PDA

View Full Version : (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

cuntking
18-08-2002, 03:52 PM
bro omnia, thank you for your positive comment (not many from you, tonight if I strike 4D sure pay for your next bonk with Bai Hong ... hee hee).

Of course this type of list things is very subjective (just like our diff pov on other things), that's why I had not want to tell people who are MY personel top gals but since encouraged by you I decided to ...... if I kana flame, saying who say this gal is good, blah blah blah, you must cum to my aid with your powderful commando of words hor

I do not consider Mun Mun gf service as I found the session with her one of the kind, which I do not know how to classify.

Bai Hong has really min service (check out my FR on her in my FR thread), so don't know if she is gf or commando. Quite nice gal to talk to, so gf ... but when it cums to fj, her cunt power is amazing .... commando cunts? You try and then you decide ... each to his own leh

Originally posted by omnia
king,

now that is what i call a useful and concise list...all the relevant details in 1 post...subjective taste...but still a good guide nevertheless...

fm yr previous posts...wld hv thought that mun mun wld hv made it into yr gf list though...

btw...never tried this "white red" gal although i hv seen her ard...what sought of service does she provide...soft and gf...in between...or terrorist action?

omnia
18-08-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by cuntking
[B]bro omnia, thank you for your positive comment (not many from you, tonight if I strike 4D sure pay for your next bonk with Bai Hong ... hee hee).

Of course this type of list things is very subjective (just like our diff pov on other things), that's why I had not want to tell people who are MY personel top gals but since encouraged by you I decided to ...... if I kana flame, saying who say this gal is good, blah blah blah, you must cum to my aid with your powderful commando of words hor

/B]

king,

tks for the feedback on bai hong...may try her when i return...

aiya...abt my comments...you sld know by now that i just speak my mind...pls don't take offence...

as for yr list...why sld pple flame you?...if they can't understand that yr list is subjective...then they are the dumbos who are not worth communicating with...just give them a miss...

in any event...if at least one of the abv gals' cannot satisfy anyone...then i think that those chaps sld give gl a miss altogether...those type of expectations are unreasonable...

cheers

SharkMan
19-08-2002, 12:20 AM
If she's as good as you say, I also wan..... she commando?

Just to keep myself updated.

My 116th session is with Sweet Secret ... again ... twice in a week ... she will soon be my Sweet Princess till the sweetness runs sour .... but in a long long time I guess .... hee hee

cuntking
19-08-2002, 12:42 AM
bro omnia, you are welcum. I know you speak your mind and is a smart guy but not every one like you.

Wait they try my so called top gals and don't like, they sure say 'king's recommendations fucked up"

aiya, maybe you have not try to give recommendations to people in GL before, I have and some people will ask for pretty face, big boobs, good figure and great service .... where got much prefect gal? ...haiz ... each to his own.

king,

tks for the feedback on bai hong...may try her when i return...

aiya...abt my comments...you sld know by now that i just speak my mind...pls don't take offence...

as for yr list...why sld pple flame you?...if they can't understand that yr list is subjective...then they are the dumbos who are not worth communicating with...just give them a miss...

in any event...if at least one of the abv gals' cannot satisfy anyone...then i think that those chaps sld give gl a miss altogether...those type of expectations are unreasonable...

cheers

omnia
19-08-2002, 12:57 AM
aiya, maybe you have not try to give recommendations to people in GL before, I have and some people will ask for pretty face, big boobs, good figure and great service .... where got much prefect gal?

there is such a gal mate...my future wife or mistress:D

The_Hustler
19-08-2002, 01:19 AM

Hmmm... I don't think we want our wives to have "great service"... not right I would say. Big boobs, pretty faces, to die for bod is more than enough, the servicing part should be cultivated.

Trainer
The Hustler

cuntking
19-08-2002, 01:41 AM
oh no then you will retire for good ..... heee heee ... good luck in finding such a wife but don't let her out of the house ... ha ha ha

blake
19-08-2002, 02:56 AM
Hi Brother CK, been watching this site for quite some time and finally must admit to salute u for tremendous contributions.
i hav been on the GL scene for a period of time & usually alone. recently try to catch hold of this bai hong gal but with no result. by the way how many times hav u repeated her. Is she one of yr regulars. if so she must be gd!

KID278
19-08-2002, 04:51 AM

My 117th session is with Sweet Secret ... again ... three times in 5 days ... she is confirm my Sweet Princess. Even after we dress up and there was so much hugging and kissing that we delayed Tommy's closing time ... hee hee

Oops!...be forewarned...it's unlike you.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
19-08-2002, 12:44 PM
bro blake, thank you so much for for kind compliments. Hopefully I was able to help you in some way with my postings.

Bai Hong is a very elusive gal and had been around for some time, I had tried her 2 or three times but she is not my regular gal because, her service really min but is good to bonk only ... like my shifu S say "ho zian".

Originally posted by blake
Hi Brother CK, been watching this site for quite some time and finally must admit to salute u for tremendous contributions.
i hav been on the GL scene for a period of time & usually alone. recently try to catch hold of this bai hong gal but with no result. by the way how many times hav u repeated her. Is she one of yr regulars. if so she must be gd!

zyxel01
19-08-2002, 01:01 PM
oh no then you will retire for good ..... heee heee ... good luck in finding such a wife but don't let her out of the house ... ha ha ha

No way man... then you will start to look for '11'!! hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
19-08-2002, 01:41 PM
bro kid, thanks. I will always need you, The Wise One to bring me back to reality.

Originally posted by KID278

Oops!...be forewarned...it's unlike you.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

blake
19-08-2002, 03:44 PM
Many Thks King!

i'm well aware that gals'services is subject to individual's taste. i'm actually not new in this scene tho new to this site. but compared to yr accomplishments i still have a long way to go. perhaps one day we shall meet & further discuss. anyway, regarding this Bai Hong gal i'm actually confused as wondering is she on 1 mth leave or just being elusive. i can't any info in the other threads. pls advise. Thanks in advance!

KID278
19-08-2002, 06:55 PM
bro kid, thanks. I will always need you, The Wise One to bring me back to reality.

bro cuntking, liberally I dont believe in strict rules but nevertheless every game has its rules, you will just have to know and handle.....hehehe......:D the mirror reflects an image, reality comes from the mind.

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
20-08-2002, 03:39 AM
bro blake, looks like you are a understanding type of guy. Hope to meet you soon and I will dare to recommend you gals that I think are good because even if they don't suit you, you will be put the blame on me.

As far as I know, Bai Hong is quite elusive and hardly works so on leave or MIA I also cannot confirm but she is not working on Monday as I had ask for her.

Many Thks King!

i'm well aware that gals'services is subject to individual's taste. i'm actually not new in this scene tho new to this site. but compared to yr accomplishments i still have a long way to go. perhaps one day we shall meet & further discuss. anyway, regarding this Bai Hong gal i'm actually confused as wondering is she on 1 mth leave or just being elusive. i can't any info in the other threads. pls advise. Thanks in advance!

cuntking
20-08-2002, 04:45 AM
bro kid, some times it is easy for us to say and even remind others but when we lost control and fall into the "love' trap,. we will need good brothers to help us out.

bro cuntking, liberally I dont believe in strict rules but nevertheless every game has its rules, you will just have to know and handle.....hehehe......:D the mirror reflects an image, reality comes from the mind.

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
20-08-2002, 05:47 AM
bro kid, some times it is easy for us to say and even remind others but when we lost control and fall into the "love' trap,. we will need good brothers to help us out.

well bro cuntking, when you play this game you must know where to set the off side trap and when to blow the whistle, relying on good brothers is not good enough, they will not always be around.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

blake
20-08-2002, 12:18 PM
Thks King! Yr current top gal is sweet secret??. any recommendations on gals with devilish body & killer legs. in my list i already tried Hui yu, Xiu Wen, Karen, Hong Hong.

zyxel01
20-08-2002, 03:09 PM
Thks King! Yr current top gal is sweet secret??. any recommendations on gals with devilish body & killer legs. in my list i already tried Hui yu, Xiu Wen, Karen, Hong Hong.

Bro blake, try Violet of 2034A. She has a pair of killer legs... one kick you die... hehe...

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
20-08-2002, 03:57 PM
bro kid, the off side trap is when a brother pass you the ball and the gal is before you .... so if the brother reminds you to cum back before passing, then there will be no trap lor ... it is all about team work .... that's why at HQ we share information and look out for one another..... Castle Go Go Go GO .... 4-0!

well bro cuntking, when you play this game you must know where to set the off side trap and when to blow the whistle, relying on good brothers is not good enough, they will not always be around.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
20-08-2002, 04:45 PM
hmmmm LS not around ..... devilish body and killer legs .... so service normal ones hor with so so looks .... hee hee ... will try my best .... how about Yan Er, Emelda, Bai Hong, Joyce and what bro zyxel say Violet.

cuntking
20-08-2002, 04:47 PM
All my 4 princess are working today ..... but I had confirmed to drop one who is replaced by sweet secret, and will try the others to decide to drop who.

This is the game, princess also cums and goes!

zyxel01
20-08-2002, 05:28 PM
All my 4 princess are working today ..... but I had confirmed to drop one who is replaced by sweet secret, and will try the others to decide to drop who.

This is the game, princess also cums and goes!

You drop, I 'hope'.... hehe...

Cheers!
zyxel

The_Hustler
20-08-2002, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01

You drop, I 'hope'.... hehe...

Cheers!
zyxel

Nope... should be:

He drop, we "hope"...hehe...

Quota Up!
The Hustler

cuntking
21-08-2002, 02:01 AM
hey, Mr warden, you got 22 pirsoners liao lah and junitor you have 22 cells to clean up liao .... please don't be greedy!

Originally posted by The_Hustler

Nope... should be:

He drop, we "hope"...hehe...

Quota Up!
The Hustler

cuntking
21-08-2002, 04:17 AM
My Big Boobs Princess is back and saw her partying at HQ, she looks slimer but not any milk reduced .... slurping time!

cuntking
22-08-2002, 12:15 AM

My 118th session is with Lee Wen ... my Big boobs Princess. She appears to have slim down a lot but she say that her weight is still the same ...... her MILK is still that good![/B][/QUOTE]

Xiao_zhu
22-08-2002, 12:20 AM

My 118th session is with Lee Wen ... my Big boobs Princess. She appears to have slim down a lot but she say that her weight is still the same ...... her MILK is still that good! [/B][/QUOTE]
So Master king you drink enough milk today.....
See lah drink so much... never live some for me....

cuntking
22-08-2002, 12:53 AM
bro xiao zhu, not my fault hor ... I only drink one bottle but Marathon King finish her off .... hee hee hee ... you too fat for milk liao .... ha ha ha

Originally posted by Xiao_zhu

See lah drink so much... never live some for me.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Xiao_zhu
22-08-2002, 01:26 AM
bro xiao zhu, not my fault hor ... I only drink one bottle but Marathon King finish her off .... hee hee hee ... you too fat for milk liao .... ha ha ha

See lah drink so much... never live some for me.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Wah liao a you like that loh Master..... i not too fat for milk bnt i was too Fat for sweet hahahaha

cuntking
22-08-2002, 01:36 AM
bro xiao zhu, no more sweet for you, if not must bring you to dentist, waste money ... hee hee

Wah liao a you like that loh Master..... i not too fat for milk bnt i was too Fat for sweet hahahaha [/B][/QUOTE]

Xiao_zhu
22-08-2002, 01:38 AM
bro xiao zhu, no more sweet for you, if not must bring you to dentist, waste money ... hee hee

Wah liao a you like that loh Master..... i not too fat for milk bnt i was too Fat for sweet hahahaha [/B][/QUOTE]
I don't mind kekeke i love sweet.................
hahaha like the way you love milk tooo kekeke
btw you know when she coming back?

cuntking
22-08-2002, 01:47 AM
well you be a good boy and bring milk for these few days and I will keep you informed of sweets return.... after I had her ,...... ha ha ha

btw you know when she coming back? [/B][/QUOTE]

Xiao_zhu
22-08-2002, 01:50 AM
well you be a good boy and bring milk for these few days and I will keep you informed of sweets return.... after I had her ,...... ha ha ha

Wah your milk VERY Ex ahhhh can make me broke leiiii .......
Go GO Go you can have her but no milk for you hahahaha when you are having her i were drink all your cow milk till nothing left hahahaha i try to drink

cuntking
22-08-2002, 02:19 AM
sorry, my MILK not for sale, my cow's milk is .. hee hee hee

Go GO Go you can have her but no milk for you hahahaha when you are having her i were drink all your cow milk till nothing left hahahaha i try to drink [/B][/QUOTE]

Xiao_zhu
22-08-2002, 02:28 AM
sorry, my MILK not for sale, my cow's milk is .. hee hee hee

Go GO Go you can have her but no milk for you hahahaha when you are having her i were drink all your cow milk till nothing left hahahaha i try to drink [/B][/QUOTE]
okok sorry.... you give me i also don't wan kekekeke

cuntking
22-08-2002, 01:33 PM
You want also don't have ... they are only for my princesses .... hee hee hee

okok sorry.... you give me i also don't wan kekekeke [/B][/QUOTE]

Xiao_zhu
22-08-2002, 02:52 PM
You want also don't have ... they are only for my princesses .... hee hee hee

okok sorry.... you give me i also don't wan kekekeke [/B][/QUOTE]
EEE ek pls lei i just finish my lunch... anyway i can be your princesses tooo i got big boob too but no milk got oil ok? kekekeke

cuntking
22-08-2002, 03:24 PM
you ah ... forget it lah ... take your oil and go sell then I got money to call cow and drink milk ... oniz?

