PDA

View Full Version : My JC Adventures

ahboy1987
03-04-2012, 09:47 AM
Hello bros and sis. I am a camper for quite some time and I want to build up my reputation by sharing my experiences. Do bring up my reputation/point for my contributions.

Back in 2004 after the release of my O’ Level result I went to junior college. All of my close friends in secondary school choose to head to polytechnics instead while I was the lone one that chose to head to a JC. It meant that everything have to start again; making friends and forming new social circles. I still keep in contact with my secondary school friends all this time and their stories I will talk about later in the thread.

First day reporting to JC was a blur blur sotong day. I went with my old secondary school uniform and follow the flow. The day was packed with orientation activities and went by as normal. We were also told to head to the stores set up at the canteen to purchase our uniforms, PE attire and black orientation shirt. The day ended with a reminder to come to school next morning in PE attire as plans are made for some activities which will get us wet.

Next day begin with the normal flag raising ceremony. After the seniors left the parade square for their class, we were organized into our orientation groups based on our class. This was the first time I get to see who my future classmates are for the next 2 years. To my surprise there were 5 guys and 16 girls in my class. Due to the class size, our class got separated into 3 groups of 7 and I was blessed to be the lone guy in the group as the remaining 4 got separated into 2 per group and placed in the other 2 groups. To not exposed myself and my friends, I will name the 6 girls in my group as Jackie, TinTin, Rebecca, Nurul, Priya and Kelly; 4 Chinese, 1 Malay and 1 Indian.

To be continued……
:D

jolenekoh
03-04-2012, 09:56 AM
virgin ah boy

alan0338
03-04-2012, 02:34 PM
start camp fire here ... :D

EdOng79
03-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Yes, me camping too.

bang79