PDA

View Full Version : My teenage years sexperience

ahpui99
03-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Hi bros, this is a story about my sexperiences in my teenage years. This is the first thing I am writing something like that. So as not to waste anybody's time, please do give me your feedback. Here to share with one all.

Names are of course changed to protect everyone. There are parts esp in the beginning where there is not much sex scene, but there to create context.

Please enjoy and let me know your thoughts!

ahpui99
03-04-2012, 07:56 PM
I was 13 years old and in a neighourhood school. Was not the most popular guy around. Was short, fat and had a messy mop of hair.

As my parents had to work long hours, my grandmother looked after me and my younger sister. Obviously there were maids ro help out with the bousehold chores. Being young and innocent (primary school), would like open bathroom door and scare the maids out of fun. Would get minor smacks on my ass. Haha. Did not think much about it.

When i was in primary 6 for some reason or another, my mother brought me to see a doctor. What was the reason why? One of maids had seen me come out of bathroom and seen my penis. She told my mum it was too small!

The doctor examined me and told my mother that i was normal lah. To examine me, he put on a glove ad pulled back my foreskin. I remebered the feeling, my penis felted that it was burning like crazy.

I remebered going back home and lying in bed feeling the pain around my penis. After an hour or so, i felt the foreskin roll upwards again. I felt relief as the raw penis head was no longer exposed. I also felt a tinge of pleasure as well. It felt good.

It was also the beginning of my sexual feelings and sexual urges. my maid 'A' walked past me and she winked at me seeing i seemed happier. My little brother rose up.........

jolenekoh
03-04-2012, 08:09 PM
statutory rape son. it is easier to fuck ur mum at home son

ahpui99
03-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Moving on to secondary one. I had fond memories of 'A' , she had the best ass i had ever seen, firm breasts and she would sing whenever she did houshold chores. She was from Philippines, and very strict about being a virgin before marriage. But nothing happened. But the changes in my body had begun and i begun to feel what a hard-on was.

In sec one, A left and B came on board with our household.

She was married, had one kid already. Full of life and Indoesian. Breasts was smaller than A, but she had really strong and slim legs.

I had begun to feel the power of errections but had no idea what to do with them. I would swing my hard penis up and down, and would hide in my bed so that no one would notice.

One day after school, i went to randack my sister's drawers to look for crayons and my cousin's Teenage magazine dropped out.

I opened it and learned the words petting, sex, mastabation, sperm and so on and so forth. Remeber it was during the late 80's then, there was no internet then. And the magazines then were very distreet and careful on how they stated sexual content.

I felt excited and horny but had idea what to do with it........

ahpui99
03-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Hi guys, here is a bit of the history and description of A and B. A is a flipino with amazingly fair skin. Caring like a elder sister and looks like an agel. She had a degree in accounting but had to work in singapore as the wages in singapore as a maid then was so much more higher, tall, slim, big breasts. I remember my father even glancing a few times in appreciation. BUT she was conservative and tend to cover up a lot. She would blush if there was dirty jokes. Shy and yes a virgin at out household. Strict catholic in that sense.

She left after 2 years with us as she wanted to go Hong Kong to esrn more abd see the world. I would see her again.

B was shorter, stronger and a bit more salty in her words. Indoesian but modern. Very rare in those days. B family was poor but she worked hard. Biggish nipples, more aggressive. Streetsmart.

She was my first....

ahpui99
03-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Both were the same age. It was just a concidence i guess. Both are 12 years older than me. One sweet like honey the other more earthly... They never met each other.

At age 13 to 14, i was about to go through the biggest changes in my physical, mental, and sexual areas in my life than i ever though possible....

ahpui99
03-04-2012, 10:59 PM
That night, i laid in bed feeling fustrated. That time, B was sleeping in a portable bed beside me as there was no place in my flat then. I was considered young, so B and my parents felt comfortable with the areangement. B had been with us for about 6 months by then.

It was raining and i was cold. There was no blanket with me that night. I rolled my body down to B's bed and slept beside her for warmth. I was not sure if she did wake up, but she gave a sleepy sigh.....

2 hours later, i woke up with my arms around her. I remebered reading my dad's book from his bookshelf which he kept under lock and key. I found the key last week! The book was Osyster. Below is the book review in google books:
http://books.google.com.sg/books/about/The_Oyster.html?id=CYw3GI1FSAoC&redir_esc=y

I remebered reading about breasts and sucking and touching. But i was hard and i wanted to touch. My hand went to B's tshirt and then gently touched her breasts. She was wearing a bra, as i slowly stroked her breasts with her tshirt on, i could slowly feel her nipples harden. She appeared asleep. .........

ahpui99
03-04-2012, 11:11 PM
Hi guys, any feedback? Pretty real stuff here. Hope you all enjoy. 500 over views, hope maybe you guys can let me know still good to go?

Cheers.

czechboy
03-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Good Job, keep it going.

ahpui99
03-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Good Job, keep it going.