EEE ek pls lei i just finish my lunch... anyway i can be your princesses tooo i got big boob too but no milk got oil ok? kekekeke [/B][/QUOTE]

Xiao_zhu
22-08-2002, 03:44 PM
you ah ... forget it lah ... take your oil and go sell then I got money to call cow and drink milk ... oniz?

EEE ek pls lei i just finish my lunch... anyway i can be your princesses tooo i got big boob too but no milk got oil ok? kekekeke [/B][/QUOTE]I know you are my master but i still have to say this KNN i sell my oil you take the mony go call call you super lei you i have nothing to say liao................
You win.....

cuntking
22-08-2002, 04:09 PM
that's why I am your Master .... ke ke ke

I know you are my master but i still have to say this KNN i sell my oil you take the mony go call call you super lei you i have nothing to say liao................
You win..... [/B][/QUOTE]

decent02
22-08-2002, 06:47 PM
Hi King, could I kow who is sweet secrect.
appreciate if you could pm me thanks.
My guess is San San - the Zoe Tay lookalike

Decent02

Humsap69
22-08-2002, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by decent02
Hi King, could I kow who is sweet secrect.
appreciate if you could pm me thanks.
My guess is San San - the Zoe Tay lookalike

Decent02

Aiya...it does not seem to be a secret liao.....too open to all liao....let's see, so how should King answer u??? let me guess!!! hee hee!!!

decent02
22-08-2002, 06:58 PM
Hi Humsap69

Sori for my ignorance but normally i go for cat150 once or twice a year due to budget constraint. So, Must ask carefully lah. Make sure I got the correct one. I think King is veri helpful so believe he will tell me.

Humsap69
22-08-2002, 07:02 PM
Hi Humsap69

Sori for my ignorance but normally i go for cat150 once or twice a year due to budget constraint. So, Must ask carefully lah. Make sure I got the correct one. I think King is veri helpful so believe he will tell me.

Orh okie...sorry for teasing u.....it was meant to be a joke lah. I know that King is helpful....

decent02
22-08-2002, 07:42 PM
Hi Humsap69

It's ok.. I don't feel being tease by you.
I cannot loong already...must go to GL tonight to find my sweetie. Do you know who is coded "sweet secrect"
Is my guess on San San correct?

Humsap69
22-08-2002, 07:44 PM
Hi Humsap69

I cannot loong already...must go to GL tonight to find my sweetie. Do you know who is coded "sweet secrect"

Just PM u already. Check ur message. However u got to loong longer liao..she is not in GL now...will not be back til i think Saturday.

ming
22-08-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Humsap69

Just PM u already. Check ur message. However u got to loong longer liao..she is not in GL now...will not be back til i think Saturday.

Bro Humsap69

When your sweet secret not in GL, you also take a break is it? Seldom see you around at this time.........kekekeke

Cheers
Idiot

SharkMan
22-08-2002, 11:13 PM
Bro CK, is SS on leave??? Omigosh... boooowahhh!!!
:(

cuntking
23-08-2002, 01:48 AM
bro decent, sorry for the late reply as I was not online .....by now you should know who is sweet secret lah .... if you did not get the PM from bro hs, PM me lor.

Well remember each to his own hor ... if the desert not sweet for you ... don't blame us.

Hi Humsap69

cuntking
23-08-2002, 02:31 AM
bro ming, he got so many untouchables, where got time to break ..... at least he friend enough to release an untouchables for me tomorrow since all my targets not around

Originally posted by ming

Bro Humsap69

When your sweet secret not in GL, you also take a break is it? Seldom see you around at this time.........kekekeke

Cheers
Idiot

ming
23-08-2002, 02:35 AM
bro ming, he got so many untouchables, where got time to break ..... at least he friend enough to release an untouchables for me tomorrow since all my targets not around

Bro cuntking

All the best.........bro humsap69 cannot like that lah.........must share share what........King already a week without a bonk liao.......

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
23-08-2002, 02:40 AM
bro sharkman, yes she is one leave liao and will be back next week. Cum cum, don't cry give you a sweet ..... HA HA HA!

Originally posted by SharkMan
Bro CK, is SS on leave??? Omigosh... boooowahhh!!!
:(

[/B][/QUOTE]

ming
23-08-2002, 02:45 AM
bro sharkman, yes she is one leave liao and will be back next week. Cum cum, don't cry give you a sweet ..... HA HA HA!

[/B][/QUOTE]

Bro cuntking

I thought you always offer people ice cream to lick...........kekeke

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
23-08-2002, 02:47 AM
bro ming, I prefer to have my ice cream sucked ... ha ha ha

Bro cuntking

Cheers
Ming [/B][/QUOTE]

ming
23-08-2002, 02:58 AM
bro ming, I prefer to have my ice cream sucked ... ha ha ha

Bro cuntking

Cheers
Ming [/B][/QUOTE]

Bro Cuntking

For me would prefer lick and suck..................hehehehe

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
23-08-2002, 03:21 AM
bro ming, I thought your fav is to lick while the gals suck ........ hee hee .... for me the same .... suck MILK!

Bro Cuntking

For me would prefer lick and suck..................hehehehe

Cheers
Ming [/B][/QUOTE]

decent02
23-08-2002, 10:16 AM
Bro King & Humsap69,

Thanks.....................Sweetie, I'm coming for you !......Zoom..Zoom..

cuntking
23-08-2002, 01:17 PM
bro decent, you are welcum but hold your horses as she is not around these few days.

Bro King & Humsap69,

decent02
23-08-2002, 01:38 PM
Bro King

Thanks...will definitely monitor threads here to kow when she will start work.

Two year back, I tried a 150cat girl call An An. Wow......simply irresitible. Thinking of her, makes me high. GL is still the best as compared to other places including foreign countries. Wonder if she is still around.

cuntking
23-08-2002, 01:58 PM
bro decent, looks like you not so decent after with all these days of bonking ... hee hee ... just joking .... there is still a GL gal by the name of An An around ...... don't know if she is the same one.... time to do homework again.

Bro King

Thanks...will definitely monitor threads here to kow when she will start work.

Two year back, I tried a 150cat girl call An An. Wow......simply irresitible. Thinking of her, makes me high. GL is still the best as compared to other places including foreign countries. Wonder if she is still around.

decent02
23-08-2002, 06:01 PM
Bro King, Sex is veri normal wat. Everybody needs sex.
I think I'm pretty decent as I don't visit pros when I have girlfriends. Swee Bo ! Only when I'm unattached, then I visit the chickens. Some how or rather, my life cannot escape from chickens...like chinken rice is my favarite food, chicken in GL is the best I've tried so far and I'm born in the year of chicken or ...rooster.

Talking about An An. My memory tells me that she is very fair, medium size - not fat nor thin, shoulder length black hair. Service very much to gf type. Normally, I don't cum so easily with women. I'm those type that will cum with women I can click well. Another reason is I always drink before I fuck. She is one of those that could make me cum. I remember I visited her on National Day and she jokingly asked me why I'm so free. I was alao a bit high on drink that night and normally will not cum. I salute her for making
me reach organsm. I also remember she has a fully develped breast...about 34 A or B quite bouncy and milky white. Wow...shiok ! Need to find her again to revive my sweet memory.

JaguarLuv
23-08-2002, 11:54 PM
bro decent, looks like you not so decent after with all these days of bonking ... hee hee ... just joking .... there is still a GL gal by the name of An An around ...... don't know if she is the same one.... time to do homework again.

From what I gathered, that An An is no longer working now. Wish her a happy marriage.

JaguarLuv
24-08-2002, 12:04 AM
... I don't visit pros when I have girlfriends. ..

Heh.. You sounded like my old self.

Reminiscing

SharkMan
24-08-2002, 12:09 AM
Bro Ming,

Maybe I'm special mah..... remember.. "gal with no boob".... :D

Cheers!

Bro cuntking

Cheers
Ming [/B][/QUOTE]

cuntking
24-08-2002, 12:59 AM
bro decent, did the homework at GL and found out that there is a GL 80 gal by the name of An An who used to be Cat 150 ... but I not sure if she is the gal you are talking about.

Of course Sex is normal ... if bot then we wil be a group of crazy bonkers ... see hole only wack ... ha ha ha

Bro King, Sex is veri normal wat. Everybody needs sex.
I think I'm pretty decent as I don't visit pros when I have girlfriends. Swee Bo ! Only when I'm unattached, then I visit the chickens. Some how or rather, my life cannot escape from chickens...like chinken rice is my favarite food, chicken in GL is the best I've tried so far and I'm born in the year of chicken or ...rooster.

Talking about An An. My memory tells me that she is very fair, medium size - not fat nor thin, shoulder length black hair. Service very much to gf type. Normally, I don't cum so easily with women. I'm those type that will cum with women I can click well. Another reason is I always drink before I fuck. She is one of those that could make me cum. I remember I visited her on National Day and she jokingly asked me why I'm so free. I was alao a bit high on drink that night and normally will not cum. I salute her for making
me reach organsm. I also remember she has a fully develped breast...about 34 A or B quite bouncy and milky white. Wow...shiok ! Need to find her again to revive my sweet memory.

ming
24-08-2002, 02:08 AM
Bro Ming,

Maybe I'm special mah..... remember.. "gal with no boob".... :D

Cheers!

[/B][/QUOTE]

Bro Sharkman

Like that you prefer ice cream or sweet?

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
24-08-2002, 12:00 PM
I perfer MILKy desert ... got or not?

Bro Sharkman

Cheers
Ming [/B][/QUOTE]

cuntking
25-08-2002, 02:58 AM
Haizzz......... today NO bonk again ..... really lack of targets ... when will sweet desert be back ..... have been playing different balls (not my own) and make big bucks ..... time to milk some cows.

Anyone got any cows to recommend?

ming
25-08-2002, 03:05 AM
Haizzz......... today NO bonk again ..... really lack of targets ... when will sweet desert be back ..... have been playing different balls (not my own) and make big bucks ..... time to milk some cows.

Anyone got any cows to recommend?

