyes closed ...ahhh man i guess perhaps subconsciously i had a NTUC auntie fetish after all. Wow bros her nips were pinkish and long... and i kept sucking until the ...you know..."chut chut" sounds could be heard. She was moaning a little by now. My itchy fingers ran under the short cotton skirt she was in. (Those skirts that netball players wear.) and rubbed her pubic area outside her panties. OH MY...she was erm...a bit damp. She could not take it (yea right)....as she increased her strokes, I took one last mouthful of nips...before i exploded..throbbing!

Oh well...it was quite an interesting sexperience ...leaving me poorer by 90bucks. Bros, no worries there are some young chicks there as I noticed on my way out... and also if there is already a thread pls forgive me. :cool:

bjlove
06-04-2012, 07:41 AM
share contact la tks

serav1
16-04-2012, 10:56 AM
lol. bro your FR is hilarious. I know exactly which location you're talking about, went there once in a semi-drunken state where my big head was not functioning so my small head took over. decided to go with the flow like you did and i got an old bird too. they're sister companies with the 'spa' diagonally across the road, so i guess you don't need to bother with that one too. believe the market rate at both places are $60 for a hj.

beastimus
16-04-2012, 01:04 PM
lol. bro your FR is hilarious. I know exactly which location you're talking about, went there once in a semi-drunken state where my big head was not functioning so my small head took over. decided to go with the flow like you did and i got an old bird too. they're sister companies with the 'spa' diagonally across the road, so i guess you don't need to bother with that one too. believe the market rate at both places are $60 for a hj.

Wow bro, so little clues also u guess correct.. Anyway ntuc cashier not many interested...only 4 bros ask for contact.. Those bros I gave contact any fr ?

serav1
16-04-2012, 01:11 PM
hahaha... that area is my frequent haunt ma.... convenient with food/hotel/alcohol/girls all within a stone throw from each other... from what i know, the rest of the spa/massage places along that stretch of road is clean one... just this 2... but there's a few more hidden in the nooks&crannies around that area la... next time got chance must explore a few more :)