Thanks bro. Appreciate the encouragement. A fresh batch cuming in

ahpui99
03-04-2012, 11:42 PM
It was cold and i wanted to feel her warmth and i slowly put my hand on her stomach. It was smooth. She was still alseep. Her back was facing me, and my hand slowly creeped up to her bra. When i touched her nipples through her bra, it felt so round, so hard and so great. I was in heaven.....

I could not take it and i put my name in her bra. She still did not move. It was amazing. I touch a real nipple for the first time in my life! I kept on feeling , it was big and round. It felt like acwarm aoft marble. And then she moved and made a noise!

ahpui99
04-04-2012, 01:24 AM
She opened her eyes and gave me a naughty look. She reached out for me and held me close to her. She put my hand under her bra and i touched like crazy.

She held my head to hers and kissed me. I felt her tongue touching, it so delicious that i still remember the feeling after all these years...We frenched and we kissed and we necked. It was the first time and even now i pcc to that memory once in a while.

The rain stopped, i took her tshirt off. There was no way i would know how to open her bra. She helped herself. Her nipples were big and round and strong. I kissed them and watched them grow harder even more. It was wonderful.

I tried to touch her vagina through her shorts. She gave a soft moan and she started touching and stroking my little brother. She did not allow me to go inside, not to mention that i was quite inexperienced then. It felt so good, it felt so right even though i was so young at that point of time....

studdyme
04-04-2012, 01:36 AM
carry on sharing!

recherche
04-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Thanks for sharing. Please continue.

ahpui99
04-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Thank you for the support bros. keep it cuming.
Shooting in a fresh batch now.

ahpui99
04-04-2012, 09:10 AM
I went crazy. I kissed her like mad. She kissed me back hard and furious. Thinking back, her passion must have been no sex for so long. She stroked my back with her long finger nails and began to scratch my little brother. It was so good so right. I fet her move my foreskin back. Luckily she went slow. It was still very sensitve. No one had ever touched me there before....she rubbed my little brother gently and it grewcso strong and hard that i thought i would burst from the blood pouring in!

At that point of time, my tshrt was gone, my shorts was danagling between my knees. Her bra ad tshirt was off. Her shorts still on. I proceeded to try to take them off. She stopped me!! I felt so angry but she then proceeded to kiss me. On my little head.....

04-04-2012, 09:16 AM
keep it cuming

ahpui99
04-04-2012, 01:02 PM
She kissed my balls. Ran my tongue all over them. It was so wet! She mopped my tighs. My legs were tremabling in escasy. It was almost too much to bear! She kissed it and licked my john thomas (dick), learned that term in oyster. Haha.. I was in heaven. She gave me the deep throat action with the CFM face.

I could not believe it, never in my wildest dreams that it was possible. It felt so good, being young and all, i exploded within 3 mins. I could not warn her, it was too sudden, too wonderful to stop. She was licking my balls then. My first ever cum flew off my dick, went pass my head, and hit the wall! She put her mouth on my dick for the rest of the shots. She drank it all up. Like a cat drinking fresh milk

ahpui99
04-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Feedback time: guys, does my writing style work for u all?

Let me know your thoughts please.....

sean69
04-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Feedback time: guys, does my writing style work for u all?

Let me know your thoughts please.....

very nice.. please continue

ahpui99
04-04-2012, 03:54 PM
Thanks bro for the support.
A fresh batch cumming

ahpui99
04-04-2012, 03:54 PM
It was amazing. I never had a wet dream before. Here i was, cumming into B's mouth!!!! that was the best thing that had to my life UP to that point of time. There have been others, but you always remeber your first BJ. Haha....

I was still hard and i wanted to touch her. She refused and just wanted to hug me first saying that not a good time now. As i was very young then and i had just cummed inside her mouth, i left it as that. I felt so tired too. It was too good. My young body needed to rest after the first cum. We slept naked that night....

ahpui99
04-04-2012, 08:12 PM
The next morning, it was a Saturday. My clothes were back on. I woke up feeling fresh and amazing. I went to the kitchen and here was B cooking breakfast. My father was there, we acted like everything was normal...

The next few nights passed fairly unevenfully as i had a couple of tests. But about a week after the first BJ, she pulled me from my bed............

ahpui99
04-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Hi all, 3000 plus views. Hoping you guys like it. Let me know please

Cheers

ahpui99
04-04-2012, 11:47 PM
I dropped into her bed. We started hugging each other. When she started to kiss my ear, i almost screamed from the sheer tickliness of it. She put her hand over my mouth and then kissed and tongued me so much that no sound came out.

She took my tshirt off and begun to kiss my nipples. I had professionals serving me 10 years ago, the feeling was so much more intense then. Hard to compare liao.

When she begun to lick my cock, i remebered what i read from the oyster, and begun to shift my body downwards and begun to take off her shorts ad panties together. This time, there was no resistence!!!!

ahpui99
05-04-2012, 10:50 PM
I repaid her favour. I begun to kiss her tighs. She moaned so beautifully and made soft horny moans, it was beautiful. I kissed her vagina. I was frightened. I could imagine why she had so much hair and i had no idea what to do. I had very little public hair at that point of time... She then placed 2 hands down, one to shift her public hair to one side, and the other hand to slowly put my big head between her tighs.......