Bro cuntking

I thought your darling is back? Only bros like me here will ask you for recommendation............who dare to recommend you gal.............you are the king you know......:p

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
25-08-2002, 03:11 AM
bro ming, you should know the reason why the guys call me 'king' .... just to diffierciate between bro CumKing (CK) and me lah... I am no KING, if I am King, everyone is KING liao.

hey don't like that say leh .... like that no one want to recommend cows to me liao. Even Tommy say I very hard to recommend now ..... becuming gay soon .... ha ha ha

Bro cuntking

I thought your darling is back? Only bros like me here will ask you for recommendation............who dare to recommend you gal.............you are the king you know......:p

Cheers
Ming

ming
25-08-2002, 03:44 AM
bro ming, you should know the reason why the guys call me 'king' .... just to diffierciate between bro CumKing (CK) and me lah... I am no KING, if I am King, everyone is KING liao.

hey don't like that say leh .... like that no one want to recommend cows to me liao. Even Tommy say I very hard to recommend now ..... becuming gay soon .... ha ha ha

Bro cuntking

You go for sharkman lor.........hehehe.............btw i just recommend you lah.............but boobs ok will suit you only but the service is speical speical..............kekekeke............even the chicken queen cannot match.

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
25-08-2002, 04:14 AM
bro ming, I only go for shark FIN ..... hee hee hee

Her boobs ok? Like whose size? Better than chicken queen ... hmmmm ... then KIV first ... must get the cat then chicken queen then her lor ..... when I in the mood.

Now a days only like gentle gf service with Fresh MILK!

Bro cuntking

You go for sharkman lor.........hehehe.............btw i just recommend you lah.............but boobs ok will suit you only but the service is speical speical..............kekekeke............even the chicken queen cannot match.

Cheers
Ming

ming
25-08-2002, 04:23 AM
bro ming, I only go for shark FIN ..... hee hee hee

Her boobs ok? Like whose size? Better than chicken queen ... hmmmm ... then KIV first ... must get the cat then chicken queen then her lor ..... when I in the mood.

Now a days only like gentle gf service with Fresh MILK!

Bro cuntking

You haven't try my two darlings yet? Enough of training liao for you..........you want to train till when...........I knock out newbie also can........you are the king you know.......wait all retired than you will regret.

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
25-08-2002, 04:25 AM
bro ming, your darlings how can try ... wait I kana knock out by you (newbie) ... hee hee

still training lah ... ai tan ai tan!

Bro cuntking

You haven't try my two darlings yet? Enough of training liao for you..........you want to train till when...........I knock out newbie also can........you are the king you know.......wait all retired than you will regret.

Cheers
Ming

SharkMan
25-08-2002, 04:48 AM
Bro Ming,

Err... I very the greedy... can I have both? plus milk.... plus deserts.... plus anything that'll rot your teeth ... hahha

Cheers!

Bro Sharkman

Cheers
Ming [/B][/QUOTE]

ming
25-08-2002, 04:55 AM
bro ming, your darlings how can try ... wait I kana knock out by you (newbie) ... hee hee

still training lah ... ai tan ai tan!

Brro cuntking

I only knock out by the gals..........once inside the rm will kena knock out...........kekeke.............come out blur blur weak weak how to knock out you somemore..............:(

Still training..............you want to reach the stage of the jedi master...........knock out the gal inside the room........don't so cruel lah.........wait i no more darlings lah.

Cheers
Ming

SharkMan
25-08-2002, 04:55 AM
Bros.... how did I get involved in this??? Me innocent Shark... spare me.... please please...... :(

Hahahaha

Bro cuntking

Cheers
Ming

ming
25-08-2002, 04:58 AM
Bro Ming,

Err... I very the greedy... can I have both? plus milk.... plus deserts.... plus anything that'll rot your teeth ... hahha

Cheers!

Bro Sharkman

Cheers
Ming [/B][/QUOTE]

Bro Sharkman

Don't ask me lah...........i will never offer my sweet or ice-cream to any guys..........may be you ask king.........he like to offer people sweet and ice-cream lah.............YAaaaaaaaa...........better sian from you all.........

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
25-08-2002, 03:03 PM
bro ming, you don't bluff lah outside act blur, once inside the room ... ke ke ke ...... must go ask your darlings lor ... hee hee hee

aiya, I not training to be jedi master lah, I am only a gentle gaint. Only scare that if I kana knock out by the gals in the room, you guys cannot carry me out ..... must call crane to lift me out ........ ha ha ha

Brro cuntking

I only knock out by the gals..........once inside the rm will kena knock out...........kekeke.............come out blur blur weak weak how to knock out you somemore..............:(

Still training..............you want to reach the stage of the jedi master...........knock out the gal inside the room........don't so cruel lah.........wait i no more darlings lah.

Cheers
Ming

ming
25-08-2002, 09:34 PM
bro ming, you don't bluff lah outside act blur, once inside the room ... ke ke ke ...... must go ask your darlings lor ... hee hee hee

aiya, I not training to be jedi master lah, I am only a gentle gaint. Only scare that if I kana knock out by the gals in the room, you guys cannot carry me out ..... must call crane to lift me out ........ ha ha ha

Bro cuntking

Don't ask my darlings pls, very peisah lah personal secret........wait next time i come to GL must wear mask lah.

Worried about knock out inside the room........cannot be and had never see or heard of such thing happen......if that real happen will be worth everything.

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
26-08-2002, 01:44 AM
bro ming, your darlings are all very professional I don't think they will say anything too ... your secret is safe.

errrrrr ... today a guy almost kana knock out by the cat ...... Tommy close liao he still have not recovered .... hee hee hee

Bro cuntking

Don't ask my darlings pls, very peisah lah personal secret........wait next time i come to GL must wear mask lah.

Worried about knock out inside the room........cannot be and had never see or heard of such thing happen......if that real happen will be worth everything.

Cheers
Ming

The_Hustler
26-08-2002, 02:20 AM
bro ming, your darlings are all very professional I don't think they will say anything too ... your secret is safe.

errrrrr ... today a guy almost kana knock out by the cat ...... Tommy close liao he still have not recovered .... hee hee hee

What a wild cat!!! Should've been there to see the poor guy's post reacted looks....kekeke...

He better take deer's essence to counter the after-effect...

Grrrowl!! Nor Meeow!
The Hustler

cuntking
26-08-2002, 12:17 PM
bro justler, you got any tiger whip for me to use..... once ready I will take on the cat.

What a wild cat!!! Should've been there to see the poor guy's post reacted looks....kekeke...

He better take deer's essence to counter the after-effect...

Grrrowl!! Nor Meeow!
The Hustler

The_Hustler
26-08-2002, 12:53 PM
bro justler, you got any tiger whip for me to use..... once ready I will take on the cat.

Tiger's whip is not a purrrfect solution bro King aka the whipper... use ur years of experience, milking expertise and cream your weapon with milk.... once she taste your full cream milk.... she'll be purring like a little kitten....

Miiiuuuueeeooww!
The Hustler

cuntking
26-08-2002, 01:11 PM
bro hustler, I can's wait to let the kitten slurp my weapon while I milk her .... you cuming today, your term of lock up very long this time ... what is the crime?

Tiger's whip is not a purrrfect solution bro King aka the whipper... use ur years of experience, milking expertise and cream your weapon with milk.... once she taste your full cream milk.... she'll be purring like a little kitten....

Miiiuuuueeeooww!
The Hustler

ming
26-08-2002, 06:27 PM

Bro cuntking

Who's that lucky guy lah...........I thought you said you waiting for her to come back........:)

Cheers
Ming

KID278
26-08-2002, 06:58 PM

Bro cuntking

Who's that lucky guy lah...........I thought you said you waiting for her to come back........

Cheers
Ming

aiya... he had been saying it for donkey time and excusing himself each time.....hehehe.....:D rubber words bounces......hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278

zyxel01
26-08-2002, 07:03 PM

aiya... he had been saying it for donkey time and excusing himself each time.....hehehe.....:D rubber words bounces......hehehe.....

Cheers.
Kid278

cuntking needs the leopard heart to get Jaguar lah...

KID278
26-08-2002, 07:29 PM

cuntking needs the leopard heart to get Jaguar lah...

why a so claimed giant needs so many things....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

decent02
26-08-2002, 07:59 PM
Bro King, Thanks for finding out info on AnAn for me. Surpurise that she is down graded but I need to call her to verify. Btw, Bro JuagurLuv said that AnAn has retired.

Humsap69
26-08-2002, 08:03 PM
Bro King & Humsap69,

You are welcum.....hee hee!!!

JaguarLuv
27-08-2002, 12:55 AM
Bro King, Thanks for finding out info on AnAn for me. Surpurise that she is down graded but I need to call her to verify. Btw, Bro JuagurLuv said that AnAn has retired.

Well.. probably bro King and I are talking about different person. She was a real looker with big eyes and great skin, coupled with gf service. Went off the scene for at least a year by now.

I guess you have to call her to verify. Keep us updated when you do.

Cheers!

cuntking
27-08-2002, 01:25 AM
bro ming, zyxel and kid, I was waiting for her return but on Sunday when I reach HQ there was a brother inside with her and another waiting, so I no chance.

Today, I decided too late and could not wait for her ... so long never bonk .. going siao liao!

Well if the other two of my pricesses and my CT not back soon .... she will be top of my list. Operation Hunting Cat to train her into kitten .... meow meow!

cuntking
27-08-2002, 02:14 AM
bro decent02 and JaguarLuv, looks like more homework to be done ..... hmmm .... bro decent, you must try her and inform us of the answer.... I not into Cat 80 yet

cuntking
27-08-2002, 02:56 AM
BiBi1 is my latest party partner as well as my 119th session with GL 150 since June 2001 (when I start to keep track of my bonks).

Out of my 3 criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks 0.125 (below average), boobs 0.75 (quite big with small nice nipples) and service 0.25 (SOP with restrictions)

JaguarLuv
27-08-2002, 03:02 AM
bro decent02 and JaguarLuv, looks like more homework to be done ..... hmmm .... bro decent, you must try her and inform us of the answer.... I not into Cat 80 yet

My pocket ain't as filled as before nowadays. I should probably take this opportunity to venture into Cat80.. hiaks

Contemplating

The_Hustler
27-08-2002, 03:09 AM
bro hustler, I can's wait to let the kitten slurp my weapon while I milk her .... you cuming today, your term of lock up very long this time ... what is the crime?

U saw it...did a Houdini act... escape for awhile to taste the roast pork cos I wanna be the no. 7 guy to hit the jackpot! Girls ain't important...money is!

Me Next
The Hustler

cuntking
27-08-2002, 11:32 AM
aiya, why you all want to be No7 to win 4D ..... I want to be the first to strike ToTo Top prize ...... my four princess and my own lucky number ..... can buy system roll .... hee hee

U saw it...did a Houdini act... escape for awhile to taste the roast pork cos I wanna be the no. 7 guy to hit the jackpot! Girls ain't important...money is!

Me Next
The Hustler

decent02
27-08-2002, 12:16 PM
Bro JaguarLuv, I guess my AnAn is the one you said retired liao.
Fit your description... a real looker with very fair skin and a pair of milky white perky breast.

Bro King, could I call cat 80 at T's place.
If the cat 80 AnAn turns out to be a different girl, could I reject?
I did reject cat150 before but they were recommended by OKT.
I feel it isn't that nice to reject a girl that you ask OKT to call.
Geyland's etiquette rite !

cuntking
27-08-2002, 01:20 PM
bro decent, of course you can call Cat 80 from T's place but like you said if you ask for her then reject not etiquette lor .... hmmmm ... why don't you ask T how Cat 80 An An looks like and checkis it the one that suit your description. You can also tell him your past experience with the Cat 150 An An and see if he can help lor.

Bro JaguarLuv, I guess my AnAn is the one you said retired liao.
Fit your description... a real looker with very fair skin and a pair of milky white perky breast.

Bro King, could I call cat 80 at T's place.
If the cat 80 AnAn turns out to be a different girl, could I reject?
I did reject cat150 before but they were recommended by OKT.
I feel it isn't that nice to reject a girl that you ask OKT to call.
Geyland's etiquette rite !

KID278
27-08-2002, 02:55 PM
bro ming, zyxel and kid, I was waiting for her return but on Sunday when I reach HQ there was a brother inside with her and another waiting, so I no chance.

Today, I decided too late and could not wait for her ... so long never bonk .. going siao liao!

Well if the other two of my pricesses and my CT not back soon .... she will be top of my list. Operation Hunting Cat to train her into kitten .... meow meow!

excuse again...haiz.....:p I will find sometime to see her today.....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
27-08-2002, 03:03 PM
bro kid, what excuse .... ask you in the other thread if she is working, don't want to answer me .... now cum here tell me you going to look for her and I have to wait again for her, don't want me to get her is it? ........ going to capture the cat from kid ... see who faster .. ke ke ke

excuse again...haiz.....:p I will find sometime to see her today.....hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
27-08-2002, 09:46 PM
bro kid, what excuse .... ask you in the other thread if she is working, don't want to answer me .... now cum here tell me you going to look for her and I have to wait again for her, don't want me to get her is it? ........ going to capture the cat from kid ... see who faster .. ke ke ke

Bro cuntking

So you finally got the cat? She make you blur blur or not???????kekekeke

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
28-08-2002, 12:38 AM
bro ming, I did not get the cat ... but we did make her blur blur as we joke with her at HQ till she almost flow with tears ..... hee hee hee

Bro cuntking

So you finally got the cat? She make you blur blur or not???????kekekeke

Cheers
Ming

ming
28-08-2002, 12:45 AM
bro ming, I did not get the cat ... but we did make her blur blur as we joke with her at HQ till she almost flow with tears ..... hee hee hee

Bro cuntking

Flow with tear.........how you all can make her blur blur........... should be very funny............kekeke

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
28-08-2002, 01:05 AM
bro ming, fear of what? We are a group of fun loving people that shower the gals wit TLC ... hee hee hee

only my shifu always ask her, "ni si sui?" .... ke ke ke

Bro cuntking

Flow with tear.........how you all can make her blur blur........... should be very funny............kekeke

Cheers
Ming

cuntking
28-08-2002, 01:31 PM

My 120th session is with MJ ... my Terrorist Princess. Her service to me is still that great but I am afraid not to everyone, it depends on her mood as well as football ... hee hee ... However she has lost weight and her milk is quite lacking, as if I had time to drink milk ... ha ha ha

Xiao_zhu
28-08-2002, 05:12 PM

My 120th session is with MJ ... my Terrorist Princess. Her service to me is still that great but I am afraid not to everyone, it depends on her mood as well as football ... hee hee ... However she has lost weight and her milk is quite lacking, as if I had time to drink milk ... ha ha ha
?????? 120th Session are you sure???? siao bo

zyxel01
28-08-2002, 05:40 PM

So... you got a lot to catch-up.... hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

decent02
28-08-2002, 06:48 PM
Bro King, Pai Sei Lah ! You mean describe my bed actions to T !!! I feel even if I describe the looks & everything , T might miss out! Not 100%. To be on the safe side, will ask for Sweet Secret end of this mth. or perhaps Jauguar !
I think it's time I forget AnAn.
Is SS back ? Thanks!

cuntking
29-08-2002, 12:51 AM
bro xiao zhu, 120 sessions since keeping a record from June 2001 .. getting old and was forgetting who I had bonk and how many times, so must write down lor

cuntking
29-08-2002, 01:46 AM
bro zyxel, he had been bonking like everyday change under wear like that, should catch up in 4 months time ..... looks like I can hand over to him for good ..... looking forward to me retirement ... hee hee hee

So... you got a lot to catch-up.... hehe....

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
29-08-2002, 02:19 AM
bro decent, you are right ... time to move on .... there are many choices around .....SS not back yet ...... jaguar is a good choice!

Bro King, Pai Sei Lah ! You mean describe my bed actions to T !!! I feel even if I describe the looks & everything , T might miss out! Not 100%. To be on the safe side, will ask for Sweet Secret end of this mth. or perhaps Jauguar !
I think it's time I forget AnAn.
Is SS back ? Thanks!

zyxel01
29-08-2002, 10:09 AM
bro zyxel, he had been bonking like everyday change under wear like that, should catch up in 4 months time ..... looks like I can hand over to him for good ..... looking forward to me retirement ... hee hee hee

Retirement? hehe.... I haven't retire you want to retire?

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
29-08-2002, 04:54 PM
ok ok, sorry lah .... what I meant was fade away .... taking a back seat ... next time I just bonk when he will do all the recommendations

Retirement? hehe.... I haven't retire you want to retire?

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
30-08-2002, 02:51 AM
bro jang, CT maybe back working on SAT ..... how you still got any blood to bleed ... hee hee

cuntking
31-08-2002, 02:13 AM

My 121th session is with East ... sitting around HQ and don't know who to bonk ... decide on Xiao Zhen or East, both partying in the joint, see who cums out first. East was the one, as good as my previous FR on her ..... with more pattern and this time I confirm she ALLOWS frenching. Worth the repeat!

Xiao_zhu
31-08-2002, 02:24 PM

My 121th session is with East ... sitting around HQ and don't know who to bonk ... decide on Xiao Zhen or East, both partying in the joint, see who cums out first. East was the one, as good as my previous FR on her ..... with more pattern and this time I confirm she ALLOWS frenching. Worth the repeat!
Hai another 100+ session... kekeke
Master you really have no gal to bonk meh?

cuntking
31-08-2002, 05:52 PM
what is 100+ session?

GL sure got gals to bonk one, just don't know which to go for .... only into repeats now.

Hai another 100+ session... kekeke
Master you really have no gal to bonk meh?

Xiao_zhu
31-08-2002, 06:10 PM
what is 100+ session?

GL sure got gals to bonk one, just don't know which to go for .... only into repeats now.

100+ NVM forget it kekekeke
I got the wrong msg kekeke

JaguarLuv
31-08-2002, 06:37 PM
i mean you have another gal that you repeat 100+ session....

Bonk till blur issit? Bro king meant his 121th session in GL is with East, not 121 sessions with East.

Bemused

Xiao_zhu
31-08-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by JaguarLuv

Bonk till blur issit? Bro king meant his 121th session in GL is with East, not 121 sessions with East.

Bemused Hahahahaha Thx Bro Jaguar
Master i'm in the wrong sorry..... :(

cuntking
01-09-2002, 02:21 AM
bro xiao zhu see lah, ask you to study harder don't want ...... actually my england also lan, write until you also mistaken ......... Monday, england test by bro hustler for both of us ... hee hee hee

Hahahahaha Thx Bro Jaguar
Master i'm in the wrong sorry..... :(

cuntking
01-09-2002, 03:55 AM

My 122th session is with Sammi1, got news from a few brothers that she will be back on Sat since Thursday, you know who you are ... Thanks! With the confirmation from Tommy today, I went down to HQ (Sat is usually family day for me). She lost some weight but still looks that GREAT with good MILK! However, more training is needed to make her no a SEXY Fox.

glstunner
01-09-2002, 04:01 PM

My 122th session is with Sammi1, got news from a few brothers that she will be back on Sat since Thursday, you know who you are ... Thanks! With the confirmation from Tommy today, I went down to HQ (Sat is usually family day for me). She lost some weight but still looks that GREAT with good MILK! However, more training is needed to make her no a SEXY Fox.

Bro king,

wow u oso very e "asai"leh,fri juz bonk East,no rest "cum" again....tot u said not free.......bullshit,ur little bro had take over ur big head liao....kekekeke:D

MelonEater
01-09-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by glstunner

Bro king,

wow u oso very e "asai"leh,fri juz bonk East,no rest "cum" again....tot u said not free.......bullshit,ur little bro had take over ur big head liao....kekekeke:D

No choice mah. Lover come back, long time no fuck. hehehehe

cuntking
02-09-2002, 02:25 AM
bro glstunner, don't like that say me leh ... I must bonk her and give you feedback leh .... do how tuesday, hq makan ... you cum and I give you verbal FR lah

Bro king,

Xiao_zhu
02-09-2002, 12:27 PM
bro xiao zhu see lah, ask you to study harder don't want ...... actually my england also lan, write until you also mistaken ......... Monday, england test by bro hustler for both of us ... hee hee hee

???? england test???? hahahahaha errr terro test better kekekeke

Xiao_zhu
02-09-2002, 12:29 PM
bro glstunner, don't like that say me leh ... I must bonk her and give you feedback leh .... do how tuesday, hq makan ... you cum and I give you verbal FR lah

Than next time my turn to bonk S.S first than i give you a feedback ok Master? kekekeke

cuntking
02-09-2002, 01:56 PM
why you always want to go before me ...... something wrong?

Than next time my turn to bonk S.S first than i give you a feedback ok Master? kekekeke

zyxel01
02-09-2002, 01:58 PM
why you always want to go before me ...... something wrong?

Servant must always test water for master first...

In case go poison....

Cheers!
zyxel

Xiao_zhu
02-09-2002, 02:08 PM

Servant must always test water for master first...

In case go poison....

Cheers!
zyxel
Yeah you are right Bro zyxel01 kekeke Master i must test the water first kekekeke

cuntking
02-09-2002, 02:10 PM
but I am the good guy ava scape goat .... always try new gals first ...... good to have new pig to sacrifice ... hee hee

Yeah you are right Bro zyxel01 kekeke Master i must test the water first kekekeke

Xiao_zhu
02-09-2002, 02:22 PM
but I am the good guy ava scape goat .... always try new gals first ...... good to have new pig to sacrifice ... hee hee

Wah liao Pls don't say this *PIG* word can anot kekeke i'm not Pig i'm Xiao ZHu ok?

cuntking
02-09-2002, 02:28 PM
ok ok ....... PIGLET lor ......... HA HA HA!

Wah liao Pls don't say this *PIG* word can anot kekeke i'm not Pig i'm Xiao ZHu ok?

Xiao_zhu
02-09-2002, 02:32 PM
ok ok ....... PIGLET lor ......... HA HA HA!

ah ha thats better kekekeke

cuntking
02-09-2002, 02:34 PM
but like that ... I becum, Master of Piglets ... don't want lah, you change nick to 'xiao nui" leh .... ha ha ha

ah ha thats better kekekeke

Xiao_zhu
02-09-2002, 02:38 PM
but like that ... I becum, Master of Piglets ... don't want lah, you change nick to 'xiao nui" leh .... ha ha ha

Ai tan ai tan hahahaha than you ask me to be your Cow si bo....... than you are the nui moh wang izzit? kekekeke

cuntking
02-09-2002, 02:40 PM
7th month ending in 4 days time ...... Nui Moh Wang must return home ....... leaving GL and this forum for you ........ are you ready?

Ai tan ai tan hahahaha than you ask me to be your Cow si bo....... than you are the nui moh wang izzit? kekekeke

Xiao_zhu
02-09-2002, 02:42 PM
7th month ending in 4 days time ...... Nui Moh Wang must return home ....... leaving GL and this forum for you ........ are you ready?

Only one thing i can say.... AI TAN AI TAN hahahahaha still got alot more to learn lah....

cuntking
02-09-2002, 02:50 PM
tan tan tan ......... I swee kang liao ......... bye, see you later

Only one thing i can say.... AI TAN AI TAN hahahahaha still got alot more to learn lah....

cuntking
03-09-2002, 12:28 AM
hmmmmm today I was very horny but no bonk ..... arrive at HQ, saw my two targets, xiao zhen & sammie1, both went in and out of the rooms partying. By the time xiao zhen was ready I got to go.

When I return back later after my appointment, saw Sammi1 available but she swee kang liao ..... what a day ..... tomorrow going early you know .... hee hee hee

twpkevin
03-09-2002, 02:12 AM
hi cuntking...can recommend any gal from T's??
i'm going down there later in the afternoon..wil b my 1st time there...a bit nervous man..
appreciate it if u can recommend me a good wan...
thanks bro!!

cuntking
03-09-2002, 02:20 AM
bro twpkevin, we will all be there from 3pm onwards, tues afternoon ...... ask Tommy if king around or just tell him what type of the gal's requirements you want lor. Do some home work here ...... but take note, what is good to others, may not be good to you.