I licked her smooth skin. I kissed her vagina lips. It felt so saulty, i felt so frightened as i did not know what to do next. Her soft moans gave me the encoragement to carry on. I slowly put my tongue inside and started to pump her vagina with my tongue. I could her gasp like she was in shock. Her soft moans and she whispered " Lagi Lagi' (again again in English).

Papalim
05-04-2012, 11:33 PM
nice one bro

callmebad
06-04-2012, 01:48 AM
this maid really served her little master well:)

takashi31400
06-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Good job bro,

Tks for sharing .[/QUOTE]

ahpui99
06-04-2012, 12:18 PM
Thank you bros for reading, encouragement and support. 6000 plus views. It is an honor. A fresh batch coming in.raining heavily now, brngs back so much menories last time of all that fucking when i was young.

ahpui99
06-04-2012, 12:20 PM
Hearing her moan that way, and getting inspiration from osyter, i pumped her harder and harder with my tongue. She bited the pillow and she sounded like she was crying.

Juices came on my tongue and i wanted to pulk at first but it got more sweeter and more saulty. Such a declicious taste! She pulled my head tigher towards her vagina and gave a louder 'ahhhhhh'......

It was about 20 minutes of licking her. Honesty i was tired from the work and did not know what to do next. She pulled me beside me and started to hold me close to her. She begun to caress my nipple with her fingernails. It was pure torture. I put my head between her cup 34b breasts and begun to lick the area there. She moaned 'bagus bagus' (good good).....

AceAmando
07-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Very good thread. Easy to read.

ahpui99
07-04-2012, 02:05 PM
At that point of time, i was still quite fat. At no real idea how to position myself too. She saw me struggling a bit. I had joined NCC then and had started to practice push ups at home , to much laughter to every one at home. She whispered to me'do pushup'.....

I went to that position. She touched my dick with her hand and slowly pumped me. I thought i was going out of my mind. She rubbed my penis head against her vagina. It felt so soft, so wet, so warm. I could not take it and begun to thrust deeper inside her.....

lasupkia
07-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Ah Pui... you kanna raped... but who's complaining??
More juicy details pls.

ahpui99
08-04-2012, 01:51 PM
As i was quite fat and clumsy, i gave up on the push up position. I gripped her shoulders and begun to thrust inside her more and more. My young body was on top and inside this mother of one....

It was amazing. The feel of her breasts. The feel of her nipples against my chest. The feeling of my john thomas in her hot, wet, and suprisingly tight pussy. It was so shiok. She whispered to me " ka see saya aye, sayang". ( give me your water) in malay. I tried to maintain my composure but i kept on feeling her wetness gussing against my dick head. It was too much for me to bear. I wanted to pull out but she kept her hands against my ass, and i just exploded hard inside. The flow of fluids from my body to hers did not seem to ever end......

She used her panties to clean up my dick and her now overflowing vagina. We slept together, bodies together.....

ahpui99
08-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Thanks bro for support! Feedback to me.
Cheers

n30n
08-04-2012, 03:13 PM
Nice story. She not afraid of getting pregnant?

ahpui99
08-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Nice story. She not afraid of getting pregnant?

Safe time of the month bro.
Beh zun 100% lah. But i also didnt know much then too

tamtam
08-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Great teenage sexventure, i remembered mine too...and i gave my virginity to a real virginal then, raw somemore.

Those were the early days, come to think back, i screwed my first girlfriend raw all the time, luckily never got pregnant.

ahpui99
09-04-2012, 12:11 AM
The next day i reference against some old teenage magazines and some books and was so worried that i would become a father. I confronted her when B and I were alone at home. She smiled to me and told me in her simple english that last night was the safe oeriod for her. I learned about the timing effects. It was never going to be 100 per cent, but boh tai chee.

That was me, losing my virginity at 13. There were more sessions with. B, my streetsmart maid. I hope to share the more memorable ones.

I shall skip the bulk of the wham ban type of sessions. No point. Here is one session that i thought is worth to share.

6 mths had passed since the first incident. We had a few sessions but this was fantastic. The backdrop: my grandmother has a minor stroke and would often sleep. My niece decided to drop by to visit. and nopes, but story is still focused on B and not my 5 year old niece.

Anyway, my granny felt tired and wanted to go the room and rest. My niece followed her there to sleep too. B did some basic household chores and took a break by watching some tv and lying on the floor at the same time.

I saw the beatiful shape of B's breasts. The movement up and down as she breathed. I felt the stirring in my loins. My penis grew harder and harder. I was sitting down. Did not wear underwear. My penis begun to pop out from its hiding place, seeking,searching , and watching for its prey........

goodboz1974
02-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Nice story. Don't stop i love horny maid stories lol.

ricrain29
02-05-2012, 12:50 PM
TS you are a very lucky boy!!

Bigbadken
02-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Good writeout n frequent updates. Keep it cumming bro

peanut123
02-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Very good story. Made me wish I had a horny maid when I was a horny teen. Please continue, and I'll up your points when I see your next post.