Originally posted by twpkevin
hi cuntking...can recommend any gal from T's??
i'm going down there later in the afternoon..wil b my 1st time there...a bit nervous man..
appreciate it if u can recommend me a good wan...
thanks bro!!

twpkevin
03-09-2002, 02:29 AM
thanks bro...
but since i'm new..any quick recommendations??
u hang out there all the time arh??:P

The_Hustler
03-09-2002, 05:45 AM
hmmmmm today I was very horny but no bonk ..... arrive at HQ, saw my two targets, xiao zhen & sammie1, both went in and out of the rooms partying. By the time xiao zhen was ready I got to go.

When I return back later after my appointment, saw Sammi1 available but she swee kang liao ..... what a day ..... tomorrow going early you know .... hee hee hee

No wonder today your mind was clogged badly enough to take Liverfool..... nevermind....tmr u'll get her...then I follow your bet.

I hope I can drop by....

Yoko's Driver...hahaha
The Hustler

cuntking
03-09-2002, 11:56 AM
sorry, I log off liao last night ..... you want a quickie ... hee hee hee?

Originally posted by twpkevin
thanks bro...
but since i'm new..any quick recommendations??
u hang out there all the time arh??:P

cuntking
03-09-2002, 12:44 PM
bro hustler, how can you like that say me ... I gave up on my small small bet, so that you could win big big ... sure to get her today but no more football for me, sticking to my GL balls ..... hee hee hee

No wonder today your mind was clogged badly enough to take Liverfool..... nevermind....tmr u'll get her...then I follow your bet.

I hope I can drop by....

Yoko's Driver...hahaha
The Hustler

Xiao_zhu
03-09-2002, 02:43 PM

See lah tan tan.... afternoon tan till night still tan bo haiiii
You thought gals wait for you si bo hahahahaha this was what you told me yesterday in HQ kekekeke
Like master like student... Both of us like to tan and tan kekeke

cuntking
04-09-2002, 12:34 AM
bro xiao ping guo, so today we smarter lor, ai tan then change targets lor ......... but you stil a bit stupid went for two sessions with the same gal .... hee hee hee

See lah tan tan.... afternoon tan till night still tan bo haiiii
You thought gals wait for you si bo hahahahaha this was what you told me yesterday in HQ kekekeke
Like master like student... Both of us like to tan and tan kekeke

kaixin1
04-09-2002, 12:36 AM
** FR on MJ **

Looks: Okay from far
Body: Skinny
Foreplay: 6/10
bbbj: 6/10
fj: 5/10
Overall service: 5.5/10

Recommendation:
Short Term: Sell
Long Term: Hold

Kai Xin

cuntking
04-09-2002, 01:05 AM

My 123th session is with Xiao Zhen, still good enough for me ...... NO futher comments.

Shared my luck with her ... heng heng to all!

The_Hustler
04-09-2002, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by kaixin1
** FR on MJ **

Recommendation:
Short Term: Sell
Long Term: Hold

Kai Xin

What's with everyone?? Stock broking terms?? Similarity with the likes of bro Hoodlum...

Still suspicious
The Hustler

glstunner
04-09-2002, 08:42 AM
bro xiao ping guo, so today we smarter lor, ai tan then change targets lor ......... but you stil a bit stupid went for two sessions with the same gal .... hee hee hee

PPle happy mah...song leh got $$$$,how can u say him stupid.

Xiao_zhu
04-09-2002, 09:37 AM

I song lei kekeke And I"M NOT XIAO PING GUO!!!!!!!
:( *No More 2 session for me* First time 2 session kanna suan by your Knn... your win liao... haiiiiiiii

cuntking
04-09-2002, 11:26 AM
bro glstunner, you know me lah ... just joking with our youngest member at HQ .... anyway we were very worried that he will go into his third session when he did not cum out after 1hr 45 mins

PPle happy mah...song leh got $$$$,how can u say him stupid.

cuntking
04-09-2002, 11:58 AM
you song tio ho lor .... btw xiao ping guo, not I start one hor .... you know who start one, go and tell him you are Ta Ping Guo ... ha ha ha

each to his own lah, I already share wioth you my views, you want two sessions, may as well try two gals ..... get to taste different milk meh

I song lei kekeke And I"M NOT XIAO PING GUO!!!!!!!
:( *No More 2 session for me* First time 2 session kanna suan by your Knn... your win liao... haiiiiiiii

Xiao_zhu
04-09-2002, 12:32 PM
you song tio ho lor .... btw xiao ping guo, not I start one hor .... you know who start one, go and tell him you are Ta Ping Guo ... ha ha ha

each to his own lah, I already share wioth you my views, you want two sessions, may as well try two gals ..... get to taste different milk meh

Ok ok as wat i said no more two session for me liao kekekeke wat kanna suan again kekeke
the one who start calling me xiao ping guo will get from me kekekeke hahaha

cuntking
04-09-2002, 12:36 PM
well nothing is for sure ..... when you reach my stage, sometimes need 2 sessions to cum ... haiz ... getting old

Ok ok as wat i said no more two session for me liao kekekeke wat kanna suan again kekeke
the one who start calling me xiao ping guo will get from me kekekeke hahaha

Xiao_zhu
04-09-2002, 12:38 PM
well nothing is for sure ..... when you reach my stage, sometimes need 2 sessions to cum ... haiz ... getting old

Haiiii you lah think so much for wat....... know that you getting old than don't think so much mahhhh drink more milk lah you

cuntking
04-09-2002, 01:26 PM
but these days lack of good cows leh ... even sammie 1 service needs more milking ... haiz ... old cows still the best

Haiiii you lah think so much for wat....... know that you getting old than don't think so much mahhhh drink more milk lah you

Xiao_zhu
04-09-2002, 01:29 PM
but these days lack of good cows leh ... even sammie 1 service needs more milking ... haiz ... old cows still the best

your old cow means Li wen si bo? haiiii pls find some new cow ok

cuntking
04-09-2002, 01:39 PM
hmmm not only her lah, Sugar, Bai Xue, Chris, OG, Sakura, BiBi2 (old not in terms of age hor) .... haiz ... need new cows fresh from the farm

your old cow means Li wen si bo? haiiii pls find some new cow ok

Xiao_zhu
04-09-2002, 02:21 PM
hmmm not only her lah, Sugar, Bai Xue, Chris, OG, Sakura, BiBi2 (old not in terms of age hor) .... haiz ... need new cows fresh from the farm

Kekekee than ask Tommy for new COW loh

cuntking
04-09-2002, 02:29 PM
he always tell me ai tan ai tan, when I ask him when his new gals cuming ...... next time you ask him lor

Kekekee than ask Tommy for new COW loh

Xiao_zhu
04-09-2002, 02:44 PM
he always tell me ai tan ai tan, when I ask him when his new gals cuming ...... next time you ask him lor

Wah than i test the new water first si bo kekekekeke test how flesh is the MILK izzit?

cuntking
04-09-2002, 11:14 PM
ok ok you go and test water ... but NO two sessions hor ... hee hee hee

Wah than i test the new water first si bo kekekekeke test how flesh is the MILK izzit?

The_Hustler
05-09-2002, 01:10 AM

Oops... the King is drying up.... chia lat.... time for replenishment.

Desert
The Hustler

cuntking
05-09-2002, 01:05 PM
ya lor ya lor, lack of milk ... white stuff goes in, white stuff goes out ... hee hee hee

Oops... the King is drying up.... chia lat.... time for replenishment.

Desert
The Hustler

zyxel01
05-09-2002, 01:37 PM
ya lor ya lor, lack of milk ... white stuff goes in, white stuff goes out ... hee hee hee

King, evolution man..... Long before I know you, I was also a boobs man. But it is not easy to find big titts with good service. So I changed my criteria, and now.... I am a happy man. So you must try to adapt to the new environment....

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
05-09-2002, 02:06 PM
bro zyxel, change to a two way guy .... hmmmm .... but I don't service the gals ... ok maybe I try to go for all the pretty face with normal service and wack them till their pretty face becum sour face .... so Lily, Kinky, Ada, AB, Cola, Prada, Gucci and bro hustler No 1 ... here I cum

King, evolution man..... Long before I know you, I was also a boobs man. But it is not easy to find big titts with good service. So I changed my criteria, and now.... I am a happy man. So you must try to adapt to the new environment....

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
05-09-2002, 02:08 PM
bro zyxel, change to a two way guy .... hmmmm .... but I don't service the gals ... ok maybe I try to go for all the pretty face with normal service and wack them till their pretty face becum sour face .... so Lily, Kinky, Ada, AB, Cola, Prada, Gucci and bro hustler No 1 ... here I cum

King, I am not asking you to be 2 way guy. But your suggestion sounds good... give it a try if you dare...

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
05-09-2002, 02:29 PM
well that will be back up plan when really horny and no cow available lor ....... maybe can try to be new gals tester like my shifu too but this month not much new gals around ... see how lah ...... when the dick meets the cunt, sure straight one (amended from the ship version) .... hee hee

King, I am not asking you to be 2 way guy. But your suggestion sounds good... give it a try if you dare...

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
05-09-2002, 02:43 PM
well that will be back up plan when really horny and no cow available lor ....... maybe can try to be new gals tester like my shifu too but this month not much new gals around ... see how lah ...... when the dick meets the cunt, sure straight one (amended from the ship version) .... hee hee

Well Jang seems to be trying out some names never heard of. Maybe you can try them and confirm his FRs...

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
05-09-2002, 02:55 PM
well I saw the name ..... and the only one that attracted me was KK and I also saw her before at HQ .... but Tommy say don'y suit me leh ... I wonder if her is modified?

Well Jang seems to be trying out some names never heard of. Maybe you can try them and confirm his FRs...

Cheers!
zyxel

cuntking
05-09-2002, 03:51 PM
bro shyboy, so KK your next target?

How to check easy ...... squeeze hard and see if any lumps pop out, pinch the nipples with force and see if she painfull and then drink the milk and see if got plastic taste or not .... if yes then fake lor ...... hee hee ... provided you don't get slap and kicked down the bed by the gal first ... ha ha ha

Originally posted by shyboy

Bro King, I be guinea pig, i try out for u kekeke, but not skilled at checking out modified or not, mus learn fr u at HQ ....

cuntking
06-09-2002, 01:03 AM

My 124th session is with SS. Looks sweet, smell sweet and taste sweet. Have to wait till all had left HQ then I get her ...... the last one get the sweetest desert .... ha ha ha!

The_Hustler
06-09-2002, 05:44 AM

My 124th session is with SS. Looks sweet, smell sweet and taste sweet. Have to wait till all had left HQ then I get her ...... the last one get the sweetest desert .... ha ha ha!

Sure reminds me of the saying - Members has its privileges... so envy you.

Lucky I never had a liking for her... if not sure chia lat.... but come tmr... my master want 2 sessions of her!

Mastermind
The Hustler

The_Hustler
06-09-2002, 05:48 AM

Please leh.... tolong tolong!!! Dun take my no. 1....

Nevermind, tmr I bring her back to prison.... hide her for one month!

Janitor please do ur best to refrain that Milk King from snatching our prisoners!!!1

Help!
The Hustler

Xiao_zhu
06-09-2002, 12:25 PM

My 124th session is with SS. Looks sweet, smell sweet and taste sweet. Have to wait till all had left HQ then I get her ...... the last one get the sweetest desert .... ha ha ha! Sorry Master i didn't test water for you haiii SORRY kekekeke
So how? Yi chi Pang izzit?

sam30sg
06-09-2002, 12:43 PM
Hmmm seem that I need to book SS asap hahaha since she is getting so popular, went down to the bonking club on 2/9 ask Mr T for pinky. as usual not working so ask for SS not working also... damn think most gals took off on Monday to avoid Monday blue, dun they know guys like me always like to have a bonk on Monday hahaha. Anyway, Mr T recommended Apple to me as a replacement. After a while she came, wow 1st look she is tall and leggy, my type of gal cos I like long legged gals. Well when in the room is more of SOP the usual stuff u get from $150cat nothing to shout about, she has a good handful boobs and a tanned well porportion body, good attidute and can try different postion and told me she like sissors psn best kekeke.

Look: 7/10
Figure : 7.5/10 (tall 1.68cm)
Boobs : 8/10(a pair of C cup just nice for me as I dun really like big boobs )
AR : ok lah as i dun really like to AR.
bbbj : 7/10 (good suction power)
FJ : 7/10
RTF : yes after I try the 2 I mention above

cuntking
06-09-2002, 01:09 PM
bro hustler, luckily I had her liao ... if not today if shi gong make her his prisioner .... I siao liao ... lack of sweet again ... hee hee

Sure reminds me of the saying - Members has its privileges... so envy you.

Lucky I never had a liking for her... if not sure chia lat.... but come tmr... my master want 2 sessions of her!

Mastermind
The Hustler

zyxel01
06-09-2002, 04:52 PM

Please leh.... tolong tolong!!! Dun take my no. 1....

Nevermind, tmr I bring her back to prison.... hide her for one month!

Janitor please do ur best to refrain that Milk King from snatching our prisoners!!!1

Help!
The Hustler

Dun worry Sir warden... I will take good care of her. I will keep my 2 eyes on her (everywhere...). Hey hey, whipper... hands off man.... I said hands off....!!!

Serious Janitor
zyxel

The_Hustler
06-09-2002, 05:10 PM

Dun worry Sir warden... I will take good care of her. I will keep my 2 eyes on her (everywhere...). Hey hey, whipper... hands off man.... I said hands off....!!!

Serious Janitor
zyxel

Thank u thank Loyal Janitor.... I will give u big X'mas present, big Year End Bonus! But more importantly... I will give u prisoner no.17 to enjoy throughout the night in her lovehole....wooooo.... and if that prisoner kidnapper should try.... castrate him!

Good Boss
The Hustler

zyxel01
06-09-2002, 05:22 PM

Thank u thank Loyal Janitor.... I will give u big X'mas present, big Year End Bonus! But more importantly... I will give u prisoner no.17 to enjoy throughout the night in her lovehole....wooooo.... and if that prisoner kidnapper should try.... castrate him!

Good Boss
The Hustler

Hear that whipper...? Castrate!!! haha...!!!

Extra Alert Janitor
zyxel

jazz_cool_nite
06-09-2002, 11:51 PM
Hi bros

Thanks to your fantastic FR

jazz_cool_nite
06-09-2002, 11:58 PM
(sorry , my stupid finger accidentally pressed enter button , kekeke.... )

As I was saying.... thanks to the bros strong recommendations and vivid FR on SS, I tried her this week. As a new samster, I'm not good at posting FR but all I can say is that she is everything you guys say she is and more.... in fact I think she's a sex goddess who has landed on earth to bestow her kindness on us :) Needless to say, getting her is better than striking 1st prize lottery, so I went for 2 sessions and came 3 shots. Pity she'll be going back next week and disappear into hibernation again.... while we mortal men wait hungrily for the goddess to come and feed us again. Sigh ......

Jazz

ps -- she aint a 5-star girl.... she's a 6-star girl worthy of working the international circuit ... yup she's that good.

decent02
07-09-2002, 01:31 AM
Time : 7.30 pm
Date : 6 Sep 2002

Today work until quite late @7.30pm. After I left office, I drove to the petrol kiosk for oil. After pumping, I walked out and suddenly thought of getting some perfume for my car. Walked backed to Shell & finally chose Ami Puri (did I spell wrongly). With the perfume, I suddenly felt horny and thought of the women's "pang shui Bi". Bo pain, so my dick rules my head and drove amilessly to GL. Reach GL @ abt 8pm and headed straight to Lor 12. Fucking Hell, could not find a decent parking place. Most of the parking lots were taken. There's even some traffic jam at the L12. After I parked my car, I headed straight to Darlene Hotel where the CFL are parading. Walked around along the area and found that there are so many PRC FL. Found 1 PCN gem standing opposite Darlene Hotel. I was mermerised by her beauty. She was fucking beautiful with a pair of ripe 36C bust. She was wearing a tube with protruding brest and a tight black pants. I pknder a bit and ask her how much. She seems unfriendly. I buay lun because she is damn attractive and ask her to go Darlene Hotel. Went up to the hotel, paid the room charge of aro. $14. So cheap meh !The PRC stripped immediately. Wow, she has a chio face and a even chio body. Hour glass figure with a 36C bust. She is from Shanghai. Below is my Field report.

Looks : 9/10
Figure : 9/10
Service : 0/10 (KNN CCB)
BJ : with condom 3 sucks
FJ : 0/10
COO : China, Shanghai

After entering the hotel room, she asked me whether I want to bath. I said ok and proceed to bath. She decline to bath with me as she said she has bath earlier. After bath, she capped me with condom and blow me three times. KNN ! This kind of service. After which she spread her leg and ask me to penetrate her. I already PCN but shince paid her $100 already. Bo pain, just fuck her. After 5 mins, she complain that I took too long to cum. KNN. where got this kind of service. I tu lang liao, never cum & ask her to leave immediately. I would recommed her to those who wants to see a woman with super chio CFM fac, super chio body and a super big 36 C neh neh.

Time : 8.30 pm

I left the hotel after taken a bath alone in Darlene Hotel. Walked out a unsatisfied man. I thought of going for Cat 150 and naturally Cunk King and Tommy came to my mind. I walked to Lor 16 House 12. There are quite a number of people in the house.
I sat down at the sofa nearnest to the tv and Tommy came to me and asked me whom I want to bang. I ponder for a while and ask for sweet secrect. Tommy said SS still inside working and 1 customer is still waiting for her. Tommy then recommend Xin Xin.
I blur blur said ok without viewing. KNN, I turned around and was quite dissapointed by her looks!

Looks : 5/10 (sori Xin Xin...my honest opinion)
Figure : 7/10
Breast : 33B
Service : 8/10
BJ : Heaven.... 20 mns of sucking at different positions 8/10
FJ : Never try.. later try you why
Home base : 2833
COO : Malaysia, JB
RTF : No

After stripping, we went to the shower. Shower quite SOP. Chat a bit and told her my bad experience with the china PRC. After shower, she ask me to lie down and we start to raba raba. We hug and kiss but I was going thru the motion because simply her face does not attract me. She then started to BJ me earnestly. I find it quite funny when she showed me her CFM face while BJing me. I simply could not get any feel. My dick started to subside due to my lack of interest. Don't get me wrong, Xin Xin is in fact a very hard working girl who try to please her customer. She reckons that I could not get full erection and blows me even more with many patterns. The BJ lasts quite long...abt 20 mins. I still could not get 100% erection perhaps only abt 70%. I then close my eyes and imagine that she is fucking beautiful. I get erected suddenly. When my eyes were closed, Xin Xin suddenly said "can fuck already, your dick is long and hard". I opened up my eyes and then looked at her face, dick subsided again. Haiz, my pattern is like this. Need a damn beautiful girl to make me horny.
I asked Xin Xin to stop and hug me while I HJ myself. Without looking at her and hugging her skinny, flawless nice body, imagine she is my ex-gf with her breast lying on my chest, I cummed after about 3 mins.

After I paid Tommy, I left 1612. As I was near the entrance, I saw somebody driving a old merz and trying to reverse into 1612's parking lot. That guy could not reverse the car because the R gear could not be found. I adviced him to press down and engage and eventually he succeded. I also saw one bro eating ice cream, sitting on the black single sofa facing th TV. I also met another bro (wearing black t-shirt with two single while strips on the sleeves) while going to Tommy's toilet. Asked him whether he's Cunk King and he said he's not.

This is my crazy nite out.
Total damage : $100 (PRC) + $14 (Darlene) + $150 = $264
Next target : Sweet secrect or Sammi1

Rgds,

cuntking
07-09-2002, 01:35 AM
well castrate me never mind ...... just don't sew up my lips ....... need to drink MILK ... ha ha ha

Hear that whipper...? Castrate!!! haha...!!!

Extra Alert Janitor
zyxel

cuntking
07-09-2002, 01:37 AM
bro jazz, glad to know that you had some trust inour FRs and went for her ......... grab her fast!

Originally posted by jazz_cool_nite
(sorry , my stupid finger accidentally pressed enter button , kekeke.... )

As I was saying.... thanks to the bros strong recommendations and vivid FR on SS, I tried her this week. As a new samster, I'm not good at posting FR but all I can say is that she is everything you guys say she is and more.... in fact I think she's a sex goddess who has landed on earth to bestow her kindness on us :) Needless to say, getting her is better than striking 1st prize lottery, so I went for 2 sessions and came 3 shots. Pity she'll be going back next week and disappear into hibernation again.... while we mortal men wait hungrily for the goddess to come and feed us again. Sigh ......

Jazz

ps -- she aint a 5-star girl.... she's a 6-star girl worthy of working the international circuit ... yup she's that good.

Ah Neo
07-09-2002, 01:40 AM
Hey bro decent02, I agree XinXin is not very pretty but everytime I saw her I get hard instantly (becoz of her voluptous body).

Time : 7.30 pm
Date : 6 Sep 2002

Today work until quite late @7.30pm. After I left office, I drove to the petrol kiosk for oil. After pumping, I walked out and suddenly thought of getting some perfume for my car. Walked backed to Shell & finally chose Ami Puri (did I spell wrongly). With the perfume, I suddenly felt horny and thought of the women's "pang shui Bi". Bo pain, so my dick rules my head and drove amilessly to GL. Reach GL @ abt 8pm and headed straight to Lor 12. Fucking Hell, could not find a decent parking place. Most of the parking lots were taken. There's even some traffic jam at the L12. After I parked my car, I headed straight to Darlene Hotel where the CFL are parading. Walked around along the area and found that there are so many PRC FL. Found 1 PCN gem standing opposite Darlene Hotel. I was mermerised by her beauty. She was fucking beautiful with a pair of ripe 36C bust. She was wearing a tube with protruding brest and a tight black pants. I pknder a bit and ask her how much. She seems unfriendly. I buay lun because she is damn attractive and ask her to go Darlene Hotel. Went up to the hotel, paid the room charge of aro. $14. So cheap meh !The PRC stripped immediately. Wow, she has a chio face and a even chio body. Hour glass figure with a 36C bust. She is from Shanghai. Below is my Field report.

Looks : 9/10
Figure : 9/10
Service : 0/10 (KNN CCB)
BJ : with condom 3 sucks
FJ : 0/10
COO : China, Shanghai

After entering the hotel room, she asked me whether I want to bath. I said ok and proceed to bath. She decline to bath with me as she said she has bath earlier. After bath, she capped me with condom and blow me three times. KNN ! This kind of service. After which she spread her leg and ask me to penetrate her. I already PCN but shince paid her $100 already. Bo pain, just fuck her. After 5 mins, she complain that I took too long to cum. KNN. where got this kind of service. I tu lang liao, never cum & ask her to leave immediately. I would recommed her to those who wants to see a woman with super chio CFM fac, super chio body and a super big 36 C neh neh.

Time : 8.30 pm

I left the hotel after taken a bath alone in Darlene Hotel. Walked out a unsatisfied man. I thought of going for Cat 150 and naturally Cunk King and Tommy came to my mind. I walked to Lor 16 House 12. There are quite a number of people in the house.
I sat down at the sofa nearnest to the tv and Tommy came to me and asked me whom I want to bang. I ponder for a while and ask for sweet secrect. Tommy said SS still inside working and 1 customer is still waiting for her. Tommy then recommend Xin Xin.
I blur blur said ok without viewing. KNN, I turned around and was quite dissapointed by her looks!

Looks : 5/10 (sori Xin Xin...my honest opinion)
Figure : 7/10
Breast : 33B
Service : 8/10
BJ : Heaven.... 20 mns of sucking at different positions 8/10
FJ : Never try.. later try you why
Home base : 2833
COO : Malaysia, JB
RTF : No

After stripping, we went to the shower. Shower quite SOP. Chat a bit and told her my bad experience with the china PRC. After shower, she ask me to lie down and we start to raba raba. We hug and kiss but I was going thru the motion because simply her face does not attract me. She then started to BJ me earnestly. I find it quite funny when she showed me her CFM face while BJing me. I simply could not get any feel. My dick started to subside due to my lack of interest. Don't get me wrong, Xin Xin is in fact a very hard working girl who try to please her customer. She reckons that I could not get full erection and blows me even more with many patterns. The BJ lasts quite long...abt 20 mins. I still could not get 100% erection perhaps only abt 70%. I then close my eyes and imagine that she is fucking beautiful. I get erected suddenly. When my eyes were closed, Xin Xin suddenly said "can fuck already, your dick is long and hard". I opened up my eyes and then looked at her face, dick subsided again. Haiz, my pattern is like this. Need a damn beautiful girl to make me horny.
I asked Xin Xin to stop and hug me while I HJ myself. Without looking at her and hugging her skinny, flawless nice body, imagine she is my ex-gf with her breast lying on my chest, I cummed after about 3 mins.

After I paid Tommy, I left 1612. As I was near the entrance, I saw somebody driving a old merz and trying to reverse into 1612's parking lot. That guy could not reverse the car because the R gear could not be found. I adviced him to press down and engage and eventually he succeded. I also saw one bro eating ice cream, sitting on the black single sofa facing th TV. I also met another bro (wearing black t-shirt with two single while strips on the sleeves) while going to Tommy's toilet. Asked him whether he's Cunk King and he said he's not.

This is my crazy nite out.
Total damage : $100 (PRC) + $14 (Darlene) + $150 = $264
Next target : Sweet secrect or Sammi1

Rgds,

cuntking
07-09-2002, 01:42 AM
bro decent, nice meeting you ...... I know who you are liao .... ke ke ke ..... thanks for your help..... btw, the R gear is PULL Up and enage at above 1st gear ...... I learnt my leson ... never take my grandfather's merz out to show off .... ha ha ha

forget to tell you, you know why Tommy recommended you another gal ........ the guy waiting for her is bro hustler's shi gong who siad he want 4 servings of desert ..... 3 hours cannot lah, wait she swee kang

Rgds,

decent02
07-09-2002, 01:45 AM
Hi King,

Are you the one driving the old merz ?

kaixin1
07-09-2002, 01:47 AM

NOW you should know why I always call small ivy two sessions

kai xin

cuntking
07-09-2002, 01:48 AM
depends on if you are talking about the first guy or the second guy who tried or the one you talked to ... hee hee hee

Hi King,

Are you the one driving the old merz ?

cuntking
07-09-2002, 01:49 AM
hmmmmmmm because you are also getting old .... hee hee hee ... or gone pass the KFC stage .... ha ha ha

NOW you should know why I always call small ivy two sessions

kai xin

kaixin1
07-09-2002, 01:56 AM
hmmmmmmm because you are also getting old .... hee hee hee ... or gone pass the KFC stage .... ha ha ha

Small ivy also getting old .... sigh

decent02
07-09-2002, 01:59 AM
Bro Ah Neo,

Yap! I agree Xin Xin has a very nice body. That's is why I rate her 7/10. Too bad, her face does not appeal to me. I will get a super hard on with a girl with 9/10 face and 5/10 body. My pattern is like this.

Bro King,

Blur Blur, I only saw one person driving the merz. He even challanged one of the bros there to reverse the car. He said "can't find the reverse gear".

At tommy's place, i can only vividly remember

Tommy - of course
Guy driving the merz - white shirt and quite big size
The guy I met in the toilet - wearing black T-shirt with two white strips on the sleeves
The guy eating ice cream - wearing black shirt
and a couple of bros staring at the 7th month fire place...

who is who....please enlighten ???

cuntking
07-09-2002, 02:05 AM
but she is forever that small, like you ... ha ha ha

Small ivy also getting old .... sigh

cuntking
07-09-2002, 02:08 AM
bro decent, next time you see us then tell you lor .... not everyone like to be decode here .... hee hee

Ok lah, give you a hint ..... remember they used to call me 'man in black' and 'gentle gaint' ..... happy guessing

Bro Ah Neo,

Yap! I agree Xin Xin has a very nice body. That's is why I rate her 7/10. Too bad, her face does not appeal to me. I will get a super hard on with a girl with 9/10 face and 5/10 body. My pattern is like this.

Bro King,

Blur Blur, I only saw one person driving the merz. He even challanged one of the bros there to reverse the car. He said "can't find the reverse gear".

At tommy's place, i can only vividly remember

Tommy - of course
Guy driving the merz - white shirt and quite big size
The guy I met in the toilet - wearing black T-shirt with two white strips on the sleeves
The guy eating ice cream - wearing black shirt
and a couple of bros staring at the 7th month fire place...

who is who....please enlighten ???

decent02
07-09-2002, 02:21 AM
Bro King,

OK, respect your decision. I'll be going down to T's place to try either sammi1 or Sweet secret next week. Let me know when you'll be there. Will catch up with you.

Is the damn good engilsh man there at tommy when I was there.
Of cource, I'm refering to Hustler - Ang Mo damn powderful

cuntking
07-09-2002, 02:25 AM
bro decent, I usually there on weekdays .... PM me one day in advance lor or when you are there ak Tommy if King around or not ......... SS must grap fast, trust me on this one!

bro hustler, was there but left before we burnt the offerings ....... you may meet another good english man, bro trader next week

Bro King,

OK, respect your decision. I'll be going down to T's place to try either sammi1 or Sweet secret next week. Let me know when you'll be there. Will catch up with you.

The_Hustler
07-09-2002, 03:03 AM
Bro King,

I paid a short mandatory visit today to return my underworld soul as bros at Tommy's zealously made their offerings. Thanks to all for their fervour prayers with reference to the return of Hustler's zest.

As King highlighted, my shifu was tempted by the sweetness and I had to make sure his desires were consummated.

Bro Decent... if fate permits and if I awaken from my slumber...we'll meet and you'll see the "Ah Beng" in me and not the Englishman who craves for Kopi-O rather than earl grey's.

Return to Lust & Hustle
The Hustler

The_Hustler
07-09-2002, 05:06 AM
Bro Ah Neo,

I will get a super hard on with a girl with 9/10 face and 5/10 body. My pattern is like this.

Your pattern for pretty faces ain't a uphill task for us to recommend. But dun trust bro King to find pretty girls...he only focus between the face and the pussy....kekeke...

Try Blue Diamond, Vanessa, Lily, Hui Ee etc.... your choice of SS and Sammi1 ain't bad too!

le beau ideal
le Hustler

cuntking
07-09-2002, 12:48 PM
hey hey bro hustler, I also changing my taste for pretty face .... where is your No 1?

Then I recommend him Ada, Cola and Prada .......

Your pattern for pretty faces ain't a uphill task for us to recommend. But dun trust bro King to find pretty girls...he only focus between the face and the pussy....kekeke...

Try Blue Diamond, Vanessa, Lily, Hui Ee etc.... your choice of SS and Sammi1 ain't bad too!

le beau ideal
le Hustler

Ah Dez
07-09-2002, 12:53 PM

le beau ideal
le Hustler

You are wrong... King focus only between on the Right breast to the left breast. So overall.. still Boobs.

As for pretty face... Lily and Mei Ji...

SS ... actually she is more towards middle-age...

Xiao_zhu
07-09-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

You are wrong... King focus only between on the Right breast to the left breast. So overall.. still Boobs.

As for pretty face... Lily and Mei Ji...

SS ... actually she is more towards middle-age...
You are right Dez, king only go for pertty boobs most of the time....

Ah Dez
07-09-2002, 12:57 PM

You are right Dez, king only go for pertty boobs most of the time....

You are wrong again..... He don't go for pretty boobs. He goes for big boobs. Anything big is fine, as long as it is not smaller than his hands.

Anything more than that... service or looks... is a PLUS.

Xiao_zhu
07-09-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

You are wrong again..... He don't go for pretty boobs. He goes for big boobs. Anything big is fine, as long as it is not smaller than his hands.

Anything more than that... service or looks... is a PLUS. Ok ok i didn't add this just now.... But king only go for Big and pretty boobs....

decent02
07-09-2002, 01:16 PM
Thanks Bro Hustler for your recommendations.

Will definitely take note Blue Diamond, Vanessa, Lily, Hui Ee and also not forgetting Bro King's recommendation of Ada, Cola and Prada. And if I include SS & Sammi1 to the list, it will burn a big hole in my pocket. Seems like I'll need EPL to finance my needs.

By the way, I was pondering about the service level of Sweet Secrect. If she is the top party girl at T's place and service up to 13 person, I believe her service level will go down towards the last few person. Tireness will definitely play a part. Need to get her earlier when she is fresher if I want to try her. Do the bros here agree ?

decent02
07-09-2002, 01:32 PM
And .... not forgetting Bro Dez recommendation of Lily and Mei Ji...
Have to start my financial planning tonight with England vs Portugal. Feel like placing my bet with Portugal.

decent02
07-09-2002, 01:45 PM

I paid a short mandatory visit today to return my underworld soul as bros at Tommy's zealously made their offerings. Thanks to all for their fervour prayers with reference to the return of Hustler's zest.

As King highlighted, my shifu was tempted by the sweetness and I had to make sure his desires were consummated.

Bro Decent... if fate permits and if I awaken from my slumber...we'll meet and you'll see the "Ah Beng" in me and not the Englishman who craves for Kopi-O rather than earl grey's.

Return to Lust & Hustle
The Hustler

Bro Hustler... As the saying goes..."Do not judge the book by the cover" You may look like a Ah Beng. I've never doubt that. But once you speak or write with your Poetic language with Bombastic Words, you are really something. Keep up your image. But, please do not get too pressurize by our compliments. Last but not least, just curious....do you surf the forum with a dictionary beside you???

cuntking
07-09-2002, 03:12 PM
Most IMPORTANT must be Fresh MILK! ... ha ha ha

big boobs, small boobs, as long as is FRESH MILK must be good MILK!

Ok ok i didn't add this just now.... But king only go for Big and pretty boobs....

Ah Neo
07-09-2002, 03:16 PM
The ever-learning Ah Neo wishes to ask Bro King ...

What's your definition of "FRESH" ?

cuntking
07-09-2002, 03:16 PM
bro decent, each to his own again (bro shyboy is right) so far I had SS for 4 times, 3 times always her last customer ...... she is sweeter and the duration is longer ... hee hee

btw, you better put my recommendations last as the 3 I said is very normal service with restrictions.

well when you meet bro hustler, you will see that he looks like a gentleman, but once he opens his mouth ..... Wa liao ..... bloody 'Ah BENG!" .... ha ha ha

Thanks Bro Hustler for your recommendations.

Will definitely take note Blue Diamond, Vanessa, Lily, Hui Ee and also not forgetting Bro King's recommendation of Ada, Cola and Prada. And if I include SS & Sammi1 to the list, it will burn a big hole in my pocket. Seems like I'll need EPL to finance my needs.

By the way, I was pondering about the service level of Sweet Secrect. If she is the top party girl at T's place and service up to 13 person, I believe her service level will go down towards the last few person. Tireness will definitely play a part. Need to get her earlier when she is fresher if I want to try her. Do the bros here agree ?

Bro Hustler... As the saying goes..."Do not judge the book by the cover" You may look like a Ah Beng. I've never doubt that. But once you speak or write with your Poetic language with Bombastic Words, you are really something. Keep up your image. But, please do not get too pressurize by our compliments. Last but not least, just curious....do you surf the forum with a dictionary beside you???

cuntking
07-09-2002, 03:18 PM
my england not good like Queen's English ....me England King ... FRESH means pure, natural, without addictives and DIRECT from the COWS lor ... ke ke ke

Originally posted by Ah Neo
The ever-learning Ah Neo wishes to ask Bro King ...

What's your definition of "FRESH" ?

Ah Neo
07-09-2002, 03:20 PM
Ahh!! Je vois!! (Ahh! I see!!)

Now I know the source of your daily(or weekly/monthly) calcium intake :D

my england not good like Queen's English ....me England King ... FRESH means pure, natural, without addictives and DIRECT from the COWS lor ... ke ke ke

Xiao_zhu
07-09-2002, 03:26 PM

Later i buy 1 pacck of fresh MILK for you ok?

cuntking
07-09-2002, 03:35 PM
you SIAO GU NI again? ... but liao, you drink yourself!

Later i buy 1 pacck of fresh MILK for you ok?

cuntking
07-09-2002, 03:39 PM
buy some sweet too ...best is APPLE sweet, xiao ping guo tang .... ha ha ha

Apple juice later anyone? I pass by Shell i buy ok hee hee...

The_Hustler
07-09-2002, 04:13 PM

Partially right, I do have the aid of a Thesaurus rather than Dicky... cos some words just dun wanna cum out from the head!

What to do...blame it on myself for falling asleep during classes...being teacher's no. 1 chalk target... hehehe and losing so much intelligent fluids from my lower head...kekeke.

My style of writing reflects on my line of work....go figure it.

England can...NOT!
Portugal....can...NOT!
Draw!
The Hustler

CumKing
07-09-2002, 04:25 PM

and not the Englishman who craves for Kopi-O rather than earl grey's.

Return to Lust & Hustle
The Hustler

Since when Paul Newman's an Englishman????????

Kekekekekeekekeee.....

.............and Tom Cruise must be a....................

Singaporean,

CK

CumKing
07-09-2002, 04:30 PM

just curious....do you surf the forum with a dictionary beside you???

Hahahahaha...as a matter of fact....he DOES!!!!!!!!!!

It occupies the right side of his bed so much so when I sleep over, I have to sleep on the floor!!! @#***@^!!!!

We hustle pool together, we fcuk together, we even sleep together...go figure what lines we are in!! Kekekekekekekeke

And when Ms Thesaurus fails him, he calls me.

:)

CK

The_Hustler
07-09-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by CumKing

Since when Paul Newman's an Englishman????????

Kekekekekeekekeee.....

.............and Tom Cruise must be a....................

Singaporean,

CK

Bo pian lah...I was labelled an Englishman leh... so had to "mask" along lor.

Or should I be Steve Davis whilst u take up the role of prodigy Ken Doherty? Paul kinda make me feel antiquated, neither does Tom makes you feel good eh...with the loss of Nicole.

"Tonight's training postpone... remember that snooker is not all about potting, it's the bagful tricks of playing safety and ability to take points off the opponent."

The Hustler

The_Hustler
07-09-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by CumKing

We hustle pool together, we fcuk together, we even sleep together...go figure what lines we are in!! Kekekekekekekeke

CK

Wow...that's a tough one to call! Whatever fuck line were u thinking of! Oooooh..... sleeping and fucking together....brotherhood sia....

Shall we sleep again??? I've bought extra pillows.

Muahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!

Exposed
The Hustler

The_Hustler
07-09-2002, 05:31 PM

A lot of ppl have this perception that the girls become tired and under-perform towards the later part of the evening. I beg to differ... from my observations so far...if the girl is really tired...she'll normally call it a day, she knows its too much at stake to serve customers with the physical presence she's in (tired). I remember many a times I've thoroughly enjoyed last sessions with the girls... it was explosive till the last drop.

Clear that doubt bro decent02.

Midnight Cowboy
The Hustler

JaguarLuv
07-09-2002, 05:46 PM

A lot of ppl have this perception that the girls become tired and under-perform towards the later part of the evening. I beg to differ... from my observations so far...if the girl is really tired...she'll normally call it a day, she knows its too much at stake to serve customers with the physical presence she's in (tired). I remember many a times I've thoroughly enjoyed last sessions with the girls... it was explosive till the last drop.

Clear that doubt bro decent02.

Midnight Cowboy
The Hustler

I am actually one of those who have this perception that most gals are tired towards the later part of the evening. Reason being all my so-so experiences were from that time frame. It is now a personal preference that I visit my gals only at certain time of the days. They are fresh. I am fresh. We go hee-ha!
However, I do come across a number of simply-shiok-sessions in the nights. I guess it boils down to what one of my gals had told me, "it is a matter of whether I want to do it or not"

The_Hustler
07-09-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by JaguarLuv

However, I do come across a number of simply-shiok-sessions in the nights. I guess it boils down to what one of my gals had told me, "it is a matter of whether I want to do it or not"

Oh how true...I know a lot of us will be flabbergasted by this statement of theirs but I'll understand that they have their reasons for being such. As I've maintianed, it takes 2 hands to clap... do not be too arrogant in the room, have a little bit of pre-talk and fun...make both parties feel comfortable and vroom.... vroom!!!! Fireworks Time!

Special Effects
The Hustler

glstunner
08-09-2002, 12:12 AM
hey hey bro hustler, I also changing my taste for pretty face .... where is your No 1?

Then I recommend him Ada, Cola and Prada .......

Bro king,Prada cant make it la.......ya must told him Cola-2222.

fucky
08-09-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by gunman69sg
Who you tried more than once?? Your top hit!

Money only retired from geylang late last year right?

fucky
08-09-2002, 12:16 AM
YO YO
Did San san with estacy
Wait for PIX

Thanks Cuntking

JaguarLuv
08-09-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by fucky
YO YO
Did San san with estacy
Wait for PIX

Thanks Cuntking

You mean PIX as in picture?

Confused and Curious

Trussardi
08-09-2002, 01:17 AM
Any bro tried Vivian?? Saw her on tuesday in L1637, wow she's a stunner man!!!

decent02
08-09-2002, 01:27 AM

Partially right, I do have the aid of a Thesaurus rather than Dicky... cos some words just dun wanna cum out from the head!

What to do...blame it on myself for falling asleep during classes...being teacher's no. 1 chalk target... hehehe and losing so much intelligent fluids from my lower head...kekeke.

My style of writing reflects on my line of work....go figure it.

England can...NOT!
Portugal....can...NOT!
Draw!
The Hustler

Bro Hustler, You are good ..... oops sori ... should use angelic, beatific, cardinal, crackerjack, decorous, laudable, superlative, propitious, salubrious, seraphic......how's my ang mo..powderful huh!

Let me prognosticate your line of work...Hmm... Dun tell me you are an editor with New Paper...Dun tell me you are the leonine Edwin Yeo. On a more staid note, my guess is that you are either a poet, a copywriter or a English teacher....hee...hee.

Heng ah.....Eng vs Por never bet! I placed my bet on Denmark - Norway with a draw. Sei pei heng....just won $190 from S'pore Pools....Huat Ah.....Huat Ah......

cuntking
08-09-2002, 01:38 AM
bro glstunner, already warn him in my later postings

Bro king,Prada cant make it la.......ya must told him Cola-2222.

cuntking
08-09-2002, 01:40 AM
bro fucky, welcum back!

will be waiting for your wonderful FRs and great drawings!

Originally posted by fucky
YO YO
Did San san with estacy
Wait for PIX

Thanks Cuntking

The_Hustler
08-09-2002, 01:49 AM

Bro Hustler, You are good ..... oops sori ... should use angelic, beatific, cardinal, crackerjack, decorous, laudable, superlative, propitious, salubrious, seraphic......how's my ang mo..powderful huh!

Let me prognosticate your line of work...Hmm... Dun tell me you are an editor with New Paper...Dun tell me you are the leonine Edwin Yeo. On a more staid note, my guess is that you are either a poet, a copywriter or a English teacher....hee...hee.

Heng ah.....Eng vs Por never bet! I placed my bet on Denmark - Norway with a draw. Sei pei heng....just won $190 from S'pore Pools....Huat Ah.....Huat Ah......

Woooweee!! That was more than a mouthful to swallow!! Must've been Thesaurus at work!

What a sublime header by Carew in the 93rd minute!
What a sensational header by that Portugese!

Keep your $190 safely for the beautiful face... and how about a "cum in the face" feature?

Nah...me ain't no editorial guy... but creativity is the essence of my success.

Prognosticate...nice word!
The Hustler

decent02
08-09-2002, 01:55 AM

Bro decent02, all ur target list seems delicious, but i've doubts over portugal, friendly are kelongs hee hee,

But ask Bro King, he like to taste the desert last cos thats where its sweetest. Or maybe becos he got preferential treatment kekeke.........

Bro shyboy...Was thinking to eat Portugal from bookie than changed my mind to internet betting taking England...and then totally refrain from betting the match. In the end I bought all draws for Den vs Nor, Spain vs Greece & Rus vs Ireland.Win one...two to go.....Huat Ah.... Tua Huat Ah....

cuntking
08-09-2002, 01:59 AM

My 125th session is with SS. Addicted to sweet liao ... next week my dentist will be happy to make some money from me again ... ha ha ha

Ah Neo
08-09-2002, 02:08 AM
Wah bro King this Sweet Secret must be very dok gong!

My 125th session is with SS. Addicted to sweet liao ... next week my dentist will be happy to make some money from me again ... ha ha ha

decent02
08-09-2002, 02:08 AM

Woooweee!! That was more than a mouthful to swallow!! Must've been Thesaurus at work!

What a sublime header by Carew in the 93rd minute!
What a sensational header by that Portugese!

Keep your $190 safely for the beautiful face... and how about a "cum in the face" feature?

Nah...me ain't no editorial guy... but creativity is the essence of my success.

Prognosticate...nice word!
The Hustler

Yah...you are right. With your inkling, I decided to retrieve my old
Thesaurus from the store room. Feel a bit embarrass, after I finished school, my standard of English seems to drop.

Cum in face....which kind lady allows that. Nah...not my cup of tea.

Hmm...ur job requires you to be creative with words...rite.
Cannot think of anything else except..a copywriter in advertising firm...Spot on ?

cuntking
08-09-2002, 02:12 AM
bro ah neo, ask you try her, don't want ... always commando commando ...... better grab her fast *wink wink*

Wah bro King this Sweet Secret must be very dok gong!

decent02
08-09-2002, 02:14 AM
Msg Reset :D

decent02
08-09-2002, 02:17 AM
bro glstunner, already warn him in my later postings

Bro King...Tks...Point taken! Btw, I've done my homework and read PCN reports on Cola.

Ah Neo
08-09-2002, 02:18 AM
WHAT!!! She's leaving too!!

When ? When?

bro ah neo, ask you try her, don't want ... always commando commando ...... better grab her fast *wink wink*

cuntking
08-09-2002, 02:24 AM
bro decent, good to know that you had done your homework ....... but still can try lah ... maybe you click with her leh?

Bro King...Tks...Point taken! Btw, I've done my homework and read PCN reports on Cola.

cuntking
08-09-2002, 02:26 AM
bro neo, very soon ...... I recommend you to get her within the next 48 hours ....... once she gone on leave and given her style, she may cum back only after monthS!

WHAT!!! She's leaving too!!

When ? When?

Ah Neo
08-09-2002, 02:28 AM
Die liao!! Makiyo gone, Apple not working, Sweet Secret going soon, Blue Diamond back by end of Sept. Maybe only left Teacher for me.

bro neo, very soon ...... I recommend you to get her within the next 48 hours ....... once she gone on leave and given her style, she may cum back only after monthS!

Ah Neo
08-09-2002, 02:30 AM
That's the worst part! Me only free on next week.

Bro Neo, this one cannot 'ai tan ai tan'
2bad me no go sch on monday, if not i drag u down hahaha....jokin